Onderon

It is time to awaken the senses within you. A voice rang as Aluc drifted into his deep sleep.

By the time Aluc had woken up from his nap, a common street begger was standing before him with his hands open, "Why won't you help me? I beg to you for some spare change! If you won't help me, then I will fight you for it."

A split second later, the begger was tossing himself at Aluc in an attempt to steal for his own survival....

QASWGKn.png

[The Order: Serving Il Cane Del Diavolo since May 15, 2002]

The shot landed itself right in the center of the begger's chest, killing him instantly. The ordeal drew the attention of several citizens occupying the docks; most of them beggers and panhandlers themselves. Normally, they would have simply kept their distance, since such conflicts weren't uncommon in this part of the city. That night however, something else compelled them to act.

You've tasted a small hint of killing. But now you must unlock you're true potential. The voice from the air said again.

This time, the small crowd began to swarm Aluc in what seemed to be their own defense or survival. A simple pistol wouldn't be able to deal with this crowd; instead, something more would be required....

QASWGKn.png

After the automatic guns tore into the crowd, the rest of the mob snapped back to reality and began to look around at the chaos. Most of them pushed back in a retreat, some tripping and trampling over each other as they moved. Some others simply stood in a state of shock. It took a couple of minutes before the crowd was finally gone, leaving Aluc to his own doings. In just a few moments, the atmosphere of the situation had returned back to normal.

That was the time that the true training started. Aluc was in a position of finding himself in a new light; one that would offer enhanced skills and understandings about the world. It was one that would also bring pain and danger to the new apprentice's life.

"Now you have found your true potential." The voice said, this time in a clearer state than before....

QASWGKn.png

"I want nothing from you." Celedon spoke as he stepped out of the shadows and into the dim lit area.

"What you just did is awaken the Force within you. You've touched a powerful ally that, with training and concentration, will open you into a new world of experience and power....."

QASWGKn.png

A swift punch against Aluc's throat brought the young man to the street in a split second. A second later, Celedon was hovering above Aluc with his knee slowly squeezing down on the man's swollen neck.

"The only thing I intend to teach you with is this, until you prove yourself more than some space cowboy wannabe. This feeling right now: the sting of your throat; the stretch of your lungs gasping for air; will be the only thing you know until you learn how to act smart in this world. The Force is unforgiving to the idiots in this galaxy." Celedon stated as he gazed down straight at Aluc's frightened eyes.

"Don't forget that several people died tonight, just to awaken you to the Force. Death isn't something to shy away from, but needless death I will not tolerate. You must now prove to me that those deaths weren't needless, first by showing proper respect: as of this moment, you will only know me as Master, is that clear?"

Once Aluc had acknowledged, Celedon released the man from his knee grip and threw a datapad down, "You are to take yourself to Tatooine; land anywhere you wish. I'm giving you a half a day's head start before I come to hunt you down. If you fail to survive, then you will die. If you happen to impress me enough, then I may consider letting you live... and if luck is really on your side, I just might continue your training. I would stop wasting time and get going...."

QASWGKn.png