Ossus

Tarrian Skywalker

A comm comes in for Kirlocca.

Master Kirlocca, I hope this finds you well. We failed in retrieving any artifacts from Raxus Prime. We found almost all the inhabitants of the Temple dead, and the library itself had been looted. I don't know who did it, or if Raxus was the only target, but given the organization and ferocity of the attack, I wouldn't bet on it. Also... Xae-Lin has conferred the rank of Knight upon me. It appears that I am at your disposal. Please advise as to the result of your meeting with the Empire. What is the stance of the Jedi Order on the Imperial Ultimatum? - Jaina Jade Skywalker

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Kirlocca gave a slight smile as the shuttle blasted out of hyperspace above Ossus. It seemed like going home to him, even though the place held much tension in years past, and almost a week ago. He knew that somewhere, his friend Dahar would be exploring the Force still and growing as a person. It was a comfort knowing that Aryian was with him, even though he had challenged him as a Sith. Dahar would not fall that far, at least Kirlocca hoped he wouldn't. Turning his head to face the other Wookiee, he spoke.

<< Knossa is an old city. I anticipate that we will find a little population down there. The Eye of Ashlanae and the Praxeum might still draw some travelers. We should touch down and begin to scout out what sort of resources we will need. I am sure that a quick call to Head of State Raven would be welcomed to help us rebuilt so close to her. >>

Kirlocca turned his attention back to piloting the shuttle through the atmosphere when his own personal commlink buzzed. He was a bit shocked, but upon going through the message from Jaina, he felt a slight ping of guilt for sending them into a bad fray. But he figured that at least there was some good news there. Jaina was a good Force User. He would feel terrible at forcing her to stay with the Jedi, as he knew her heart longed for more of a freelance type of role in the galaxy. So he quickly sent her a reply, and then turned back to Wrrushiwn.

<< We will be touching down in five minutes. Prepare yourself for some walking. >>

The shuttle had touched down in the city of Knossa. It was then that Kirlocca moved swiftly through the city towards the old Jedi Praxeum. Upon entering, he quickly activate a code to get the transmissions up and running and then sent a recorded holo projector of himself to every Jedi that he still had the frequency for. He also sent it on a highly encrypted frequency to avoid being intercepted. Now, the Jedi Master would wait...

A heavily encrypted comm comes in for Kirlocca from the vicinity of the Coruscant Memorial and a partially destroyed hospital. The speech is formal, short and a little stilted and obviously created on the fly:

"Master Kirlocca," said Dashel,"I welcome your leadership of the Jedi Order and look forward to a more active order. Skye Organa and I are currently on Coruscant, assisting in dealing with the damage caused by the attack on the Coruscant Memorial and a subsequent attack on Master Organa by a Sith Lord. The attached file holds most of our current knowledge of the investigation. Please note that CoreSec seems to have taken a hostile attitude towards Force Users, but Jedi in general.

Please let me know how I may assist you further in creating a revitalized order, one more active and just than what came before. If you intend to create a council might I suggest that Skye Organa and Adenna Alluyen be added to it.

Further, be wary of any Master or Knight brought to their position by Dahar. The man seemed odd, and I am not sure that spontaneously raising or appointing people to ranks without due trial is good for the order or even makes them trustworthy. They would need, however, to be considered innocent until they prove themselves guilty.

An encrypted comm arrives for Kirlocca, traceable to Solaris Enterprises on Corellia.

Master Kirlocca, thank you for your concern and for your welcome. I am honored that you would consider my opinion. As ever, I trust you implicitly, and ask that you remain at the head of the Council as Grandmaster. In terms of the Council, please consider Master Skye Organa as a likely addition. Her compassion is matchless and her mind is shrewd. I commend her to you. I may be away and out of contact range for some time, but I await any news you have to offer. May the Force be with you. - J

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

A comm arrives for Kirlocca from the outskirts of Coronet.

Master Kirlocca, I am humbled and honored that you find me a key member of the order. I am certain that you will make a fine grandmaster, as you have done fine in the past. I am aware of the other developments, although I appreciate your review.

As to the council, though, my limited knowledge of the order, as it is, leads me to recommend: Jedi Master Skye Organa and Jedi Master Dashel. If you are accepting recommendations. They are the only masters that I am aware of at this moment. Any other masters have faded to a point that I cannot sense them. I have not seen Kitt in some time. Nor have I seen Darex or Onderin. But Skye has shown that she stands for the compassion of our order, while Dashel stands for what he believes is best for the order. I find we will need both in the tumultuous landscape of this galaxy.

NvFYuwm.png

A heavily encrypted comm. comes in for Master Kirlocca.

Master Kirlocca, I believe you are the right one to lead our Order as Grandmaster, like you have in the past. May I recommend Dashel Illioni and Xae-Lin Ardell as Council members. They both uphold what it is to be Jedi.

On another note, I have troublesome news. My former Padawan, Fynn Relmis, has fallen to the darkside. He goes by the Sith name of Kern. He and a group of soldiers attacked Coruscant General Hospital where I was giving aid. During the subsequent fight, he disclosed to me that he was going after 'all of us'. I got the impression that he was going after anyone who used to be his friend but I seem to be his main focus. I will work with Coresec with regards to this and will keep you informed of what is happening.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

An audio-only transmission comes in for Master Kirlocca, somewhat staticky, but still clear enough to bear it's message.

I don't quite know where to begin Master Kirlocca, other than to say you have my support and trust as Grandmaster. It pains me to learn that Dahar has left and I can only hope he finds his way back to us.

A pause.

There's more I need to report from my end. It seems that Black Sun's Forces have begun assaulting the defenseless world of Dathomir. One village is already obliterated from their bombardments and I worry for the safety of the rest, Nightsisters and Witches alike.

Our mission to Raxus didn't exactly go as planned. I can't say for certain who it was, but the temple had come under attack prior to our arrival and whoever it was had managed to get their hands on a fair amount of the library there. I'm currently in the company of the temple's owner and would like to lend her whatever aid and support I may. I think there are larger things at play with this attack and the looting on our own temples. I'll consider my presence here an extension of my original mandate to track down and secure these relics.

As for my charge, Tirzah. She's safe with her mother, Jaina, and Master Tares.

May the Force be with us all.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

A crisp holo of Aira Cadan comes in for Master Kirlocca.

Master Kirlocca,

I'm glad to hear that the Order is reunifying, and I'm also glad to hear that we no longer have to keep our heads down and stay quiet. The galaxy is too dark of a place for the Jedi to have to stay in hiding too long. I'm surprised that you're asking for my vote for Grandmaster, but I'm happy to give it. If you want the job, I give you my hearty approval. You lead us well when you and Master Trevelian were in charge, and I trust the Force that you will lead us well again. If you do not wish the role, however, I suggest making Master Organa the Grandmaster.

And, if I might be so bold, I believe Master Illioni would make a fine addition to the Jedi Council. He has a had, I believe, a vastly different experience in his career than most Jedi have, and should add an interesting and challenging point of view to any Council formed.

Thank you. Please let me know if you have any assignments for me. I am currently focused on training my apprentice, but am available for any missions needed.

May the Force be with you.

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Kirlocca gave a very small smile to the other Wookiee as he lead him off the shuttle and into the city. Even from a first glance, it was empty. The population had thinned out due to the great collapse that happened long before Kirlocca was even born. The Praxeum, and Temple, and many other parts of the city were intact for the most part. And as he walked, he looked down at his comm to see many responses had already flooded in. It made him smile. Turning towards Wrrushiwn, he decided to now answer his question.

<< Now we go to the Praxeum there and get the basics up and running. A simple task... But one that I am sure might leave you with more questions. And those questions will lead you to the next part of your training. >>

Turning his own head in the direction they needed to go, which was a short walk for the two lanky Wookiees, the Jedi Master began to lead the younger one towards the door way of the old Jedi training grounds.

Kirlocca slightly acknowledged the words of Wrrushiwn as he walked through the door of the ruined praxeum. His words reminded him heavily of Xuurlor, his own father. He smiled only for a second, but remembered the way that he had died and quickly put his own focus back on the objective at hand. They needed a working communication unit in place before anything else could transpire. Pushing through some cobwebs, the older Wookiee looked at the four paths available to him. Closing his eyes for a second, he reached out in the Force an allowed for some guidance to come to him. Once he opened his eyes again, Kirlocca lifted his left paw towards the north west corridor.

<< Wrrushiwn, take that path. I can feel within the Force that you will find something very useful that way. Trust your instincts. Return to me once you have found it. >>

Kirlocca didn't give the young Jedi a chance to respond before he himself went down the north east corridor. The Jedi Master knew all too well what the padawan would find. There would be a power cell. One that could power the communications in the praxeum. There would even be one that called to him. That would be the beginning of him seeking out his parts for a lightsaber.

Draj took out his grappling hook, just in case. What could be at the end of the corridor?

"Welp, only one way to find out"

Draj walked slowly, his right hand held the grapple hook, aiming it in front of him, the other hand feeling along the wall. He took every step with caution, who knows what traps could lay here. The corridor became a room. He looked around the room, then, for some reason, he felt an urge to turn around. He did and spotted something very familiar, a power cell. Draj walked over to and picked up the power cell. It was not the most common model, but he had worked with some like it before. He put away his grapple hook, the place seemed safe enough, and hurried back to where Kirlocca and him went different ways. Draj quickly walked down the north east passage into which Kirlocca had disappeared.

Kirlocca walked into the a large room at the end of his corridor. The room seemed like the grand hall or something, as there were many rooms and hallways connected to it. The scheme of the outline seemed to have fit the role of what would have been a central location. Some of the structures were broken through rust, decay, ruin, or just lack of maintenance. Taking a few steps, the large room felt heavy in the Force. Kirlocca took a moment to breath it in before he continued on. If he guessed right, the communication room would be a direct off branch from the main hall. Looking around with each step, he finally found what he was looking for. Allowing for a smile to come to his own face, the Jedi Master walked into the room. The frame of the door was rusted and had chips missing from it from a few statues falling and striking the door frame. Cobwebs hung all over and there was a creature of some sort that had made a nest in the corner.

Kirlocca didn't waste any time, he moved directly towards the comm unit array and bent down to see what sort of damage was done to it, and what exactly it would need. As he move things around and pulled at wires, the unit would hum very softly every so often as the Wookiee attempted to get the thing up and running. After a few moments, the Jedi Master could hear the sound of Wrrushiwn moving around in the hall outside.

<< I am in here. >

That was all he needed to say. Until the other Jedi arrived, he would continue to figure out what he needed to do to get the old comm unit up and running. It was an old design, one that would have been at least hundred years old by the time he was born. Now, it was well over three hundred approaching four hundred. The comm array would still work just fine if they got it up, but it would need to be replaced down the road eventually for it to have a life use over a few months.

A holoprojector message came through for Kirlocca on the channel that he sent out the message to Adenna- to be viewed at the Jedi Master's prerogative.

It showed the common room of a very small ship. Stepping from the side- in full color- a tall, slender yet sturdy, blue skinned alien stepped into the projection recording area. With a sharp turn- he looked to the recorder. His red eyes vibrant even with being recorded and transferred halfway across the known galaxy.

"Master Kirlocca." The Chiss bowed his head, his tone was respectful, the bow to compliment the Wookiee's rank. "My name is Lord Peregrine. I am recording this message on behest of... Tobias Vos." The hesitation reflected he was not used to speaking the name aloud- and with good reason. "I have taught for years inside the Jedi Order- floating from temple to temple. Until recently, I was detailed to the Galactic Alliance Senate. You will find my records within the Archives, should you require proof of who I am. Vos received notice of your message from Jedi Master Adenna Alluyen. The two are traveling together, and are quite safe and secure. I have been instructed to convey my Master's wishes- I have not received instruction from Master Adenna. Vos is humbled you made the request of him as well, and thanks you for the consideration. Therefor- Master Illioni and Master Roene."

"As a Jedi Master as well, myself and many of my peers would also echo the nomination of Master Roene, and I would suggest Master Organa as well. If my nomination is not warranted, so be it. Drones are not key members, but we are there and a factor long overlooked. You and I will be meeting in person, I will be traveling to Ossus in order to... be privy to the restarting to the Ossus enclave, to be at the disposal of the Counsel, and Vos's stand-in until they return. There are... depths to what we are doing and whomever is the new Grandmaster, they will need to be brought up to speed."

A datapad floated from outside the recorder's angle- and into the blue hand. A tiny demonstration that he was in fact- Jedi or at least a force user. Another demonstration that he was not an impostor- but the Chiss and the Wookiee have met before...ages ago... He secretly was hoping the wookiee would not remember him. Little consequence if Kirlocca did, would just tear the illusion they- the Peregrines and Shepards- had to protect and uphold.

"I look forward to seeing you soon-" something came from somewhere off screen- stealing the Chiss's attention and looked back- a smirk on his face as he glanced back to the recorder. "-my guest is awake. May the Force be with you." A bow from the Chiss and the recording ended, but also shared the Peregrine's frequency as well as Vos's.

Kirlocca kept his body low next to the comm unit until he was able to maneuver the chord he was playing around with. Once it was locked into position, the Jedi Master felt satisfied at the ow hum that took place as the comm system was warming up and turning on after what must have been a good three hundred years or more of inactivity. Standing up himself, he dusted himself off and gave a small smile to Wrrushiwn as he positioned himself to the main console and plugged in his own comm into the system to help bring up things that would be needed. To make sure it was working the way he wanted, he used the system to play back all of the messages that were sent to his own comm. He was intent on hearing every detail, some of it good, some of it bad, most of it left a slight pang in the Wookiee as he felt like there was much pain in the galaxy that the Jedi had ignored for far too long. The most concerning news was from Xae. Dathomir was in pain. Now that she had said it, Kirlocca could easily reach out and feel it. Lowering his head, he now felt useless sitting on Ossus trying o bring the Order back to a good place.

Slowly, the Jedi Master went on the another message Skye and Illioni. There was trouble on Coruscant, from Fynn. Kirlocca had known the man. It was sad, but reassuring that two of the Jedi that others trusted were working together on this. Carefully, he considered sending both a comm in return, but hesitated and decided against it for the moment. He had another message that left him confused. It was a Chiss Jedi, one that Kirlocca most certainly had never heard of before. Outside of Mazzari the CoreSec bureaucrat and the two random ones that served as flight crews onboard the Liberty during the battle of Csilla and Gala, he had never met any others. It was confusing to him, as such a title like Lord was never given out during his entire time serving with the Jedi Order. Yet... Dahar had mentioned a Lord in his transmission to the Imperial remnant. He suddenly remembered Dashel Illioni's words of hesitation towards anything or person that Dahar may have moved into a higher position. Letting out a very loud sigh that he was sure Wrrushiwn would have heard, Kirlocca lowered his head and now sent a transmission to two unlikely people.

"I found the power cell, master"

Draj said as he walked past Kirlocca and up to the comms unit. He inspected it for a few minutes, then turned again towards the other Wookie.

"That unit is in bad shape, it will most likely last us two months, three if we are lucky. I could fix it if I had the parts and the tools. Parts should be easy enough to craft from salvage, what I need is the tools. I think I left my omnitool back at my ship, on Tython, if I had one I could fix it in a few weeks. I could do it without one one, but I would need more time and pre-made parts, I can't make the parts out of scrap with my bare hands."

Edited by Guest

Kirlocca studied Wrrushiwn for a bit before he altered his gaze from the other Wookiee to the comm unit before he could only smile.

<< A few days is all we really need. Besides, those possessions are soon to irrelevant. >>

Kirlocca now turned towards the doorway and gave a look back at Wrrushiwn to let him know that he should follow. As the Jedi Master walked out of the room and into the large grand hall that was covered in vines and had lots of decay showing to the stones that once held many Jedi, it allowed for Kirlocca to let out a breath he was unaware he had held in. He stopped in the middle of the room and allowed for the Force to flow, telling him things, speaking ever so quietly.

<< It's such a beautiful thing, to be in a place that was once a great and mighty presence in the galaxy. But now, it has become like many before it and after it. Ruined. For this temple, much like others, can be perceived as a possession Wrrushiwn. But things fade. Anything you build and create will find dust and rust in the end. But the Force... that lives on. >>

Kirlocca turned around to face Wrrushiwn, but actually sat himself on the floor and gave a smile instead.

<< Meditation is one of thousands of things that Jedi can do to pass time. We are waiting for a response, and a few visitors. Tell me, what is it that makes you want to be a Jedi? >>

It was a simple question, but one that Kirlocca knew would give the Jedi Master the direction he wanted to train the younger Wookiee.

Draj brought his furry hand up to his chin and looked upwards. After a few seconds, he responded.

"Well, when I first found out about my gift, I was skeptical about coming to the Jedi. I have never liked the idea of being part of a large group or organization. From what I researched being a Jedi seemed like being part of a strict religion. I have also had a look at the Jedi and Sith code, and, as I interpreted it, the Sith code did not seem inherently evil. It simply promoted self-improvement, while on the other hand, the Jedi code seemed to me like it discourages self-improvement. It also seemed to me like Jedi discourage dissenting ideas, and are not fond of people who don't view the teachings of the Sith as bad. This is how it seemed from my research. So my options were good people with ideas I partly disagree with, or bad people with ideas a slightly agree with. I could have tried to find a teacher who was neither Jedi nor Sith, but it would take a long time to find one. My goal is to bring peace to the galaxy and help people, so I decided that the Jedi order was the place for me to go, even if my viewpoint is different from the Jedi, we have the same goal. That is my answer."

Kirlocca smiled wide as Wrrushiwn gave his response. In all his years of training Jedi, the Jedi Code and the tenets that the Order follows is what always trips them up. They just simply don't understand it enough to realize what it all means. Luckily for his new apprentice, the Jedi Master had spent years of teaching the code, so it would be a easy lesson. Kirlocca simply lifted his paw to indicate for the other Wookiee to sit by his side as he began to teach.

<< The Jedi Code. It is something that confuses most outsiders to the Jedi Order. But, it carries with it a strong tie to who we are. Now, let us close our eyes as we fall into the Force. I will explain things to you as we wait and give you visions in your head of the things you need to know. Begin to shut out the world around you. Drown out the background noise of the world, focus only on my voice. As you do, you will begin to hear my voice within your mind. >>

Kirlocca reached out and touched Wrrushiwn's mind with the Force, and began to speak to him about the Jedi Code within his mind and pushed images. The first image was of a massive lush garden with a waterfall behind it. The two Wookiees were in the middle of the garden surrounded by flowers of red, purple and blue amounts the green grass. This is such a peaceful place Wrrushiwn. It calms me. This is the first tenet of the Code. The is no emotion, there is peace. Now, the code isn't saying emotions are bad, as we need emotions to guide us. They show us how we feel. It is good to feel joy in life. To have moments of sadness. To experience anger. But such emotions should never get in the way of what the Jedi want to bring the galaxy. Peace. Imagine this garden for a moment. Think about how beautiful it looks. It's harmless and with the world moving around it, it might never change. Suddenly in a flash, the image in Wrrushiwn's mind changed quickly to the waterfall over flowing and washing the flowers away, destroying them, followed quickly by an image of it getting too hot and catching all of the flowers on fire until the group was black. The final images stayed as both Wookiee's were standing in the middle of a burnt field. Those destructive images can be what our emotions can do to such a peaceful place if we let them control us. If our emotions take reign, peace will be lost.

The image in Wrrushiwn's mind changed at the promoting of Kirlocca. They were suddenly standing within a library, very much like the one on the planet of Ossus, in the great Jedi Library, just restored to it's full beauty and design. As the image fully blossomed, Kirlocca began to walk the halls of the library. We are seen as peace keepers, guardians of the galaxy. It's because of this that we need to be informed. Sometimes, when we go to places, we need to bring with us a vast knowledge of situations. Who is in charge? Are there those that oppose them? What are the protocols for meeting a high ranking official? Where should you sit during dinner? These are all questions that can come up and you need to have the answer. A simple response of you didn't know won't cut it in many situations that the Jedi deal with. As Kirlocca walked and lead Wrrushiwn through the halls of the library, the scene changed on them at the Jedi Master's doing. They were suddenly within the high court room on Coruscant. The noise was faint, yet still very audible to them both. It was a trial going on over a Rodian. He was being sentenced to death for aiding a Jedi escape prison.

The two Wookiees stood somewhere behind the judge. Kirlocca's voice within Wrrushiwn's mind seemed to lower to a whisper. This situation is why both knowledge over ignorance is important as well as having serenity over passion. In a courtroom, or responding to verdicts, it's important to understand that you are still a Jedi. We do not act in anger. This Rodian is accused of aiding a Jedi escape. We do not know why or how or even why the Jedi was locked up. But what we do know is there is a trial for it. The outcome could result in bad publicity for the Order. How we react will tell the government how to respond to us. If we are very passionate about this and can't maintain a serene posture, we could become quick enemies. Us seeking knowledge over the situation is critical for us to understand everything. We must only act upon information that we know. Our passion is such a position could also compromise us. We need to let the Force run it's course and trust that we will find a way. The image started to fade away as the judge rendered the Rodian guilty and was sentencing him to life in prison. The imaged changed slowly over to a familiar scene on the jungle floor of Kashyyyk in the Shadowlands. There was six Katarns fighting against two Terentateks.

Kirlocca and Wrrushiwn stood up upon a branch and watched the scene play out. Kirlocca's voice was no longer a whisper. There is always chaos in battles. The heat of the moment can always lead us down paths that may do more damage tour then not. The two Terentateks fight and swing at the Katarns at will without any plan. They use superior strength and nature of their size to take every advantage. But we both know... Katarns when they attack together in harmony... They can take down anything, regardless of size or numbers. In the same way, we as Jedi need to have such harmony in the fight, in politics, as an Order. It works to our own advantage. The very image of the fight seemed to change to eight massive Wookiees, all of whom both Kirlocca and Wrrushiwn would know from Kashyyyk history stood before them. Kirlocca's own voice seemed to break in and out of Wrrushiwn's mind and became more vocal.

<< I don't need to tell you who these Wookiee's are. They live on in the Force, as the Force flows through all living things. We all live on after death through the Force. So as you can see, the Code, while complicated, serves us. It brings us to a point of higher ground. And past those, there are of course tenets that we follow. Ones tat help us even more in situations that we will see face us from time to time. >>

Kirlocca opened his own eyes. From where he was seated, most of the grand hall of the enclave was now moved back into positions that they should be. The dust, cobwebs and other things that covered the halls of the enclave were now gone. If Wrrushiwn was to walk the halls of the entire enclave, he would find that such results were done everywhere.

The flight to Ossus lasted for days. On the way there, Dashel took the time to fully center himself. The work among the damaged hospital, healing the casualties from both attacks, and a stubborn, ice cold Coresec agent left him greatly in need of some deep meditation.

Upon his arrival on Ossus, he left a quick comm for Master Kirlocca notifying him that he had arrived at the Praxeum. A waiting attendant took him around the complex, showing him those areas ready for habitation and some of the other amenities available. He marveled that they still existed let alone functioned after such an extended period of neglect and decay.

After settling in the guest quarters provided for them, Kala sat in the suite’s small receiving area and asked him to sit with her for a moment, saying she needed to tell him a few things.

Those few things turned into several hours of conversation concerning a Padawan bearing her name, how and why she was created, and her asking for nearly a dozen favors that needed competed by several very specific Jedi.

Draj slowly opened his eyes and took a few seconds to contemplate the majesticness of the temple.

"The code makes a lot more sense now, but, master, I still don't understand why the Sith Code is considered evil"

Draj stood up and stretched, how long had he been out? Everything looked much cleaner that when he had closed his eyes. Draj just stood there, trying to wonder what had happened while he was being taught about the code.

Kirlocca stood up and began to walk towards the main hallway where he was notified that Dashel had arrived and was waiting for him. As he did, he motioned for Wrrushiwn to follow him. Walking through the praxeum, which had been repaired over three days with the Galactic Alliance's help, along with some Force regeneration from Kirlocca, the place was up and running the way it should be. It followed an old design of an upside down pyramid built upon a block. The design was much like something one may have seen out of legends. Admiring the design and layout as the two walked, Kirlocca spoke rathe quietly.

<< No one has said the Sith code was evil. The code itself is meaningless, much like that Jedi code if no one acts upon it. But the Sith code focuses inward, drawing on very selfish natures. Many Sith do evil things. Some sit within a very evil place and dwell upon it. But the code itself is not evil. They are mere words that if followed drive a person towards selfish natures which in turn can lead them to do evil acts towards others. So I hope that sheds some more light for you Wrrushiwn. >>

Kirlocca rounded a corner and saw a few workers from the GA still cleaning up the praxeum and Dashel. Kirlocca walked up and gave him a bow of deepest respect.

<< Master Illioni. It is good to see you. Many of the Jedi Order have voted for you and Skye to join me on the Council. I hope that things are moving in a better direction for Skye on Coruscant? >>

Dashel bowed back to Master Kirlocca before replying, "They are moving Master, but I fear they are not moving in a way that will make Master Organa happy. You see, she identified the Sith Lord in question as her former Padawan Fyn Relmis."

Shaking his head slightly at the idea of another fallen Jedi, he continued, "She and a Corsec Agent are currently following up leads on Correllia. She hopes to redeem Knight Relmis. I think the Corsec agent wants to put a Jedi on trial."

Dashel paused, looking around the temple. He noticed GA workers trying to restore a statue to a pedestal from which it had fallen. Focussing for a moment on the Force, he aided them in getting the statue in place.

"I see the restoration of Ossus continues. It will be very good to be moving about the galaxy again, acting as Jedi instead of hiding," said Dashel, "Do you have similar plans for the Coruscant temple? It needs restored, a symbol for the galaxy. And there's the matter of a hospital nearby that's in ruins because of our errant Knight. I was wondering if I could open a few floors of the temple to serve as a replacement."

He looked at the statue for a moment, really focused on it. The features looked familiar, like he had them next to him since the first time he arrived on Coruscant. The Force tugged at him for a moment, trying to tell him something. He closed his eyes and cleared his mind.

"As for being on the Council, I serve the Force. If my fellow Jedi call me to serve, than serve I shall, Grandmaster."

Kirlocca thought a moment about what Dashel had said. Coruscant was a good position to be, and since the temple was never fully cleaned up and restored after it was destroyed when CoreSec and the Jedi took it out, serving as a double place for Jedi and a Hospital would serve the galaxy well. The Jedi master then slowly nodded his head.

<< I am sorry to her about Relmis. That boy always had some... dark emotions that plagued him. I had hoped that with a master like Skye would have helped. But it just goes to show, the Force is always moving. But speaking of his damage on Coruscant, I do like what you suggest, although I may want to add a voice of my own to it. There is no need for a full temple on Coruscant. But, sharing a full working enclave and hospital would serve a great service to the Galactic Alliance. I think that we should also donate our unused materials to Dathomir. They recently took a hit from the sounds of a comm message I received from Xae-Lin Ardel. >>

Kirlocca felt like relief aid should always be a new priority for the Jedi Order, since they were after all, peacekeepers.

"It will be odd not having a full temple on Coruscant, but considering everything, better for the people of the planet. The Coruscanti temples do seem to be constantly under assault. As for Dathomir, I have not followed events there but am willing to oversee a mission there as well. It seems that our brief retreat has allowed misery and pain to spread throughout the galaxy."

Dashel stopped to ponder absolutely nothing before proceeding. He simply emptied his mind and let his words flow from within his heart.

"What are you thoughts concerning Master Dahar. His brief attempt to return the Order to being more than peacekeepers seems to have failed, but I am not sure that we have seen the end to the consequences of his actions. Further, I think he needs watching and we need to begin tracing his actions here to see if he left any suprises behind. Like Fynn, he seemed to have been carrying darkness within."

Kirlocca was very thoughtful in listening to Dashel, but somehow still kept is own Force senses stretched out to feel the ripples that Kitt Fitt would so often call them. He could still feel the lingering presence of Dahar, as the two met on the planet quietly only a few weeks back. Slowly nodding his head, the Wookiee's own voice seemed to be distant, yet warm.

<< Dahar left a void... Not an evil one, but a void regardless. His own actions, which were not many, yet enough to cause great stir in the hearts of Jedi is something that has occupied my own mind recently. He had merit in his thoughts, yet they were flawed. Hence the reason he quietly stepped down from the Jedi ranks. I do not think that his wandering is worth watching. The consequences of his actions are still within grasp, and much of it can be repelled by simply being Jedi. But I do agree with you on the darkness within him. I had thought he had cleansed it during his training with me many years back on Gala. But his darkness is something that intrigues me in a way where I find myself wondering where he traveled after Gala. To stand in his position, and just walk away from it... >>

Kirlocca let his voice trail off with no sign of returning back to the thought. Even Dashel would have to realize that such an action is something that has never been seen before. To have power, and to surrender it while holding on to the darkness within was something of a first. But such thoughts were trivial at best and would require meditation to find answers. And both Jedi Masters knew such time could not be given to that as of yet. They had other things on their mind.

<< But speaking of his actions... He did give Xae-Lin Ardel and Tobias Vos the rank of Jedi Master. While a bit on the unorthodox side, there is some merit in the choices of those two. I think that if both can go through a proper Jedi Master Trial, their own rank should be kept. >>

The Jedi Master knew that such a thought wouldn't be accepted right away by Dashel, but much like Kirlocca, his fellow Jedi Master would see that both are very able Jedi that could be a huge service to the galaxy. While he knew Dashel would agree to Xae, he was hoping for a backing of Tobias, if for anything else to show some trust in Kirlocca's own decision making.

Dash thought over Kirlocca's proposal for a moment. He needed it, as the idea of keeping the two appointed Masters. Xae Lin had a good reputation across many different actions. Tobais Vos' record stood slightly more mixed if rumors proved true. He hoped thats what they were, shadows without shape and form.

"But is anyone's record spotless?" thought Dashel, "And do the Jedi judge everyone as having failed once, always a failure? I think not, nor do we judge someone's associates by their friend's actions, only their own."

Sighing he turned to examine a painting being gently restored by a tech, admiring the colors being revealed by some solution the man held carefully in one hand.

"That Xae Lin should be a Jedi Master you will get no argument from or anyone else in the Order," said Dashel. "Now Tobias is another story. There are rumors his past is darkened by shadows and rumors of shadow. He will need to overcome the doubs sown by those to be better accepted by the Order, almost as if he were a fallen Jedi seeking redemption. In all honesty, though, I cannot think of a better way for him to start then by taking a Master's trials."

He took a deep breath, filling himself with both life sustaining oxygen and opening himself to the Force. It felt good to seize a moment of peace amidst the galaxy's constant insanity. A thought occurred to him in the middle of that brief second.

"Would you like my help with one of their trials? Both are strong in the Force, and I could use either's help with Coruscant and Dathomir."

Kirlocca lowered his head and thought for a moment upon what exactly Dashel had said. There was a weight on the decisions being made, and both Jedi Masters knew it. After a moment passed, Kirlocca responded quietly so that no one other then Dashel would hear.

<< Actually, I have a feeling this trial may be unique. I have received word from Kashyyyk of a rather disturbing find. Graanta the chief elder had a warrior report back something found in the shadowlands. The words used to describe it were a black claw machine that appeared to be broken and rusted except for a glowing center. The glowing center has come to be attention to be a holocron. >>

Kirlocca paused as he thought upon the situation before continuing to speak.

<< Rwookrrorro is in the middle of deciding whether or not they should stay within the Galactic Alliance. So sending Jedi there could be risky, and jeopardize the future of the Galactic Alliance. But if word of this reaches this cult that's been rising...If whatever information is on that holocron falls into the wrong hands... >>

Kirlocca would have seen to it himself, minus for the outline of it fit a good Jedi Trial. Especially to test a Jedi in their dedication to the Order and their knowledge, which was what was so valued amongst Jedi Masters.