Space

Ary the Grey

*flying threw hyperspace him bishop tarrian and talon suddenly stop*

this is it we are here we shall land not to be noticed then we well get out and walk to the owner and ask him some questions... brace yourself my friend's.

*enters the atmosphere of curst followed by his friends*

occ)) do yall have aim or msn if so what are your s/n's?

bluedust.jpg

• 1 month later...

*COMMS MISS TISSERAND BACK-----------immeadiatly report back to the jedi temple and make sure you are not followed , this is to dangerous please go back immeadiatly this is an unauthorized mission please dont follow------------- *

*blasts off in hyperspace as he stops he hover's above the planet of naboo where he looks and his tracking system and soon flies down to land*

bluedust.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

*He rushed through hyperspace as he used the force to follow bishop , he could all most feel bishop right next to him he knew he was close*

my friend i only hope i can reach you in time before you choices are faint and the dark side befalls you

*as he speaks to himself he looks up to see bishops ship ahead from afar as he speeds on*

bluedust.jpg

*BLUEDUST banged his head agaisnt he dashboard and banged his hands knowing that he had lost bishop*

my friend you have chosen your destiny must it be a long and peaceful

*turned the ship around and jumped into hyperspace and set coarse for ilum*

*two hours later he appeared over ilum and and jumped out of hyperspace space and began to enter the atmosphere of ilum*

bluedust.jpg

• 1 year later...

*Bluedust continued to lead the jedi to tatooine as he falls into thought about returning to the jedi after so long remembering the good days he shared with the order and remembering his friend slys tevenson , mes tisserand, and bishop of battle wishing and hoping things could and would fall back in order , oh how he missed old times realizing the current state of the universe , then focused harder using the force to sense Mes's force and the forces of the sith.*

bluedust.jpg

*-------Feels sith speeding past and locks in on his coordinates and changes directions and begans to follow him, then sends comm messege to the jedi following him*

---------------comm---------------

I have locked in on a Sith we are going to stay cloacked and follow to him to his location im preety sure he will lead us towards where Mes is being held or where a sith camp.

I will now send a comm to BC letting him no the change of plans.

-----------Comm Ends-------------

bluedust.jpg

----------------Comm Opens---------------------

We are headed to Mimban i will send you are coordinates we thank your for your participation.We will lend you some Ylsamari when you reach us your going to need it to break through this atmosphere we have enough to lend.

----------------Comn Ends------------------------

Sending.......................................................*Complete*

bluedust.jpg

*Uses the force to manipulate this image of the force field into a fiery asteroid as the jedi and blade master enter the atmosphere of Mimban he breaks through as the heat temperature rises raidly and the force field of the blademaster trembles.They rotate to avoid burning entering the planet.BlueDust let out a loud aching scream as he broke through the atmosphere and made a rough landing into the planet*

Is everybody ok?

bluedust.jpg