Space

Ary the Grey

Skye just smiled at his small joke, her eyes encouraging him to ask his questions, indulging the wide eyed youngster.

"We can't read anyone as such, although a seer might. I do get the odd premonition. Tzeentch gifted me with another insight though. Look into my eyes and sit still."

She placed her finger tips on his temples, looking deeply into his eyes, into his soul. He wasn't consumed by darkness, just alittle grey around the edges. She didn't want to influence him but she didn't want him to be lost totally to consuming darkness either. She planted a seed of thought that he might follow... that of a lighter version of the sith if need be...

"I don't think you are as dark as you think you are. Don't let the darkness rule you young one. Even the shadows are enough to live by. Don't extinguish the light completely... please."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye again smiled at him as she stood up and moved through to the galley. She fixed herself a nutrient shake, putting icecream and fruits in with milk. She made enough for two and poured the thickened mixture into two tall glasses.

"Like one?"

She placed one infront of him at the table and took a seat. She had purposely let the topic drop, letting the seed mature in his mind, but the decision would ultimately be up to him regardless of what she suggested.

"You're life is your own Tethyn, don't let anyone tell you otherwise... and you will 'make it out of this alive' as you put it. My quarrel is not with you. But it is with your Master. How he could put your life in danger like he did with that bomb, as well as the lives of countless others."

She shook her head.

"You didn't deserve that treatment. To be made carry that bomb with little regard for your life."

She didn't know how Fynn was fairing, though she did hope he was going well. She was sure he would be injured from his duel, and she very much hoped that he lived, that he wasn't killed senselessly like Rizzy had been. She would grieve properly later, though she knew he was one with the force. She would miss her old padawan.

"Your Master has a lot to answer for..."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Maybe he has a fair side, though from what I've seen and felt, he doesn't. I take it on another level perhaps. The Knight he killed I had trained, and the other he was fighting when we left was another of my former padawans. The reason I took you from the temple was to get that bomb dismantalled without it being set off and to save lives. That you happen to be his apprentice... I guess it would seem as out of spite or revenge. I took you to Tzeentch because I knew the bomb would be removed without lives lost."

Skye finished her shake and put both mugs back in the galley, cleaning them and setting them to drain. She turned again to him.

"Just relax for a moment."

She headed towards the cockpit, I-Nine meeting her before she could leave to tell her that they were almost ready for the next direction change.

"Set a course to Trulalis, put the shields up as we come out and head to a tropical location once we arrive."

I-Nine responded affirmatively and headed back to the cockpit to set in the new course. As Skye turned back to her guest, she pulled out her comm link again, sending a comm to Anoon. She spoke again to Tethyn

"Won't be long now till we get to our destination."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Skye let I-Nine pilot the ship, making several changes of course while she rested. She went into a meditation, reaching outwards. A strong urge to visit her mother overcame her.

"Tzeentch love, do you mind if I don't accompany you to Vjun. I want to see my mother, "she glanced at Krishna, "and possibly introduce Krishna to his grandmother."

She headed into the cockpit, telling I-Nine that at the next jump he was to set a course for Corellia. She went back to see the others.

"Soon be at Corellia, It's a shame we didn't bring Amon with us." She added to Krishna, "You'll love your grandmother, Talia."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

A wave of death hit the pilot of the small civillian craft that the Master Healer was in. She was between hyperspace jumps, and now accessed the holonet. Something felt that extreme would be news she was sure. It was. Mon Calamari to be the exact location. No matter what the calling to go elsewhere, Skye weighed her priorities. As a healer she was needed more where her professional skills could be used to their full capacity, rather than for her to wait in the wings those fighting. She hit her remote caller, letting her own ship follow her beacon so that she would have her full medical facilities on hand. She set a course for the Last Call and soon vanished back into hyperspace.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Skye sat at Krishna's side, not leaving him for a moment. She felt helpless, not being able to do anything for her son apart from love him and be there to support him. I-Nine remaining at the cockpit piloting the craft, keeping them on long hyperspace jumps.

The shields of the ship were on full, even during their hyperspace jumps. Skye felt totally helpless. Her emotions, usually in control were not so this time, worry and for her son dominating her mind. She fingered the crystals both around her own neck and Krishna's. Skye had done all she could to soothe him but didn't know what else to do. She'd never been in the position she was now. Her abilities totally failing her to a point where she couldn't even reach out to her son, couldn't help him in any way but to sit by his side and hope for the best. Skye found she couldn't reach out to anyone, and didn't like the sensation at all, the total isolation from all she had been connected with, all those she had had bonds with.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

All she could do was be there for her son, wanting to do more but powerless to do anything. She couldn't help him through the force, couldn't do anything but sit there holding his hand and making sure he didn't thrash about and hurt himself. That she loved her son was obvious. That she wanted to do anything she possibly could for him.

"I can't not worry about you sweetheart, you're my son and I love you very much..."

She took up a face cloth, dampening it at the sink in the medbay and wiping his face of perspiration.

--

I-Nine changed course again, heading towards Coruscant...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Serenity slipped through the hyperspace channels on various random jumps on it's way to it's destination. Skye sent off a quick comm to Helix before they made the final jump to the station, telling the administrator to prepare for another hyperspace jump for the Station as soon as they docked with them.

Serenity left real space again for the white streaks of hyperspace once more for their final jump...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"Yes Hoth is rather cold. Don't worry, I have warm weather clothing for us."

She gave Fynn a smile.

"Darla and Darex are well. Darex is a Master now. It's good to know that you're not going to go running off. They can handle retrieving Nivana from wherever it is she is."

The alert sounded, stating they were about to arrive at their destination. Pulling the lever back, the white streaks reverted back to stars patterened over the black backdrop of space. Hoth loomed up before them as the distance was closed.

"We'll be landing soon. I haven't been here for years. Only once since the Jedi had a base here. We'll go to where they had a hidden hanger I think. I don't know if the Empire or Sith left any surprises behing so we'll have to be on guard. I do hope Ara turns up soon."

She sent off another comm to her friend, requesting her presence for the healing procedure needed for Kirlocca.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Coming out of a meditation, Skye breathed in deeply before turning to face Azrael.

"So how do you feel now?"

Her voice was gentle, concerned for how he was reacting to actually being able to 'see' with his own eyes now. It must be different for him. Having been in relative darkness for so long and to now see colours, see everything around him.

"We'll be coming up on Tatooine soon. I received a mayday for a Healer. A small community has been attacked by the sandpeople and they urgently need our assistance."

Skye had already sent I-Nine to prep her medical ward for the patients she would soon be receiving upon landing.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Having brought Serenity out over Tattooine, the Master Healer received another comm stating that they now had the situation under control and that a local healer had gotten through to them along with some of the local authorities... or rather what stood for them on the sand covered planet.

"Well, It seems that we're no longer required here Azrael"

With her awareness tingling, she put in a random set of co-ordinates and made another hyperspace jump away from Tattooine. She called Derek into the cockpit, waiting until he approached before asking,

"Do either of you have a destination in mind?"

Closing her eyes while she waited for their answers, Skye felt something pulling at her senses... It just remained for the Force to lead her... For now, she would see where her companions wished to go.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye looked back towards Azrael before closing her eyes a moment. With them flicking open, her hands moved to insert new co-ordinates.

"I figure we might see who's hanging around the Last Call. I also want to find out what's been happening around the galaxy. The best place to find information is the Last Call."

With the new destination set, Serenity disappeared back into hyperspace.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Serenity surfed through the lanes of hyperspace, making several jumps to disguise where it had come from and where it was going. As Skye sat in the pilot's chair she flicked through the holonet, shaking her head with dismay as she watched the latest broadcast.

A mysterious video was played by the Holonet News Network”¦

Classical music was playing as the screen cut to the Sith Master Ar-Pharazon. He was sitting in a large burgundy colored armchair, near a roaring and warm fireplace, garbed in a luscious satin red robe, and smoking a pipe. Ar-Pharazon turned to face the camera.

”œOh hello,”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Seeing Fynn examine his appearance she glanced down at her own. White robes over a white tunic. She had taken to wearing these so to stand out as a Healer. She did have other clothing there, though very rarely wore anything other than her Jedi garb. Her hair she usually wore tied up so that it wouldn't get in the way. She rarely wore it down. Another point was her eye colour. It would be listed in her description as green, whereas now they were the bright vivid blue.

"Yes indeed. We'll have to keep a low profile. I'll have to change clothing... I do still have some that are non-Jedi like." She gave a small laugh before turning serious once more, "There has to have been some breach of the Jedi databanks for that to have gotten out. It is very concerning how the Sith have found out that Aerec is Darex's padawan... unless Faust spread the word." ... Maybe Faust had 'renegged' on his offer to Aerec and given his name out in spite?

"We will have to be cautious in many ways. Soon as we finish at the Last Call we'll head to the co-ordinates I want the station built at. When we send the information to Darla and Armiena we'll have to use very secure channels to do so. I'd hate for it to be discovered before it's even rebuilt."

Serenity's console beeped, indicating they were about to come out of hyperspace. Between this and the next jump Flitter would change the outer appearance of the ship enough to disguise it. Then they would make their final jump to Coruscant and head to the Last Call.

"If you'd like to freshen up, shower or change, there are fresh towels and perhaps some clothing in the draws."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye had gotten changed, wearing a set of deep blue trousers, matching shirt and gleaming black boots. She had it topped with a midnight blue hooded cloak trimmed with silver, her auburn hair loose. This was a totally different look to what she normally wore, having kept with the colours of Healer white or the traditional Jedi robes. Her hair had always been worn back from her face, tied up so that it wouldn't get in the way.

Flitter finished with the appearance of Serenity, once the droid was safely inside they made the last jump to Coruscant. The ship now had the appearance of an ordinary freighter with the registration of "Sun Dancer."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Serenity/Sun Dancer made several random hyperspace jumps to mask where she was headed to. The last thing they wanted was for Ar-Pharazon to learn where there was a concentration of Jedi.

During the flight, Skye left the cockpit to shower and get changed back into her white healer robes. She felt much better for it, though still spent some time meditating before she returned to the cockpit for the final jump.

[Hoth thread]

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 1 month later...

The many random jumps through hyperspace were uneventful, the trip passing quietly for the occupants of Serenity. This mostly was in the way of meditation and training regimes. A final set of co-ordinates were entered, the final jump being made to a secret location only other Jedi could know.

Serenity disappears back into a streak of white lights of the hyperspace lanes on it's way to a final destination...

[exit space to Double Helix]

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 1 year later...

... A message comes in on Sirvani's old comm number for Emily in the hope that she still uses that frequency... the same message comes through for Darla on her comm.

weddinginvite.jpg

-- The invitations are sent from Alora's comm..

Alora-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye grinned back at Darex and nodded, she could smell caf too. She watched him stride away before turning back to the boards for a final check. As she got up to leave the cockpit, Flitter hovered in. Her double blue eyes blinked in surprise then laughed as the droid told her what had happened from it's point of view. It seemed the only helper Flitter could get was one step away from the scrap heap. At least the parcel they had carried had arrived to it's location within her room safe and sound. When Skye mentioned to the droid that it could have had the parcel sent to the ship, Flitter beeped and whistled in such an indignant manner that it set Skye laughing again. She was still laughing as she left the cockpit, knowing that her droid would keep an eye on things in the cockpit and call her if anything happened.

As she neared the living area she heard Darex speaking about the war. Skye paused now in a more somber mood, knowing that whatever happened there would be many casualties on both sides before Peace could be gained. The Healer gave herself a mental shake and took a deep breath to soothe away the thoughts of war before she took the last steps into the living area. She entered just as Darex asked Darla what she wanted to talk about. She listened to Darla ask about Emily as she got herself a steaming cup of caf, curious as well regarding the young woman. Taking a sip, Skye sat down in one of the easy chairs, letting herself relax before she spoke to Darla with a hint of amusement in her tone, "Aren't you going to tell Darex about your invitation?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As Emily and Nishant entered the living area, Skye could feel how shy the young girl was. The Healer began radiating a calm empathy so that she would feel more at home, more relaxed.

Her eyes turned back towards Darla and Darex, Skye giving a wink as the latter felt what she was doing. Her attention was brought back towards Emily as the girl's comm sounded.

It startled her so much that she spilled caf on herself. That drew attention to her, and she blushed. "Sorry, I just...my comlink startled me, that's all. I never get messages."

Feeling how embarrassed Emily was, Skye didn't go over to her though she did increase the soothing waves of the Force. As Emily came back over from the kitchenette stating that it was from her 'Aunt Alora', Skye's eyes widened with amused surprise, "Alora?" she asked the girl before turning her head towards Darla and raising her eyebrow, "Wow, what a small Galaxy we live in."

SkyeOrgana.jpg