The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

"Darla"

Skye returned her friend's embrace, needing the comfort as well as giving it. Her glance went to Niv, wishing to include her in the embrace so she wouldn't feel left out. Her eyes went back to her best friend,

"I would have... if I hadn't of taken precautions, but I did alittle I guess you could say, when the 'old body' got killed. Tares and I worked together to shift my awareness to this one before I sent the 'orginal' off to that battle. They sent all their Champions to Maltauros, whether we wanted to be there or not. I sent a clone in my place and so did Shy. He wanted me dead, all but one died there. I think the others have been revived or something, but he... He's destroyed my family Darla, I only have Krishna left, I have no idea where Amon or Morgana are and he changed Yavin so you wouldn't even recognise it, Darex couldn't find Amon, he took footage of what it's like now. He stripped me of the force too, I've only just got it back... just before... Fynn... he never liked Fynn... I haven't heard any details on how he died, but I just know it has something to do with him... "

She knew she was blabbering, but she couldn't help it, the words just spilled out. It was so often that she was the one giving comfort, so often that it seemed this was the first time that she'd actually had a friend with her to comfort her in turn.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye had seen Niv walking off, part of her wanting to comfort the padawan of her old padawan, part of her just not wanting to move. She again became the consoler as well as the consoled.

"Amon, Morgana, they're not dead... just... gone. I'd know it if they were dead. Krishna... I... he's upset too. I said somethings I shouldn't have, told him... I could teach him how to kill his father if that's what he did want... stop his heart... stop the oxygen flowing round his mortal body. I... gave into the pain. I... just hope I haven't made it worse for him than it is already. How do you comfort a son of a god that just does things like this on a whim?"

She again rested her head against Darla's shoulder, more hot tears streaming down her face from the bitterness she felt towards the father of her children. How could he do this to us? Where was Amon... Morgana...? Her mind caught the words Darla spoke... another friend there? As well as Ryu?

"There were many there. Nahstaa, a Serpent called Rocketblaze spoke with me. I think there was a beautiful woman there, had the taint of Slaanesh about her, was talking with Armiena. Ryu... I think he killed both of them... as he did the clone I had sent in my place, and as well as Shy's. Wouldn't surprise me if he had won that battle. The viciousness in which he pulled the wings off my clone..."

She fell silent again, having seen everything her clone had seen. It was why she felt that part of her had died there with it. And Tzeentch, he hadn't let that part of her awareness go without tainting it first... coz she wouldn't fight for him... Skye shook her head, the tears ebbing to a halt for the moment.

"I... don't know if we should stay here or go to Helix. I haven't been back there since I was carrying Morgana and it has moved once more. The administration officer told me where it was. I... got rid of the Destiny's Dream. Anything you had on it has been transfered along with my things to the new ship... 'Serentiy'. I ... didn't want any reminders of him... and Chen did give me that ship."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Slowly overcoming the huge ache in her heart, Skye put the semblance of a smile on her face, through her tears.

"A hot cuppa might be the go. Lets collect Niv and Krishna and have one. I know you both loved Fynn as much as I, we all had a bond with him, of varying degrees. Did you know that Tares created a bond with me? Fynn was the only one of my padawan's I created one with, there was always something... special about him. I let the other bonds form naturally. He was the only one I asked if he wanted the closer bond. It allowed so much information to transfer so quickly... Just like as Tares had done with me..."

She stood, along with Darla, heading towards where Niv was felt to be.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I think Krishna is still in the ship. I haven't felt him move from his room. I know I need to make it up to him, for what I said. I never meant to say anything that hurtful to him, specially about his father."

Skye still felt helpless with regards to her emotions, since Fynn's loss and the loss of her other children, she hadn't been the same. Since that 'other body' had died. She changed direction, not wanting to go to the cafeteria in the Eternal Vigilance, but instead making her way back towards Serenity. Her galley fully stocked on different herbal brews as well as caffa. And she wanted to be closer to her son, close enough for him to come to her when he was ready also.

"It's been hard on him. I know it has. Having me, his mother break down like I did... I just know I've made it worse. I love him so much..."

The two entered her new ship, I-Nine informing her that all was in order with the new ship. She nodded in approval to her droid, letting him go for his oil bath in the EV's maintainance bay.

"I think we should at least let someone from the Order know where we are. I'll send Darex a message, let him know you and Niv here with me. Just go through to the galley, make yourself at home, there's all sorts of beverages there..."

She went through to the cockpit, now more herself, not quite so overcome by the wave of grief that had hit her. Being underwater helped to soothe the turmoil that had engulfed her. She sent a quick comm off to Darex, then returned back to the galley,

"Found anything you like yet?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye turned towards her son, knowing that something had changed between them in the course of the tragedy. She wanted to go to him, embrace him and smooth all the hurt away, but she sensed something that told her not to. He was a young man, one she had to let come to terms with things on his own, as much as she wanted to help him. 'If you love someone let them go, if they come back they're yours, if they don't they never were...'

"I'm so sorry Krishna. I didn't mean what I said before. I... haven't been myself, and I haven't been there for you as I should have been. Can you..." she paused, glancing downwards before meeting his eyes again, "can you forgive me my son?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

It hurt to hear it. Her only remaining child wanted to go, to leave and she could do nothing to prevent him from doing so. She swallowed that hurt, even if fresh tears threatened to prick her eyes.

"If that is what you feel you must do. I... I won't stand in your way. I love you Krishna, with every fiber of my being. Please stay safe."

Her voice almost cracked, finding it the hardest thing she would ever have to do... letting her only remaining child go.

"You will always know where to find me."

She knew there were ships in the Eternal Vigilance, the Jedi had always kept some there. Skye couldn't bare to say goodbye to him, adding only the words, 'May the Force be with you'. She couldn't stay there, couldn't even look back at Darla, nor at Krishna as she struggled to hold back the fresh tears. She ducked past, heading towards her room, this time trying to hide her pain, knowing that her son needed to 'spread his wings and fly'.

Behind closed doors of her room, she rested her back against the wall, tears now flowing freely down her cheeks once more...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye now lay on her bed, the light cover pulled over her to stop the cold chill that seemed to creep up on her. The tears ebbed off to a slight trickle now. She felt that if she had of been in the same room as her son any longer she would have tried to stop him from going. She didn't want him to think she was ruling his life, she had only ever guided him, wanted the best for him... and her other two that she'd lost. That her last remaining child was wanting to leave home... not that they had a home to leave. Her ship had come as close to a 'permanant' home as she'd had and that had been the Destiny's Dream, not that Krishna had been in that ship all that much. That she'd felt she couldn't go on with that ship any longer, the Serenity would have to become her home now.

She slipped into an uneasy, light slumber having cried herself out once more. The pain of the last few days, everything had built up. The tears she had shed, over her family, over Fynn and now Krishna wanting to leave. She felt torn into pieces. Never had she felt this vulnerable before, even when she was back as a hopeful, she'd never been this emotionally open. She was lucky she was within the presence of friends, otherwise if an enemy got to her now they'd destroy her for sure.

Maybe it was because of this state she was in that she heard it. A very faint whisper... on the edge of her slumber... not even sure if it were real or just her mind playing tricks... CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! Her memories shifted, remembering the old padawan she had just lost... in her sleep, her tears now dried, a very slight smile turned up the corners of her lips... Fynn. Visions of the vibrant man floated through her mind, how they had met, how he had become her padawan, his training, how she asked if he wanted the bond created rather than letting it occur naturally.

For the first time in days, Skye fell into a deeper sleep, more at peace with what had occured, the exhaustion now exacting it's toll, though her mind remained open to those near her...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

She didn't know how long she slept for, her dreams focused around her former padawan Fynn. Her first thought upon waking though was of her son. Stretching out she realised he had indeed gone. She wanted her son to be happy, if that had to be without her... she would just have to live with it. She was now however, at a total loss at what to do. She rose from her bed, heading into her refresher, showering and changing into a black tunic and robes... A colour she hadn't worn much before, normally wearing midnight blue and silver. She now swapped that for the shiny black outfit.

Skye left her room, heading into the galley and getting herself a tea. She was now calmer, her dream putting her more at peace with Fynn's passing, believing him now to be one with the force. It was still painful, as that of her family all gone now. She would just have to try and move on, find a new life for herself... find something to do to keep herself occupied. She did want to create a new saber now, already having the crystals to do so from her last visit to the caves.

Skye made her way over to Darla's side, at least she had Niv to keep occupied with.

"How are you doing?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I know it sounds strange for me to say this, but I think I felt him, just before I went to sleep. I know my thoughts, my dreams were focused on Fynn. I don't feel so sad about him anymore, he's watching over us... I just know he is..."

She placed her hand upon Darla's arm. While still sad about her family, Darla was her best friend. They could overcome this together.

"Love comes in many forms. I think we all loved Fynn in our own ways. Who knows what may have come... for now, we should concentrate on Niv. It's what he would have wanted. I'm sure between the two of us, we can balance things out with her training. It should serve as part of all of our healing. You do realise that if you let the darkness claim you, you won't be able to heal? That is why neither of us can let that happen. You are becoming a good healer. Don't let this take you down towards the Dark Lord's path again..."

Skye had known how Darla felt about Fynn, felt that it was far different from how she had felt about Kakuto. Skye also knew how Fynn had felt about Darla... She could kind of understand how Darla had been attracted to the darksider, Tzeentch had had his dark moments. If Skye let herself give in to that influence, she would lose more than what she had already. No, she couldn't succumb to the darkness, however tempting it was. She had to remain true to the light to remain a healer.

"Somewhere out there... there will be someone special to love... for both of us."

She added a more humorous comment, set to get both of them smiling again,

"I can't see myself staying single... can you?"

While she was one that remained loyal to her partner until something happened to break that loyalty, she was one that did have a big heart. She'd had alot of admirers before she had gotten involved with Chen, before he had seduced her. She wouldn't be as foolish next time with her heart.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

((sorry Niv, would have posted for you but I was waiting on a response from Darla ))

Skye looked around as Niv came in, giving her a welcoming smile. She was coming to terms with what had happened, letting go of what had been. She had to... to move forward. She noticed that Niv had come to terms with things as well, giving her a look that showed Skye was proud that she hadn't let her grief take her down a dark path. She was concerned about Darla though. It seemed harder for her friend to let go her grief.

"Life is all about learning. You are right there Niv. We all have to let go the past and move on with the future. Please. Tell me, what did Fynn cover with your training?"

She knew she'd done some with Darla as well, Fynn had mentioned something about it the last time she had seen him. It was no use skirting around his subject. Not when she had felt him watching over them. She gave a soft smile, glancing at no one inparticular, though the smile could have been directed at the man himself.

"We can't forget he is gone... but he isn't really. He is with all of us still, watching over us and in our hearts."

She added then another comment,

"I don't know about the two of you, but if we keep dwelling on what has happened it will make it very difficult to move forward, and if our enemies found us like this they'd walk all over us..."

It was time to begin again... right now. Let go the past completely and move forward. She would forever have her children in her heart, even if she had lost them all through them either being taken from her, or by them going their own paths. She straightened up, taking a deep breath, and letting it all go...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Fynn made a good teacher. Remind me one day to tell you some of the mischief he got up to while he was my padawan."

She smiled at Niv, moving towards her and resting an arm across her shoulders, giving her a gentle squeeze. She released her and took a step back.

"Healing is a good area for you to branch out in. I can teach you that if you wish. I've been teaching my star pupil here"

She indicated to Darla, showing how proud she was of how Darla had overcome alot of things to be able to focus on Healing. Her concern at the moment was that Darla would let her grief rule her actions... she too had to let it go to move forward.

"So. Where do you wish to start?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Glad that Darla was coming round and hoping that through the simple healing of her hand, that it would lead to more internal healing she nodded her head. Turning to Niv she spoke,

"Now, I'll leave my mind wide open for you to access, I want you to follow what I do, and then attempt it yourself. Let me know if you have any questions."

Skye opened her mind to the two women in front of her, giving Darla a wink as she gathered in the light energies. Even for just a hand injury, it would take a while through the manipulations through the force. She reached for Darla's hand, touching it with the healing energies and letting them swirl around the wounds. In her mind's eye she visualised the white healing light flowing over Darla's wounds. Ever so slowly, the blood vessels began to do their work, the force working to close the wounds and to flush the bruised and congealed areas from the wound. It took quite some time for it to begin to ease, the pain soothed away... once only a few of the cuts were left, Skye stopped and looked towards Niv.

"You saw how I did that, now I'd like for you to heal the rest of her hand."

She indicated for Niv to start, still open to her and ready to answer any questions she may have.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Having already completed her own part in healing Darla's hand, the Healer looked up as the Jedi Master approached. She wondered why I-Nine hadn't announced that someone had boarded her ship, shaking her head and deciding that they had been too involved in their task to notice. She motioned for Niv and Darla to continue with the Healing exercise and stepped over towards K'munee.

"You've found them both. If you can wait a moment though, Niv is about to complete the Healing task on Darla's hand. Can I help you with anything? I'm Skye Organa."

Having been away from the Jedi Order since the birth of her children, even though she had continued to take on padawan's. She didn't use her rank of Master Healer. It would be obvious by the look of all three of them that they had recently been through an ordeal so she added softly,

"You'll have to excuse us all, losing someone special, even when they become one with the force, takes some time to overcome. We all were bonded to Fynn, one way or another. What we are doing now, is still part of the healing process."

That Skye had been Fynn's Master would have been in the database records. She figured for Darla and Niv to have been found, her message of where they currently were must have been received. Skye had no idea where she fitted in any longer... not after all she had been through. That she was true to the Light side of the Force was her only constant.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye gave him a sad smile, nodding her head in response to his request.

"Of course, as soon as they complete their healing task. Fynn and Darex were both with me a while outside the Last Call before that last battle broke out. When Darex brought me some news I was hoping hadn't happened. No matter though, I digress."

She turned back to face the other two women where they were still involved in the healing exercise. Skye spoke again to K'munee,

"Would you like some refreshments while you wait?"

She also indicated for him to take a seat if he wished.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye smiled back at him, her glance going back to Darla and Niv before returning again. She'd seen the intensity of his look. She used to be able to just look at someone to see into their soul, a certain sadness coming to her from the fact that she had to forego that particular 'gift' when she freed herself from Tzeentch's grasp. Her knowledge was only one thing she had retained, being a healer she had done her own research in that department anyway, so didn't lose that part. Once her enemies discovered she couldn't read their souls any longer... she didn't want to think about what Faust would do once he found out. But maybe she could find a way to get round that, use her empathy to read him rather than the gift of the god that she no longer had. She focused again on his question,

"I'm not quite sure the origin's of the Eternal Vigilance. After the last Battle at Hoth, the Jedi moved here for a time. I was only a hopeful back then. It was soon after arriving here that I was taken on for training by Master Tares Vortex. We remained here for a time before heading elsewhere for training. After a particular mission to Arbra and Mimban, several of us who remained, returned here afterwards. It wasn't long after that the base was left due to a possible security breach. It seems now that they didn't find it because it seems just as it had the last time I had been here. I hope that answers some of your questions at least."

Noticing that Darla and Niv had finished, Skye turned towards the other two women once more, pointing to each in turn,

"Darla, Nivana, this is Master K'munee. He'd like to speak with you both."

She glanced back at the other Jedi Master,

"Would you like some privacy?"

Skye still didn't know what she was going to do with herself now. She'd lost so much... didn't know where she belonged anymore. She wondered what Krishna was doing now... if her son was alright... she knew he had to live his own life, but she missed him all the same.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye had recognised Fynn's crafted saber as well as he handed it to Niv. She'd let K'munee's reassurance wash over her as she listened to his explaination. She still felt that a certain someone was behind Fynn's death, feeling the ominus sensation flow through her body at the sith's name. She filed it away for future reference, determined to find out more about Fynn's killer.

"What is happening with the Order now?"

She knew that Darex had gone to Helix Station, though she didn't know much with regards to the Order these days.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye felt Darla's rush, the need for revenge, having felt the same kind of thing only on a lesser extent. She too wanted to about the one that had killed Fynn in cold blood. She stepped closer to her friend, placing her hand upon Darla's shoulder in comfort and in support. Darla would know just how strongly Skye felt about the matter too. That the gentle natured Healer harboured the same kind of dark thoughts with regards to both Fynn's killer... and to the father of her children... the betrayer... the one who neglected his family for his own purposes.

That Skye could feel these dark emotions was somewhat of a surprise. She had been so true to the light, had not given in to the dark tendencies she had been subjected to in her years with Tzeentch. For her now to feel them... it must be because she was so vulnerable right now... she didn't want to succumb to them, didn't want him to win...

She needed to do something to keep her mind from those darker thoughts, if only she did have something to do.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

At the rage surging through Darla, Skye's hand felt scorched. The feelings were foreign to her, her hand lifting unconsciously from her friends shoulder. I will not let him win... he can't... A single tear trickled down her face, Skye fighting the dark surge, calling upon the light to extinguish it. At K'munee's words, Skye's face paled further... a powerful lord/Alchemist The weapons and soldiers that he had with him were like nothing I had ever encountered before. Fynn didn't stand a chance. Even after he was dead, the things that were shot into his body attacked me, as tried to heal him

"No... he can't have... surely..."

Her words were whispered in shock. The only other sith of that magnitude, of that power of strength known for his powers like that was Arhiman. Could he be using another name? Could he be one in the same? Could he have taken the place of Tzeentch once more? She had known that Tzeentch had been a powerful sith master... so had Nurgle... as had Slaanesh... the three of them powerful sith in their own rights before the Gods had taken hold... could the Gods have vanished only to leave in their place the Sith that they had originally occupied. It was possible surely, but she couldn't be certain...

She saw the flash of the fight, saw what K'munee had seen as he spoke of their battle... saw the serpents that had come out of Fynn's body. Saw it... felt it... "No..."

She sank to her knees, positive that who she had suspected had indeed done it. In her own mind she was sure of it.

"Darla you can't... if you face him you'll be killed to. Don't throw your life away on him. "

She looked up at K'munee, her shock evident, her mind open so they could see her deductions, see all the different faces she had known Tzeentch as... the armoured form she had seen him as on the battlefield of Hoth, the ceremonial ground of Mimban... of Chen... not knowing if he would see any of the forms as familiar or not...

"Do you know if he is known by another sith name? As the Sith Master Arhiman?"

Lastly she let herself drop into the light energies that surrounded her, wrapping them tightly round herself as a blanket, the light radiating out from her to smother the darkness that had fallen on them... He will not win...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

((ooc: FYI: She doesn't know for certain who it was. Skye is paranoid atm, she's known that all the time during Fynn's training that Tzeentch hated Fynn, that Skye had to protect him and therefore she feels that whoever it was that killed him had to be something to do with Tzeentch. It could have been anyone else that had one it and she still would have blamed Tzeentch IN HER OWN MIND. She is still asking questions if you hadn't noticed. ))

Skye returned Darla's embrace, adding one more comment.

"If you do give in to the darkside, you won't be able to heal. Just remember that."

In her mind was all the times she had defended Fynn from being harmed, all the times she had to look after her wayward padawan. She had to stop dwelling on the past. She had to. She needed to start anew, a brand new life... but where? Maybe somewhere way off in the unknown regions? She didn't know. There was nothing for her here now.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye shook her head as she stepped back from the other three for a moment, sinking down onto one of the comfortable chairs of the living room on board Serentity. I-Nine brought in a tray of refreshments, taking the drinks around the others as well as to Skye. She took a sip of the cool liquid, letting it slide down her dry throat. She was drawing at straws. It wouldn't matter who did it, she would search for a way to blame him for everything. He had caused her so much pain, so much sorrow when he stole her children from her, when he sent her off to die for no reason except to rob their children of their mother. And to add insult to injury he had tainted her. Maybe that was why she would continue to blame him for everything.

She had bought the new ship, getting rid of the old so that she could rid herself of any memories of him yet still he haunted her thoughts. She needed to do something to rid his memory for good. Her children were all gone. Who knew where he had taken Morgana and Amon, and now Krishna had gone his own way too. She missed her youngest son terribly... That her children's growth had been unnaturally fast apart from Amon, no one would realise that the young looking woman had two teenage children and the normal aged 3 year old... if Amon had still been around. She missed her children so much it hurt.

She didn't know where she would go now. Darla and Niv were going to go with K'munee so they were fine. Maybe... if she could speak with Ara... if she could get some help from her if she could spare the time. Or some of the other Masters... she needed purging totally of what he had done to her.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye sat quietly, wondering who would be strong enough to do what she wanted done. Ara would be and she had experience in what she needed to do, but she also needed another... just to be totally sure. She pulled out her comm link, sending a short comm to Ara before sitting back against the cushions, trying to still her mind, trying to come to terms with everything that had happened.

The others would know where to find her if they wished to speak to her.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Receiving the comm, Skye stood, sitting her drink back on the tray that I-Nine still carried. She instructed the droid to make preparations incase they were leaving soon too. Skye then made her way outside of her ship, walking out into the Hanger Bay.

"You wished to speak with me?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"You're instincts proove correct. This is just the tip of the iceburg."

Skye sighed, looking away for a moment before looking back at him.

"I am hoping that Ara may be able to help me, but I also need someone else with healing skills in a certain area. My soul has been tainted by one of the Gods, Tzeentch. He is the father of my children. He took my eldest Daughter and Son from me, leaving only my youngest, Krishna. My children, while in standard time are all under Six years old, two of them were increased in time so they were in their late teens. Krishna has just gone off on his own."

She paused again, looking away, pain in her eyes.

"Tzeentch... took on many forms, all those that were in my mind were him. He haunts me still. I want to rid myself of his memory, purge myself from his grasp. I love my children, but their father... he betrayed us, he set me off to a battle in which he knew I would die. He wanted me to 'die for him.' I sent a clone in my place so my children would still have their mother. He in turn tainted my awareness, refusing to let the connection I had to the clone go without doing so. He also took my children from me. He hated Fynn, all through his apprenticeship so I know he had something to do with Fynn's death."

She again looked away, staring out the windows of the Eternal Vigilance into the waters beyond.

"Darla... she is my best friend. She too started training under Master Tares... before I became his padawan. Something happened to cause her death, when she came back she fell into the Sith's hands for a time. It was during a mission where I accompanied Tares and a group of other knights and masters that we discovered her. Saw her being dragged from the Ceremonial Grounds of Mimban. Later, after that, when she'd been let leave the sith, she came to find Tares and we met. We've been best friends ever since... I've... always made bonds easily..."

Her voice trained off softly. Her comm bleeped, indicating a return message. She flicked it to receive, listening to the message from Ara, Watch out for 'Yuusuke'? Hmm, I'll keep that in mind... Skye looked back at K'munee, gathering her thoughts once more and seeing him extend his hand. Pausing a moment, she placed her hand within his,

"I'd like that..."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye just smiled at his nod, watching as he excused himself to answer a message. She turned to face Darla as she approached.

"I'm still unsure of my plans, but K'munee just invited me to go along with you and I decided to accept."

She smiled at her friend, her eyes turning to see K'munee return to them.

"The Eternal Vigilance is a home of the Jedi, it's not my place to say who comes and goes from it..."

She smiled at him,

"I can't see a problem in you moving your department here. If you can find Master Tares Vortex at all, I'm sure he could update you on what security measures this vessel has."

She got to thinking then... Huruun Kal... the original home of Mace Windu... she knew of the planet, knew that it had many dangers, but if the Jedi had had a base there... why would it be not available now? She shrugged, it wasn't her place to use guess work regarding any of that. At least Ara would know where to find her if she did remain here for a time...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Being left to her own devices, Skye returned to her own ship for the time being. She went through to her holds workbench, pulling out her collection of crystals and her equipment to make a new saber. Skye collected her items, having chosen the 3 coloured saber crystal's she had collected from the caves on Yavin IV. She then headed to the work room that Master Tares Vortex had taken her to in what seemed to be so long ago. She spent her time creating this saber uniquely, her other ones had been built here on the Eternal Vigilance as well, funny how she would make her new saber here too... New Beginnings...

As with her first hilt, the one she had given to her son, Krishna, she crafted this to her own specifications. The materials were inserted into the machine that created the hilts, Skye specifying that it have the runes for protection, healing and strength on the silver and black hilt. Once that had been completed, she placed her internal components within, finally looking at her crystals. She had chosen to place all three focusing crystals in her saber this time. The main crystal was silver. This would be the dominant colour of the saber, although it would fluctuate with the other pale colours of azul and amethyst. She slotted the smaller crystals within, aligning them perfectly with the silver and closing up the saber, seeing it seal closed through the light sorcery she had learnt from Jade Dragon. This saber was attuned only to her, the Master Healer would be the only one to be able to use this saber...

The crystals she had chosen for this saber were not ordinary crystals, but those that the Healer would use in other varying healing focus's. That they were in her saber wouldn't change their properties, if anything, it would enhance them. She had looked up information with regards to properties to use to stop her saber being shorted out by cortosis, taking precautions against those that use the cortosis weave, also the Phrik she had heard rumours about. With the guidance of the force, her precautions would be successful against such a substance.

Finally completing her task, now extremely weary from the rush of emotions she'd had flowing through her, Skye left the work room, moving through to find another room in which to rest in. She could have gone back to her ship, though didn't feel like going back there just yet. Not when she missed her son so much, not when she felt as lonely as she currently did. Skye let the Force guide her into one of the Master's Chambers, moving to the refresher to shower, wrapping the towel around herself until she found a dressing gown in the room's wardrobe and putting her clothing into the cleanser to clean and dry while she slept so her clothing would be fresh in the morning.

Skye stared in the reflection of the mirror for a long moment in time, her emerald green eyes looking back at her as she looked within to her own soul... using her empathy and healing knowledge to read her own aura. No physical marks remained on her body, not on this cloned body, of her past. It was only on her inside that needed to be healed properly. In her heart and in her soul. There's got to be someone out there... somewhere... that can heal the hurt he left me with... Someone who believes in marriage... someone that doesn't want to just use me... Skye moved through to the large comfortable bed, slipping between the sheets and laying the dressing gown on the foot of the bed. She drifted off to sleep... her dreams of someone shrouded in mystery... one that might just heal her broken heart...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Waking slowly, Skye stretched before sitting up and pulling on her gown. She rose, moving over to get her now clean clothes, dressing and picking up her hairbrush and brushing her hair out until it shone. For the time being, she left it hanging down her back, looking to see that it was now down past the middle of her back. It had a slight wave, the auburn mass now shiny with the attention she had given it. She placed the brush down and headed back out of the room she had chosen, deciding she would visit the mess hall rather than cooking herself. The droids had been busy, keeping the Eternal Vigilance spick and span.

Entering the Cafeteria she moved over to where the droids on duty were taking orders for meals. She ordered an omlette and juice, heading over to one of the thick windows to watch out of the craft at the underwater creatures swimming past as she waited for her breakfast to arrive...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye finished up her breakfast, placing her plates back in the cleaning receptical before leaving the cafeteria. She headed towards the hydroponic's station that she had found on her very first visit here to the Eternal Vigilance. The Master Healer entered the more humid area of the craft, slipping her outer robes off and hanging them upon the hook by the door. She wore a shiny black halterneck top and pants beneath, her long hair covering most of the bare skin of her back that was showing.

Skye made her way around the hydroponic's unit, stopping at various plants to take samples, making sure all were growing well. She had something in mind to make and needed the fresh plantlife to do so. She recalled the first time she had entered this room. She had been so happy and carefree. She and Ish had been heading towards a training room to spar when she had discovered the wonderful room full of plants. It seemed so long ago right now, they had both been hopefuls.

Bringing her mind back to the present, Skye caressed the leave of some mint, bruising the tip of a leaf to let it's crisp fragrance escape. She inhaled deeply, letting the breath go and taking another. She could feel herself relaxing. She chose a location in amongst some of the floral section of the garden, seating herself cross legged on the floor facing some beautiful frangipani and roses.

She let her senses stretch out, touching each of the living organism's within the room, letting her force sense expand as her mind showed each aura of every plant, recalling all the information regarding them, their medical properties, if they were just for oxygen production or if they were for food or medicine. She opened herself to feel all within the hydroponic's room. She could feel where the droids were, whirring with their own unique sounds, she could feel the electronic's of them, the spaces where they weren't 'living' beings.

Her breathing was regulated, Skye letting the plants communicate with her through her touch of the Force. She had always been one that had been close to nature, was only now getting back to those roots. She wondered if she should take on another padawan, or if she should let herself heal prior to doing that. She did need time, time to heal, time to know what she wanted to do with herself now. The aura's of the flowers in front of her were vibrant, full of living energy. Skye found herself smiling. She would get some flowers growing in her own hydroponic's section of Serenity.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

During her meditation's, Skye decided not to remain where she currently was. She would go to Ara and see about getting this done sooner rather than later. The longer she left it, the longer it would be until she could move on. She commed I-Nine, telling him to prep the ship for take off, then sent another to Darla when it was convenient for her to receive it, letting her know that she would be around, but she had to go and see Ara. If anyone wanted her, they would have her comm frequency which she recorded on the Eternal Vigilance's logs.

Skye left the hydroponic's station, heading back to the hanger. Once there, she boarded Serenity and took her samples of plants to her own hydroponic's station, planting them before she headed to the cockpit. I-Nine had everything ready for take off so she didn't have to worry about it. She sent her departure codes and lifted off, her ship prepped for the underwater launch. She'd head back to Coruscant where she'd gotten the last message from Ara and see if she was still there. If not, Kheldar might know where she had gone.

Serenity soon broke the surface of the ocean, rocketing skyward until she cleared the planet. Setting a course for a random jump, the ship dove into hyperspace...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

-- An urgent marked encrypted comm comes in for both Darla and for K'munee --

I have grave news that you need to be made aware of.

Vladimir Faust has the information that Manaan is the location of a Jedi base. The Eternal Vigilance has many defenses, I implore you to either activate them to disguise the actual location or to evacuate the base for a safer one. Faust has stated he will be sending a legion of Imperial troops to both locations. Aracoun I feel will look after itself, but I am concerned for the base at Manaan. It has become my second home and I would hate for anything to happen to it or to any of you.

I am with Master Ara-Lai Kaipi. Faust had a bugging device implanted within her eyes. He had removed them a second time during her torture. We are about to remedy that fact but the fact remains that the Eternal Vigilance and Aracoun have been compromised. Please inform the rest of the Jedi Council of this fact.

Please take care and stay safe.

Master Skye Organa.

Healer

-- end comm --

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

-- An encrypted comm comes in for Darla from an unexpected source --

Mistress Darla,

As Mistress Skye is busy with a proceedure right now I am responding for her. There is a cloning chamber on board Serenity, also there is a sample of Master Fynn's DNA. Either sample could be used. Mistress Skye is currently located outside the Last Call on Coruscant with Mistress's Ara and Lei. I will inform her of your intended arrival.

I-Nine

-- end comm --

SkyeOrgana.jpg