End of a Hero - Leia, Luke, Han fic

Okay this is my first fic post on here. I'll add the header to this one.

Title: End of a Hero

Rating: PG-13 to be safe

Rated for: Violence. Not too descriptive but PG-13.

Critique level: Encouraged. I always like reviews.

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or any of the characters. They belong to George Lucas.

The room we are in is dark, and quiet. Dead bodies are scattered across the floor showing a scene of chaos and bloodshed. It is completely empty save for the two of us. Only the green and red glow and hum of our lightsabers would reveal that anyone was even there, everyone else had fled the scene long ago in terror and panic when it had all started.

When I had attacked.

"It isn't too late. Please turn away from this path. There is nothing but pain and suffering for you on it".

The fool! Why would I do that? The darkness is glorious, powerful, exhilarating. The feel of it burning through me is a sensation that cannot be matched. Anger, hatred, even fear all add to the whirlwind of power that swirls around me like a hurricane. A hurricane that sucks everything in, just waiting to be unleashed and destroy everything in its path. It's like fire roaring through my veins. It makes me sick the way he clings to his idealogic ramblings, limiting himself to just half his power. Only allowing himself to be half of what he could be in the Dark Side.

"The Dark Side is not the way Leia".

He stares at me, his eyes showing deep sadness and pain of betrayal. On some level deep inside it hurts knowing that I'm responsible for the pain in those eyes, there has always been a deep bond between us even before we knew we were brother and sister. I recognized him even when he burst into my cell on the Death Star all those years ago, I didn't know who or what he was at the time, but now I know it was the force speaking to me. Our bond became one of friendship, forged through the fire of war. He was my rock, my anchor that got me through it all as I was his. We saved each other, comforted each other through tragedy and loss, through the deaths of family and friends. We thought our bond to be an unbreakable one...now we are enemies fighting to the death. That part of me is far to gone to come back now.

"My name is Darth Sadus, you will address me as such".

"Then my sister is truly dead".

"Your sister has never been more alive".

He has the look of one who has seen to many wars. The deep pain of his eyes is still there, but his face has suddenly changed from a look of pain to a look of determination.

"I can't let it happen again Leia, the galaxy has suffered enough". He tells me in a sad voice. A part deep inside me regrets putting him in this position, pitting him against a family member once again.

"You would kill your own sister?"

"I will do my duty". At this he shifts his lightsaber into an offensive stance.

"And you will die".

Our lightsabers suddenly clash as the battle begins again. He is on the offensive forcing me back as I block his strikes in a defensive stance while giving up ground. His blows are strong and fast coming from all directions. His face a look of grim determination illuminated by the green light of his saber.

We battle through the devastated room. Chairs, furniture, tables lay broken on the floor amidst the scattered bodies. Lightsaber scorch marks on the walls. We've been fighting in here for hours, both of us are tired and evenly matched. Neither able to gain an advantage over the other. His strikes continue to come as he enhances them with the force looking for an opening to exploit to end the battle. We move across the room in a steady rythm block/parry/strike, he thinks he sees an opening but I quickly cut him off by jumping over his swing. He changes direction and I parry followed by a swift kick to my ribs that pushes me over a small railing onto the floor below. Wasting no time he jumps at me intent on finishing it, but I roll out of the way at the last second giving him a kick to the face for his troubles before jumping away.

"Not bad Luke, but you waste your abilities by cutting yourself off from the Dark Side. Join me and I'll show you the way to power beyond your wildest imagination".

"The Dark Side is not power, it is bondage".

"It is unlimited power brother, the power you were always destined to have. Join me and we can rule the galaxy together as we were born to".

"Never".

With that he launches his attack again, striking high and low. My red blade meeting his blow for blow. Our movements intricate with the skill only masters of the force possess. It is a dance to the death.

His attacks continue to come forcing me ever backwards as I struggle to block them. Fatigue begins to set in as the battle rages on, and I can tell it's becoming a factor for him too. I continue moving back until I spot an opening, bringing my saber up in a feint I swing it around followed by a swift kick and a force push that sends him flying. I quickly seize the momentum and attack bringing my saber down on him as he is on the ground, only to have it blocked and pushed away as he jumps to his feet. My attack continues forcing him on the defensive. Whereas his attacks are strong and powerful, mine are more quick and focused with the power of the Dark Side strengthening my blows. He has great difficulty blocking my strikes and I can tell he is tiring as my attack begins to wear him down. I can sense he is weakening and it draws me like blood in water. My lightsaber moves with tremendous speed continuing to force him back. Our blades clash high then I bring my saber down cutting slightly into his upper leg. He jumps away in pain and uses the force to heal the wound slightly. I don't give him time as I begin my furious attack again, moving in and striking from all directions. He is running out of room and energy to block as I grow ever stronger. The darkness roaring in my mind it consumes me completely, giving me strength and power as my strikes come faster and faster. A red blur of motion he can barely keep up with.

I can sense the battle is almost finished as I spot more and more openings and exploit them. Bringing my saber up followed by slashes at his legs and midsection he barely blocks. Luke is completely on the defensive now as my attacks rain down on him. The battle decisevely ends as my saber penetrates his defense and severs his right arm. He screams in agony holding the stump where his arm used to be as he crawls away from me. Part of me is horrified at what I have just done, the other part drinks it in and feels pleasure.

Luke stares up into my feral yellow eyes seeing the look of immense hatred on my face, the look of enjoyment in his pain. He doesn't see the shame and horror I feel inside. With a look of sadness he resigns himself to his fate.

The Dark Side is thundering in my mind, a storm of chaotic fury that is destroying me. The part of me that is still Leia fights against the darkness, screaming to stop. But she is ignored as I move towards him like a predator who is toying with its prey. She makes one last desperate plea as I raise my saber over him. I hesitate for a moment as memories begin to fly through my mind.

'I'm Luke Skywalker I'm here to rescue you!'

'Leia hear me...Leia!'

'The force is strong in my family. My father has it, I have it, and...my sister has it'

I see him bursting into my cell on the Death Star, the 2 of us at the Yavin Ceremony, at the base on Hoth, in the Falcon after Bespin, fighting Imperials on Endor, embracing after the battle in the Ewok Village. Memories of all the time we spent together race through my mind, I even see the two of us being held after we were born I am reminded of how unbreakable our friendship and love had once been, and in some way still was.

I hesitate, but only for a minute as I bring my saber down on him. The last thing he sees is the red glow of my blade and the feral yellow of my eyes. I can feel him pass into the force as my blade cuts into him, and the force lets out a great cry.

Deep inside I scream in pain, but that part is devoured by the darkness that has overwhelmed me.

Wow...very intense. I like it a lot already! Although, I'm sad you killed off poor Lukie already.... I love Lukie.

Your portrayal of dark Leia is very interesting. I like it. She's like a stereotypical Sith, drunk with power.

On that note, however, I think a lot of the dialogue was predictable. Feel free to relax and flesh out the characters more. Another piece of crit for you is that when you do quotation marks, the period goes inside them. For example,

"There is nothing but pain and suffering for you on it."

Also you had a few missing commas here and there.

Overall though, I really enjoyed this first part. It was intense, and you shocked me by killing Luke at the end, so that bodes well for the rest of the story, shock-wise. I'm looking forward to more!

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Crazy start. As Ami said, it was very intense. I enjoyed it a lot.

A few things that stood out to me:

I wasn't particularly fond of your sentence structure in a few parts, and as Ami said there were a few grammatical errors but those were easily overcome by the passion in your writing. The 1st person viewpoint was a nice change of pace from teh typical 3rd person and offered a lot of interesting insight into Leia's emotions and feelings that might have otherwise been ignored. One last thing that I noticed was your use of the phrase "feral yellow eyes". While there was nothing wrong with it your repetition of it distracted me a bit. Then again that's a personal dislike of descriptive repetition and not something that was actually wrong.

Over all a very strong start. Are you continuing with this or is it a stand alone piece. Either way it would be good though I'd be interested to see you continue with the storyline.

On a side note to some of the older users: Does anyone remember a story similar to this? I seem to remember someone (perhaps Gimpy?) doing a story about a Dark Leia with Han as her prisoners...

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

Amidala Skywalker-

"Wow...very intense. I like it a lot already! Although, I'm sad you killed off poor Lukie already.... I love Lukie.

Your portrayal of dark Leia is very interesting. I like it. She's like a stereotypical Sith, drunk with power. "

Luke is one of my favorite characters too, but he will reappear later on (don't want to give anything away). Yes Leia is drunk with power, the coming chapters will explain why.

"On that note, however, I think a lot of the dialogue was predictable. Feel free to relax and flesh out the characters more. Another piece of crit for you is that when you do quotation marks, the period goes inside them. For example,

"There is nothing but pain and suffering for you on it."

Also you had a few missing commas here and there."

Punctuation is kind of a weak point of mine. I have a pretty good handle on periods, exclamations, etc. But I kind of struggle with things like commas, colons, semicolon, etc.

Also thanks for telling me about the periods on quotation marks, I had no idea about that.

"Overall though, I really enjoyed this first part. It was intense, and you shocked me by killing Luke at the end, so that bodes well for the rest of the story, shock-wise. I'm looking forward to more!"

Thanks! That's kind of what I was going for, not the shock of his actual death, but that she would actually do it. There will be more shocks to come I think.

Silas-

"I wasn't particularly fond of your sentence structure in a few parts, and as Ami said there were a few grammatical errors but those were easily overcome by the passion in your writing. The 1st person viewpoint was a nice change of pace from teh typical 3rd person and offered a lot of interesting insight into Leia's emotions and feelings that might have otherwise been ignored. One last thing that I noticed was your use of the phrase "feral yellow eyes". While there was nothing wrong with it your repetition of it distracted me a bit. Then again that's a personal dislike of descriptive repetition and not something that was actually wrong. "

That's why I like to write in 1st person. I think it gives the story more life and it's easier to put their thoughts in. There are a lot of important thoughts in this story that I don't think 3rd person would portray. Her inner thoughts are really the key to the fic.

Sentence structure is something I have trouble with at times. Knowing when to put commas or make it a new sentence.

The yellow eyes is a little thing I put in to reinforce the idea of her as a Sith. There will be a few more references in the next few chapters. It's a subtle way to describe her use of the Dark Side. Normally a persons eyes are their regular color, unless they call heavily on the Dark Side.

"Over all a very strong start. Are you continuing with this or is it a stand alone piece. Either way it would be good though I'd be interested to see you continue with the storyline. "

It was a one shot when I first wrote it, but the plot bunny bit and I wrote more. I have already written the first 11 chapters of this. I'm still working to finish it though. I've been at this for the last year or so. Writers block has been giving me trouble.

Thank you both for the constructive criticism. I'm always looking to improve my writing. Keep in mind though that I've already finished the first 11 chapters so you'll probably see a lot of the errors repeated in them. Chapter 12 is the one I'm working on now.

This is my first fanfic effort by the way, so I really appreciate feedback.

Chapter 2- Beginning of an Empire

Han's POV

"Step on it Lando, Chewie, we have to get to the Senate building now! Leia needs our help!"

"What about the kids? We can't just leave them here alone. Force only knows what's happening down there".

"Winter is on her way over to look after the twins. Luke and Mara picked up Anakin from the nursery center when it all broke out. We have to leave NOW".

A million thoughts are flying through my mind as I sit here, hell I don't know what to think! The attack on the Senate building is all over the holo and I know Leia is down there in the middle of it. I know she's a tough broad that can handle herself, she's shown that a thousand times over. But I just have this feeling that something is horribly wrong, I can't explain it. All I know is she is my wife and I have to get there.

"Luke told us to stay here Han".

"She's my WIFE Lando".

"Luke has it under control, you have to trust him buddy. He'll bring her back".

I can see the Senate building from the window of our veranda here on Coruscant. Fires all around it, the red bolts of blaster fire in the distance, as well as transport ships swarming around the area. Sith I can't just sit here and do nothing while all this is going on, while the woman I love is in the middle of it. Checking my blaster once again I get up to leave, but the doors suddenly fly open and my wife comes in. I move to embrace her but stop as I see the turmoil of emotions on her face.

"Leia! Thank God you're alright. I was just about to head down there, what in the name of kreth is going on?"

"It's alright Han, everything is okay. The attack is almost over, the troopers are just mopping up now".

"Troopers?"

"Yes Han, there's nothing to worry about. I'm safe, I just came here to check on you and the children".

"They're alright Leia. Just thank the force you're safe now, I panicked when I heard what was going on. Who is this? Who are we being attacked by?"

"Just don't worry about it alright? It's over now and I'm safe with you, the troopers are just establishing order now".

It sounds genuine but something about her is just...off. There's a look of pain in her eyes mixed in with anger, rage and horror. I also notice for the first time that she's dressed in a black robe with a cloak. It just doesn't seem right.

"Leia why are you dressed like that?"

"What this? I just slipped this on to cover my face so I wouldn't be recognized on my way here. We need to leave Han is the Falcon ready?"

"Leave? I thought you said they had everything under control down there?"

"They do but I just don't feel safe here right now".

With that she goes into the nursery room to check on Jacen and Jaina, seeing them asleep. She moves over to wake them up until I stop her.

"Leia it's okay alright? Let them sleep".

"Han where is Anakin?".

"He's alright, Luke and Mara picked him up from the nursery center when the attack broke out. I've been checking with Mara every hour, she said Luke left Anakin with her and went to the Senate chamber. Did you see him down there?"

At the mention of Luke's name a look of extreme anger and rage crosses her face, I also notice a streak of yellow flash briefly across her brown eyes. The odd sense of dread begins to grow and I don't understand why. She's here and I know the kids are safe, but something just feels wrong here.

"Luke is dead Han". She responds with a smile.

A cold chill goes down my spine as I hear this. NOT Luke, NOT my brother, my best friend, NO I will not believe that! Why is she smiling about this? Why is there an amused gleam in her eye?

"WHAT? Leia..." I stop as my voice breaks into a sob and I begin to feel tears well in my eyes, "what happened?".

"He was weak Han, his death is regrettable. But he could have saved himself and chose not to".

Her voice...there is absolutely no emotion in it, no sadness at all. She speaks as if she were telling me about the weather, and not that her twin had died. The tone of her voice is dead and she's still smiling as if she's amused by it. I look over at Lando and Chewie and see they share my look of concern. That nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach just wont go away.

"Leia...what...what are you saying?".

"I killed him Han".

And suddenly it all makes sense. The black cloak she wore, the amusement, the smile she wore on her face, the growing sense of dread. The truth pierces my heart like a daggar and I begin to back away from her in shock and fear. NO...not Leia! Not my wife, the mother of my children.

"No..."

"A new age has dawned in the galaxy. A new order is being established right now with us at the top Han. Luke died because he tried to prevent this, tried to stop us and interfere with our destiny".

I can't believe what I'm hearing...Leia? The one who is leading the massacre in the Senate? Leia...My Princess Leia...leading Imperial armies into the heart of the Republic? My wife betraying everything she and I have fought for and sacrificed for the last decade? Joining those who destroyed her home planet? I'm in a state of shock and denial, yet as I look into her eyes I know it is true. My wife, the woman I swore my life to has become my enemy.

"Leia please...not you, please not you". I know I will shatter if this is true

"The time of the Sith has come again, anyone who does not swear loyalty to the new order will be destroyed...even you Han".

She has just confirmed everything. My darkest fears, the thing I feared the most when I discovered the truth about her father, her heritage. And I feel my life fall apart

"I am taking my children, they will be the heirs to my throne. The ones who will lead the Empire into the future, the ones that will continue my legacy".

"Like hell you are". I move to block her path as she steps towards the nursery, Lando alongside, Chewie as well. I will die before I allow my children to fall into the hands of the Sith. This is not my wife...this is a demon.

"So you have chosen death then".

Suddenly the 3 of us are thrown viciously into the wall with the mere wave of a hand. She uses the force to pin me in place. She then reaches out with it and begins choking the life out of Chewie and Lando forcing me to watch, her eyes turning from brown into solid yellow. I desperately try to move to help my friends but I am helpless, all I can do is watch as my friends are killed by this...creature. They fall to the ground dead, then she looks over at me and bashes my head into the wall, dazing me. An evil grin crosses her face as she looks at her handy work before moving into the nursery and taking Jacen and Jaina. She walks out with them in her arms and the 2 of them are screaming and crying as they are disturbed by the dark energy she emits. She truly is the daughter of Vader.

Suddenly she looks over at me focusing with her dark power as I feel a horrific pain in my head. And I instantly realize what she is doing as I can feel her begin tearing through my thoughts.

WHERE IS ANAKIN

I desperately try to bury that knowledge behind layers of meaningless thoughts and memories trying to throw her off. But she tears through them easily as she continues to violate my mind, reading my memories.

THAT WONT WORK

I try to push her out but nothing works, I am truly helpless now. Finally she finds the information she is seeking and exits my mind.

"Ah she took him to the Jedi temple on Yavin...I'll leave you alive Han...for now. Reconsider my offer for your own sake. If you wont join me then you should hope you never see me again because I will kill you next time".

I barely hear her leave through the daze of pain. The last thing I hear is the Falcon taking off before I fall into unconsciousness.

Um, holy shit dude. You just killed three major characters in the span of a few thousand words...

Despite that, I loved it! There were some sentence structure things that irked me, but since you've already written the first 11 chapters I didn't expect to see a change in that. I did notice a few grammatical errors but they didn't detract from the story itself. Very nicely done. I'm really enjoying this first person POV and you're doing an excellent job at writing it.

The parallels between ROTS and this little piece were interesting yet subtle enough to not feel like you're just writing the same plot with different characters, so props on that. I'm curious to see where this goes from here and can't wait to keep reading!

I also have a quick question: Are you planning on doing a prequel to this once you've finished the original product? Your original starting point leaves the reader with a lot of questions about the events that caused this drastic change from the story we all know and love and leaves you with a lot of interesting things you could do with a prequel.

Edit: One other thing that has bothered me since the beginning: The word "Force" should be capitilized when you're speaking about the mystical energy field that surrounds all living things.

silassig-1.jpg

Silas-

"Um, holy shit dude. You just killed three major characters in the span of a few thousand words...

Despite that, I loved it! There were some sentence structure things that irked me, but since you've already written the first 11 chapters I didn't expect to see a change in that. I did notice a few grammatical errors but they didn't detract from the story itself. Very nicely done. I'm really enjoying this first person POV and you're doing an excellent job at writing it. "

Thanks! I can see some errors when I read it now too, I like to think that means I'm improving. Chapter 12 is were I'm trying to improve.

"The parallels between ROTS and this little piece were interesting yet subtle enough to not feel like you're just writing the same plot with different characters, so props on that. I'm curious to see where this goes from here and can't wait to keep reading! "

I was drawing a bit on her connection to Anakin, while not trying to make it a rip off of ROTS. I think her personality is like his in many ways.

"I also have a quick question: Are you planning on doing a prequel to this once you've finished the original product? Your original starting point leaves the reader with a lot of questions about the events that caused this drastic change from the story we all know and love and leaves you with a lot of interesting things you could do with a prequel."

It's interesting that you'd say that. The next few chapters are a series of flashbacks that explain why everything happened. Sort of a self reflection by her, leading up to the events on Yavin, which will define her as a Sith Lord.

"Edit: One other thing that has bothered me since the beginning: The word "Force" should be capitilized when you're speaking about the mystical energy field that surrounds all living things."

This is one thing I wasn't sure about. I've seen it capitalized and not by Star Wars material. In the end I decided not to on force, but to do so for Light and Dark Side to emphasize those. It's also kind of a Sith thing, putting the Dark Side above the force.

Uh...whoa.

Okay then. You like killing off SW MCs.

Intense in parts, but overall, I felt that section was a little bit overdramatic. Han seemed out of character. I mean, it's hard to imagine how he'd react, but I don't know...something seemed off to me. Just my opinion.

Looking forward to more though! I agree with Silas that there are still grammatical issues, but you can work on those.

amipaint2.jpg

Amidala Skywalker-

"Uh...whoa.

Okay then. You like killing off SW MCs. "

Just a few

The character deaths are to establish her as a Sith. It's also to build up Han's character down the road, and I didn't have much use for Lando and Chewie anyway

"Intense in parts, but overall, I felt that section was a little bit overdramatic. Han seemed out of character. I mean, it's hard to imagine how he'd react, but I don't know...something seemed off to me. Just my opinion. "

I was worried about overdoing the drama, but I felt it was needed. He didn't know she was a Sith and then learns she is, she killed his best friends and kidnapped his children. I can't imagine being betrayed that way. He just lost everything in his life.

"Looking forward to more though! I agree with Silas that there are still grammatical issues, but you can work on those."

Thanks! and thank you for the review. Keep in mind though that the first 11 chapters are already written.

Reptilia-

"I liked it, it was dark and powerful and you killed off Luke. It's a really good story, really interesting to read a first person perspective story also."

Thank you for reviewing! I'm glad you like the story. I enjoy writing 1st person, it makes you feel like you are the character, and you see thoughts that you probably don't see in 3rd person. In Jedi/Sith stories that is especially important.

Chapter 3- Meeting the Dark Lord

Leia's POV- 2 years ago

I'm standing in the middle of the Emperor's old throne room here in the Imperial Palace. I have no idea how I got here, it was as if I was called here by something and my feet suddenly had a mind of their own. The room is dark and foreboding and it makes me shiver. Even though the Emperor is long dead I can still feel malice and dark taint in here for some reason. It gives me the creeps! I turn to leave but I can't break out of whatever this is. The calling has grown stronger and all I can do is continue forward into the room.

I am led to a far corner, feeling this odd calling grow ever stronger for some reason. Looking down at the floor I spot a tile, it looks completely normal but something is telling me that there's more to it than meets the eye. I step on it and nothing happens. Frustrated I turn to leave, when suddenly a segment of the floor slides open to reveal a flight of stairs leading into a passage way. Surprised, I step into the passage and travel down into it. Still feeling that odd call that first led me here.

After traveling down the steps I come to a medium sized room, with lights coming on as I enter it. There are lightsabers on the wall, hundreds of them of different shapes and sizes! I also see Jedi cloaks and some holocrons, along with books. It's like some kind of Jedi museum or something. Fascinated I take a closer look at the relics of the Jedi Order. I can't believe the Alliance missed this room when they came through here. I have to show this to Luke! I'm glad I came in here now! This stuff will help Luke and the Jedi greatly. I can't wait to show this to him.

I continue looking around the room, taking in all the artifacts. I wonder why the Emperor kept this place? I scan through the books and look over at the holocrons. It's a repository of force knowledge, Luke is going to love this! Suddenly that strange calling returns and I look over at the holocrons, one in particular catching my eye. It is red and shaped like a pyramid, kept in an apparent position of prominence from the others. Before I can think I walk over to it. Suddenly I wonder if I should be doing this, these were kept by the Emperor for a reason weren't they? Maybe I should wait for Luke before I look at these. But that nagging call is still there and I can feel it stronger than ever, as if it is coming from this holocron. Well I don't see how it can hurt...

I reach out and touch the pyramid shaped device. A blinding red light shoots out of it the moment I come in contact with it, filling the room. A face suddenly appears over the device. It's a man, or atleast I think it is, I can't really tell since the person has a red and black mask covering their face along with a black hood. The figure gives off an aura of great power, I can feel it through the force I guess but also in his appearance. The aura is dark like the Emperor's yet I also feel light in it.

"Who are you?". I ask it

"My name is Revan, keeper of this holocron. I lived over 4,000 years ago in the time of the great Mandalorian War. I am the Dark Lord of the Sith".

"The Sith?". I ask in surprise and fear.

"Yes, I am considered to be the greatest of our kind. I can feel your confusion, tell me why have you opened this holocron?"

"I...I was drawn to it, I can't explain why".

"I see, it is the force that has guided you here then. Have you come to learn the ways of the Sith?".

"No! I'll never join the Sith. The galaxy has seen enough of their evil". He appears to be amused by this

"Evil you say? Interesting. And what makes you believe the Sith are evil?"

"I've seen for myself! The Sith are nothing but monsters. I've seen what they do with the Dark Side of theirs. Palpatine and Vader have killed millions, I was tortured by them, they destroyed my home planet!"

"Have you truly seen for yourself child? Palpatine and Vader were only 2, you paint with a pretty broad brush. The Sith Order of my time was large and powerful, there were many Sith at the time. It was us, not the Jedi that saved the Republic from the Mandalorians. They refused to get involved in the war even though they were killing thousands. If not for me the Republic would have fallen to the invaders. Have you ever used the Dark Side? How can you make such judgments without doing so? When you don't even know what the Dark Side really is".

I don't understand. The Sith saving the Republic?

"I see what you're trying to do, you want to trick me into joining you. Well it wont work! I know well enough what the Dark Side is, the destruction it causes. The way it warps the mind".

"How can you know such things without ever experiencing the Dark Side firsthand? The Dark Side of the force is power plain and simple, it's not corruptive. It is simply the emotions of passion- fear, anger, hate, even love. How can one be human without such emotions? I can sense you have all these emotions as well. How is being human evil? Indeed it is the Jedi that teach the suppression of such feelings. They would have you believe these feelings are wrong to have, that there is only peace and serenity. If anything it is the Jedi at the root of most of the galaxies problems".

His words strike a chord in me. I can actually see sense in his logic, but I wont believe the Jedi are the evil of the galaxy that is ridiculous. Revan continues watching me as I ponder his words.

"Surely you don't believe the Jedi are perfect do you? They forbade love or attachment of any kind. they robbed children from their parents to train them. The Jedi collapsed because their way just didn't work, they were to blinded by their ambition to see the seeds of their own destruction being sewn around them. You wouldn't have even been born if their code had been followed". He continues

"No one is perfect, but the Jedi were the protectors of the Republic! They fought and won the Clone Wars didn't they? My brother defeated the Emperor. I can't accept that the Jedi were the problem. How can I when I witnessed first hand the evil of people like Palpatine and Vader?"

"You don't know the whole story behind those 2 do you? Your father was once a great man, a powerful warrior that served the Republic. He had great love and compassion but the Jedi frowned on this and he had to keep it hidden. Your father wasn't able to love your mother openly because of this, they wouldn't even allow him to save his mothers life. You can imagine the effect the stress of this along with the horrors of the Clone Wars would have had on the mind. Anakin snapped, yes he did turn to the Dark Side but that had little to do with it. Even those without the force have their breaking points and he was pushed to his by the Jedi and their mundane teachings. His breaking point was when he foresaw his wifes death in labor and the Jedi would not allow him to save her life".

I was shocked at this, how could the Jedi call themselves guardians of the Republic when they did things like that?

"The Vader you knew was evil I will give you that, but it had more to do with losing his mind than the Dark Side of the force. Same for Sidious. They weren't true Sith, the true way of the Sith is to use the Dark Side's power to help others. Vader and Palpatine are 2 bad examples of our order".

Was there any truth to this?

"As for the Jedi not only did they create Vader but they made him 100 times worse than he would have been. It was the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi that cut him in half and threw him into a volcanic pit, Anakin was burned alive and then his wife was kidnapped by them. You can imagine how that would drive anyone into insanity. As a matter of fact the Jedi are to blame for your mothers death as Obi-Wan hid behind her and let her take Vader's wrath. They were the ones that separated you from your brother at birth. They deserve some of the blame for Alderaan's destruction as well". My mind was spinning now as I felt the truth of these words

"B..But the Emperor, Vader and Tarkin are the ones that committed the act!"

"Yes but the Jedi were the ones that hid you on Alderaan, and you were the reason they targeted that planet to begin with. If not for the Jedi you would have been raised on Naboo with your real parents and brother. So now you see why the Jedi are the cause of the war that plagues the galaxy".

My mind is in turmoil as I see the truth, he's right! The Jedi have taken everything away from me, away from my family, denying me the life I should have always had. They made the creature that has always plagued my nightmares and plunged the galaxy into war in the process. My world has been turned upside down by this knowledge. A new perspective that is making me question everything I have believed in and fought for my entire life.

"Think on these tenets young one- Peace is a lie". Well yes it is, I've never known peace in my lifetime.

"There is only passion". Passion is human emotion isn't it?

"Through passion I gain strength". My love for my family makes me stronger.

"Through strength I gain power". Strength is power isn't it?

"Through power I gain victory". You have to have power to win right?

"Through victory my chains are broken". I think back to Endor on this.

"The Force shall set me free". I can feel this as well.

I feel something inside me change as he recites this. A new light, a new understanding of life. As if I had been living in the dark and just came outside. What strikes me is I feel the truth in everything he is saying, I don't question it because I know it is the truth, I can feel it.

"So I ask again how can you judge the Dark Side of the Force without experiencing it for yourself?". He's right, how can I?

"But I don't know how". I whisper

"Focus and concentrate on your passionate feelings. The fear, anger and frustration you have. Bring them to the front and call out to the force. When it answers you will know what the Dark Side is".

I do as he says and reach out to the force, sensing the anger and passion inside me I seize it as I call on it. The sensation that follows is a fiery experience unlike anything I have ever felt before. It's nothing short of ecstasy! I embrace the turbulent storm of energy as it swirls around me, feeling it coursing through my veins. I can feel it making me stronger, I've never felt this powerful before in my life! It feels good, incredibly good! This is the Dark Side of the force? How can this power possibly be evil?

"The Dark Side is not evil, it's just the force. Always there to be called upon to empower the user. It is just there, like any weapon it is the person using it that decides what it is used for. The Dark Side is always waiting to be called on, to make you stronger. With this power you can protect your family, children and those you love."

"I..I..."

Can he possibly be right? I've seen what the darkness does to people, the devastation Palpatine and Vader brought to the galaxy. But how can this great power be wrong? Why ignore something like this? This is the power I've been missing on? Now that I've experienced it I feel like I can't live without it.

"I want to learn this power Lord Revan".

"Excellent. The force flows strongly in you child, as powerful as anyone I've encountered. I will teach you to wield this power, I will show you the secrets of the true Sith".

I'm suddenly startled by the appearance of a shimmering blue specter in the corner of the room. Looking at the face I instantly recognize who it is, the image burned into my mind after Bakura. This is the face of my most hated enemy, the one who tortured me and my family, the one that forced me to watch the destruction of my home planet. Vader. I recall memories of the black mask looking down on me as the torture droid approaches, the feel of his iron grip on my shoulder as Alderaan is obliterated, the pain of him tearing through my mind, the haunting noise of the respirator.

'And now your highness we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel base'

'Her resistance to the mind probe is considerable'

'Put him in!'

I flare with rage and hatred enhanced by the dark energy I'm still calling on. He looks at me with a sad face and I can sense emotions of sadness and regret coming off of him through the force.

"Don't listen to him Leia. The Dark Side only feels powerful but it isn't, it will blind you and lead you into ruin. Even now you can feel it corrupting you and festering in your soul. Turn away from it Leia!"

How DARE HE! I need this power to protect my family and he would deny me that? Hasn't he already done enough damage? I will not allow him to hurt me again, I will not!

"Shut up Vader, your evil is the only thing here that is corrupting. You've done enough harm to the galaxy and I wont let you destroy my family". I shoot him a fierce glare and send all my hatred and anger at him through the force. I see him wince at my words.

"Listen to me Leia! I have gone down the same road you are treading on now, I have seen how it ends. You know what I became, don't make my mistakes. Turn away from this path before it destroys you like it did me". His words only anger me more.

"I am nothing like you monster!".

"Yes you are right child. Vader was a fiend, one hopelessly twisted by the Jedi. He was never a true Sith, the Jedi twisted him into what he became. He has a connection to you, reach out with the Dark Side and you can break it". Vader then looks over at Revan's holocron

"Leia Darth Revan was a mass murderer in his time, 10 times worse than I ever was. Not even Sidious has as much blood on his hands! Don't you see what's happening? He's using you, and twisting you to serve him. Don't let him do this to you Leia!"

"Did he ever destroy entire planets? Or slaughter innocent children? Did he kill his wife and torture his kids?". I can tell my words have struck him deeply, it feels good to cause him pain.

"Leia I did all those things under the influence of the same darkness you are under now! I fell because I had visions of my wife dying in child birth and Palpatine promised me the power to save her. In the end turning to the Dark Side is what made my visions come true. The Dark Side cannot save or protect Leia, it only knows the power to destroy".

"ENOUGH, I will not listen to anymore of this. You tortured me and cut off my brothers hand, you killed my mother and destroyed my home world. I wont listen to anymore of your lies!"

With this I do as Revan instructed and aim a sudden burst of dark energy at him. Sending a pulse of anger and hatred that severs his connection to me completely. I watch in satisfaction as the blue form fizzles out leaving me alone with my new master.

"Excellent job young one, you must not let yourself be swayed by the lies and ignorance of the Jedi. Remember what I told you about them, how they turned your father into Vader and destroyed your family. They care nothing about others, only the power they possess. It is important that you remember this as you go forward in your training".

"I will Lord Revan".

"Good, now take this holocron with you. Do not let anyone know of it and do not use the Dark Side around the Jedi, especially your brother as they will sense it and stop you. I will conduct your training in your spare time, you will need to find a secluded area for this so that no one learns of it. It is imperative that no one discover me".

"Yes Master"

Interesting. So I totally can't read "Revan" without hearing how Malak pronounced it. "Revannnn". LOL

Anyway...interesting way for her to fall. I don't think she ever would--she's just too strong--but you did at least create a valid reason for her to fall. The same reason as Anakin's fall, another parallel with ROTS.

I think she fell awfully quickly, but it's your choice as the writer.

Interesting stuff. A grammar note for you--write out numbers. "Two" not "2". The numerals disrupt the flow of the reading.

amipaint2.jpg

Amidala Skywalker-

"Interesting. So I totally can't read "Revan" without hearing how Malak pronounced it. "Revannnn". LOL

Anyway...interesting way for her to fall. I don't think she ever would--she's just too strong--but you did at least create a valid reason for her to fall. The same reason as Anakin's fall, another parallel with ROTS. "

I wouldn't say exactly the same, just similar. Like Anakin she turned to protect her loved ones, even though there was no specific threat against them (no dream vision). She also felt the Dark Side without the training to recognize it, and her hate of her father was another reason. His appearance made things worse. I also thought about the pain she must have felt over Alderaan, something like that doesn't just go away.

I think of the Dark Side as an insidious thing, like a virus. It can sneak in and destroy you before you realize it. The more anger and hate you have the more danger you are in.

"I think she fell awfully quickly, but it's your choice as the writer."

There were two reasons I did that. She didn't have any prior force training, so she didn't know how to resist the influence. Revan is the other reason, he is a master with words and inspiring people to follow him. He convinced half the Jedi Order to fight the Mandalorians and later turn to the Dark Side.

"Interesting stuff. A grammar note for you--write out numbers. "Two" not "2". The numerals disrupt the flow of the reading."

Yes I recognize that now when I re-read it. But does it apply to all numbers? The bigger ones for example- 1,111 is easier to write than one thousand one hundred and eleven.

Thanks for the review and reading my work

Interesting little tidbit that you have there. A little bit longer than the others, which I liked, and certainly a well thought out passage. To go on the opposite end of Ami's thought that Leia fell too quickly, I think that she fell in a way that made perfect sense and followed a logical line of descent. Much like Anakin, Leia had many events in her life that would have greatly scarred her, such as the destruction of her home planet, and all it took to push her over the edge was a little nudge from one who was always known to be so seductive. I think the way that you wrote it out shows many parallels to the real world. I see people I know falling out of their religious beliefs simply because a good speaker came along and they weren't rooted enough in what they believed to stand firm.

One of the things that I disliked was the way she found the room. A calling made perfect sense, though her place of descension was, in my eyes, not oportune. The Imperial Palace would have been swept over many times by guards and hired hands to ensure that there were no bobby traps lying in wait for the new government and a tile on the floor seems like it would have been stepped on at least once, especially in a room like the Emperor's Throne Room. Then again, that's just my opinion and how you write is completely up to you.

There were a few grammatical errors through-out the passage but I didn't expect them to be fixed. If I may suggest a way for those grammatical errors to be fixed without you having to go back and re-write the passage: Get a beta-reader. Someone who will read your work before you post it and fix any of those little errors in the story before you put it up for us all to read. Just a thought.

Overall it was excellent. I can't wait to read more of the story!

silassig-1.jpg

Have you truly seen for yourself child? Palpatine and Vader were only 2, you paint with a pretty broad brush.

My favorite line so far.

This is an excellent story. I look forward to what happens next. Also having Revan tear apart Vader and Palpatine is perfect, and something I think Revan would do to manipulate someone.

VexenBanner1.png

You have just achieved Epic Win status.

Silas-

"Interesting little tidbit that you have there. A little bit longer than the others, which I liked, and certainly a well thought out passage. To go on the opposite end of Ami's thought that Leia fell too quickly, I think that she fell in a way that made perfect sense and followed a logical line of descent. Much like Anakin, Leia had many events in her life that would have greatly scarred her, such as the destruction of her home planet, and all it took to push her over the edge was a little nudge from one who was always known to be so seductive. I think the way that you wrote it out shows many parallels to the real world. I see people I know falling out of their religious beliefs simply because a good speaker came along and they weren't rooted enough in what they believed to stand firm. "

I agree with you. In a way all of us have that inner darkness, under the right circumstances even the strongest can fall into corruption. Anakin was the chosen one of the Jedi but he still fell. I don't think the movies or EU effectively dealt with her pain over Alderaan. She didn't seem to have any grief in ESB even though it had just happened. I never did think that was accurate. I think her ordeals with Vader on the Death Star and at Bespin would have left lasting pain as well.

"One of the things that I disliked was the way she found the room. A calling made perfect sense, though her place of descension was, in my eyes, not oportune. The Imperial Palace would have been swept over many times by guards and hired hands to ensure that there were no bobby traps lying in wait for the new government and a tile on the floor seems like it would have been stepped on at least once, especially in a room like the Emperor's Throne Room. Then again, that's just my opinion and how you write is completely up to you."

Well it wasn't just because she stepped on it. It only opened when she became frustrated/angry after stepping on it and nothing happened. I guess I didn't describe that enough. It was a security mechanism so that it only opened when the Dark Side was used.

"There were a few grammatical errors through-out the passage but I didn't expect them to be fixed. If I may suggest a way for those grammatical errors to be fixed without you having to go back and re-write the passage: Get a beta-reader. Someone who will read your work before you post it and fix any of those little errors in the story before you put it up for us all to read. Just a thought.

Overall it was excellent. I can't wait to read more of the story!"

I will look into that. It never really crossed my mind before, this being my first fic and all. Thanks for reviewing and I'll try to have the next chapter up a bit later.

Steven-

"My favorite line so far.

This is an excellent story. I look forward to what happens next. Also having Revan tear apart Vader and Palpatine is perfect, and something I think Revan would do to manipulate someone."

Thanks for reading and reviewing! I'm glad you like the fic. And you are correct about Revan, he was a master of words and manipulation. Things he will pass on to his new apprentice.

Well it wasn't just because she stepped on it. It only opened when she became frustrated/angry after stepping on it and nothing happened. I guess I didn't describe that enough. It was a security mechanism so that it only opened when the Dark Side was used.

It might just be that I didn't read closely enough but I didn't catch that. I think it would have made a lot more sense if you had really gone into detail about that.

silassig-1.jpg

Chapter 4- Training of Darth Sadus

Leia's POV- 6 months ago

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and steady my lightsaber, its red glow and hum filling the small room I'm in. I'm in an abandoned warehouse in the lower levels of Coruscant, training under Lord Revan's watchful eye. It's the dead of night and no one knows I'm here. I snuck out leaving Han and the kids asleep as I've been doing for the last year and a half to conduct my training in the Dark Side. Always making sure I'm not followed, and always getting back before any of them wake up, so that none of them learn of my secret.

It's a hard life working as a Senator during the day, a wife and mom at home with three kids, and training as a Sith Lady during the night. You can imagine how hard it is to juggle all three. The first two jobs are exhausting enough as it is but Revan's training is rigorous, pushing me to my limits and past them. He's a very strict and demanding teacher. Sweat is pouring off of me and I am completely exhausted, I've been going for the last three hours now without rest after a particularly long day at the Senate Chamber. But I am dedicated, this training has become my secret obsession. Striving for more power in the force, for the knowledge of the Sith and how to harness the Dark Side. Most nights I sneak out to come here, I also come here during lunch breaks, or make excuses so that I can get away and come train. I spend most of my free time doing this, and it has paid off. Revan's lessons are making me stronger and I can feel my power growing every day.

I eye the training remotes circling around me, there are five of them shooting powerful blasts from several directions, set to the highest non-lethal setting, they really hurt when they hit you. When I first started this most of these bolts hit me leaving nasty bruises and welts all over my body, I had to cover them with makeup and wear long sleeves to hide them lest Han learn what I was doing. But I've gotten a lot better at it since then. Pushing myself beyond my limits, soaking up Revan's teachings like a sponge.

The remotes continue to circle, looking for an opening in my stance. I patiently wait for them to launch their attack, watching their every movement, feeling them in the force.

'Remember anger young one, it is the essence of the Dark Side. Frustration from fatigue, failure and even pain can be used to channel this. To increase your power'

Remembering Revan's words I draw on my exhaustion to increase my anger, feeling the Dark Side answer with a wave of power that revitalizes me and clears my mind in the process. Suddenly I hear the slight whir signaling the remote's weapon getting ready to discharge, and feel it in the Dark Side a split second before it happens. Bringing my lightsaber up, down and to the left I quickly deflect all the shots. They continue firing and repositioning for a better shot, all easily deflected as well. They've been doing this non stop for the last two hours, shooting in random patterns and directions.

Not a single shot has touched me.

Still he continues to watch unfazed. It's frustrating to say the least...frustration I use to feed the Dark Side.

More and more bolts come, I see them easily, knowing where they're going to go even before they fire, and effortlessly deflecting the shots. I've struggled with my mounting fatigue at times, but none of the bolts get by me. Revan continues watching me work, suddenly five more remotes come to life and join the other five attacking me. It becomes much more challenging as the bolts come faster and faster combined with my exhaustion, but I'm deep in the Dark Side and it's like the bolts are moving in slow motion. Most I deflect with my lightsaber, others I just dodge, placing my body in positions to avoid the bolts. A few I even absorb with my free hand, using the force to channel the bolt into adrenaline.

'Remember passion and love. Some Sith believe these feelings are of the light. In truth there is no greater fuel for the Dark Side'

I think of my family, my love for them and use it as motivation. My fatigue is burned away. Bolts fly from every direction but I barely even notice them. As I can feel the Dark Side flowing through me, giving me the strength, energy and vision to block them without effort. I'm entranced so deep that I barely even notice when Revan adds ten more remotes to the attack. Without the force I would be weak and vulnerable to this onslaught, but with the Dark Side as my ally I see and deflect them easily. It's mere child's play.

Suddenly rapid fire turrets emerge from the floor and walls, set to non lethal. They join the barrage of laser fire coming at me.

'Remember hatred. A great source of power for the Sith. Feel it but don't let it consume you, out of control rage is harmful even to us. It clouds judgment'

I think of Vader, and of Obi-Wan using my mother as a shield against him, and causing the death of Alderaan by taking me there. The hatred burns through me like liquid fire, changing my eyes from brown to yellow and red. I feel the Dark Side greatly increase my physical strength at this, allowing me to deflect all the bolts away without even trying. My fatigue has all but vanished, I'm not even breathing heavily anymore.

This continues for another hour when a gesture from Revan suddenly makes all the remotes fall to the ground...and ten lightsaber dueling droids come to life, surrounding me and igniting lightsabers. Droids that were difficult to find and program, I had to use my Senate connections to get a hold of these things off the black market.

I reach out to the Dark Side again, drawing in its glorious power and I spring into action taking on the droids. Expertly programmed containing forms and techniques that were downloaded from Revan's holocron. All of them using lightsabers set to kill. But it doesn't make any difference, empowered by Revan's teachings and the Dark Side I cut through the droids like butter, as if they weren't even there. No droid, no matter how expertly programmed can match the power of the force. In a matter of seconds all the droids become scrap metal. Using the Dark Side I lift the remaining pieces and pulverize them into the wall.

"Excellent work young one, indeed you are powerful. With the Dark Side as your ally there is nothing you can't accomplish. Even I'm amazed by the progress you have made, you grow stronger with every session. Soon, very soon you will crush the Jedi vermin and reform the Sith Empire".

"Yes Master"

"There is little more for me to teach you, I feel you are ready to take the mantle of Dark Lady of the Sith".

I bow before him. I've spent almost two years training endlessly for this moment.

"It is an ancient Sith tradition for an initiate to take a new name upon training. Signifying the transformation that person has made, their rebirth in the Dark Side of the Force as a new being. From this day on you will be known as Darth Sadus".

"I am honored Master Revan"

That was great man!

There's really not much for me to say since this was already written so I'll continue to say that there were a few sentence structure things that irked me but they weren't as numerous in this passage. I actually felt myself wanting to read more rather than stopping so you're obviously doing something right.

I can't wait for more!

silassig-1.jpg

Silas-

"That was great man!

There's really not much for me to say since this was already written so I'll continue to say that there were a few sentence structure things that irked me but they weren't as numerous in this passage. I actually felt myself wanting to read more rather than stopping so you're obviously doing something right.

I can't wait for more!"

Glad you enjoyed it. I was very happy with the way that chapter came out. The italic lines from Revan will serve as her guide throughout the story.

These are great. I am definatly enjoying this story and I can't wait for more. I may also be using some of Revan's lines in this for my own character.

That is fine, post a link to your fic, I'd like to read it

I'm still writing it. When I finish it I'll be sure to post it here though.

VexenBanner1.png

Chapter 5- Rallying the Fleet

Leia's POV- 3 months ago

'Go forth Lady Sadus and gather the Imperial fleet to our cause. It will be needed to destroy the Jedi and the Republic'

The Imperial Navy has been splintered and scattered after the death of Thrawn. They suffer defeat after defeat at the hands of the New Republic. What they need is a true leader, someone powerful who can unite them, someone to fear and keep them totally in line. That is what they have lacked since Endor, a powerful figurehead to rally them together. Someone like me.

This peace negotiation is the perfect opportunity.

I'm seated at a large table dressed in my senatorial robes, on one side are the leaders of the Republic. Mothma, Ackbar, Rieekan, along with myself. On the other side are the Imperial leaders led by Pellaeon, Disra and a few others. They've come together to try to negotiate an end to the Galactic Civil War. The Republic wanting peace, the Imperials grudgingly accepting their defeat. It makes me sick really, even though I've spent the better part of my life fighting for this. But now the situation has changed, I need the Imperial forces to establish my control over the galaxy.

But first I have to secure them to my cause, while not letting anyone on the Republic side know of it happening. This is the moment I've been waiting for.

'Remember fear. Inspire it, feed on it, relish it. Fear is the greatest motivation'

I look over at Mothma and the rest of them, she's going on about something that I couldn't care less about. Closing my eyes I enter the Dark Side, sensing their signatures in the force. I use it to enter their minds and lull them into deep sleep, one that only I can wake them from.

The Imperials watch in surprise and fear as all the members of the Republic delegation suddenly fall out of their seats and hit the floor unconscious. I stand up and use the force to throw the table across the room and smash it into the wall, relishing the obvious fear on their faces.

"My name is Darth Sadus, daughter of Vader and Dark Lady of the Sith. I am taking control of the Empire. All of you will bow to your Empress or die".

"Is this some kind of jok...". A foolish Imperial replies, he doesn't even finish his sentence before his throat is crushed and he falls to the ground dead.

"All who do not bow and swear loyalty to me will be destroyed, this is your last chance".

Their faces turn ashen white as I show them how serious I am. I reach out to the Dark Side and feel my eyes turn yellow, enjoying the horror and fear on their faces. I can feel their terror in the force, their shock as they discover my true identity. I feed on it.

Pellaeon is the first to bow, the rest of them quickly follow his example...a very wise choice.

"The Empire is broken, shattered and in disarray. Under my leadership it will be reforged into the sharp blade it once was. The blade that will pierce the heart of the Republic and conquer the galaxy. All of you will remember this as the day the Empire was reborn, as the beginning of a new age".

"You have our support my liege, we will do whatever you ask of us". Pellaeon tells me, the fear obvious in his voice.

"Good. You are the only ones who know of this, keep it that way. Sign the peace treaty with them, then rally the fleet, when the time is right we will make our move on Coruscant. The Jedi and the New Republic will be caught off guard and we will crush them. Do not let anyone know who I am or you will die a very slow and painful death at my hand."

Then I use the force to float the table back to its former position and all the Republic delegates are placed back in their seats as the Imperials look on in fear and nervousness. Then the body of the fool who defied me is removed from the room. Looking over at Mothma and the others I use the Dark Side to bring them out of their force induced sleep.

"Greetings Admiral Pellaeon, delegates of the Imperial Remnant. We are gathered here to discuss a treaty to end the fighting between our forces, and take an important step forward in the peace process. Shall we begin the negotiations?"

With that the peace summit begins. No one sees the looks of fear and terror the Imperials give me.

Another excellent chapter. A few minor errors but nothing too serious this time. The only issue I had was your writing of Palleon. I don't think that he would have been that quick to accept defeat. He's always been a very strongly-written person, but since this is AU that is completely your choice.

Either way I can't wait for more.

silassig-1.jpg

What they need is a true leader, someone powerful who can unite them, someone to fear and keep them totally in line. That is what they have lacked since Endor, a powerful figurehead to rally them together. Someone like me.

Thats the only thing I don't like about this chapter, you were probably intending to say Sith leader, but I'd sy Thrawn was a powerful leader.

And like Silas said, I can't wait for more.

VexenBanner1.png