Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

Kaylynn followed Lord Raiden to the tent and looked around. She could feel that he was not telling her something, and there was more then a little fear coming from him.

She stood and waited, but when he didn't leave her she folded her hands over her chest. "Is there anything else or do you intend to just stare at me for a while?"

kaylynn.jpg

• 3 years later...

A ship landed and a raven haired beauty slowly descended the ramp. As her feet stepped onto the ground she stopped and breathed in the air. She was home. Nhagathul was the one place in the galaxy that she truly felt at peace, it was apart of her.

She stood still for a few moments and let the planets force consume her before she finally reached out and felt him. With purpose in her steps she made her way to his physical presense.

"It's nice to be home".

kaylynn.jpg

Kaylynn looked at Dagan and took the Chalice... As she drank from it, she felt the feeling of darkness and power flow through her... she handed the chalice back to him. "I will not leave this galaxy till the one link has passed. Until she goes, I am compelled to remain here."

kaylynn.jpg

Kaylynn's black eyes shifted as the woman spoke and the looked into the others face. Kaylynn's dead eyes bore into the woman as she spoke through her mind... "I am not just a woman, I am the darkness. Nhagathul is my mother I have no fear of her."

Kaylynn rarely spoke to others, Not many had actually heard her voice save Dagon. She did not understand the connection to him, nor did she care. All she knew is that she was drawn to this place with this man... and she would follow it through.

kaylynn.jpg