Ossus

Tarrian Skywalker

"Yes, sending a mission could be risky but doing nothing would be worse." said Dashel just as quietly. "So better to send the envoy with only light instructions and the freedom to act according to the dictates of the Force. We'll get to see our prospective Master handle delicate politics and negotiate the tricky waters of artifact recovery."

Dashel continued watching the tech restore the painting on the wall. The gentle touches seemed to do so little on the their own if he took them for their individual strokes, but he could see the possibility inherent in the cumulative application. Such seemed to be the way of the Force, small strokes that were part of a greater tapestry that might not be fully revealed to the players.

"This Imperial Remnant that has formed, have we sent any Jedi to meet with its leader and the Imperial Knights? It would be nice to have some sort of agreement in place for sharing information at the very least. Perhaps occasionally a joint mission to promote harmony between the two orders and to exert a little guidance how their tradtions develop?"

Even as he said the word Knight, Dashel felt a sharp nudge from the Force, the beginning of an idea concerning the trial of Knight Vos made its way to his consciousness. He turned to Kirlocca with a sharp, feral grin on his face. Part of it was humor, part of it was grounded in a very serious turn of mind.

"It just occurred to me that we should welcome Vos in a way to emphasizes the seriousness of what we are offering and what he is going to be sent to do. If you don't mind, I'll have a message sent to him summoning him here immediately. Once here, he'll find the way into the Temple barred before him and be asked to wait upon the arrival of a message from you and that you are deep in meditation on his future. Once of us can then formally knight him at the Temple door, and then guide him to the council chamber to receive our judgement. In short, I am thinking to send a message that he is to think of himself a Jedi Knight in service to the Force before we even begin and that he no longer serves Dahar. And send a message to the rest of the Jedi about whose in charge of the order and that are all in service to the Force."

Kirlocca was very reflective on what Dashel had suggested across the board. It was a very strong stance, and yet one that needed to be made. He felt like a part of him owed Dahar some measure of respect, even though his mind seemed different from when they last talked on Gala years ago. Dahar trusted Tobias... Breaking his own glance at the floor which the Wookiee was unaware he was doing and looked at Dashel.

<< The Imperial Remnant Head of State and me meet a few weeks back. No final agreement was given yet, seeing as I thought it best to wait for a formation of a Council before any action was made. Raven Zinthos though does seem eager to have Jedi aid and support, but her ideology is very close to what Dahar may have had in mind. Not really wrong... but I'm not sure that we can fully back it. Not without having serious repercussions from the Galactic Alliance and a Chief of State who used to be one of us... >>

Kirlocca let his words hang, as they did carry some weight. After a few moments passed, he finally responded to Dashel's other comment.

<< I think it more wiser to let Tobias walk in regardless. He is a Jedi, my last time being Grandmaster he was coming in as an apprentice to Dahar. Regardless of his... dark nature that resides within... a Master Trial will do him and the rest of the Order some good. It will give trust both ways. But you can send word to him. I want him to feel welcomed here. >>

Kirlocca let his voice have a bit more weight to it this time. He wanted it clear that he felt Tobias shouldn't be made an example or even looked down upon. Trust needed to be built, and it had to go both ways.

As soon as Sandy had taken over the controls to take them to Ossus, Vos retreated to his room aboard the shuttle. There- he had collapsed onto his bed and passed out. Dreaming of Adenna and ten other places he would rather be he spent the entire time in dream land. Only waking up for the tone that they pulled out of hyperspace did he open his eyes.

A touch of anxiety fell upon him as he made his way to the cockpit. A bit odd now that the PIT Droids were back at Catnip. Finding the ship in capable hands, Vos took a seat in the Co-Pilot's chair, but did not touch the controls as Sandy set the autopilot, instead he sent a message to his Blue Friend for an update. Mostly, he just laid back in his seat and watched as the ship approached the planet. Making sure to double up on his mental barriers, as well as collapse his presence in the Force- like cloaking almost.

"How did I do master?" Sandy questioned.

The edges of Vos's lips curled upward slightly- "You preformed perfectly, Sandy. Have you scanned the area - or picked up any communication traffic offering any clues to where Kirlocca would be? If not-" Vos opened his left eye, swiping his finger on the datapad. "Here is the comm freq-..." He paused, opening both eyes and sitting forward a bit. "Actually... Reach out... what do you feel? Do you feel the life on the planet? Our Wookiee friend? Any other Jedi? Take your time, reach out, then tell me what you feel."

He rotated his head to see Sandy better, and waited to see what she could feel.

Dashel smiled, happy to be part of a Jedi cadre of Jedi true to the core beliefs of the order. Kirlocca's demonstration of that during his long service and during their conversation bode well for the near future of the order. Not sure if the central comm system had been restored, he lifted his bracer and opened a channel to the Grass Tiger.

"Kala," he said, "I have a message for Tobias Vos. Let me know when your ready to transmit a secure message."

He practically heard the smile in her voice when she replied, "Short range comms will do as he is currently orbiting Ossus."

Dashel turned to Master Kirlocca. "Seems he came to us."

Turning back to the small image of Kala being projected above the bracer, "Please inform Knight Vos that he is to meet Grandmaster Kirlocca at the Jedi Temple. Master Kirlocca will take it from there."

"Done," she said, "Now about getting back to Coruscant? You gave them your word."

"And so I did," said Dashel, "but the mission has changed..."

He stopped for a second as a ripple of pain went through the Force. He focused on the ripple for a second and felt the wave of fear, sadness and pain wash through him. Having experienced the phenomenon many times before, he understood exactly what the ripple entailed.

"Kala," said Dashel, "Find out whom was just attacked. I felt a major population center somewhere take a blow. More, the planet the population center lay on seems to be absorbing hit after hit."

She came back less than 4 seconds later.

"Carida," she said, "Reports are coming in of a Sith attack on Carida."

Dashel centered himself and turned back to Master Kirlocca. "It seems the galaxy continues to burn. Its not a fire we started, but we'll do our best to get things under control. If you need me, I'll be arranging the aid for Coruscant and Dathomir. If you want, I can add a relief convoy for Carida into that."

Kirlocca closed his eyes as Dashel turned around to make the message, and almost immediately felt Tobias Vos in the Force. It was a technique learned from Kitt Fitt, although Kirlocca's own ability in feeling other Force presences was limited to getting a strong impression and knowing personally the Force user. Tobias had shown enough display that it left an impression on Gala. Kirlocca felt it best to reach out first and sent a warmth in the Force towards Tobias mere seconds before Dashel informed him that he was on his way. As soon as Dashel turned around fully after making his own communications, Kirlocca simply bowed to him before responding.

<< No, I think that you should get to Coruscant. I will personally visit Carida. I owe Head of State Raven Zinthos a personal visit anyways. Thank you for talking and bouncing ideas with me. I will remain in contact. May the Force be with you. >>

Kirlocca again bowed before his fellow Jedi Master and pulled out his own comm to send something off to Xae-Lin. He would now wait on Tobias to arrive and for Wrrushiwn to be ready for his next part of training. The galaxy needed healing, and part of it would start with the burned bridges that the Jedi Order had with Dahar and Tobias.

Draj, who had been quiet throughout the whole conversation finally spoke.

"When will we leave for Carida, master? The more we wait, the more people will die; but, we can't rush in without analysing the situation. What could the Sith want on Carida anyways, do they plan to take over the planet, or is their target more specific? Perhaps the are looking to assassinate a target, or destroy a facility."

Draj couldn't think about what it would be like to face off against a sith. He had no Jedi combat training, and fighting a sith with a blaster would probably not end well. Was he afraid, or simply cautious, was there even a difference between the two?

Sandy let her green eyes drift shut as she reached into the force, her hands tightening on the control yoke. In her mind she expanded her force influence and reached out to the planet below, slowly she willed her mind to control the force to narrow to the planet’s surface and was immediately overwhelmed by the immense amount of human and animal life on the surface. All shining beacons in the force. She focused harder and drew her field of vision up until she found a cluster of beings that felt warm and familiar, friends. She turned the controls and followed towards the presence of the jedi, her concentration was holding, but it was exhausting to delve so deeply into the force, and soon beads of sweat had formed on her brow and were snaking into her eyes. She concentrated on the jedi on the planet’s surface and attempted to shut out any of the salty sting that was coming through her eyelids.

Rssnerack? Hausvker-

Her heart began to beat faster as she heard the familiar screeching voice of a long dead slaver.

Aublene jorchs karslan?

And the grunting voice of rust coloured togorian. All whispering at the edges of her consciousness. Her eyes snapped open and she tightened her grip again on the controls before diving back into the force. The voices were gone and as she meditated she could feel a large hand grasp at her right calf. She ignored the faint sensation and continued to concentrate at the task at hand. And then she felt it, a tearing wrenching sensation of mass panic and death rip across the force from some place unknown. She wanted to throw up. But she bit down the bile and continued to pilot the ship, hoping that Tobias was not seeing her weakness.

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

A comm, much clearer than the last one, comes in for Kirlocca.

Master Kirlocca, I feel that I'm needed here more on Raxus as there seems to be a greater threat that I'm being drawn to. Through some surprisingly peaceful conversations with Emily Skywalker, John Skywalker's daughter and rightful owner of the Sith Temple on Raxus, Master Quietus, and Jaina Skywalker, there are pieces falling into place that point to a group of cultists that may or may not seek to gather as much knowledge about the Force to them for what ends, I don't know. My instincts tell me it isn't good.

These same cultists raided the library here and slaughtered many innocent beings here in pursuit of that knowledge. We need to move to secure our own temples and remain on alert for attacks on our own grounds. Jaina was dead before she came to the order to claim her daughter and it's possible that this cult might have had something to do with that.

The knowledge here on Raxus is vast and it's imperative that we find what was targeted so that we might know what specific knowledge they are seeking.

There are no others outside of Quietus and those around him that are tracking this. I will keep you updated as things progress from this end. Forgive my continued absence.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

Even though he had 'turned off' his connection to the Force moments after coming out of hyperspace, he knew the other two out of the three Jedi worth noting did feel his prescience in the Force. Slightly irritated at himself and the other two- why were they attuned to the space above Ossus? Even Kirlocca sent out a welcoming invitation through the Force. Tobias didn't feel it, as previously stated he had shut off the Force connection he had, but he was still able to see the influence in the Force to him. It was more like watching the Aurora Borealis back on Kiffar- him on the ground looking up to see the shifting light move around while he sat there- untouched and unmoved from it. Ignoring that wave, Vos read Sandy's body language.

"Let's not go down just yet...." he said softly, not wanting to interrupt her connection to the Force and what she was feeling. He did feel the same wave that she undoubtedly did, but he kept his focus on the here and now. "What do you feel? Can you sense the life on the planet? The difference between the plant life and sentient life? Nice and easy now, you've got all the time you need to focus on what your senses are telling you."

Something wasn't quite right, he could feel it throughout his body. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, though. He wanted to call in the corvettes to make sure he had ample back up- for a number of reasons that flashed through his mind before he could sift them out.

Kirlocca turned and looked at Wrrushiwn and ignored the comm for a moment.

<< Sadly, people have already died. Us arriving will not stop more deaths, nor will much more continue. But what does await us is Head of State Raven Zinthos, whom will have some clarity on what actually happened and how we can respond correctly. I also have news to deliver to her on the state of the Jedi and our official stance on her offer. >>

It was a very sad truth that Kirlocca did not want to admit. Death had already occurred, and it was heavily due to the Jedi talking and re-establishing. They were becoming too slow in how to do things. Something drastic needed to be done, but he also knew that such a drastic measure could not be done by the Jedi Order. Kirlocca needed a new plan and new options. Something in the back of his mind began to form... but he was not sure he could pull it off. Pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind, he turned his attention really quickly to Xae's message on his comlink. After a moment, he decided that a response was not needed from him at the moment, so he tucked it back into his belt. He turned towards Wrrushiwn again.

<< I think that some time getting some extra training might be useful to you. Master Dashel will be going to Coruscant. I would have you tag along with him, as he will become overwhelmed with some extra time. He would be able to give you some basic training. My current path is about to be... clogged with conflict. It would be very unwise for me to take you with me. >>

Kirlocca really hoped that Dashel wouldn't mind having Wrrushiwn tag along for training, but he was also sure that he would become overwhelmed with extra time and would look for something to do. Training the Wookiee would be a good thing.

A comm. comes in for Master Kirlocca from Master Healer Organa. There is a lot of noise and CoreSec Agents can be seen pouring over information in the background.

“Master Kirlocca. I have more grave news. There has been another attack on CoreSec HQ on Corellia. I have attached footage of the attack along with some old footage comparing the fighting styles of the attacker here and of Vladmir Faust. As you will see, the fighting style of Gavo Malako is almost identical to Faust’s. It is quite clear that he was being controlled. Just before this attack I felt a painful spike through the Force. I am also wondering if you know anything about this Morthos that was mentioned? Any information will be welcome.

With regards to the search for the Sith Kern, we were at the Relmis Estate when this attack happened. We had been engaged in another fight with a group of Keshiri which prevented us entering the Estate proper. We had fought them off and were preparing to enter the main building when the attack on CoreSec HQ occurred. Obviously our priorities shifted and we immediately returned to Coronet City. I will remain here as long as I am needed in my Healer capacity and as a Jedi. We have a duty to let the people know that the Jedi are back and willing to assist in any possible way.

May the Force be with you.

Along with the footage sent are some crime scene images taken from Gavo Malako’s home, the message on the wall clearly seen.

The end will come again as have I. Let Morthos or some other Dark power complete my work. Follow the steps of Vaklu to his master and then to me.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nodding, Sandy ran her hand through her blonde hair and placed it back onto the flight control panel. She adjusted the autopilot so that is would glide gently into a geostationary orbit above where she sensed master Kirolocca, then regained her focus, a little nervous, but that was usually a good thing. She let her eyelids flutter closed again and reached out to the surface of the planet a two dozen kilometers below them. To say that there was an abundance of all kinds of life down on the surface would have been an understatement. Her consciousness touched life here and there and she could feel the hive mind of a swarm of insects devouring a dead creature. It was fascinating how they coordinated, but there was not the high level mind that she was used to of humans and near humans, the mind that thought bad and unclean things. That felt betrayal and love.

There was a relief in the non-complexity of the insentient mind. A lack of cruelty, a lack of grand ambitions that made her feel safe. She sighed, that was not the world destined for her. She withdrew and looked into the teeming forest at plant life. No sentience at all, but the desire to grow and multiply. Cells forming and dividing, warmed by the sun and fed by the falling rain. Also a nice thought. She began to withdraw to bring herself back to the ship and where her master sat beside her but suddenly she felt a hand on her chest and a deep and old weight was on her shoulders. She shivered and continued to withdraw from the force as her vision was slowly filled with a thousand red glowing eyes. She yelped and shut herself off from the force. She forced a laugh and glanced at Tobias.

“Well there are certainly some un fun things down there but there is a distinct difference in the life in the force. The plants and things are nearly undetectable because they feel no thoughts, and yearn for nothing. They have no aura. Animals are all kinds of complex, but they think in no language that I know, and think no clear thoughts…” She trailed off, hoping she had answered truthfully.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Vos leveled his eyes at his apprentice. Narrowing his eyes to cut out what he didn't see- he was trying to read her better- her body language. Slowly tilting his head to the side as if to hear her from different angles- the angle was not sharp in any means, but it was still there- the angle shifting. A moment passed after she had finished her explanation before he spoke with a lop sided smile.

"There isn't a right of wrong answer, Sandy. What you felt and how you described it was just that- how you felt the animals and plants." He smiled more broadly across his face. Leaning back into the co-pilot's chair he held his hands out with the palms up. "I feel the life slightly different than as you described. I interpret it slightly different, I suppose is a better way to phrase it. But then again, we are different species- I am Kiffar, you are human. I'm sure even a Quarren, Wookiee, or even a Cathar would interpret the signatures differently as well. Your Fosh friend? I imagine she could speak volumes about how she feels about life in general. Maybe, you should ask Kirlocca when we meet him. The bottom line is- you did feel the difference between the two. Good Job, Sandy. You've paid attention to a lot of what Adenna taught you I'm seeing. Do you have any questions?"

He returned his hands to his lap and interlaced them. No fumbling with a datapad, he had no other pressing issues and wanted attention on Sandy. With that last bit- he was hoping she would open up about what was troubling her. He promised not to press her for details, but was worried that she would never divulge what kept playing at the back of her mind. Maybe if he spilled his bit out- what was nagging him, she would follow suit. A part of him wanted her to jump over that hurdle.

All in due time... He thought.

Draj did not like the idea if Master Kirlocca travelling to a planet that had been attacked by the Sith on his own. If anything happened to Kirlocca, Draj would blame himself for not insisting on going. But, what could he do if they did end up fighting a Sith, he would not be of much help. Finally, after thinking about it for a moment he decided, he would be better able to help Kirlocca and the Jedi if he got some training than if he got himself killed.

Draj finally spoke, "Very well, it would be the smart thing to do"

Kirlocca lowered his head just slightly before closing his own eyes and giving a very tiny bow towards the other Wookiee. Almost as soon as he finished, his comlink chirped, but the Grandmaster waited until a later moment to hear what it had to say. For now, Wrrushiwn would be his focus.

<< Do not worry Wrrushiwn, the Force is with you. I suspect that you will be reunite with me sooner then maybe you expect. Now go, collect your things and meet up with Dashel. >>

Kirlocca then turned and moved to a quieter location to listen to the message left for him. It was from Skye, who was reporting on the events that transpired after Dashel had left her. It had seemed like something strange was going. Kirlocca had never heard of Gavo Malabo or this Morthos. Vladimir Faust however was a name he knew. He had never met the man personally or seen hm outside of the Holonet reports. But if he had returned in some way after Onderin and Darex had defeated him... The galaxy would be in peril. Quickly, he sent a reply to Skye with all of the information that he had, which wasn't much. But this news, plus the events on Carida made the Grandmaster want for Tobias to reach the surface sooner. But even then he knew that patience was a virtue, and one that may actually be worth waiting on.

Dashel and Wrrushiwn left Ossus, headed for Coruscant via a fairly roundabout way. The Jedi Master intended the long course as a way to get to know the apprentice, beyond a few images and paragraphs in an electronic file. While many of the notes were done by Master Kirlocca, he knew that words on paper never told the whole story.

Sandy nodded slowly, contemplating what her master said, her green eyes listlessly drifting over the control panel before her. She licked her thin lips and her eyes regained focus. She looked over to her master as she began the slow descent towards Ossus, “When you enter the realm of the force, do you ever feel really weird things?” She grew quiet, hoping she wasn’t referencing his old path through the darkside, she didn’t want to make him dislike her so she trailed off for a few seconds before forging ahead anyway her words going a mile a minute. “When I go in, at first everything is like super ok and it's so relaxing like Master Adenna said, but after a little while like when I am trying to concentrate really hard things start appearing, feelings, sensations...a lot of bad stuff mate.” She corrected her verbiage to not sound like her Galan Underworld past and continued, “Sorry I mean master, does that make any sense? I'm scared to touch the force and if I spend too much time in it some really bad stuff happens.”

The ship angled into the atmosphere and landed it after a few minuted at the complex on Ossus. As she was snapping off her crash restraints she continued. "When I am in the force, sometimes voices talk to me. I don't think I am a bad person, but I feel this darkness in me that is ever present since Thalassia. It scares me a lot..."

Calix Meus Inebrians

Another smile came across his face- if only Sandy knew how far down the rabbit hole he could go into the Force. Or how far down he had already been. Shifting his hips to sit back now, he rubbed his fingers against one another- gently feeling the knuckle wrinkles, the scars, the few slivers of hair that sprouted between the joints. "Oh, Sandy. One of these days I will show you what I feel within the Force. But to sum it up- yes, all the time. Just recently with DuVos back at the station, to things... I hope you never have to see. My skills lie with tracking- tracking anything almost. I can search the stars for someone if I know their signature in the Force, unless they are hiding, then that's another story. Continue, please." He responded before going further. Then there is was- that bit that she had been holding back. Replaying the words over in his mind, he was very cautious as he spoke.

"It is good that you tell me these things, so I can try to help you. But tell me, do you recognize it? Do you ever talk back to this voice? It is good that it scares you- I have my own demons that keep me in check. Catches me off guard sometimes. Perhaps you have some unfinished business on Thalassia? Maybe we should go there and see if we can get the voice to stop? Think on it- let me know if you want to go there, and we will." He moved to get up after they touched down- the conversation wasn't over, it was time to take it on the road- so to speak. Walk and talk, get the blood pumping so that it took more oxygen to the brain at a faster rate. Think faster. He made a motion with his head that meant for her to come with. Xae-Lin was an exorcist, maybe she could help Sandy as well. That thought twisted his stomach for another reason, unsure why. Maybe he was here to answer Sandy's questions- and perhaps ask Kirlocca his own questions. Sandy was a bright young girl, but she had her own troubles to worry about. Tobias had his own- and Dahar was now gone.

Idly waiting for the boarding ramp to lower, he pulled up a datapad and began to look through some sort of listing of top trending animals that were somewhat domesticated- or could be. It wasn't long before he chuckled at some of these names- and sent the listing to Sandy for kicks, and to see if she would want to pair with an animal, like he had with Sooba. It would be good for her mental health in the long run- and Sooba did come in handy on more than one occasion... Part of him reminisced about the beast and how it reacted to meeting Adenna and Sandy for the first time. That was his best guess to help her, but he would peruse other avenues of treatment for her- a conversation for himself and Kirlocca.

As the ramp lowered, he reflected that he wasn't scared or nervous as he thought he was earlier. He had been running through the Jedi calming techniques, and that apparently had worked- or maybe the Force was speaking to him. This endevour was one he did not wish to have, and knew the Force wasn't demanding he was here- this was a preemptive measure to clear the air, and see if the bridge was burnt and falling. His mood told him this was an opportunity, and Tobias was determined to make it such an event. For himself and for his apprentice. When Sandy reached the top of the ramp- he motioned for her to take the lead. Implying she knew the way as she was connected with the Force, and Vos was not currently. As the two descended- Vos spoke aloud- and it sounded like a thought he was just vocalizing. "I do ask you to do a lot of thinking, don't I? Maybe sometime we should just turn off our minds and turn on our lightsabers and use that as a form of active meditation..."

With Dashel and his own apprentice now off planet, he could feel a shift in the Force. It wasn't bad, evil, or even malice... just a shift. Kirlocca knew what exactly it was. Tobias Vos and arrived. It wasn't an open declaration of his arrival, nor was it the man's presence within the Force, but rather the ripples already stirred within the Force. Kirlocca closed his eyes and reached out to find the current the was moving his way. He let out a sigh as he opened his eyes. There was no words needed, he simply began to walk towards the entry way of the remastered Jedi Temple to meet with the long journeyed Jedi. Hopefully they would find rest within the halls.

As sandy walked in front of her master through the pathways towards the entry way she answered his questions, "Master, the voices I hear are from my past, those slavers that had me on Thalassia, and every so often there is another voice. Feminine and strangely beautiful. I don't hear it often, but it speaks to me of power in some place called the Maw? I don't know what that is, but it scarred me enough to never really want to find out. I try not to answer it" She looked back over her shoulder, "But sometimes it compels me to." She shrugged and stopped in her tracks and bowed. For they were before the Wookiee Grandmaster, Kirlocca, and she had lost her voice for the moment. Finishing her bow she managed to say, "Hello master Kirolocca, I am Sandy Sarna, and you know my master Tobias." She knew that they would have much to discuss, and did not want to get in the way.

Calix Meus Inebrians

His hands clasped behind his back, Tobias moved his thumb around and around the palm of his opposite hand. His gloves- freshly cleaned and tucked into his jacket pocket. The new clothes were neatly kept- obviously new and not of the Jedi Traditional garb. This was more of the business class, and maybe somewhat of a scoundrel durability influence. Reinforced elbows on the blue-gray jacket, a bit of thickness to the jacket, and over his shoulder- a well traveled, but not trashy- satchel bag. His dark blonde hair had been pulled back, still not long enough to put in a knot. A shaven beard with specks of grey in it. His tan skin creased around his lips as they spun up into a smile. He bow respectfully to Kirlocca, but did not address him yet.

There wasn't the hesitation there like before- the way Vos had kept his distance in the past. On Gala, and then again traveling to Tython. Tobias stood there with confidence, an unmistakable aura around him that he was comfortable here, even cut off from the Force per his choice. Repeating the Jedi Calming Techniques behind his mental barriers, his blood pressure, pulse, and breathing did not change. The trio of physical conditions weren't going to come into play yet, Vos chose to come here and face Kirlocca. Last time, he had the privilege of attending to other things- people averting his attention. Here, it would be just him and the wookiee in just a moment.

Steadily, after Sandy's introduction, and his own bow Vos spoke- "Thank you, Sandy. Would you like to ask Master Kirlocca's own interpretation of how he views life through the Force?" His voice was soft, careful not to maneuver Sandy into something she didn't want to do. A whisper not to hide- but also not to call out. His tone and the way his body language reinforced that the choice was hers, he would not force her to ask or put her in an awkward situation. If she was embarrassed, but curious Vos would ask Kirlocca how he viewed the life of this planet- the difference between the sentient beings and the local flora around the planet. Buck up, buttercup. he thought behind the mental barriers. He silently hoped she would ask the Wookiee Jedi, even he was curious Vos had to admit to himself.

Kirlocca acknowledged Sandy and Tobias with a bow of his own. Sandy seemed... cracked within the Force now that she stood before him. She was whole, but there were indeed fractures. He wondered how long they have been there, or if Adenna knew of them. Either way, the Jedi Master could tell that she drew some strength and sense of calm through Tobias. It was the evidence of a link in the Force between the two, and that was extremely reassuring to the Wookiee. He also took note of the clothing that Tobias was wearing, as it was not very typical Jedi clothing, but since only a percentage only wore such clothing, it wasn't too much of something that would stand out. Even Kirlocca had shin and forearm wraps and a typical ceremonial X-shaped Wookiee belt that he wore. Although, he did wear a Jedi robe over those.

Now there was still some distance in Tobias, the same distance the man had from the moment he first meet him way back on Gala before becoming Dahar's apprentice and friend. It was something that Kirlocca wanted to address, but Tobias clearly was still doing some sort of training with Sandy, as he asked her a question out loud. And the question was intriguing, and held tons of merit. The very thought of life in the Force made Kirlocca smile slightly as he thought upon his own answer, to which he answered before Sandy even got a chance to ask it herself.

<< Ah, life seen through the Force. It distinguishes a uniqueness within all who can touch the Force. Some see it as a light, others as a extension of the Force itself. I see life in the Force on many levels. To me, each life, whether plants, animal, or intelligent being as a flame burning within it's own color and shape. It can be chaotic and fiery red, a calming blue, or another color that carries with it the uniqueness of who and what it is. >>

Kirlocca looked off to the side with a thoughtful glance. The Force was something that could give him a very strong sense of a path, but it always left him remembering that all walk different paths with different intensity. It was a good reminder that all life was special to the Force. He suddenly looked up and gave both a reassuring smile.

<< I take it training has begun with you two? You are a lucky to have such a skilled Jedi as a Master. >>

So Kirlocca just went for it, Tobias could dig it. Even Kirlocca's view point was another variation that Vos could relate to. A small smile came across his lips, as he looked down to Sandy. Reaching out to his hand on Sandy's shoulder, he looked to her, then Kirlocca.

"Yes it has, and yes I am lucky. Ms. Sarna is a fine teacher." The tone of those words were that of assurance, and respect. With Sandy coming into his life and under his own responsibility, even their short time together- he had learned a few things from her. Although the training was more Tobias to Sandy, learning was always a two-way lane.

Looking her up and down one more time, Vos reopened himself to the Force. Patting her shoulder, he nodded, then let his hand fall back into one another. He felt the construction and the whirl of life all around him as he looked around, not wanting to steer the conversation away from the topic- if Sandy wanted to ask a few questions of her own.

When she saw the Wookiee Grandmaster Sandy could feel her heartbeat spike in a strange terror, like a kid caught with her hand I the bowl of muja candy. she contained a wince of fear and as she finished her bow she had to force herself to not attempt to hide behind Tobias. It must be the fur. She thought, it reminded her of the Togarian slavers. Though her heart was stilled by the calmness that exuded from his aura in the force she still feared him. She feared the purity that she could sense in him, because it reminded her bitterly of her own internal darkness that ebbed and flowed around everything that she did. She thought if she looked in his eyes her very soul would be laid bare and every secret spilled out like a river of blood from a severed artery. She felt so dirty in his presence.

She managed a blush at Tobias’s comments and tried to stammer a comment back but stayed silent, embarrassed of making a fool of herself. Most of his comment went over her blonde head, but she knew there would be meaning there she could pick up through meditation and concentration. She nodded and finally spoke, “Yes after Master Adenna’s departure Lord Peregrin took me in, he has been teaching me ever since, and I am most grateful.” She smiled widely, and prepared to listen to the masters talk as an apprentice should.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Vos looked down on Sandy, a small, but still approving, smile on his face. Sighing, his eyes examined her and with a nod he looked over to Kirlocca. "Right! Well, then, shall we begin?" With a lofty tone to his words. A deep breath, and he cleared his throat with an ah-hem.

Vos repeated the mantra 'I want bantha, I want chicken, meow mix, meow mix- I want ANSWERS' All nice and still lofty, but a bit of a hammer blow at the end- kind of tone.

"What happened between you and Dahar?" Vos didn't move. He wanted to know if Kirlocca manifested the issues his friend displayed. His body language shifted- a bit defensive.

Kirlocca paused at the very mention of Lord Paragin from Sandy. He had almost forgotten that Dahar had given that name to Tobias as a way to help him allure better to the Order. His own personal opinion thought that name sounded... too evil to be given. Plus, the Jedi Master believed that Tobias wouldn't need such a name to stand in good terms with the Order. Then he had Tobias ask him flat out what had happened between the Dahar and himself. The very question brought a slight hint of sadness within Kirlocca. Letting out a sigh, he responded rather soft spoken.

<< Dahar... Choose a path I did not foresee. When I left him in charge of the Order, he stirred some feelings within other Jedi. I had him meet me here so that we may discuss how to approach things without breaking the image of the Jedi Order. He... he choose instead to walk away from it all. In doing so, left much to me to pick up. I had really hoped that he would have stayed, but the Force has a will of it's own. Dahar followed the path he felt the Force calling him towards. >>

Kirlocca now turned and began dos lowly walk back into the Jedi Temple, making it super obvious that he wanted Tobias and Sandy to enter and relax. After all, this temple would be home to many Jedi.Why not let Tobias and Sandy be the first to find respite they need. As he took few steps, he quickly changed the topic. Not out of wanting to avoid the topic of Dahar, but rather, to bring some internal peace between the two Jedi.

<< You've been avoiding me Tobias. Ever since I first met you on Gala before Dahar took you on as an apprentice. Is there a reason why? >>

Kirlocca kept himself open to the Force. Even in a simple answer, the very small ripples would tell the Jedi Master exactly what Tobias was feeling. Although, something told him that the two were about to be beyond honest to each other. This talk had been waiting for a while, and both the Wookiee and Kiffar knew it.

Vos watched Kirlocca turn and start to walk into the temple. He did not follow right away. Standing there, contemplating what he should do- and if his choices would in any way hurt Sandy and her own well-being.

Blast it to frag, Adenna, where are you? I need you here. Vos thought. With his previous associations, this was the part where he was stabbed in the back. With the Jedi- it was something else.

Clearing his throat and readjusting his pack, he followed behind Kirlocca. "That's not quite how it went down, you know... where did you speak with him? Can you take me to where you had that conversation?"

Vos stayed behind the wookiee a ways, but still enough to have some warning if this was a trap. Also- just inside where they would easily converse with one another. Tobias was not going to accept any other destination than to where the two Jedi Masters spoke. He'd get down to the bottom of this, of that he was sure. The fingers of Vos's left hand played across his lightsaber inside his bag, ready. Kirlocca's own question would be answered once Tobias was sure they were safe here. Dahar said Kirlocca tried to kill him, but now Kirlocca said Dahar walked away. Vos knew that wasn't the case, and he was determined to find out exactly what happened. Suspicion and curiosity were primarily on his mind, but there was only one way to settle the matter.

((Dank filler post))

Sandy watched and listened with apt attention to the various jabs each Jedi was taking at each other under the table with a strange mix of awe and sadness. Unsure exactly what her master had a problem with in regards to the Grandmaster.

Calix Meus Inebrians

Kirlocca stopped mid walk and turned to look directly at Tobias. His mood shifted very obviously within the Force and allowed his own presence to become extremely stern.

<< That is how it went down. You can search and feel me out in the Force to find such information is true. But I sense you wish to use Psychometry to feel for yourself. Don't misjudge me Tobias, I have lived four times longer then you have been alive. I have no reason to hide or lie about anything. Feel it out for yourself. >>

Kirloca lifted his paw and pointed towards the area of which him and Dahar had stood, along with Aryian Darkfire during the heated discussion. Kirlocca was trying to offer up trust and an openness to a Jedi that many would rather him take different actions towards. The last thing Tobias should be ding is making the Jedi Grandmaster second guess his own judgement. Dahar had trusted Tobias, and Kirlocca would trust him until the Kiffar gave him a reason to not trust him. After the Jedi Master pointed to where Tobias could use his Force power, the Wookiee stood with his arms folded in a posture of waiting, although, still very mindful in the Force, as the Kiffar had much of the Force swirling.