Kamino

Tarrian Skywalker

A single black A-Wing hauled over across the planet's dark skies, carening downwards at a tight angle that was only furthur enhanced by the overthrusts intiated by his brash piloting skills. The black plated A-Wing was nimble in design to keep up with the young man's tedious jerking motions in a series of wild twists and turns, while the armor plating and shield capacitors were tweaked enough to handle such extreme conditions.

The ocean below loomed over the landscape as he made headway into the central city core that stood above the vast unforgiving waters that seemed to constantly barrage the very pillars that held the capital up. By intelligent design, the waves that beated upon the pillars did little to nothing to give way, giving a feel already for how these Kaminos worked.

Addressing himself through the communication link on hand, the young man piloted down into Tipoca city's many open hangars. Rain seemed to be unforgiving as the waves below, beating down on him hard as he quickly exited the ship and rushed inside a large round building.

"Whew," He'd say in a very exasperated manner, hands clinging around the leather bound book that he kept dry within his flexible chestplate armor, "What a time for rain."

Shaking his head side to side, the black cape now soaked to the core as he strode furthur into the city. Inside, the atmosphere was peaceful, more harmonic then the intensity that was just beyond the buildings protection. Setting his weary form on one of the vacant benches, he'd slowly begin to doze off, having need of rest to be in the best of shape for when his Master would arrive.

Until then, he slept, and hoped it would be a while.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

The kick sent him spiraling upwards to attention, eyes widening up and exclaiming, "Death! Ruin! Mayhem!," It did not take long for him to completly fall back to his normal state of conciousness, rather content to see him instead of the figures in his dreams.

"-Oh, it's just you," Armor woven mesh brushed gently against his eyes, as he finally began to wake up completly. Ears listened intently to his statement which never ceased to amaze the young man what words were spoken. Each time, he'd nod in accordance, knowing far well the older man's wealth of knowledge and experience was great and took it into highest consideration possible for him.

As the ending statement was made, the young man stood firm, a very reassuring voice proclaiming out to him, "It will be done. Don't worry, I will not fail you. Ever."

The two parted and he was left alone once again, making arbratery notes in the Book of Memories on what his Master spoken of. These were speeches he did not want to forget and wanted to pass on when it came his time to do so.

"Well," Tethyn thought to himself, "I guess I have some time before they arrive. Mine as well scope the area out more thoroughly," The city was quite intriguing and held his attention until he was notified upon the arrival of Falleen laborers imported from Naboo, including the site they were building on.

Much to his dismay, as he approached the area described, they had already begun making a temporary platform suspended by numerous pulleys and volleys that extended down into the work area. There, lifts of steel and other construction materials were lowered down onto this platform and began arranging the set pieces in the desired spots.

While the infrastructure was not a large deal, the inner workings of labotory equipment had to be scanned and checked through him. Cases upon case of vials, bottles, books, and hardware alike were screened through him carefully before examining all the herbs, toxians, plants, and other raw materials that would be used in future exersizes.

"Not good enough," He'd occassionally say, throwing back what damaged or flawed materials that were brought to his attention. There was no hesitation for Tethyn to knock whoever attended to carts onto the ground and be held down by the sole of his boot. "Serve your purpose or die, slave."

He had to act as a motivating drive to increase work capacity and help the whole process go smoothly with absolutely no room for error. His very presence was overpowering, swelling with the presence of the Dark Side that seemed to dilute whatever pheromones produced by them. Clearly, he'd have to try and counter the effects one way or another. For now, the overseeing of the lab assembly was more important.

Ahead of schedule, the entire main section of the facility was made, extending chambers that housed other vacant rooms for storage that did not require necessary attention were being made outside of the inner function. The Falleen working on the main project were then spread out to meet the rest of the needs, while Tethyn spared not another moment to re-evaluate everything twice before contacting Dagon through comm.

"Master," The young man would begin in a very smooth lingering tone of voice, "It has been done as you commanded. The main center is fully completed, while the other storage stations are near completion. Expect it to be done within the hour,"

Ending the communication link, he'd continue to look over the masses and cross his arms, carefully stretching his senses to make sure each adn every slave knew their place and was on task, working at full capacity without any breaks or furthur shift changes.

Oblivion.jpg

He was pleased to hear his Master's voice on the other end, nodding once again as the request was informed followed with a humble reply, "As you wish," Quickly afterwards, he'd begin letting go of the small comm link and relinquish it within the folds of his armor. Now, the fun part began.

Stomping down the ladder that let down to the main area of construction from the surface, one gloved hand stretched out and grasped the thick air in a clinched fist, "Listen up!," The young lad would shout, proceeding to release what dark energies that were fathomed by the intense thought of a deepened, yet refined anger, "All of you," He proceeded to call down a list of slaves at work, coaxing them with the Dark Side to stop their activies and draw closer to he.

"Bring the finest metals you can find and build a large circular dome on the outer structure of the main housing. I want it sharp, refined, not a single mark on any of my tools. Bring in the leftover lab equipment, books, everything you can find. Liven it up with some plants, too. Rouse the biggest forge on hand and set it square in the middle of the dome, surronded by a large pillar. I expect nothing less then perfection, if you itend to carry out your pathetic lives past tonight."

With that, he waved them off to begin the task given. The instructions were swiftly proceeded as authorized, the whole squad of laborers casting everything he had planned. A few skilled Falleen architects on hand took time from the main project to help plan the foundation and build it from the ground up.

After many hours of intense labor and refining, it was complete with few windows, the forge resembling almost like a large hearth taking up the central plane while all the other works were surronded with lab equipment that been alligned to his liking.

Tethyn had been strict about overseeing everything before giving the final signal of his arrival down onto the platforms once again to see the finished chambers of his. As requested, it was completly spotless, everything he imagined in proper order..- except for one thing.

Being an obsesssive compulsive freak for cleanliness, majorily due to John and Sirvani's tendency for cleanliness on Raxus Prime, everything had to be in perfect balance. One of the books had become slightly dislodged from the bookshelf. Realligning it, one random Falleen was taken up and forced to experience the awesome power that was the new forge. Smoke and flame lit up his corpse as bundles of ash arose up from the spot within seconds, funneling up out from a series of tubes that condensed the smoke and ash to settle in a private compartment to be collected at a later period of time.

"Ah," Wiping his hands clean, he'd pace around the new room with delight, "A true work of art, if I don't say myself,"

Realizing that construction was near the pinnacle of completion, he did not stay long in his new abode, walking back up the series of ladders that provided easy access up and down from construction just below the city and back up on the constructed metal surface.

"I wonder where that man is," Tethyn began to sigh under his breathe, "They should be lowering it any minute now. It'd be quite a shame for him to miss such an occassion."

Edited by Guest

Oblivion.jpg

"Well, well, well," The familar footsteps of his plated boots clattering down the series of steps down towards where Dagon's own chamber had been worked on. The Falleen seemed none too short of themselves, making such busy work seem like it was nothing and done with such grace and precision. No wonder he picked them for the job.

"Seems you've been busy making alittle something yourself," Both hands were displayed on his hips as he bobbed his head up and down very genuinely while rocking back and forth on his heels, "Although, if it was me personally, I'd add a bit more plant fixtures, but that's just me."

Surely, by his tone of voice, he had been kidding. The hours were long and to instill his authority, the young man did not converse with the other workers and found the natives of Kamino a bit unfriendly towards his life choice. The best thing was his Master at the time to open up more to, although not expecting him to do the same.

"Real nice, though. I can't wait to see it all in one piece," Tethyn could not resist one more comment as he watched Dagon move about his area, fixing and adjusting things to his likings.

Oblivion.jpg

"Another truth," He's calmly state, feeling the gradual lowering of the entire complex through his stance down into the ocean. His Master was a tad more used to such feelings, while Tethyn had some unease about keeping himself upright, especially while inside the protective casing of the suit. As they met the bed of the ocean, his body rocked back and forth one final time, before looking about.

"Huh, that was easy enough. I guess we're underwater," The young man didn't much care for the turbolent ocean waves, nor the fact they were thousands of feet below the artifical surface created by the city, but none the less, felt a sense of security in the facility. Besides, he already felt he'd spend a sufficent amount of time here anyways.

"I was inscribing more things into my Book of Memories while I waited," He'd state with a rather calm voice, speaking very proudly, "Got some ideas down on what I'd like to do, but still curious on how to start my few pages. Care to share any starting ideas that might prove worth while for an up-and-coming alchemist like myself?"

At the end, the young Sith gave a bit of a smirk, every way confident for the answer. Fully confident that he could perform whatever task he asked, as long as it meant furthuring his knowledge that much more..

Oblivion.jpg

Mimicing his pattern of speech, the young man bobbed his head up and down with in a hurried voice, "Suit before weapons, Suit before weapons, 'got it." Followed by a simple thumbs up motion.

"You got it. See you when you get back, as always. Take care," His arm stretched to tip the side of his head in a mock salute before walking off. The labotory seemed different, his ears feeling the depth changes as they had descended miles down on the rock bed of the ocean. He needed to get off for a bit, reallign his focus in order to reacclimate himself from the new environment.

Taking a transport vessel from the docking bay, the Sith resurfaced minutes later back into the main city. During his time scoping around upon landing in this foreign area, there seemed to be a shop that was even selling breathing suits for multiple species, humanoids included. It would not take him long to retrace his steps, having a very good photographic memory, to relocate and enter the store.

The Noghri slave wages weren't much, but whichever funds he seemed to elevate them of during his early, ill-tempered days on Raxus Prime was more then enough to cover for the simple suit required. From what the display and clerk seemed to say, it had an easy strap that could be worn over the lower portion of his face, covering around the ears and tied off in the back. The rest of the uniform looked more like his regular outfit, very formfitting and tight, which he was accostumed to that would resist such pressures of being underneath the water at such deep depths.

Exiting the shop with no casualities, despite his best intentions, Tethyn stowed the new parsil in an easy bag that was then carried with him back down to the labotory. Easily setting it down on one of the sofas that seemed to be spread across the wide area of his private occupance on the underwater lab, he stripped himself of the armor and hung it up on the wall racks.

"There we are," He'd exclaim, quite releaved as the final piece was hung, "Now onto the busy work."

Rubbing his hands vigorously and taking a deep breathe, he had to literally force himself to sit down and read. Which the activity wasn't as distracting before he learned about the Dark Side, now he felt distracted by its presence at time when doing acts that did not require hands on tasks or much physical effort.

Turning the pages and readjusting himself to a comfortable position, the information began to fly at him, taking in page for page of each description of the various starting fields of alchemy. The material was so enthralling that he seemed to consume book for book, laboring hours upon end on just reading new periodicals after another without rest..

Oblivion.jpg

Lifting his pen up off from the book he was taking some notes on, curious eyes gazed upwards as his Master made entry back into the lab from his trip. An even smile stretched across his lips as he raised himself slowly off from the seat, bowing his head in the man's general direction,

"Glad to see you back.I gather your trip went well."

Upon folding his arms, no sooner from the greeting did he already begin to display what was mentioned before with soul capturing. A Falleen slave fell victim to Dagon's claw, the scream making his smile curl into a smirk, even after he was so violently silenced. The sound his lifeless body made upon the floor delighted his senses, knowing full well what transpired. The slave's soul was successful contained in the weapon that so killed him.

"My, my. So it seems to work with excellenctly to my eyes. I am impressed, as always."

The mentioning of his other tasks brought on a different trail of thought. Here, he had been studying for hours on end with little to show but notes. Alchemy was the extension of knowledge into a greater aspect of the physical realm that most would unagree by its ethics and form. It was time for him to try and begin such tasks that would later be used to become imbued by what he gathered from the ancient texts.

With the proper metals and materials on hand, Tethyn set to work quickly at setting his personal forge up and running. Fire blazed high as he began molding castings of a very familar weapon, the Sith Sword. He decided this particular model would be his first step, easy enough to make without wasting a ton of materials if the procedures were to fail during the transmutation processes.

Steel and iron were clad together, liquid molten poured into the casts he had so hammered out in the form of the Sith Sword. It wouldn't be long before several models were uplifted from the fiery furnance core and suspended by chains, engulfed still in that white hot flame and left to cool while their true shape took form.

After a significant time of cooling, Tethyn began to polish off each one, cutting the excess sheets of metal around the framework to sculpt the final product. Each sword was laid out onto a single table over some cloth, hands rubbing vigorously as he gazed upon all five of them.

"Superb, this is exactly what I need to start out with," His hands continued to rub together in excitement as he brought his notes and some books to lay on the opposite end of the table, opening some up to vital chapters before he begun starting his first imbuement process.

Ah, here it is. My first step into a larger world, as the saying goes.

Oblivion.jpg

All five swords gleemed magnificantly i the wide spectrum of the light overhead that illuminated every fine detail made to all of them. They were prestine, sharpened fully, already formidable weapons that any warrior would gladly take up into arms. It was Tethyn's task now to make them stronger then they already were, to use the knowledge he had from the text he had feverously read to perform such an ordeal.

The true pinnacle of wisdom by any other science was unmatched next to the face of alchemy, standing the test of time over centuries, long thought to have died out. Both hands graced the sword nearest he and brought it over to another table where it was wrapped in fine cloth and bandaged. With the left over materials disturbted to the facility, the young lad was able to procure an exurbant amount of fine materials used in the beginning stages of alchemy processions, for they were quite frequently used the most and easiest to gather.

Stems from a split strand of a sturdy vine from the planet of Dagoba was used as his base. The first process was to sacrifice certain materials equivelant to the process in order to imbue the metallic properties with such features, much like the tears of a young maiden used beforehand. The vines symbolized the natural strength the plant had over thousand of years of evolution and would transfer such features into the sword, making it uneasy to bend or manipulate by any other outside sources.

Boiling the stems into a collection pot, he added a few minor indregients to enhance the potency. Droplets of ivory and fine sand were crushed by his grip and gently cascaded down into the boiling water, the materials acting as a conduct to bind the two different elements together. Taking up from a steel ladle, the Sith drew up a portion of the concoction from the basen pot and poured the solution over the wrapped sword. The cloth abosrbed the solution and began to bleed into the sword, a chain reaction making the cloth tighten and conform around the sword.

This process was repeated with the other four swords until the final drop was placed over the last of the Sith swords. Wiping his forehead gently, he'd wait the alloted time stated in the book before the results came in. The success rate, after proper mixing even with limited experience, was at twenty percent. The odds were in his favor, but there was a chance that he did something wrong that would retard the process from forming.

C'mon, do it for me. Work.

He'd chant inside his head as the minutes ticked, before the last second passed. Instantly, one by one, he unwraveled each of them, staring at each of them for the results although he was not quite sure if it worked or not. He sent a quick message to be broguth via one of the Falleen slaves to summon his Master and ask his presence to be known in Tethyn's quarters.

Oblivion.jpg

"Damn,"

He'd exclaim with great force, head held out at the sheer moment of the blade snapping into two. It was true. His mind had not been right ever since he had left John's side for so long now, feeling some strange disturbance off in a far off place the young lad could only feel distracted by.

Laying down his arms, the Sith merely sighed with hands shoved at either side, "It's true.. I haven't been able to focus as of recently. Something is happening beyond my control to which I can not explain. Allow me to try again, Master."

And that he did, taking no time to spare to assemble more metals from the storage room. Hard, malleable irons were cultivated and liquified on the plate, taking the mold of a new weapon. As one hand poured, the other took up a golden smithing hammer into his left hand. The right hand continually poured the soft, almost granite like material down while the hammer promptly stroke against its surface, causing hot sparks to fly ever which way.

The process continued until just two swords were made, properly wedged by the constant pressure of the hammer's blunt edge and the anvil's sturdy support to gold over and harden. Cloth was wrapped around each, to the last drop was the chemicals brewed earlier stirred upon their edge and was allowed ample time to soak properly.

Once they were ready to be tested, Tethyn himself drew up the first blade from the cloth, holding the tip up high into the air and examining it. This product was different then the first that had broken, taking on a green hue that seemed to swirl from the Sith sword's handle. Dark brown patterns swirled up and mixed with it, causing it to glow brighter when he distorted the light above upon its plane by raising the tip up and down.

"Magnificant," Beheld by the weapon he had labored, the time came where he'd turn the sword's handle to be lifted up in Dagon's direction, kneeling as he did so in presentation of the blade to him personally.

"Hopefully, this shall warrant approval to your experienced touch. I am deeply sorry for my failure to you earlier."

Oblivion.jpg

"Hmm,"

The young man would ponder upon the task for a bit, an immediate flow of ideas coming to him. Surely, this was recognition to some degree, a higher appliance to furthur his knowledge of alchemy. Truely, he had been accostumed to a Sith's teaching methods, while not brutal as many other trainees had. The burden was on his shoulders alone to triumph alone through his own means, another reason why he so loved this art and lifestyle.

"Very well, I have just the thing."

Placing the swords back down, large boots treaded back around to where he hung the aquatic suit from earlier. Having never tried it on before, Tethyn thought best that it was time to do so. After his Master left, the young man stripped his casual wear off from him and slipped into his normal tight grey uniform. It would act as a perfect insulator through the cold oceanic depths and would fit well underneath the protective gauze of the suit's outer layering of protection.

Fitting the mouthpiece over his lower jaw, making sure the straps that secured it were tight, Tethyn paced his steps outside his quarters and towards the bay where transports came in and out. Plummeting down a flooded tube, he'd swim with little effort, the suit helping exert force and keep his body streamlined.

In truth, it would have been faster to take the next transport but the urge to get use to the aquatic suit was getting to him. He had to feel free, get out from underneath the books he'd been slaving over and relax his mind. While the waves above were torrent, the water below was calm and tranquil.

Soon enough, he'd reach that hectic surface, calling upon the Dark Side to conform around his body and help jettison him up to the point where he took hold of one of the numerous pillars that held up the city above the water. Tethyn climbed all the way up without a ladder, testing his physical ability and endurance while doing so. Jumping over the ledge that led into the city over the protective barriers, he'd readjust the mouthpiece away from his face and strip the suit down from head to toe.

"What a rush," He'd comment, shaking his head quickly side to side as his wet matted hair was slicked back, "Time to take a tasty moursel from these lanky freaks of nature."

Ditching the suit over by the side, Tethyn would infer a different approach to this particular abduction then last time with the young maiden. His presence within the Dark Side would veil him from spectators, surronding himself in its presence and becoming nearly invisible to those without connections to the Force. It was the perfect ploy for a quick hit and run.

He'd observe the landscape for an hour or so, monitoring some of the natives usual habits. The Kaminoians acted very much like humanoids, trading and bartering, but had a certain elogance to them. What they traded was extravigant, some goods that had the price tag equivalent to the GPA of some third world planets. They even poised themselves with style and grace, appearing to be higher up then anyone else.

Alas, after spectating, there was a suitable target. An older Kaminoian who seemed to get praise from merely passing by the courtyard. Certainly, he was of importance and by what he saw through the Force, had a wealth of knowledge of a great many things. It was exactly what he was looking for, the perfect element to be applied to the next weapon he would make.

Catching him off guard at a corner side, seemingly invisble white hands grasped at his long neck and shook him violently side to side in a quick series of motions before he went into shock. Luckily, he was moving in the direction where his suit was closeby, only having to drag his body for a few minutes away from the public eye.

Finally, he arrived at the site and pulled his suit on, slinging the long neck of the unconcious alien over his shoulder, holding him up by the strength of his two arms as he dove back into the sea without another trace..

Arriving back down to the facility and navigating back to his quarters, Tethyn laid the elderly native onto a table slab, quickly taking off the aquatic suit while putting on his dark armored garb. Both suits he needed to get used to more, so the more time spent in them, the more comfortable they began to feel each time he redressed them upon himself.

"Well," The coldness in his voice could be heard even from far away, almost echoing in the spacious atmosphere that was his own, "Usually, I have a habit of talking to the one's I kill just before they die.. But, I don't have the stomache for talking to an alien. Your body is a mere vial for the vast knowledge you carry, which I will now extract from.."

Without furthur hesitation, he plommeted the razor edges of his wrist-mounted blades on his right hand resembling two serpents fangs. They drew into the alien's gut and stayed there, while his other left hand drew a circle around the wound. Blue blood began to spill way across the edges of the blades, the elderly Kamonian still in shock.

Soon, the native would shriek out as whisps of vapors rose from the fatal wound. The circle kept the soul encompassed in one area, using the motions of the blades extracting to pull up the soul's energies. In a quick move, his left hand reached over for a large vial, holding the top over the smoke and quickly gathered it inside, placing a stopper on the end of it.

Death was necessary this time and felt no remorse for enacting it, for the Kamonian's soul would serve to better use now then inside that weak, frail body. Since the native declared to have died by shock, Tethyn would capitalize on this element, knowing the soul's energy would serve to enchant his next creation not only to endow the user with what knowledge he served, but serve to enact that same paralysis given to him through just the mere touch.

This was a glorious event, to which he had to stand back and marvel upon for now. He would rest, let the soul's energies settle down, before enacting the next step in his plans..

Oblivion.jpg

Quickly after rendering the elderly man's life away, Tethyn began to speculate through the Force as to the condition of the soul transfural. Sure, the process had been completed, but pondered on how significant or potent the manner of death would be when it came time to embuing such a weapon. His instincts told him to experiment more on the vial that contained the soul's lost energies, mixing around fast as if the native Kamonian was confused on what actually happened.

Taking the glass casing carefully into both hands, the student's senses branched out over all the equipment he had been given. He would lead himself through with the Dark Side, honing on what to do furthur with the soul's energy. A thought came to him, after minutes of searching. He'd place the vial down on a long charged plating which level of voltage were controlled by various knobs and switches just below the construct. Clamping two electrical clamps onto either side of the glass, making sure to tigthen either so it held firm, he'd bring the watts up near full capacity, sending concentrated waves after wave to furthur shock and intanguate the memory cells inside.

Blue sparks grazed either side of him, feeling out the soul's pain as it was being tortured even after death. Tethyn would let it remain in this statis for the remainder of his work until time arose where he would need to conjugate the soul's energy into his next piece of work. For now, he'd take up a few blocks of Trillium ore, collecting them into a molten pot and lowering the canister down into the raging furnance.

It wouldn't take long for the treatment of the ore to liquify, pulling the white hot container up and pouring it into thick and even sheets of metal cast. While the matter was still in the liquified state, Tethyn walked over to the electric conduct, turned the machine off, and casted the vial down into the soft melting material.

Moments after he transfered the soul's energies to become forcefully entangled by the softening metal alloid, the same large one-handed hammer buster drew forth into the air, raised aboe his head, and clattered onto the anvil in which the material rested upon. Over and over, relentless pounding sounds were heard until there was no more.

Body taxed with sweat, he grabbed two large woven gloves and brought the scorching red product over to a table where it was dipped three inches deep into frigid water and set to cool. It's shape resognated with the old Sith War Axe type, butterfly shaped blades held together by a sturdy long shaft inbetween them. He personally saw to it that this model was slightly smaller then the usual, varying up to be an intentional one-handed weapon instead of the original two-handed design.

Standing back, he'd smile and wipe his forehead down, knowing now it was just a matter of time where he could see the product come into real life. For now, he rested upon his work desk and took a load off from his labors, eyeing the door every now and again for the arrival of his Master to see what he had accomplished thus far..

Oblivion.jpg

"Do you honestly wish to wipe the Kamonians from their native?.."

He was taken aback a bit by what was said, this devised plan seemed more then just a small step to him. It was a gargantuan at that. He had never participated in such an act that would concecrate in the destruction of lives from the very thousands, millions for that matter. Yet, as he spoke, he felt compelled by the words as well. A deeper part wanting to commit to what he spoke of.

"Seems too good not to work. Why not? If you believe this place will be the future of the Sith to come, it will be my honor to pertake in seeing that every native is eradicated."

One hand stood against his chest, dipping his head down and moving away from his quarters. This time, he would defintly have to take regular transportation means to get back to the surface, keeping his armor on, but also kept the mouthpiece and oxygen supply tank of the original aquatic suit on him just in case any accidents were to occur during the process.

Tethyn would also need the transport to stock pile the Poxalin 22 gas canistars, which already seemed to be awaiting him once he made headway down towards the docking chambers of the underwater facility. Stepping inside, he took one last look around, polishing his weapons furthur during the ride up, for he knew that it would come time to use both of them soon.. Very soon.

A tad delayed for normal protocol standards, the capacity of the cargo being the main cause of it. None the less, they made it the surface, already some of the Fallen slaves that accompanied him unloading the cargo in the foreground of the city. Tethyn slipped out himself, alone, walking very posed down the main halls and sections.

There was no need to be subtle about his ways, nor spare anyone the sight of death, for they would all succumb to that same fate. A steady glow was in his eyes as each step seemed to empower him, letting his indominable will that had been possessed through the Dark Side guide him and make him whole. Make him capable of such astrocities to come..

Within the hour, he'd find himself pacing up the steps of the main hub where scientific research and labotories were being held, striding to benefit their city by creating such devices that would furthur lead their way of life into a more peaceful environment. It wouldn't be long before he had the ear of one of the lead scientists aboard in his office, expanding on his research.

No sooner did he hear the door close would the edge of his vibro-blade be poised just across his long neck, fine curved fangs comig awfully close to breaking the fragile skin. His other hand kept the native's back alligned straight, gripping into his spinal chord and squeezing it.

"Listen to me well for I will not speak of this again. Do as I say and no harm will come to you. Don't, and your life will end here and now. Is that understood?"

The native's fear opened a gate that flooded with the dark tendrils that bore within Tethyn, invading and overwhelming his exposed mind. There was no resisting it, grasping at his mind and body's will and bending it to his own. Only gasps of air could be heard through his nostrils and gapped mouth..

"Good, now I see we're on the same page. I want you to make an urgent announcement. See to it that this entire city and all it's planet's residences are quarintined in their houses right away due to a potential and very deadly viral infection cultured by your own people.. Go."

Drawing the wirst blades back in, Tethyn would give him a shove with the blunt end of his boot, controlling him almost like a marionette as he slowly marauded outside his research doors. Within the hour, the announcement was made, starting a chain reaction of fear that went all the way down the power lines. The prime minister himself held a conference in one of the major parks, beckoning his people to gather forth and be evacuated away from their houses and stay away from where the plague was told might to have spread.

Walking out to a now abandoned city, the Sith's eyes looked to the sky, helping prepare the rest of the canisters that were aboard the vessel onto planetside. He'd need the reinforcement of Imperial soliders to quickly execute the distrubtion of the gas throughout Kamino, for now keeping everyone at bay and waiting for the final blow to be struck..

To think, this will be the grounds for the new revolution.. And I am apart of it. What a marvel this event is.. A monumentous occassion.. They can only come too soon now.

Oblivion.jpg

The time was now. With the natives in position, the cleansing could begin. Imperial troopers operated in teams to plant the canisters quickly and effectively nearby each plot where the majority of them were relocated into. The Dark Side washed over him immediately after to the release of the noxious fumes, the great many souls whose lives were being taken from them flourished everywhere. The scent was invigorating, intoxicating, driving an grin to form across thin pressed lips.

"Alright, men. Time to start the clean up crew.."

His right arm snapped into action, the flickering motion of his forearm whipping back released the hold of the vibro-blades marked The Sidewinder to spring into action. Grasping a deep of the Force, Tethyn propelled himself across the ground, gliding across the surface at hyper speeds with that one right arm held off to the side.

He could feel the lives dwindling in the off set, panicked natives that survived the exposure fleeing towards the city barriers. Followed by two squadrons of stormtroopers, they began to pick off whoever came into sights. The aliens weren't known for their speed, even in their sprint became easy to catch up towards. The fangs of the Sith's weapons sank deep into the back of an escape, sheering flesh off to the side with the long swipe.

Tethyn continued his rampage, sparring no one from accepting what fate they had. A small cluster, resembling a family pact, turned across a corner, nearly out of breathe from running and the small effects they were exposed to had upon them. In order to save effort a time, the Sith held up his left arm, taking aim with the Lanvarok and fired off a disk into the air, running a long curved arch that severed the long necks of them all, spilling out blue hued fluid across its edged, before the disc sunk back into his wrist-mounted weapon. He was getting better at using the discs almost like a boomerang now, the Dark Side's influence playing a major role in the return.

Buildings burned, shrills could be heard in the distance as the other teams mowed hunted down the last of survivors. All throughout the night, smoke was used strategically to lure anyone who took into hiding out of their homes, easily overseeing the destruction of an entire building if the mere hint of life was shown to be inside it. Unlike the gas, no mercy was spared to those who attempted to retreat.

Whatever few who managed to escape off the side of the elevated city were hunted down were quickly blasted by underwater seige weapons set just below to catch any who dared the jump to meet an agonizing death.

Towards the end of the massacre, Tethyn began to feel a bit weak, the energy consumed in hunting and personally killing droves of lives taxed his body. Armor was coated with the fluids of his victims, mainly his arms and chest, while a large sploch ran across his face.

The heavens poured rain upon the smoldering ashes of the buildings and bodies, blood and bodies sliding freely throughout the streets. The young Sith reached out and found the presence of his master who continued to oversee the operation in a more professional way, taking notes of what was occuring and how much damage was dealt to the planet and its former natives.

"..Master," Tethyn's chest heaved up and down, retracting the vibro-blades back into their holdings upon the dark armor, his other hand slicking back those long silver locks of hair as the sky continued to pour continous sheets of rain.

"They are no more.. Every last shred of life, gone. It has been done just as well as you had planned.. Today is a great day for the Revolution. A day that shall be remembered for years to come."

He'd smile in delight, enjoying the sight of what destructed had been wrought by his hand's and his Master's plan. It would not take long for them to rebuild and sculpt the lands into an image of their choosing, one that would signify the new uprising of the Sith.

Oblivion.jpg

His hands, still drenched in the blue blooded natives, rose up to meet the presentated blade. Luminous grey pools of eyes stared deeply over it's fine shape and flawless form, eyes running inches across it just to feel it over furthur. It was rhymtic, so alive with power, that it sent cold shivers down his very spine.

"It's magnificant. Never before have I seen such craftsmanship, such deisgn aging thousands of years ago,"

Fingers that were still wrapped in the mesh formed armorweave contoroted around the shaft, bringing it up to the faded light before seathing it between the space in his belt and his waist off to the right side of he.

"You will not have to worry, my Master. I shall guard this with my life as long as so bare it with me. Let us go,"

There was a sense of urgency in his eyes, flashing the response to follow him upon the shuttlecraft. No hesitation was made to quickly board after he did so, taking a seat towards the back, while still admiring the blade.

Remarkable.. Simply extrodinary..

Oblivion.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A single A-Wing stretched across the bleek torn sky that relentless rained steadly all across the planet in great torrential downpours. Regardless, the fast and reckless piloting of the newly deemed Sith Lord brought the nimble spacecraft down to the surface upon one of the many landing platforms outside the immediate city. It wasn't before long that the man could be seen emerging up from the cockpit, his long flowing hood from the cloak worn drapped over then length of his entire body as the man graciously stepped down onto the wet floor.

"Here we are!.." The pale, slim figured man exclaimed rather loudly over the howling winds that blew the steady streams of rain down from above. It appeared as if he was talking to nothing before he could see the head of his apprentice, Ason, beginning to move up and glance above the level of the ship.

As the fellow disciple stepped down and met him at his side, Tethyn leaned in to speak with that same hard tone in order to best the surronding noise that swirled around them constantly..

"Bring the cargo out from the back and follow me closely!.. Wouldn't want you tripping off the edge now, would I?"

He noted with a grin, quite releaved to have an extra pair of hands working for him. This apprentice's loyalty was already bound so well that even a ardeous and demeaning task like hauling around his things was done with the outmost. The Sith Lord already knew this young man would prove a worthable assest to the cause, grinning in delight at the thought of the day where all their planning were to be set into motion.

But that was a day that still would not come just yet, still many preparations were to be made. Even though he was deemed worthy of the rank of Lord, Tethyn still had improvements of his own to be made upon his skill not only with alchemy, but in his combat style. The Sith Lord would consider the teachings not only beneficial for his new apprentice, but prove to be worthy pratice for himself.

They made passage down onto one of the nearby lifts that took both of them deep underwater, soon stopping inside the concealed facility below. From above, he noticed improvements still being made, perhaps more room for the new followers. It was a great thought thinking of things to come.

Delaying the meeting with Dagon for a few more minutes, he'd take the cargo from Ason into his private quarters, setting up his belongings from Cardia where he previously had left them. After the brief remodeling and reorganization, Tethyn broke off into a seperate room and dressed himself in his immaculate dark onyx armor, fitting both wrist mounted weapons and stepping out in full form.

"Before we begin, I'm sure there are a number of questions you wish to ask of me. Speak now while you have the oppertunity to, for I expect you to be very quiet and mannerly when it comes time to meet up with my former Master.."

Oblivion.jpg

"Your name.. Your name.."

The tone of his lowered voice seemed to converge softly with the distilled air around them, hovering off but a few inches away from his mouth before trailing off without leaving much of the hushed sentence to be heard besides himself. It was a very valid question, having raptured over the revealing moment that fate had conspired to their union, one that would prove far useful to the many plans to come. It would npt harm for him to plant the seeds now while his mind was still ripe, perhaps more bountitful for he was still easily formed to believe the truth and not be tainted by any other slanderous lies setup by those who did not fully understand the true Sith's motives.

"..Well, you see, my apprentice.. Not too long ago, I had received a special task by my first instructor in the ways of the Dark Side, who had first revealed unto me the wonderous expansive world that stretched beyond what I had previously lived in.."

"The objective was clear and precise. That day, after honing my skills from our time training together, he deemed me ready to take on that which I had praticed long upon doing. I was to venture off to find a worthable opponent, then capture and or kill such a foe."

Thin layered eyebrows moved very sympathetically, being the only portion of his body that was revealed over the lengthy coverage of the armored mesh and long flowing cloak, sharp edged collar sticking directly outwards beside his neck. Hands began to transfigure around one another, the long delicate structure of his fingers still pronounced even through the veil of the wonderous scaled plating that allowed full range of motion with the highest level of protection proportionate to the ability. Eyes began to cast lower as he spoke softer, more lenant..

"I'm afraid your brother had turned to the dogmatic, egotistical view of the foul Jedi Order from your seperation.. I felt part of his presence in you and was startled by it. He was the one I had captured.. the one I had beaten, though he still remains to lingers to this day."

One hand rested upon the boy's shoulder, much like he had before. Llong streaks of platnium grey hair swaying back and forth as his neck leaned down with a comforting nod of reassurance. Surely, the news had to come to effect in some way, a way in which Tethyn tried to seize to being the most appropriate for the life he would lead. The man had spared certain details to be revealed at a latter point, all in which he needed to know for now being found in the truthful words spoken by he.

"Do not triffle with this detail too much for now.. If anything, let the inner most feelings of all you seek as wrong and injust in the Jedi ways,.. your brother's ways,.. manifest inside you and hold it deep within your very mind and soul.."

"For if you do, it shall bring you one step closer to that in which you seek.."

After the brief speech was made, Darth Reaper reared back his body to stand up straighter, exuding the presence of the Dark Side that had collected over the vast genocide commited by he and his fellow worshipers, sinking deeply into the extensive grip the man had upon it. He went as far as to furthur manipulate the torn, confused souls whose bodies were ripped by suffering and despair, withdrawing that raw emotion to fuel his own desires and motives. It enstilled with a sense of vigor that could be felt pulsating around him, creating an expansive heat that filled the room quickly.

Oblivion.jpg

One step was taken aback as his emotions began to churn into the abyssal energies the apprentice gave into, finding the raw emotional sense to be such a defining feature in one's life. The Sith Lord slowly drew his arm back away from the shoulder, withdrawing his forearm underneath the depths of the wide spread black cloak. It was truly remarkable what such a being already possessed without any formal passageways to the knowledge in which he sought.

The delightful comment of not seeing his own brother's death added depth to their relationship, already knowing the two were upon opposite spectrums when torn apart, but this. This was an unrefined sense of hate that boiled deep and bellowed in his very soul, a disguishable trait that seperated those eager to learn the very complexity that is the Dark Side. Reaper folded both arms, slowly drawing his head to bounce vigorously up and down in rapid succession with such vigor.

"Yes, yes!.. Now, continue to focus on this.. I want you to harvest this feeling more and more, let it drive your very soul into feeling whole with hate."

Upon overseeing the philosophy that came with teaching the introductory to the Dark Arts, an unexpected pleasure arose within the Force. The indominable presence of their leader, the Dark Lord himself, had arose onto the underwater research facility. That fiendish smile turned furthur, glancing up for a moment at the ceiling as if to readjust to what enormous energies flowed forth, before the whites of his eyes drew back forth grey hazed eyes.

"That, my apprentice, is darkness in which you probably have not yet had the privilage of experiencing yet.. The Dark Lord himself dwells amoungst us now, and I must make myself known to him."

The circuitry within the cybernetic legs could be heard compressing taught lubricated wires, internal pistons moving those long gentle strides to grace whimsically across the vacant floor. Calling forth a select loose articles and hardened cover books from one of the shelves, Tethyn laid them out on a nearby table, pulling one end of the cloak to drape over the right half portion of his body as the man spoke.

"Here you'll find documents that I have collected from numerous sources.. Learn them well. Each deals with a different aspect of Sith lore, as well as detailed history up until the present. I expect every page read by the time I return.."

Taking a galliant step forward, as if not wasting another precious second, the man left his quarters to be looked after by his apprentice. Ason was well mannered enough to leave any other foreign objects alone, or so he'd thought to believe. It would be a test of respect and limitations, knowing full well some artificats looked desireable to delve into, when infact, they could prove quite deadly if handled poorly.

The length of the blackened cloak swept across the hallways, moving at a hurried pace only furthured by the cybernetic leg attachments. It wasn't before long the entrance to the designated war chambers where the presence of the Dark Lord and his former Master were most felt. Tethyn did not have the common deceny to address the other apprentices outside the door, taking them upon brief glance to be but one of the many servants that cattered the facilities.

Despite the great speed in which he arrived at the door from, the Sith Lord's enterance would be subtle, opening both large doors and entering, the lengthy black cloak following his heels. The long round table was shown in clear light, noting extravogant chandeliers hung with red candles to broaden the spectrum of light full circle around them all.

Rather then seat as if he had been called, Darth Reaper remained standing, an arm covered in sleek mesh and onyx armored plating bended across his chestplate in a salute, lowering his head and eyes as he addressed both of them..

"Greetings, mi'Lord, Master Dagon." A nod was exchanged to both of them before his eyes fell back onto the sight of the Dark Lord, "Might I say, what an unexpected surprise it is to see you here. Might I ask why you have reconvened here at this time?"

The Sith Lord's curiousity was deepend as he spoke, finding himself having an increasingly hard time finding mannerly control of his hands from tirelessly moving his fingers across over and over. Furrowing his 'brows, he brought both arms around behind his back, clasping his wrist with his opposite hand and holding it steady as excitement still began to brew inside him in anticipation..

Oblivion.jpg

His presence was acknowledged through more indirect means then originally anticipated, knowing full well that the discussions that were taking place involved higher authority then he. Humbly, the Sith Lord took a seat on the far edge, folding his arms against the table rest as both eyes starred around t the holoscreens.

The plan was adequate, from what he gathered, having to agree with neglecting Coruscant as a suitable target based on what facts were brought up. The last battle following Faust's scheme was an unfortante endeavor for all. The mention of what happened on Kamino, though, brought a delicate smirk to arise across his pale features, delighted to know that measures were taken to neutralize the remnant species.

One particular thing that was discussed seemed to elude him, unsure as to who these Serpents discussed were. He'd speculate the origins of this organization, all the while revealing the same leatherbound pad out from his mesh uniform and jotted down some key notes with an old hallowed out pen made from bone.

All there was to do from his end was to soak in the knowledge that was being transferred back and forth between the pair, knowing it'd serve him well involving plans to come. Even though it was a great previlage to be amoungst the forces collaborating, dwelling deep inside, he did wish to make his opinions known although preferred to keep that certain emotion suppressed out of respect.

Edited by Guest

Oblivion.jpg

The two men took leave of the meeting room, the solid coverings of the hard panneled book closing as they left without another word. It was painfully clear as to where he stood now, even after achieving so much within little time. This moment would just be more incentive to keep with the pratices, to the point where one day he would be the pivotal member to be called upon for such adept skills.

Soon, far sooner then you think..

Darting from his seat with a clenched fist, Tethyn left even more silently then he had been the entire conversation. Opening the doors with such vigor, he stationed himself on the opposite side of the hallway, wringing a formed mesh glove through those long grey streaks of hair.

From the other end, however, there was a noticeable verge in the Dark Side. A new member had been converged with the already overwhelming presences, the mechanics within both cybernetic legs bending his torso slightly to furthur hear the conversation.

Peeked by curiousity, the Sith Lord approached the two, the meshed armorweave rattling together as both arms curled over top the onyx set breastplate. A juvinelle smile came to his face, throwing back a few strands of his hair as he exclaimed..

"Excuse me, I'm not sure we have met, but I may be of some assistance.. I am the alchemic apprentice to the Lord of these facilities and can adequately provide you with the services that you require."

The man would keep to himself for the most part, being objective in the conversation but also standing firm in league with the two powerful men. Grey tinted orbs were shown significantly in the direct overhead light, exchanging sketchy glances side to side, as if anticipating something..

Oblivion.jpg

Kamino quickly became the dwelling of a great number of strong powers within the realm of the Dark Side, feeling enlighted just by being near the presences professed in such proximity. Tethyn's grey coloured eyes continued to dart side to side before finally concentrating upon the Admiral's decaying face, taking on a delicate smirk upon hearing the request added once more. Apparently, he must have dozed off a bit..

"Why yes, yes,.. of course! Now, let's see.. If you'll just come with me, I'll show you to our testing quarters. 'Take some measurements for the armor, jot down some fine details about the weapon, the whole works."

Those long pale fingers stretched out to his left side, pointing down the nearby corridor to where two panneled doors stood on either end, both leading into the same niche facilities.

A sturdy nod was given towards the Dark Lord, the same conducting hand extending low to the floor..

"..Mi'Lord."

With that being said, the Sith Lord wasted no time in stampeding off in the direction noted before. Small manipulative sounds of the wires and plating reverberating from the recently reconstructed legs of his echoed throughout the hallway, upper torso hunching over as he opened the doors to the indicated room with such a force.

He immediately began setting up the appropriate equipment for the desired tests, switching tables around, and prepping the full body scanner located towards the middle of the spacious room..

As he worked, the man couldn't help but ask..

"Enlighten me, if you will, on why you require such items..- It won't take much longer for the scanner to warm back up."

Oblivion.jpg

In midst of typing some of controls from the scanner onto a spare datapad, analyzing the results with a small stylist, the lining of his throat seemed to tighten as air compressed hard against it. Could it be, the Revolution already starting? While the man he now assisted seemed affluent in the ways of the Dark Side, it seemed there was more to him, speculating on the origins of the word "Revolution," whether it pertained to the kind of Revolution he had intended for the Sith or some other cause indirectly related to it..

"Admiral, then?.. Quite the role-- Yeah, there was something about you, I couldn't quite put my finger on it though."

The data read some interesting results, taking into account what necessary contraction lengths and widths the armor must stretch given the current figures and the extent of these curious mutations. Nurgle had been a God of lore, only having read volumes of his work through champions long ago. To think, one such as this man would have ties with the relations of a deity. Curiouser and curiouser this job seemed..

"Time shouldn't be a problem for what you're looking for, sir. I can begin cultivation for both the armor and weapon pieces, then quite simply expand the mold from there.. You're in luck, though. Kamino has been a great source of many souls after our recent occupancy.."

Closing the datapad, the Sith Lord began to lower the suspension of his legs more down towards the floor, flicking two fingers back as the pistons within his mechanical ankle joints began to flare. While his upper torso remained in place, the rest of his lower body, powered by the mechanics, circled around entirely for the brief moment..

"I will be conducting the assembly in my private quarters.. It is up to you whether you care to oversee the projects personally.. My apprentice is currently studying there and wil gain some valuable knowledge from the experiments. Most of my personal supplies are located there as well."

So it would seem they both had some kind of unwanted defects. Only this time, he had been fortunate enough to already have the new attachments, and with that, he'd be able to aid his brethern to overcome it. Flicking the edge of the cloak to wrap around him once more, Tethyn exited the laboratory and headed in the direction of his chambers..

Upon arrival, the Sith Lord noted Ason deep in his studies, producing limited noise to disturb him from them. He'd make full use of the far end of the lab, beginning to unscrew some of the suspended organic material from their sealed containers and laid them down into multiple samples trays. They would need some exposure to radiant light, transposing a lamp over them as the cells began to cultivate and multiply..

Oblivion.jpg

There was a gut reaction that sent him to relapse a moment from his duties, holding one of the dishes at eye level to view the now visibly forming particles assimulating and taking an eerie green translucant state. He was torn between feeling proud for participating in the movement, or spiteful that his role was not as large as he originally anticipated. It ended up evening out, shaking the brief spiteful images, and resuming his work..

The liquid that was used to suspend the growing cultures was hand poured into three different flasks, setting them down under boiling water. There were still vital nutriants that had been soaked from the long time suspended animation that could be used to furthur enhance the growth process, merely having to distill those precious minerals from the rest..

Once the last of the flasks were placed on the table top broiler, those sunk grey eyes peered over to the man, wringing his hands together as he spoke..

"No less, your end resolve will be final.. You don't seem like the kind of man to fail easily. Whatever role we play in this grande game is vital to the movement.."

The trail left by the conversation brought him to another area of the lab, his hands finding the outer casing of a glass flask, larger then the others around him. Inside laid a blue orb that shifted around in place, pulsating a wide spectrum of electric activity out from its center cortex.

"Care to take a guess as to what this is, Admiral?.."

His voice seemed to roll through the shadows as his pale fingers continued to gently contort around the glass containment with a medal stopper fitted at the end. The Sith Lord couldn't resist showing some of his own material, while the rest of the pieces only required time before able to set into placement for refinery.

Oblivion.jpg

"You are correct; in both cases, might I add. Allow me to demonstrate.."

One knee piveted upwards as his ankles shifted, setting that steady even pace along the sleek flooring to where the cultivations were already reaching significant size. His deft hands extracted all the necessary components to drain from the three flasks into one collected round bin, half the size of himself. A single thumb hoisted the stopper up a centimeter, letting in some of the surronding air before completly prying open the lid, sealing it with the same motion.

"..Amazing creatures, these natives; evolving from aquatic amphibians to fully sentient beings, able to construct other means of living beyond their natural habitat much like ourselves. Both recessive and dominant gene traits will play a vital role when compounded with the organic material, as you shall soon see."

The remnant material that had been extraction on the side from boiling process was a thick, white coated dust, which the alchemist lightly spread evenly across the surface of the pulsating green life. It acted as an energy source, replinishing the material they had originally given off while dormant. Directly afterwards, he lowered the flask to fall directly into the concotion, steam beginning to roll up from the action.

"Now, that organic material was specifically cultured so that it would absorb substances at a rapid rate. Given the right nutrients and the right circumstances, it can even take in the energies of a soul at the same accelerated rate and achieve homeostasis. Essentially, devouring the soul and making it one with itself."

An eye flashed over to the direction of where his apprentice was still delligently studying, but knew that boy's curiousity would lead him to take in what he said. The Sith Lord was not only demonstrating what he was during for the Admiral's sake, but was also communicating with him, speaking at a higher level during the explaination.

"You may be asking yourself... Why? Well, with this soul embedded in the material, it's mind will directly communicate with the organic material. This will not only let the material expand and contract to the sensations of, let's say, a morphing human body, but will give the armor and weapon a seperate mind to call upon.. Allowing you the option of controlling it with your own free will or reaction on its own accord."

Almost as if on que, sparks began to seen expelling out from the collection bin in a series of hot, white flares resembling lightning streaks. The proud alchemist's smile curled as this happened, turning away to look at it before coming back to the attention of the Admiral..

"..That's just a natural reaction to the Kaminoian soul's energies. Shall we say, I let the man fry a bit before using him.. An experiment of mine that I've been scheming for just such an occassion. My theories show that it will work, but it just needs a few more indregients to make the end result work.. Ah, here we are."

Picking off two more samples off the bureaus, held behind thick glass casing, he gently began to pour a seperate sample of a thick blue syrup into a pan, while the other samples were alloted with the rest of the bin with ease.

"Usually, an order to embue any material with a soul, the end result is directly tied to how the subject died. While this is a major rule, even it can be broken within limitations.. The constant electric charge I emitted to the soul basically assimilated, through the constant charge, the process of the native being shocked to death. And, once again, given the right materials and right circumstances, it can acheieve this property.."

This kind of subject often got him rambling, knowing the important man was very busy and probably wouldn't take the information he described past the door. None the less, he finally found himself having wrap up the brief lesson, taking the large collectin bin and hauling it halfway across the entire room to the furnance.

There, he tied the metallic bin onto a series of large chains on either side, then lowered it into the rumbling underground furnance that was blocked off by a large dome structure, letting the smoke and heat dissipate through a series of air ducts so that the room itself didn't swell with the same amount of intense vigor it profused.

While the material would take a few minutes to properly meld in order to be tempered into a malleable, almost elastic-like substance that could be properly crafted into the shapes desired.

"..Anywho," The Sith Lord turned away from the furnance, forming his hands together in usual fashion with a more curious look upon his face,

"The designs for the weapon and armor. Any other ideas come to mind?"

Oblivion.jpg

There was no sense avoiding the circumstances that were going on between the Force, feeling the first step already being made both by the feelings it professed and the man's words. The alchemy lessons would have to be put on hold, already wasting enough time with the explainations, and headed right to work.

"Right, right.. Well, Lord Dagon should be arriving later. How much can never really be determined. He can get like this sometimes.."

He'd give a brief shrug as his words finished, hoisting the containments of the boiling organic material up out from the furnance and exposing it to the cool air once more. Great amounts of steam rolled up as the lid was propped open slightly at first, channeling through the pipes overhead, before it began to dwindle back down. The liquified substances were poured onto three large sheets, each about three feet in length and width, to be cooled.

The Sith Lord's black meshed glove soon found one of the hammers hung by the furnance, along with all his other supplies, slipping on fire proof gloves ontop of his armored gauntlets to protect the precious metals from spoiling. The Dark Side aided him with every traversed blow, bludgeoning the sheets to become subdued to the overwhelming power of the downfelled blunt edge. The chemicals hardened quicky, beads of living tissue being wound tight in a series of fibers from reaction to the intense heat, more durable then most convential weapons when the fibers contracted upon pressure.

Skillfully, he woven the armor first with his bare hands, having the front chest mold perfectly to the optical scanner beside him that showed the exact sizes of the Admiral, frequently taking the armor and placing it against the display to make the fine adjustments.

After the overall structure was in place, a smaller hammer, its head resembling much of a minature pick axe, carved in the decals quickly and precisely. From the chest plate, the rest of the set continued; shoulders, thighs, gauntlets, all were hand molded and crafted to the finest of detail. Afterwards, while the casings were still seperate, Tethyn spread a ladle full of the blue mixture stirred earlier and evenly coated the inside of the armor until it covered every last square inch.

The man would admit, though, that there were some details he would have loved to work out if given more time. But, for now, it would suffice as being perfect enough in the eyes of him to withstand the tides of battle and carnage. After the first of three tasks, and undoubtly the largest task to perform was done, the Sith Lord didn't miss a beat, already forming and molding the dagger.

Tethyn made a makeshift handle out of spare duranium squares, heating up a generous portion of the fine metallic ore to be used for the collar as well. He went as far as to use the digital read out of the Admiral's own hands, simulating a fine grip mold to be made upon the handle to allow him the ease of formfitting the weapon to his own unique grasp. The handle was slightly curved at the top, leading into having the hardened organic material folded many times, like with the armor, to make a fine durable shape. The natural blade was sharpened with his own until it acheieved an immaculate edge that could shear the hide of a Krayt Dragon.

The collar was the easiest, folding the remainder of the third sheet into an oval shape. Then, he coated the foundation with what was left of the duranium alloid for added strength and resistance. As its figured would appear, it looked like a common slave collar used amoungst hostiles he'd encounter even here on Kamino with the Falleen. Yet, since it was made of the organic material, the collar held the same property of all three weapons..

"Whew.. There you have it,"

The releaved alchemist and journeymen blacksmith noted with an arrogant smile, knowing that what work had been done was amoungst his finest. The more he praticed, the finer tuned his skills were; this order helping both members in their own goals.

"Now, I must warn you.. With all three items, they are latent with that electrical potency I mentioned before with applying the soul.. Now, this intense shock will only happen if someone or some thing else comes into contact with it.. It's perfectly fine to walk around in, although I'd advise being aware of all things that you should come into contact when you wear it.."

"To ensure your safety, I also applied a thin layer of coating to the inside of the armor plating.. This solvent will prevent any self-inflicted damage that may come as result from electrical currents from harming you, so be rest assured on that.."

"..Other then getting used to the extreme light weight of all three orders, I'd say these babies are ready to rock and ruin."

He stated with an ethusastic tone, even though his face and body expressed a level of fatigue. Spreading open the layers of armor he wore himself and hanging them up by the furnance, the Sith Lord returned to the chair upon his work bench, his collar and underneath his arms predominatly showing th level of sweat expired.

Oblivion.jpg

"Certainly.. I'm glad you find it to your liking."

Eyes would lower for a brief second, followed by a nod. It was certainly wonderful to craft such fine pieces for someone else besides himself, his deepest concerns falling with the condition of the armor and weapons in the future. They were just as much a part of him as any other of his previous creations were, intending for them to be used to the fullest by whatever being possessed them.

"The name is Tethyn, by the way..- Darth Reaper amoungst the locale Siths..- but Tethyn should do just fine between you and I."

Within the folds of his armor bore the regular communication link the Sith Lord held on hand, flipping it out of the sleeve and flung it well across the room into the air right by where he stood..

"Here, knock yourself out.." He'd gesture from across the way, filling a large glass of ice water, along with placing an empty identical glass beside it, "Can I interest you in a drink while you wait? It may be a while.."

Oblivion.jpg

With the glass pitcher in hand, he poured two extra cups, setting aside his own. The mechanics within his legs flarred up a bit, as it tended to time from time, only to be quelled shortly afterwards. The technicans that worked on his legs, while one of the best of the craft, lacked the finesse he himself would put in the project, wanting to go furthur with the idea of being driven by mechanical limbs with the subject of alchemy.

Sweeping the surface of his quarters, he held out the spare tall glass of ice water before the Admiral, placing the other beside the delligently studying apprentice of his. Ason had been rather quiet throughout the ordeal, yet he did not want to totally ignore his apprentice while admist the presence of a guest, taking this oppertunity to approch him while the Admiral transferred the comm reply.

Soon after delivering both glasses, the Sith Lord drank nearly half his own in one large swig, setting it down as his body continued to cool off. He set himself down upon the chair once more, making a brief hand gesture towards the other chair opposite of him, as his legs began to stretch out.

"Ah, well.. I've always been very curious with the Imperials recent dealings, having thought I'd turn to the military after my upbringing on Myrkr anyways. Curious how fate works in such ways."

Oblivion.jpg

There was a message that came specified to Darth Reaper, the Admiral having releaved himself of the communication link after having contacted those in wish to connect with. The Sith Lord could undoubtingly know that his former Master had approached Kamino once more, the status he was in the realms of the Dark Side were only outmatched by the Dark Lord himself.

Straightening himself from the chair, those grey pools of eyes glarred down to the link he now possessed once more, lifting it to his ear and receiving the words. The slight tap of his thumb against the side button canceled the feed, slipping the console inside the back of his black slack's pockets.

"Seems your wish has arrived earlier then expected, Admiral. He's here, now, on Kamino. I have my orders to meet him back on the surface.. Feel free to accompany us, if you wish to seek council with Lord Dagon still."

As he spoke, the man began to put on his cloak, leaving his suit of armor where it was for now. He also left some instructions at the desk Ason was working at before taking the lift back to the surface of Kamino, promptly meeting with the man who wished to see him.

"Greetings, my Lord," One hand loosened the cloak slightly over his body, moving both arms behind him as he stood before him, "What is it that you require of me?"

Oblivion.jpg

"You know me, I'm always up to projects like these.. especially one of such importance as the Hellgate. I shall make sure that we operate at maximum efficency, without any room for mistakes.. You have have my word."

Bringing the hood of the cloak furthur on his, noticing the up draft of wind coming forth through the sheets of pouring rain. These conditions did make manual work more tricky, but the stormtroopers who operated still seemed to operate well given them. They were hardened soliders, the police force of the galaxy, and had been through thick and thin. He could count on them to provide excellent care to whatever task was provided to them without hesitation.

The Sith Lord stepped down from where they were, giving a parting nod to his former Master, before arriving by the collection vats of enormous proportion. Tethyn was well aware that they needed a large quanity of material make the immense structure take off without any problems. The Dark side both helped and persuaded those he expressed the unnatural forces towards, providing a heightened sense to the workers who stirred the large mechanical dials.

A warding eye looked every which way, making sure through his dominant field of energy that all was in proper order. He had performed a similar task when the sections of the underwater facilities were being constructed. Now would be no different overseeing yet another project..

Oblivion.jpg

After the Hellgate construct was done, the Sith Lord took the standard lift back down towards his quarters in the underwater alchemic facility. There, he'd take hold of his onyx armor, placing each piece on the proper portion of his body before turning to his apprentice.

"Ason, my lad.. The time of war is upon us. Take the weapon you constructed and follow me. We haven't much time,"

Mounting his weaponry and filling the vials of poisonous casings, the man looked over to see his apprentice wielding the weapon he'd instructed, slying grinning at the craftsmenship of it. For someone who learned only from text and what little knowledge of crafting, his potential was noticed once again by the superb design. The man was very pleased.

"Come, now. Our time has come to rise, and you shall witness the Revolution with your own eyes."

With that, the duo made it back to the surface, just in time to make it on the Hellgate before the Imperial flagship took off for Coruscant..

Oblivion.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The three aboard the custom Lambda shuttle navigated swiftly through the usual torrential downpour that was Kamino's usual weather pattern, being a planet consiting almost entirely of water, large structures built overtop to support the weight of the above sea level cities. The man piloting the craft gently brought the ship to ease, the three wings folding up high into the air, as steam rolled off the sides upon touching down.

The girl, still tied up to the medical machine, was a trooper throughout the ordeal, never once stirring from that deep slumber. The Sith Lord brought her out of the mechanical devices plugged across her body, lowering her body back upon the stretcher they carried her in, and levitated her body with hiis knowledge within the Force.

Ason, his apprentice and inniate within the very realms of the Dark Side, humbly gathered the possessions from the back, folding the pieces of armor in a collective case and carrying it as the three made journey towards the many lifts surronding the edge of the cities edge.

They took the lift to an underwater facility, the one where the Sith Lord's true pratice and skill resided, and headed towards Darth Reaper's private quarters. It was large and spacious, yet the overall dark effect and glowing tint of natural candles illuminating the area gave it a smaller feel, the irridescent rays of light not reaching the ceiling to show how massive his quarters were.

The casing with his armor and possessions found its way onto one of the many lab tables, needing to repair and modify it at a later time. Now, the Sith Lord was more curious in this third member that they had collected, laying her comfortably on her bed so she could awake naturally.

Between that time, he conversed with his apprentice, directing him to ready some supplies necessary for furthur alchemic experiments dealing with future porjects. His devotion was towards what needed to done was reverred, but a few things laid in his wake before he, too, could branch on his own.

Until then, while Ason readied the supplies, the Sith Lord brought himself to relax at his desk, calming himself down for once, and wrote in his Book of Memories with a large quill tipped ink pen against the authentic leather bound parcel. Inside, he had cataloged all of his beginning works up until now. Ason would receive a similiar copy this day, wanting to make sure his was up to date before that time arrived.

The silver haired man quietly wrote upon the large mahogany desk, minature spectacles on, delligently recording the recent incidents, future design ideas, whatever came to mind, occassionally looking towards the girl to see if she showed signs of awaking..

Oblivion.jpg