Korriban

Exodus

OOC: Ben, it is not your call whether or not to pull Fuzzy Ewok out of training. Although I know he is not a newb, it was to my understanding that any new character that was a force user had to go through academy training. I talked it out with Robbie, and I realize that he has been waiting and I don't want to make him suffer through the training...so I am authorizing him to leave...don't do this again Ben, Barohm Zar is in charge of the fates of those in the facility, not yourself.

IC:

Barohm Zar waits for Brook's response.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Okay, sorry Ben.

IC:

Barohm Zar looked at the beautiful woman in front of him with much concern.

"We cannot wed...or plan on it...unless we stop hiding secrets from each other...if something is bothering you, please do not be illusive about it...if this is going to work out we need to remain open so as to be able to care for another...I love you Brook...please, tell me what's wrong..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar knew something was wrong and it was shown in his pained expression in his eyes. But, as many emotions flourished in his brain and his body his eyes turned to shear love for the woman in front of him. She was brave and beautiful. She was powerful and she had the will to complete anything when she needed to. She was a great Sith; but above all, she was a great companion and a respectable person...one to be closely admired.

"I have always loved you....it was hidden to me until a year ago or so when I finally realized who you were...I respect you...and I trust you...where should we hold this wedding? And should we wed in secret or in matrimony in front of our fellow Sith...what thoughs have you on this subject?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

"I am not ashamed....and if they are...then death to all of them...I have learned that true power exists in many forms...and true motivation...when fueled by another person can create such power and determination to almost make one immortal...with you I feel like if nothing can take me down...I feel as if together we could live forever in the eyes of many as the grandest Sith...I love you Brook..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"I realize that it must be so if this is to work out for the order...and us...in the end..."

At the thought of DMD he shudderred.

"That man's name is one that should never be utterred here...he deserves no respect...a man who betrayed the order and you should not have a place among the names of others who reside here..."

Barohm Zar smiled.

"I love you...You are right...APs giant wedding attracted too much attention...but then again if we select people to attend others might get angry and we could have a problem on our hands...we could wed in secret and the privacy of the both of us and announce the news to the others...I am not ashamed to have a wedding in front of them yet it would attract too much attention and most likely the wrong sort of attention..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar smiled and kissed her back.

"I know...let's get to those fighting in that chamber I locked them in...I am eager to see who has survived and who has perished...I always wanted to put a living carpet on the floor with the bodies of those who died..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar senses Raynuk tugging at his mind. He looked at Brook with a painful expression in his eyes.

"As soon as I am done we shall wed...that way we are sure there will be no interruptions...I love you..."

He leaned over and kissed her.

"I will return here shortly...wait for me?"

Without waiting for an answer he waltzed off. His body disapeared within the shadows and reappeared behind Raynuk. It was a technique of body transfer he had learned when he was a spirit...most useful...

"Yes..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Yes I can...you may take any of the ships within the docking bay in this Academy...just as long as you don't lose it...I don't have that many resources to be able to rebuy parts and new ships..."

Barohm Zar went into a state of thought.

"I wonder what this story is with your apprentice...and as for spirits and such I have never heard of this, but I shall keep a look out...and ponder about this more...if you ever find him going through this again, if you could tape him so I could see and better understand I might be able to help you..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar sneered viciously at Michael Searcy.

"What the hell are you doing here...I don't remember hearing of your arrival...get out..."

With that he outstretched his hand a blue jolt of electricity cackled forth, spraying itself into Searcy and causing him to fly back. BZ holds his grip until Michael Searcy is seen flung out of the gates of Korriban. Searcy lands on his back on a pile of bones with smoke rising from his chest. He was in grave pain.

"I never liked him anyways..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Then we shall wed now..."

Barohm Zar and Brook leave the room and walk through a secret cooridor that he had just constructed. It led down to a room filled with skull candles and a single podium made out of bone and dried skin. The two walked up and Barohm Zar spoke.

"We wish to wed...in the name of the Sith..."

A spirit from the depths of the room wisked around and floated around them, eyeing them carefully. It's dark and raspy voice would have sent chills down anybody's back but the two met for matrimony.

What is it you want...

"We wish to be wed..."

Does she feel the same way?

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar held Brook's hand in his own and touched his lips to her blood. He drank slowly, savoring the taste, and watched as she did the same to him. The spirit disapeared and the candles lit up again illuminating the room. It was done.

"So...what plans have we now...my wife?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: I can do that whenever I want, I just set this little fight up so that people could fight while I did schoolwork cause I didn't have times...finish up...and don't worry, for all those of you who die, I have a solution in mind.

VianoMigueles.jpg

"I know...come with me my wife...you can have some fun as well...and help me train some hopefuls...then when we are alone...we can..."

He kissed her and held her hand. The two disapeared into thin air --he had finally learned how to transport people with him over short distances. Barohm Zar and Brook appeared in the chamber soaked with blood. Barohm Zar laughed.

"Very good...those who have survived are certainly ready for training...however, I have chosen one of you to be my apprentice..."

He turned and faced the form at the other end of the room who had fought with such expertise.

"Abaddon...prince of the Dark...rise and become my apprentice...stand by my side..."

Barohm Zar watches as the new apprentice walks slowly to him.

"Get into a bacta tank right away...we start training at dusk..."

Abaddon leaves the room to get into a bacta tank and Barohm Zar turns to the others who had stopped fighting for a brief moment.

"I am afraid the rest of you...will have to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Barohm Zar lifts his hands into the air and blasts out many thousand bolts of electricity to all the survivors in the room. The shocks fill their body and they scream out in pain and anguish till they collapse on the floor. DEAD. He smiled. He then mutterred a few words that seemed foreign to all in the room...namely Brook and watched as the lifeless bodies lifted into the air and spun. From the spinning bodies emerged black spirit knights, decked out in ancient Sith armor. They shone silvery in the room as they rose looking around at what had hapenned.

"Yes...you are all dead...all of you in this room that has taken a spirit form are now spirits of the Sith...you shall train till I feel you have earned your place to become a physical being...you can train and train and you will die and die and you will respawn back into a spirit...any attempt to leave the planet of Korriban will result in the immediate loss of life (hence no more respawning). We will resume training shortly...as soon as my apprentice has returned from being healed...welcome to Hell."

BZ sneered and laughed as the spirits looked perplexed to each other.

OOC:

So here is a recap of what hapenned. I basically OHK'd everyone in the room except for Brook and Abaddon. Before you go crying, TarrianSkywalker approved it. You will all take "spirit" forms and train at the academy for the time required unless I feel you have earned the right to leave early. Once you have earned approval in my eyes, you will be sent into a physical form and allowed to leave the planet. I wish you the best of luck. If you wish to talk, IM me at ael12002.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar looked at the rest and waited for Abaddon to return.

"You are all very aware..that any weapons you have now...are no longer existant...this is to make sure you don't fight...and if you do not obey my orders, then I will make sure your spirit forms are abolished and done with...you will cease to exist..."

The weapons in the room save for the ones held by Brook and Barohm Zar dissapear.

"I want you to all stop bickering amongst yourselves. This is your first lesson...the reason why the Sith kept falling was because of their constant fighting amongst the ranks...learn it now...you will never defeat me or my associates, fighting us is pointless...I created your spirit forms, I can destroy them just as easily...I am in control..."

The spirits stand and watch afraid of being abolished or tortured.

"You have all touched the dark side a little...and you all know what it is like to do very ... basic ... combat...I understand that might have been a strain for you....we need to learn how to control the force...how to enhance speed, jump distance, and sight...I want you all now to stand at one end of the room..."

The room now expands very fast into a long stretch similar to a hidden hallway within Korriban. The temple on Korriban had the ability to change itself on command...it was a security measure for attackers...by making continual mazes and other winding paths, the temple never ended and people died from frustration. The room was now a long room, long enough to run back and forth.

"I want you to stand at one end of the room and visualize in your mind what it would be like to run at an incredibly fast speed from one end to the other...imagine using the force to enhance the speed of your legs...but not only your legs...use the force to push away air molecules in front of you so that the air resistance between you and the air is NOTHING..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Dalla Suul, you may enter and meet with me...as with you Qui-Chi-Ryu...

"You are all doing well...all of you are doing well...I want you to all go on your own...on the planet...anywhere on this planet...and until I call for you, I want to see what you can do to improve your fluency in the force...you may leave...all but Kenshin and Abaddon..."

He watches as those he requested to leave, left.

"I have noticed your interest in the fact that you wish to become a Sith Warrior...are you absolutely sure? Do you feel that under this guise you can bring honor to the Sith name?"

OOC: To those who are going to go planet side...when I send for you to return and I express how I feel about what you have done, I want you to have practiced not only devising new tricks in the force...etc but I want you to work on describing your surroundings...remember, paint a picture with words so that people RPing with you know what you are talking about...this is why we have the Academy set up.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Yes, Qui, exactly. BTW the following actions have been mod approved previously.

IC:

Suul and Chi find themselves suddenly crumpled to the floor, their bodies having been stricken with some type of life removal technique employed by Barohm Zar. Soon blackened spirits in shiny black armor emerged from the crumpled life forms that had once contained Suul and Chi.

You will stay in this spirit form and Sith armor until I deem you and the others fit for a physical form...any attempt to leave the planet will cause your spirit form to deteriorate itself and thus kill you forever...know that you will only be allowed to leave the planet once I have deemed you able to...

"Suul, your ignorance is wonderful...I am sending you on a trek with the others around the planet to make self-discoveries about the force ... I will send for you all when I am ready and feel that you have completed this portion of your training..."

Barohm Zar turned to Abaddon. I will be with you as soon as we are alone...

And now he turned to Kenshin.

"Very well then...You will go down the winding paths south of this Temple...you will take the dimly lit stairway encased with skin walls and keep going down to a bottomless pit...it is there where you will meet the guards that will show you how to become a Sith Warrior..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Sorry bout the delay Abaddon, I've been studying for my SATs for tomorrow...I have some time to post now...

IC:

Barohm Zar took his apprentice to another room. He left his wife with a swift kiss then dragged his apprentice down winding hallways to another room that was completely bare.

"This will serve just training for you. I like the way you fight...you need to learn how to fight..."

Barohm Zar breathed in and just let his black cloak drop letting the black sleeveless training gear outline his body. His sabers dangled to his belt and he moved into a very standard fighting stance with his fists in front of him to protect his face, and his legs evenly spaced out and bent a little.

"Come on...hit me..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar merely just stepped to the side and watched as the punch came in. He reacted quickly, grabbing his apprentice at the wrist and pulling him in the direction of the punch. He stopped quickly and jerked his elbow in the opposite direction to land a blow that was on the side of his apprentice's pectoral and right under his shoulder. The added momentum of his apprentice flying forward gave the calculated blow the extra power it needed to produce a loud 'thwok' noise from where it hit.

Barohm Zar followed through with his right knee and jabbed his apprentice in the gut and quickly moved out of the way behind him.

"Fast...but not quite fast enough...I can read every movement in your body...with the force I can sense by the ways your muscles tense and release all the possible attacks and outcomes of your attacks before you even realize it...use the force...feel the tenstion and release and predict where the blow will land...that way you'll have enough time to calculate a riposte..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Fighting is nothing more than anticipation...there is no real way to hide your attacks....unless you train for an extremely long time, and even then, it is difficult to hide it...just know that well trained people can read your movements...and you can sense it so look at there's, and predict what they are going to do...it is all about anticipation my apprentice...and speed...and intelligence..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Barohm Zar looks at Abbaddon.

"I know it is difficult...it took me quite some time to be able to Master it, so do not expect to get it...as long as you understand and do your best to apply it to every situation..."

In an instant Abbaddon had been knocked to the ground and BZ stood over him.

"...and in every situation; pay attention...and see without your eyes for with your naked eye you cannot see me move as fast I just did...see, think...feel..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Permission to land Rocketblaze...

OOC: This will be my last post under this username in this thread till Sunday evening or Monday afternoon. I am going on a field trip till then and not having internet access whatsoever. I am sorry if this screws up a lot, but if you can be patient and wait here it would be good. Thanks. And Abaddon, I swear with all my might, when I get back I will take a more active role in your training, I have been having severe stress problems...after this trip is over we will get you trained.

VianoMigueles.jpg