Serenno

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Home to the great Count Dooku, as well as the famous rose of Serenno. The planet is divided up with the land taking up 70 percent of the planet and the water taking up the remaining 30 percent. There are two main oceans on the planet and the land is divided into three continents as well as many islands. The climate is semi tropical and the weather is moderatly warm. There are no venomous creatures nor are there any large predators. The main language is Basic and the capital city is also named Serenno. Their goverment system is a monarchy which is ruled by Trism Pekkala.

Draken's ship exited hyperspace over Serenno. Setting the ship in orbit he allowed his ship's scanners to scan the planet. After a few minutes, his scanner pinpointed the main city. Guiding the ship down to the main city, he set his ship down on on a landing pad that was attached to the largest and and most beautiful building in the city.

He stepped out of his ship and looked around. His eyes took in the sheer beauty of the city, while the rest of his senses took in the rest of the sights and smell of the city. He smiled realized that he would enjoy the city.

He paused then opened his mind to the force. Reaching out with it, he noticed that there another mind that was partly open to the force but seemed untrained. He tried to find out where it was located at but couldn't quite pinpoint it. He decided that he would remain there until he could find out where it was from.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Draken had been meditating for some time, until a guard came out and tapped his shoulder. He ignored it for several moments, but when the guard slammed his boot into Draken's ribs, he became angry. Leaping to his feet, he opened up his eyes and looked at the guard with daeth in his eyes.

The guard began to back toward the door, fear coming to his eyes for maybe the second time in his time as a royal guard. Draken looked at him with scorn in his eyes as well as anger. He threw out his hand and caught the guard in a force choke hold.

"No one disturbs my meditation, no one!! You will apoligize now and tell me why you distrubed me or you will die right here, right now.

The guard gasped "I was sent by Her Majesty, Trism Pekkala to bring you..." he gasps for the lack of air and his face starts to turn a bright red from the lack of air. "to her throne room to meet with her." he gasps again and his face turns from red to a purple color.

Draken considered this, then opened up his hand and released the guard from the force grip. The guard fell to his knees and coughed for several minutes. then as he regained his breath stood slowly and bowed to Draken. " I am sorry that I distrubed you, My Lord." Draken nodded to him. " It will be forgiven this time but do not do it again."

The guard nodded then turned and headed toward the door to the palace. "The Queen is this way, please follow me. Opening the door he usered Draken inside and into the throne room. But as he did he paused. "What is your name, My Lord?"

"My name is Draken Shadowlord."

They continued on till, they entered the throne room when the guard bowed and said. "My Queen, may I present The Lord Draken Shadowlord." Draken bowed with a flourish to Trism and waited to see she would say or do.

Draken drew himself up, he was not used to being spoken to in such a manner.

"I have come here in search of the former home of the great Count Dooku. However I get the feeling that you will be of little or no help to me."

He paused and looked her up and down, as he did so, he noticed that she was slim and fairly muscular. She also seemed to carry herself with the prowess of a trained warrior. He thought about these facts and considered the potential of what she could become.

"A small question if I may? What is your name?"

" Is that any way to greet the person that could increase your power? But if you that keep up, then I will be faced to show you my power. Well I am at it, you may find it valuable to find out that I am a Sith Lord."

Draken drew himself up and stood tall once again. The throne room grew dark as he called the force to himself. His cloak billowed open and one of his sabers came into view. He reached up and removed the hood of the cloak from his his head. He waited to see how she would respond.

"It could be an offer, depending on how you take it. Here is what I can tell you, you are a force user. You may not realize it, but your mind is open to the force at this very moment. It is a powerful mind and with your anger and forsee great things and power for you."

Draken reached out and tested her mind to see just how strong it was. He was suprised at the resistance that he was met with. He looked around at the guards that were around that asked. " Is there any place that we may talk in private?"

"You desire power, that much is plain. I hold the power that you desire but do not have. I am offering you an chance to take your place at my side and learn this power from me." Ask your personal bodyguard of what happened to him when he distrubed my meditation."

While he was talking to her, Draken used the force to reach into her mind.He implanted the images of what she could do with the power of a Sith. He also put the thoughts of how he could help her have absolute power over her subjects into her mind.

He went silent and waited while she considered what he had said. All the while keeping the force around his body.

"We will begin with something simple, kneel before me Trism. You must swear an oath before I will train you. Trism Pekkala, do you swear to honor to the code of the Sith, and to abide by the commands of your Master? Remeber this code as it will be your guidelines for as long as you are my apprentice.

Peace is a Lie,

There is only Passion,

Through Passion, I gain Strength,

Through Strength, I gain Victory,

Through Victory my chains are broken,

The Force shall set me free."

He removed a vibro-blade from his back and stood ready for her to swear the oath.

"Well done, Trism." He took the vibro-blade and tapped it onto her shoulders. "Rise, Trism Pekkala Sith Apprentice. We will begin your training right now. Tell me what do you know of the force?"

While he said this, he returned the vibro-blades back to it's sheath on his back. then began to levitate things in the throne romm around as he waited for her to answer him.

Draken grinned roguishly as she asked him to stop messing with her mind. He continued to move stuff around the room at one point even lifting her from her throne and moving her around the room then sitting her back on the throne.

"I will see what I can do about stopping that which I am doing. I am going to try something but I will have to use your mind once in order to do it"

He removed a dagger from his boot and set it onto the table. "Let your mind relax right now and allow me to take control of it for several moments." Draken reached out with the force and touched her mind. He slowly took control over her mind and began to search it. After several moments, he found where her force consciousness was and brought it to the front of her mind.

With that done, all it took was a simple nudge from his mind to her mind. This nudge woke up the force consciousness in her mind. Draken smiled momentarily then retained a look of concertration on his face.

"Now is it possible, you will now be able to use the force. Stretch out your hand and try to lift that dagger. Use nothing but your mind to lift this dagger, close your eyes if you need to. But picture in your mind the dagger lifting off of the table and focus completely on this, nothing else."

Draken smiled at her as she started to lift the dagger. He watched her strain to lift it. He sat back and let her to do it. He began to swirl the force around moving the force current so that they were centered closer to Trism.

He felt her lose her concertration and drop the dagger. He stood up and looked at her. "Well done, Trism. However, if you want to be able to use the force easier. Use your anger as a focus when you use the force. Watch what I am about to do."

Draken closed his eyes for a moment ad allowed his anger to re-enter his mind. Harnessing it, he stretched out his hand, he focused on the throne which was built out of a gold metal. With a single gesture, he lifted it from the floor and spun it around the room. When he was done he set it back down on the floor.

"Try that again, Trism. But this time use your anger as a focus."

"Well done my apprentice. I am proud of you. You are catching on to what I am teaching you rather quickly. Take a break for now, we will try this again later. Tell me, is there any place where we can eat in private?"

Draken smiled and waved his hand. The dagger flew from the air where Trism had been levitating it and into his hand. He flipped it into the air and stuck out his boot. The dagger fell right into the sheath in his left boot. He looked back at her again, she appeared to be sweating and breathing hard.

He held out his hand for her to take it. "Come, show me your city and the countryside."

"Well it was a couple of things that brought me here. One was my need to find the birthplace of the great Count Dooku. Second was a call of the Force. So after a bit of work for the Dark Lord, I took my leave and came here. Now that I am here, I am suprised by your beauty. So tell me about yourself."

He smiled and looked out of the viewport. "So how did you become Queen anyway, Trism?" He glanced over at the table and grabbed a bottle of wine. He levitated two glasses over to him as he opened the bottle. Once he had opened the bottle, he smelled the wine and smiled again.

It seemed to be a nice vintage. He pulled one of the glasses toward himself. Pouring the wine into the first glass, he reached over and passed her the glass. Then he poured himself a glass. "Here is to you, Trism." He raised the glass in salute, then took a sip of the wine.

"It does answer my question. But now I am curious now. Do the laws of this planet decree that you have to marry or what?" He looked curious for several moments, then sipped his wine again. "Tell me what do you know about Count Dooku? I need to find his Castle, I believe that there may be an artifact of great importance there."

He paused and looked at her for a moment. Just as he did so, the sun came in through the viewport and surrounded her hair and face in a halo-like glow. Grinning he waited for her reply, while at the same time reaching out with the force, trying to see if he could find what he was looking for.

"Do not worry about your people being hesitant. If they know what is good for them, they will not cause problems for you. But you said that you know where Dooku's castle is. Hmm well that will make this easier.

By all means take us there."

Draken openee his mind up to the force and began to search the depths of it. He began to draw the force to him and swirled the currents around his body. Waiting till the ship arrived at the castle of the great Dooku.

As he meditated, he felt her enter the room. However he chose not to acknowledge her, or at least at this point. He wanted to wait a short time, before anything was to happen. He watched her with his mind, as she lifted the dagger from her sheath and began to try to levitate it from the table.

He reached out toward her and nudged her mind just slightly. Then he reched out farther into the rest of the ship. He felt the crew of the ship and passed over them. He reached out into the country side and began to skim over it.

Searching for a short time, Draken finally noticed a object that was flowing with the power of the darkside. He knew that this was the item he was looking for. He opened his eyes and looked at Trism who had lifted the dagger into air and was starting to be able to spin it slowly.

"My apprentice, the ship has almost reached the castle." As he said that a wave of the darkside washed over him. He threw himself back into the force and tried to find out where it had come from. He forced himself to dive farther into the force as he neared the region from which it came.

He broke through the swells of the darkside and saw the space over Courscant. He looked around and saw the Imperial navy battling the Rebel fleet. Draken knew at that moment, that he was being called to the battle. "Trism, we must hurry, time is of the essence. The Imperial Navy is battling the Rebel fleet and the Jedi are cutting down the TIE fighters. The Force has called us to aid the Empire in their fight. We shall leave as soon as we find this artifact."

"Thank you, Trism." He quicky walked off of the ship and motioned for her to follow. He jogged the hundred yard to the castle. He stopped outside of it and took a moment to look it over. It was a fairly impressive castle that rose above the trees.

Draken looked at his apprentice as he stepped toward the door. He was expecting a trap but to his suprise there was none at the door. They stepped inside of the castle. It seemed like not even the air in the castle had been touched in the many years.

"Keep your eyes open Trism. There may have been traps set around this area and I would hate for you to be injured." A small twinkle entered his eyes as he looked over to her. They continued walking throughout the castle, while Draken remained open to the force.

They entered what appeared to be a training room, and Draken turned his head. He looked over to a small compartment in the wall. Walking over to the wall, he opened the compartment and pulled out a small cube. He pocketed it and beckoning to his apprentice walked back to the ship.

They boarded the ship and quickly flew back to the palace. As they got close to the palace, Draken sent a comm to his ship getting it to wram up and be ready for him. As soon as the ship touched down, Draken leapt from the barely open hatch and landed on the landing pad.

"Trism, get what you want to take with you to Courscant ready quickly. I will give you an hour to prepare." He bowed slightly as a gentleman would then returned to his ship. Entering the cockpit, he pulled the cube out of his pocket and turned it on.

A blue hologram of Count Dooku appeared. "If you are seeing this then you are a Sith who has heard of the Legend of the Secert moves of Makashi. Well the Legend is true. In this holocrom, I have placed the secert moves of Makashi to be learned by only the most skilled of warriors."

Draken turned it off and began to ponder his luck, while he waited for Trism to return.

(Post once more here then wait for me)

Draken sat in the cockpit while he waited for Trism to join him. He looked at the Holocrom for a moment, then stood up. He walked out of the cockpit carrying the Holocrom headed toward the cargo-bay. Stopping by the door, he look outside but didn't see Trism coming.

So he continued toward the cargo-bay. Once there he opened the Holocrom again and watched Count Dooku appear. Draken looked at the image of Count Dooku for several moments before the image spoke. "To truely learn the secrets of Makashi, one must have learned and mastered the basic moves of the form first."

The image paused for a moment, before continuing. "The secret moves that are contained with in this Holocrom depend on using the basic moves perfectly and changing them to fit you. Ignite your saber and stand in the ready formation. Now picture your opponent taking a stab at you, using a parry brush it aside but instead of just brushing it aside adding a slight twist of your wrist remove the top piece of his saber."

Draken turned off the Holocrom and began to practice the moves for awhile. After a short time,he dropped his left hand down to his waist and caught his second saber. As soon as it dropped into his hand, Draken ignited it. Practicing the move once more, he added a riposte to the parry combination.

This riposte added a new element to his attack which he planned to use well to his advantage. Shutting down both sabers, he tucked them away and returned to the cockpit. He looked at the crono on his wrist and wondered why Trism was still not there, considering that more then an hour had passed. But he was not angry about that. He decided that he would send a comm to Alora, whose force presence he could once again sense. He recorded a small message and sent it to his former mistress.

"Well my apprentice, we are heading to Courscant. We go to join with the Empire in the battle of Courscant. Then when that is done, we are travelling to the Sith Academy on Carida. That is where I spent the majority of my training."

He shut the hatch of the ship and checked his engines. They were hot and ready to go. Flicking a few switches, he lifted the ship from off of the landing pad. He gazed out over the countryside for a moment as they flew into the sky. Draken reached out with the force to Trism, he could tell something was bothering her.

Turning to her he reached over and gently turned her head toward him. He noticed that she was close to crying. He was silent for a moment before asking. "What is the matter Trism?"

He waited for the answer as the ship left the gravity field of the planet. A moment later, Draken engaged the hyperspace computer and the ship made the jump toward Courscant.

(explain this in the upper level of courscant thread post directly there)

• 1 month later...

Draken landed his ship again on the royal landing pad. He slowly walked out onto the landing pad and faced the advisors that were waiting. they looked at him with a mixture of shock and curiousity in their eyes. he looked back at them with sadness in his eyes.

"I am sorry, Trism disappeared while we were in Courscant. I will take the throne in her stead, you will be ruled with a light hand. I am not exactly like most Sith, I have a merciful side to me. Now conduct me to the comm station, then leave me."

They quickly lead him to the comm system, then left the room. he entered an old comm number that he had and sent a message out to a Jedi named Damon.

Draken was alerted of the two Jedi's arrival almost as soon as they landed. Beckoning to the chief of the guard, he told him to admit the two Jedi. The guard bowed and left the room, taking with him one other guard.

The guards caught sight of the two Jedi and stepped forward. "Lord Damon, I presume?" The guard bowed slightly at the waist. "Master Shadowlord is waiting in the throne room, please go in." The guard ushered the two Jedi into the throne room where Draken was pacing back and forth with a distracted look on his face.

He turned though as soon as the doors shut. He inclined his head in respect toward the Jedi. He held his empty hands out to show he was unarmed. " Damon. " He spoke only one pain filled word, but it was enough to show his pain

Draken was silent for a moment, then he spoke. "Dominque holds the second part of my soul. I have been aware of the slight link to the other piece of my soul. But if I was to focus on the link would you be able to remove the part of the soul from her or just close it off? "

He was curious now and was unsure of what to do at the moment. He knew how to access the link but he didn't quite know what the Jedi had planned.

Draken thought for a moment about what Damon had said. A piece of his soul had been put into another. As he considered it, a guard stepped forward and bowed. "My Lord, there is an unidentified craft that has landed near the palace. What are your orders, he seems to be looking for the Master Damon.?"

Draken looked to Damon, while trying to decide what to do with this new person. "Come with me Damon, there is an intruder inside the palace that appears to be searching for you. After I am done with him, I will get you to cut the link to the missing piece of my soul."

Draken turned and left the room, following the guard to where the intruder stood. Just before he got there, he placed his saber in easy reach of his right hand. He wasn't sure what this person wanted but he was gonna be ready.

He caught sight of the intruder and instantly threw out his hand. He caught Nath with Force choke for only a moment before throwing him into a wall. "What do you want worm?"

Draken's lips curled as he reached out with the Force and grabbed the blaster that the agent had hidden behind his back. Pulling the blaster towards himself, he called for his saber. It jumped into his hand and ignited.

In a flash of red, Draken cut the blaster into several pieces, then let the blaster fall to the ground. Then he reached out and caught Nath with the force. Draken pulled him within an arms reach and looked at him for a moment. His eyes were flaring with black flames as he looked at Nath, as with a quick motion of the saber, he removed Nath's right hand.

If you ever break into my palace and intrude upon my privacy again, then the next time I will remove your head. Now get your flithy carcess off of my planet before I change my mind.

"I do have one" He reached to his neck and withdrew a small pouch. He emptied it into one hand and a small deep red crystal rolled into his other hand.

"Will this do? By the way Damon, that was not going overboard. He had it coming to him. He should be be grateful you were around otherwise I would have killed him there."

Draken stood back to his feet, a bit unsteady on his feet. He could feel his power come back to him as he stood up. He knew what had been done, a small part of his soul had been cut off. But he was whole again, his mind was without the screaming pain of his soul's split.

He looked toward Damon and clapped him on the shoulder. "You need a ship? Hmm.." He turned to a guard that had been standing close "Captain, is the small cargo freighter still in the hanger bay?"

"Yes Sire."

"Have it prepped and readied for Master Damon. "

"Sire." This command was acknowledged with a bow and the guard ran off. A short time later he returned. "The ship is ready, Sire."

"Thank you Captain." Draken turned back to Damon. "You have a ship now. Goodbye my friend, well at least I think I might call you that."

Draken turned and walked back to his ship. He had decided to return back to the Sith Academy. He entered his ship and fired up the engines. A short time later, he guided the ship into the air and out into space.

He spent several moments programming the route back to the Sith Academy. As soon as he finished his navicomputer beeped to let him know that he was out of the gravity well. A moment later he pulled the hyperspace lever and jumped into hyperspace.

• 3 months later...

Drakens ship again blazed into another planets atmosphere. This time though, starfighters were scrambled toward his position. They fired at him once, unaware of who he was. The laser fire slammed against his sheilds once before Draken opened the comm to the fighters.

"Hold your fire, you fools. This is Lord Draken, I have returned. Your squadron is to be scrambled to my location and provide an honor guard for me."

"Affirmative, My Lord. I apologize for firing upon you. We failed to reconize your ship. Simon, sends his greetings and implores you to hurry to the briefing room at once."

About twenty minutes later, the starfighter squadron had come along side Draken's ship and had fallen into honor guard position. With this guard in place, Draken slowly flew his ship over Serenno, making sure to pass over the Great Eye of Serenno, or so it was called. He began to scan it looking the outside structure over for weakpoints.

With that done, Draken proceeded to the Palace and to the briefing room, where he was given a full briefing by Simon. It appeared that someone was planning to hand Serenno over to the Empire. This angered Draken to no end, he wouldn't do anything yet, except to keep the Eye of Serenno under survaillence. Soon this man would slip up, then it twould be time to strike.

He was about to leave the briefing room when an idea came to him. "Simon, have a squad find this man and bring him to the palace. I will find out who he is."

Simon nodded and left the room headed for the comm center of the palace. He sent a brief comm to the commander of the Palace Defense forces, he was ordered to send several squads of soldiers to the Eye of Serenno. They were to find this count and bring him to the palace. The soldiers acknowledged the orders and quickly headed off to the Eye of Serenno.

"Well well, Count Teema. Welcome to the Palace. I wish that this meeting was under better circumstances. I was told recently that you had meant to turn my planet over to the Empire. This was the reason for my urgent return. Now I have heard much about you Count, so it was hard pressed for me to believe this information."

He clasped his hands under his chin as he studied the man standing before him. If this man was the Imperial Ambassador then perhaps he could use the man's station to aid his own affairs.

"I have a idea to ignore what it was said that what you did behind my back Count. However in return, I want the newest weapons and equipment shipped in, but instead of letting the storm troopers have them, I want them shipped to the palace under the cover of darkness. You will arm my palace defense forces and also the army of Serenno with the weapons of the Imperial army. If you are able to do this for my forces then I will overlook the charge of treason that could have been brought against you. Do we have a deal?"

"Your offer is acceptable to me, Count. Also your plan has a bit of intrige, tell me, what would you advise as to the situation of the troublemaker? I have my methods but I would like to know of your methods and how you would go about the plan. I have always been one to take advice from others.

As a sign of my respect Count, I would hear your idea and thoughts on the matter. "

Draken signalled to the servant, who came running over to the throne. "My Lord?"

"Bring me a bottle of the port, two glasses as well. I have failed to offer the Count a drink. Hurry it up."

Draken took a small drink of the port, taking a moment to savor the flavour of it. "What you are drinking Count, is seventy year old port. Aged in the famed wine cellars of Vjun, I brought it here with me when I arrived here."

He lifted the glass and held it up to the light, the port sparkled in the light. When Draken spoke again, his voice had taken on a thoughtful tone. "I must admit, your plan has merit. It is all very lawful and would be viewed very well by the people. It indeed has merit, however certain things give me reason for pause."

He paused for a moment and began to drum his fingers on the armrest as he considered the Count's plan. He could try the plan, it would work but he felt that the plan was lacking in the punishment.

"There is only one factor that I do not like in your plan. It appears to be oddly lacking as far as a punishment goes. I would perfer to remove a limb before he undergoes the memory wipe. What is your thoughts on that?"

Draken turned from the Count and crooked a single finger. A moment later a tall man in a black uniform with a scarlet crest on the breast and shoulders of the uniform, stepped forward and bowed. "My lord?"

"You heard?"

"I did Sire."

"Very well, find this man and bring him to me. Dismissed!"

The commander turned and left the throne room. Draken looked back at the Count. "It is good to have excellent help like that at your side, am I not right?"