Endor

Tarrian Skywalker

A blip appears on the Viet Wok defense screen, but due to both incompetence and good intelligence, nothing happens or is really made out of it, but as a precaution, a Viet-Wok scouting party of about a dozen "Red Guards", armed with bows, slings, spears, and war axes, go to investigate.

Using their best tactics, the guerilla fighters silently close in on Hou-Jo, smelling him out and detecting his presence. The dozen fighters fan out and begin to close a ring around their prey. At once, a storm of rocks, small wooden arrows, spears, and a throwing axe fly out of the woods at the Jedi Knight, all honed with deadly intent- the sounds pierced by a furious Ewok battle cry.

Elsewhere, in a small treetop village in a quiet valley not too far away, a tribe of traditionalist Ewoks wait. A fuddled piece of old imperial equipment- their only link to the outside world, lies in ruins, shorted out after giving their last real communications. Legends are retold of the "Jedi in Black", with his green sword of light, his golden servant and friends, and how they aided the overthrow of the evil one. The tribe shaman, an elderly Ewok with greying hair repeats it as prophecy, telling of another great Jedi to come and liberate their people from the rule of Willet "He-who-snarls-as-if-rabid" Wolly and his communists.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

Even though the ewoks displayed perfect stealth on their approach of him, Hou-Jo could sense their presence since before they were in firing range of him. Even as they threw their weapons at him, he stayed still as long as safety would permit. As the first arrow was about to strike him, he bent over backwards and flipped off the tree branch. Perhaps his skills would be respected by their society.

Once out of any immediate danger he continued to stay still. He pulled out his lightsaber. He pulled a tab out, and the blue light inside turned off. He turned off the power so they wouldn't accidently activate it. He tossed the weapon on the ground in front of him.

He was sure they didn't understand Galactic Basic, "Chi ita lungee." He told them he was lost. Maybe he could also get respect by knowing some of their language. "May I go? I mean no harm."

The Viet-Wok quietly huddle among themselves, trying to figure out how to handle this situation, having only the faintest understanding of basic and no way to respond in it. They were impressed by his use of Ewok, even though it came out rough and almost came across as insulting the leader's mother.

A quick concensus is reached and they answer Hou-Jo- with a hard rock, the size of a large pine cone, chucked solidly at his head. Impacting with a loud crack, the rock bounces off, sure to leave a smarting bruise, a very large bump, and causing a small trickle of blood to drip down the knight's forehead. The primative Ewoks then charge at him, ready to try and rend the intruder on their forest apart and bring him back for supper.

za25wPx.jpg

"Che womok! Bont nub pamuk!" He warned him of his great power, but they didn't stop. The blood flow on his forehead stopped with a supressive wound technique. He jumped completely over them and landed behind them. While they prepeared to reorganize their attack, Hou-Jo used the Force to remove all the electrons from the ground in front of him and send them into the sky. This resulted in a bolt of lightning flashing between him and the Ewoks. He rose his hand into the air as he did this. He did it again elsewhere, off to his right, and a bolt of lightning split a branch off from a tree, almost hitting one of them. "Che womok! Bont nub pamuk!"

Most of the Viet-Wok commandos take off running at this show of awesome power. One of the furballs trips and another loud crack is heard as the commando's leg breaks, but by the time his howl of pain is heard his friends are long gone. Sitting down on the ground, the Viet-Wok commando wimpers in fear and pain.

By this time though, yet another more serious problem has presented itself in that this part of the forest, gone several weeks without rain, catches fire from the static shock that took off the branch- rapidly engulfing the tree and catching to several neighboring ones, sending out a very thick, loud haze of smoke that can be seen for miles around- both threatening everyone in the immediate area, and tipping off both the Ewoks (hostile and friendly alike) and preditors that something is gravely amiss.

za25wPx.jpg

Hou-Jo fell into a deep concentration and began to manipulate the winds, as he had before on Ryloth. Not this time to create a storm, but to douse the fire. He spoke to the injured ewok, "Hold your breath." Instead of making the wind crazy, he sent it away and all the air within the fire range. Since all but one ewok had left, the population would be safe from the lack of oxygen. The fire, however, would not. Without the air to burn and hold warmth, the fires suffocated and the cooler air stopped them from burning away the trees. He quickly released his grip, and the barrier pushing the air out collapsed, and a gust of wind filled the area.

"The wind will continue for a while. Only a minor side effect. It won't be enough to harm anything."

The commando, while only the oxygen was gone for a few seconds, wasn't able to hold his breath long, and was slipping in and out of consciousness because of it. Hou-Jo uses the Force to lessen the extent of the ewok's wound, but he still falls unconscious. He shouted, "Chyasee," the ewokese word for help. Hou-Jo percieved this is a perfect oppurtunity to find the ewoks that opposed the Viet-Wok.

The Viet-Wok wakes up, sullenly shuffling into a quiet funk. He felt no obligation to give help to an "enemy of the state" (also not knowing where the rogue Ewok encampment would be- or even of its existance), but was in no position to do anything one way or the other. He sits still, nursing his very broken leg, and looks at Hou-Jo with an accusitory glance in his dark, luminous eyes.

Above the forest, the large could of smoke starts to taper off, the fire feeding it cut out below.

za25wPx.jpg

A small unassuming fighter ducks into the moon's atmosfere. Horus throttled the ship over the vastly expanding forests, taking his time to cut the engines and glide her into a landing.

Rumors had it that the natives of Endor were involved in some wide spread conflict between opposing government systems, a promising enviorment for violence. Horus could care less about the petty ewoks and their internal struggles. He was there to simply ensure that the winning side payed homage to the sith, nothing more.

Stepping out of his ship, Horus solemnly turned around to watch the auto-defenses activitate. A crooked grin creeped over his face as he dissapeared into the heavy brush.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Unfortunately for Horus, the Viet-Wok, set on alert by what happened last time, were not asleep at the switch this time and on radar, followed him to his landing point. The Viet-Wok Red Guard was massed and ready for this new intruder, his ship, and what ever else lay in the forest.

za25wPx.jpg

Hou-Jo sensed through the Force that their was an agent of the Darkside who had arrived on Endor. He looked at the Viet-Wok, "Maybe once I leave I can prove I come with good intentions."

After pushing a button on his belt, Hou-Jo jumped onto a catapult, a defensive post relatively near where he was standing. The catapult launched him high into the air, and as he went up, his lightsaber flew into his hand. Once airborn, he landed on his ship, who had arrived do to the button on his robes. He 'surfed' on top of the ship until he arrived at the location of the Sith. He jumped off the ship and landed in front of Horus, "Who are you, what are you doing here?"

Edited by Guest

Rizzy drops back into real space above the lavish planet of Endor. sitting in the cock pit with his eye closed he decided to rest above the planet for a while. Concentrating deeply on the planet's surface, Rizzy could feel many life forms. More then he thought would be here.

He did feel something he had only felt when around his master on the surface though. A force user was here. More then one at that. Although he didn't know where he just felt them on the surface somewhere.

Rizzy decided to go ahead and head out. He entered the co-ordinates he had memorized from the data-pad not long ago and made the jump to hyper space, again.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Horus looked over the man with contempt so great that is was almost too much to bear. The jedi seemed to be so pompous that even his speech clearly divulged his pride, making Horus even more disgusted by his existence. Every part of Forinth's body screamed out at him to grab his lightsaber, and slaughter the despicable creature where it stood, but Horus calmly suppressed his instincts. He defiantly stared into the eyes of the vile abomination in front of him, feigning a smile.

”œHow pretentious of you, to come here and ask of me my name and business without first stating your own. Surely such are manners fit for a jedi as yourself. Tell me now; is a man barred from sitting in the forest to collect his thoughts? I'm doing nothing here but enjoying the scenery.”

In half a second Hou-Jo's aqua blade of his lightsaber was a breath from Horus's neck. "You may have parlor tricks, you may even think you can trick me with your words. But I know a Sith, or a user of the Dark Side, when I sense one. I don't need to explain myself, especially to a peon like you. The Ewoks are not keen to strangers. A normal man would have been taken prisoner by them. Do not think you can fool me."

Hou-Jo's lightsaber came away from the man's neck and he slapped Horus in the face, "If you aren't a Sith, then you won't be offended to what I've done to you." He deactivated his lightsaber.

Hou-Jo smirked to himself as Horus attacked. His mean words bounced right off Hou-Jo just like lasers at a lightsaber. Horus continuely swung his blade at Hou-Jo, but Hou-Jo didn't even activate his lightsaber. Each swing missed terribly as Hou-Jo easily moved out of the way.

Hou-Jo opened up to the Force, however, to show this scum Sith Lord how it was done. He called upon the powers of the Light side of the Fore and called upon a technique called "Wall of Light", which is what Hou-Jo liked to call it. A bright light came onto Horus's face, and suddenly, a barrier of light surrounded him, cutting Horus off from his Dark Side powers. Horus's lightsaber was now a protrusion from his own body, rather then an extension. His lightsaber went for Horus, whom might have attempted to block it, had Hou-Jo not cut the hilt in half. Hou-Jo ducked down and he span around and kicked Horus in the chin knocking him off his feet. He twirled the blade quickly in his hand and stabbed Horus in the heart.

"You have commited a fatal mistake. Rip your own flesh from your bones." Hou-Jo deactivated the lightsaber and walked away from the Sith Lord as he died. He sat down by a tree to meditate, to regain his strength in the Force from the deadly move he attacked the Sith with, soon he could continue his mission...

((I would be lying if I said I wasn't mad right now, but I will not reduce myself to flaming. I simply ask that a mod make a ruling, as I consider HJP's last move a OHK of the most dire type.

I truly lament that it comes to this, because I only really wanted a fair fight to begin with, but I feel I have no choice.))

Edited by Guest

OOC: I don't care, my killing you is legal, Horus. Maybe some other time I would have done a modded duel, but my becoming a Jedi Master depends on my mission here and I'm not getting screwed over because some newb Sith Lord killed me.

IC: Hou-Jo continues to meditate since the maneuver he used in the battle weakened him. He would soon be fine, though.

Actually after reading your crap HJP I realized something. You are a cheap RPer, I cannot allow this crap to happen in the future. Sorry HJP, but if every RPers pulled this crap RP would really suck... And don't tell me anything about Geki and your fight, that was more than three posts and it was during a sick battle scene. This was a sith sitting in the forest not bothering you, and you went out of your way to start a fight. This first post in this has nothing to do with fighting, I only see one dueling post on this. Deal with it or you will be a knight the rest of your real life.

OOC: I don't care, my killing you is legal, Horus. Maybe some other time I would have done a modded duel, but my becoming a Jedi Master depends on my mission here and I'm not getting screwed over because some newb Sith Lord killed me.

And this is one of the MAIN reasons you have not become a Master until this point.

I am nulling the killing, you are still fighting Horus. Don't pull this again.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

The surrounding light was so nauseating that it suffocated Horus, making him draw back to regain his concentration. He was stunned by his enemy's actions. This pathetic creature preached goodness, while his actions reeked of dishonor. This hypocrite was utterly despicable; an example of what should be eradicated from the galaxy, lest weakness spread like some foul plague.

Closing his eyes, an anti-calm ran through Horus, like a shot of adrenaline to the heart. The light was strong, but the tormenting darkness of Horus' soul was by far more powerful, for within he held an emptiness that could not be filled by any luminosity, no matter how grand or intense. Inhaling the cool forest air seemed only to fuel his anger. His hands tensely shook as he grabbed the sith sword sheathed at his side.

A slight breeze rustled through the forest brush, drowning out Horus' thick panting, the only vocalization of his overwhelming rage. What he felt was too intense for words, whereas if he had spoken at that moment, the only distinguishable sounds would've been deep sickening hisses.

He glared unforgivably at the figure in front of him as he rushed forward. Horus heeded nothing but himself and his enemy. The sound of his feet impacting the soft leaf covered floor was a distant echo, belonging to a world where he no longer resided. He evadingly darted from left to right, using the sharp blade of his sword to wedge his way in through his opponent's thick defense.

Weakness deserves only the company of death. Horus thought. Dodging left, he swung his sword downward. He brought his arms forward in a sudden movement; his blade caught the hilt of Poleb's aqua blue lightsaber, forcing it downward to the ground. Horus instinctively pushed his weapon forward. Tilting the edge of his sword to the jedi's neck he abruptly brought the battle to an end with one clean swipe.

”œNo mercy.

Alright, this situation is really weird. On the one hand HJP RPed like a tard, but on the other there is no way Horus could take out HJP that easily... I am going to rule this as a stalemate with HJP getting away unscathed... Sorry, but I just don't see anything good coming out of this no matter how it was left, so I will leave it the best way I can for all sides. HJP should be a master, this would be like an apprentice killing myself or AP and I just don't see that happening in 2-3 posts by an apprentice...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Hou-Jo followed the Force to his next destination. He tried to focus on good, which for some reason, led him away from the Viet-Wok camps. He was near an eminence of good (at least good on this planet), but he couldn't see anything. He used the Force to quickly elevate himself to the top of a tree. He crossed his legs and entered meditation. His comm device on his belt blinked three times earlier, informing him of a message for him from Tempay. The message was fowarded to his personal comm unit. Hou-Jo was deep in thought and reached out to Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi...

((Thank god this mess is over. It's going to be one heck of a long time before I get into another non-moded duel”¦))

Horus grabbed the two pieces of his lightsaber lying on the ground near a large tree. A sense of frustration hovered around him. His prey had escaped, and the battle had added to his overall tension. There was nothing he could do now but bury his aggravation, and return to his superiors.

He walked back to his ship, his sword swinging at his side as he moved, reminding him of his failure. Removing the datapad from inside his cloak, Horus deactivated the auto-defenses, popping open the small cargo hatch near the ship's rear.

Inside were an assortment of tools; a plasma welder, some bolt fusers and even a small repair droid. He picked up the plasma welder and moved over to a flat stump. Taking the pieces of his lightsaber into hand, he went to work on mingling severed circuits and resealing the main energy refractor chamber. The violet red crystals near the center were intact, and the rest of the work was straightforward procedures he had memorized back when designing his saber.

Once he had finished, Horus linked his datapad to the ship's main computer once again, this time to send a comm. to headquarters. While sending the message he keep it as short and ambiguous as possible, though he doubted that the signal would be intercepted.

Taken aback by the message he had just received, Horus stood frozen with speculation. The Dark Lord himself had ordered him to return at once? Surely this had implications beyond those of a simple reassignment. Staring aimlessly into the thick forest canopy, Horus' instincts edged on him, hinting that something was very wrong.

Unsure of what to do, Forinth jumped into the cockpit of his ship. Tarrian's message still replayed itself over and over again in his head. If the Dark Lord wished his presence, he would have it. What other choice did Horus have but to obey the will of his superiors, even if it resulted in death?

Hou-Jo wished to remain on Endor, but there was change about to occur within the Jedi, and he felt that he should be present when it happened. He trusted in the Force's whispers that told him to return to Tempay. He activated the homing beacon for his ship. He jumped high into the air and landed into the cockpit of his passing ship, leaving Endor.

• 1 month later...

Trowa came out of hyperspace above endor. He piloted his ship into one of the few semi-clear patchs. He got out for a bit and looked around. He went about hiding his ship, making sure that everything inside was turned off as to produce no heat signature. He began to set up. He would be here for a time.

After a while he began to search the ship for any thing that could possibly be used to trace him. He couldn't find anything at the moment but he knew seed would be after him, he wasn't going to fight it he knew they would get him. Unless he could get to somewhere really safe and hiddin soon. Either way his fate was looking dark at the moment.

He kicked back and relaxed looking at the amazing night sky. A smirk came across his face. He loved when things played out like this. It was so fun and entertaining.

Carnage.jpg

Aero entered the atmosphere in the X-wing. She landed in an slightly forested area. Getting out, she grabbed her bag of supplies. She decided to walk around, as she had nothing better to do. Aero missed Endor, as she had been here several times before with her mother.

Alyssa didn't have a purpose to be on Endor, but to look around at the forests she loved. Though, not expecting anything, she explored around. After walking around for about an hour, she noticed something metal through the trees. Taking a closer look, she realised it was a ship. Reaching for her bag, she took out her combat knives and slowly entered the clearing.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Trowa was sitting agaisnt his ship thinking of his next move when he heard somethign...a twig. He got up and hide under some brush....The intruder was a young girl it...she had a bag of what looked to be supplys perhaps?

She walked past him...He drew one of his remaining daggers...He sprung out grabbing her arms and holding them behind her back with his dagger at her throat.

"Who are you? What are you doing here and what do you want?"

Carnage.jpg

Alyssa didn't have enough time to protect herself. The male held the knife to her throat. Her arms hurt, but she didn't dare try to wiggle free. Gripping her knives harder she replied, "I'm no one. My business is my own, and I want you to let me go."

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...