Ossus

Tarrian Skywalker

*Locke Scratched his head awkwardly as he stood to face his master.*

"You say I'm not trusting the force, I say I'm doing damn good considering that's the only thing I am trusting."

*Locke crossed his arms in front of him and tapped his foot.*

"That's right. I've never flown a ship before. Never had to. Considering- I think the fact that you still have limbs is something you should be thankful for."

*Locke wasn't very hungry, but was very anxious to start the learning.*

"Let's just jump right in, Boss."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Kira was guilty of assumption. He'd seemed so capable that she'd just assumed he could fly and now she felt terrible, wondering how she'd make it up to him. She had hoped that he trusted her too...

"I'm sorry Locke. I just assumed..."

Her voice trailed off, not really knowing what to say to him.

"You have been such a quick learner, and I know you are in tune with the Force. How can I make it up to you?"

Kira sighed, she really didn't know much about her padawan at all. She motioned for him to go ahead of her before following him outside...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"Whoa- you don't have to do that. It's a reasonable assumptoin to make. Most people learn to fly a ship. Having never owned one I never had to know how to fly one. Public transportation and stowing away seems to work better than you might think..."

*Locke cracked open the hatch in the roof to avoid the mud pit, then climbed up and out onto the roof. Locke held out his hand, offering to help her up.*

"You coming?"

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

"I haven't known anyone who hadn't been taught to pilot a ship. The last few years I've been in and out of military bases where everyone can. I shouldn't have made that assumption Locke." She tilted her head, a slight smile appearing as she added, "Well for a first timer it was a fair landing... least it's only the mud puddle we have to contend with..."

Kira took his hand, letting him help her out of the hatch. She took a deep breath, the air still heavy with moisture after another storm. There seemed to be some ruins built into the base of the mountain they weren't far from. The Force seemed to call out, Kira feeling herself being drawn towards the ruins.

"Ready Locke?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

"Yes Boss. Quite Ready."

*Locke looked out into the ruins of the long abandoned temple. The forest had sense grown into the temple, decaying the thick stone walls. All was covered in a thick moss. Locke looked upon the temple with a great many feeling. Intrigue, fascination, curiosity, anxiousness, but most strangely- familiarity. Locke stepped off the ship and into a mud pit, stepping on the first of many steps that the forest had grown over. Locke breathed deeply the moist midday air, the temperature cool from the sun having been blocked out by clouds that loomed ominously overhead. He reached the door with great interest, looking into the dark temple with awe.*

"Got a light?"

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira followed Locke to the entrance, a feeling of awe and reverence overcoming her. Their forbears had been here, she could feel the light energies swirling all around them, guiding them. Her hand glided over the intricate carvings on the door, her finger tips tingling as she pressed against a particular panel. The door opened slowly, creaking as it did so, the pair discovering a number of ancient fire torchs just inside. Kira picked two up, handing one to Locke. Concentrating she projected a small ball of energy to the head of her torch, lighting it, then touching her's to the one she had handed Locke so that his torch was lit as well.

"I feel we need to go to the lower levels... do you feel it Locke? The subtle pull towards the right passage way? I think we should stay together, not separate. We don't know what is here and I'd rather err on the side of caution than not."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke took the torch in hand and clamped down, taking the lead.*

"Indeed, Boss."

*Locked headed down through dank corridors of the temple, his master just behind him. He seemed intuitively to know where to turn and where to continue, his torch lighting his way.*

"I don't think there are any threats to us here. Maybe a disease or two, a wild animal, and perhaps starvation from being lost in a creepy temple, but that's about it."

*Locke came to a fork and pointed with absolute certainty toward the smaller of the two halls. He continued down, the torch lighting his way as he came to the a stair case. The long set of weathered stone steps were mildly treacherous, frequently crumbling and threatening to launch the two Jedi down a rather nasty tumble. Insects and small mammals scattered as the long unseen light illuminated the winding stone columns of the Jedi temple. As he reached the bottom of the staircase he began to recognize how good it was that he had the torch. The building was pretty nasty to navigate in the light with the force as your guide. If the torch went out you could be lost for days, maybe weeks, until somebody found you or you starved to death. Either would be nasty.*

"Sithspit..."

*Locke suddenly lost his intuition upon finding that he now stood at the crossing of five halls. The illusion that this served a practical purpose was lost as he came to this point. This was a Maze.*

"Scratch that. There is definitely reason to stay together down here. I suggest we stay close, boss. Very close. In fact I think clothes are a hindrance at this point. We need to be so very close that the bounds of society themselves aren't in our way."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira shook her head, laughing again at her padawan's suggestive nature, the sound echoing down the silent hallways. She had to give him points for trying though... he didn't want to give up on it...

"Nice try Locke but no... besides which, it'd be too cold down here to parade around naked. I'd prefer to keep my clothes on thanks."

She could already feel the chill in the air, the deeper they got in the complex, the cooler it became. Now which way to turn... Kira closed her eyes, letting the Force guide her. She noticed that Locke had stepped closer, close enough for her to feel the heat from the torch as he stood next to her. Somehow she didn't mind being close to him now, it was just the 'naked' part that she was uncomfortable with. That led to places she didn't want to go...

Her eyes still closed she began to turn in the direction the Force willed them to go... opening them to discover she was face to face with a grinning Locke, behind him a darkened narrow corridor with an intricate carving above the entrance way...

"That way..."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Sounds good to me."

*Locke was glad that he still had his master to guide him in this venture. He lead the way into the dark hallway, looking carefully for some sort of sign. This was where he needed to be, where he had been drawn too all this time, but what to do now was a complete mystery- until he saw it. It was a glowing symbol on the wall- though nearly impossible to see under layers of dirt and grime, it shone brightly in his mind, appearing to him as bright as day, his master completely oblivious to it's existence.*

"Stop. This is the place."

*She watched with reasonable disbelief as he began to clear away layers of dust, revealing the carved symbol even more clearly than before. It was a word in an old tongue long since forgotten. It was illuminated only through the force, and it carried a signature of great good. Locke read the symbol aloud in basic, it's meaning coming to him through the force.*

"Hope."

*Locke was caught by surprise when the wall began to shift, opening downward to reveal a large faintly lighted room. In it were shelves and shelves of books- writings of an old Jedi who didn't trust the electronic data to last. Fortunately, too, because all of the crude devices that were left behind in what seemed to be his private library no longer worked. Locke marveled at his discovery, wandering the shelves.*

"I tremble at the thought of all that can be learned here..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira placed a hand on Locke's arm first, stopping him from entering straight away,

"Let the air circulate first."

She sneezed as the musty air from the room whooshed out, not taking long to clear from the room. The pair wandered in, looking reverently at shelves upon shelves of books and other items. Her voice was soft, just a whisper as she answered him.

"Where to start Locke? This is amazing. It feels as though the Force has been used to preserve this room..."

She could almost see a pale vision of the Jedi Master, standing by a particular shelf. A large spined book glowing through the force, encouraging her to head in it's direction. She paused before the spector respectfully, hearing a strange accented voice deep in her mind...

Another Sunrider... learn the skills of your predecessors ... there are dark times ahead and those skills will be needed...

Kira nodded, accepting the choice of book from the shelf that she had been guided to and taking it to where she could sit beneath a brighter light to read it...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke lit the lanterns on the walls, which surprisingly still held working fuel, and then threw his own torch back into the hall. He couldn't risk accidentally lighting the books by accident. He figured the ones on the walls would be safe, being as the man who put them there had keeping the book's safety in mind.*

"You're right, Boss. I suspect maybe that's intentional. Maybe long mediation in this room had resulted in a sort of resonating protection on the books. I'm surprised that gust didn't blow these into dust, but they're still fairly durable."

*Locke wasn't about descriminate. He was going to read all of the material twice over. He started on the floor in the corner. They didn't seem to be in any particular order, except to an extent arranged by content. Some books, which were clearly all recorded by the same man, were on the nature of the force, others on abilities of the force, some on it's history, some on theory, some the effects on an individual, others on society, books on lightsabers, armor, and other weapons pertinent to the Jedi. They were all in the library. Locke picked up his first book and started reading, taking off his outer jacket to make himself more comfortable. Locke decided to read aloud a passage he found to be of particular interest.*

Cortosis-Resistant Blade

This upgrade to a Lightsaber has only ever been performed once, and even then it was a miracle that it came about as the designer was not Force-sensitive in any way. When upgraded, the weapon's blade can harmonically separate cortosis molecules at the atomic level. Note that this is most probably one of the most difficult upgrades to perform on a Lightsaber...

*Locke paused, raising his head.*

"It goes on to show the specs. It's really quite facinating. It completely overcomes the problem with Cortosis turning a ligthsaber off, and with a bit of effort, will destroy the Cortosis. I'll take about four swings by my mark though. I wouldn't attempt to build it alone. It's more of a team of Mon Cal techs on Glitterstem project. Damn this complicated..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira looked up from her own book, meeting Locke's eyes.

"That would be well worth the effort taken to upgrade. I'm sure Faust isn't the only one that uses Cortosis and to have a weapon capable of getting through that defense would be very good to have. Make a note of that information and we'll get stuck into it when we get the chance..."

She gave him a quick smile, again looking down to the pages infront of her. She had come across the references to Battle Meditation, but also information regarding her famous Ancestress... her eager eyes read the pages, the words flowing through her open mind, if Locke wanted to pick the information from her he was welcome...

Battle Meditation

A skill mastered by only a few Jedi Knights and Masters, it involves the Jedi's concentration on the general flow and the outcome of a battle. When the Jedi has pictured the battle in his mind, he can then project the image to all participants in the battle. This mental image influences both sides of the battle, and helps bolster the Jedi's forces while reducing the opponent's conviction. The Jedi Master Thon could do this, and so could Nomi Sunrider.

Two possible effects. The Jedi can force his adversaries to stop their attack and begin to fight each other. The Jedi can also make his allies will to win stronger, while weakening the resolve of the enemy. The targets of this power must have initiated combat for the power to work.

Battle meditation has it's limits, however. For a start, the maximum number of people it is able to affect is 1250 people and this is only if the Force user is extremely powerful. Most people are only able to affect 150 people while less powerful Force users can only affect 40-75 people.

--- --- ---

The wife of Andur Sunrider, Nomi accompanied her husband on a mission to deliver Adegan crystals from Master Chamma to Master Thon. When they were waylayed in the Stenness System and Andur was killed, Nomi suddenly realized that she was as strong with the Force as her husband was, if not stronger. She quickly dispatched the thugs that killed Andur, using his lightsaber to cut them down. She feared the use of the weapon, and later continued her dead husband's trek through the Stenness System to deliver the Adegan crystals to Ambria. There, she herself picked up the Jedi training that was meant for her husband. She trained under Master Thon, who discovered that Nomi was proficient in the use of Jedi battle meditation. Thon also started training Nomi's daughter, Vima. When Bogga the Hutt pursued Nomi and her Adegan crystals to Ambria, Nomi again resisted the use of the lightsaber, but took it up to defend her Jedi Master. She dispatched Bogga's minions, and strode further down the path to becoming a Jedi. It is later revealed by Thon that Nomi's coming is foretold in at least one of the Jedi Prophecies. She was later assigned to assist Ulic Qel-Droma in quelling the civil war in Onderon system, and eventually fell in love with Ulic. That love was short-lived, though, for Ulic fell down the path to the Dark Side of the Force in his attempt to penetrate the Krath. They tried to defeat the Krath in the Empress Teta System, but were repelled. She was part of the Great Council on Deneba, and later returned to the Tetan System to try and persuade Ulic from his dark quest. Her love for him proved to be lesser than his desire to avenge Arca's death, and he left to become Exar Kun's apprentice. She returned to Master Thon, and was caught by Crado and Oss Willum, who had come to kill Thon as part of Exar Kun's pogrom. She and Sylvar were able to stave off the attack, but Nomi was drawn deeper into the Great Sith War. When Ulic Qel-Droma was captured and brought to trial on Coruscant, Nomi went with Cay Qel-Droma and Tott Doneeta to try and appeal to Ulic. His Sith possession was too deep for Nomi's love, and the appearance of Exar Kun only strengthened Ulic's powers. Nomi and the other Jedi were powerless as Kun executed Vodo-Siosk Baas, and struggled to follow Ulic and Kun to the Auril Systems. Nomi went to Ossus to assist with the evacuation of the Jedi libraries after Aleema destroyed the Cron System, and was again caught up in Ulic's demise. After Ulic murdered his brother, Cay, Nomi was so enraged that she used the Force in an attempt to cut Ulic off from the Force. Her anger made the attempt extremely effective, and Ulic was completely cut off from the energy of the Force. She resolved herself to the fact that Ulic would never love her again. In the aftermath of the Great Sith War, Nomi threw herself into politics and was the driving force behind the Exis Convocation, but lost tracked of her daughter Vima, who stowed away on Hoggon's ship to seek out Ulic on Rhen Var. Joined by Sylvar, Nomi travelled to Rhen Var to recover her daughter. She discovered that Ulic had never forgotten her, and had in fact carved the likenesses of Nomi and Andur into a cliff of ice with Vima's help. However, she was unprepared for Sylvar's arrival on Rhen Var, and even less prepared for Hoggon's killing of Ulic. After Ulic's body disappeared into the Force, Nomi vowed to focus more on the training of her daughter. Although the Jedi histories don't provide any further information on Nomi Sunrider, it is known that her daughter Vima continued the line of Sunrider Jedi Knights, and her line was thought to be ended with the death of Vima-da-Boda.

--- --- ---

Battle Influence

With this power you can invision a specific out come of a combat and help make it a reality through The Force. After you have influenced the outcome of a fight, enemies tend to miss their targets a lot more. If they fall prey to their own anger and hatred, they may turn on one another.

Combat Sense.

Combat sense helps a Jedi focus on the battle at hand. Everything else becomes dulled and muted as the Jedi's senses are all turned to the combat happening around him. All targets become mentally highlighted in a Jedi's mind, focusing his attention on his opponents, a Jedi gains certain important advantages.

Battle Meld

This power may be used to include any other Force-sensitive characters in a telepathic link. A person involved in this link can heighten any of their senses and can also see/hear/smell whatever the other people on the link can. The more people in the link the more people in it can heighten their senses.

Kira paused in her reading to reflect what she had read... While she knew most of what she'd read abot the Battle Meditation, she was very interested in what it said about her ancestress, Nomi... after a long moment she went back to her studies...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke read on- page after page- chapter after chapter- book after book, absorbing as much as he could possibly absorb. By the fourth book on lightsabers he read he had become so enthusiastic with the idea of a lightsaber he couldn't help but read a passage aloud.*

"Lightwhip

The lightwhip is the prized weapon of many Sith and Dark Jedi, but only a scant handful of Jedi. Similar in many respects to the Force Lash, the Lightwhips were harnessed energy coiled around incredibly strong, 2.5 to 4.5m long (length varies between users, and is based, in part, on the builder's height), alloy whips. They can easily cut through the strongest metals in the hands of a skilled user. Because the lightwhip is flexible and unwieldy, it is very dangerous to the beginner, and those without any formal training are as much a danger to themselves as they to others. In the hands of a skilled user, however, the lightwhip is capable of deflecting blaster bolts and solid projectiles, in addition to its formidable capabilities."

*Locke closed the book and looked up at his master.*

"That is my weapon."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira looked up again from her book, marking the page she had just been reading to answer Locke...

"Sounds an interesting choice there Locke", she then had to grin, "You won't get to accident prone with it will you?"

She opened her book again, carefully carrying it over to where he was sitting, looking over his shoulder first and seeing an entry regarding Light Daggers... Hmm, they sound interesting as well... might be handy to have...

**This is a smaller version of the lightsaber. The handle was usually 13cm long (as opposed to 25-30cm), and slightly slimmer than the saber's. The blade is only about 20cm long, instead of the normal 60-70cm length of a lightsaber. It is typically used for training or utility purposes, or carried by Jedi as a combat backup.**

"Well I haven't found much yet about the Force Bonds, but I did find this..."

She held the entry out for Locke to see...

Life Bond

A Jedi character may choose the life bond power to permanently form a mental link with one other individual, normally a mate (although sometimes siblings, parent and child, or even very close friends chose to life bond).

Detailed information can be learned by activating the power. The following benefits are only in effect when the characters are actively using the life bond power.

The force-user is aware of the others general location and general emotional state: whether the person is frightened, in pain, injured, happy or experiencing some other strong emotion.

The Force-user experiences the other's senses: he or she sees through the other's eyes, hears what the other hears, and smells, tastes and feels what the other person is experiencing. However, at this level the characters are affected by each others experiences ”“ both characters share pain, and if one character is injured, the other character suffers an injury with slightly less severity (ie: if one character is mortally wounded, the life-bonded character is incapacitated.)

The Force-user is considered telepathically-linked to the life bond partner and can read the surface thoughts of the other if the other is willing to share those thoughts (as per the receptive telepathy power.)

The Force-user can send thoughts to the life-bonded partner (as per the projective telepathy power), allowing the characters to carry on a telepathic conversation.

As an added benefit, the two characters can sense ”œpremonitions”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

((OCC: Sorry I haven't posted, but I've been really busy lately and there is only so many times you can write about reading books before it drops on your priority list. Maybe after this post we should leave and head for Ilum. Break up the manotiny. By my guess they don't have enough remaining force to maintain a blockade, so they won't really say much to oppose us, provided we're sneaky.))

*Locke slowly scanned the shelves for something to catch his eye. One large leather bound book with a buckle that kept it closed was quick to catch his eye, it's size particularly huge and the size of the hand-writing particularly small. It was the most recent book he had seen, it's completion date inside the back cover. It was specially treated- it's pages hardly worn through the years and the lettering as legible as the day it was written. Locke opened it up and slowly scanned the introduction.*

"It seems, boss, that this is the author's 'magnum opus.' I'm guessing that as he grew old he began to sense the inevitability of his own demise. After spending so much of his life slaving over old writings and datapads long enough to transcribe all this, I imagine he would have some profound observations..."

*Locke touched the front cover which bore the same symbol as the door to the library did. Hope. Locke stood up with it in hand.*

"You know, master, I think we've been in this library quite long enough. Who knows what manner of bacteria has been growing in here over a thousand years. Maybe we should take a break, come back another time."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira looked up from another book, having found a wealth of information on all subjects... force bonds/techniques, lightsaber techniques/modifications/forms, healing, different applications for crystals. No subject was left out...

"Yes, some fresh air would do us good. I've lost track of time since we've been down here. We can always come back another time."

She closed the current book she had been reading and carefully put it away, motioning for Locke to follow as they relit their torches on leaving the room. Kira was starting to feel hungry, now that she wasn't concentrating on the books.

Carefully the pair backtracked, making their way back to the surface, the Force still swirling all around them, guiding them in the right direction. As they neared the door the torches were extinguished and carefully placed where they had gotten them from.

Stepping out into the afternoon sunshine Kira drew a deep breath.

"I want to have a swim before we leave Locke... while the sonic showers serve a purpose they don't beat fresh water."

Not waiting for an answer, Kira headed off towards an overgrown pathway. She could see the glimmer of sunlight off water through the trees, her force sense indicating her correct guess as she came out of the undergrowth to a pool of water. On one end of the pool she could see a waterfall, the sight very beautiful to behold. She took off her robes, hanging them over the branch of a tree. Removing her boots and trousers but leaving her short sleeved shirt and undergarments on, Kira dove into the clear pool of water and swam towards the waterfall.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke was slow to come around to the idea. He followed his master's path to the pool of water slowly, using the mowed down brush as a guide. He looked over and eyed her with mild dissapointment. He had hoped to find her a fan of skinny dipping. To only find 3 of the goal 5 garments removed and on a tree was a slight defeat for Locke. He eyed her casually, clutching his book.*

"Wow. That- uh... Sure is water. Good luck with that."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira reached the falls, noting that it shallowed the closer she got to them rather than deepened as she had thought they would have. She turned towards Locke sending a tendril of thought towards him, telling him the water was great before moving to stand under the falls, feeling the water cascade over her. Waiting a moment she stepped through them to the cave that lay hidden behind the wall of water. Locke hadn't seemed inclined to join her for a swim so she assumed he'd just stay over on the bank and wait.

It was warm in behind the falls and looking back at the water, she noticed that there was a pathway that led through the side of them - someone could wander through there without getting very wet. She removed her shirt and rung it out, hanging it over a rock to dry and wandered through the cave, noticing there were murals in here as well. It was light enough to see detail. Kira sat in front of one of them, taking in the details of the scene it depicted...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke went to the bank and watched speechlessly as his master rung out her shirt. To Locke it seemed the slow motion wringing of her shirt while in a bra and panties wasn't right without a slow guitar or synthesizer solo playing in the back ground. Locke watched and drooled just the same though, possibly more so. He walked forward, slowly, his eyes fixed. He looked at his master as if he had something to say, but instead just smiled and nodded.*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira had thought that Locke would have stayed on the other side of the pool with his book, not make his way round it to the falls, also thinking that she had the cave to herself so wouldn't have to worry about being seen with the wall of water blocking the view from the other side. At first she wasn't aware of him being there, of him watching her. Feeling his eyes on her and sensing his presence behind her, Kira half turned round, shocked that he was standing there. She felt her face heat up from a blush, her eyes dropping to where her shirt was laid out on the rock. She drew her knees up infront of her, wrapping her arms around her legs to cover up her torso from his gaping.

"Locke! What... what are you doing here? I though you were reading your book..."

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"I was, then you went out of sight and I came looking for you. I found you here, at quite the fortuitous moment, I may add. No need to be ashamed of your body, boss. It's a beautiful thing, you shouldn't hide it away. Show it to the world. Share the wealth."

*Locke took off his shirt and threw it into the pool, arbitrarily.*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Still blushing Kira looked back up from the ground to see Locke removing his shirt.

"Err... what are you doing?"

She hugged her legs tighter against her chest, feeling very self conscious at her lack of clothing.

"You going swimming after all Locke?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Oh no boss, I can't swim to save my life. I'm just trying to level the playing field for you. Maybe you won't be so uncomfortable then, eh?"

*While he spoke Locke screwed around with his belt buckle, seeming to have quite a bit of trouble with it.*

"Damn thing is bent up, doesn't open right anymore..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

"And what makes you think I'd be more comfortable?"

Kira noticed that she would have to go past Locke to get back into the water and right at that moment she didn't want to close the distance between them, not when it meant she had to 'uncover' to get past him. She reached with the force for her shirt, partially relieved that he was having troubles with his belt buckle...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Well, if I'm butt naked then you can't very well be self conscious of your own lack of clothing, because you'll be conscious of mine. Simple right?"

*Locke continued to muss with the buckle as he spoke, suddenly become extremely frustrated at the inoperable buckle.*

"THRICE DAMNED PANTS!!!"

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira's jaw almost dropped and she did drop her shirt which was floating over to her.

"Please tell me you have underwear under your pants Locke"

She could feel her face heat up even more, her heart beating rapidly and as about embarrassed as she could get right then she guessed as she avoided eye contact with him. She hadn't seen a man without any clothing on before and wasn't sure she wanted to either... she twisted around from Locke back towards the mural, concentrating on the images depicted on the wall rather than the man behind her, although she was very much aware of him. For some reason she wasn't thinking of Locke as her padawan, but as an attractive man instead... dangerous way for her to think right then... especially since she was so scantily clad. She took a few deep breaths, trying to compose herself... but not having much luck. Even closing her eyes she could still see his muscular bare chest.

They had been through alot together recently and this now flashed through her mind. She had been so worried about him during that battle at Coruscant, had even let down some of her personal barriers towards him... to the point where they had kissed.

Finding the information about Nomi, how she had been a Jedi when she'd had her family put a new light on the subject and Kira now started to think differently about everything. It had been Nomi's husband Andur that was supposed to get trained first but it ended up being Nomi instead... true this was still a different case, Locke was her padawan, and she his master. Her emotions were very much in a confused state. Opening her eyes she couldn't help but turn to glance back at him again, humour re-aserting itself and she found herself laughing softly at him as he fumbled with his buckle...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

"Screw it. I give up."

*Locke hung his head in shame as he released the buckle, thinking now that it must be an omen. The force willed him to have his pants on. By this Locke felt somewhat betrayed, but he accepted it just the same. He stood still without his shirt, now reverting demeanor abruptly as if he hadn't just threatened his master with his own nudity.*

"So, Boss, what now?"

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Giving up? She was relieved that his pants were remaining on, sighing with relief but concerned about his aura of defeat. As she twisted to glance over her shoulder at him, she caught sight of something glinting behind him, the Force tugging at her senses. Is it? Forgetting how little she wore, Kira stood and brushed past Locke on her way past him... feeling contact shock from where their bare arms touched.

Her attention was still on the glinting objects embedded in the wall of the cave...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke's eyebrow went up as she went past, his attention still on her even as she began to examine the wall of the cave.*

"You know, when two people spark like that it's a sign of a strong connection between them..."

*Locke tilted his head, realising that she wasn't really listening. He walked over to stand a small step behind her- almost touching. Locke gazed at her face, meanwhile sneaking his hand into a most opportune location just below the base of her spine. Locke's gently rested his hand on her fundament, while he smiled smuggly.*

"Watcha lookin' at?"

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Almost trance like, Kira answered his first statement, as she examined the wall.

"We do though Locke, you know that already... it's called a Force Bond..."

Her voice trailed off as her hand raised up towards the wall and the embedded crystals within, her fingers tingling as she touched the gems. She knew he had come up behind her, but not as close as he had. She jumped and gasped in shock as his hand touched her behind,

"Locke!"

She spun round to face him, almost unbalanced as she had been close to the wall, unsure on how to 'take' his smug look. She took a number of deep breath's before answering, trying to keep things on the straight and narrow,

"Surely you can feel them Locke... the Force is strong in this cave... "

7MxDMRQ.jpg