Space

Ary the Grey

Skye had crept silently up behind Ish, watching as he constructed his lightsaber. She had kept her presence hidden from him until the last moment so that she wouldn't distract him. She nodded her head in approval to his work. All he had to do was the final test, igniting the saber. Darex should be close to that point also. Both moved back into the living area to where Darex was with his droid.

”œDo either of you know how to reduce your force sense so that you can hide from other force users?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Skye nodded once to her padawan before her attention was taken elsewhere.

She focused her mind quickly on the task at hand, drawing her saber and igniting the amethyst blade with a snap-hiss. Skye immersed herself in the Force and let it guide her movements, speeding them up.

She sensed the blade closing in from behind her head and, keeping an eye on the opponent in front of her, she used the Force to duck the swing and side step away in the same direction as the one in front of her's lunge, bringing her blade defensively upwards to block. The blade of the one behind her swinging harmlessly above and to the side of where she now was.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye quickly drew her second blade, igniting the pale pink blade and using both defensively. Her amethyst met the blade on the right that was aimed at her midsection, while the pink blocked the red flashing blade aimed at her neck.

She danced back out of their way, all the time keeping in mind where the other opponents were and what their next moves were likely to be...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye tapped into the Force, drawing it around her like a shield and leapt upwards, the two striking each other as she was no longer between them. She used the force to guide herself down behind the hologram that had been infront of her, striking her amethyst blade at it's midsection.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye took a deep breath as the hologram's disappeared and shut her blades down, placing them back onto her belt. At the mention of arriving at Kamino Skye's thoughts again shifted to Chen. He had asked for her to see them here at Kamino, by having to show the tattoo she figured that some sort of arrangements had already been made.

”œAfter I've seen them on the surface Master Tares, I have to find Officer Black of the Rebellion. Would you know where he is located at now?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

A comm bounces through space, location to location until the relayed message reaches it's recipient.

-- encrypted comm to Admiral Black --

This message is to inform you that there is an clone army ready for deployment orders at Kamino. 2,000 units are ready with 10,000 more to come.

Skye Organa

Jedi Healer.

for Chen Chi-en,

Tzeentch

(as an after thought, Skye adds the name Tzeentch as well on the off chance it has special meaning.)

--end comm --

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Skye smiled at his comments, remembering quite well how he had swept her off her feet and had her head literally spinning at the Last Call.

”œIt was my brother that should have had his stomach pumped”¦ I wasn't quite that bad although I don't wish to repeat the experience. That hangover was unbelievable.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye let her eyes flutter closed again as his lips met hers. As the kiss deepened, more sensations flooded through her and she felt something strange flow through her, making her want to pull back from him”¦

It lasted only a moment though as she was swept away with the moment, wondering briefly if it was because she was with Tzeentch, not Chen...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

It had been the most intense love experience of Skye's life. Never had she felt like that before and her thoughts kept centring on what he could have done to her to make her feel like that. She did feel more attuned to him than she ever had before, so it was no wonder he read her mind so easily”¦pity it still didn't work the other way too well”¦ in some ways he was still a mystery to her and played his cards close.

”œChanged myself? How”¦”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye couldn't help it, she broke into a soft laughter,

”œI'm sorry love, I can't help it especially with what we've just been doing. What else was I suppose to be thinking about after that encounter? I'm sorry if my thoughts are that loud. I'll try and think more quietly, but please, I would like some privacy for my thoughts.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

”œNow you're teasing me Tzeentch. Just because you are a God and live eternally and I'm just a lowly mortal. You don't have to worry about death. I on the other hand can look forward to another 60 or 70 years if I'm lucky enough not to come to a cropper to some unfortunate event that would shorten it further. Then again, maybe I might be the lucky one here. Once I become one with the Force, there wouldn't be need to ever worry again.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye remained silent, still alittle embarrassed about being skyclad in a bath with her lover and another female, but she was becoming more accustomed to it, relaxing slightly within Tzeentch's arms. She did glance back at Slaanesh as she caught a peculiar tone to her words”¦ remedy what? Brother? She must mean as Gods, not their”¦ hosts.

She made herself relax further, concentrating on the warm waters and letting herself fall into a light trance, but couldn't help but be aware of her lover's nearness and the presence of the other divine being

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye flushed bright red again and struggled to regain her composure. Trying to think very quietly to herself, but knowing that Tzeentch was likely to hear her regardless as she gave herself a stern talking to. Taking a few deep breaths she turned her head towards Slaanesh.

”œI'm sure you're aware, and there's no point me trying to hide who I am. I know you would have ways and means of finding out anyway.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye was struggling to comprehend this, her blue eyes widened further as she observed Slaanesh place her hands on her stomach, listening to her words and then looking back towards Tzeentch again,

”˜Our”¦ daughter Tzeentch?'

Skye focused inwards, knowing her body as well as she did it wasn't hard to pick up the subtle change within, very early stage as it was and knew it to be true.

”˜This can't be”¦ I've only just had my hypospray”¦ how can I be pregnant?'

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye looked down again to her abdomen, placing her hand where Slaanesh's had been and still trying to comprehend that there was a life now growing within her. Her hormones seemed to take a life of their own and she felt tears threaten to flow.

Again she had been guilty of letting her shock go through the bonds, although this time she had been quicker to cut it off. Taking a few deep breaths to try and prevent the tears she glanced back to Slaanesh, thinking she should say something.

”œThankyou for the blessing.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Skye sighed, the shock was subsiding now and she had to agree with him. Before the pair left the bath she slipped her arms around him wanting a cuddle first. Her blue eyes met his green one's now with amazed wonder,

”œWe're going to have a baby”¦ I”¦ Oh Chen”¦”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 1 month later...

Before leaving Corellian space Skye sent a comm message to Tzeentch. Knowing that it would be a while before he got back to her she entered hyperspace, programming in several jumps before her final destination and leaving I-Nine to receive any incoming messages between jumps. He was to contact her immediately if there was a message from Tzeentch between jumps so that she could contact him again.

She headed into her new room/nursery/office and lay down to rest. She reached inwards to her child, making sure her little one was happy. A gentle smile crossed her face as she touched her daughter's awareness, marvelling at her strength of presence already. She wondered if Chen would be as proud of their daughter as she was...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

-- The Starweaver and Destiny's Dream continued on their way through hyperspace --

Skye woke up from an persistant back pain, feeling little Morgana moving within her. Her daughter wanted out, right or wrong. Skye slipped off the bed and slowly waddled her way into the shower, letting the warm water soothe her aches. While she was in there her water's broke, she clutched her abdomen for a moment before turning the water off and grabbing a towel, drying off and getting into the robes Tzeentch had given her. She hoped that it wouldn't be long before they reached their destination...

She made her way back to the bed and lay down, hoping that Morgana would hold on just a little bit longer... Skye sent out another feeling towards Tzeentch... Our daughter is on her way... The only thing she regretted was that she was unwed...

SkyeOrgana.jpg