Sullust

Tarrian Skywalker

"I wouldn't doubt it, earlier when I was meditating I felt something, something big. It felt like people were dieing which concerns me. Especially since our mission was recalled and now were here. I feel another presence here, probably a master of the order and that probably means that something big is going down." Reptilia looked at Sanj and Dredik for a response.

repsisig.png

Dredik leaned against the wall with his arms crossed under his cloak. He stared off into the distant space of his mind which was the force and pondered on why were they really here. He closed his eyes and cleared his thoughts.

"Seems like a war is coming..."

pertinmesscopy.png

My mom's gravy is the best you will EVER have.

Reptilia listened to Dredik, he was very mysterious and quiet. He also put off an aura that pushed Rep away as if he was intimidated by him. He stood up and walked off the ship to get some fresh air. "I'll just be outside the ship, tall me if something important happens or don't it's really up to you guys."

He sat down leaning against a rock, he fumbled through his pocket and took out his crystal and brushed it odd with his hand and held it. It had given him some clarity in the recent times, giving him something to rely on for comfort. He thought back to the challenge of obtaining it, he wondered what that "thing" was up to now. It could be at peace as it would most likely be trapped and alone. Reptilia just decided to rest and he dozed off.

repsisig.png

Equipped in his Mandalorian armor Cade followed his master silently, taking note of the Jedi Aryian spoke with but not imposing into their conversation beyond that. For the moment he checked his equipment, his armor was fine, the two DC-17 blaster pistols in their holsters on his side were in perfect condition, and the A280 blaster rifle he carried on his shoulder strap even felt the perfect weight.

It had been a long time since he equipped himself as so, and it felt comfortable and alien at the same time. His two lightsabers were hidden from view behind a hollowed out portion in his upper thigh, one on each side. While these containers usually were used for storing extra blaster pistols their new purpose served them just as well.

He continued following Aryian on their silent trek, preserving a level-head the entire time.

Even though she was quite used to a humid environment, hence her choice of naturally wicking fibers in her current attire, she smiled a little as she noticed the slight reprieve that came with Aryian's shield. She fell in step next to Aryian, her eyes closed, fully in the Force now, reaching out to John at point, her mind gently brushing his, subtley reminding him to be cautious and careful.

She sensed when they were joined by another, one of Aryian's Padawans and a Mando'ade as well. Silently she reached out to him as well and addressed him in his home language.

Su'cuy ner vod. Ni cuyir Xae-Lin Ardel. ((OOC: And because I don't feel like translating since I'm at work and don't have access to my Mando'a stuff”¦)) I am not currenly from any clan you know, though soon to be a part of Ordo. From what noble clan do you hail? Focus on me and use the Force to carry the whispers of your mind to respond. This is a useful skill especially under the current circumstances, though as one of the Mando'ade you no doubt have your own form of non verbal communication.

She opened her eyes once more to survey the landscape that, despite the physical inhospitality of the world, was actually quite beautiful in a somber and eerie way. She could feel the very life of the planet beneath her feet and the life below energized her further as she aligned herself with the planet's rhythms.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

"Well," said John looking to the other Mandalorian who came from Master Aryian's vessel, knowing full well from the Master's message who he was and what he was to do, "it's you and me Cade, we can belay any other formal introduction until our success, I assume by Master Aryian's trust in you that you are trained enough to keep up with me. We have a long way to travel and will have little time to waste eating rations, so leave them behind."

John nodded to Aryian, not further wasting time by delving into discussions on the objective and master trials, amongst the other endless questions the Jedi Knight had about the Force itself. His short trip into the Force itself gave him tons of answers, but the questions had become never ending. He hoped with the rank of Jedi Master, many of those questions he would be able to answer with more exploration of the Force that was not accessible at his current level. Focusing on the Force in mind the Jedi Knight focused himself for a moment, tapping the appropriate buttons on his helmet so the HUD displayed thermal readings within 150ft. Once ready he took off toward his objective hopefully with Cade in tow.

The planet of Sullust was not of anything he would have thought from a former member of the Commerce Guild. The landscape was rugged and dry with barely any cover for the Jedi Knight to hide in. It was little needed however with his Mandalorian Armor. He would easily be assumed a bounty hunter or mercenary before anyone thought of him a Jedi. The lightsabers on his belt he could play off as trophies of the hunt, the perfect guise. No one would know the better, until it was too late.

He sprang into a stealthier mode, controlling his armor with the Force as he rushed through the landscape to keep it from shuffling and causing unnecessary noise that might be heard by any patrols. Within a few minutes they had arrived near a cliff overlooking a sparse forest which extended to a small installation nearby. By the size of it nothing bigger than an outpost, possibly a dozen soldiers maximum held at the location. Hartel held his position and gathered the force to himself, sending not only the images he just saw to Master Aryian, but a message in combination.

"Small outpost, no more than a bakers dozen inside, you can probably avoid them. However, if they thermal sensing gear, Cade and I will show up if we come within another mile of the outpost. I intend to take control of the outpost."

Hartel relayed this message to Cade as well and then turned to where he should be standing.

"Shouldn't be too much trouble, with the two of us we can treat this like a typical Merc raid. An outpost like this would have a small detention center, we can lock all unfriendliness there and then download any information we find valuable there. Any input?"

The other Mandalorian armored individual in the group spoke to Cade, telling him that the two of them were to go and do their part. How this person knew him Cade could only guess at, but since everyone was most likely far more prepared than him for what was going on in regards to intel it wasn't exactly a surprise.

Cade followed him keeping his movements fluid to keep his armor from making any unnecessary noise. The thought of being seen didn't bother him far too greatly as anyone who them would see two Mandalorians and not two Jedi, and Mandalorians in the masses eye's were always in these kind of situations being bounty hunters and mercenaries and the like.

Nearing the edge of a cliff the man Cade was following stopped suddenly and Cade allowed himself to close the small gap that had been building between the two of them and get a view of what was ahead. A small forest extending to a building, most likely an outpost of some kind.

Hartel then brought up his battle plan on taking the station and asked for any input. Cade thought for a moment and then spoke.

"If it's an outpost then there's the chance it has some way of communicating with other areas, no point for a small installation like that to be out here unless it would be a part of forward reconnaissance. A head on attack might give away our position for later missions. If there's a way to get to it peacefully we could try to talk to the highest ranking individual there, take him hostage, and use our new found leverage to get the rest of the men into the detention center. Might be overly complex for a small raid like this. but we've got the perfect cover. Just tell them we're mercs, sent to assist you.. or something like that."

Cade paused, thinking that perhaps he was getting ahead of himself. Well, he did ask for Cade's input.

Cade continued, "But, I might be reading into the situation too much. Whatever works best, indirect or direct attack, sounds good to me."

John shook his head after Cade was done speaking. The man had some great input, but the idea lacked the veil of cover, and the knowledge of Imperial procedure. The Mandalorian Lord took a knee and tapped some buttons on his helmet again, and used the optical zoom to zero in on the outpost itself. Currently, no guards on the outside. Thermal shows a congregation of 4 in one section of the facility, and a few in the outliers.

"Cade, the Imperials will not allow us to come up to them peacefully. Unless we wear their uniform we are the enemy to them. They will shoot to kill. In order for us to truly take the facility out, I will have to rely on some powers I learned with your Master, this will allow me to trick them into believing there is more than just the two of us. We can easily over run the place and stop any emergency signal from being activated. If you object to this course of action I will not do it. But we are running out of time to plan."

"Guns blazing it is sir. Just hope you're sure we can hit them hard and hit them fast."

Cade really was a man of few words, and he had realized that he knew very little about Imperial procedures while giving his input on the situation. He never really made it a habit to attack the Empire before he joined with the Jedi, and he would make it a priority to know more about this new enemy. Knowledge was power, or the old cliche went.

Pulling his rifle off of his back he almost automatically gave it one last inspection to make sure nothing was wrong with it. Following this he steeled himself for whatever would come next.

As the Jedi made their way to the Imperial Garrison with as much stealth their training and Master Darkfire's skills benefited, they would come across a long train of Sullustans being filed into the garrison. Most of them were just the most outspoken of the political officials, each feeling the need to stick to their principles rather than be satisfied with their survivability, but a great deal of the Sullustans were the families of the other political officials. They were to be kept in the garrison to ensure that the officials would keep public peace, and speak in favor of their new Imperial master. Every twenty meters stood a group of five troopers, each sporting their classic E-11's.

"Yes, sir. We expect to finish gathering the prisoners within the hour. Processing should take another two, and then they'll all be secure. Yes. Yes. Understood. Thank you, sir. Over and out."

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

Through the haze Reptilia could see the faint glow of a fire and he rushed towards it. As he drew near he slowed down, he crouched down behind a tree and a few bushes. He looked down on the men in their white armor. He made sure not to make any sounds or any movements which might cause any.

Stormtroopers...

He turned to get back to camp but when he did he walked into a man with a gun pointed at his chest. He knew he was caught so he gave himself up. He was restrained and taken to a small room. He saw as an older man entered and sat down.

"So, why were you spying on my men?" He asked in a stern voice. Reptilia didn't answer.

"Oh, your a quiet one."The man said as he stood up and went to a table with a few tools on it he took one of them and brought it to Rep, he placed it on his stomach and jabbed it into him, he pushed the button on it which released electricity into the young Kel Dor. Reptilia let out screams of pain. His muscles were contracted and he couldn't move them. When he thought he was going to die for some reason it stopped and he could hear alarms going off in the hall. The man ran outside and he was shot in the shoulder, Reptilia was fidgeting with his restraints but before he got them off he noticed a familiar face enter the room and he knew he was safe. The man took off the restraints and helped him up.

When they were back at camp Reptilia went to the field hospital and was put into a bed where he fell asleep.

Reptilia woke up from his dream and looked around, he realized that he had been outside for awhile and went back into the ship.

repsisig.png

Hartel nodded to Cade and he grabbed his blaster rifle from its holster on his side and brought it to his hip so that any enemy they cross may think twice before they fight against the "mass" amount of Mandalorians which were about to come crashing at their door. Making sure all his gear was intact, Hartel moved forward to the base in a rush, as moving slowly would allow the enemy to prepare for his assault if thermal sensing gear was present. Getting ready for a base attack John focused to force to him, calling it and using it to a far greater extent than he had in some time. Connecting himself to the minds of each of the Imperials within the small outpost, he was able to begin formulating his grand illusion on them all. In reality, doing so was like being a slicer. Knowing the 'code' of the force allowed you to input strings of information and even create a GL interface that made those within it's grasp feel it as if it was reality. As soon as his system of fellow Mandalorians, each with menacing armor, came into realization, the Jedi moved faster into the vicinity of the small outpost and Hartel began to have the illusions moved while he sent another force message to Cade. ((Check your PM's))

Meanwhile, the Jedi Knight moved into the outpost and it was a typical menagerie of blacks and grays with intermittent blinking red throughout the facility. The lack of color, and the complete presence of order was damn near disgusting. Its palette alone loathed freedom, and that was something Hartel himself had grown to become irritated with. A Jedi is not meant to have emotions, but with one who had grown so long with them, he had these unstoppable feelings. Though easily controlled, it still caused a small tick inside the Mandalorian's brain.

After taking in his surroundings for the mere moment, the Jedi Knight began to take advantage of their surprise raid ont he facility and began shooting wildly at unimportant places in the facility and attempted to marshall troops together. He had one of the illusions scream to the troopers they were raiding. "Where is your Commanding Officer?"

Though Hartel could not hear the words uttered by the illusion, he knew that the others would respond..

Edited by Guest

Cade just had to trust that Hartel's plan with the illusions would succeed.

A message from Hartel formed in Cade's mind as the Jedi knight moved closer to the facility and further from Cade. Following the orders he received Cade took off on a flanking tangent, reaching a secondary entrance to the facility with the illusions in tow. Gray, black, flashing red, all mechanical and stark... too stark for Cade's tastes, if this was the Imperial spirit Cade understood why they were resisted. What he saw as he moved through the installation was the loss of the individual, the loss of spirit. To one as individualistic as himself it was sickening.

Though he was unnerved by the apparent lack of defenders through the halls, and he at least expected a door guard, he nonetheless powered through the building.

Nearing a room, perhaps a form of barracks, Cade picked up on a few soldiers with his armors sensors. He readied his rifle, setting it to a lower power setting so as to not kill so much as hurt greatly, and rushed forward into the room. Leaping through the opening he whipped a soldier with his rifle at the back of his neck, probably knocking him unconscious. He rolled to the side and took cover behind a bunk, blind firing the stun-shots from around the corner at where he remembered there being soldiers.

Edited by Guest

Sanj walked up to Reptilla who was coming back into the ship. He wobbled to him and felt less pain, his leg was healing and he'd be able to walk and run perfectly well soon. He was trying to let go of the fear that was coming over him, he had absolutely no clue what was going on above Gala and he feared the worst. His stomach felt queasy when he though about what those bloodthirsty sith could be doing.

He went to Reptillia and said, "The thing I don't get is why are we here?" he asked, "Shouldn't we be in Gala" he continued. "Not that I really want to be there in the middle of all that destruction and death, but why would we be on Sullust?" He took a step back and continued to let the fear disapear from him. He could see star destroyers just firing at will ot the temple and he allowed a tiny shudder, the fact that he had been there recently in total peace when he was waiting for a master shocked him. He then waitied for Reptilla to say something.

Sanjanimsig.gif

That's Fernando, I found him in a Cambodian sewage pipe. His is a tragic tale of imaginary sea creatures and crack abuse.

Reptilia thought for a second before responding.

"I assume that our masters have business here and are taking care of it as we speak."He thought some more before speaking again. "They have been gone awhile so they should be almost done with whatever they're doing. Then were probably going to Gala to help out with whatever is going on."

repsisig.png

Dredik stepped up to the two who spoke about the future and what will come. Clearing his mind of such matter he spoke outwardly to his fellow apprentice. "We must keep our mind here and now as our masters would want us to do. Focus on the living force and not 'what' will become of it."

He smirked as he stared out of the ship onto the volcanic land that covered the surface of Sullust. "But I do hope they come back in one piece." He said in a sarcastic tone as he looked up at the Kel'dor smiling. "Sanj, come with me to the training room. You have experienced lightsaber training. Now lets see how you do with the force."

He smiled and began to walk off down the halls and entered the training room. There, he removed his cloak and hung it up on the wall. Sitting on the floor, he positioned him self into a meditating posture and motioned Sanj to him.

pertinmesscopy.png

It was strange at first. A casual descent into disorder, a madness soldiers with such superb training would never experience under any other normal conditions. The Colonel's eyes narrowed as the chaos spread throughout the command center of the prefab base, knowing full and well what was soon to come. He had served many tours in his youth, now content to take a desk job on Sullust after the fire of youth had left him. But what replaced that valuable spark was something cold and hard, the product of of pain, death, and absolute loyalty to the Emperor. As the madness rolled on, a single word parted from his lips.

"...Jedi..."

For only a brief second he allowed himself a short sigh of annoyance before collecting himself.

"LOOK ALIVE TROOPS! We have invaders, I want a technical layout. Night vision, thermal, infrared, I want everything."

The booming voice of their CO cut through whatever madness that had touched them, reaching down to the very core of their mind, down to where their training had been so skillfully ingrained into them so long ago. As one, they all stood up and saluted, dropping back to their seats without wasting much more time.

"Sir, we have several invaders coming from the east gates."

"Where were the sentries?!

"Sir, they were momentarily assisting with the Sullustans. We were paying special attention to the sensors on the east side to make up for it, but the invaders somehow slipped past them."

"On screen." The invaders' came up on screen, apparently interrogating one of the troopers. "Audio."

"Where is your Commanding Officer"

The man on the screen had classic mandalorian armor, yet...where did the madness come from? Surely the mando wasn't...

"Comm command and inform them of the situation. Seal this door and drop the blast doors. I want twenty of you to form up on the sides of the door, the rest of you stay at your stations. Get me on the speakers."

As the men fell into place, the Colonel moved to one of the several communication computers in the room. Pressing the small, black little button, he was suddenly on all the speakers throughout the base.

Ten hut! Like the troops in the command center, speaking to the ingrained training of his men would be the only way to save them from the madness. Purely on instinct, troops throughout the base snapped to attention, unable to deny the military training within them. This base is under attack. Visuals denote mandalorians, but as you have all likely felt, there may be a Jedi present. Turn your blasters to stun and fall back to the command center as far as you can. Group up, and mass fire. Fire well beyond incapacitation. And to you invaders, I assure you, no matter your skills, you will not walk away from this place today. Drink in the Imperial grey and white, because this will be your grave. Dismissed.

The base sprang alive with those who had managed to break away from the descent into madness, which after falling back to the outer halls of the command center turned out to be about half of the base. A quarter of the troops were still outside rounding up the Sullustans, but they too had gotten the comm from the Colonel.

"Sir, we're reporting green on all areas. The troops have fallen back, and the message has been sent to command."

"Very good, soldier. Now, see to your rifle and fall in place."

"Yes, sir."

This was going to be a good day.

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

He grinned as he walked into the training room. He hadn't actually talked with Dredik, he had sort of been intimidated by him, he was very mysterious and quiet. He stood in the training room and he waited to hear what he was going to say.

((I was gonna have another duel with Reptilla but, ok.))

Sanjanimsig.gif

That's Fernando, I found him in a Cambodian sewage pipe. His is a tragic tale of imaginary sea creatures and crack abuse.

((OOC: This will just give a better development of your character. ))

Dredik motioned Sanj to sit onto the floor in front of him. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and cleared his thoughts and reached out to Sanj's mind. He looked deeply into the Aruzan's mind as he searched for the spark of the force. Soon the a faded voice was heard by the apprentice.

"The reason I do not speak with my physical tongue is because there are other ways of communicating. The force is a tool I use to learn about my friends and enemies. There are 3 stones behind me. Sit down and focus. Try to lift all three at once."

pertinmesscopy.png

He listened to Dredik's instructions and closed his eyes and began to center his body. He let the force flow through his body, he could feel it rush through him he loved the feel of the energy flowing through his body, it was as if he was a lightning rod traveling energy through him except, it didn't escape his body. He focused on the rocks in front of him and moved out his hand. He sent some of the energy from his body into the three rocks and used the force in a hope to lift the rocks. The Aruzan opened his eyes and kept the flow of the force constant in his body he focused on the three targets and began to slowly levitate them into the air it hovered up a few centimeters in the air and it stayed steady. It rose some more then, it became to become choppy and started to fall down. Sanj squinted and tried to hold it as long as he could but, in vain.

He focused his energy on the rocks once again and was able to lift the rocks without using as much effort. All of a sudden he felt a painful surge in his mind and all of a sudden he remembered the day he had to flee Alderaan before it was destroyed. He was just a young boy when it happened, he remembered his parents rushing him out. Everyone was running out of their homes trying to leave the planet to escape the blast that was to come. They rushed to a cruiser ship that was taking everyone out of the planet. A few soldiers stopped them and wouldn't let them on. He remembered that he was crying and his parents screaming, he remembered the rushed him into the ship secretly but they were pulled out and he was screaming as he was left alone on the ship he didn't know being sent to a place he didn't know. The flashback ended and the rocks fell and Sanj fell down screaming in agony. He had forgotten that had ever happened until now, it was so long ago and it had long since been buried away for so many years.

The pain was going away but he still had the memory in mind and was still on the ground. He noticed that he had gathered the attention of Dredik and Reptill and managed to mutter out a few words ”œThe day I left Alderaan when the planet was destroyed and left,”

Edited by Guest

Sanjanimsig.gif

Dredik's brow tightened upon his forehead as he felt the pain of the Aruzan. The similar pain that scarred Dredik as well. He let out a breath of air as the rocks fell heavily onto the ground. He opened his eyes in disappointment. He felt the anger and rage that his fellow apprentice could not control.

"Control, your must learn control. I too lost both of my parents to the Empire when I was young, leaving to fend for my self. The pain will be carried upon your shoulders forever but it is up to you to control it."

Dredik stood up and brushed him self off. Without looking at Sanj; he lifted his hand and used the force to control the rocks, and had them follow him out the door.

"This sequence is over. Do what you want with Rep. I shall be meditating.", the young man said as he left the training room.

pertinmesscopy.png

He kept picking up the rocks that were in front of him a couple more times. He was able to pick it up with the power of the force and move it wherever he pleased. He let out a small smirk of self-approval of his accomplishment then sat down to think about what had happened. He didn't have as much anger but, sadness. He had no memory of his parents except for the one he had just had and this was the first time he had ever remembered the memory. He let go of all the anger that he had for the empire, the anger would do nothing but destroy him from the inside and make him no better than the Sith and imperials. He knew he'd have to make sure that this wouldn't happen to any other innocents. He was losing the splitting headache that was causing him pain. He decided that he needed to practice his saber skills and walked up to Reptilla and asked; ”œHow about another duel?”

Sanjanimsig.gif

Reptilia watched as Dredik and Sanj practiced, he didn't feel he needed to practice with the Force at that moment so he didn't intrude. As he was lost in thought the new padawan approached him.

"Sure, let's take this outside though."He said as he walked off the Cabur, he stopped a few feet in front of the ship. He looked around scoping the terrain for any surprises so he wasn't caught off guard during his duel.

He took his sabers off of his belt once again but this time with a different approach. He remembered of watching Jedi throwing their lightsabers at their foes, he knew they weren't just throwing them but that they were using the Force to guide them to their mark. He turned his lightsabers on an charged Sanj, as he neared he threw one of his blades while keeping a firm grip on the other. If his thrown lightsaber missed he would make up for it with his next attack.

(1)

repsisig.png

He knew trying to push the saber away was out of the question, Reptilla had more training then him and even if he did somehow manage to push it back, he'd be left vulnerable to the upcoming charge. He had only a second at the most to make a decision. Sanj decided that the best thing to do was to dodge the incoming saber and block Rep's attack. He Dove out of the way and readied himself to parry. When the blades clashed together, he started to slowly get up ready for the second blade to come back because of this; Sanj had little time to act. He landed a kick and moved out of the way and got ready for another attack from Reptilla.

(1)

Sanjanimsig.gif

Reptilia hadn't expected to Sanj to dodge the blade and really hadn't expected the padawan to lock up with him, the saber he threw landed on the ground behind them. When Sanj kicked him he didn't have time to get out of the way and was sent back a few feet. He jumped up from the ground and got into his stance. He remained low moving with wide steps which brought him close to Sanj at a fast rate. He jumped to the side at the last moment and than rolled at his opponent with a stabbing motion. He knew if his attack missed he was in store for a painful counter attack and almost regretted his attack.

(2)

Edited by Guest
repsisig.png

He didn't have as much time to think as he thought. Reptilla had counterattacked much faster than Sanj had anticipated. He wasn't ready for such a quick and lethal attack and he was caught a bit off guard. He was swiped on his left leg and felt the blades heat hit him. Oh great he thought hit in the same leg. He swallowed in the pain that had snuck its way into his leg. He decided to use his *Attanni to distract Reptilla with a memory of fighting a Rancor so he'd easily win the battle. He was fairly confident that the force wouldn't be able to block the transmition due to it not being a force ability. He has been wrong before though, the only force user he had ever used it on was his master but, that wasn't in a duel. He was sure though that it would catch Rep off guard with it but just incase, Sanj didn't let his guard down.

(2)

*An Aruzan mechanic body part implanted in the brain.

Sanjanimsig.gif

Reptilia was sucked into the memory. The surroundings suddenly turned dark and grungy. He was dumbfounded at the giant Rancor in front of him, he hadn't expected for this to happen. He tried to shake the illusion off but he only managed to do it for a few seconds at a time. In the narrow stretch of time he managed to pull his saber off of the ground through where Sanj was standing in a manner which it could catch him in his right shoulder. But he was drawn back into the memory, he was swiped from the side by the beast landing on a rock. Pain shot through him like a blaster through paper.

In the next gap of reality he jumped above Sanj in an attempt to use the light form the sun to blind him and cleanly strike him. In his free fall he was brought back to the fake reality that Sanj created, he managed to defeat the Rancor though, with a boulder and gravity. He was finally free as he his blade was about to make contact.

(3)

(I didn't really know if I would be able to fight off the memory completely so I didn't but I am not sure I can do what I did so tell me.)

repsisig.png

He looked up as Repilla came down from the sky, the sun burning his eyes. He was glad that Reptilla was just as distracted by the memory as Sanj was by the sun. He knew he couldn't blink or he'd miss the attack and get hit by the blade but, he needed to blink or he'd lose his sight. He moved tilted his blade to protect himself from the incoming attack. He felt his saber make contact. He took a couple steps back so they'd both be on ground level, he then used the fact that Reptilla was still getting out of the illusion that the Aruzan had created. He used his total awareness to overpower him Sanj kept attacking until he found a clear shot and swung his blade at Reptilla's ribs and felt as it made contact with flesh.

Sanjanimsig.gif

Reptilia felt the burning pain in his rubs and he knew the duel should end. He bent over from the pain looked up at Sanj.

"Could spar, I think I need a break for now. And nice illusion, that totally messed my concentration up."He said, he walked back into the ship and found some medical supplies. He fixed his wound up real fast and sat down in a chair, he let his mind take over and started daydreaming slightly.

repsisig.png