The Plotseekers (orginal novel-in-progress)

Cy Skywalker

A/N: This is supposed to be a bit confusing untill the third chapter or so. It is currently my main project.

The Plotseekers

”œAsk, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you...”

Cysiggreenmatrix.gif

”œMany people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Silas: Thanks a lot for paying attention to my stuff.

II

The Plotseekers headquarters under its disguise as a hair/nail place had all the black curtains drawn in the storefront, causing only a few concerned glances from Main Street passerby wondering why it had closed so early. While the two agents worked in the tie-in writer's house the rain had slowed, stopped, and allowed the heated summer sun to light this section of the earth through the threatening gray clouds. They had stopped en route to home to fold the car's cloth top into its niche. Mourn, closest to the sidewalk, put down her window and expertly vaulted the convertible car's door instead of just opening it. Constantine exited the driver's side the normal way and ran to the storefront door with key in hand.

”œYou're going to draw too much attention, Mourn.”

Cysiggreenmatrix.gif

”œMany people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

I think I've reviewed this part on MEI... these two chapters... so, yeah, I'll just acknowledge that I'm aware you're here now with this story and I'll be keeping an eye on it for the next chapter, which I haven't read yet.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's more on Fictionpress.com.

I know that, at least. Alas. I should bother Cy to post more... I liiiiiiiiked this story. It was FUN. Mmhmm.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.