The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

The Eternal Vigilance

Astrographical Information

Giant colony ship, currently in the Maw

Grid Coordinates: T-10

Physical Information

The Eternal Vigilance was built long ago by ancient Force-users. Spanning at over five kilometers, the vessel was capable of travelling down to the very deepest parts of the ocean, or through the vastness of space. Despite being ancient, the systems are more than a match for anything present in today's world.

The interior, unlike many subwater vessels, is open and roomy, full of artistic rooms made for training, living, and being. Each room is decorated so that it seems to tell its own story of the past. Among other things there are quarters, training rooms, and the council chambers. More than just a vessel, the very Force flowed through its veins.

Made of traditional circular design, the council chambers lay at the top of the long ship. Its windows open to the oceans or starfields, and the chamber is a marvel to behold.

The last wonder of the Vigilance is its computer system. Tied in to 7 holocrons, the system holds the knowledge of many force users. As with a holocron, the information is presented through the avatars of several Jedi masters through the use of holoprojectors.

For defense, the ship carried multiple shield generators, and 34 multi-purpose torpedo tubes.

Societal Information

Faction Affiliation: Jedi

JediRP Canon History: For many years, the Eternal Vigilance floated deep in the oceans of Manaan, a hidden Jedi temple and place of rest and peace. Vladimir Faust attempted to destroy it several times. Once, he was repulsed by Jedi Masters Nom Anor and Armiena Draygo. Another time, he and Hou-Jo Poleb attacked Manaan and attempted to freeze the water world using a vast nightcloak system of satellites. That failed due to Dagon, Onderin Starlisk, and Armiena Draygo. Later, he tried to use the nightcloak another time, but was thwarted by Jedi Master Darex Trevelian. The Sith Master Haphaestus has also attempted to attack the vessel but failed.

The vessel was also the site of the private wedding ceremony of Jedi Masters Aryian Darkfire and Armiena Draygo.

After many years in Manaan’s oceans, the ship now traverses the ocean of deep space. Last seen, it was operating on low power, with 4 of the holocrons missing.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

AS OF 5/18/2020 THE ETERNAL VIGILANCE HAS BEEN LABELED DESTROYED

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

History would record the planet of Manaan as a planet with no sides but its own. Records would show this watery planet as home to an advanced species bound to no sides. Their ability to remain upon the fence was due to one thing: Kolto.

A key in the medical fields. What was bacta of the era, Kolto was a powerful healing agent harvested from the ocean surface. It was this one thing that kept the locals nuetral during the sith war between the Sith and Republic. Unfortunately through time, this advantage was destroyed. Its spotlight in history was moved to more important local events.

Typically, history manages to fish out important parts for the present to observe. However, one thing remained hidden on this peaceful water world. Something that now would prove to be key in today's events, The Eternal Vigilance.

Roaming the underwater world long ago, a large mass was home to thousands. More than just a vessel, the very force flowed through its veins. It provided a home where others could learn, train, and live. The expansion of the mind was the primary focus here, until the end.

The Eternal Vigilance was built long ago by ancient force users. Once a peaceful and calm planet, Manaan now has become nothing but a world full of storms and water. Spanning at over a kilometer, the vessel was capable of travelling down to the very deepest parts of the ocean, many miles below. For defense, the ship carried multiple shield generators, and 34 multi-purpose torpedo tubes.

Despite being ancient, the systems are more than a match for anything present in today's world. Although the defenses are a true marvel to behold, the real wonder is what lays on the inside of the vessel.

The interior, unlike many subwater vessels, are open and roomy. Full of artistic rooms made for training, living, and being. Each room is decorated so that it seems to tell its own story of the past. Among other things there are quarters, training rooms, and the council chambers.

Made of traditional circular design, the council chambers lay at the top of the long ship. It's windows open to the oceans, the chamber is a marvel to behold. It is here the council can sit attending to those needed.

The last wonder of the Vigilance is its computer system. Tied in to 7 holocrons, the system holds the knoweldge of many force users. As with a holocron, the information is presented through the avatars of several jedi masters through the use of holoprojectors.

Out of the sky into the rain, a ship approaches the floating vessel. Into the fighter bay, Tares gets out and heads into the council chambers. From there through the force, he activated the Becon, a call through the force to Jedi only, calling them home....

tares.jpg

BC's ship blasts through the planet's atmosphere. The silver lined ship glimmered even where no light could be seen. BC's presence was felt, he had been gone too long and the jedi had been through too much. As the ship landed BC exited, dust settled around him as he walked towards the Council Chambers. The Jedis' leader had returned.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Hou-Jo's ship entered the atmosphere slowly as he brought his ship into the system. "Looks rather strange, if you ask me. Looks like a huge mass of water."

Hou-Jo looked at the Beacon again that was sent and goes to the Eternal Vigilance.

His ship lands and Hou-Jo leads Velhart into the base.

"Now Velhart, your training might be put on hold again until things are straightened out, understand? First, I want you to go find some quarters to put your belongings in and make yourself at home. Then you can look around and get familiar with the place."

Hou-Jo sensed only two others, Tares, and BLCKCLONE.

"Well, isn't this exciting." Hou-Jo said sarcastically.

A rebel transport consisting of various jedi evacuees from Hoth exited out of hyperspace and landed in the Eternal Vigilance. After the transport unloaded it's passengers, it flew back into space and jumped into hyperspace, after checking for homing devices.

flash.jpg

Skye steps off the Rebel Transport and makes her way ahead of the others deeper into the Eternal Vigilance. She wants to be alone, to be away from Darex and the confusion he creates in her. She wanted action before but now that they are in their new home she feels differently. She finds a nice quiet area in a tranquilly decorated room and sits down cross-legged on the floor to meditate.

Taking a deep breath she takes hold of her amethyst pendant and sinks into a trance, concentrating on calming her emotions, on centering herself back to a peaceful state of serenity. She concentrates on creating a bubble of white light, surrounding herself with it, making herself feel like she is floating in the center of it.

Very softly and taking comfort in them, she murmurs the words of the Jedi code: There is no emotion .... There is Peace. There is no ignorance .... There is knowledge There is no passion .... There is serenity. There is no chaos ...There is harmony There is no death .... There is the Force.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As soon as Darex steps foot on Manaan, he feels a connection form between him and the planet. He instantly felt at home. He sees Skye go off on her own and leaves her by herself. He could tell she was doing some serious thinking and meditation.

Darex walks slowly, marveling at the architecture of the Eternal Vigilance, making his way to the med bay. One of the best things about being on Manaan, he mused, is the kolto. I'll be fixed up in no time.

He arrives at the med bay and obtains some kolto. Applying it to his wounds, he starts to feel better immediately.

He then decides that it is time to talk to someone. He had many questions about the Jedi and about his own actions in the battle of Hoth. He decides to seek out Tares Vortex.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Sensing more people arrive onboard the ship, Tares smiled as the damage he thought had been done was minimal in terms of people. Through the array of sense, he could feel a questioning mind in the crowd, seeking him out.

Having only searched for alittle time, Tares finally found Darex....

tares.jpg

A Correllian freighter flew into the planet's atmosphere, piloted by Jedi Master Ara-Lai Kaipi and with her padawan Xel'Navith and a second passenger, Spock.

Ara peered at the planet's surface. "All water, eh? I hope you guys can swim," she said jokingly. She pulled the ship in for a smooth landing inside the larger vessel and opened the door for Spock to get out.

She then stepped over to her padawan, sitting down next to him.

"Have you calmed yourself yet?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Completing her mediation Skye opens her eyes and looks around the room she had chosen, noticing that it is one decorated in a forest theme. It reminded her very much of her mother's forest retreat on Corellia, even to the point of being able to hear the sound of trickling water down a waterfall encased within one wall. No wonder she was drawn to it. It had a single bed along another wall, a desk, chair and a hidden wardrobe. All that was needed now to make it feel more like home was some pots with herbs growing in them. She wonders who she could speak to in regards to getting some. It was a pity that her ship had been destroyed on Hoth as she had had seeds and plants scattered around Star Dancer, making it feel homey.

She heads out the door, wandering around the empty corridors, exploring and wondering if she will be taken on as a padawan soon. She hoped so, she would like to be able to learn how to use her Force Powers, she especially wants to know how to Force Heal. She had always used natural remedies which was why she loved having herbs around her, not only that but the aromatherapy oils and healing crystals and would like to be able to incorporate their use with Force Healing.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Aboard the transport, Mathis calmy watches Nom as he recalls the past. Feeling the ship land, Mathis smoothly stands up when he finishes.

"We will have to continue this later. Now, I believe we have reached our new base, and I wish to speak with the highest ranking Jedi here."

Searching with the Force for a moment, Mathis reaffirms his statement as they walk off of the transport.

"I will be with Master Gantoris for a moment. For now, I want you to get to know some of the other apprentices and hopefuls. If you have the time, I would like for you to find a place for us to train in."

Given his directions, Nom continues to walk straight through Eternal Vigilance as Mathis takes the next turn. Walking swiftly, he is soon brought to the Wookie's side. Falling into pace with him, Mathis addresses the leader of the Jedi.

"Master Gantoris, is there anything that would wish for me to do to help with the order at the moment?"

mathis-1.jpg

Xel did not answer his master's question. He did not even hear it. He was still lost to unconsciousness. Unfortunately, he was not experiencing the sweet bliss of oblivion, but rather was seeing various images, some bright, some dark, but all focusing on one color. Red. He saw brilliantly flashing red lightsabers, wickedly grinning red lips, and the dark red stain on the snow and ice of Hoth that was the blood of the Jedi. He had not actually witnessed any of this of course, only felt the dark presence and the death of more than one Jedi. His imagination, well developed from his years spent reading stories of the Jedi, provided the rest.

He twitched as he sat there, still strapped into his seat. Grunts of protest escaped his lips as he tossed back and forth, until his eyes finally shot open. He looked around frantically, but eventually focused on his master and took a deeo breath. He closed his eyes again as he fully awoke from his nightmares, cold sweat dripping from his face.

As he reopened his eyes and looked at his master, she could see that the brutal rage that had been there previously was gone, but was only replaced with deep sorrow and terror. He said nothing, could think of no words to express what he was feeling. The grief was for those who had died. Had he bothered to focus on his connection to the Force, he may have sensed that they had been successfully cloned and were alive and well. He did not however. The terror arose from his growing belief that he would end up as another failed attempt to raise a new Jedi. That he would either end up falling to the darkside, or falling at the edge of a sith saber. He sat there in silence, the drops of sweat falling from his face mixed with tears.

Woot. Kira be back home.

Goodwood's Anti-P.I.M.P. Padawan.

Go California. My Governor can beat up your Governor. What now?

Ara grabbed at her bag and handed Xel a dark blue handkerchief. Sighing, she said, "I know...its...hard. I've been through attacks before, and everytime...everytime..."

...the same thoughts go through my mind...

"I know it seems like there's nothing you can do. That its pointless. But its not. We train, and we fight, to protect those still living and to remember those who are gone." She gave Xel a sad smile.

"I believe you have a great future as a Jedi ahead of you. You are strong enough to push past the anger and sadness that overcomes all people, no matter what race or what side of the Force they follow. That strength is why I chose you to be my padawan." This time, she flashed a genuine smile. "Not many people could survive a crash like that and crawl through the snow."

Becoming serious once again, the blond went on. "It will take time to heal, no doubt about it, but I believe you'll overcome this. And when you're ready, we can continue your training. All right?"

Ara stood up, brushing off her Jedi robes. "I'm going to go change real quick. If you want, you can go investigate the new Temple. I think...you should get something to eat, too. I'll be there in a moment."

With that, Ara went to her private room on the ship and changed into a new set of robes. They were thick enough to be warm, but not too thick as to be too hot. Instead of her normal blue, however, they were a different color.

Snow white with black around the edges of the sleeves.

White for new beginnings, and black for remembrance...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Xel remained as he was through Ara's response, except to barely nod. A very slight smile creases his lips at her comment about his original landing on Hoth though. After she has departed, he slowly stands, noticing that his own clothes are rather worn and dirty. He has nothing left now though, as both the bags that he dragged through the snow after his crash landing on the ice planet were buried in the Temple. He sighed, not really wanting, not really feeling that it was proper yet, for him to wear Jedi robes. So he shrugged and brushed himself off as best he could, then walked out into their new home.

The awe-inspiring interior had him walking slowly and looking all about himself. Soon he realized he really was hungry, and didn't want to keep his master waiting if she was already at . . . wherever they got food. He wandered around the complex, managing to get himself quite lost.

"Well crap."

Woot. Kira be back home.

A small shuttle discharged from the rebel transport, carrying Aryian, as well as his personal effects. His lightsaber was freshly cleaned and power pack replaced, even though it didn't need it...

His comm was on, even though he wasn't doing anything with it. As his front viewscreen revealed the planet before him, he reveled in awe. It was a blue planet, full of water. In fact, his sensors showed no abovesea landmasses anywhere. His comm beeped, recieving special coordinated on an encrypted jedi channel. Plugging them in, he began his descent.

The ship moved on auto pilot, guided by a central computer, but Aryian wanted to try something new. He was never good with piloting or gunnery, just with electronics. He reached over, and accidentally hit a button with his elbow, opening a compartment with a mind-link clip. He had heard of these, and he knew some jedi preferred them... Sliding it firmly on his head, he continued the reach and hit the accellerator, taking it off of auto.

The ship shot forward, and Aryian panicked for a few minutes, and pulled back in his mind, making the ship pull in a loop. Letting loose his mind, the ship stopped, just like Aryian's mindset.

I see...the ship responds to emotional commands, not words...

He closed his eyes, just like he was trained, letting the force into him, guiding his eyes. Space was very black around him, but there was one bright spot nearby, and it was located underwater on the planet. Well then, that's where he would go.

Before he even finished the thought, the ship took off, headed straight for the spot. A few small dim dots caught his attention off to the right, though, before he enetered the atmosphere. Space trash. More than a nuisance these days, the rebel ship must have dumped it. It was way too far away to be pulled into the planet's gravity field, but still...it could cause damage to a ship entering the system. A small twinge of frustration flowed through him, as he literally felt the laser cannons powering up. Releasing it, he fired several shots right into the trash, bullseyeing it every time and turning it into miniscule slag.

Better. Aryian thought about what he just did, how he could control the ship with the force and his mind instead of with his hands, unguided. The force indeed was his ally, he thought, as he flew down into the waves of the massive ocean, docking in the Jedi ship.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Finally rousing from his trance on the approach to Manaan, Ben'a pulled his X-wing starfighter out of hyperspace. As the jewel-bright world loomed ever nearer, Ayevit began to bring up the data on their new home, but the Jedi at the controls wasn't paying attention; he was feeling out to where the rest of the Jedi order was. He didn't have to search for long before he got a feel for where they were gathered on the water world; working the controls gently, yet steadily, he guided the craft into the atmosphere, toward the bright Force-signature that was the Eternal Vigilance.

But Ben'a wasn't alone in his journey to the new home of the Jedi. As he flew his X-wing down towards the vast ocean below, he felt a familiar presence nearby; his Padawan and friend Aryian was struggling to mind-pilot a Rebel shuttle. As he watched, however, the young apprentice deftly regained his control, and gently flew the craft on and into their new home. A smile came over Ben'a's face as he followed suit, taking the fighter in nice and slow, and setting the ship down on repulsorlift power. Reflexively, he fingered his lightsaber as the canopy hissed open, but he let it dangle as he extricated himself unhurridly from his ship as Ayevit was lifted from its socket and placed on the floor. With an appraising chorus of tootles and whistles, the droid followed Ben'a as he left the docking bay and walked deeper into the ancient ship. As he did so, a strange feeling of old comfort came over him that made his single lekku twitch.

"Yes, I know what you mean, Ayevit." Ben'a began as the droid finished its critique. "This place is much more inviting then Hoth."

Continuing to watch his Padawan from a distance, Ben'a followed him to where more of the Jedi were. Though he wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to do now that he was here, he knew that the first thing he did should be to find Master BC. He had questions that needed answering...

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Aryian notes his Master's presence as his ship lands beside Aryian's own. As his master got out, he caught a glance in his direction, but then his master turned, headed for a different destination. Aryian quickly caught up, not saying a word, only fingering the lone lightsaber in his pocket in silence.

His thoughts drifted to trying to remember things...he hoped the new vessel the Jedi had had some sort of medical facility that was able to reconstruct neural pathways...He wanted his memory back.

Blz1mwg.png

Skye had been quietly wandering the corridors, exploring, when she spied someone who looked alittle lost (Xel). She thinks she might have seen him on Hoth but wasn't certain. Making her way over to him she introduces herself, asking when he'd arrived and if he was exploring their new home also. Discovering that he was hungry and feeling alittle that way herself she leads him to where she found the mess hall, finding that the others had already made their way there.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Before Spock left the ship he said thank you to the Jedi Ara-Lai Kaipi for the lift. He walked down the ramp and in to the new temple. Looking down the long corridor he made his way to where he thought he could get some food.

spock.jpg

After his journey on the rebel cruiser from Hoth, Ish was pretty hungry, so he made his way to the nearest map of the facility, and eventually located a mess hall which he hurried to. As he was having a drink and a small morsel to eat, he pondered if he would be able to find a master here. It was unfortunate, but he thought his chances were somewhat heightened because he had made it through the battle on Hoth.

He was relieved to be back where things felt right, and chaos was nowhere to be found. Ish decided to go find a meditation chamber that he would be able to use for a bit to work on his force healing. He exited the cafeteria and returned to the facility map. He found the meditation chambers across the facility....figures he thought to himself with a chuckle. He started off on his way and gave thought to how his friend Skye was doing. He imagined she was also comforted by the fact that this was the new Jedi stronghold and home.

Before he knew it Ish had arrived at the chambers. He looked confused at the door because there was no switch or hand or anything to open it to enter the chamber. He stepped closer to examine it, but no sooner had he inched closer than the door opened. Must be able to sense the presence of a Jedi....neat he thought to himself. Ish entered and the door closed behind him. The room had a low blueish glow to it. The floor was padded with mats and in the center there was a smooth curvy looking seat floating about a meter off the mats. Ish placed himself indian style on the seat as it floated gently over the mats. There was not a sound in the room. Ish could only feel himself breathing. He let go of his emotions and worries. He gave himself to the force. He could feel the force energy flow through him more than ever for this truely must have been a place where the force flowed strong. Instantly he concentrated on the healing of what was left of his bruises.

This time he could feel them heal extremely quickly. He was amazed with himself. He obviously did not get overconfident, but no sooner than he had started to heal, he could feel that he was all well. His skin had a healthy tone where his bruises once were. He felt envigorated, and so naturaly he wished to spare. He and Skye had never gotten to it anyways, so he went off to go find his friend...

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Nom wondered down the corridors of this new ship he was on. It was the most beutiful thing he had ever seen, after growing up on Coruscant, something like this was rare to come across.

After taking in the incredible sites of the ship, he felt a rumble in his stomach. He just realized something.

I haven't eaten anything in ages, I wonder where the food is.

Nom decided to follow some of the other hopefuls, maybe they knew how to get some food.

Nom brought his attention back to his surroundings. This place was so amazing it was as if it was a magnet for his eyes. Without watching where he was going, he bumped into someone who looked just as hungry as he was(spock).

"Sorry, I didn't see you. Do you know where I can get something to eat, after all, you look just as hungry as me."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Xel was glad for the guidance, and also glad that it seemed no one else had gotten their food and sat down yet. This meant he didn't have to worry about either sitting near someone who wanted to be alone or sitting off by himself and looking as if he didn't want anyone else around. He shook his head.

I'm a Jedi Padawan and I'm worrying about whether or not people are gonna think I'm antisocial based on where I sit to eat. Sheesh.

"Thanks. I'm gonna get some food. You're welcome to join me if you want."

After getting a rather large plate and filling it with various vegetables (at least, he thinks they're vegetables, he doesn't recognize most of them), he sat at the nearest table and started eating, happy to let anyone else join him. He glanced toward the entryway every few minutes to see if his master had arrived.

Woot. Kira be back home.

*Kirlocca brought his ship in with little ease. Once he landed he made an emergency request to have a council meeting. He got off his ship and walked towards the council cambers, which were not hard to find.*

If this guy is true, we now have a chance to survive a bit better. And padawans would be a whole lot safer.

*Kirlocca walked into the council cambers and waited for the council to arrive...*

Ish while looking for Skye also felt a rumble in his stomach, as he was hungry again. "Hungry again!....I'm never gonna lose this weight" he muttered to himself!

He thought Skye could be in the cafeteria as well, so he made his way to get some food. As Ish walked in the entrance, he spotted Skye sitting down with another Jedi(Xel) and they seemed to be engaged in small conversation. Ish went and got all the food he could fit on his plate and headed over to where Skye was sitting.

"I hope you don't mind if i join you Skye?" as he glanced over at the other Jedi in a subjugative manor.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Hou-Jo saw Kirlocca enter the Council Chamber and so he approached him. "Master Kirlocca... I would like to speak to you. Well, actually, I think that maybe you should address the Council on the matter of Hoth being attacked. I dearly hope that Raynuk lied to me, in any case."

Hou-Jo looked as many more Jedi were coming. "The Council is not closed off, it is for all to see, others to hear, I suppose. Why not, I guess."

He looked back at Kirlocca, "Care to talk about anything?"

Something caught Aryian's eye as he and his master walked the corridors, something in the force. He stopped, letting his master go on without him. As he walked down the hallway into the cloning room, he saw it: a new model flash imprinter.

Odd, something like this would not normally have attracted his attention. They were standard in all cloning equipment these days, so why this one?

He walked forward, noticing his gaze wasn't being drawn to the flash imprinter, but something behind it...the control panel. A few wires were hanging out, looking like it was a mop-up job when it was made. He reached to the force, letting it guide his hands as he reconnected the wires. But on the last one, as he connected it, a surge of electricity shot into his head, and into his brain...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryian awoke, lying under a mighty oak tree on top of a grassy knoll, a whole field stretching as far as the eye could see covered in more grass.

He sat up, looking around. A small child was before him, with almost a white radiant skin, and wearing white clothing.

"Why did you come here? This place is meant for no person to go.

The small child paused, notiong that he was almost chewing Aryian out.

"Please, why have you come here?"

Aryian only looked at him, struggling to find words to speak.

"I guess I came here because I sought out answers...answers to questions hundreds of years old."

He looked down, and sighed. Why was he here? It didn't make sense...one moment he was next to the flash imprinter, and then...He looked up, and around at the field. His gaze came back to the child, and he spoke again. As he spoke, the leaves on the mighty Oak slowly turned to a bronze color, and started to fall off, one by one.

"I came here because I wish to remember. I cannot remember that which I lost, and I lost it so long ago I fear I may never find it."

The child looked deep into his eyes, knowing that this was the truth. To Aryian, he appeared only as a child, but he was much more. In all reality, he was Aryian's presence in the force. As the small child took his hand, Aryian felt a soothing wave wash over him, as if everything would be okay.

"Fear is the path of the dark side, young Aryian. Wise words spoken long ago...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate...leads to suffering. You are suffering because of this, aren't you? Hush, do not answer yet. I feel a great burden on you, your memory, your parents..."

Aryian snapped his head up in shock as the small child spoke. How could he have possibly known...

"I know a great many things, Aryian. Even though I look this way to you, I look different to others. Don't ask now, wait until later. So, you want your memory? I see no reason not to give it to you, except for certan parts. You see, Aryian, this second chance was given to you for a special reason. Even though you killed one of my children, and departed from my order, you still helped defend what was true. Remember, from the sacred code you now again help to defend...There is no Emotion...There is Peace. There is no Ignorance...There is Knowledge. There is no Passion...There is Serenity. There is no Chaos...There is Harmony. There is no Death...There is the Force.

"In time, you will fully understand what it means, but for now, I grant you your wish. For there is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge. But for me to give you the memory of all of your training...that would not be honorable, now would it? You were sent here to relearn your mistakes, and relearn you shall. You will have to find your other memories, Aryian, as I cannot guide you that way."

He held one palm up, and put it on Aryian's forehead. A gigantic pain erupted, and he seemed to hear the words "let go" in all of it. His hands shook, releasing the wires.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he opened his eyes suddenly from his pain, he saw he was back in the cloning room. The wires on the control box were perfect, as if nobody had ever touched them. He shook his head, and walked out, a soothiong memory coming to mind.

His father's face.

Finally finding his master again, he trailed along behind him, a slight smell of burnt hair following.

Blz1mwg.png

A heavily encrypted message is sent to BLCKCLONE from a relay station in the Outer Rim.

Master BLCKCLONE, three other Jedi and myself are waiting at the Helix Station for your orders. Master, I will tell you what is in my heart - I wish to strike back at those who attacked our sanctuary on Hoth. We eagerly await word from you and the rest of the Jedi Council. Akturus out.