Points of Interest: Alderaan Biotics facility

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: imooda

Immigrated Species: humans

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: Galactic Alliance

Defense Rating: n/a

JediRP Canon History: …to come…

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Deep in the forest hills of Borleais' largest mountain range, a structure of peace and knowledge sits. Constructed of ancient wood and stone, the structure's layout is reministant of old Jedi architecture. With old markings telling of stories long past and of teachings long forgotten, the building is as much as an object of history, as it is a place of learning.

The layout of the dojo is simple. A main enterance is marked with a stone pathway lined with golden statues of past Jedi and large red wood trees. From there, hopefuls are led into the dojo, a large multilevel rectangle filled with training rooms, quarters, galleys, and more. In the center of the dojo itself is a large quarter square mile courtyard. Here old trees, rocks, and grass dot the landscape. As well, a large rock garden is also located and maintained.

The main focus of the Dojo is a center spire located directly off of the courtyard. A large tower, a spiral staircase climbs the height of the tower on the exterior. Periodically, the case is met with rooms and balconies used for meditation. At the top of the Center Spire is a large lecture hall.

Found long ago by the Master Calen Nova, the Dojo has been kept secret from the rest of the galaxy until now. Upon arriving at the Dojo, hopefuls are met by adepts(NPC). After assigned a set of quarters, along with a tour of the Dojo, from there a hopeful's training soon begins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landing his ship down on the surface near the Dojo, Calen walks out and enters the structure. From there he waits for the arrivals of the first class....

"The Shadows will arise...."

The Peace Maker is seen in Borleis's atmosphere before slowly descending into the Jedi Dojo's hangar bay. The cockpit hatch opens to reveal a sleeping Camsie. A beep is heard and the Caamasi awakes from his slumber.

"So this is the new dojo of the jedi..."

Camsie stepped out of the ship and looked around. There didn't appear to be any other hopefuls around, but he did spot a jedi waiting there. Camsie looked behind him as he felt someone tap him on the shoulder.

Behind him stood a human male with a passive look on his face.

"I am a dojo adept, please allow me to give you a tour of the facility."

With a short nod Camsie followed the un-named adept down a stone path that was lined with statues of the ancient jedi. Then he led Camsie into a building filled with jedi quarters, training rooms and mess halls as far as Camsie could tell.

" I Believe this room will suit your needs." Said the adept pointing at room '184' peering into the room Camsie smiled as he recognized several medicinal herbs on one of the shelves.

"It will suffice."

The adept nodded before leading Camsie into a large open area with a giant tower in the center.

"Atop of the tower is a lecture room where you will attend for your lectures on the Jedi arts."

"I presume there is a garden nearby?"

"Their is a rock garden over there." said the Adept as he waved his hand vaguely towards his left.

"I mean a garden with flora and fauna."

The adept nodded before leading Camsie over to the building with all the jedi quarters. We walked down the hall before turning eastward and heading all the way down the hallway. The adept then opened the last door on Camsie's right. Inside was a waterfall with a little pool. Around the edge of the pool were rocks but on either side of the entrance leading up to the pool were trees and bushes who's leaves had medicinal propeties.

"Amazing..."

The adept smiled at my awe of the room before he led me back to the hangar.

"You may go speak to Master Calen, if you'd like." Camsie nodded before approaching the lone jedi standing in the hangar.

"Greetings, I am Camsie. A jedi hopeful. I presume that you shall be one of the instructors during my stay here?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Mercifully enough, the Stellar Princess makes the rest of the journey to Borleias without blowing any more systems. It emerges from hyperspace close enough to the planet so Armiena can get a nice view of the planet's landscape.

"Borleias: Home to beautiful grasslands, plains, mountains, beaches, etc." She grins. "And site of an abandoned Imp base." The Jedi definitely had good taste in training grounds.

Her ship settles in the Dojo's hangar, which is almost completely empty, aside from an E-Wing fighter.

"No, D9. Stay on the ship," R5-D9 hums, managing to sound hurt.

A human Jedi is waiting for her as she opens the boarding ramp.

"Your weapon," he indicates her blaster, kept on her belt. "You won't need it."

Armiena didn't even realize she was wearing her blaster. "Then I won't wear it once I get a chance to stow it away."

He nods. "I am a Dojo adept. Please follow me for a tour of the facility."

He first takes her to her room. 189, she stores the number in her memory. She glances inside, and sees the sparse furnishings.

"This will be fine," she says before tossing her gunbelt onto the bed.

She follows him around the Dojo, trying to form a crude plan of the building in her memory.

drayyy.png

Here we go... into a world I never knew existed before... The Jedi Adept took his leave, letting Armiena seek out Calen Nova. She walks all over the Dojo, first going to the obvious places--the central spire, the main entrance.

Finally, she finds him in the hangar, speaking with Camsie. She takes a deep breath, knowing that her life will never be the same when her training begins. She strides toward him, holding eye contact.

"Armiena Draygo, sir," she extends her hand to him. "I'm a Hopeful. I presume you'll be one of my instructors here?"

drayyy.png

Calen bowed at the sight of the new comers, "Welcome everyone. My name is Master Nova, and yes I will be your instructor here. I am sure you all have been shown around and given quarters. It will be sometime before the others arrive, in the meantime feel free to roam around."

Sending the hopefuls off, the Jedi Master turned to Neo, "Ah, Sith. Good to see you made it back. I'd like to say job well done, I have a promotion for you. Congrats Filthy Maggot, you are on your way to the top. Now then, along with your new rank I have a job for you during your time here. Your experiences with the Sith are valuable. This is why I want you to teach the new hopefuls all you can about the sith. Fighting techniques, force arts, even general tactics and instinct. In return, you will recieve my training. Sound like a deal Mr. Filthy Maggot?"

"The Shadows will arise...."

Upon landing, Darsha found a Dojo adept waiting to greet her. "It's all right.... erm... I'm already apadawan... just that my master is away on a mission that looks like it's gonna be long.....Don't worry about me... The hopefuls need you guys more..."

She waited at the hangar for others to land, seeing that she owed Scorp two spars, she might as well do it while she had time. Helps keep in shape too.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

"If you don't mind, I have a busted hyperdrive to see to." Armiena nods to Calen and Camsie before heading to her ship. Sje was looking forward to that like she did to Sith torture. Mon Cal systems were hell to maintain.

She boards her ship, and grabs the onboard tool kit.

"Alright, D9, let's see what blew here..."

R5-D9 interfaces with the ship's computer via a probe, and whistles quickly. Text scrolls down a holograph. Armiena reads it and groans. The hyperdrive shunt was damaged, and safety overrides were responsible for it dropping back into realspace. At least she wasn't fried en route, but dying instantly was still less stressful than replacing the thing.

"Yeah, I know, we'll have to replace it." Fortunately, she finds a spare on board.

drayyy.png

Camsie watched as Armiena walked over to her ship, before nodding to Master Nova. As he walked away from the instructor Camsie found himself walking down the hallways of the dojo's crew facilities. Eventually he found his way to his room.

"Sleep..."

Then Camsie falls onto his bed. Before closing his eyes

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Ish and Darex run a scan of their ship to search for possible homing devices before desending out of hyperspace before heading to the surface of Borleais. The scan shows the ships hull and interior to be clean of homeing beacons.

They land on the surface of the planet on the landing pad near their predetermined coordinates. Darex gathers his things and heads out to scan the area while Ish shuts the ships main systems down. Ish joins him in taking in the peaceful surroundings. Ish looks over at Darex to see if he's ready to proceed to the dojo.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

While Ish shuts down the ship, Darex gazes at the serene landscape of the planet. I like this place...it's beautiful, he thought.

Turning to meet Ish's gaze, he speaks. "Let's go in."

The two men head towards the building. They are greeted by two adepts. "We will show you to your quarters, Jedi hopefuls."

Darex followed the adept to a small but comfortable room (number 327) and sets his stuff down. "Thanks you," he tells the adept.

"Do you wish a tour, Jedi hopeful?" the adept asks him.

Darex considers. "Nah, I think I'll just explore on my own. Thanks again."

The adept left and Darex stepped out into the halls to find Ish.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Ish was led by his adept the opposite way down the hall from Darex. Ish yelled, " we'll catch up once we get situated..Okay?" The adept with jesture of his hand showed Ish through a door and into a small but quaint room.

He put down his single bag, and figured he could unpack his robes template and rations later. Ish was eager to begin training he exited his room in a quick fashion and marched down the hall to find Darex no doubt looking for him. "Ready to explore a bit?"

ish2hh6.jpg

Eli drops into the atmosphere and her ship lands a little way from the dojo. She jumps down from the hatch and looks around. The place seemed nice, These jedi know how to pick acadamies, Eli thought, Of course they always get blown up eventually. Eli turned and an adept was standing in front of her.

"Follow me, please" said the adept. "Lead on," said Eli with a sweep of her hand.

The adept lead her down the stone pathway, but before she got all the way to the building, she noticed Master Nova talking to someone who had obviously just arrived. Not wanting to be rude, Eli kept following the adept. He lead her first to what was to become her room. It was nice with plenty of space for anything she wanted to put in her room. As the adept shut the door Eli committed the room number 63 to her memory and the adept continued to lead her around the dojo, showing her everything from the cafeteria, to the lecture hall. When they returned back to the landing platform the adept took his leave and Eli headed towards Master Nova.

Reaching him Eli bowed and said, "Hello, master, I hate to interrupt you're conversation. I just wanted to make your acquaintance." Eli stood and looked at the master respectfully.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

Darex and Ish headed out to do some exploring. They first came across a rock garden. Then they crossed it and continued down a hallway, noticing that it was lined with training rooms. They found the galley and quickly grabbed a snack before continuing their exploration.

They passed through a beautiful courtyard and went back towards the entrance. There they admired the golden statues and spent some time wondering what great accomplishments the Jedi engraved there had done.

Darex's favorite part of the dojo was the entrance way. He loved the tall redwoods and the bright gold of the statues mixed in with the dark wood and green leaves. He turned to Ish. "This place is wonderful," he said.

FDY9u6P.png

Ish agreed wholeheartedly with a nodd of his head. Indeed he recalled the beauty of his families greenhouses back home on Dantooine. "Would you care to go see what they have in the realm of training for us to do Darex?"

Ish looked at Darex as he said that, but before Darex could answer Ish looked away again at the beautiful surroundings. He took it in and let the force flow through him.

ish2hh6.jpg

"Hydrospanner." R5-D9 hums as he extends a manipulator arm to hand Armiena the tool. She is practically up to her armpits in her ship's systems, trying to replace the damaged hyperdrive shunt.

There it is. Armiena finally spots the damaged part, and loosens the rusted bolts, swearing softly to herself.

R5-D9 issues a metallic scream, just as the hyperdrive shunt falls loose. She drosp the hydrospanner, and catches it.

"Thanks for warning me." She turns it over in her hands, but can't see any visible damage. And into the trash heap it goes. She lifts it clear, and starts working on replacing the part.

drayyy.png

Darex accepted the offer with a smile. "Sure. Sounds like fun."

The two men headed back inside after one last glance at the beauty surrounding them. Darex briefly wished that Skye was here to see the place. However, instead of dwelling on the thought, he instead wished her luck on the mission and pushed the idea out of his mind.

Upon reaching one of the training rooms, Darex felt a pull. He suddenly force-jumped straight up, landing on one of the beams that criss-crossed the ceiling of the training room.

"Sorry," he said with a sly grin at Ish. "I just felt like doing that."

FDY9u6P.png

Ish let out a gasp of laughter to see Darex randomly up near the ceiling on a beam. Ish hurried over to the side of the room near a rack of bamboo poles. He hadn't spared since he was back on Manaan....some time ago with Skye. He through a pull up to Darex, and leaped up using the force to meet him on his beam. He gave a wobble, then calmed himself and let the force permiate his every being.

That's better he thought as he steadied himself. He took a stance and balanced himself on the balls of his feet so as to be ready.

ish2hh6.jpg

Darex caught the pole and smiled when Ish jumped up beside him. This is going to be fun, he thought. I don't think I've sparred since Hoth.

The two circled a little, being careful not to fall off the beams. Darex sprung and clashed baldes with Ish, then quickly reversed it, trying to "cut off" Ish's legs.

FDY9u6P.png

((If you all could follow me, we are going to do a little lesson on the Sith.))

Neo thought for a second and answered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, could I please have your attention." Neo cleared his throat, he really hadn't addressed so many people.

"If you would all follow me, I want to show you a few things that the Sith had taught me. Please ready your mind, this may be a little disgusting."

Neo walked slowly down the hall, waiting for people to follow him. He headed in to a fairly large room, and sat cross legged in the chair. Waiting.

tru7h.jpg

After hearing Neo's announcement Ish and Darex glanced at eachother, and almost simultaneously they leapt off the beam. After placing their poles back on the rack they made their way to the room where they could feel a presence that was unlike any regular jedi presence.

They both came in and were the first ones to arrive. Giving a small bow each to Neo they took a seat before him and attentively looked around for the others that were certain to come.

ish2hh6.jpg

Almost got it... Armiena tightens the bolts to the hyperdrive shunt, swearing softly the whole time.

If you all could follow me, we are going to do a little lesson on the Sith..

Sithspit! In her surprise at receiving a Force message for the first time, she drops the hydrospanner. It falls somewhere in the maintenance pit, out of reach. After groping blindly for a couple of minutes, she finally finds it--just out of reach.

If only I could get two more inches.... Much to her surprise, it wobbles on its head, and "stands" precariously, more than enough for her to grab it. She raises her eyebrows as she returns it, realizing that she unconsciously must have used telekinesis to reach it. She takes a minute to wipe her stained, grease-and-oil-covered hands before rushing to Neo's room.

She arrives a minute later, just in time to hear his announcement.

drayyy.png

Eli ground her teeth at the message she received from Neo. When will these jedi learn to just use a PA system or something, I hate having people in my head!

"Master if you'll give me leave, it seems as though I'm being summoned hence. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to speak with you later, if it does not inconvenience you." Eli stood hands behind her, trying to not to cringe at the thought of having somebody unknown in her head.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

"It looks like this is all I am gonna' get." Neo stood up, and looked at four students, and nodded. It looked like a good group to start working with.

"The Sith are Evil Creatures, the are more or less animals, if I should say so myself. They, if givin' the chance, will slit your throat, pounce on you like an animal and eat you. Yes, I said eat you."

Neo looked around to each of the hopefuls, and sat back in his chair.

"They will try to get an advantage any way possible. They feed from your anger, your fear, and their very great persuasion."

He paused for a moment, and wondered what he should say next. The thought popped into his head.

"To defeat a Sith, is to be like a true Jedi, and follow the code. Follow everything you have been taught, and show them that you know. Stand in the light, while they stand in the darkness. Show them the meaning of the Jedi."

He looked into each of their eyes, and nodded to say that the discussion was over.

"Do you have any questions, I know that wasn't a lot of info, but I haven't gathered that much either. The sith are very...private, they will not share unless ordered or asked. And I say again, anymore questions?"

tru7h.jpg

Ish wondered if the thought he had in a his mind was a valid question. He could sense a difference through the force in this man which was quite unnerving. Slowly Ish raised his hand. Neo glanced at him and gave a nod telling him to speak. "I was wondering, though we are hopefuls, will we ever be trained to use any Sith force techniques?" Ish paused for he did not ever wish to become a Sith or join them, he just was curious if maybe knowing Sith force techniques would help defend against them. He again spoke with a guilty smile on his face, "it's not that I wish to become a Sith at all ever, it's just a curiousity thing."

ish2hh6.jpg

Neo's speech about the Sith only reinforced the view Armiena had about the Sith. Animals indeed--only an animal would destroy an entire world, much less a world that had been disarmed and nearly defenseless for milennia.

She raises an eyebrow at Ish's question. Would you even want to learn Sith techniques? She assumed the answer was obvious. She had long learned that the Sith were evil, and deserved to be exterminated.

She realizes that she snorted upon hearing the question, and tries not to blush with embarrassment.

"Excuse the rhetorical question, but would you even want to learn Sith techniques? Curiosity is generally a good trait, but I want nothing to do with the Sith or their teachings."

drayyy.png