Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Madi listened intently as Alora told him about her life before the Sith. He held onto the comm link tightly, very aware of her presence on the bed next to him. At one point he tucked the comm link inside his robes but did so without taking his eyes off of Alora's face. He could feel sadness emanating from her, attuning to the emotions that he knew to be force sensitive.

Her revelation about how she met her master didn't surprise him. When one was hurt so badly most of their actions afterward were performed like they lived in an insulated bubble, filled with intense emotions that dulled them to the outside world. So it was with me. Madi realized. He felt a little closer to Alora emotionally. But she had had a friend to help her struggle through, where as Madi had learned to depend on himself. Not that he wouldn't have liked to have a friend, it was something that he wanted very much but his life had not led to the opportunity.

Their food was brought and after the servants left, Alora turned to him and said, "Shall we eat?"

"Yes," he replied and moved over to the table, leaving the closeness of Alora's company. They ate in silence, the food was nourishing and Madi found himself feeling better after his meal. Madi was deep in thought for much of the time, thinking of Alora's life and what she had told him.

"Mistress," Madi inquired, calling Alora by her title out of habit, "I have never had a friend. I know we are not equals and I am ready to accept 'no' as an answer but I would like to be your friend. Is this possible between master and apprentice?"

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora enjoyed the meal that had been brought to them, glancing up at Madi from time to time during the meal. Once she finished it, she put her utensils down and blotted her lips with the napkin. She turned her attention back to Madi as he spoke again. Alora reached across the table and placed her hand on his,

"I'd like that Madi. I think we can make that work."

A smile appeared on her face, her violet eyes looking into his.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Madi looked into Alora's eyes and for the first time realized how beautiful they were; it was if her agreement to friendship allowed him to see her as more than a master. Her acceptance of his offer spoke volumes, more than her re-assurances of not being a slave master ever had. He let his hand lie beneath hers enjoying her touch. As Madi looked into her eyes he became aware of another thread in their force bond linking the two of them. He felt a little closer to Alora than he had a few minutes before.

The apprentice also became aware that his breathing had slightly increased as had his pulse. He became aware of other parts of his body being affected by her touch. There was a willingness inside of him to go further but also there was fear, great fear. Madi withdrew his hand and left the table, walking over to face the wall as he brought himself under control.

"There are things that remind me of another time," he told her over his shoulder. Mastering his emotions Madi turned to face Alora. "I can tell you."

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora felt the opening up of her apprentice, her expression softening as she gazed back at him. She quickly picked up on his reactions, the signs of attraction that she knew so well. It fed her inner desires, though she remained outwardly composed. His fear as he drew back his hand and left the table was concerning for her. The seductress didn't want him frightened of her. She wanted him to get over his fears and to conquer them.

"I'll listen Madi. If you're ready to tell me."

She remained where she was at the table, just turning to face him, crossing her legs casually.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

For a moment he hesitated, Madi had never told anyone about what he had endured at the hands of Master Galen. But he's dead now...and Alora does not seem to care that I killed him. Still he felt a cautionary warning resonate through his thoughts. Never tell anyone! Madi glanced at the floor then steeling himself began to speak as his eyes levelled to meet Alora's.

"I was born on Naboo. I never knew my mother and was raised by my father. My father was a freighter pilot who liked to fly and was a good man. He took care of me until I was six," Madi said, his tone devoid of emotion. "When I was six he received a charter to fly goods to Tatooine. He was murdered there, in a cantina, by an Imperial officer whom my father had beaten in a game of pazaak."

Madi's features darkened as he continued. "The officer took me as a slave, claiming that I was property as my father had cheated him. No one protested, even though Galen also took all the credits my father had won from him." Madi exhaled and ran his hands through his hair, pushing it away from his face. He wasn't going to recount every painful moment, every instance of suffering that Galen had forced him to endure.

Show her.. he thought. "I served him for ten years until I gained the courage to run away," Madi said as he loosened his robe and let it fall to the floor. He gently eased the tunic over his head making sure not to put too much pressure on his ribs. "You've seen my neck," Madi said as he dropped the tunic to the floor. He stood bare-chested and all over his shoulders were criss-crossed welts and scars. Some were lacerations that had healed on their own. Others were from the lashes of an energy whip, burns that wrapped around his back and shoulders.

"He enjoyed inflicting pain," Madi said, ashamed by what he had endured he dropped his eyes to the floor. He felt anger towards the dead Imperial.

MadiIbra.jpg

She kept her expression neutral as he began to speak, feeling sympathy for the young child he was being placed in slavery. She'd not thought much about the slaves around the bases before, mostly because the ones she had seen had known nothing else but that life. She'd grown up with Servants, though they were not slaves, and her family had never mistreated them. Although she had participated in different ... training exercises ... with the slaves around the bases.

Alora stood when he shrugged out of his robes, then removed his shirt. Her eyes lingered on his neck, knowing that scar was already there. Her eyes watered as she looked at the other scars... How dare he mar Madi's body like that... Her hands clenched until they turned white as she stepped around him, stopping when she stood in front of him again. She looked up at his face, her eyes showing conflicting emotions. She didn't touch him though she wanted to trace the scars to wipe away the memory of pain with one of pleasure. Her words when she spoke were harsh, though her anger was not at Madi,

"That Imperial is lucky he's already dead. To do this... I'd have shown him what pain feels like after what he's done to you..."

Sure she had used the pleasure and pain aspect with some of her lovers... and Slaanesh had carved the initial tattoo into her back. Her own whip was one she'd never use on her lovers as it was designed for intense pain. She wasn't that sadistic. It was for her enemies only. One thing she would never abide by was the marring of a lover's body and looks. That Madi was her apprentice and not her lover... she felt oddly protective. Her hands clenched again, by her sides as she thought of what she could have done to that Imperial if he'd still been alive.

Alora had no respect for the Imperials, not after she'd had the run in's with them on Coruscant.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Nurgle examined his laboratory carefully. It had not been disturbed. The Sith Master checked his storage area as well. All of the droid parts he had collected on Mechis III. Nurgle had some plans for those. But first he had an apprentice to train.

Reaper's training is coming along nicely. About half of my apprentices have stuck it out to the end. I think he will be one of them. Of course, only time will tell.

Nurgle injected himself with his serum. Ever since he had lost his divine gifts, the Sith Master's body had returned to its frail form. Nevertheless, there were some lingering effects from his time on Vjun. Nurgle was less weak than he had been before that whole ordeal. His serum injections were few and far between, and he rarely needed his breathing mask.

Let's hope that lasts

Nurgle stretched his awareness out, summoning Reaper to his location.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Madi looked up at Alora, in his eyes flickered the flames of deadly resolve. "He died far too quickly. But he died knowing pain; the dagger I stabbed him with was poisoned. Unable to speak correctly, he died making the noises of a wounded animal. Yes," Madi smiled unpleasantly, then said, "he knew pain in the end." His features resumed their passive look as he felt the nearness of Alora's body. She had not touched him but he was aware of his desire that she would. He knelt swiftly and collected his shirt and robe, pulling the tunic over his body to hide the scars of his past.

"When I ran away," Madi spoke, continuing his story and breaking the intense silence the room seemed to hold, "I was looking for a place to hide from my master. I thought it would be better to hide in plain site and that is how and why I joined the Imperial Army." He stepped back away from Alora trying to counter act the desire to be closer to her. Also Madi did not know how she would react to the knowledge that he had been an Imperial.

"I became a soldier. I learned many useful things during my time. I can fly a ship. I can fix or repair them as needed. I can use many different types of weapons. But greatest of all I was able to find out where my old master was and for the past three months I have been serving under his command. Hiding in plain sight," Madi reiterated.

"The old fool thought he could beat me one more time when he found out about my existence," Madi said as he rubbed the scar around his neck. "It's difficult to conceal and people remember it after they've seen it," he said, hinting that the scar had somehow betrayed him. "He lifted his hand to strike and I buried the dagger in his side," Madi explained. "Then I made my escape..which brought me here..to you."

MadiIbra.jpg

"To be truthful, I am not quite sure. We can go wherever you wish. To the dining hall, to the training centers,......to the bedrooms."

As the last words slid from his lips, he darted his eyes to her face, hoping to read some form of expression. As mental illusions had been his speciality, he decided to treat her to a little gift. As they continued to walk, Roiju began to create a mental picture within her mind, something only she could see, and something that would be almost as real to her as true passion.

Within her mind, she watched as Leo stood before her stroking her arms and leaning down to kiss her lips. As his fingers reached the end of her hands, he slid them around her waist, pulling her closer to him. His lips moved from hers to her jawbone and kissed around her jaw, eventually leading to her neck.

asdfgcopy.jpg

That Madi had gotten his revenge upon the Imperial scumbag that had enslaved him would go towards his powers... he would be able to draw on that for his other tasks. She listened quietly as he spoke, noting his reactions to her nearness. The seductress purposely kept her pheromones in check, not releasing them, just letting nature work it's own course...

Alora's dislike of the Imperials were of those that had thrown her in lock up on Coruscant. Especially when she had almost caught her quarry. She had still had the Jedi handed over to her, though the Imperials had been arrogant and had not respected her or her powers. They had been very lucky that they had gotten away with it... only because they'd had her out numbered and in a ysalamari bubble. One thing that amused her now was that the Jedi in question was now the Leader of the Jedi... and would probably not want to be reminded of her time with the Sith Mistress or with Slaanesh...

"You did what was necessary to survive. Those are good skills to have Madi."

She noticed his hand kept going to his neck. The Sith Mistress kept the distance between them, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable. It would be up to him to close the distance between them if he so wished to.

"If you would like to rid yourself of that scar, I know of some surgeons that would be able to remove it... your other scars as well if you wish. It would mean heading to another planet."

She would also have to send Leo and Mara off on some other task before she took Madi onboard her ship.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Madi rubbed the scar that circled his neck. It had been there since he was fourteen, one of his master's 'experiments' in causing pain. Now Alora was telling him that he could have it removed. It won't remove any of the emotional scars he told himself. But Madi realized he could channel the pain of his past to use to make himself stronger. All the scars could be taken off...

As Madi struggled internally with the decision he found himself gravitating closer to Alora. Finally unable to make a decision he took her hand and placed it on his neck. She had seen the scar now she could feel the rough skin. "If it was your choice would you have it removed? Or keep it as a reminder?" he asked as her fingers ran over his skin.

MadiIbra.jpg

Her voice came out as a whisper as she answered him, her hand touching the roughened skin around his neck. "You're not the only one that's had scars Madi..." He would get the sense that she was referring not only to the physical, but the emotional as well.

"The surgeons I can take you to left no scars upon my body. They excel at what they do."

Even though the body she currently inhabited was a cloned one, she remembered all to well what had happened to her back on Coruscant within the Jedi Temple. Between the Jedi Hou Jo Poleb that had removed her right hand, and the dark warrior that had left her a bloodied battered mess on the marble floor, not a part of her that hadn't been violated. She had blocked those memories, chose not to recall them unless she needed to use her anger for power. If the seductress let those memories to the surface she wouldn't be able to do what she did best.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Jambe woke up on the cold floor and slowly stood up. Shaking his head ache away from him he walked down the hallways. Coming to a small room looking into the room and seeing nothing just darkness. Jambe smiled and walked in the room and sat in the middle of the room and sat down. Closing his eyes and taking in the darkness.

Jambe opened his eyes as a small light flickered across the room, looking at the light Jambe stood up and went over to the light, turning the light one Jambe saw that the small room was a training room. Dropping his bag and taking off his cloak Jambe started to practice his fighting stance. Moving slowly across the room using a series of moves. Jambe stopped and turned around started at the wall for awhile then continued.

Madi listened to Alora as she mentioned her own scars. Someone had damaged her at one point in her life. He took her hand in his and just held it, enjoying the feel of her skin against his own. Left no scars on her body.. Madi looked into Alora's violet eyes and said. "What happened? Was it the Jedi? Or another Sith?" His voice was soft, almost comforting as his hand rubbed hers.

MadiIbra.jpg

"It was both..."

Alora sighed, pushing her feelings about what had happened back into the recesses of her mind, locking them away again. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations he caused while holding her hand, though not showing any signs of her need to feel more.

When she opened her eyes again, they were clear as they met his.

"Would you like to be free of the physical scars?"

Stretching out her senses, Alora discovered that Leo and Mara had left her ship and were in the Temple. Using her internal comm chip, she sent a message to her droid to have a basket of 'goodies' placed in the room assigned to Leo. Within that was a note stating that Leo could take one of the ships in the hanger to go to one of the other planets with Mara if he felt that would aid in his task. He was to comm her when he finished his task so that she could send him on his next one.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

He felt a break in her emotions almost as if he could sense Alora cutting him off from her feelings. There was a small thread of emotion between them but it was being hidden from him even as he tried to grasp it. When she looked at him again it was with clear resolve. Madi felt like he had just lost a glimpse of a piece of the real Alora. His hand gently untangled itself from hers.

"If it won't interfere with my training," Madi said, "I would like to have them removed." He pulled on the gray and black robes. "When should we leave?"

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora gave him an apologetic look before she spoke, "It won't interfere with your training Madi." Taking another breath and breathing it all the way out she added, "I've not mentioned that other before... it's not something I like to remember. Not that I won't get revenge if the opportunity comes around though..."

She met his eyes again, after he had pulled on his robes. "We can leave now if you'd like."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"I understand Mistress," he replied, "I know how to keep secrets." I've kept them all my life. His tone betrayed that his feelings were closing, the opening that she had found, the chink in his armor was no longer apparent. They returned to the formal relationship of master and apprentice.

"I'm ready to leave when you are," Madi informed Alora.

MadiIbra.jpg

"Come then", The Sith Mistress headed towards the door. There was nothing she needed from her own room, having not gone in there so all there was to get was the texts she had put on the table just inside Madi's room. "You can bring those with you, study them at leisure when I show you to your room on board the Sundered Heart.

Alora felt the closing off of the link, knowing that it would take time to develop. Anticipation for how he would react to seeing her ship made her smile, then she paused, turning back towards him.

"Don't be surprised when you enter my ship. Just... relax and enjoy yourself."

She didn't know how he would react when he saw the richness of her vessel. The elegance of it along with every luxury imaginable that could go into a ship. She had mentioned she was owner of a shipyard on her home planet... it should give him some idea that she was wealthy. She didn't act any differently from being so, if anything she usually hid the fact. Her ship however was one of her joys.

She led the way around the Temple, avoiding where she felt Leo to be after touching his mind in a brief farewell. Leo felt her brush his mind with an intimate thought followed by a touch through the Force to his lips. None of which Madi would be aware of.

Once they reached the hanger, she paused, letting Madi see the vessel. Alora approached it, tapping in the security code to lower the embarksion ramp so that they could enter. Walking inside, Alora gave him a brief tour, pointing out the training room, hold, galley, living room, the main bathing room containing the spa, and the several guest rooms. She kept him guessing what her room would be like, though pointed to the closed door of her room to let him know where it was. Her room had it's own private door to the spa. There were areas he wouldn't be able to access... the disguised areas that would remain locked to him, though he would be able to explore most of her ship if he wished.

"This will be your room", she opened the door adjacent to her own. Inside the room was richly decorated with the ice planet theme, soft blues, whites and creams.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((Sorry, i must have overlooked your post man.))

As Reaper laid there pondering, his eyes began to get heavy, and he had infact closed them and was drifting off when Reaper felt Master Nurgle's touch onto his mind, summoning Reaper to his location. Reaper got up, and gathered his gear before heading out the door and down the hall toward Nurgle's presence.

As Reaper walked, he looked around and took in the views of the Sith temple, recieving a homly feel from it's cold dark walls. Reaper had heard stories of Sith Apprentices dieing within one of their temples, often found weak by their Masters. But Reaper wasn't a weakling, but he still wasn't afraid to die either. For his or his Master's cause, he would gladly die in it's name, but solely for those reasons only.

Turning into Nurgle's laboratory, Reaper bowed to his Master, before sitting next to the old one.

"You wished to see me?"

(No problem)

Nurgle had allowed Reaper ample time to get adjusted to his new surroundings. It was time to resume their training. Nurgle knew Reaper was strong, he new something of the man's motivation, but there was something still missing. Reaper had not shown the strength of his will. That would be essential for the second test.

I will have to make certain he is prepared, if he is to survive.

Nurgle moved toward his lab table as he returned the greeting.

"Yes I did, your training must continue."

Nurgle fiddled with a few of his test tubes, as he spoke to Reaper.

"Tell me more about yourself. How did you get the name Reaper? Did you invent it or was it given to you?"

The questions of course were not something Nurgle was truly interested in. As he spoke, the Sith Master subtley began to probe Reaper's mind. They had practiced resisting this before. It was time to see if Reaper could detect and fight it without advanced warning.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Madi retrieved the texts Alora had given him permission to take on their journey. He knew how mundane inter-spatial travelling would become from his days as an Imperial pilot. These will be welcome companions, he thought as he carefully concealed the texts beneath his robe. The text that had come from the section open only to lords and masters had training techniques for Form V, and even though he didn't yet have a lightsaber Madi knew he could practice the style with training swords. He followed Alora out of the room and through the temple. Everything he owned Madi had on his person, and even some of those things were not his.

Her ship took his breath away, it was...magnificent. He followed Alora as she gave him the grand tour of the ship. Everything was so luxurious Madi was completely overwhelmed by the decadence of its furnishings. He nodded when Alora pointed out her room, then he entered his own quarters. The room was one of the finest he had ever seen, let alone stayed in. He took the tets from his robe as he walked into the room, and laid them on a table. He looked around, silently taking in all the luxury, turning back he said, "It has everything I need mistress."

Madi walked over to the bed and laid down. He was so tired after the day's exertions and the bed was so soft. He felt like he was going to doze off. Madi sat up, remembering Alora was with him. "Is there anything else I need to do for you today, Mistress?"

MadiIbra.jpg

"If you look in the wardrobe you'll find clothing in there. I'm sure something will fit you there. I keep various sizes for guests and friends if they travel with me."

Alora gave him a smile, "Just relax. It will take a while to get to our destination. Come and find me when you've rested. If you want anything in the mean time, Kaydee2 can get it for you."

She winked at him before leaving him to rest, heading to the cockpit. Settling into her seat, she warmed up the controls, running through the security checks before she lifted off. Leaving the hanger, the Sith Master requested clearance to leave the planet. Receiving it, she soon set in a few random jumps before pulling the lever that would send them into hyperspace...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Reaper watched as Nurgle began to move toward his lab table, the old one curiously fiddling with some test tubes that hung above it in it's holder. What Nurgle had called him in there for, Reaper could only imagine. He just had gotten comfortable too, but Nurgle's quick summoning made the apprentice wonder what the old one was up to.

Then he proposed a question to Reaper.

"What was the origin of my name?" Reaper questioned himself, "Oh yeah, he's up to something."

But as Reaper pondered the question of what, the familiar touch of Nurgle's mind entered his own, his senses going numb with alertness. Grabbing the darkness within him by the horns, Reaper quieted his mind, and began to fight Nurgle's connection to his mind.

But the longer the young apprentice held, the more his head began to hurt, Nurgle's will power overpower his own. The pain surged through Reaper's now throbbing head, it feeling as if an vibroaxe had entered through the top of his head. Grabbing onto his pain and using it as extra energy, Reaper cut off Nurgle's connection, his mind going numb as the sudden relief of pain surged away.

"You really should just ask instead of bargining in. And yes, my name was giving to me by my mother."

"Don't get too upset. You need to be on your toes. A Jedi or another Sith would not be as merciful as I am."

Reaper had at least detected Nurgle's assault. That was what he was hoping for. He hadn't expect him to be able to block it. Not yet anyway. Nurgle put away his lab equipment. It was time for Reaper's second ordeal to begin.

"It is time for you to understand the true sources of a Sith's power. Pain, fear and rage. Rage comes from the pain and fear a Sith feels. It eliminates the effects of those emotions and turns them into a source of power."

Nurgle raised his hand, and closed his fist. Reaper's throat began to tighten. But that wasn't all. Nurgle amplified the effects of this attack by manipulating Reaper's body. The nerves that interpreted pain were strengthened ten fold, causing more agony than normal. And being Force choked already hurt.

"Tell me how much pain you are feeling right now."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Reaper was shocked and amazed at the same time as he felt his throat began to tighten from Nurgle's outsretched invisible arm. Reaper understood why Nurgle had put him in this situation, but still, what was he supposed to accomplish from it.

The pain surged throughout his body as it tightened even more, Reaper pondering every second as to what it was Nurgle had wanted him to do, the fear beginning to set in as well. This was actually the first time the young apprentice had been placed in a position as to where he was clueless, his opponents grip always being visable.

The Sith Apprentice began to panic as his eyes began to get heavy, and his brain shutting down, from the lose of oxygen. His anger began to boil, his eyes turning the normal green when Reaper was angry, but the more he fought it, the greener and brighter his eyes would glow.

Soon the whole room was lite from Reaper's glow eyes, the rage within him nearly uncontrolable. Just as the oxygen cut off began to gain the better hand over Reaper. In a valiant attempt to save his life, Reaper's rage gained enough strength, just enough to throw a nearby table at Nurgle using the force, followed by a solid force push.

It connected, causing Nurgle to lose his grip, and Reaper fell gasping for air, his head still spinning a bit, and a headsplitting throbbing along with it. Getting himself to one knee, his hand still planted infront of him on the cold stone surface of the floor, Reaper's still glowing green eyes met Nurgle's gaze, the darkness of his disease in control.

"You shouldn't have done that, Master."

((Yeah, i figuared i'd make things interesting since i wasn't sure where you wanted to go with this. Your welcome to either accept the small three post practice duel or just put him in his place in the next post. Either way is fine by me.))

(I'm never sure where I'm going either, so this works for me. No set duel though, we'll just play it as we go.)

The table slammed into Nurgle's back, knocking him forward. His hand stretched out gripping the cabinet to break his fall. Nurgle had wanted to tap into Reaper's rage, but he was a little surprised at the man's fortitude. It took a lot of focus to summon that much energy. Regardless, Reaper had used the dark side against Nurgle in the manner a Sith should. That was the goal of this excercise. Nurgle called it the Test of Pain, the second stage.

"Perhaps I should have done this instead then?"

Nurgle felt his own anger rise at Reaper's insolence. It was what he wanted of course, but Nurgle still didn't like being told what he should and shouldn't do. Force lightning surged from his hand, striking Reaper's stomach. Reaper slammed into the wall breaking some of Nurgle's equipment. He rose from the ground as the lighting flowed through his body. Nurgle spoke into Reaper's mind.

Do not give up. Fight me. Or you will die.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

((Well you've got me stumped here with the force lightning, so i'm going to try something and hope it works. Yeah, this is my first Sith character to actually be trained, so i'm new to the Sith training. ))

Reaper winced and folded under the extreme amount of pain that surged throughout his body, the Apprentice barely standing on his own. There was no amount of rage that could save him here. Digging down deep inside him, Reaper found himself at his limits, or so he thought.

All throught out his life, Reaper had heard stories of Sith Lightning, though now he found out why it was feared, and with good reason. But the Apprentice had also heard of ways to survive it, if one had training in the force, and only two of those actually came to mind as he stood there still wincing, becoming weaker by the moment.

With all that he could muster, Reaper dug the deepest he had so far, feeling the darkness flow within him, the once green eyes swirling into a red shade. Reaper began to absorb Nurgle's attack, but that wasn't enough, causing the young Sith to try and redirect it's aim back at Nurgle.

As he stood there, the pain and anguish that came from Nurgle's Force Lightning, lightened, but it was only a matter of time before he was overcome by it. Realizing this, he reached out for the other choice, and although he had no training with it, it could still be used to save his life.

Moment's later, he felt the grip on Nurgle's saber he was looking for, and began to pull it toward him. But truthfully, it was all up to Nurgle whether he allowed Reaper to save himself with it or not.

Nurgle released Reaper, letting him fall hard to the ground. One of the Sith Master's sabers clattered to the ground rolling toward the apprentice. Nurgle had felt the twinges of electricity as Reaper tried to knock it back at him. It had been a valiant effort. But Reaper still had a lot to learn. He was holding back.

"Focus your rage in such situations. Ball it up, and unleash it. Better to bring the whole place down and kill you both, then allow your opponent victory."

It was a hard concept to accept, and hardly in line with warrior virtues. But such virtues had no place in the real world. At least, according to a scientist like Nurgle.

"Well, if you are so eager to play with a lightsaber, I suggest you pick that one up."

Nurgle's other saber flew to his hand. The red light illuminated the room as it ignited. Nurgle swung his saber toward Reaper's fallen form.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

The young Apprentice's body slouched as he fell hard to his hands and knees, his grip on the saber never letting up as it snaked it's way toward Reaper. The human listened closely as his Master's words echoed inside his near insane state held it's control on his actions. He may have been crazy headed at the time, but he still held some composure.

"If there is no virtue in battle, then one can never truely test his or her self. One would never truely push his or her self to their limits because it would end rather quickly."

Reaper's still red eyes met Nurgle's as the young Apprentice raised his head to met his Master's, a grin very apparent on the man's face. Reaper did as his Master instructed, grabbing the lightsaber as it neared him and pushing himself off the ground in a spin as he pulled his feet forward to meet Nurgle's blade with his own. Face to face, toe to toe, the red blades clashed a firework display of struggle.

Reaper stepped back, moving the red blade in an x formation in front of himself as he readied for his attack, placing the blade out to his side, it's tip pointing toward the floor. But instead of attacking, Reaper stood there, searching his surroundings, eyeing everything around him and studying his Master's movements and stances as the circled each other, readying for the dance of battle.

"But yes, there is always a need for a back up plan. Just because one holds virtue first, doesn't mean they should lose because of it."

Mustering all that he could, unleashing all his rage and pain in one valiant force push, Reaper sent it all towards Nurgle. It was strong, maybe not strong enough to take down his Master, but it surely would rattle the old one's bones.