Korriban

Exodus

OOC: I'm back.

IC:

All those who requested entry may land...

Barohm Zar turned to his apprentice and motioned for him to follow him into another room.

"We need to continue your training but we need to have this Sith Meeting...you need to observe this as part of your training..."

They entered a room where all the Sith had gathered.

"What is it that we are here to discuss?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"I do not think...that we should wait any longer...our defeat with the Jedi at the last time only secured their chance to destroy us...and they have - they have corned us to two out of the three locations we once possessed..."

Barohm Zar stood silently thinking out a strategy.

"Do we know what locations they are at?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar turns to Rocketblaze.

"It seems you have read my mind...the nature of our attack depends on the locations of the groups of Jedi...if they reside in one location, and one location alone, then we will concentrate there...if not, we will have to go with the divide and conquer plan...so where are they? Have any of you located them?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar listened carefully and then spoke slowly and wisely, thinking out solutions as he did.

"I find that your idea with Westely is good...but what if he should turn on us instead and let the Jedi know of the impending attack? If this happens, you realize I will have your head for it...my Master or not..."

His voice became authoritative, he was speaking for himself, no longer under the command of an emperor...he was in charge now.

"We need to determine where these damn things are...if they are centralized at one location, then we should bring the Empire's fleet there to engage them and to neutralize any escape points. We can send Tie Bombers to destroy the anti-infantry batteries that may be stationed and then we can all go, as one army of Sith Warriors, and slaughter them...however..."

He continued.

"If the Jedi are scatterred we should divide up into teams and each go and attack these posts with a small fleet to engage any ships that may be there...the ring idea is good, however, if one should fail, the whole mission fails, and I doubt it will be that easy to have a ring of attacks...I say that if they are scatterred then we should set a time and date at which we attack the designated areas in small groups (enough to engage those present) and attack at the same time, and comm each other once that area has been secure...all dead...no prisoners...what do you all think?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

"The problem is with the ring, we have no backup units...look around you...save for those we have on the surface discovering the dark side of the force, WE are the only ones attacking...if one of us fails, then we all fail...see my point? We are limited in numbers and power..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"These ideas are good...we need to find their locations within the next few days or sooner if at all possible...once we know the locations, we need to mobilize quickly...with or without Lord Ar-Pharazon...I know he would help us greatly, but the longer we wait, the more at risk we are of being attacked ourselves...we must maintain the upper hand."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Sith Lord, when a character wishes to be trained they have NO force powers no knowledge of how to harness it. There are no masters teaching here, all that you have "learned" by "watching" has not hapenned. Please, just get in the temple, and wait till we can acknowledge you. Or, consult Tarrian (she's the mod).

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar stood unphased by Ar-Pharazon's godly entrance.

Bring me that magazine, my subscription just ended...

Barohm Zar turned to his apprentice.

"I will allow you such honor..."

He turned to the others in the room.

"Now that we are practically all here we can really decide how to proceed..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Tarrian, it is fine, I told Rocketblaze he could...I was too tired to do anything and unable to post for a bit this week.

IC:

BZ waits for Ar-Pharazon to enter. He recedes to the shadows next to his apprentice.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar looks ahead all the while mindful of Raynuk's presence.

I will view the tape later...we are discussing new plans of attack...any advice or input you have may be useful..we are at a standstill...

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar stood pensively.

"I must think on this matter...we should wait till we have more information from Taren...I think that we should all be ready to leave at the drop of a hat...no one but us knows of Korriban, and should anyone but those meant to be here land on this planet, the spirits will consume them..."

Turning to his apprentice, another door in the room opened.

"Come my apprentice...we must train so you can defend yourself..."

They walk through the door and it closes, sealing itself off from everybody else. Barohm Zar's thoughts fill every Sith's mind in the room.

Ready yourselves for another long battle to defend our honor...once Taren has contacted us with more information and a chance for attack is at hand I will return to you...for now I must train my apprentice in the Dark Arts...

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar looks at his apprentice with dark eyes.

"No...you are not yet ready..."

He ignited a lightsaber from behind and brought the blade in front of him. Using the force he called for a lightsaber off of one of the weapons' racks in the room. The silver handle glinted in the limited light in the room and swished through the air to bury itself in Abaddon's palm. Without another moment's hesitation, Barohm Zar brought his saber down towards Abaddon, cutting to Abaddon's left.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Join us Darth Nik, I have been expecting you...the others are inside the Korriban Temple...I am occupied with my apprentice...we are waiting for intelligence to come so in that way we can decide when to attack the Jedi...your aid would be appreciated...

Barohm Zar looked at his apprentice who was standing in fear and shame of the glowing red blade at his neck. The Master looked at him and seemed to say everything with the darkness in his eyes.

"You have not failed me...many an apprentice has died at the first stroke...we do this again...until you do not fail YOURSELF no longer..."

Again Barohm Zar struck in many different areas...and again, his apprentice, who had obviously been skilled in some type of swords art, was able to block him.

"It seems you know how to block blows...but can you attack...attack me..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

AP...there are caverns South of this temple on the planet...you will find all you need there...

Barohm Zar moved to the side after another blow came from his apprentice. Again, it was parried.

"You may use your anger, but even the best Sith have been destroyed by cloudiness of judgement...your anger is a great tool if used in the right amounts...if used too much, like you are bordering, it will be the death of you...fuel your hatred into your attacks to help you attack but keep your judgement the same...judgement and clarity in a battle are crucial..."

Barohm Zar parried again sensing his apprentice was heeding his advice.

"Good..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

All the spirit on the planet of Korriban...at least those learning in the Academy feel very weird. Suddenly, they lift off as if they are being sucked into a vacuum beyond any recognition and they find themselves soaring backwards along their paths to the temple and to the outer gates -- back to where they were killed. The spirit forms slam into the dead body forms on the ground in the temple where they had been strewn aside like yesterday's trash. A moment later, the eyes in each body blinks as the figures rise up.

Congratulations...you have proven yourselves worthy of finding a Master to train with...these are your physical forms...you may leave Korriban or stay and train and ready yourself for battle...if you leave and one day turn on us I will kill you all...

BZ turns his mind's focus on Darth Nik.

You may choose an apprentice among those who have been just revived...

OOC: All that were planetside are back in their bodies at the temple. You have whatever objects you had before, you are well rested, and you are now returned with the living.

Congratulations to all of you. I know I left you alone but that was the point...to see if you could RP on your own in one thread with others rsponsibly and be able to describe your actions and paint a picture. I would only actually train you if you needed help describing things or if you needed to work on other elements of RPing. You are now free.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar moved quickly out of the way of the next attack having no need to block it. He was noticing small improvements in his apprentice's abilities. This indeed was another skilled one come to him very fast...his technique in sword combat was amazingly well enhanced well before his training within the dark side. Barohm Zar swung again, the ephemeral strike lasting only a second before he retracted his arm in a feint. His apprentice's block came up just as Barohm Zar stuck out his hand and blasted him with a force push that sent him backwards.

"You are improving little by little...I am proud my apprentice, very proud...again...keep going...do not hold back..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Excellent...good...continue..."

Another slash comes within inches of Barohm Zar's face and he smiles. The heat from the saber that barely grazed him feels good and makes him think of the many times he had been in battle with many a foe and won. He struck out now, in the same types of slashes his apprentice had shown him. He left himself open to certain attacks that his apprentice was afraid to make -- but he performed his own with unmatched perfection -- as if each move was made to kill.

VianoMigueles.jpg

It seemed the two were at a deadlock. One hitting, the other blocking and it seemed as if Abaddon would never feel the wrath of Barohm Zar - what a wrong impression that was. With another feint Barohm Zar whipped out his second saber in and in the second it took to ignite it he knicked his apprentice's shoulder with the saber enough that it burned into the skin and singed it a little. BZ smiled watching his apprentice stare at the blood that was dried on his shoulder.

"Now let's see how you fair against two lightsabers..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Just to advise you two that the Sith MAKE their crystals...the caverns you find will have the coal and debris you can use the force on to make your crystal...there shouldn't be any crystals lying around...but if you want to go ahead with that, that's okay

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Most impressive...here is something you'll never learn how to do..."

Barohm Zar's body seems to disintegrate. Suddenly, behind him, Abaddon can feel a powerful presence. His master sent a blow with the butt end of the dead saber that made Abaddon cough up blood. Barohm Zar shot out his leg straight to the midback that sent Abaddon sprawling across the stone floors of the room.

"You are resourceful...watch how much you use that anger..."

Abaddon got up and ran up to swing and Master Zar, and in a quick instance, the apprentice was disarmed. He stared in disbelief at his lightsaber.

It was no longer there.

He looked down at the handle to see bits of wires and some sparks flying out as his master's saber was heard shutting off in the background.

"You're not the only one who can cut up sabers."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"You need to construct your own lightsaber."

A box formed in front of Abaddon via extensive force usage by Barohm Zar. The apprentice opens it to find the parts required for a lightsaber...all except for the crystal.

"North from here there is a large cave...no one will be there...not even Ar-Pharazon will be there... I have sent him to the caves in the south..."

He paused and continued.

"In these caves are the powder used by Exar Kun himself a long time ago to make his lightsaber...a saber with a blade that was utterly powerful...it is the crystal I have used...Go to that cave...sit down...and do not return till you have constructed those crystals...failure to construct the crystals is the end of your training...I accept no weakness from my apprentices..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar looked at his apprentice and inspected the lightsaber itself. He ignited the blade and listened to the steady hum of the beam of light that protruded from its metal shaft. He smiled, swinging the saber from side to side very fluently -- effortlessly.

"This will be a good weapon for you...good..it is practically perfect...now....let us duel again..."

Barohm Zar takes his distance and two snap hisses are heard. He brings his sabers up and sticks the butt of each of them to each other and screws them in place creating a double bladed saber.

"You go first my apprentice..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Katarn I don't know who you asked a question...better work on some better posts if you want to get somewhat recognized in here...

IC:

Barohm Zar moved aside and the sabers clashed again. He pushed them away, swinging one blade to attack his apprentice.

Parried.

The other blade came under towards Abaddon's feet and again it was barely parried. As soon as that blade had been pushed out of the way BZ moved in with a well calculated elbow to Abaddon's face, moving him backwards. He was gaining ground. The sabers interspun with each other, connected at many grace points.

He is improving indeed...he will be powerful yet...

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar moved quickly enough to get out of the way of the thrust, but not fast enough to let his cloak come unscathed. His cloak tore and he ripped it off, swinging his lightsaber in a furious defense.

"Good..but what if your surroundings change..."

The room mutated again into a giant lava room...there were four to five different rocks surrounded by molten lava.

"Bring it on."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar noticed his apprentice's adaptation. He stood motionless on his rock while his apprentice leaped from end to end trying to get in on an attack.

He watched as Abaddon flew over him again. He ducked and reached out, grabbed his apprentice's leg and throwing him to another island, watching as the kid in front of him gripped onto the rock quickly so as not to fall.

Barohm Zar leaped now and brought his double edged saber in a vertical line (similar to a lunging stab) down to where Abaddon was.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar smiles.

"Indeed, you are becoming more clever..."

Barohm Zar reached out with the force and used the dark side tendrils to flicker the switch on Abaddon's lightsaber. The blade disintegrated itself as Abaddon came flying down. BZ swung himself onto his back and kicked up with his feet. Both boots connected with Abaddon's chest and pushed him over Lord Zar, sending him across the small island to the edge where his saber left his hand and started to roll off. Seeing this, Barohm Zar gripped the saber with the force and called it to him and waited for Abaddon to stand up.

"You are becoming more clever, but I shall remain the Master. Tell me why you were so easily defeated just then."

OOC: Double Edge = Darth Maul style

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar brought his gloved hand across Abaddon's face.

"Even now you are still clouded to see your own failure..."

He paced around.

"Your anger clouded your judgement. You were so angry at being tossed from side to side like a doll that you did a desperate lunge without THINKING that I could pull of the move I did...the anger clouded your judgement much like it does now...anger is good...too much is detrimental to your combat...don't let me ever have to tell you that again."

VianoMigueles.jpg