Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Raven woke up from his little nap. His thoughts exiting his mind, he exited the bed where J was watching him. He then left the ship and went back to where he was when his Master had giving him the task.

"I am ready now." He said hushly, hoping his Master heard.

raven.jpg

J scanned Fatal Raven as he slept. It was obvious the man was emotionally drained. J had trouble relating to that. Even though the idea that ones mind could damage your physical body was a weakness, J still wished to feel these emotions. He supposed it was because of his free will. Without warning Fatal Raven awoke, leaving J somewhat surprised he could recover so quickly.

J followed Fatal Raven to where Rocketblaze was located. He continued scanning Raven, but found he was already back to normal.

"That's the quickest I've ever seen anyone come back from that amount of strain. Of course, I've only been alive for a couple months."

Still, J admired Fatal's durability.

Rocketblaze located the wheel at the bottom of the lake and aligned it with the shaft. Pushing up on it with the Force, he manually moved a few large rocks under it to keep it off of the land holding the water. This achieved, he once again made for the surface. When he returned, he grabbed the end of the platform and pulled himself up, looking out over the lake as he sat.

"What happened?"

His voice carried three things in it. One was a sense of caring for Fatal Raven's welfare. Another was a sense of scorn for falling unconscious. The other, most and yet least obvious, was a sense of command to answer.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

"Erm..I... I had a flash back. I saw my father being killed, it was horrid. I am sorry for not doing the task, would you like me to try again."

He was, well sorry, but he couldn't have done anything. He had focused, and his memories tore through his body.

It was rather amusing, but a very vivid flashback. Raven thought to himself.

raven.jpg

Rocketblaze could detect that Fatal Raven felt a bit helpless in the event by his tone. The concept that he could not control his thoughts were also another illusion, just another popular stereotype about Force usage. If only he knew true power. RB felt inclined to enlighten him.

”œRaven, no. You see, the Force can be used to completely suppress or to wholly relive an event. Let me guess... It felt like a jagged blade ripping through your very being, right? Or perhaps it just flashed in front of you. These are the most ridiculous fantasies of cowards. People who hide behind their past as an excuse not to get ahead. I realize that your father's death must have been horrible for you, and you have every right to carry on his memory. No matter what, though, you can't let it be your burden. And if you aren't levitating by the time you hit the water, you're gonna be wet.”

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Feeling the force of the fall, Raven needed to do something. He turned, looking back up at Rocketblaze, just as he stopped, perfectly horizontal with the water.

Your task his done, Master Rocketblaze.

He focused hard, not wanting to break it and make a big splash into the water. He waited on top of water, something he never experience before. He was curious of what RB was to do next.

raven.jpg

Cineon recieved his Master's comm and nodded to himself.

He went into another dealer, one of the bigger ones, and purchased a water seal coating and four hundred feet of rope. He also bought some circuitry and such.

After a few more hours of scouting the shops, Cineon got the rest of the components he needed for his lightsaber and the insect treatment.

He was now ready to construct his weapon. However, he did not remember if his instructions included constructing it within the four days.

He goes into a dark alley and takes off his cloak. He turns it inside-out and puts it back on. He climbs up a wall surrounding the city and jumps over it, and out of the city.

All seemed to be have been going smoothly. All of the supplies he had were in a sack on his back. He kept his Sith sword sheathed and began to walk across the field.

Soon, he was back in the forest. He leaped over a fallen tree and into a dry river bed. He emptied the sack for all the supplies he had.

He pulled out a metal shaft and cut it open with a tool. He looked through everything he had and realized he wouldn't be able to finish the weapon without a focusing crystal. He pulled out a power converter, a power bay, and security devices that he would require...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

The back of his robe started to get wet as Rocketblaze thrust him deeper and deeper into the water. As Raven held his breath, he started to focus on hovering on top of the water. The force was strong with in him, if he knew how to use it. Now it was time to test it.

He tried to counter, but failed, he thought of multiple ways to get out, but none sounded like really good ideas. He wanted to impress his master; he didn't want to get the job done. He wanted to get the job done, while showing off to his Master. As Raven sunk deeper and deeper into the water, he felt that he was beginning to slow his pace down to the bottom luckily this began his counter.

Feeling the weight, he started to rise, pulling his hands in front to create a force push of his own. As the weight began to decrease on Raven's body, his force power started to increase. He wasn't really thinking of peaceful thoughts, but he wasn't thinking of angry thoughts either, all he did was focus. As Raven's head began to surface, he felt the power and struggle, as RB's force push started to appear more as a huge boulder coming down on you rather than a feather swiping you away from a piece of paper.

Raven noticed a slight pause every few seconds in Rocketblaze, he didn't know if he was focusing harder or just flinching, but he felt it was time to act. When he did this, the force felt to lessen on his body, but focus on his force push in the middle, and then when he regained control, he felt the weight on his body.

Interesting. He thought to himself.

Instead of Raven force pushing when he did this, he focused on force pulling him as he did this slight hesitation. As RB neared the edge, he started to focus more, now clearing his minds of all thoughts, Rocketblaze started to moved backwards, he regained control of his movement.

Raven cursed lightly under his breath.

He focused on his father again, feeling the horrible memories start to fill his mind. Zooming in, he replaced the killer for Rocketblaze, success, the thought clicked in on his mind. He started to pull again, slowing displacing RB?s force push to become a weakened cell of his force pull. Succeeding, Rocketblaze neared the edge.

Yes! Raven thought to himself.

Now focusing all his hate and anger on Rocketblaze, Raven managed to pull him down from the cliff.

"Don't push me again."

OOC:For some reason my quotes and appos. came out as question marks, so if I missed any you know what they are.

raven.jpg

Rocketblaze felt himself falling forward. This was a nice display of focus from Fatal Raven, though it wouldn't work to the advantage that Fatal Raven thought it would. RB took in plenty of air, filling his lungs before switching his Force push from Fatal Raven onto himself. Rocketblaze, with both a push and pull on him, was now very much like a torpedo as he entered the water. His feet slammed into Fatal Raven's chest, forcing all remaining air out of his lungs. So now there was Rocketblaze, who could stay underwater for about ten minutes, and Fatal Raven, who could remain under for less than one. Fatal Raven would have to work fast and efficiently to overcome both boundaries of Rocketblaze and breaking the surface.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Raven couldn't breath, he had the wind kicked out of him and didn't get that much air when he was at the surface for a matter of ten seconds. He thought hard, but couldn't really concentrate with the factors that were involved now. Raven focused on his body, he focused his anger on himself, making him quick.

He went for the right side, but Rocketblaze's body blocked his way. He did a quick speed burst to the left, but Rocketblaze was right on top of him.

Move. Raven thought, but nothing happened. He needed to get out, time was of the essence, and he only had a mere 10 seconds. He thought, still managing to move RB up, closer to the surface. Then it clicked on what he needed to do.

Raven focused on the force, focused on his body, he was now moving at impossible speeds, something that helped him, as he just about flew up into Rocketblaze, knocking him, along with Raven out of the water.

Rocketblaze flew aside, hitting back first into the water. Raven landed feet first, in waist deep water. He put his hands on his knees as he crawled out onto the shore. Inhaling furiously, he sounded like a pig on its death bed.

He put his head against the shore, and closed his eyes. He waited for Rocketblaze to tend to him.

raven.jpg

"Wh..What did you do to me?" Raven asked as he began to raise to his feet. He felt the force fly through his body, as though he was gaining a new soul, a new head on his body. The sensation felt great, but different, nothing Raven had ever felt before.

He now stood up, inhaling air. Raven paced around the shore waiting for Rocketblaze to answer while he was floating on the water.

raven.jpg

Rocketblaze remained on the water, resting, but paying attention. He waited a moment to reply.

"I simply made everything in your body move faster. You recovered more quickly by getting more oxygen and processing more carbs."

Now thinking of what to truly do next, he decided that building would be a good idea. But for now he'd rest on the water, as he was quite tired.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

"Excellent. Whenever you are finished, I am ready to continue."

Raven layed down on the sand, resting like his Master. He enjoyed his company, he was a truly great scholar, and even a greater friend. He was calm, yet not as peaceful as the Jedi. He knew he had that darkside, every Sith does.

Even I have it, but I have not expressed it to the magnitude that I have seen.

raven.jpg

*Geki's ship erratically blazes a path through the atmosphere. He has been searching for a secluded, forested area that would suit his growing urges for some time. The Dai-Kami touches down in a deserted glade, and Geki leaps from the ship before the landing ramp finished its descent.

*Geki lets out a bestial roar and begins to tear his robes from his body, his nails seeming to elongate and sharpen. The Prometheus virus which haunted his body for so long has gone, but its after-effects are still felt on Geki's body and in his mind. Primeval, savage thoughts bubble in Geki's mind, and he longs to give vent to his most base urges. His claw-like nails continue to tear through his clothing, and soon he stands clad in nothing but shredded trousers, breathing raggedly, a low growl escaping his throat. His psyche has changed once again. The Force, working through his mind, lends him enhanced senses. He can hear the beating of a fly's wings from a mile away, can taste the scent of every creature that has wandered through this grove in the last two days.

*And with this, comes a savage bloodlust which he must sate.

*Geki sees a large, grey-skinned herbivore watching him nervously from the edge of the grove, its half-eaten meal hanging limply from its slack mouth. Geki's growl rises into a roar, and he pounces forward, landing square on the animal's back. The panicked creature attempts to bolt as Geki's newly found instincts guide his claws to the creature's tender throat. With a swift jerk the creature bellows in fear as its blood gushes from the wound, its throat torn asunder by Geki. The creature falls.

*Geki gives a ferocious howl, and begins to feed.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Acknowledging Raven with a nod of his head, Tash continues to concentrate on moving the logs from land out to the building. With the sun still beating down on him, and reflecting back at him from the ship, sweat was pouring down his body. Pausing to wipe his face off, he notes that Rocketblaze had taken a break from training his apprentice.

"Hey, Rocketblaze!"

Getting the Serpent Master's attention, Tash tosses his beer down to him. Reaching down for his own drink, he is surprised to see that it was empty. Setting it down, he uses the pulley system to guide another log to the building.

Walking to the side of the ship, he contemplates the ground for a moment before jumping off. Landing in a crouch, he walks back inside the Blazetail. Going over to the fridge, he pulls out one of those big packs of water bottles. Setting them on a table, he looks around for something to carry them in. Spotting a small cooler, he picks it up and sets the bottles in it.

Exiting the Blazetail, he tosses Garet another water. Turning back to the ship, Tash looks at it for a moment, and then at the cooler. He had no idea how he was going to be able to climb the ship again while holding the cooler. Standing there for a few moments, he checks to see if Rocketblaze was watching. Unable to see him, he chucks the cooler upwards. Watching it soar about halfway up the ship, Tash reaches for the Force to push it the rest of the way up. Hearing it land, he starts on his own climb up.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze caught the beer with his right hand in the middle of standing up. He took a moment to enjoy the cool aquatic current, feeling more than just water rushing past him. He knew that Tashkri wouldn't go long doing simple labor, and was quite right, as he suspected Force usage when he saw multiple beams of light land on the ground in front of him in a shattered image. They soon vanished, but a sense of assuredness overcame Rocketblaze. He dove underwater quickly and silently, emerging right beside the edge where his pants were. And in his pants was a small blaster taken from the War Room, which he picked up and took a quick, careful aim with.

When Tashkri was no more than three meters up from the ground, climbing with great intent, he suddenly lost focus and fell. Why? The blaster shot to his ass, that's why. It was a quick stinging sensation that warmed quickly. It wouldn't continue to hurt, as the blaster was low-grade, but the minor burn that it made would.

"I told you guys... It's not about the actual usage of the Force, it's the fact that we've grown lazy from it. Be more inventive next time, Tash."

RB winked at the wincing Tashkri, then pulled himself up out of the water. He was quite wet, but it didn't matter to him. The sun would dry him soon enough. There was a peace about this place that he loved, and it was as if the planet reciprocated that love in it's own provision. Yet suddenly he saw violent images of claws and striking masses of highly developed flesh. Disturbing, to say the least, but not in enough detail to worry about yet.

"Fatal Raven, come on over. It's time for you to learn how to use the Force on somebody's mind."

A welcoming smile invited his apprentice over, though he knew that it was obvious to Fatal Raven that his smile was due to the impending fun that was yet to come.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Landing hard on his ass, and more importantly, on his new wound, Tash grits his teeth and wait for the pain to recede. Most of it does, but he was pretty sure that he was going to end up with a bruise. Slowly standing up, he starts to build a shield around his mind, so that he can mentally complain to himself.

Moving back over to the ship, he starts to climb back up, but at a reduced pace, due to his new injuries.

Damn it, that stings! And how was that being lazy? There is no way I could have carried that cooler and made it up to the top of the ship.

Mumbling and grumbling behind his shields, Tash soon makes it to the top of the ship, and mechanically goes to work.

tashkri.jpg

After hours of long arduous work, Garet finally completed his task. He was exhausted, and gratefull when Tashkri through him a bottle of water. The Trandoshan ripped it open with his teeth, and allowed the water to gush down his throat. The top of the bottle was not designed for one of his species, and it would have been impossible for him to open it.

Garet didn't want to interrupt Fatal Raven's training to request a new task. For now he decided to take a quick rest. Working completely without the Force was something he hadn't done for some time. It was a difficult challenge, but in the end he felt much stronger.

As he contemplated this the Sith Lord heard a blaster shot. He jumped up reaching for his saber, only to see Tashkri holding his ass. Garet held back his laughter, as he sat back down. Today had been a good day.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Raven walked silently over to where Rocketblaze was standing. He nodded back to the newcomer and addressed RB.

"Whose mind do you want me to affect?" He looked over to Tash, and smiled.

"Perhaps him Master Rocketblaze, he seems vunerable?"

raven.jpg

The Serpent Master was about to decline Fatal Raven's suggestion when he stopped himself abruptly. This could be very funny, and they needed a good laugh before starting work.

"Yeah, go ahead. Try to make Tashkri see things that aren't there and try to pry into his mind, unlocking his secrets."

Already cracking up inside, RB sent a Force message to Garet. It was a command, "Watch.", an image of Fatal Raven and one of Tashkri, and the feeling of amusement.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Raven looked over at Tashkri, he looked at his body, his body features. He wondered if he could do this, his Master had taught him how to focus, how to use the force as your ally. He focused, closing his eyes to get a better picture of Tashkri's mind, nothing.

He started moving his hands, his eyes still closed trying to pull the thoughts into Raven's mind. His eyes opened, as it seemed that Raven had unlocked something, but Tashkri was impossible, the only thing that Raven saw was something opening in his mind, he began to see more in his mind than he did in Tashkri's. It seemed that Tashkri was putting things in his mind, he had failed, he could see nothing, only things in his mind. He force pushed Tash to the ground.

"Show me!" His anger started to boil, his thoughts disappered from the task at hand, but to the killing, and severly torturing his life. He crossed his hands over his chest, and waited for Tash to answer. He also prepared himself if he were to fight back.

raven.jpg

Feeling the Force push against his mental shield, Tash breaks out of his little reverie. Reaching out through the Force, he traces the probe back to Fatal Raven.

Aw, hell no.

Starting to turn around to face Raven, Tash gets pushed off of the ship. Reaching for the Force, he slows his descent. Pausing about a meter off of the ground, he lifts his head and stares at Raven.

I'll ask forgiveness later. This new guy has got to learn a lesson.

Swiftly and viciously, Tash embraces Raven in a mental Force grip. Working ruthlessly, he takes over Raven's mind. All of a sudden, Raven started to have some thoughts that would have disturbed any other male.

[in Raven's mind]Why do I have this thing between my legs? It serves me no purpose at all. I ought to just get rid of it.[/in Raven's mind]

Reaching to his belt, he pulls out a wicked-looking dagger. Raising it in the air, he starts to bring it down towards his groin.

As the knife starts to pierce flesh, Tash releases his control. As Raven becomes aware of what he is doing, he lets loose a shrill scream, and throws the knife away. Looking around, he notices Tash, still floating in the air with a smug little grin on his face. Before Raven has a chance to do anything, Tash delivers the meaning of the lesson.

"Don't ever try and screw with me. Try again, and you'll definitely be singing a different tune."

Turning away from Raven, Tash faces Rocketblaze.

"My apologies for attacking your student. He provoked me, and I believe I acted accordingly and with restraint."

Setting his feet to the ground, Tash looks around at the group gathered around the lake.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze looked to Tashkri while blatantly laughing.

"Yeah, that was good. Now get back on the ship."

He then motioned for Fatal Raven to follow him into the ship. RB pointed to a large bacta tank that Fatal Raven could use to heal his man parts. Getting into the pilot seat, still laughing, Rocketblaze moved the ship farther from the lake. Now that the wench was closer to the other shoreline, the expansive central portion of the building could be constructed. RB went outside once more and swam back out into the water. He indicated to Garet that he was good to go, then made a request.

"Hollow out five large logs for me and slip them into the water, if you'd be so kind."

Then tilting his head up, he looked at Tashkri, who had made it back to the top of the ship.

"You get to guide me down. I'm going to take the hollow logs down around the shaft to protect it. Then we'll build the platform around the hollow log that breaks the surface, and we can use it as our rush point. Just be ready to help out if I need you to."

Just for kicks and giggles, Rocketblaze swam around in the water. He figured that it'd keep his body loose and give him something to do while the others did their things... Garet hollowing... Tashkri sunbathing... Cineon questing... Fatal Raven healing.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

He took off his robe, as he entered into the bacta tank. He slowly dipped his foot first into the liquid, just to make sure the tempter suited him. Nodding in approval he slowly put his whole left let in, along with the other leg after it. It slowly started to absorb his body.

"Ahhhh."

Raven said, as the liquid was now up to the bottom of his neck. He let out a long sigh, and started to rise from the bath, shaking off all of the remaining juices. Force pulling the robe from the ground of the ship, he placed it on. He walked out of the ship, and headed for Rocketblaze.

"Thank you for that refreshing bath." He said laughing.

"What are we to do next?" He said, closing his mouth.

raven.jpg

Though he didn't know it yet, and probably wouldn't find out for another couple of years, Fatal Raven's injury had been slightly worse than breaking the skin. For the knife point had penetrated far enough to give Raven a rough, and unfortunately, very permanent vasectomy.

On the top of the ship, Tash gives Rocketblaze a thumbs-up in acknowledgement. Picking up his shirt, he positions himself horizontally on the ship. Balling the cloth up, he sticks it under his head, so as to be more comfortable. Spreading his arms out, he closes his eyes and works on his tan, while waiting for Garet to finish with his part of the job.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze had to laugh at Tashkri. He always hit with something good when he tried to be funny, and this time was no exception. But still there was more building to be done. Rocketblaze started moving logs and expanding the structure.

"I'm going to work. You're going to go into the woods and connect with the dark side. When you come back, I want you to bring three nip flies. You'll know what they are when you encounter them. I'll see you later."

With a wave RB was back to work, making the building larger and larger with each falling log.

((OOC: The point of this is for you to be descriptive about connecting with the dark side and using it to locate and capture the 'nip flies' that RB's talking about.))

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet