Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Long gone were the days when Roiju trained in the art of defense. During his time as a Jedi he had trained to protect himself and keep the ones around him safe from harm. Although it had been tough, he had learned to use his double-blade, an offensive weapon, to make his defenses stronger. His sapphire blades had been a wall of energy deflecting blaster bolts and blades back from himself and those he cared about. But two things had changed since those days. His blade was no longer a sapphire wall of energy, it was a crison lance thrusting and slicing through the air, hoping to burn through flesh and bone. And two, he no longer cared. The emotions that were required for someone to care no longer existed within him. His heart had become a frozen black hole, consuming all the goodness and all the emotion he had left. The only things strong enough to resist its pull was his anger and his hatred.

Sweat rolled down his now bare chest as he rolled across the ground. Coming up on his knees, he brought his disengaged hilt into the air, in an attempt to block the incoming strike of the droid.

*Snap-Hiss*

Like the tongue of serpent, his crimson blade shot from the mouth of his hilt and intersected the deadly blade of the Sith droid. Pushing upward with all the strength his arms could provide, he shoved the crimson blade away from himself and Force flipped backwards away from the droid. As he landed on his feet, the felt a familiar presence entering the room. He knew he would eventually come across her, the only true question had been how long until it happened.

Disengaging his blade he turned his eyes toward her. The look in his eyes not even close to one she would have wanted. She wanted him to feel the love for her that he had felt so long ago. She wanted him to take her in his arms and hold her close, whispering into her ear that he would never let her go again. But that is not what was about to happen. Anger flashed across his emerald eyes like lightning, giving a brief warning to MAra before he reached her.

When he was nearly a foot before her, a memory of Alora flashed through his mind. She had told him one of his trials would be to seduce someone over to the Dark Side. Perhaps he had found the one he was meant to seduce, or had she found him.

He stood nearly toe-to-toe with her, his eyes burning into her soul, threatening to tear her apart for leaving him. But that last memory was the boost he needed. Leaning down next to her ear he gently whispered.

"I forgive you."

asdfgcopy.jpg

As Leo walked closer, Mara caught the look in his eyes and shrank back against the wall.

His words confused her. He forgave her? What had she done to him? She had been taken away from him against her will, she had come to find him as soon as she was allowed to. Then she remembered...

Before her kidnappers had left their apartment with her, after whatever drugs they had used on her to make her weak and compliant, they had made her leave a message for him. A message telling him that she was leaving him for another man. She had hoped that he would be able to tell that something was wrong with it, that it was not really her, but apparently her hopes had been to high.

As the memory came back to her, the tears started rolling down her face again. She reached up to touch his cheek, her hand trembling.

"I'm so sorry that you though all of this time that I left you of my own will. I would never have left you for someone else, they made me say it."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

"I should have known better. I should have known that. I am sorry for all of this."

As she placed her hand upon his cheek he grasped her hand in his and sighed. Once again, he felt the electric shock that touching her always brought. But something was wrong. How could he still be feeling things for her? She had left him for another man. She had crushed his heart with a few simple words, turned his world from the brightest sun into the darkest moon. She had betrayed every vow they had made to each other, leaving him with no option but to flee to the Unknown Region, living out a meaningless existence filled with alcohol and poverty. That was until he had rediscovered his abilities. And now he was here, her hand pressed against his face and his covering it.

As he allowed the moment to sink it, he felt the presence of Alora within the Temple. But he felt someone else with her. Someone strong in the Force, powerful. In the blink of an eye, he knew what he had to do. He had to prove to her he was the true apprentice she deserved. He had to complete his trials.

Leaning in towards Mara, he pressed his lips gently to hers and pulling her body closer to his. He allowed all the emotions of the past to come rushing back through him, engulfing them both in the love they had once shared for one another. Before children entered their lives, before war erupted around them, before she was taken from him.[/i]

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara gasped as he pulled her to him, letting herself sink into the kiss. The memories of the past few months faded from her mind, leaving only the love she had for him.

As they parted, she smiled at him, "That was not what I was expecting. Not that I'm complaining mind you, but I was afraid it would be harder to get you to believe the truth."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Madi glowered with rage. How dare she even ask..even insinuate that... His chain of thought failed him, as Madi found his thoughts being infused with doubt. Perhaps she is right. She told me it would cause hallucinations. She has been benevolent; why would that change? He paced back and forth warily as he thought about her words. "You're right," he said, releasing a sigh, "you did warn me about side effects." Madi's anger began to cool and he dropped the training weapons on the floor as he approached Alora.

"I apologize, I just thought I had seen a look on your face that reminded me of...bad memories," Madi said as he drew closer to Alora. He noticed the gash on her arm. Madi took hold of her arm gently. "I hurt you. Why didn't you say something?" he asked. Madi was torn between the excitement that came from knowing he had landed one blow and the concern that he had hurt Alora.

"We should have someone in the medbay look at that," he said, as Madi looked at her arm, turning it gently so he could inspect the wound. "I know pain gives us strength but why have a wound if it's unecessary," he rambled as Madi tore some material from the sleeve of his robe and proceeded to bind it around her wound.

MadiIbra.jpg

"I thought I would be harder to convince as well. But recently I have been seeing things much clearly. I have a stronger connection to the Force than I Ever have. Perhaps that is what has allowed me to truly know your intentions."

Lowering her hand from his cheek, he entwined his fingers with hers, rubbing his thumb across the back of her hand. Tossing his shirt across his shoulder, he used the Force to slide the door open to hallway and made his way outside. As they walked a smile graced his lips as he thought about his current task. It was already progressing much faster than he thought. Now he just needed to convince her of that his new foundation of power would bring them closer than ever.

asdfgcopy.jpg

"It's fine Madi. Really. Pain is what helps us to grow. It's a part of life. If it makes you feel better, I'll get it seen to, besides, we'll need to have your ribs checked out again."

She glanced up at him, now an innocent look upon her face. In the back of her mind she followed Leo's progress, deciding to implant a block within his mind, carefully, so that he wouldn't discover she'd taken on a new apprentice. He may realise she was speaking with another force adept, though there were plenty of them within the temple... she could be speaking with anyone... the block would divert any curiosity he may have away from Madi and have him concentrate on his own tasks instead of wondering what his Mistress was up to. Knowing him as well as she did, she made sure he wouldn't be aware of what she was doing. Her touch would feel just like she was pleased with his progress... not that she had done anything while touching his mind...

With that done, she turned her attention back towards Madi, letting him bind her wound.

"If it's not too painful... and when you feel ready to, I'd like you to tell me about what happened. By calling on painful memories, it can make you stronger."

Her eyes met with his, now a thoughtful expression crossing her face.

"Sit with me a moment, before we go to the medbay. There is something else I will teach you. It will come in very handy for you in certain situations."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Tell her the memories he kept hidden deep inside? Not likely. he thought. He was ashamed by what he had been made to endure. And angry that his father had not been a stronger person. Many were the times he had cursed his father's weakness. Why did you just give up and die? Why didn't you fight harder? Madi thought as his memories came to the surface again.

"I've never told anyone," Madi said as he let go of Alora's arm. And I never will... His eye met Alora's and he stared at her with a bitter intensity.

"Sit with me a moment, before we go to the medbay. There is something else I will teach you. It will come in very handy for you in certain situations," Alora told him.

Madi nodded and followed her to one of the training mats. He lowered himself to the floor so he could sit facing her.

MadiIbra.jpg

"Sometimes it does help to share... Just keep it in mind... I won't pressure you over it... Know that I'm here if you do need to talk."

She settled down on the mats in front of him, her arm cradled across her knees as she sat cross-legged.

"Now, it can be handy at times to hide your Force presence. There are times when it becomes necessary to do so, like if you're trying to hide your presence from a force using enemy that you wish to get closer to before you strike. I want you to draw into yourself, reduce your force awareness to a minute level. I'll show you... guide your mind to what I want for you to do. I'm going to touch you now so don't be alarmed."

Alora waited for his consent before she raised her hands up to touch his temples, allowing for the link to grow stronger as she showed him what it was she wanted him to do. First she touched his mind, letting him 'see' into hers what she wanted him to do. She then reduced her force presence so that it was very faint, if she hadn't of been touching him, guiding him, he wouldn't have known she was Force Sensitive at all...

"Do you think you could do that?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Madi nodded his assent and relaxed as the female Sith placed her hands on his temple. He began to see what she wanted. He needed to reduce his force signature by drawing the force inside of his body and cloaking it with his humanity. Where as usually the Force cloaked Madi now Alora showed him how he could hide the Force.

He concentrated and tried to make his Force signature as weak as possible. Madi withdrew into himself and tried to make his presence lessen. He closed his eyes and felt himself diminish but didn't know if he had succeeded.

"Did it work?" he asked Alora.

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora nodded her head slowly, a smile lifting the corners of her lips. "Well done. A skilled Lord or Master might still find you, though keep practicing and you will perfect it. Excellent first attempt. Keep yourself hidden as much as you can from the others in the Temple while you are here, it will be good for your practice."

She drew herself back up to her feet, waiting for him to stand also.

"We'll go visit the med bay and then you can decide if you want to continue with more training or if you wish to rest."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Madi felt his spirits lift as Alora smiled at him. He was quickly becoming attached to her. It was odd for Madi, he had never really been close to anyone. And yet within a span of a few hours of training and conversing he felt as if he could trust Alora. He rose to his feet and they left the training room, he walked alongside of her glancing at Alora every now and again. It puzzled him how much he had gotten close to Alora even though the only thing they had spoken about was training.

In the corridor outside the medbay he drew her aside. "The Force creates a bond between us...I think I saw it but I wasn't hallucinating. Is that why I feel so close to you?" he asked.

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora rested her hand gently on his arm, the bandage he'd wrapped around it damp with blood, though she showed little of the pain that came from the injury.

"What you are feeling is known as a Force bond... the beginning of one. Because we will be training together closely with the Force, a bond will grow. It is natural for a Master and Apprentice to become close because of the Force, be them Jedi or Sith. That doesn't concern you does it?"

Her eyes showed concern as she looked back at him, not wanting it to scare him off. She wanted him to gain self confidence. The glimpses she had seen of his past within his mind showed her that she would have to tread very carefully with him. Her usual methods with her other apprentices wouldn't work in this situation. She gave affection to Leo when he earned it, knowing that he wanted her already... With Madi... she felt it would have to be his idea to make any moves... Having seen his reaction when he saw her admiring him, she didn't want to push him in a direction he didn't wish to go in.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"No," Madi replied after a moment's thought, "it doesn't concern me." He looked at her hand on his arm. Madi didn't seem to mind it so much that she was touching him. He looked at the strip of his robe that he had tied around her arm, it was soaked with blood. "You need medical attention," he said softly, admiring how Alora could remain so calm while in pain. Madi gently took her hand off his arm and squeezed it slightly before letting it go. He didn't know why he had done it. Madi couldn't remember where he had seen anyone show affection or a closeness like that. But for Madi it made sense; he had never been affectionate with anyone so it spoke volumes for the apprentice to even touch her.

In the medbay both of their wounds were treated. The doctor advised Madi to take it easy and allow his ribs a day or so to heal before he began more rigorous training. As the doctor treated Alora, Madi watched carefully. Once the doctor had finished and moved away, Madi looked at Alora and asked, "What do we Sith do when we're not eating, sleeping or training?"

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora met his eyes with her own, a smile showing through the concern she was showing. Inwardly she was thrilled at the progress when he gently squeezed her hand. It showed that he could show some kind of affection and that his slave master hadn't destroyed his ability to feel. It would still take time, though she would go gently with him.

"Yes, I better get it seen to..."

She let the doctors treat her arm, also taking interest in what they had to say about her new apprentice. She wouldn't press him with the physical exercises until his ribs were healed. She had to smile when Madi used the words 'we Sith'.

"Whatever we wish to do. You'll find that there are plenty of sports, lots of things to do and see. Though I'd advise against the sports until you are healed"

She grinned at him, beckoning him to follow her as she moved out of the medbay and headed towards the direction of the archives.

"While you have to take it easy, I'll take you to our library. You can look through the various lightsaber forms so you can make a decision which one you wish to focus on. You can also research more information on the Sith. If there's anything else you wish to look up just check with me first - there are some things that you won't be able to access until you become a Lord."

Reaching the archives, she pushed the door open, nodding towards the other sith that were already there as she guided her apprentice towards the section that dealt with lightsabers.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The Reaper's Grimm exited hyperspace above the planet of Cardia, the Sith Apprentice scanning the planet for the Sith Academy. When Reaper had located it, he disengaged the hyperspace transport ring and entered Cardia's atmosphere, landing near the Academy with a soft thud as the small ETA-2 powered down.

Exiting his ship, Reaper looked around at the once luscious plant, now merely a rock of a planet, much like the man that Reaper was today. But now he had purpose, he had a reason to be reborn..... he was an Apprentice, an Apprentice to a powerful Sith Master no less. Leaning against his ship outside the Sith Academy, Reaper awaiting Nurgle's arrival.

"Now that i seem to have passed Master Nurgle's first test, i wonder what's next?"

The Armageddon Plague landed at the Sith Temple. It had been several months since Nurgle's last visit here. He sincerely hoped no one had been touching his laboratory. The Sith found Reaper quickly.

"Get yourself settled in. Claim one of the unoccupied rooms, and take a break for a while. The next stage of your training will be much more arduous."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

"Yes Master, i will be in my room resting and awaiting your summoning."

With that, Reaper walked off and into the temple. When he arrived, he asked one of the nearby Masters where the Apprentice wing was, the Master pointing down a nearby hall, and Reaper was off once again.

Arriving at the room, he unpacked, laid down across the bed, and stared up at the ceiling, wondering what Nurgle meant by "arduous".

Mara smiled up at Leo, wondering what was going through his head.

"Where exactly are we going anyway?"

jadedfin.jpg

Madi gazed at the section on lightsabers and the various forms of combat associated with the weapon's use. He eagerly used the archives, studying various notes from Bladesmasters and the masters of the different forms. Even in the Sith archives, they stored Jedi information about lightsaber forms. Madi consumed the knowledge. My lightsaber will safeguard my freedom. Even though he endured Alora and found her company pleasing, Madi realized he was still a servant in some ways. One day he would wield a lightsaber and the Force and then he would never serve another master.

Shii Cho is too simple. Madi thought as he studied the basic movements of Form I. He had learned the basics at Imperial training camp. He didn't need a refresher course.

Moving on to Form II, Madi quickly decided that Makashi was too elegant. He didn't like the idea of harnessing his emotions and performing precision cuts by having excellent poise and magnificent footwork. I'm a warrior not a dancer.

Form III wasn't even considered by the apprentice. Soresu seemed to be favored by the Jedi as a purely defensive form. Madi lingered on Ataru, reading and re-reading its requirements. He decided against the acrobatic form after Madi thought about his accident in the training room.

Djem So caught his attention. Form V seemed to use brute force to break an opponent. There was a description of Darth Vader's defeat of Darth Tyranus using the form. Madi smiled, he had a lot of rage, if he could use his rage and bludgeon his enemy with Form V then so be it.

He turned to Alora. "I want to learn Form V, Djem So. It says that Darth Vader was a master at this form of lightsaber combat. Are any of his teachings in this archive?"

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora glanced up from the text that she was reading as Madi spoke. "Form V... good choice there. Hmmm.... I'll take a look, we may have to go searching for a holocron for more detailed information on his teachings, though there may be something here."

She stood, moving to another section of the archives where apprentices didn't have access to. She looked through the selection, picking out one text that might have some information within it. The Sith Mistress still felt that the information that her apprentice would need, would be in a holocron. She knew that Draken had gotten one of Count Dooku's though she would have to do some inquiring to see if anyone had one of Vader's. Maybe Kheldar Vos Correlli might know of who she could speak to with regards to them... or Emperor Geki...

The graceful woman returned to where Madi was seated, handing over the other text she'd collected. "This may have some information in it, though I'll ask around with regards to holocrons... They are scarce but we may be able to come across one."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Thank you," Madi told Alora as he took the text from her. 'Endured' is not the correct word to describe being in her company. So far she had shown him nothing but kindness and patience. The complete opposite of what he had learned at the hands of the acolytes. Alora had demanded a high degree of force training but Madi had learned many powers just in his first day. She was being truthful when she said she could teach him far more than any slavemaster. My old master only taught me pain and suffering.

He looked up at her when she mentioned holocrons. Madi knew that they stored valuable information, but he had never seen one before. He opened the text Alora had retrieved for him, he could tell by its pages that it was ancient. Madi began to read and realized that Djem So was a form that could be used against an opponent with a lightsaber or he could switch to Shien and defend himself against blaster fire. Curious about the form he began to read the history and was suprised to find that the Jedi Master Plo Koon had created the form as an offensive style to match the weaker Soresu form. But many of the Jedi disavowed the form because it required the use of strong emotions to fuel the forms broad powerful strokes.

Many times the use of strong emotions led Jedi to fall to the Dark Side. Madi read futher, intrigued by the information on the Dark Side and Light Side. There was no more mention of either though.

"Mistress, what do they mean in the text when the refer to the Dark Side and the Light Side?" he asked Alora.

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora took a seat next to Madi, twisting to face him as she listened to his question.

"Most say that the Force just 'is'. We Sith use the darker side of Force. We are not afraid to use our emotions. To use the emotions of anger, pain and sorrow, converting them into power. The Jedi don't use these emotions the way we do. They still feel anger, but they don't use that. They say that to use it is to be evil."

She paused a moment, "The Jedi can do things with the... lightside, that we can't use because we access the dark, though it works both ways. We can do lots of things that they can't. At least they're starting to show one other emotion these days... they show love... not just compassion. There are Jedi with children now. Jedi getting married."

She gazed over at the shelves, using the Force to bring over another text. "You might find the references you're looking for in here."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Madi took the text but laid it aside with his hand upon the cover. He wanted to speak with Alora more. "The Jedi have powers that we can't use?" he said, as he reflected on what Alora had told him. It was clear to Madi that the Jedi and the Sith were two very different religious orders. The Dark/Light Side theories seemed to be a crucial part of their beliefs. He opened the text and studied the passages, they read more liturgically, proving his thoughts.

"What sort of powers?" he asked. "What sort of powers do the Jedi wield that we cannot?"

MadiIbra.jpg

"Certain Jedi can heal themselves and others... something that the dark energies won't allow us to do. It would be quite handy though no one has managed to do so. There are things we can do that they can't though."

Alora held her hand out palm up, her fingers curled slightly. Sparks began to appear from her finger tips, creating a ball of energy, little lightning sparks flowing back and forth across the ball as it grew. Once she had let Madi see what she had done, she dissipated it, closing her hand as the energy disappeared. She opened it again so he could see that her skin remained unharmed.

"Force Lightning. It takes the skill of a Master to be able to create it. It can also be used to start a heart if need be, though the Jedi cannot use it."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Jambe lowered his ship to the ground and powered the ship down. Walking down the boarding ramp, Jambe wrapped himself in a black cloak and headed towards the enterance of the accademy. Looking around slowly Jambe noticed alot of Sith Lords and Masters. Walking farther into the accademy Jambe sat down against a wall to take a short rest. Thinking to himself of how he's been searching for a long time to find where the sith stayed hidden and where he could find them to train him. Looking around Jambe felt cold, huddeling closer to himself and tried to keep himself warm.

Healing oneself would be useful in combat. I wonder if anyone has ever had both Dark and Light Side powers, Madi thought. Before he could think on the possibility much more Alora began to do something that captivated him.

Madi watched in amazement as Alora seemed to create raw energy from the air around them. He immediately found himself drawn towards it and realized that she was using the Force to create the streams of energy. He took her hand in his and studied it, there were no burns marks of any type. He rubbed her hand with his fingers, the skin wasn't even roughened. Madi realized that she was watching him, he couldn't exactly tell if Alora was amused or watchful.

Slightly embarassed, Madi released Alora's hand and stared down at the table. He shifted his weight and felt a slight pain in his ribs. With a quick intake of breath Madi put a hand to his injured side. "I think I should retire for the day," the apprentice said as he got up from the table and walked away unsteadily.

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora held her reactions in check as Madi gently rubbed his fingers across her hand. The seductress knew she had to remain more... professional with this apprentice and not jump him the first time he made any kind of shy advance. She knew it would have to be his idea, not hers for anything to happen between them. He did however, stir her inner desires. She would have to take relief somewhere that night, if only with the vibrating hilt she also carried with her. She forced a shy smile to her face, rather than a look of intense desire, as she gazed back at Madi.

Alora could see his embarrassment, regretful that he had let go of her hand. She showed sympathy towards him as he winced from his painful ribs. As he stood, so did she, grabbing up the texts she'd had him looking at. She carried them with her as she caught up to him, walking beside him.

"You've done very well today Madi. I'll give you these texts to read at your leisure. Just place them in my room when you've finished with them. I'll have a meal sent to your room so you can rest more."

Arriving at their rooms, Alora opened the door, placing the texts inside his room on the table, pausing at his door before leaving.

"Is there anything you need?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Madi glanced back at Alora as he eased down on the bed. There were other things he needed. He watched her carefully, trying to gauge her reactions as he spoke. "I..I wanted to know more about you," Madi said hesitantly. "I know you are a powerful Sith Lord. I know your name is Alora. I know you are strong in the Force. I know we are developing a bond, other than that I don't know anything about you."

He had served his master for six long years before the man had shared anything about his existence with Madi. Commander Galen had only told Madi information when he was drunk and that was when Galen felt that information came with a price. Madi's hand went to his neck as he rubbed the flesh that had been burnt by hot metal. The Imperial officer had left other scars on Madi's body and emotional scars that no one could see.

"If you would rather not speak of such things, I understand," the apprentice said, fearful that Alora's price for such knowledge would be greater than he could pay. His head bowed, as his eyes went to her face for a second and then to the dark marble of the floor. "My old master taught me that there is a price for such things.."

MadiIbra.jpg

Alora stepped inside his room, regarding him and keeping a kind of shy expression upon her face. She smiled at Madi, her eyes meeting with his until he looked down at the floor. She had noticed his hand going to his neck, not liking the sound of his former master.

She gracefully glided across the floor to stand in front of him, her hand reaching out to gently tilt his head up so that their eyes could meet.

"It's alright Madi. You are safe here with me. On a personal level, I won't ask you to do anything you aren't comfortable with. Some of your training might not be what you would expect, though it is to let you know just what you are capable of doing while using your powers... but I would never harm you like your former master."

She closed her violet eyes a moment before she met his gaze again, "I don't want you thinking that you are a slave any longer. You are not a slave. You are a Sith Apprentice, a student of the dark arts. I am only your Master because I am your teacher."

Alora shifted then, sitting beside him on the bed. She turned to face him, pulling out a comm link. She flicked it on, calling the kitchen and requesting a meal for two to be brought to Madi's room. As she had her internal comm chip implanted, she handed the comm link to Madi.

"Here, hold onto this. You can use it to contact me for times when it is not viable to use the Force. Keep it." She closed his hand around the device before sitting back to relax more. There was only one other that knew from where Alora came from... Madi would be the second of her apprentices to know that information, the others just hadn't asked and she hadn't volunteered it. He would also be the first she actually told about her former life.

"My home planet is Leria Kerlsil. My family owned a Shipyard there... it's now mine. My parents were killed when I was 18. I was with them on Coruscant for a Shipyard Industries Conference. After the conference I'd gone out with some of the others my age. When we were heading back to our apartment, I found my parents had been killed. Their murderers had just left them in an alley. That night was also the night that I was discovered by my Sith Master."

She took a breath before she spoke again, "I wasn't myself at the time, wasn't thinking straight. I'd hunted game on my home planet and thought I could go and find my parents murderers. But I'd never killed anyone before. I tried to take a shot at some random person. Missed by a mile because of the state I was in. Turned out that random person was a Sith Master. He came after me, but I surprised him with having no fear of dying. I'd felt that I'd lost everyone that meant anything to me so why should I live. Anyway, he took me to one of the Sith Academy's and began my training."

She looked away for a time, then looked back at him again, "I met my best friend while at that academy, Darla. We meet up again from time to time."

The servants brought in trays of food then, placing their meals on the table then leaving after Alora thanked them.

"Shall we eat?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune