Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Rocketblaze caught the two bladed across his own before dropping down to avoid the fist directed at his head. In the same motion he linked a sweep. Xentar was able to clear the move, but could not avoid the upward motion of the Archserpent's hilt that followed.

"Be careful not to overextend yourself."

Moving forward, Rocketblaze initiated blade to blade contact once again with an overhead slash.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Xentar furrowed his eyebrows as Rocketblaze got inside his attacks and forced him to stumble a few paces. The way he saw it, he was at a huge defensive disadvantage with such a short weapon, so all he could do was keep up a series of attacks. At the same time, since the weapon was short and limited, he could not attack without fully committing himself, and that led to "overextention" as the Archserpent had put it.

Without either option being a good one, Xentar's mind raced as he parried Rocketblaze's overhand strike (which was indeed an awkward block, requiring Xentar to stick his shoulder way out to the side). There was a third option--neither attack with this weapon nor defense with it. Really, he did not need any sort of weapon to do either of those.

The former Sith Lord was at a tactical advantage for the moment--because he was several inches taller than Rocketblaze, the overhead lock was much farther outside the smaller man's blocking area than it was his own. Xentar inversed his block so that his palm was facing upwards towards his opponent's lightsaber, then shoved the beam of energy as well as his own right hand off to his right.

The blade swiftly returned--as expected--and Xentar leaned backwards in a dodge so that it passed over him. Righting his posture, he stretched out with the Dark Side and hurled Rocketblaze backwards. Taking up the clustered dust from his prior means of locating the Archserpent, he hurled them at the other man's eyes, attempting to blind him. Immediately he followed this by lifting Rocketblaze into the air and tightening a firm hold with the Dark Side on his ribs, threatening to crack them.

He did not expect to be able to overcome the Archserpent's own Force abilities, but less likely things had been done. He held his hand out before him, elbow just under perpendicular with his shoulder and forearm straight up to a clenched fist beyond which were a pair of bright red blades--his now-obsolete claw weapon.

XentarSig2-1.png

((I so totally want a light claw. Claws kick ass.))

"Well, if you hadn't tried to kill her first, then I would have made more progress. Even so, she was starting to rethink her position on the Jedi."

As Rocketblaze's voice sounded throughout the complex, Garet and Tash looked at each other with puzzlement.

"Going under? What's he talking about?"

They soon found out as the entire complex started to sink into the lake.

"Pretty good defense system, don't you think?"

tashkri.jpg

Garet tensed as they began to sink. Doshans had a fear of underground places. Garet did not understand why, perhaps something in their history. But almost all Doshans, especially those that had lived most of their lives on Trandosha, as Garet had, did not like the underground. Beads of sweat were visible on his forehead.

"Why are we going under? If there is a threat, we should meet it face to face. The only security system we need is right at our sides."

Garet's voice was thick with anger. He plopped down in relief as they rumbling ceased. But he was still visibly uncomfortable with Rocketblaze's little surprise.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Rocketblaze appreciated Xentar's efforts with the Force, but decided that it had to be snuffed. Feeling into the essence of the Force, beyond bounds of the mind, Rocketblaze untied the ribbons of energy that had him restrained. Effortlessly he flew up and away from Xentar, landing softly a few meters back.

"Put the Force into your combination attacks. Instead of using it as a weapon, use it as a shield. Here... I'll show you."

Tossing aside his blade, Rocketblaze centered his focus on the man in front of him. His muscles began to swell, the bulging cells adding to his primal strength. The Archserpent began breathing heavily as he advanced in a simple walk toward his opponent. Using only himself, RB threw out his first punch. As Xentar went to block, Rocketblaze tapped his power and accelerated the blow as it was happening. Through this mastery of the Force he was able to catch Xentar's arm behind the light claw and toss an open palm blow into the near side ribs before his apprentice was fully aware of what had happened. Following it up with his opposing knee into Xentar's midsection to double him over, he then took down the larger man by striking the back of his neck with the elbow of the same arm that started the combo. As Xentar dropped, Rocketblaze took the light claw from his hand and dropped it straight to the ground. The Force suddenly swept his apprentice off the floor into his extended arm, resulting in a shot to the lower back. No sooner than he rested on the ground for a second time, the newest Serpent was grappled at the leg and tossed across the room.

"Control! Catch yourself!"

The Archserpent only hoped that Xentar could catch himself and rebound with the appropriate controlled passion that he had displayed in this round of fighting. For the moment, RB kicked aside the light claw and caught his breath.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Xentar didn't mind the pain itself, though the effect it had on his body was unfortunately hindering. There was some advantage to armor--not only would the pain mean nothing, but there would be no debilitating injuries. But Xentar understood from Rocketblaze's words that he was to learn to use the Force not only to substitute as indestructable defense, but to enhance himself into becoming a far more capable combatant in a much more active way--not calling on the Force to do his work for him, but having it enhance him to being able to do things himself more capably.

Presently he was hurtling through the air, this analysis passing through his mind at the speed of light. He used his present pain to pull the Dark Side back around himself. He began descending towards the floor, his body completely inverted. He reached out with one hand and planted it on the floor, pushing himself away from it with incredible, Force-enhanced strength.

His momentum pushed him along the path his flight had followed and his feet connected with the wall. His legs bent at the knees, then he pushed off, no longer inverted but flying back towards the Archserpent. He hit the ground and rolled, and when his boots again hit the floor he leapt again, twisting his body around in flight.

Finally using this last bit of gathered momentum, Xentar executed a landing round-house kick with his right foot at Rocketblaze's face. The kick was dodged, so Xentar allowed the momentum to spin him around and struck his opponent with his left palm on the side of the head, immediately followed by his right palm, which struck six points on Rocketblaze's chest in the same second. All six hit before Rocketblaze stumbled back a couple of steps, Xentar in pursuit.

The former Sith Lord was unsurprised when Rocketblaze counter-attacked with another lightning-quick punch, but a wall of quite tangible force formed itself between the fist and Xentar's torso. Something cracked when Rocketblaze hit it--it was like jamming a fist into a rock wall at a higher velocity than one could normally muster.

XentarSig2-1.png

Assumption had fooled Xentar. While Xentar was assuming that the crack was in his favor, it was actually a signal to take evasive action. Rocketblaze was mentally beyond this standard attempt at defense and pushed forward with renewed power, moving his fist toward Xentar's torso as he opposed the resistance. In the seconds following the 'wall of Force' trick, Xentar found himself on the ground as a victim of a hefty blow.

"You're doing well, but you don't get it just yet. You fight well, but still don't command the Force. Try to think of it this way: The Force is dynamic; always shifting. When you concentrate the Force, don't stop it. The more movement you put into your efforts, the more powerful their effects will be. To get a slightly different perspective, seek out Garet Jax. He could find a way to kill a rancor with a wampa hair, so I'm sure he can give you some insight on your style. When you feel that you've learned enough, seek me out and we can finish your training."

RB then departed from the training room, intent on relaxing his body while working his mind.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Xentar nodded, not posing a question. He knew the name Garet Jax--he had been a Serpent for some time. If Xentar remembered correctly, he was a trandoshan and therefore would be quite distinctive on sight. More importantly, he knew Garet's Force signature a little bit and would be able to find him.

The former Sith navigated the halls on that thought, attuned to where the Dark Side led him. Sure enough, it only took him a few minutes to step into the room where Garet Jax was waiting.

"Master Jax," he said, tilting his head forward in a slight, short bow. "I have been sent by Rocketblaze to seek your instruction concerning my use of the Force in combat. Rocketblaze told me that I do not command it as I should, that I do not put enough movement into my efforts. He said that you had the perspective I require." His voice was nothing if not dark, and he spoke with a calmness that did not let on to his underlying constant chaos and motion.

XentarSig2-1.png

Tash was about to bait Garet's paranoia when Xentar entered the room and addressed the Trandoshan. When he was finished, Tashkri looked over at Garet and raised an eyebrow.

"What's Rocketblaze doing sending someone to you to learn how to use the Force? The only thing you know how to do is to use your claws and teeth. Well, I'll leave you two alone. If you need me, I'll be in the workshop."

Walking out of the door, Tash went down a few hallways until he came to a room filled with tools and materials. Going about the room, he gathered the items he was going to need for his project.

tashkri.jpg

seeing as how everyone seemed to be busy, Moric was at a loss on what to do. He really didn't feel like taking another trek into the forrest again. Instead he watched Tash retreat into another room, intent on working at something. Perhaps the young Serpent could be of help.

"Need any help?"

moric.jpg

Garet had calmed considerably upon Xentar's arrival. The prospect of another fight would make him more comfortable after that unsettling experience. He was not sure where a Doshan's primal fear of the underground came from, but it was powerful. He growled at Tashkri as the man made another smart remark. He watched him scurry off before Garet could retort.

I may not be the best Force-user, but few use the Force in combat better than myself.

Garet was not one to boast. This inner realization didn't mean he was the best fighter or undefeatable. Being good at combat maneuvers was not the only way to win. A Sith Master would not be as skilled at fighting and using the Force in combat as Garet, but their superior Force power could conceivably defeat him. Garet was not being overly confident, he was merely stating fact.

The Doshan drew his lightsaber. His red eyes looked Xentar up and down.

"I will obey my Master, of course. Let's begin your lessons. Give me your best shot."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Xentar smiled darkly. He liked the way this trandoshan thought. Easily unclipping his new lightsaber from his belt, he activated the red blade and lowered himself into an aggressive stance, his lightsaber extended towards Garet's eyes in an attempt to cause him to incorrectly estimate its length.

The former Sith Lord made the first move, as he was accustomed to doing. He dashed towards Garet's left in a sudden spring of Force energy, but reversed direction on a smooth pivot and attacked from the opposite direction, the lizard's right. He immediately rebounded off the parry and struck three more times in rapid succession from three different directions, using the same power that he had made himself infamous for.

But this power would do little good against a being such as Garet Jax. Each time he struck, he felt the trandoshan's strength behind his parries, his seemingly limitless stability. Hitting Garet's blocks were like hitting a wall of phrik--there was no slight give away to help spring into the next attack, and it was therefore's Xentar's own speed that would make him strike faster--he couldn't rely on parries.

XentarSig2-1.png

Garet could see Xentar's mind working. Garet needed no Force ability to read his intentions. He had dueled enough to know a person's strategy just by looking at their face. Xentar perceived that he could increase his speed and outmaneuver Garet. The man's attacks began to speed up. It was a logical reaction to Garet's defense. But it was not good enough. Their sabers clashed again and again. Every time, Xentar's strike came just a little bit closer to slicing him open. Finally, he pierced Garet's defenses. Garet was too slow as Xentar's saber clashed his own high, and then swung low very fast toward his legs. The Doshan pressed the button on his saber. The other end activated blocking the attack. Garet's now double-bladed lightsaber counter attacked without missing a beat. The shots came fast, forcing Xentar on the defense. Their lightsabers disengaged and the two circled each other.

"That wasn't a bad attempt, for a Sith. But I expect more from a Serpent. Stop relying on your Force power. That's what a Sith would do. A Serpent is a warrior first, and a Force-user second. I will teach you to think battle tactics first, and only use the Force to augment these attacks."

Garet swung his saber hard, using the Force and his Doshan strength to increase the power of his attack. Xentar blocked, but the sheer power behind the attack sent him stumbling backward. Garet did not press his advantage. This was not a true fight, but Xentar's training.

"You are much more powerful in the Force than I am. Yet I had the advantage. That is because you are too reliant on the Force. I was able to save my energy. Only once during our exchange did I make a significant effort to use my Force power, and it through you off. That is what you will learn to do. This time when you attack, I don't want you to use the Force at all. I will start slow and then increase the speed of my attacks. Watch my elbows. That will tell you where the next strike is coming."

Garet began, swinging his saber in slow motion toward Xentar's head. Xentar blocked it. Garet swung low, a touch faster. Xentar blocked it. Garet continued going faster and faster. He was hoping Xentar would pay attention to his elbows and learn where the next attack was coming from. If he payed attention while Garet was going slow, he would be able to block while Garet was going fast.

"Don't forget, don't use the Force at all."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Xentar was frustrated. He was barely managing to block the attacks that Garet came through with. The slow ones were easy--any swordsman could predict a slow attack by watching elbows. But as things got a little quicker, Xentar began to sweat again, not having trained extensively in areas such as this.

After one particularly difficult block, Xentar forced his lightsaber blade to lock with Garet's. "No," he said to the Serpent Master. "I cannot fight without the Force." He broke the block and stepped backwards, raising his lightsaber blade before his eyes.

"The Force gives me my strength, my foresight. To fight without it would be foolish--is foolish. Master Jax, I wish not to learn to fight without the Force, but without a lightsaber," he said, his voice not losing its dark quality despite the different tone of his words. "I wish to give myself fully to the Force, not divorce it in favor of swordsmanship."

XentarSig2-1.png

Garet's firey eyes danced in anger.

"I am here to teach you battle tactics that involve the use of the Force and fighting without the Force. How you choose to use them after our training is complete, is not my concern. You can fight any way you wish in real combat. But this is what I know, and all I can teach. You will learn these techniques. Rocketblaze has commanded it. Are we clear?"

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Xentar furrowed his eyebrows, but otherwise stayed still for a moment. Then he simply nodded and raised his blade again to attack. He advanced with his footwork and attacked from a high arc in a circular swing, then rotated his shoulders and attacked low, forcing himself to not tap into the Force's strength.

He didn't see or feel Garet's blocks before they happenned, but he knew they would be there and he prepared for them. He just sort of felt the battle out physcially.

XentarSig2-1.png

It was quick, yet lasted many nights. Raven's normal nap had turned into a coma, which, despite the weakness that he felt course through his body, felt a bigger presence of strength within his mind. This coma had served a purpose; Raven was becoming closer than ever to the Force.

Gathering his bearings as he slowly sat up from his Force induced coma, he noticed his light saber and robes that lay on a small table that sat in front of him. Setting his left foot onto the ground, he got up, as blood started to move quickly through his body. It felt good, to be awake and fully functional, yet Raven felt a very obvious emptiness. The power that he felt he harvested within his dream felt like it was being sucked out of him, like being alive was not his sole purpose any more, but rather his body dead, and his mind being the only control. Perhaps Raven would seek the council of Rocketblaze later. He needed to get back in tune with this real life, and that started with some simple Force exercises.

Moving outside of the compound, he Force ran into the woods, picking a very calm and soothing place to become re accustom to the atmosphere of Chandrila. Closing his eyes, he let the Force guide him. He threw his hand out, as some of the rocks around him slowly began to rise off of their resting places. Raven was back.

raven.jpg

OOC: RB is having RL issues right now and is a little busy. If anyone wants to help defend the Sith Temple, you can leave if you want.

IC: Moric's comm seemed to vibrate without end as he lifted up to view its imcomming message. Apparently the Sith were under some form of attack. It was a testimont to their desperate situation if they called upon the Serpents for help. As the man continued to look on, he watched as the battle nessled into Cardia's atmophere. It looked as if the Jedi were going to assualt the temple. The move was a bold one, something he didn't expect from Jedi. Yet helping there was more than what he was doing here

That simple line of thought was more than enough to comple him into action. He took off towards the hanger and saw Raven heading out into the woods. It seemed either man did not have time to spare for greetings. He reached the hanger and climbed aboard his ship, taking off into hyperspace moments later.

moric.jpg

((I'm having some RL issues of my own - a.k.a. I got a full-time job. So, due to the hours I work, and the other person who is always using the computer when I'm not working (Ryoo), this is the first time I've been online in three weeks. Unfortunately, this means that, yet again, I'm going to have to designate this character as inactive until I have the time to dedicate to the RP.))

Finishing his creation, Tashkri ignores the comm message, and heads out, yet again, into the woods.

tashkri.jpg

Garet trained Xentar at swordplay for some time. The Doshan could tell when Xentar used the Force, and was pleased the man did not attempt to. This sort of training was essential to becoming a skilled duelist. Garet stopped Xentar.

"Alright, now you may use the Force. But only as I instruct you to. I'm sure a man like you has lots of Force maneuvers to use on opponents. I find such things lacking, but I would not begrudge you from mastering Force techniques. What I teach you now will help you save your energy for more difficult Force attacks."

Garet held his double-bladed lightsaber up. He began to attack Xentar as they had before. Garet did not use the Force. But as he swung his blade, he summoned his anger. He used the Force to increase the strength of his blow, and send Xentar stumbling.

"If you are good at swordsmanship, you will only need to use the Force to augment specific attacks at strategic times. This will catch your opponent off guard. Now you try."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Ever since finishing his apprenticeship ((August 30th, 2004)), Xentar Kentam had been almost constantly using the Force to strike with several times the speed and strength than he was normally physically capable of striking with. He had almost mastered the art of hyperaccelerating his movements and reinforcing his muscles to do so.

But admittedly new to him was what Master Jax suggested--only using these tactics intermittantly to catch an opponent offguard, rather than constantly beating them into submission and wearing out their own meager defense. It had been the latter that had been Xentar's strategy, leading to an imperfect defense on his part, wearing down an opponent by beating them rather than wearing them down by blocking their attacks, as most Jedi would.

Bringing his brilliant red blade before his focused eyes, which were glowing with the Dark Side of the Force, Xentar moved towards Jax. He attacking high and right without enforcing the blow with the Force, then spun full around to his right, pivoting on his right heel and straightening his right arm to deliver a second attack low on Garet's own right side. He immediately then reversed his pivot, spun full around again and attacked Garet's left mid-section--but not only with this blow made immensely stronger through the Force, but his spin had been faster this time. Anyone expecting both spins to be the same would falter under the blow.

Furthermore, the combined forces of the spin and the hit could conceivably knock even a Trandoshan backwards a step.

XentarSig2-1.png

Garet was pleased. Now that Xentar had finally embraced the Serpent way, he was no doubt discovering the sensible nature of Garet's methods. The Doshan blocked the shot, but was indeed knocked back. In an all out fight, it would have left him vulnerable. That was the purpose of using this saber technique.

"I think that you have mastered what I came to teach you. How about a test? You can fight me any way you choose. Rocketblaze would not be please if we killed each other, so other than that, no rules. Are you up to such a challenge?"

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"Yes, Master," Xentar said, allowing a little of his passion to creep into his voice. "Only through true battle can experience be found, and only through experience can techniques be perfected."

Again he raised his lightsaber before his eyes. Now that he actually was in a combat situation, he immediately analyzed his opponent. Garet Jax was a trandoshan, incredibly strong and about seven feet tall, even taller than Xentar, who was 6'7", extremely tall for a human himself. He would need much strength to enter prolonged combat against the Serpent Master, and he would draw that from the Force, either passively or actively.

The best tactic became apparent, and Kentam raised his weapon into a high guard above his head, the blade pointing back towards the wall behind him. He took a few easy but well-placed steps to his right, slowly circling Jax and trying to analyze him further. He could obviously expect to see from the Serpent Master what he had just been taught, something that put a little too much emphasis on his martial defense. But there was more than one way to avoid the effects of those blows.

If Xentar could read through the Dark Side when one of Garet's more powerful strikes were coming, he could use his surprising and unlikely (due to his size) speed to completely evade the attack and put the lizard off-balance for an attack of his own, Force-feuled or not.

Still, the former Sith Lord made the first move. He attacked from above, a strong attack without the Force behind it. Garet's defense was extremely solid, so Xentar ricocheted his blade off his opponent's, being mindful of the second blade on the other end. He maneuvered his blade gracefully to his left near his face, casting red light upon his bold features, then attacked from the side, another attack which was blocked with ease.

From there, Xentar pulled his blade down and back, arching it around his left side and bringing it in again as if to attack Garet's left shoulder. He moved his shoulders into the attack and called on the Force, and audible was the sound of a Force push or other physical projection of the Force, but it was a feint. His lightsaber reversed momentum and came around low again, this attack fed fully by the Force, the energy field having played a role in the lightning-quick reversal of momentum and the speed of his attack as well.

XentarSig2-1.png

Garet was impressed by the speed with which Xentar learned. Perhaps he had at last found a worthy adversary. He was most impressed by Xentar's ability to fool him. Garet normally could smell a feint coming, it was a tactic he employed often. But this time he was completely oblivious until the last second. The Force push came, and Garet concentrated on absorbing the blow. He had expected Xentar to heavily rely on the Force due to his behavior earlier. He barely saw Xentar striking low.

No Force push is coming. Good move Xentar, just like I suggested.

It was for this reason that Garet used a double-bladed lightsaber. The lower end stabbed straight down and blocked Xentar's attack just barely. But the force behind the strike sent Garet sliding back. His claws gripped into the ground to hold him steady. The Doshan pushed back and they disengaged. Xentar had tried to go for a major strike at the start of the attack. That was a bold and respectable way to fight. Garet in contrast was a planner and now he circled Xentar.

I know thousands of battle tactics, but only have a handful of Force tricks that I use. Xentar is the exact opposite. And we both have skill with a saber. I haven't had this much fun in quite a while.

Garet knew if Xentar went for it on the first attack, Garet would have to do him one better. Otherwise he would appear weak. Garet held out his Iron Reaver arm to this side saber in hand. He charged Xentar. At the last moment, he brought his hand forward, and his wrist began to rotate at incredible speed. Thanks to Tzeentch's gift, Garet's arm and double-bladed lightsaber had become a single unique and dangerous weapon. Xentar's blade was hit hard, and knocked clear. Garet spun and struck his foot out toward the new Serpent's face.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Xentar furrowed his eyebrows in concentration as Garet's lightsaber suddenly began to spin, immediately looking for a way to counter the new form of attack. His first thought was to try and halt the blade's clockwise momentum by interjecting his own lightsaber, but when he tried it, his blade was effortlessly knocked aside. Instinct told Xentar that something else was coming, and he immediately leaned backwards in a dodge, watching as a scaly foot cut through the air where his head had been.

Taking his backwards dodge a step further, the tall human allowed himself to drop to the ground shoulders first, immediately swinging his legs over his head and using their momentum as well as a small usage of the Force to bring himself back to his feet in a backwards somersault. As Xentar rose, he immediately dashed forward and attacked with a horizontal sweep from a half-crouch, but stuck his right foot out to halt his momentum before he overcommited into the inevitable saber lock.

And lock the blades did, tangling for a moment before Xentar disengaged. Even with the Force, he would not attempt to overpower a Trandoshan. He took a step back, then forward again, entering a Force-aided flip over Garet's head, his lightsaber kept below him to ward off an attack of opportunity. As he landed, he brought his lightsaber down with the added Force of his downwards momentum, forcing a block.

But the attack hadn't been meant to strike a killing blow. Xentar had enough height to make Jax reach up for the block (though most humans were far too short), so he dropped to his left knee and brought his boot-embraced right foot around for a leg sweep that was aided by the Force--otherwise, sweeping Garet would be like kicking a tree (that is to say, more harm than good). Garet hopped over the leg (as is reasonable), but Xentar followed with a quick sweeping movement of the Force that simulated a quickly moving platform under the Trandoshan so that when his jump ended, his unbalance caused his feet to be swept right out from under him just the same.

His opportunity provided by the Force, Xentar rose off his knee and struck out towards the falling lizard with a ground-to-air slice, aiming his blade for the center of Garet's hilt, where neither half of the more experienced Serpent's blade could deflect it without considerable movement.

As this happened, no arrogance came to Xentar's mind, no great confidence in victory. This was very unusual for him--it had always seemed to be a weakness of his to think that a fight was over when it in fact was not. Perhaps his new take on the Force was also a completely new take on combat.

XentarSig2-1.png

• 3 weeks later...

A small Sith fighter made its exit out of hyperspace over the lush world of Chandrila. Within moments, it touched down to the surface landing softly. Moric jumped out, his cloak billowing behind him. He still possesed the mecabre look of death. Within the land of Cardia over the past few weeks, death was but a simple norm. And yet Moric lay in the thick of it, his lightsaber constantly humming. Yet the killing was over as the wartorn Serpent Lord reached his home.

Step after step through the Serpent compound led him to a sparring room. The sounds within seemed to entice Moric into following. Inside, he found Garet Jax and Xentar Kentam.

"I thought I would run into you eventually."

moric.jpg

• 1 month later...

Tashkri emerged from the forest and, appropriating a small craft, launched off of the planet.

((Short, I know. It's 2 in the morning, and I really can't put much effort in at the moment. I promise I'll be doing more than 1 sentence posts from now on.))

tashkri.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Xentar Kentam, former Sith Lord, turned away from Garet, his instruction from the Trandoshan apparently at an end. He turned to face Moric and gave a slight smirk. This was the man that he had once fought on Carida to gain entrance to the Serpents there. But that had been disasterous. The Serpents hadn't been what they are now.

Xentar had again gained entrance to the Serpents through this man, and he respected him for that and his ability to defeat Xentar the last time they had fought. Perhaps there was still something he could learn from this....

"Hello, Moric," he said simply. "It's been some time since we've met. Our last circumstances were somewhat unpleasant, I'm afraid, and I find that I have a lingering bitterness in my mind towards you. What say you?"

XentarSig2-1.png

Moric's face suddenly shifted into a frown as Xentar spoke. Despite the recent training of the Serpent ways, Moric could still sense the arrogance radiating from the man as prevelant as the Force itself. Apparently killing a few Jedi gave the Sith the right to act as if they were gods. "Is that all you have to say Xentar? If I wanted to know that you didn't like me, I need only ask any living thing in this building." His voice sounded bored as if this very conversation were a waste of time. "I wasn't aware your bitterness towards me was my problem. Do you need a therapist?"

moric.jpg