Darth Vader Exposed!

Burke Vader

Reptilia, how the HELL do you have more posts than I do

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

wow...I seem to just not get this site. Can fan-fiction be in the form of a video.....sorry!

Moderators.....could you please delete my thread

if it's not in the appropriate place.

Thanks

Ffft. I invited you to post your videos in fanfic. Reptila, please don't mini-mod. I'm the fanfic mod and you can PM me if you have an issue with something posted in fanfic.

I believe this is posted in the appropriate (that is a hard word to type!) place! Fanfiction is fiction made by fans, fiction could be videos or comics. I mean, you might have better luck posting it in the funny videos thread in Poodoo, but you can post it there TOO. But it's your choice whether you want to consider it artwork or fiction. This is really just a script put to a video form, right? And some people post scripts, right? XD

It's fine where it is.

MOD APPROVED.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

This is for Fanfic, not videos.

Actually it would be considering it's where you're supposed to show off your fiction, and short movies would be that wouldn't you think? If he were going to do a video about a sunset and how it made him cry, that'd go in art.

Also it's impressive the sprinkler motion Vader has when it comes to spraying his airfreshener.

I watched it. It was 'okay' but waaaaay too long. One minute of this would have been funny, but almost eight? Waaaaay too much. Pick the funniest four or five parts, but don't just cram in ALL of these scenes. If I was a guy with a Vader suit walking with a baby on the streets, I'd call the police. I don't mean that in a funny way. I mean, it's creepy. The longer these movies are, the more time people spent in their real lives making a Darth Vader video. That's a scary thing, and the longer it went on, the more it felt like Bob Sagat movie where he was trying to film home scenes to a montage of catchy TV music.

Less is more.

And what's with the Arlan Vass post? It has nothing to do with this thread?

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

I watched it. It was 'okay' but waaaaay too long. One minute of this would have been funny, but almost eight? Waaaaay too much. Pick the funniest four or five parts, but don't just cram in ALL of these scenes. If I was a guy with a Vader suit walking with a baby on the streets, I'd call the police. I don't mean that in a funny way. I mean, it's creepy. The longer these movies are, the more time people spent in their real lives making a Darth Vader video. That's a scary thing, and the longer it went on, the more it felt like Bob Sagat movie where he was trying to film home scenes to a montage of catchy TV music.

Less is more.

And what's with the Arlan Vass post? It has nothing to do with this thread?

I just wanted to know why Reptilia had moer posts than me, is all.

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

Thanks for the responses...and thanks mods for letting me know I did in fact put it in an okay place.

Lord Ar......."""" if I scare you cause I spent a couple hours making a fun video...my apologies......the neighbors were actually all outside watching and had a great time. The kids are my boys.....cutest kids in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a highschool teacher that makes these vids for my students, family, and friends.......guess you have to know me to understand the humor.

P.S. Don't be jealous!

2632083017_ca4ed34230_m.jpg

I'm far from jealous. No need to try and play anything off with that approach. I am entitled to my opinion, am I not? I'm not saying it wasn't amusing and even pretty funny a couple times, but I am just saying I think it was too drawn out and too long. Trust me, I've been involved with fanfilm projects before, and the humor is largely "you had to have been there" or "inside jokes" that are funnier to the people involved.

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

wow...I seem to just not get this site. Can fan-fiction be in the form of a video.....sorry!

Moderators.....could you please delete my thread

if it's not in the appropriate place.

Thanks

Ffft. I invited you to post your videos in fanfic. Reptila, please don't mini-mod. I'm the fanfic mod and you can PM me if you have an issue with something posted in fanfic.

I believe this is posted in the appropriate (that is a hard word to type!) place! Fanfiction is fiction made by fans, fiction could be videos or comics. I mean, you might have better luck posting it in the funny videos thread in Poodoo, but you can post it there TOO. But it's your choice whether you want to consider it artwork or fiction. This is really just a script put to a video form, right? And some people post scripts, right? XD

It's fine where it is.

MOD APPROVED.

I wasn't being a mini-mod, I didn't know he made it. I assumed it was just a funny vid, so I thought it would go in the Funny Vid Thread.

repsisig.png

Lord Ar....I know your not jealous....just teasing again....see....you have to know me to know how I tease and you're right, videos like mine are always funniest to the people who know the makers!!! Agree 100%.

Just thought I'd share it will y'all!

Thanks for the feedback. nice meeting you

2632083017_ca4ed34230_m.jpg

Yes, it's wonderful that you guys care about your post count. Can I split it to Poodoo if you're going to keep talking about it?

And that's okay. I was already aware that Burke makes his own videos. If it was just a funny vid, I'd move it. But it was his own work which makes it a form of fanfiction, seeing how we have no movies section.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.