The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

Tares smiled as Skye turned to reveal herself in greeting. He had lost track of the amount of time that had passed since they had last seen each other. It didn't seem to matter, though. Even in a place as large as the galaxy, they had a way of reuniting in unexpected places at unexpected times. It seemed fitting that this latest meetup would be on the same ship their master-padawan relationship had officially ended when Skye became a knight.

"Skye, how in the galaxy are you on this thing?" He asked.

He looked around at the other two Jedi and nodded. Aelyn made a departing statement, then offered transportation to the young girl he recognized from the cafeteria. After his conversation with Jaina, the girl's presence in the Force made sense now. She had traits that felt similar to Jaina and Andon. At the same time, there was a streak about her that was different, completely her own. "Ah, Tirzah. I was just up on the bridge speaking to..."

Before he could finish the words "your mother", the lights in the medbay began to flicker on and off. Tares quickly brought out his comm, "Atlas, are you linked into the EV computer? What's going on?"

"The central computer has been deactivated. All major systems are entering standby mode. Oxygen levels are also beginning to decrease; should you wish to keep your blood in a non-boiling state, I would suggest departing within the next ten minutes."

"Noted." Tares replied, "I believe that's our cue to leave. My ship is just down the corridor if you want a ride...."

tares.jpg