Space

Ary the Grey

OOC: This is the place where the actions between planets will be posted. Space Battles, and even Character developement.

Here is a lil rule for the Large Scale Battles like fleet battles: When the fight starts each size has a determined amount of ships, and it shall stay the same. Nobody will be allowed to intervene without the invitation of one of the side. Remember the goal is not always to win, but to create a good story!

What does giving up give you? and Where does giving up take you?

• 1 month later...

Coming from the shaterred Jedi Temple, Dark One, a starship of great power, blasts out of the planet's atmosphere, ready to defend itself against any enemy that can possibly have the courage to challenge him.

------------------

raven.jpg

OOC: We cannot go and rescue krissi, I am just trying to fight my way out of the atmosphere's planet, and now that no one attacks me, I guess I can go through the blockade!

IC:

Like a fly against against a plane Raven flies through the defences and the attacks almost absent of the Sith Fleet, and with 3 seismic charges places startegicly, one of the Sith's ship, the Deicide. And in a tremendous implosion the hull was breached and the crew killed.

The ship of the Jedi Master continued on its way as the fleet stayed immobile.

OOC: this kill was approved by AP, even if it can be considered as a OHK.

------------------

raven.jpg