Korriban

Exodus

OOC((Unfortunately, all comm and Force messages are being blocked, hence why there was never any Imperial assistance, therefore there were no Star Destroyers, and you are still at Korriban until the pilot of the ship posts you leaving.))

*Feeder tentacles begin to ensnare the Red Star.*

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

*Jin's eyes burst to a shade of red as the tentacle touched his ship.*

NO!!!

*His voice boomed though the entire ship. He though both of his hands to the opposite sides of his cockpit. A wave of fire waved though the ship from front to rear. It roared over the tentacles. The rear thrusters of the ship roar into action as the flame hits the rear.*

((OOC It's my ship and I don't care were getting out legally without mod assistance so sit back and relax.))

Out with the old in with the New.

Minx Five O: wow, I totally need a Hellthrower

Minx Five O: for Jin

Minx Five O: And could you make it in purple?

Crimson Morpheus: Yeah

Crimson Morpheus: lol

Crimson Morpheus: Good to see my work gets noticed

John's body rocked from side to side rather violently, then what appeared to be flames erupted and a heat wave could be sensed across the cargo bay... "****! Can't we ever get anything done, right?" he muttered...

He was suddenly thrown against the wall and slammed his head into the wall, falling unconscious...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Raynuk turned and lifted john into a sitting position, and managed to use some of the cargo belts to give him a sort of seatbelt*

"Stay put and stay alive will you?"

*He then went back up, standing beside JGoD and bracing himself with his hand on the cealing*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

John's opened his eyes, after a casual "WTF?" He then came to and noticed he was strapped in and had been told to stay alive,

the ship continued rocking wildly,

he thought to himself once more.

*Bishop reached up and grabbed ahold of corner to keep himself from being thrown off of his feet while the ship rocked. The sudden tactic used by Jin caused him to raise his eyebrows a little, but he said nothing. He glanced back at John to affirm that he was ok, though he had assumed he would be. John was a tough guy. *

"Jin, if you can get us out of here in one piece, I'd be very impressed. I'd even strongly consider taking you on as a second apprentice."

Bishop.jpg

*JGoD reached above her, grasping a slight protruding piece of metal above her to keep herself steady. She didn't flinch as they shot backwards, an interesting choice on Jin's part.*

"Get us out of here alive and I'd venture to say that you can just about have your pick of masters..."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

KaotixGod's chanting was cut short by the sudden lurching of the ship. A look of suprise flashed on his face. kaotixGod looked for a porthole to view outside, not finding one in the cargo hold he rose and made his way toard the cokpit.

"Last crazy pilot who tried to make this jump, decided to full trottle it into one of those capital ships, You better not be doing the same Jin" KaotixGod spoke as he made hiw way forward. As he passed Bishop, he returned the stare the Bishop had given him earlier while he sat chanting.

He sensed the delicate icy fingers of the dark side approaching into his mind, yet the sudden lurch of the ship had broke his concentration, at least he found that that is the key, perhaps returning an area permeated with the Darkside , will assist him in regaining his powers.

Thisking back he realized that the battle with the Jedi gave him the strength needed to overcome the weak minded beast he had transfered his essance to, normally such a weak minded beast would not have given such a challang, but it did. And returning to Ruuson, there he felt the power, the strength, the death of thousands and made him feel almost GodLike, bit now , even surrounded by the new Sith, his contact with the force is only minimal. Soon, he thought, "Soon he will become a great warrior again!, Only if this new threat allows him to live that long."

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

As John finally stopped muttering things to himself, he noticed the rapid movement of KaotixGod...

Then more lurching, more skilled piloting... He raised an eyebrow,

he smirked at the thought,

*Raynuk turned around and looked at Kaotix, Bishop, and John all standing there. He looked at all three individually and then turned back to look over Jin's shoulder*

"Oh and John...keep your thoughts to yourself, its like your yellin in my ear for Christ's sake!"

1fE1uLv.png

John looked in Raynuk's direction... "Next time I'll just mutter..." he said as he turned around... This time holding on to straps and other stuff that would hold cargo down.

*The flames wash over the ship causing the thruster to kick into reverse with a powerful tug the ship almost sliped free of the tenticle.*

Stop fighting now! You only cause there to be less for us to assimilate from your corpses.

((OOC No one with force powers will sense any minipulation of the force with the fire attacks and the shrinking of the hull.))

*Jin's eyes flared up brightly when he felt the tenticale hold tight, with his hands still out stretched he tilted his head forward and shut his eyes for a moment...

Let, go, of, MmmmmmEeeeeee!!!!

*The very frame of the ship seemingly shifted inwards slightly and a thruster located on the front of the craft lit up to give the ship an extra boost.*

((OOC I was waiting for word from the chief alien, sorry about the wait.))

Edited by Guest

John suddenly gets flung at the velocity at which the ship took off... But he managed to hold on to the straps, was lifted off his feet for a few seconds, but then he settled back down in a few seconds... Muttering he said, "Well, wasnt that fun..." Then he felt like sitting down and so he did.

*The ship screams free once more. The nozzles all shift to the side to allow the ship to maneuver away from the massive hive ships. Spores still flying about attempt to ram the ship, Jin starts making slightly random changes in course to barely shift out of the way of a few before his computer clicked up with a acceptable hyperdrive course mapped out. No longer than a second did it take for Jin to hit the switch and become a blur amongst the stars.*

The sudden lurching of the ship , fist halting and then suddenly bursting free, causes KaotixGod to lose his footing, Thrown backward by the thrust, he flies backward striking his form into a bulkhead and hitting hisn head, dazed by the impact KaotixGod slips into unconsciousness.

Suddenly a gutteral yell cuts forth from the body that the Sith have known as KaotixGod

"GET OUT OF KAGEE"S HEAD!!!" the form of the beast begins to visually changes before the onlookers, the skin actually tearing and serosangeous fluid leaking from the broken tissue onto the deck of the ship as the sith alchemy that assisted KaotixGod in altering the form more to his liking releases KaGee from its grasp.

The obviously painful transformation, last for about 10 minutes, all the while KaGee alternates between screaming in pain and yelling in anger. Various curse come from his mouth mumbled in his native Savrip toungue, those made out by the assemble company are mostly gutteral terms about his dispisal of the force users affecting his mind.

Eventually the tranformation ends leaving KaGee tired and weakend, lying on the floor of the spacecraft.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

*Raynuk once again looked back, and watched all 10 minutes of Kaotix's transformation, before returning to face forward, as though it was nothing*

"Well...guess we have a new face in our ranks.."

1fE1uLv.png

*After using the ship's Holonet transmitter for a moment, Raynuk went and sat next to JGoD and patted her on the shoulder*

"Dont look so glum Brooke....you got us off Korriban...we're going to be safe now...."

*He then went into details about the precautions he had taken to help protect the Sith. When it was done, he looked at her and half smiled*

"I've died many times for this...brotherhood of ours. I dont want to make others do the same needlessly.."

1fE1uLv.png

*JGoD looked at Raynuk and nodded slowly.*

"You've done much for us in the past, and we are all grateful... you've been with us.. with me.. for quite some time now, through the good times and the bad.... but it is far from over. However much you or I have done though, it will never be enough... there is always more to do.. always."

*She leaned her head back against one of the containers, no longer looking at Raynuk.*

"One of these days it will be our time again... I'm going to make sure of that.. we'll rise again stronger than we were before... soon..."

[[continued in 'space']]

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

A BLACK "Y" WING FIGHTER IS ARRIBING, A NEW WARRIOR IS GUIDED BY THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE TO FIND A NEW SITH MASTER TO LEARN FROM , HE WANTS TO BE THE NEW APPRENTICE, THIS WARRIOR COMES FROM THE ASHES OF THE PLANET EARTH, HIS NAME IS DARTH CASTLETOWER, HE KNOWS THE FORCE WILL GUIDE HIM TO THE NEW SITH MASTER.

Darth Searcy, DMD and Tash are out of korriban on the three day rule.

Darth Castle Tower, Please turn off the caps lock, and Earth is not a Star Wars Galaxy planet. Also, there is a fleet of Bugs surrounding the planet of Korriban, and the sith have evacuated the planet. Please go to the Last Call until their new base is established.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"