The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

After Spock finished his meal he decided to go for a walk. He found his way to the gym where other hopefuls where training. He sat down next to another hopeful named Scorp who was meditating. He sat and watched the other hopefuls training.

spock.jpg

Ish agreed emphatically with Skyes request. He bowed to her as well and they both put back their bamboo poles on the rack. Ish felt very good after this nice workout. He'd broken a sweat for the first time since the battle on Hoth. He walked with Skye over to the bathrooms, and then he went into the male bathroom while Skye went her way. He called out "I'll see you later! Maybe we can meet up for something to eat again when you want." With a courteous wave, a nod, and a smile they were both off in their separate ways for a while.

Ish could sense Skye even as he was walking away from her. He was glad he could sense his friend. Ish showered up and headed out to find a room for himself to put down the few small rashions and belongings he had with him and maybe find a change of robes.

As he walked out of the gym he saw two other hopefuls(Scorp and Spock), and the one he recognized as Scorp whom he had met on Hoth and received news of his cloning on the rebel ship. "How've you been?" Ish called out to Scorp as he walked over to he and Spock. Ish had a glint in his eye, he actually knew people, and was very glad to have some company while he was here at the Jedi academy.[/b]

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Skye starts to head towards the shower block but stops realizing she has nothing to change into. She goes in search of a clothing store, wondering if she will be able to find something suitable. She eventually comes across one and asks the protocol droid what he has in the way of ship suits. She chooses one in a deep midnight blue and makes a beeline straight back to the shower block, sighing as she steps into the cubicle and the hot water hits her.

Feeling one hundred percent better she heads to a laundry mat to clean her clothing. Sitting on the floor in a corner she meditates while she waits. Collecting them she heads back to her room to put them away, debating whether or not to grab something to eat or to lie down and sleep. Sleep wins out, she curls up on her bunk and is soon sound asleep.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

*Kirlocca looked at Tares. He knew why he was against it, and he could relate to it. He felt the same way at times, but as of now, Kirlocca felt they had a huge advanatge over them, and he would do anything to confirm it.*

"I feel that Jedi knight Kitt, could handle finding out information on the planet, and who is curently on the planet, with-out being put in danger. I've known him since I started here. He cannot fight his way out of anything, but when it comes to using his mind, none can beat him. He will be able to get what we need, with out raising alarm."

*Kirlocca stood up tall, he folded his arms across his chest and waited for any council memeber to reply...*

*Kirlocca did not know what to say anymore. He had done everything that he could to help or harm the answer. He part in all of this is now over.*

"I can no longer say anything, for I have said everything that I could. I will take my leave, and let the council decide what to do next."

*Kirlocca bowed before all of them, and then he walked over to the doors, opened them and shut them quietly behind him. From there, he went to find a data port, in hope of finding out something knew.*

Ara pursed her lips. I get why Kirlocca's so frustrated. I would be, too, I guess. She suppressed a laugh. Scratch that. I was that frustrated once.

"Any position to find out info is a dangerous one. Not to mention that the Hutts are quite dangerous themselves, so no matter what, the situation would be less than favorable. In the end, I leave it up to you." The young Jedi Master stood and held up her comm. "I'll have my comm on if you need me. In the meantime, I'm going to go and train with my padawan."

Shoving her comm back in her pocket, she gestured to Xel to follow her. She headed out of the room in a quiet manner and began to make her way to a room where she could teach Xel some new techniques.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Scorp looked at he two hopefuls next to him despite the fact that they had broken his concentration he didn't care he was glad to have some one to talk to.

he recognized both hopefuls and was suprised to see spock after such a long period of not seeing him at all.

Scorp turned toward Ish.

"guess I have been ok my new body seems fine how about you?"

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

"I feel great, I'm just about to grab a shower quick" exclaimed Ish. "It's nice to back somewhere safe, wouldn't you agree Scorp?" as Ish fondled his lightsaber that he still had from when he escaped the battle on Hoth. "Who's your friend here next to you?" asked Ish refering to Spock.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Skye wakes up refreshed and relaxed after a good night's sleep. She quickly gets dressed and heads to the mess hall to break her fast. She looks around, not seeing anyone she knows in there yet. Heading over to the table she grabs a bowl of cereal and a caffa and heads over to a corner table to have her meal, wondering what she will get up to this day.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nodding in agreement, Tares stood up, "Agreed, I will leave the decision up to Master Blackclone. In the meantime, I have some business to attend to."

With that he made his way down to the mess hall where he found a familar face eating. Getting his food, he then made his way over to Skye, "Mind if I join you?"

tares.jpg

Xel walked silently behind his master. He was curious about the matters the council had been discussing, but frankly, his head was spinning from it all and it seemed quite beyond him. He followed his master into the new room and kept silent, putting the concerns of the council out of his mind. After all, they were the concerns of the council, not of a solitary Padawan, and he had training to think about. He was ready to absorb any new knowledge she offered.

Woot. Kira be back home.

Goodwood's Anti-P.I.M.P. Padawan.

Go California. My Governor can beat up your Governor. What now?

A almost entire mechanical figure walks into the Eternal Vigilence mess hall. HE walks ove to where he sees a girl and Master Tares Vortex. He was still getting used to his bionic legs.

He sits down next othe girl and begins speaking to Tares.

"Master Vortex. I am in search of Kirlocca. I was left on Hoth after a stone crushed my legs. I guess the Jedi just forgot me in the rush. I heard Kirlocca was here but I have not seen him."

dpr.jpg

OOC: Xel has informed me that he's going to camp, so he has given me permission to post his actions for the next two weeks--just to let you all know.

IC:

Ara threw off her backpack as she entered the room and sat down close to it. Sighing, she cricked her neck and said, "Sorry about the council. I never liked a lot of those meetings. No matter what was going on, they always seemed tense. You can feel it in the Force, I swear."

She began to dig in her bag. "Now, I had something to practice with in here, where is it...?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

"I am Ryan."

He offers her his mechanical hand. Ever since he had gotten it, he had started to judge a persons character by offering them his mechanical hand. It had no artificial skin on it. They could see all the workings of the gears and wires. He judged by their facial expressions and how quickly they took his hand. And most of the time, he was right in his jugements.

He hopd she eagerly took his hand and genuinely shook it. She looked like a nice person and he hoped his hand did not turn her away.

dpr.jpg

Ryan wathes the girl sip her caffa. By her shaking of his hand, he knew she must be a good person. He orders a drink and it is soon brought to him. He drinks it making sure to avoid spilling it on his bionic parts. He watches her sip her drink through his bionic eye. He could see her beauty and her grace even as she sat still. He hopes Tares could not read his mind, becuase he would probably be expeelled for thinking such thoughts.

"So how long have you been with the Jedi, Sky."

dpr.jpg

"Ive been with the Jedi for a few years, and still have not been trained that much. As you can see, Iam mostly machine. And this is becuase of the Jedi. I have fight with the Jedi lots of times, each time I end up with a new bionic part. But I stay with them. I believe I am probably their most loyal padawan."

Ryan looks into his cup watching the swirling drink. He looks over at Skye and smiles.

"Sounds kind of funny does it not."

dpr.jpg

OOC: I have informed Ara that I'm going . . . oh, right. Nevermind. See ya in a couple weeks guys.

Xel sits and smiles some as Ara digs through her bag, glad that his master is a sincere, open person who doesn't let her rank or title define her. He sits and waits for her to find what she needs, looking around and admiring the spectacular achitecture of the room. Before he knows it, his vocal chords make known the question he's been pondering since they arrived.

"Who built this thing, and when?"

Woot. Kira be back home.

Goodwood's Anti-P.I.M.P. Padawan.

Go California. My Governor can beat up your Governor. What now?

*Kirlocca during the night, had gotten up and walked around. He was frustrated, he knew it, he even showed it. He had at last gotten something to prove his worth to the jedi, and is in the middle of being turned down.*

Relax...Breath...you are not the only one who is frustrated as of right now.

*And then Kirlocca remembered his padawan, Ryan.*

Ryan, he is most likely frustrated with me too! I don't know how Syan did it, she was the one and only padawan who caught me on an off day. From there on out, she didn't have to go through all of this. But Ryan does. If he can stay with me through all of this, then he desreves to become a jedi knight with out any trials.

*As Kirlocca turned to coner, he saw the cafe`. He stop and looked at all who eat as of now. He spoted Tares and two other padawans...no..one was his. Ryan was back, he walked up to them and bowed before Tares, who was in charge of his group. He then faced Ryan.*

"Do you mind if you Master sits with you and trys to take some stuff off his mind?"