Sector: Quelii Sector

System: Dathomir System

Orbital Position: 4

Moons: 4

Grid Coordinates: O-14

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable

Primary Terrain: temperate jungles, other misc (much unexplored)

Points of Interest: Witch clan homes, Nightsister villages

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Dathomirian, Kwa, Kwi

Immigrated Species: humans, Zabrak

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic, Paecian

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 1

JediRP Canon History: Much of Dathomir has been burned in a nuclear holocaust caused by Black Sun …details to come…

Old description in spoiler:

The planet of Dathomir lies in the Drackmar System of the Quelli Sector of the Outer Rim. This Imperial prison-world that lies just off the Hydian Way is home to beautiful grasslands and savannahs, breathtaking mountain views, and, overall, unending beauty, Dathomir would appear to many as just another planet in the galaxy. This, however, would be a misconception. For on Dathomir, there lives a population of amazon-like tribes of women, highly skilled in combat and use of the Force. Those seeking to explore this dangerous planet would easily find trees up to several hundred feet tall, purple savannas, mountains, and deserts.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Tyler landed the shuttle and let the Noghri see there new home. As he opened the hanger bay the alien slaves gasped at the beauty. Tyler too was impressed by it. He could definately think of worse places to be. He had heard rumours about the Nightsisters of Dathomir and their Rancors. But at the moment the place looked serene and inviting.

The Noghri set up some prehab hutts and tents that Tyler had brought. They all seemed completely amazed and could not stop professing their gratefulness to Tyler.

I could definately get used to this....My own little army.

After a hard days work Tyler sat down in the sun and relaxed. He did however keep his comm open for any transmissions from either Whyl or Jareth.

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=267161

Jareth piloted his ship through the Dathomir sky. After a few passes, he landed in a clearing where his apprentice's ship was located. The Nogrhi had already made camp, and were busy working on various tasks.

As the Tigershark lowered it's docking ramp, the sith lord, cloaked in black, and hooded from the dathomirian sun, took his first step onto the lush world.

"This will do just fine," he spoke aloud.

After locating his apprentice amongst the bustle of the workers, he spoke.

"Tyler, you have done a fine job. You are becoming a worth sith, and it was good of you to recognize my force presence outside of Honoghr even though I was not making any concerted efforts to hide myself."

Jareth looked out onto the working noghri, and then continued.

"Tell me, what have they done so far? Have Master Abbadon and Tzeentch made it here yet?" Jareth knew the answer to the second question, as he felt neither of the sith in question within the force.

Tyler bowed respectfully infront of his Master.

"I have not felt or seen any other sith on this world. The Noghri are grateful for their new home and more than willing to work. I tried to take on board the lessons you have taught me. I now understand the value of subtlety."

Tyler felt a chill run down his spine and looked off into the distance to see a strom brewing. Lighting crackled, Tyler could tell that it was not natural.

"Master I have a presence here. Not a sith, but a dark presence none the less. It's coming from that direction." Tyler pointed towards the lightning.

Perhaps they could become our allies? His thoughts were not guarded and Tyler welcomed his Master to hear them.

Jareth had a fairly good idea what beings could be causing the disruption within the planet's weather. The time for alliances with natives, however, was not at hand. Now would be time for Tyler to complete the first step in becomming a sith lord.

Jareth turned toward his young apprentice, who had come a long way since they first met, and spoke with authority.

"Tyler, your next mission will be one of the most important you will accomplish as a sith apprentice. Go to my ship, in the smaller cargo hold you will find a blast furnace and a small metal box. Once you've figured out the puzzle box, you will find inside a holocron that contains all the information you need to create your lightsaber crystal. Listen carefully to the instructions. Crystal forging is a precise art, you must make every facet of the crystal reflect your own being."

Jareth looked to his apprentice and then rose his hand toward the ship.

"Go now. Do not return until you have completed this task. I will be here waiting."

As Tyler strode off to complete his task, Jareth turned to the Noghri who were busy with various camp-ground activities, (chopping wood, gathering foods). Jareth projected his voice throughout the whole camp, and the battalion of Noghri snapped to attention.

With both hands raised high into the air he spoke with great volume.

"Your lands have been soiled for far too long fair people of Honoghr. This new home is what you make it. I, and my associates shall lead the Noghri into glory if you cooperate with our cause. Our mission is of great importance in the galaxy, and will affect the lives of many. Whether it affects you personally for good or ill will be largely your own decision."

Jareth then further increased the volume of his voice through the force until it shook the very earth under their feet.

"WHAT SAY YOU?"

His final warcry was met with cheers of astonishment and acceptance from the proud people. They truly would be loyal. Tyler had indeed accomplished his goals.

((Tyler: Try to do it in 2 posts please))

((Edited: because there were no posts))

Jareth pulled from his robes a set of blueprints. The construction plans were very optomistic, but the Sith Lord would undertake them regardless. He called to his side one of the chiefs of the Noghri tribe, and the two began going over the building project. After a few hours deliberation, Jareth broke ground on the site that would be their dark laboratory, and the rest of the workers quickly began digging the structure's new foundation.

The Assualt gunboat comes out of hyperspace, it does so just inside the atmosphere of Dathomir. A feat believed impossible by those of any order. He smiled as he stared at his cooridantes. He had used the force to get the cooridantes even starship computers couldnt calculate...Granted it was still off a bit but thanks to the holocrons he had discovered...he was learning many things...things that most Masters believed impossible.

He smirked and landed the ship in the dense growth of the planet. He pointed for Minuq and Tea to stay seated while he motioned for Theo to come forward.

"We begin your combat training...for much is instore."

Once they were out and a good distance away from the ship he ordered his apprentice to draw the Sith sword.

"Strike against me....Let us see what you have." Abaddon's voice was tight in a taunt and a smirk.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Theo took out his sith sword and looked to his master. He looked deep into his eyes. Theo could feel the pain within.

"You are a dark man, you seem to have many emotions."

Theo moved around slowly and swept for his masters legs. At the same time he kicked him in the chest.

Within several days the basic foundation had been layed, and workers continued day and night toiling to get the skeletal structure which would become the framing of the Sith lab in place.

Jareth was pleased at the Noghri work ethics. They worked long, hard hours, and never complained or questioned his orders.

The sith lord looked out onto the site that would hold his grand scheme, and was interrupted only briefly as he felt the arrival of Master Abbadon through the force.

Abaddon takes the boot to the chest. He feels the metallic heel connect with his solarplex and smiles approving when Theo does not lose balance or become suprised when the Sith Master doesnt move. Abaddon parries the blade of Theo, with a quick draw of his lightsaber and grips the apprentice's sword arm with his free hand, twisting it palm up and straightening it at the elbow. Theo cringes dropping the sword in pain.

"Good, but your not using your anger. Your emotions effect the way you battle. The force can be manipulated by these emotions similiarly. When used with anger you can gain far supperior power. The emotions you sense within me are all facimilies of my hatred." The Sith Master spoke letting go of the arm of the young man.

Abaddon lifts the sword with the toe of his boot then tosses it with a fluent motion of his leg. The hilt lands in Theo's hand.

"Lets try something to motivate you." He calls for Tea and once she is out of the ship he grips her with the force, smiling as he feels her soft skin. A cry escapes her lips as she is lifted off her feet.

"Minuq, come out here. This is an object lesson for you as well." He stated before turning back to Theo.

"Every time you fail....she will feel it. Now, try again."

Chacter Sheet

Theo turned red as he charged his master. His rage was incarnate, he wanted to kill. He dropped kicked his master as he violently swung his sword towards his neck. As the blade swung down he continued to kick at his masters torso.

Tea'dora heard her name and started out of the ship. As she reached the bottom, she felt herself lifted and her air cut off. She looked at the master and knew what he was doing. Hate was nothing compared to what she felt for him as he tried to use her to get to Theo.

Teadora.jpg

Tyler sat in the carge hold of his Masters' ship. it took him a while to figure oout the puzzle box, but he didnt expect it to0 be easy. Several times he got frustrated at his inability to figure out the puzzle. Each time he drew on the force to focus his mind and keep him focussed on his task. Eventually he figured it out and inside was the holocron that Jareth had spoken of.

He activated the holocron and a holographic represntation of an ancient sith lord long since dead appered to him. The holocron began to give detailed information about the intricacies of sith lightsaber construction. Tyler listened to the holocrons' learning several times trying to fulling absorb all of the complicated information.

For several days Tyler meditated perparing himself menatlly for the important task ahead of him. He himself was surprised by the mental discipline he had gained since his training had begun. The old Tyler would not have had the patience or skill for such a task. When he emerged form his meditative state Tyler felt ready and eager to begin.

He powered up the furnace and began to ready the conponents he would need to create his very own lightsaber.

As Sith Lord Jareth Vermillios returned from preparing his apprentice's next trial, he looked out onto the plain and oversaw the progress his lab was making.

The framework was now set for the massive sith laboratory. Jareth could really see his vision coming to reality now as the Noghri toiled to complete it with great haste. He began looking through the blueprints and pointing out what rooms would be designated for various uses.

The workers began adding walls to the skeletal frame they had layed.

It wouldn't be much longer now, and the lab would be ready for equipment.

Edited by Guest

First things first. as Tyler had learnt form the holocron he first needed the create a crystal. the crystal was the core of the lightsaber and unlike jedi lightsabers Sith crystal were made by the sith themselves. The jedi mearly harvested their crystals from natural resources and there was nothing of themselves in the crystal. A sith must create their own crystal out of their hatred and aggression manipulting the forming crystal with their will.

This was no easy task and after several dyas of meditation tyler felt himself ready. He had already begun heating up furnace and he felt that he was as read y as he was every going to be.

Here goes nothing!

Tyler began to focus all of his strength through the force towards the emense heat and pressure of the furnace. It was inside this heat that the crystal would form. slowly at first and trying to keep his control he grasped at the small crystal cells that had begun to form. They were tiny miniscule cells but they seemed infinately strong and almost impenetrable.

When Tyler felt that his grasp on the Crystal cells was firm he let go of his control and began to let his anger, malice, hatred and contempt flow through the force towards the cells. He noticed as soon as he un leashed his anger he no longer had to concentrate so hard and foce flowed easy through his body.

The tiny cells multiplied under Tylers' control and like hungry children they fed off his hatred. They begun to swell with the dark energy that drifted off Tyler in waves until it seemed these little cells were a small dark entity all of their own. It seemed that they screamed out through the force echoing all of tyler furies and frustrations as they were born in the firey chasm of the the furnace.

Sweat trickled down Tylers' head and he seemed to drift into a strange trance like state as he fed his own dark energines into the crystal. At one point he felt like he was going to collapse into unconciousness but managed not to subcome to exhaustion. After hours of toils the crystal was whole, complete and filled with Tylers' own essence.

On completion Tyler collapsed to the ground brething heavilt soaked with sweat but happy that he had created his very own crystal.

Well that should be the hard part over.

Jareth heard a noise, and felt a slight disturbance within the force as his apprentice fell to the ground. Creating something from nothing was no easy task, and the Sith lord was sure his apprentice was exhausted. No matter, there was work to be done.

He quickly made his way to the Tigershark, and as the door slung open, he could see the lifeless lump of flesh that was his apprentice laying on the floor next to the blast furnace.

With a flicker of his hand, Jareth turned the furnace off, and then kicked Tyler hard in his ribs to rouse him.

"Stand before me apprentice. Let us see what you have done."

Jareth stretched his hand toward Tyler's closed fist, and from it, the young one's crystal jetted out toward Jareth's open palm.

As he examined it, he concentrated on the hatred it had been born from.

"This is a good crystal, it should do nicely. Are you ready for your next task?"

:: After several days spent aquiring(through threats and bribes) Sith alchemical devices, Ahriman was prepared to take his place in the new Sith alcove on Dathomir. The Starweaver set down on a relatively large field near the laboratory, and Ahriman ordered the slaves to begin unloading.

Ahriman saw that his master was in the middle of training new apprentices, so he did the mental equivilant of a wave to let his master know that he had arrived, and then headed inside. In the cool sanctuary of the lab, he began to set up and power his machines. Once that was complete, he began work on a weapon he had designed in hyperspace.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Exhausted and with a burning pain in his ribs where his Master had booted him Tyler stood to attention.

He hadnt receach his pain threshold, to Tyler that meant that the pain was still pleasurable and not crippling. With the Darkside flowing through him tyler felt renewed and ready for anything.

He bowed his head "I ready my master."

Jareth looked at his fingers, and picked a small piece of dirt from beneath his nails. He glanced toward his apprentice, and spoke coldly.

"Very well....come with me."

The two sith exited the ship, and as Jareth pointed toward the dark clouds on the horizon he continued.

"You will go there, and retrieve your lightsaber parts from the belly of a rancor where I placed them. The materials are raw, and will need processing. You will take with you no tools. Use the force to forge the raw metals and components into a lightsaber that reflects your own style. The rancor is a large bull, and there are many females with young travelling with him across the plain. Your mission is to kill only the bull without harming in any way the other members of his herd. Once your saber is completed, I want you to capture the youngest 2 rancor. One is a male, the other, a female. They aren't even yearlings as of yet, and should be easy for you to control once you get them away from their mother. Do not hurt them or the females. You have 24 hours in which to complete this task. Do not stop to rest or eat. You will need every second of the 24 hours to complete this task. Should you return late. I will hunt you down and kill you. That is, if the rancor haven't done it already. Once you have returned to me here with both beasts and your completed lightsaber, we will continue your trials."

Jareth turned away from his apprentice, and as his cloak swept the ground behind him he uttered his final command.

"Do not fail. I would hate to destroy you tyler."

((OOC: I want this to be done in no less than 6 posts. You can divide them up however you like, but I would prefer you devote at least 2 posts to actual saber construction))

"Good..." Abaddon felt the emotion as the blows hit his chest but in a second he moved away his body seeming to dissapear from where it was. As he did so, he caught the sword arm of young Theo, straightened it out, and swung it backward threatening to pop the shoulder out of joint. With swift motion of his hand Theo did a front flip from his standing position and landed on his back.

Satisfied Abaddon realeased the girl from his grasp letting her body fall against the tree but restrained her from getting up. "The technique I just used is called force speed. Could I have stood there and fought you blow for blow?"

"...easily." He answered himself.

"But what took less energy, was simply not being there for your attack."

"Anger is indeed powerful if wielded correctly but make sure you wield it and not it wield you." The Sith Master approached the apprentice whose eyes were still glazed over with emotion.

"Anything can be done if you concentrate on it. Theo, Tea...rise. clear your minds and use the anger you have for me. Visualize yourselves moving as I have just done, now use your anger to move the molecules and matter out of your way."

"Now....try it, physically."

Chacter Sheet

Tea'dora closed her eyes and let her hate for the master stew and felt the air get hot. As she concentrated, she saw herself move around the master and kick him in the back. As she saw him fall, she opened her eyes and pushed the hair off her face that had suddenly fallen there, as she saw the master begin to rise.

Teadora.jpg

Rising from the dodge, his shoulders broadened as did his smile while he brought himself to full height from the knelling position.

"...Good Tea." Abaddon said ignoring her response and turned to Theo.

Chacter Sheet

:: The first step to creating the weapon was forging the weapon itself, or rather, the mundane task forming the weapon's shape. First the smith must begin by refining the ore into a serviceable material for the forging of the weapon. Next, they must hammer the ore into the shape they desire, while dousing the metal in water. The dousing serves to trap carbon molecules in the steel, making the hardness of the blade far superior. Next came refinement and cleaning of the blade, making the blade sharp and appealing. Finally, it was fitted to the hilt, which was wrapped in black and wine red silk. The blade is a foot in length, and thin, designed for piercing armor. It is a weapon of opportunity, desinged to be drawn mid battle and thrust into the openings of an enemy's armor.

Now that the mundane part was done, it was time to move on to the alchemical part... Tzeentch began mixing chemicals...::

Jsaza, go to my master and send word to me if he requests my presence.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn and Viano appear before Jareth. Young Viano aged to about 16.

"He is in your charge, he is ready to begin his training as a sith." She turned to Viano, "Jareth will begin your journey to becoming a strong sith like your father."

With that, Kaylynn fades away.

kaylynn.jpg

Jareth hardly noticed Viano as Kalynn spoke. To see her again pained his heart. It was hard to admire someone from afar.

The sith lord turned to Viano and spoke softly.

"Viano? My how you have grown....Do you remember who I am?"

Jzasa nodded and slipped out the door, careful to not break her master's concentration. As he had instructed, she went to see if she could be of use to Abaddon. "It is exhilirating to be among so many people of consequence," she reflected. "Power is, after all, the most effective aphrodisiac."

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

Viano looked down at himself. What the hell is going on here? How do I keep changing...I'm so much taller...older....stronger? He looked down at his hands and the rest of his body, still amazed at what had hapenned. He would need to ask Kaylnn what she did to him. It didn't matter anymore...he was to begin his training as a Sith today.

The son of Barohm Zar looked around him in his surroundings. Kaylnn was now gone. That was a cool trick he'd have to learn later. In front of him stood Jareth.

"Of course I remember you," said Viano. "You were at the Hutt palace with Kakuto when all hell broke loose with the apprentices...and then I got my lavenrock..." Viano motions at his side to the weapon that he had used as a child that he still clung to.

viano.jpg

Jareth slowly made his way toward the newly finished sith laboratory with Viano in tow. As they walked, he spoke to the young man who was now much older than normal time would have made him

"Do you also remember the lessons I tried to teach you aboard Master Raynuk's ship?"

Just as they reached the door Jareth turned to face his new apprentice and spoke in a very serious tone.

"Is this what you wish for your life young one? You wish to become a great sith? How far are you willing to go for it? Anything less than total dedication will not net you the results you seek. Are you prepared to do exactly as I say without question?"

Jareth paused to allow Viano to answer his series of questions.

* A black ship slowly came from hyper space. The ship landed near the two, Jareth and Vaino. The ramp slowy opened to the ground as the steam compressed from the ship. A sith and his apprentice slowly walked out with thier black hoods over the heads. Their robes dragged on the dusty ground. The Sith motioned his apprentice to follow him and she nodded. There faces where hidden under the black hood as they walked up to the Jareth and Vaino. The Sith whispered to his apprentice.*

" Viper, I want you to be mindfull of you thoughts. Think before your speak. I can read you as the two we are about to meet. I wish nothing to happen to you as I care for you Viper."

* He silenced as he got near. The sith took his hood of as he stood in front of the other two. He finnaly revealed his face.*

" Hello my friend. How how you doin?"

SIG.jpg