Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Having near lost all contact with the Sith leaders, Rocketblaze oddly recieves one of the handful of transmissions sent to the Sith spread out in the universe. The message was not a unique one, more like a holonet broadcast than a comm, though much more encrypted.

---Begin Comm---

Masters and most important members of the Sith order. As foreseen, things are quickly falling into place. The mining of Arbra went completely as expected and the next phase of the Dark Lord Bishop's plan is to be set into motion.

For this, your presence is requested on Mimban. The ritual will begin shortly and he assures you all you will not wish to miss this.

---End Comm---

Malvagio.jpg

The beep of the transmission inside the Blazetail pulls Tash out of whatever little world his mind was in at the time. Looking around, he notes that he was the only one to have noticed it. Standing up, he stretches for a moment, and then jumps back down off the ship.

Reading the message while it downloads to a datapad, Tash's thoughts wander back to his former order.

Well, well, well. It looks as if they've managed to learn some manners. Now they request people's presences instead of demanding them like they used to. And Bishop is the new Dark Lord? Interesting.

He did not distinctly remember Bishop, as he had little contact with the man, but he remembered the name. Picking up the datapad, he leaves the ship.

"Hey, Rocketblaze! Got a message for ya."

Holding the datapad out, he waits for Rocketblaze to take it from him.

Edited by Guest
tashkri.jpg

Raven nodded to his Master. He pulled his robe from the floor beside him, and put his arms into it, tying his belt, he exited the pool. Raven walked away from the ship, and his Master, slowly heading into the forest. He sighed as he walked in, feeling the life of so many animals as he entered. Walking deeper and deeper into the forest, Raven began to think about his training so far, about his life as it had been since he left the academy; it was rather interesting, but still fun. He liked his Master, and his two ”˜apprentices' he also loved this planet, it was so rich with the dark side, but yet so light on showing it.

Raven started to move faster, feeling the tiny branches brisk his leg as he walked farther and farther into the forest. The dark side was his place, he could feel the evil inside him, he could feel the anger inside him ready to break any time needed. He started to walk slower, he felt the life forms in this place, they all had anger in them, they just didn't know it, nor could they show it. All they could do was sit there and watch as the people walked by them, knocking them down engraving their names. Raven rubbed his arm across one of the trees, he let the force flow through him, he concentrated, moving his hand up and down the roots of the trees moving up, trying to feel its pain, its misery. Within a few seconds, he could feel it's pain, he could feel what the tree hated the worst, all it's thoughts transported over to Raven's head, he opened his eyes and let go of the tree. The thoughts flew out of the body, as Raven traveled farther into the forest.

Coming up on a bare open spot, he sat down, and focused. After traveling so far he needed a tiny break, the force again flew through him as he sat down in a slight meditation. He couldn't hear anything but his own mind, it was as though he was in a dream and everything was silent except for him. As he dreamed he felt walking through the forest, looking over the plants and shrubs and coming up on a few insects, he felt deep inside, his stomach turned as his arm expanded outwards towards the weird creature. He moved his hand over it, and it was now in a silent darkness, Raven opened his eyes. He was standing inside the forest, one arm outstretched. He opened the palm of his hand, and saw what he needed, a fly. Deep inside Raven felt the calm coolness of what he was looking for, this is what his Master wanted him to find. He slide it into the side pocket of his robe, and sealed it.

Walking back out into the plain, he saw a lone tree in the middle, and walked over to it. He pulled his hands along it, resting them on a single branch that he clasped, putting his strength into both hands as he climbed up the tree, for a single second he thought he saw something where he had entered, and human. Closing his eyes tighter he felt the figure with the force, he felt it watching, but this wasn't an ordinary creature it was a figment of Raven's imagination, a remembrance of his father, a picture that was lost into his mind.

The figure stood behind the tree, waiting and watching. Raven force jumped downed from the tree that he was perched from, and landed knee first to the ground as he rolled over and walked slowly to the forest. He walked around the tree, and saw what seemed to be a ghost, a ghost of his father.

”œDad!”

raven.jpg

Cineon continued his quickened pace. He put his supplies in the bag they were in, slung it over his shoulder and began to work his way back. He knew that he wouldn't be able to make a good lightsaber while moving. He conintued his movement, but he was getting tired of the constent running.

Grabbing a hold of a branch, he stopped himself and sat down to rest. He panted a bit, to allow his breath to regulate again. He made himself get comfortable and took a nap.

--

----

------

--------

------

----

--

A few hours later, Cineon awoke. Leaping to his feet, he continued back. After half an hour, he had gotten back.

((I could have done better, but I'm tired right now and I just want to get this task over with. Sorry I haven't been posting, always feel to tired once I think about it, and now I'm just posting a little bit to finish it.))

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Raven almost fell over; he spent hours inside the forest looking for the damn "Nip" flies. His Master was such a bastard, but a good bastard at that. Moving slowly away, he opened his mouth.

"As you wish."

Raven started again, moving swiftly through the small bushes and trees, making sure he wouldn't fall and trip and make a fool of himself to the animals. As he walked through the forest, he began to use the force at a higher magnitude then what he had shown Rocketblaze or his two goons. As of now, any log of any size, he moved out of the way without struggle, or mind pains.

He moved up on his previous spot that he had been when seeing the image of his father. He moved to the tree in the middle of the small prairie. He moved up the tree with pure determination, getting to the top branch he sat cross-legged, waiting for the opportune moment to enter into his thoughts, enter into his dreams. Picking the spot in the force, he sat mediating, watching his dreams fly through, watching his child figure with his father. It was sickening how he died, watching how the Jedi killed him. The only thing he didn't know was who his father's killer was, something he wanted to see.

Raven saw the picture fade through the force, one that he hadn't seen very often. One of his father's killer, one that he needed to find to put justice to his father. He sat in the tree waiting for more clues.

raven.jpg

Rocketblaze hadn't given Garet any new tasks as of yet, so the Trandoshan decided to do some training on his own. He stood up, and began exploring the country side. The forests here reminded him of a tamer version of his homeworld. The Serpent Lord caught an unfamiliar scent as he was contemplating this. Following his nose he crept along the forest on all fours.

His red eyes caught the sight of a deer-like creature grazing amongst the foliage. Concentrating all his efforts on staying silent without the aid of the Force, Garet crept right up behind the creature. He could have touched it if he wanted to, but he let it walk away as it continued its grazing never even realizing the Doshan was there. Garet stood and prepared for his training. Normally he would have been overwhelmed by the bloodlust. Garet was pleased with his level of control.

The tree stood tall, and were perfect for what he had planned. Garet stripped of his robe and crouched down. Using only the power of his legs, he leaped into the air gripping a large branch with his claws. He began to rock back and forth until he could spin all the way around the branch. Garet launched to a higher one barely grabbing hold. Without the Force the work was strenuous, but that was its intent. Garet continued his excercise.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Also bored with nothing specific to do, Tash watches the other members of the order head off to do their individual training. Walking over to the Blazetail, he starts to climb up, but then pauses.

All I've been accomplishing up there is getting a good tan. I need to do something much more physical if I want to stay in shape. But what to do...?

Hanging onto the ship with one hand, he ponders the question for a while, before realizing that the answer was staring him in the face.

I'm pretty good at climbing, and there are some pretty big trees, and probably some cliffs around here.

Releasing his handhold, he strides into the forest, looking for a tree to start his physical training with. He had only gone in about fifty meters before a tree caught his eye. It was at least two meters around, and at least eighty meters high. The branches were spread out, so it would take more skill out of Tash to get from one to the other. Staring up at the branches, he flicks his hair, which had grown several inches since he had came to Chandrila, out of his eyes. Noticing the possible future distractant, he rips one of his sleeves off of his shirt and makes a headband out of it. Leaving the other sleeve on, for now, he walks up to the tree and gets started.

Placing his hand on the tree, Tash calms himself down for a moment before springing off of the ground. Grabbing hold of the first branch, he swings a little and then pulls himself up onto it. The next branch was a good meter out of his jumping range, so he holds onto the tree and starts to pull himself up. Acting almost leech like, Tash uses his arms to pull himself straight, and then stuck on as he brought his legs up. Clamping his legs around the tree, he reaches out and grabs the next branch.

Repeating the process, Tash quickly covers half of the tree. Standing up on a branch, he balances himself and looks around. In the distance, he spots the figure of Raven, and he could barely see the shine of the sun off of the Blazetail. Turning back to his task, he reaches up for the next branch. They were close enough now that Tash could go from branch to branch directly, and the branches of other trees would soon be within jumping range.

tashkri.jpg

"Well, I began my journey trying to keep a fast pace through the forest. Not much to tell until I reached a watering hole, where I was attacked by some sort of feline type creature. Several of its friends attacked me once I killed the first one, but they all fell. I might have been attacked a few more times, but I don't remember if I did or not. I reached the end of the forest, created a hamock in the trees, and slept for the night. The next day I went to the city. I attacked a sentry and knocked him out. I knocked out the rest of the guards, using the appearence of the sentry to get close to them. I didn't have any ID with me, and I didn't think you wanted any natives to know about the Sith being here, so I used force to get in. Once inside, I bought all that I needed for the construction of my lightsaber, except for focusing crystals, could not find them, and the items you requested. I then leapt over a wall in the city, and came back. Not much to tell."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Raven triggered his Master's mind, but didn't go in far enough to manipulate it. Nor could he, Raven could have a chance with one of the hopefuls, but a Master, very doubtful. Reaching out into the force, he spoke, only aimed in a one way direction towards his Master.

"Why waste my breath, I feel that I am strong in the force, and I can see that by collecting the "Nip Flies" you were talking about. If I were to retaliate, you would only put me in my place, making me cower to you. If I was on your level, then I would have done the necessary procedures to tell you how I feel about the "Nip Flies." When I grow wise about the Darkside of the force, you will see..."

Raven breathed, his mind exiting the island that he was on. He still felt the force inside him, ready to break out. He triggered it onto his legs, feeling the power that he hid inside them. He jumped from on top of the tree to the ground. As he kept focus on his legs, he ran through the forest at full speed, even though he was going double the speed he could go in real life, maybe even three times that, he could still see the world around him as though he was walking. Amazing.

Moving faster, he jumped over and dove under the limbs that were scattered around the forest floor. Coming to the clearing, he let go of the force and moved up to the lake. Breaking into a jog, he jumped over the lake. He focused, and stopped in mid-air, a trick that was risky to try for the first time, but worked none the less. Both his legs slid underneath his buttocks, as the force hit him as though he was putting on armor. It was now situated as a helmet on his mind, a helmet that didn't have any eye slots.

He was now inside the force, watching how it moved, watching what he did in the previous days. As he sat on top of the lake, he moved his thoughts throughout the force. He triggered another message to his Master.

"When you need me, you know what to do."

He entered farther into the force, only the hands of a true Sith could wake him.

raven.jpg

Raven shook his head, he understood what his Master was saying, but yet hesitated to answer. He wanted to express himself clearly, but didn't want to get overwhelmed, or overwhelm his Master with his silliness.

Breaking out of the force, he moved to the shore, he saw as his Master followed. He turned on his right heel and spoke.

"I feel that I am not... 'there' to express my opinion, I have much to learn before I feel that I am ready to become a part of your party."

He stopped; he noticed that he said it wrong; he rephrased it quickly, trying to be as honest as he could with his Master.

"What I meant by that was, I already am, but not as high as say, Tash. You may not have levels, but I would feel more comfortable expressing my opinion when I become of Tash and Garet's power."

He looked down to the ground stopped, and turned around to face his Master.

"I feel strong on the force, and with the force as my aid, I feel that I could kill many, many people that are higher then me. They were not trained to the full extent that I was, they were trained to move along. I feel that you train your apprentices...”

raven.jpg

Cineon nodded, not quite obediantly, but nodded in respect of his master's wish. After grabbing his items to make his lightsaber, he turned briskly and walked off toward the trees, where he felt Tashkri's presence. Why do I get the feeling that wanting to give me my trials is a sort of punishment for me? I'm not sure if I am ready. I guess I will have to wait and see.

He laid down the parts of his lightsaber down on the ground. He looked at everything he had:

• Diatium power cell
  • Power field conductor
  • Power vortex ring
  • Inert power insulator
  • Energy gate
  • Blade energy channel
  • Cycling field energizers
  • Energy modulation circuits
  • Blade arc tip
  • Focusing crystal activator
  • handgrip
  • activation stud plate
  • safety matrix
  • emitter matrix
  • blade-length adjuster
  • power cell
  • power conduit
  • recharge socket
  • belt ring
  • spare parts

He looked at what he didn't have. He needed a primary crystal and focusing crystal(s)

He didn't have what he needed on Chandrilla to make the crystals that he needed. He decided to leave the planet in search out either real crystals, or a source of knowledge to help him make them.

Master I am going to leave the planet momentarily so that I may finish my lightsaber's construction. I will return as soon as I am able.

Cineon boarded his ship, and left the planet.

barabbas4.jpg

Cineon's ship returned to the planet, returning from Selonia. He landed his ship quickly and exited it, running to Rocketblaze. He quickly bowed his head, "Master, I bring word from Ar-Pharazon, he requests your presence on Selonia."

barabbas4.jpg

((OOC: Since the fight is being redone, Cineon can be assumed to be back on Selonia.))

"I understand what you mean. Just practice what you feel you need practice in. I need to meditate myself."

RB slipped into the lake. He relaxed and slowed to meditation. The dark side master rested, needing only to replenish air in five hour spans, he rested in moderation between the water and the sustaining air above.

((OOC: Ok, kinda weak, I admit. However, I'll be gone Tues-Fri, so just do some training and wait out the AP vs KR battle.))

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

A spherical probe droid, measuring at about a foot in diameter, and bearing the symbol of the Elite Mercenary Unit, appears. As the droid's turbo-boosters die down, three small openings appear on the droid's top, and a couple of antennas and a wide-range scanner pop out. The droid then heads down to the surface of the planet.

• 2 weeks later...

Rising out of the water, he was hit. The image stunning, throwing all sense to pain. Ar-Pharazon had fallen. How he did not know, nor did he care. Finally, after many great years of presence and absence, Rocketblaze knew that the inevitable grip of death had its iced embrace tear the very being away from his great Master, the Allhigh... his virtual father.

Collapsing upon the ground, Rocketblaze could not move. He curled up tightly and rocked gently on the lush grass. This was not acceptable. Fate could not do this to him, or Ar-Pharazon. Whoever was responsible would have to pay, but only with time. Now was the new age. Rocketblaze would not disgrace his objectives for the petty aspect of revenge. Slowly he relaxed. He awaited the others to seek him out as he rested on the grass, looking to the beauty of the sky, wishing all the while that it were over the wicked forest of Neo-Midsengard.

His thoughts continued to stray back to the man who had guided him in the Force. Since he found the Jedi to be broken, Ar-Pharazon had molded him. Through his glory Rocketblaze found his place, then out of it he made his own path. The wicked dagger was at his back. The one weapon which had destroyed worlds; populations lost in mere moments to it's fatal caress. With it he opened his skin and let the blood run free for as long as it would. Physical pain was something that Rocketblaze had nearly forgotten, but now it took hold once more. The loss of his father and that of his own blood reminded him how he was destined for much greater things. This man, lying in the grass of Chandrila, Master of the Serpents, was now a power beyond reckoning. Rocketblaze was primed.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

The echo sounded like no other, a screeching sound as a train stopped on the dime. As Raven was walking, he stumbled by the loud, unbarring pain that entered in from the force. It was nothing that he heard, or even endured before this moment. He could tell he was not the only one that found it also, it was within his Master, and it had to affect the other Lords on the planet.

As the pain cleared, he opened his eyes as he found himself lying on the grass. He put his hands on the ground and pushed up as his knees took up the slack as they finished the touches to put him back on his feet. Alone, he looked around, his Master, lying on the ground curled in the ball. It was totally weird, that one person could effect so many, even one of the most powerful people he knew. Amazing the power of the force.

He moved to his Master, not running, nor walking, merely jogging to him.

"Master, are you alright?"

The force was sealed tightly within us, the power; the great essence of it was sealed tight within our evil bodies. It was comforting, yet... painful to know that an individual could control you in thirty ways without even blinking. The force caused Raven's father his life, but in truth, made Raven stronger, made him more willing to fore fill much more than was ever asked of him.

raven.jpg

Running through the trees, leaping from branch to branch, each move containing the possibility of a plummet to the ground far below, Tash focuses solely on the placement of his feet, oblivious to the rest of the world.

Springing about a foot off of a branch, Tash lands closer to the end of the branch, intending to use it like a spring board. As his momentum starts to shift upwards, and the balls of his feet leave the branch, Tash gets struck with the wave through the Force that signified the death of Ar-Pharazon.

Now, Tash normally likes death, and even revels in it occasionally. But this time it was different. The loss that the Sith in general was overpowering, and even causes Tash to black out momentarily.

However, given Tash's current exercise, those few seconds of nothingness were a few seconds that could be the difference between life and death. As the dead weight of Tash's body sails through the air, a sickening crunch could be heard as it hits the tree that had been Tash's previous target.

The pain of breaking multiple ribs rips through Tash's unconsciousness and brings him back to awareness. Flailing around, he plummets to the ground. With a sickening snap, Tash feels his left hand touch the backside of his left shoulder. As the pain sends adrenaline rushing through his body, Tash vaguely remembers the Force, and feels it rushing to his control.

Shifting molecules in the atmosphere, Tash slowly slows his descent until he stops, a few feet above the ground. Collapsing to the ground, Tash tries to breath through the pain of at least three broken ribs. Using the Force, he steadies his breathing and shunts his pain away. Using his right arm, he reaches down and pulls out his lightsaber, thumbing the activation stud. Holding it out, he releases his hold on it, and uses the Force to control it. Levitating it into the air, it cuts off a pair of branches. Floating them back down, he deactivates the lightsaber and sets it by his side. Using his good hand, he rips off his other sleeve. Flopping his arm around, he braces the sticks against it, and then wraps the sleeve around it. Clipping his saber back on his belt, he uses a nearby tree to lever himself up. With a hiss of pain, he slowly starts to walk back towards the rest of the group.

tashkri.jpg

Garet felt the death of Ar-Pharazon as well. He'd only met the great Sith once, when he was struck with force lightning for his AP's amusement. But the death of such a powerful Sith, caused a flash of unspeakable pain. The mental aspects of Force control had always been beyond him, and this was no exception. The pain was so great he was blinded for well over ten minutes. It finally passed, and Garet knew he should seek his Master.

He ran swiftly, even without the aid of the force. Garet was at home in the forest setting, and soon he'd traversed the distance back to the main camp. He found Rocketblaze and Raven on the ground, no doubt already aware of what he felt. Raven had excelled in his lessons thus far, so both probably knew far more about what exactly had happened than he. Garet waited for Rocketblaze to say something.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Though a power in his mind, power he still needed. Rocketblaze got up from his position on the ground, first making sure that he had relaxed as much as possible. He looked to Fatal Raven and tried his best to convey his feelings.

"I'll be fine in the future. This is too fragile for me to allow myself to be fine. Ar-Pharazon's death is too sharp a blow for me to be fine... But in my own time I will find peace. I have but one life to live, and I plan to fulfill it."

Looking around, he first noticed the building that stood strong and complete. It had taken plenty of time, but was now fully operational and furnished. He then noted his followers. Like a pack they were, all knowing their place without being told, without true borders. He loved them for that, always knowing that they'd be there for him if needed. But now he needed something that they could not give him.

"I ask that you not mind me for now. Be ready to finish up Fatal Raven's training and host his trials soon... I need to go do something that I've not done for a long time."

Rocketblaze then moved to the forest, going deep until he found a tree that looked much like his favorite on Neo-Midsengard. He named that tree in his mind, and sat at it's base. In relaxation, he called out for a means to fulfill his life. He asked for a means to more power. More power than any simple Sith could teach him, more than he should ever be able to know. That power was that which was so great as to give a soul true meaning.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

It is not power that matters, for many powerful men have withered away feeling secure that they had met their purpose with power attained. The pursuit of power for power's sake is a fool's crusade, for what is the point of power if you do not use it? It is not power that the wise seek, it is change.

Will you waste your years seeking power, or will you find purpose?

MGw9G2u.jpg

Teach your followers the Dark Arts as I am about to teach you, and await my call. Events are in motion that will change everything.

I mark you Rocketblaze, as a Lord in my dominion and a keeper of my faith.

::The third eye on Tzeentch's helm opens emmitting a searing golden light. Its gaze settles on Rocketblaze and the newly made lord is given the gift of forbidden knowledge as his mind nearly shatters. Rocketblaze feels the energies that Tzeentch has brung to bear change him, and when the light dims, Rocketblaze has two mighty pinions of iridescent feathers, capable of bearing him aloft at great speed.

His boon bestowed, Tzeentch departs.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Lying upon the ground, Rocketblaze had no bearing of what had just happened. All he knew was that he was learned in higher Dark Arts, that of sorcery and that of alchemy. That knowledge snapped to the back of his mind as he realized that he must have lost consciousness after being granted the gift.

Now moving slightly on the ground, he also found that his body weight was no longer in balance as he knew it. Upon his torso he felt a pressuring weight that had never been there before. It was with so much force that he found it hard to move until another portion of his brain snapped into action.

One wing stretched, followed by the other. They were glorious, two shining beacons of strength in the midday light. He still had yet to realize that they were wings, but he knew that he could control them. Thrusting them forward, he created the force of lift, bringing his body off the ground enough to catch himself with his feet. Looking at them as he stretched and wrapped them in alternation, Rocketblaze was impressed. Why he was granted with colorful, powerful wings was a mystery to him, but he knew that they would serve him well.

The Serpent Master and now Lord of the gods, Rocketblaze, went back to his pack. He announced for everybody to assemble in the newly finished compound for the first dinner assembly of the Serpent Order. Then taking speed to avoid further confrontation until he was prepared to address the whole, Rocketblaze began cooking inside the compound. When all had seated themselves to dine, he would appear with their food and direction.

((OOC: Alright, it seems like everything is finally set for us to move the Serpent Order along some more. I thank you all for your patience, and will continue once this 'roll call' of sorts is complete.))

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"Finally!" Raven said as he slowly made his way over to the newly finished compound. As he walked, he began to remember his training from the begining, stopping before he got into the water, trying to get out of the water before he had drowned. It was a very unique training course, and very fun to do such things with great people. Before he headed into the compound, he dove into the lake, getting a quick cool off before he would have to sit and discuss what would be happening with all the members of the Serpent Order. He sighed happily, entering the water in a small dive that made a two foot high splash.

He did a little back-stroke and swam under the water, training himself to do this, to hold his breath for long period of time without any device. After nearly ten minutes he propelled himself high into the air, and onto the shore as he dried himself off. The heat of Chandrila's sun beat down on him as he made his way to the compound. He entered with a small smirk on his face, he nodded to Rocketblaze, and used the force to with-draw the chair from the table. He sat down, waiting for the others to enter.

raven.jpg

As a tone sounds in the ship, Tash stirs to wakefulness as his bacta bath finishes. Shaking the cramps out of his arms, he levers himself out of the container. Standing, dripping on the floor, he uses one of the walls to support himself until his balance returns to him. Picking up a towel, he dries himself off. Putting his clothes on, he inspects all of the various rips that had occured from his fall.

I'm going to have to replace these sometime soon. I do like the look, though.

Searching the ship, he spots a cloak he could use to cover up the tear on the back. It was just a plain black thing, but it would do. Fastening it to his shirt, Tash pauses as he hears Rocketblaze's summons. Finishing tieing it up, he exits the ship and heads to the complex.

Walking inside the door, Tash spots Raven already at the table. Giving him a small nod, he sits down in a chair on the other side of the table.

tashkri.jpg