Sullust

Tarrian Skywalker

Johan blinked for a moment before doing as his master had said. "I suppose I will await your signal or a call for assistance then master" Johan sent mildly exasperated at the elder Jedi's exit, though also mildly amused at the thought of the Sith forces reaction to a magic Wookie dropping on them from above. He checked his gear and flicked on his radio "Anyone friendly forces in the area need assistance or evac?" he sent out over the comms network and leaned against the wall to wait, casting out his senses.

((This is and open invitation, I don't want to get wrecked by a master+ level, but if anyone of Padawan to knight (or equivalent) wants a duel or anyone wants another player acting in and reacting to their area of the battle feel free to contact me in some way))

• Like 1

He would have missed it if his senses had not been cast forth, as it is he only caught a bit more then half of the foul presences words, but he heard enough.

"Pilot, do a second flyby as close to my Master's position as you can, I intend to join him" Johan managed, suppressing his fear before it could stop him

"Yes sir, there's a small clearing nearby, I should be able to nearly land as long as we are quick about it" the pilot responded

"Do it." Johan stared out switching between the Sith's and his Masters positions. waiting

((Sure why not, farm boi could use some scars))

Edited by Johan Fae
  • Like 1

Even with out the almost painful movements and whispers of the force in the ruined city it was easy to see what the Hutt and his men had done, easier to realize that a similar fate would find his family and friends back home should the Hutt and his ilk be allowed to continue unchallenged. He waited for a moment before his Master attacked the Hutt, taking advantage of the opening. Johan burst from the trees, blaster firing thrice at the Hutt, before he holstered it and reached for his sabre, not breaking pace for an instant as he cried "Whatever your here to do Monster, we'll an end to it" Johan growled. 

((1))

3 shots from his blaster and then beginning to reach for his Sabre as he rushes towards Sheog, taking advantage of the opening

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Johan felt a moment of pure horror at the echoing warnings, his masters and his own senses and his shaky readings of  his masters reaction (a hard thing to read at the best of times, that it was fairly clear was worrying on its own) feeding into each other. The distraction cost him somewhat, a pair of the undead struck out at him and sapped some of his energy away, even if most of the physical damage skid off his light armor plates. He lept back reaching out to the force to take him away from the water, radiation and closest undead while firing a pair of shots towards the Hutt, using his off hand to strike out in a sloppy mid-air attempt at form 1, cutting apart one of the dead.

<<How is he doing this?>> Johan called out into the force, only half expecting an answer.

((2))

(Johan lept back after taking a pair of light hits by the undead, hit by both the energy they emit and some (mostly blunt) damage from the strikes. while leaping he fires a pair of (poorly aimed snap shots) towards the nuclear Hutt and struck a undead as he landed with his saber)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Johan realized in an instant that dodging the lightning fully was impossible, and he lacked the skill to redirect or block it. So he did the only thing he could think of and dove forward, rolling under some of the blast and using the momentum to close distance even as he lost control of his body for an instant, he dropped the blaster as he came sloppily out of the role, obviously it had little to no effect on the Hutt, who may not have been truly alive at this point.

"I won't let you leave this planet!" Johan Yelled as he came up. the pain was immense, nothing like the electrical shocks he had suffered on occasion back on the farm, but similar to the burns from the sewer detonation on Mon Cal. Between glancing blows from the undead and taking a fair portion of the force lightning he had little left, but he took his saber in both hands and delivered one of the few techniques he had properly 'mastered' of Shii'Cho (Form 1), known to some as the "Sarlacc Sweep". it was a simple strike designed to attack multiple enemies at once, and likely would have been useless against a foe like the Hutt in under normal circumstances, but he was coming from a different angle then his master, and if the attack DID hit the wipe sweep would have catastrophic implications for the Sith. the Hutt would be hard pressed to stop both attacks.

((3)) [This was fun, thanks for letting me join]

(Took damage from the force lighting as I rolled under it, dropped the blaster and came for the Sheog with a wide Shii'Cho strike, hoping he would have to pick either me OR Kirlocca to stop)

Edited by Johan Fae
  • Like 1