Artus Prime

Tarrian Skywalker

Jacen held up a finger to signal Canderous to wait with his response. He pulled out his comm and learned that Mortati had just bought Celestial Construction Company. He sighed and shook his head. He sent a message to Kal, informing him of some news.

--Comm to Kal--

"Kal, I'll be down in the medical wing for the next few days. I'm going to ask that I not be disturbed. You have command. That is all."

--End Comm--

Next he sent a comm to he hangar bay, requesting they get him a ship with the modifications he had just commed to them.

He motioned for Canderous to follow him and made his way into the Medical Wing. He found Mindan's bed and pulled a chair over next to the bed. He sat down and let his chin rest in his hands. The sight was just horrible. It had never occured to him that Mindan could go into a coma. It had all happened so fast that he didn't know what to do. He put his face into his hands and fell into a deep sleep.

((AKA- I'm not going to be here for eight days. I'm going to enjoy a vacation from this character as it has really begun to piss me off. Have a fun time while I'm gone, and karma, try not to kill me while I'm gone...))

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

As Jacen walked off, Canderous did as he was ordered, making his way toward the medbay, not realizing that Mindan had suffered from a heartattack during the meeting. As he awaited Jacen's return from his personal hangar bay, he thought back to Ryloth, thought back to his cutting down a brother in combat just because he lost his temper. It seemed he still hadn't came very far from his arrival scene so long ago on Dubrillion.

When he saw Jacen heading his way, Canderous stood to salute his superior out of respect, Ryloth still weighing heavily upon the young Miraluka's mind. But before he could respond to Jacen's question of how he had fared, Jacen held up a finger to singal an interuption and sent out a comm to Kal and the hangar bay before signaling for him to follow.

Laying his black lidless eyes upon Mindan's forceful form, Canderous felt even more grief seeing his mentor laying in such bad health. So much had happened to Canderous these past few days, and such much pain engulfed his very soul, and it was beginning to become too much for even someone like Canderous to handle. Placing a hand upon Jacen's shoulder in an understanding way, he realized that the man too had fell alseep unexpectedly before he could even get a word out, Canderous chuckled a bit.

Breaking out a spare datapad that laid in a near by drawer, Canderous wrote out a simple word, though he knew Jacen would understand exactly what it meant. After all, the word, or name in this case, was one that every Black Sun member of the time would know. It simply said..... Duo.

Looking upon Mindan, and then over to the machine at Mindan's lifesigns, he let out a simple sigh, realizing it just got worse for him. He had to get his mind off of things for now, maybe Kal would have something for him to do. Heading back to the room where the meeting was being held, Canderous found the door now open, only one or two others beside Kal residing inside. Saluting Kal, Canderous spoke, hoping the man would have something he could do.

"Canderous Bralor reporting for duty sir..... that is, if there is any."

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

Jacen slept soundly for a few minutes before being interupted by a nurse needing to check on Mindan, Jacen nodded, moving his chair a few feet back. he noticed a datapad resting on the table next to him and picked it up. He had forgotten all about Canderous and sleep had overcome him, but it mattered not anymore. The one word on the datapad meant the world.

Duo...

A thousand thoughts rushed into Jacen's head. The attack on the Jedi Temple so long ago, where Duo had deserted them. Duo holding him at gunpoint inside his own quarters while he was drunk, the feeling of immense pain as the Black Sun Flagship crashed into the Alliance flagship, killing him instantly. For all the pain he had caused to so many over the years.

But Duo was dead. He hadn't been seen in close to a year. There was no way that this man had risen from the dead. Had he though. Duo had always been very clever, he had decieved Jacen twice. Maybe it was possible, but he would pay, and dearly.

Jacen watched the woman depart, then returned the chair to Mindan's side. Duo would wait until Mindan was concious and well, then he wouldn't know what hit him.

silassig-1.jpg

Two of Black Sun's Ships enter the system, Mortati packs up and boards the Neutron Pixie for parts unknown to those on Artus. He leaves behind a few men in charge of organizing the new stock of Cortosis for sell, rather then how they used to just give it to the Empire.

Mr_Mortati.jpg

The point is that you can't be too greedy. -Donald Trump

Exiting the meeting he was met by an older operative. Told news of the buy out of the private ship buliding company. Then finally to top if off, he was left in charge while Jacen took his R and R in the med area.

"Well everything is going a little differnt than plan it seems. Right now my orders are simple. Walk with me. I have missed much in my absence from the Sun. Inform me of this base on Krayysis or whatever it is. What we have done since the Rebel shake down. What operitives have we recurited. Tell me."

Kal walked from the room in the halls to his private office on the planet wating to have his order answered.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Canderous nodded in an affirming way and follwed Kal onward to the man's office. In truth, Canderous had been away himself during these last few weeks, either on the bounty he chose to follow up with or at the tournament on Ryloth just a few days ago, so his guess was as good as Kal's.

"Sorry sir, i've been away myself, first tracking down a bounty and then off on personel leave for the Mandalorian tournament on Ryloth......"

As they turned down the hall, Canderous took just a brief moment to clear his mind of Ryloth, his shame and disappointment in himself for his actions there still weighing heavly upon his mind. But soon he spoke up again, thinking back to those few hours he spent training Slicer's men at Krayiss II in between those off-world trips.

"But i did happen to visit the base at Krayiss II for a bit during those two trips off base. From what i understand, it's our only hidden base, no one knowing it's location but us of the Black Sun. It played a crucial role for us during the recent battle against Ronin Wartide and his cronies. Also, on another note, it was recently brought to my attention that Mr. Mortati bought out CelCon. So, if we happen to go back into a war with his group, we'll be once again with a shipyard, and possibly, a fleet."

Canderous took another breather, this time speaking off the record and off the sheets so to speak to his superior, confiding in the man like one would a personal friend.

"But i would have much rather it'd been me out there helping you guys out during that battle instead of training Slicer's men while he went. It would have much more productive if you ask me."

Stoppoing outside Kal's office, Canderous began to finish up what little report he had to begin with, hoping that it would be suffice for now. If he happened to learn something else of significant importance, Kal would be the first to know.

"As for the recruits, we had a Jaden Kal Koran, a Raden Kal Koran, a Ripper, a Karnage, and a Halal, though only Ripper and Karnage remain on Krayiss II. I happened to stumble upon the two Kal Koran brothers on Ryloth after they're escape from Krayiss II.... they apparently attacked a high ranking General when they weren't allowed to see each other after Raden myseriously found the hidden base.... But i'm afraid they were killed in the tournament.

And as for the Halal recruit, well sir, he stole a transport and jumped base as well. Or atleast, that's what the report stated."

Finally, he had finished what little he knew, taking a much needed and rather deep breath after the last part of the report. Placing himself at a rather at ease postion so to speak, more so leaning against the door frame, he plainly asked Kal, a chuckle eruption from his now unarmored form.

"And your vacation, sir, if you don't mind the asking? I hope it treated you rather decently, as you seemed to need one when you left."

darmanda.png

"It is ok, it the vaction was just what I needed. I went home and did some upgrades. I did hear of some things going on our second home, but then again fresh recurits are just that, fresh recurits."

Entering the office Kal found his three droids present. New droids, however they carried the same programing and weapons as their elders. Singaling for Canderous to follow him in Kal took a seat at his desk.

"Canderous. I have been reading up on the current personal list and you have been promoted high into the organiztion. As a result, I belive you should have voice in the current sisutation. What is your opinion on everything of late?"

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

"That's good to hear, sir."

Canderous said as he pushed himself off the wall and followed Kal into his office, the Mandalorian too taking a seat across from Kal. Shifting his posture so he could sit comfortably against the new blade that hung on his back, Canderous answered Kal's question.

"Well sir, although i may not agree with the current change in the managment, i can however agree that there is a change needed. Now i have heard tale of a more crimeful approached being brought to the table, which in my opinion is not the way we should go.

Instead, we truly need to make a stronger alliance with the Hutts and the possibly with the Empire as well, gaining a stronger presence in the galaxy that way. Excuse me for say so, but crime preys upon the weak and only makes us weaker in return. But that could just be my heritage speaking, sir."

Canderous, although speaking in a serious tone to his superior, proberably more serious than he should have, spoke only the words he felt at heart. After all, Canderous was a warrior through and through, not a thief or a smuggler, but as long as the Black Sun remained close to what it was now, Canderous would call the faction his home.

"As long as we stay true to what we were meant to be, the vision laid down before us by our previous CEOs, i will remain a true Black Sun member to the end. But, if it strays from this, then i will have to leave this organization and start anew in life."

By now though, Canderous could feel the tension he was creating, and decided it was time to back off so to speak, letting the slight temper that had grew slow to a screeching halt. After all, what happened at Ryloth still sat upon his mind, and was proberably the base of his quick judgment in words over the past conversation.

"No offense toward you, Jacen, Piccolo, or Mindan intended, sir. I just had alot on my mind when i left Krayiss II after the tournament at Ryloth, especially after hearing i would have to work with those who bullied their way into command. It's just something i'll have to get use to, it seems.

Waiting for Kal's response, Canderous remembered something that he still needed to take care of, something he should have been doing in the first place instead of sitting on Artus. When he left Krayiss II, he had been training a couple of the new recruits, and against his better judgment, wanted to see what exactly was going on with the Black Sun.

But now that he has learnt what he wished to know, he realized it is proberably best that he get back to Ripper and Karnage and do what he was being paid to do. Rising from the chair he was sitting on, he spoke to Kal, a joke being made to try and lighten the mood.

"Anything else, sir? I have a couple of recruits back on Krayiss II that i really should be getting back to. Recruits can't exactly train themselves you know."

((Please excuse Canderous's hotheadedness, Kal. It's meant IC, not OOC in any way, just so you know.))

darmanda.png

Kal listened to his the voice of this proud man and felt the passion and pride fill the room as he spoke. Kal looked at the personal list again, but his eyes distorted. Sighing he grabed a simple pair of reading glasess and saw on the list the recurits he spoke of. They added a simple yet rather odd apearance. Glasses, espically those of reading for eyes who have gone shows weakness. To Kal though, they reminded him of his father. Looking up at Candoerous Kal spoke now.

"I see of who you speak. Take well and return when ready. However you must know. While I am not as talented as this Mortiarti in the tech side of life, I was grew up around computers only to be raised by bounty hunters and assaisns. On Naboo before the empire took it over I could not step foot on the planet due to the acts I have commited. The Black Sun was perfect for me to train my skills. While it may seem I am not the average merch or assaisn I am at the heart the same. You must be prepared for we are returning to a point where we must become what we are seen as. You may go."

Jacen awoke from his extremly long sleep. He hadn't slept since he had been cloned, and it felt good to rest his body. He looked around and remember where he was. The medical facility, where Mindan was still in a coma. He signaled the nurse over to the bed and began talking.

"I'm going on a business trip. If anything changes in his condition you send a comm to me the second it happens. I don't care if its the middle of the night, I want to know if there is any difference in him."

The nurse nodded and Jacen stood up, grabbing the datapad that had been left on the table. The one word still on it. Duo. Jacen commed down to the hangar, alerting the team there to prepare two corvettes, the Nightwind and the Solar Light. The members of Group Six of the Black Sun Agents were to meet him down in the hangar and split into two groups, each boarding one of the corvettes.

Jacen entered the hangar and saw that the ships were ready for take off. At least the technicians were still prompt. He boarded the Solar Light and ordered the lift off of both ships. While they were preparing to leave atmosphere, Jacen sat down in the command chair, accessing a computer terminal. He hacked into the Naboo Control System looking for his target. After a few minutes of searching he found what he was looking for. A luxury starliner called Queen of Naboo. It would be perfect for what he wished to accomplish, and its arrival time would give the team plenty of time to set up there ambush.

Jacen sent a set of coordinates to the nav station, which in turn sent them to the Nightwind. The two ships sinked and a countdown timer started. When the timer hit zero the two ships blasted into hyperspace towards their desination.

silassig-1.jpg

Black Sun prisoner shuttle Malta emerged from hyperspace above Artus, and began its desent to the planet with Jaden Kal-Koran and his Brother's and Sisters DNA aboard. The ship touched down and began unloading it's precious cargo.

Talisabeth ecorted jaden to his cell, and Agent 24601 took the DNA to the cloning bay, where he put each DNA sample in individual tanks and waited for them to become alive.

Talisabeth and the other guards put Jaden in his cell, and locked the door and lowered the blast shield. Talisabeth though remained behind until the man became conscious. he jolted awake and Talisabeth leaned forward and said nicely,

"Don't worry, you brother and sister are being cloned as we speak, and you are safe. Your armor was destroyed by Crosa but Delta managed to retain this safley." At this point she held out Jadens helmet. "Now anyway I am Talisabeth Garren, your guard."

She smiled and awaited a response from the stuncuffed man.

E9z5qgW.png

Reading over recent documetns things have become interesting on a little planet called Corrlie. It seems their govement has stableized and things were returning to a sense of normal. Kal was supposed to be bring in extra donations and he had yet to even do that. With his three droids near Kal ordered them to his ship. It was time to have a nice donation from the local government. After all everyone wants to play nice with the Black Sun. Making a quick note. Is siad bluntly

Off to Corrlie to collect donations for the Black Sun.

With that Kal loaded up his his dorids and blasted off.

Piccolo piloted the Scorekeeper to the Black Sun base on Artus. The old Imperial installation was much larger than what one would expect for a crime syndicate stronghold. The Black Sun would not have been able to construct such a place if the Empire had not provided for its construction. Piccolo remembered vividly the day he'd made his agreements with Admiral Phillep. It was unfortunate the Admiral had perished. Piccolo set his ship down insided the hangar.

"Come on. I sent word ahead."

A protocol droid met Arissa and Piccolo as they moved into the main base. He handed Arissa her pass key. Piccolo explained it to the new recruit.

"That gives you a level one clearance. You can access most areas of the base, including your room. Why don't you get settled in? Meet me at the hangar when you are finished. We will pick you a starship."

Taking the pass key, she thanked him. She didn't have much with her, so she started to the halls she was directed to. As she made her way, she looked at the structure with an awe. It wasn't a bad place. Not by a long shot...

Finding her room, she entered, placed her bag on the bed and did a quick search of the room. She checked behind the furniture, checking for bugs... There probably wasn't any, but she hated being spied on. It had become a habit, to check everything.

After her normal routine, she quickly grabbed her bag and changed into the black robes she had carried along. They were so much more careful, and they made her figure not seem so drab. Traveling clothes were such a pain, uncomfortable, and an impression was still to be made.

Moving outside of the room, she followed the route back to the hanger, to find Piccolo waiting. She smiled politely and waited. Her own starship... she wasn't used to be being so nervous, but having a ship to call her "own" seemed to be too good. She couldn't really afford the more expensive things in life, but she did get by, and she was always grateful for the chances.

guns.jpg

Piccolo moved away from the Black Sun agent he'd been speaking with. The hunter had wanted a report on activities in his absence. Most agents were still loyal to him, and fed him information when he asked. It seemed that the Black Sun was still languishing in inactivity. Piccolo was not surprised. He met Arissa as she returned.

"Well, it's your choice. I can get you almost any variety of starship. Just pick a name for your ship and a model, and I'll have it delivered."

The hunter could have ordered it through the Black Sun accounts, but he decided it would be more expedient to pay for it himself. Piccolo looked over his datapad, ready to place the order. Generosity wasn't his strong suit, but he had no use for personal wealth anyway. He rarely bought anything, it would not be a burden.

"The Black Sun will take care of the payment for you, so don't worry about that. Consider it an advance on your wages."

((Sorry, middle of moving into my new place))

"For a name, I'll have to think about, but what type of ship would you say would suit what I shall be doing? I dont know much about ships, seeing as I've never owned one... perhaps you'd like to make the choice for me?"

Looking around the hanger, she watched as droids and others wander around. She noticed the other BSA, and has just gave a polite nod.

guns.jpg

Of course, Piccolo knew just the type of ship he would recommend.

"Well, I would say you should use a Firespray ship. They are good in combat, rapid-fire lasers, seismic charges, missiles, everything you need. They are large enough to accomodate passengers, and carry equipment. And we have some of them here, so you wouldn't need to wait to get one."

Piccolo walked her over to a set of Firesprays. Piccolo kept them around in case something happened to his, for emergency use. They didn't have any of the modifications of Piccolo's ship, with the advanced artificial intelligence. But with a good pilot, they were perfect for the sort of work she would do.

"It's up to you though. X-wings are easy to come by, TIE Defenders as well if you would prefer something like that."

"A Firespray seems alright. X-Wings have always fasinated me, but I do know me, and I like to go wild at times." She gave him a grin, "Maybe I'll christen it after you... The Life Savior or something along those lines...."

She knew she was being dumb, and she probably chose the worst time to display it, but so many things were racing through her head, she didn't care. Of course she'd find a suitable name... how many times had she dreamed of naming something of such worth?

Pyrrhus A suitable name for a Firespray... Maybe. Ari's heart beat slowed down, and she regained her self control. Smoothing out the front of her cloak, she looked over at the large male and gave him a look of inquiry, "What's next on the agenda..."

guns.jpg

Piccolo wasn't used to being called a Savior of anything. It was actually a welcome change. The hunter couldn't help smiling a bit at her odd behavior. She was unlike anyone he'd encountered before. It was interesting, yet unsettling at the same time. He awkwardly turned and gave the datapad to an operative nearby. Her ship would be ready when she needed it. Piccolo turned back, gesturing toward the entrance into the main section of the base.

"Next, we see what your made of."

Piccolo escored Arissa to the training area. It was a large silver room, with many mats on the floor and walls. The small arena was reserved for higher level operatives, and was empty at the moment. Piccolo was all business now as he put his helmet back on with a loud whoosh. His voice came out mechanically filtered now, through the helmet.

"Alright. Now, we see how you fight. Come at me. Use your blasters, your fists, whatever you have, but attack me."

This was to be no game. Piccolo had no desire to see her die as so many new recruits had a tendency to do. He intended to make certain she was ready for the sort of work the Black Sun engaged in.

Glancing around the room, a sly look crossed her face. Slightly turning, she exposed her back to Piccolo, listening to him. She removed her cloak, and as soon as he told her to attack, she did.

Spinning around, she tossed her hands infront of her, and two daggers flew to her fingers as she slashed out at him, crisscrossing his chest. Her foot stance prepared her for any counter attack. One thing she had always loved about her heritage was the agility she was born with.

She grabbed spun away from him, twisting her wrists outward, the spikes of her armor under the long shirt revealed themselves. She figured she'd be prepared incase she did have to show off abit.

guns.jpg

Piccolo was certainly taken by surprise. The blades hit so hard they created sparks against his Eclipse Armor. They scratched through the weak cortosis layer that coated the outside, hitting the hard metal beneath. Piccolo would have been gutted if he'd his armor had been weaker. He instinctively gripped his chest as he stumbled back, though there had obviously been no damage to his body.

I hope she remembers we aren't actually trying to kill each other here.

"Ouch. Good reflexes Ms. Dawson. Either I'm getting rusty, or you are full of surprises. Probably both."

Piccolo also had to admire her armor. He couldn't even tell she was wearing any before. It was a stark contrast to the hunter, who wore large, cumbersome and obvious armor.

"Now let's see if you can counter."

Since she seemed to want to practice melee weapons, Piccolo had his wrist blades spring out. He slashed at Arissa, trying to use his height and longer reach against her. As a half-Doshan, Piccolo had a decisive size and strength advantage. He wasn't sure if that would be enough to counter her speed.

Blocking his attack, she staggered back. He was strong, and it viberated through her hands. She hated the feeling and retaliated. Swinging up his chest, she again hit the armor. Thrusting the blades in a down, outward circle, they caught his wrists.

Crossing her arms, his arms followed suit. Piccolo was quite abit stronger, so she knew he'd break free of the lock. The blades pressed up against his chest and she grinned up at him. Ari prepared herself to fly, incase he chose to push as violently as she expected.

guns.jpg

Her blade thumped against the hunter's chest, ringing against the walls of the training area. Piccolo could tell she had skill with a blade. She would have killed him had this been real and had he not been wearing an Eclipse battle suit. Most people did not wear armor as he did, so this was not quite a fair test of her skill. Nevertheless, it was very entertaining.

She knows my advantage is in strength and size. Yet she still locked blades with me.

Piccolo wasn't sure if she had a plan, but it seemed unlikely she didn't expect him to knock her down. It could be a trap, and Piccolo never liked to do what was expected. Piccolo stood steady as she pushed against him waiting for the right moment.

"Always keep your body in balance. Never lose leverage unless you are sure you can strike your opponent. You cannot win with our blades locked."

Piccolo pushed her arms to the side, with all his strength. It offered him a moment to jump back, his blaster pack increasing the distance of his hop. Arissa was quick to recover, but the hunter had already increased the distance between them. Piccolo's wrist blades retracted as he drew one of his blaster pistols from its spring loaded holster. The muzzle of the pistol lined up with her forehead.

"Now what would you do? I don't suppose you can block blaster bolts with those blades?"

Piccolo knew he was taunting her a bit, but he wanted her to get into the moment. This was not serious, but it wasn't quite all fun and games either. She would be facing opponents who would have simply shot her in such a circumstance, or tried to cleave her with a lightsaber. Jedi were especially nasty creatures after all. The necessity of being on one's toes in a real battle could not be overestimated.

Her grin got wider as she looked at the blaster, "You're already dead..." Gripping the hilts tighter she nodded to him, "Look... but don't blink..."

Her speed had allowed her to attach two tiny detenators under his arms. "One thing is that when I go.. I'll go with a bang.. and everyone around me will too... I've always liked to tinker around, eventually, that'll kill me, I'm sure, but this at least allows me to cut a deal. If they don't feel that would serve them, well I have no affairs to put in order, and death doesn't fighten me."

Ari noticed a look of confusion on his face. "Oh, and the ones on you... I'm still working with those. Its a tiny explosion, enough to take your arms off, but that's it. ... But there's no need to shoot me, is there?"

She smirked abit and dropped her blades. Moving closer, she grabbed his forarm and picked off the threat off. Placing them in Piccolo's hand, she stepped back.

guns.jpg

Piccolo's mouth was agape behind his helmet, although he was careful not to show her his shock. She had got him. As he looked at the two detonators, he she had got him. There was no way around it. He'd never trained anyone who had beaten him in the first spare. He supposed she really didn't require his training at all. The hunter's surprise was replaced by a rare smile.

"Not bad. Not bad at all."

He tossed her the detonators.

"Well, I think that's enough for today. I would say you should practice, but I think I'm the one who actually needs to practice."

The hunter received a message on his comm as the exited the training area.

"Your ship is here. Do you want to see it?"

Shrugging her embarrassment off, she nodded. "Yeah, I would actually." Ari followed him back to the hanger. He showed her to the Firespray and her eys just widened. She couldn't believe she had her own ship. "What do you think of Pyrrhus?"

(((Short post, but I couldn't think of anything.))

guns.jpg

"That sounds fine to me."

Piccolo's mind was elsewhere. A plan had formed into his mind. The hunter was tired of sittng here doing nothing, not that training with Arissa wasn't interesting. But it was time to get back to work. He thought Arissa would benefit from something more hands on.

"Familiarize yourself with your ship and when you are ready, head for the Black Sun Citadel on Coruscant. I need to take care of some things. It is time for the Black Sun to begin reconsolidating its holdings."

The hunter also sent an encoded communication to other Black Sun members. His orders given, the hunter entered his Firespray and headed for hyperspace.

Nodding, she went to her ship and went over it. Getting some information from a droid, Ari spent a couple hours in the Pyrrhus. Feeling up to the task, she prepared to leave. Piloting out of the hanger, she headed to the atmosphere, punching in the coordinates for the Black Sun Citadel, she blasted off.

guns.jpg

Canderous listened well to Kal's story of his past life, the man obviously holding alot of knowledge and expertise. But still, Canderous did not sit well with the current happenings of his beloved Black Sun. He rose, and motioned himself out the door, Kal making his exit as well as Canderous went on with his daily duties.

Checking the status of Krayiss II, he saw that those he was supposed to go and train, had up and disappeared on him, forcing Canderous to stay upon Artus until he was needed by his brethren once again. Canderous hated just sitting around, the once Mandalorian always wishing to work with his hands and keep his mind off of things rather than just sit around.

"I should have gotten to Krayiss II much sooner. Atleast there i would have something to keep my thoughts at bay" Canderous said as he made his way to the hangar, thinking of working upon his ship to keep his mind off of things, especially Ryloth.

It was then that Canderous was granted his wish, a comm coming from a Piccolo, of the Black Sun, the man who was thought to have passed on into the force when Canderous had first joined the ranks of the Black Sun. Mindan and Silas thought highly of the hunter, so that granted great points for him with Canderous. So, to recieve a comm from such a man was just what canderous had been hoping for.

Coming into the hangar, there sat Canderous's ship, the Corvette mysteriously finding it's way back from Ryloth where it had been left before the tournament, so there would be no need for the Black Sun fighter he rode into Artus on. Still though, there was no ship in the galaxy that gave canderous the thrill that a basilisk war droid did, many memories of such a craft coming to his mind.

Embarking the corvette, Canderous took it's controls, starting the ship in a rather rushed fashion. After all, he was in a rush to get to the Citadel and see what this mission was all about. Within moments, the ship rose out the hangar into Artus's atmosphere and beyond, it's hyperspace trail blurring as the ship entered hyperspace.

darmanda.png