Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

(OOC: Fair enough, my post was illegal. I'll repost it now, after having talked with Alora.)

IC: *Geki feels a strong force at his throat, and he falls to his knees gasping before he manages to deflect the unexpected attack. As he gets back up the troops around him fall to the ground, their brains shattered by Alora's Force scream.

Geki rises and brings his lightsabre up.*

'It seems Lord Havoc is unwilling to let you live. My friendship with him overrides any potential you have. Goodbye.'

*Geki strikes Alora's head off her shoulders with a smooth swing of his blade. Her teeth chatter as the head lands on the dusty ground.

Geki picks up the head and strides angrily back to the throne room, throwing the head at Havoc's feet.*

'For you, old friend. If your troops open fire in my direction again, I will slaughter them as mercilessly as the last batch.'

*Geki deactivates his lightsabre and slots it in its custom-made scabbard, a handsome belt fashioned from Doshan skin.*

'Now, do we have anyone else here who needs slaughtering, or can we attend to our true goal?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

OOC: I get all the fun work.

IC:

"Yes, Emperor."

Prodiferous turned on his heel, searching through the Force and finding the location of Fatal Raven. Entering the room, the 'blind' one isolated the room from the outside world.

His new collection of lightsabers rising to the occassion, an orange blade from Montar and his obsidian blade finding themselves on his outstretched hands.

"Gantoris has deemed you to be judged. The Jury of the Sith has called for your execution. And I... am the executioner, defend yourself Fatal Raven, defend yourself or pass on into the void of death."

His two hands moving through the Force, grasping the wrists of Raven and tearing the young fool's arms out of their sockets. With the tendons and muscles severed, the body was hurled through a chair in the Academy's dining room.

"Rise or fall forever..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"You are late. When the Dark Lord of the Sith requires your presence you appear immediately. Lord Havoc is the arm of the dark side, and I am the blade. You will beg Lord Havoc for forgiveness. I see your mind; and you were too weak to destroy a powerful Jedi. You may not be aware of this, but weakness is punishible by death."

The lights in the coridor deactivate and Horus is left in darkness. "You are not strong enough; you are not a true Sith. If you wish to prove you are worthy... you must do so."

A large mass of Rebel prisoners run up to Horus, trying to escape from their prisons on the Sith academy, and open fire on him.

"Trust your feelings. You must trust in the Force to see your way through this..."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

A shadow of a shadow emerges from the shadows.

"Master, it appears these gentlemen have taken care of our corrupt order for us"

He glanced around, eying joyfully the carnage stretched out before him, even though it had not been directly by his hand, it still pleased him.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Darth Havoc's yellow eyes turn to the newcomer that just appeared from out of the shadows. As the next few seconds crawl by sluggishly, the Sith Master reaches out with the Force and enters the mind of this Raul Zorander character. Darth Havoc scowls. Weakness ”“ like in the other phony Sith that Darth Havoc had encountered here, he sensed nothing but weakness in this creature. His cracked and yellowed teeth clenched, Darth Havoc raises his arms, and aims his claw-like hands at Raul Zorander. What was it that the Sith Master sensed now? It was something akin to the weakness ”“ it was fear.

Without anything more, bolts of lightning cascade forth from Darth Havoc's fingertips and slam into Raul Zorander, knocking the doomed creature down.

Darkness had again converged upon the soul and mind of Raynuk Montar, Sith Master and twice Dark Lord of the Sith. He had been alive for too long, had lost his passion for death, and lost the darkness that fueled his cruel acts. He had lost what made him who he was. But death had always proved to refocus his mind, to refuel his dark sinister drive, and to make him truely whole again.

And so Raynuk Montar was reborn. But this time proved to be different. He was born darker; more sinister and more corrupted by the darkside then ever before. He was one of many, reborn in the evil image of the Emperor. He was a new breed, and he would bring terror to those that opposed him.

Stepping out of the cloning tank had become to easy... and so instead, the tank exploded around Raynuk..and he was once again living.

----------------------

Raven flew through the chair, sending fragments of wood and cloth spiralling to the ground at the hands of the blind Sith. Yet behind him, the shadows stirred and moved, and from the shadows, came the cloaked and hooded figure, moving rapidly. It flew past Prodiferous, almost passing through him, as it soared to the body of Fatal Raven. The hooded shadow stood over the man, its back to Prodiferous.

"You seem to have gotten better at killing the unworthy friend, it is a welcome change.."

The shadow spun, and a hand extended towards Prodiferous. Within a split second, the lightsaber hilt that had been stolen from the dead Montar flew from his hand, and into the grasp of the shadow. The arm slowly fell back to it's side, as the shadow faced Prodiferous in silence. After a moment, the hilt was burried deep within the folds of the shadowly cloak, and the voice came again.

"It never did look quite right in the hands of anyone else..."

The shadow then bent down and retrived Raven's lightsaber, and tossed it to Prodiferous.

"We should return to the Emperor..."

The shadow walked again, past Prodiferous again, and towards the throne room.

--------------------------------------------------------

The same shadow emerged a few moments later in the doorway to the throne room, just as Raul Zorander fell infront of it. The shadow looked up with unseen eyes, and looked at Havoc in silence, before flying towards him, as was done before, and stopping no less then five feet from Havoc, and kneeling

"I am reborn; the dammed soul that used to be Raynuk Montar stands ready to serve you Darth Havoc. Where shall my blood be spilled..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

A wave of fear hit him as the emporer suddenly attacked him, shortly after his emergence, it was unexpected, but after a moment, it made perfect sense. His fear quickly amplified, and became anger, He was not weak. He had given up weakness when he left the jedi. He was weak no longer, and he would prove it to this old man. He quickly partitioned his mind, leaving a small part of fear, weakly fortified and building up his mental barriers. This man would pay for calling him weak, The fact that he was a sith master and emporer no longer concerned him. This man was caught up in his power, and severely underestimated his target. His hatred grew white hot, fueling his power. While the Sith was occupied with his thoughts of victory, Raul reached out with every fiber of his being and jerked a large chunk of stone from the installation. The master sensed it instantly, breaking his concentration. Quick as lightning, Raul lept to his feet and his vibroblade whipped into his hand. With his rage hightening his reflexes, tore through the air toward the sith master, but stopped short, and hurled his blade into the ground at the Emporer's feet. It shattered and Raul took the shards into his control and directed them all at the man. One impaled his right knee and the other sliced into his torso, nearly spilling his intestines upon the ground. The others fell to the Master's defenses. Raul's veins stood from his flesh, and behind his eyes smoldered hatred as he readied himself for both his next move and the ancient sith's retaliation, his pain and hatred fueling his actions and demeanor.

"I have been trained by the Lord Ar-Pharazon, I am anything but weak, old fool"

"I have been trained by Lord Ar-Pharazon; I am anything but weak, old fool."

"Oh, indeed."

His cracked and yellowed teeth clenched once more, Darth Havoc raises a single hand. Was the Sith Master about to launch yet another attack, perhaps something more diabolical than the dark side-powered lightning that appeared to have brought little harm to Raul Zorander just now? Yes and no; of course the Sith Master would retaliate, just not quite yet. As the seconds crawl by, and tension mounts in the now throne-less throne room, the piece of shrapnel that had lodged in Darth Havoc's midsection shoots out, and clatters to the floor after hitting a side wall. Another few seconds pass before the piece that had gone through the Sith Master's knee pops out... Darth Havoc closes his eyes, and sighs with pleasure, as sickening sounds escape his body ”“ from the areas where the Sith Master had just been wounded to be quite precise...

Darth Havoc opens his eyes ”“ yellow eyes, those of an animal, gaze at the creature before him.

The creature before him, this apprentice of At-Pharazon, was fated to die.

"I recognize you now; this will be the second time that I've brought about your death, dog of the Jedi."

With a bloodthirsty howl, Darth Havoc jumps forth, igniting his lightsaber mid-air, as he does. Upon landing, Darth Havoc strikes low, and neatly cuts off both of the doomed creature's legs, mid-thigh. Next, with his yellow eyes ablaze, Darth Havoc extends his left hand and arm, and the doomed creature's body is hurled, by the Force, across the throne room. With his lightsaber held in his right hand, the Sith Master next uses the Force to once again grab hold of the doomed creature's mind ”“ with an evil sneer spread across his features, Darth Havoc takes Raul Zorander back to that day on Naboo where he had first died. The events play out before Raul Zorander's eyes ”“ a dozen or so Imperial troopers emerge from behind their cover, weapons blazing. Next, Raul Zorander sees himself falling, after his body is pierced over and over again by heavy slugs and blaster bolts. As Darth Havoc causes Raul Zorander to live through this all over again, he begins to speak.

"Young fool ”“ you were never fit to join the Sith, you see that now, don't you?"

Darth Havoc lowers his left hand, and the visions of the deadly Imperial troopers fade away from the doomed creature's consciousness.

"You are not of the Sith; do not seek out Ar-Pharazon, or any other Sith, if again you find yourself walking with the living one day."

Darth Havoc hurls his lightsaber, and it blazes through Raul Zorander's forehead, killing him instantly. After a moment or two, Darth Havoc moves forward, and uses the Force to pull his weapon back to his awaiting hand. Raul Zorander's remains rise from the ground as the Sith Master's lightsaber pulls free, but slumps back to the ground with a sick thud a moment later. Darth Havoc spits on the corpse, before turning back to the other Sith.

"All of you, get ready to depart from this place; I am ordering for the Star Destroyers in orbit to bombard this area."

Darth Havoc looks from Darth Prodiferous to Raynuk Montar, and smiles, his cracked and yellowed teeth glowing under the throne room's soft light.

The shadow nodded in the direction of Havoc, and headed out of the door as silently as he came. Moments later, the shadow entered the room that used to be his, in another life. It grabbed the lightsabers that were in the room, and set the room ablaze of his own will. The shadow exited the room, and walked out of the Academy. It jumped into the Ogariv II and lifted off, shooting to space to board a waiting Star Destroyer.

1fE1uLv.png

Bright beams of scorching light flashed aimlessly across the darkness as the confused prisoners attempted their escape. Deflecting several shots arching in his direction, Horus rushed forth to meet his invisible enemies.

Prove my worth?! He thought as anger quickly surfaced, drowning out logic. Steeply plunging into the dark side, the world around Horus seemed to become so much simpler. There was no more obscurity, and vision was unneeded; he could feel the insignificant rebels through their own insolence. They were inconsequential in his mind, pathetic lambs waiting for the slaughter. Leaping into the air, Horus sliced through searing flesh with a long vertical movement that sent blood streaming.

”œDeath is too good for you worthless beings.”

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Cineon used the Force to propel Horus into a small droid running a long the floor. Horus was electrocuted when this happened. "Yes, that was a test. Logic should have told you that the Sith academy would have no reason to hold Rebel hostages. The entire thing was an illusion. Were you strong, you would have seen that."

Cineon was in front of Horus in an instant and made a gash in Horus's chest with his ruby blade. He then kicked him in the face, knocking him onto the floor.

"You are weak as the Emperor had forseen. Weakness is punishible only by death. You will pay for your crime in full!"

Since he exhausted himself needlesly, Horus was being now being advanced on by Cineon...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Prodiferous' cracked and scarred expression emitted a pleased darkness, "Welcome back..."

Disengaging the black blade and taking the trophy of the unworthy, he walked nonchalantly, it had been long since he returned to this place... and now it is to lie in ruins, as well it should... eradicating from mind and body the Sith failures.

"May Death curse this world as it has Korriban and plague it for millenia with spilled blood."

His yellowed and cracked smile faded as he made his way towards an unclaimed vessel left behind from the misadventures of the unworthy. A random vessel that suited his needs for the moment... as he departed the atmosphere and requested permission to dock aboard one of the Star Destroyers.

A Sith shuttle came to a sudden stop as it came out of hyperspace.At the controls was young Renin, who was trying to look for his father. His mother on the other hand, was helplessly in life support. She floated in a bacta tank healing her wounds. The young sith leaned back and gazed upon the planet.

He's here......but its not him.....he's much more..stronger, more evil then ever. Maybe Havoc killing him wound up being a good idea.

He sensed destruction, death, and pain. Havoc was thrall powerful and Lord of the Sith.

Looking around from the cockpit, Renin noticed a huge Star Destroyer floating above the planet, waiting.

Some thing big is about to happen...

The boy took over the controls again and moved far from the Star Destroyers range. Just incase Lord Havoc was to give the command to destroy the ship Renin was in.

The yong sith then tried to contact Havoc with his force message.

My powerful lord. Will you let me live? Will you let me follow the sith and help you reign over the galaxies?

The boy sat back again and waited for a reply.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Darth Havoc, the Wookiee Sith Master Gantoris, and Sith Masters Ar-Pharazon and Tarrian Skywalker march silently down an empty corridor, followed by a dozen heavily armed and armored Imperial troopers, and a handful of black-hooded Sith apostles carrying ancient scrolls and Sith holocrons. The party moves out of the ruined Sith academy, and marches over to Darth Havoc's shuttle ”“ the Redeemer. After the boarding ramp extends, the party enters the shuttle. As a few troopers head to the controls, and start the shuttle up, Darth Havoc receives a message, via the Force, from the son of Darth Prodiferous.

"Go to your father, he should be aboard the Star Destroyer Cannibal by now."

The Redeemer blasts up the Cannibal, and docks in Darth Havoc's private landing bay.

"Emperor Akturus, we're ready to fire."

"Fire at will, Commander."

Fire cascades down from both Star Destroyers and disappears beneath the heavy clouds that shroud the surface of the planet below. So begins the bombardment of the Sith academy, and the surrounding areas...

Darth Havoc's words are heard in the mind of his apprentice.

"Continue, my apprentice..."

In a circular chamber in the heart of the Cannibal, Darth Havoc, Master Gantoris, Master Ar-Pharazon, Tarrian Skywalker and the reborn Raynuk Montar meet.

"Darth Prodiferous will be with us again shortly. We will go to the Imperial capital, Foy, for now. From there, we will decide upon a world to build a new Sith temple."

Renin quickly placed his hands on the controls and began to move closer to the Cannible. Renin placed the ship on auto-pilot. As the ship slowly came inside the Star Destroyer, Renin stood up and placed his black cloak on.

The ship landed inside the hanger. As the ramp came down to touch the ground, Renin slowly walked down, coming from the steam.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The shadow figure nodded again in silence, and then spoke up, his voice reflecting the changes viewable and felt. The voice was darker, raspy, and carried evil on its breath.

"I beg your pardon Havoc...but that name no longer suits me... That man is dead inside of me. As was done with Prodiferious, I request a new name..."

The shadowed man looked around from under his hood, his face hidden in darkness. For now, his face would remain hidden until he needed to be seen.

1fE1uLv.png

Prodiferous awaited Renin aboard the Cannibal, his walk was heavy with a dark sickness, the same twisted malice that corrupted his facial expression as his yellow, sightless eyes befell on his 'son.'

"You have taken long to find me... where is your mother?"

His arms folded across his bare, scarred chest. He had not bothered to replace the cloak in all his time, it did not bother him, to expose cracked flesh. It was frightening to the weak-minded and he enjoyed playing off the emotions of others, for being blind, they were the best way to see others.

"Did you fail me, son? You could not save your mother when she was in pain? I left you with one charge, to take care of your mother... you couldn't even accomplish that?"

His yellow eyes bore down on Renin, plaguing the young child with guilt and pain, stroking the neural nets that incite anger, fear, and guilt within his young and fragile mind...

"How dare you call yourself my son, Renin? Am I weak, weak like you? Have I taught you weakness?"

OOC: Whoa, hold on there Havoc...

About the same time as the Emporer's lightsaber ignited, Raul pulled his daggar with his left hand, holding it protruding downward from his fist. As Havoc's lightsaber touched his leg, it abruptly sputtered and died, due to the cortosis woven armor Raul always wore. And because of the number of high ranking imperials and sith around them, the troops could not get a clear shot. Raul swiftly jabbed the knife into his assailant's elbow and twisted, turning the momentum of the swing to kenetically propel his armored fist into the sith master's nose, the tremendous force smashing his nose far into his skull, after fracturing many facial bones. Raul smashed a second blow into the same spot, a quarter second later, lodging the bones deeply into the brain, which would have killed a lesser man instantly. Raul smashed his knee into the man's stomach, causing him to double over, positioning his temple right into the path of raul's right hand's crushing downward blow. The force not only caused further damage to the brain, but snapped the spinal column at the neck, because of the angle. The battered skull of the broken man collapsed further, but was held up by raul's knee. He jerked his blade free from the man's arm and slammed it into the left side of the sith's back, where it penetrated his heart. With a furious heave, raul pushed the man back, where he landed on the ground, what was left of his face, up, and a sickening limp thump.

"Damn your soul to hell."

Raul looked up.

"He may have been the Emporer and Dark Lord of the Sith, but as you all can see, he is vulnerable, flesh and blood, just like anyone, One should not become so caught up in his power to igore the uses of pawns, even weak ones. To do so is to waste resources and is foolish."

((Please excuse my pickiness, but that armor was in my character sheet, and I cant see I have broken any rules, unless it is a rule that an apprentice cannot defend himself from a master, and needless to say killing Havoc is the only way Raul could hae survive...))

((Edit: Not to mention a Dark lord vs an apprentice))

Edited by Guest

The boy snapped his head upward towards his father.

" You said to keep her alive. Did I not? You never told me under what condition she had to be in. Plus it was her that was weak. I faught to protect my life and hers. "

The boy took his hood off from his head and stared into his fathers blinded eyes.

" You are weak. Did you not fall back on Foy? "

Renin cracked his knuckles in his hands. He waited for his fathers reply.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Ruling:

Darth Raul Zorander: First, I just want to say that it is highly unlikely that an apprentice would be able to kill a master with that kind of ease, not to mention that he is the Dark Lord of the Sith at the moment, and the strongest amoung the Sith right now.

I'll give you that Havoc could not cut your legs off due to your armor...and in future reference, it may be nice to post that you have that armor on when you begin a duel as checking someone's character sheet is difficult when you just all of a sudden throw out there that you have it on. But you ignored the rest of his post throwing you. You also shrugged off the force lighting, and acted as if it did not affect you in the least. Can't do that. As Armor or not...that is not impervious to force lightening.

Also, unless that armor is covering your face, (which is not in your character sheet) you are dead my young apprentice...as he put his saber through your face....

This duel goes to Havoc, as one he is the Dark Lord, two, he attacked you fairly, three you ignored posts, and four you took a saber through the face.

P.S...after reading your character sheet, you saber is not in the guide lines of the Star Wars cannon, and your ship is illegal.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Darth Havoc, quite live and well aboard the Cannibal, turns his attention to the dark creature that was once Raynuk Montar.

"You will address me as Lord Havoc, or, if we happen to be before my followers within the Empire, Emperor Akturus, do you understand me? On another note, it is strange that you had to die before you really lived, no? Only after you died, did you see the truth; my truth."

"Death works wonders, Darth Quietus."

Turbo-laser batteries on both of the Star Destroyers scream, their blasts striking the former Sith academy with savage ferocity. All around Cineon Yahn and Horus Forinth, the former Sith academy crumbles...

Darth Havoc looks away from the being that he just christened Darth Quietus, and turns to Tarrian Skywalker.

"My dear, what of our brother Jareth? Where has he gone?"

Cineon grinned as Horus fled from battle. "Weak, also as I have percieved."

Cineon flew high into the air, landing ontop of Shadow Lightning as she flew under to catch him. "Good work Shadow, let's get this scum!"

Cineon slipped into the cockpit and followed after Horus, from a distance. He followed as the Force instructed him, until he came upon Horus's TIE fighter. Cineon, without a targeting system, released a concussion missle and used the Force to guide it. The missle blew off the left wind of Horus's fighter and it span out of control. The engine's failed and it was pulled toward one of the Star Destroyer's hulls.

Cineon put on gravity boots and a life support mask. He ejected from his ship upon passing the Star Destroyer. Shadow continued into the hangar bay, but Cineon landed on the hull of the Star Destroyer, igniting his lightsaber...

barabbas4.jpg

Fighting to gain control over his plummeting ship, Horus wrestles with the controls. His efforts are useless, for he cannot stop his craft from veering towards the hull of the closest star destroyer. Scanning the controls, he pulls on an air mask before finding the ejection button to his left.

Edited by Guest

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

"What the ”“"

A black-suited officer's skin turns ghostly pale as he spies the ruined fighter of Horus Forinth crashing towards his station aboard the Star Destroyer; the officer quickly barks a series of orders at the crew members about him ”“ moments later, a tractor beam catches the ruined fighter and pulls it towards an empty service bay...

"And for the Empire's sake, get that fool off the hull!"

A dozen black-armored Imperial troopers surround the ruined fighter, weapons at the ready. As a mechanical arm swings down from the ceiling and pulls off the vessel's canopy, a silver-plated protocol droid shuffles forth. The protocol droid, a decidedly female machine called TC-66, gazes at Horus Forinth for a long moment before clearing her mechanical throat and proceeding.

"I am TC-66, human-cyborg relations. I have been ordered to bring you before Emperor Akturus..."

A hatch opens up beneath Cineon Yahn, sucking the Sith apprentice into the Star Destroyer. Moment later, with the bombing of the world below complete, the Star Destroyers gather their support craft, and jump into hyperspace.