Coruscant - Galactic Throne

Exodus

Inside Star Destroyer above Coruscant that Agent Orin left: 

>Please just let me attach an arm on…< Fera buzzed again for the 8th time. 

Ruin, standing inside the workshop, tossed aside the piece of machinery designed for some Darktrooper chassis like it was a piece of junk. The technician standing by flinched at the noise of the metal clashing against the ground. 

“I’m sorry, um, droid?” the technician stammered as he went to pick up the fallen arm. “Our options for a droid of your calibur are somewhat… limited. With your chassis designs kept private on Mechis III, we don’t have the clearance to fetch them at the moment.”  

“Bullets and casings. Shells and mortars.” Ruin commented as he walked around the workshop, stopping to pick up random pieces of metal and comparing them to his shoulder. 

The technician looked at Fera confused. 

>Too small< Fera explained from her tabletop. 

The technician flinched again as another piece of metal was tossed aside. 

“Well..uh, i think we have an old model of a B2 somewhere in storage on the planet. I might be able to get it brought up…”

Fera shook her body. 

>Negative. Such hands lack digits for fine motor manipulation.<

The technician sighed. “That limits our options extremely then. Honestly your best bet for a perfect  is to get a flight to Mechis for a replacement. But until then, he will have to make do with either this modified dark trooper hand, or go without a…”

“Blood and guts!” Ruin exclaimed from the other end of the workshop. The two turned and looked at the Terror droid. He was standing and pointing at a glass container mounted on the wall. Inside the large container sat the remains of something old. 

“That? Ya, that’s mine…” The technician exclaimed as he rushed over. “I’m a bit of a collector, and the commander finally let me put this on display. If i get enough of the right parts i might get it to work again, but honestly I doubt that'll happen. 

Ruin stared at the thing inside. The Warden 10-24 sat inside motionless, not a spark of life in it. Despite its advanced age, the remains of the body were well taken care of. It was missing a lower half body as well as part of its head and one of its eyes, but the red shine its outer plates had helped explain the reason why the droid model was nicknamed “RedTerror” 

Without warning, Ruin smashed the glass with his good hand and grabbed the dead chassis arm. With a yank and a tug, Ruin ripped the droid’s arm out of its socket and dragged it to the nearest workbench.

“B…b...but that’s…” The technician stammered. 

Fera crawled over to a computer console and began to type something in. >I am uploading several codes. Take these to Mechis III and the droids there will give you everything you need to repair your Warden 10-24 completely, as well as some credits for your troubles<

With that taken care of, Fera crawled back over to Ruin, who had sat down with his shoulder against the table where the arm lay. 

“Rip and tear. Blast and smash…” Ruin commented.

>Indeed. Please stay still while I operate. < 

Fera stopped and buzzed at the technician. >I also need a battery pack from one of your laser rifles. Just the power pack will do.< 

• Like 1

ruin.png.01a56458d9174e4044f11805f259ce9c.png