Kamino

Tarrian Skywalker

Atia was taken aback.

Why the humor? Doesn't he know I'll kill him if he lets up for a second?

Some of her anger abated and now she had to focus more on her attacks than just let the motions flow from her. She continued to hold her ground but was no longer gaining it.

"A puppet? Hardly. I'm just releasing it. To think I can be taken over in such a way. Ha!"

She noticed his smile, loosing focus for a moment. She snapped back into the battle when his blade came dangerously close to her face. She could feel his pain but he didn't show it. She was a little upset her attack hadn't hurt him like she had hoped. When his blade come forward, she gave a small push to his hand, knocking his blow slighly wide. She took the oportunity and flicked the blade upward. At the last second she pulled back and only singed his clothes slightly. She moved back, out of range to let him know what she had done.

"Oh. Sorry. They didn't look good on you anyway."

Atia7.jpg

He smirked as she took the bait. He could smell the singed top as it was split up the middle to reveal his abs as droplets of sweat rolled down them. He rolled his left shoulder, removing one side as his weapon switched hands and he removed the other side. The outer wear was merely a hindrance, so in reality she had merely helped him.

”œI suppose it's always good to seek release sometimes, but you might be careful to do it in such a manner.”

Carnage.jpg

What the hell?

Atia didn't bother trying to keep herself standing when she was kicked. Instead she used the added momentum and rolled, giving her added distance from his inevitable next attack. She came out of the roll on her feet, deft as any acrobat. Now she remembered why she was so angry with him earlier. He thought he was going to win, and there was not a snowball's chance in hell she would let that happen.

"Quit messing around and fight!"

She flared, rushing at him once again, her crimson blade flying towards his head. He parried, but she expected him to. She pushed forward in every way she could, starting to feel the effects of such a long fight. She didn't care about not killing him anymore. She only wanted to wipe the smug smile off of his face. She pushed forward, quickly wearing herself out, exerting everything she had left to make one opening. When their blades locked, she pulled Viktor close and headbutt him, then swept his feet out from under him, forcing him to the ground. She again threw him against the wall to give her some time to rest.

Her forehead was now bleeding, head ringing from the blow. The pain didn't bother her but somehow gave her added strength. Between heavy breaths she worked to taunt him even more.

"Had enough?"

Atia7.jpg

Viktor gritted his teeth. He didn't let the pain show, but he felt it. His eyes were blurred and he had a headache from hell, but neither would stop him from finishing the fight-despite knowing that fighting in such conditions with a weapon as dangerous as a lightsaber could prove fatal. His saber had escaped his grip during the fall, but a quick extension of the force called it back to his left hand as he pushed himself up with his right.

”œFrom the sound of it, you've had enough.”

Carnage.jpg

Atia was so angry she knew if she followed him she'd have tried to kill Viktor. Calming down now that the fight was over, she went to the center of the room and sat down. He was right. He would have kept going, and she would have lost. And he was right about her giving in earlier. She had no control. So many questions flew threw her head she could hardly think clearly.

Did I give myself over? Am I already corrupted beyond control? Why was he smiling at me? Why did my blood taste good? Would I have killed him? Why didn't I? Why didn't I feel the pain? Will I ever be able to defeat him?

She sat in one spot, motionless for what seemed like hours, staring into nothingness. She focused her thoughts, trying to use the force to sooth her mind, but it only made her more restless. She eventually gave up, returning to her room. She showered, letting the hot water flow over her bruised back, just now feeling the extent of the damage. She dressed for bed and slept dreamlessly.

Atia7.jpg

Dominique spent much of the night working at the dagger, imbuing it with the power she desired. The weapon was extremely potent and as such was a last resort in a tight spot. Using it anymore then that would risk ruining it and possible side effects that she didn't wish to explore. She put the weapon away and moved to the turbolift. The woman could detect the traces of emotions before she say the colors swirling vibrantly down the hallway, leading her towards the rooms of her apprentices.

Satisfaction pulled her towards Viktor, confusion and restlessness towards Atia. It appeared that each of them had made it out in decent shape, but Viktor had succeeded in keeping her mind distracted after the fight. What he had said or done, she didn't know, but it was amusing that he seemed to get to the girl. Dominique knocked on Viktor's door, touching his mind with the force and alerting him that it was time to get up and get ready. Knowing he would know just what to do, she moved to Atia's room and opened the door.

Standing in the doorway, leaning against the right side of it, she touched the girl's mind as she spoke.

”œGet up. It's time we leave this place.”

Carnage.jpg

For some inexplicable reasoning the previous apprenticeship hadn't worked out, her purple apprentice fading into a blank, almost-coma like state of unresponse. Tiana supposed such a thing could have been the response of an alien, and rather, borrowed his ship to get her to Kamino before sending it back into hyperspace towards Coruscant. The alien was mindwiped of the entire experience, though she figured that as he was comotose she probably hadn't needed to try touching his mind.

Back on the watery planet, and it felt mostly alone now. All the previous occupants, off to do their Sithly duties.

And I mine, I suppose, she thought and headed through the rain into the gleaming white buildings. Nothing prevented her from being here now, except her own will--her own will which said to linger would be to allow herself to fall prey to ennui. Darth Ennui. That would be such a wicked enemy, if I were a Jedi. To become listless, longing desperately for something to do... heh.

She carried herself through to where the ships were, where she had borrowed a lambda shuttle before. This time, though, she didn't look for the shuttles. Tiana suspected that the Sith might have kept her old ship... and finally, after a while of searching, she found the shell of her X-Wing, the one that she had steered into the capital ship's hanger before fighting... losing... and here, kept still for parts in one of the most abandoned parts of the Kamino base. If the computer was still in tact, it would still have her old codes. It was blaster scorched, one wing broken, but... relatively fixable. Using the Force, she climbed up and experimentally tried the activation codes.

Hah!

They were still untouched. Well... it was still an Alliance ship, but she was more comfortable flying the X-wing than she had been in one of the shuttles. It was controllable, fully controllable.

Remove all traces of the Jedi...

She hopped back down, softening her fall with the Force and picking her staff back up from where she had left it. Tiana went to find an engineer or two, with the orders--make sure the engine and hyperdrive are in working order, fix the wings, and have it repainted and the fuel refilled.

That much done, she left them to that new assigned day's work and went to get some well-needed rest, and afterwards, find a helmet and suit.

---

So the rest of the day, and the night passed, Tiana got some sleep and showered and spent a few hours making sure she didn't look like a wreck just because that's what girls do. In the morning, she went and 'borrowed' a flight suit from a closet that fit her, found a helmet, and set out to modifying it to be non-affiliated with the Empire, and simply a black suit for flying in. The mechanics had done a fine job of fixing up her old ship, even to painting over the red decals. It was still blast-scorched, but for a 24 hour job repair, it wasn't that bad at all. She boarded, and spent a little bit of time slicing into the computer to change the registry information. What had just been a general Alliance ship was now hers, and she stuck a name in the registry file to prove it.

Tiana and the Domino left Kamino for Space again.

((I aquire a X-Wing+1 Badadaaaaa. I did this in one post because I doubted anyone would be posting on Kamino anytime soon (and don't like double posting). Had permissions. ^^ I'll split it into two posts if it's too much for one, though.))

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

• 1 month later...

Dominique entered the Krath laboratories silently, feeling the foreboding and oppressive air that filled it. This place was rarely used, as the order was severely lacking in the Sorcerer department”¦.yet the order was lacking as a whole. If she could be honest with only one person in the Galaxy, it was herself, and she was well aware that even though the Sith Empire was prospering it could only last for so long. Not without finding a few Sith to rise through the ranks and show off some real skill.

A task that was much more difficult then one would imagine. The order had many Masters, yet it had few capable ones. It was as if the Rank of Master was just given out as a title meaning so little these days. She could count on her right hand the number of Sith she felt were worthy and capable of carrying out her orders, yet there were many more that called themselves Sith. When had the order failed? When had they begun accepting anyone and everyone that applied, turning away none? It didn't make sense.

She shook her head as she moved to one of the work benches, pulling the bag at her side up and sitting it down on the table. The process of Alchemy was becoming easier for her, though she wasn't near the point that Oblivion and Dagon had reached. They were Masters of the art, she was a mere practitioner. She treated the silk and let the Dark side over come her. The method she used for creation was considerably different from those that kept a clear mind and complete focus.

Her eyes closed and her hands set to work creating.

__

They say silence is bliss, but why then does it drive me so mad?

In a position most will never attain, with so much power”¦why do I lack the simple emotion of joy? Is it forever denied to my kind?

She was brilliant, yet some things just weren't meant to be understood by the likes of her. Emotions were a simultaneous hindrance and boon, fueling her powers and leaving her baffled at how to decipher and make sense of them. Perhaps one day she would, but she wasn't quite sure she wanted to make sense of some of them. Dominique opened her eyes and looked down at the fine black silk on the table. Picking it up and adorning it, she took her leave from the planet.

Carnage.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Dominique's small form entered the Krath labs beneath the sea and instantly felt at home, surrounded by so many things that brought her comfort. He light eyes scanned the main room until she finally decided that the tools available to her here were not up to the standards she wished to work with. An order was put in for a new addition to the underwater labs to be made and soon work began on it.

With an idea in mind she began the process of mixing tears with ink, bringing about unnatural properties within the dark, staining liquid. It would be used to create effects that would never leave a Sith and forever leave Dominique's mark on them. A smile danced upon her light pink lips at the thought of staining the skin of a Sith, or any other person for that matter, forever. They would be crafted in such a way that even when cloned, the tattoo would remain on the flesh.

One would imagine that carving off the patch of flesh would save them from the ink, yet”¦it would be in that moment that they would realize that it had seeped in so deep that it had been absorbed into their very muscles without any ill effects. It would be with them forever. Of course, she wouldn't inform them of that if they sought out her ability”¦that was something they would have to learn on their own.

__

The pain of the needle upon her alabaster skin had been immense, much more painful then any normal marking could ever hope to be that was for sure. She had to work on honing her skills from a life long lost to her on a few of the slaves, but in the end she had brought them back up to par and graced her skin with the first permanent marking in her life.

She looked at the light tattoo. It was just barely visible on her right forearm. It was a pale blue and her alabaster skin did nothing to make it show. She smiled and finished taking care of the small mark before standing and leaving that portion of the lab. She made her way to the surface, entering into one of the Imperial Cities and finding a nice, quiet spot to have a moments reprieve.

Carnage.jpg

The surface cracked, the clouds parted and from the shadows came another. The craft was quick to land on a specific locale. He could feel her; he could manipulate the consciousness between them. There wasn't a force in the world that could separate their correlation. He could chase her scent to the rims of this universe if he so desired...

He was here at last; it had been quite some time. He took the second to capture the moment and breathed deep before he continued his slow pace towards her unquestionable presence. His mild expression still haunted his face but his mind rotted with the trivialities of the past and the present. The threadbare attire that was torn to shreds from his last stand still draped from his armature but lashed out as he strode with conviction. One could tell that he was depraved from a rest so deserved but he did not know how to cease until his objectives were met. A chain of whispers assaulted his earshot as well and became louder as he drew closer, even the color in his irises saturated to its peak as he conceded to the call of Transcendence who waited quite obviously, close at hand.

Exodus moved into a composed hotel accommodation situated in the Imperial urban, the Imperials of course gestured their deepest respects for the man who now walked among them and led him to where he preferred to be. Murmurs of his status were not far behind either, but he paid no attention to the swank. In next to no time, he found himself staring at the doorknob of a door that led to the one he sought; he knew that she was prepared and so he stood there””awaiting his invitation.

P3UXctm.gif

Dominique felt his approach before he touched down on the surface of the massive above water city she was dwelling within. During the time between him entering the system and his arrival at the front of her door, she sent out several communiqués to the various Imperial instillations. The report on the movement of the Jedi was received and transmitted to Cardia to be deciphered and put to use there.

She walked to the door; her small form covered in her normal silk attire as she waved a hand and watched the figure of Exodus appear before her. For a moment she was silent, letting her eyes graze over his form. She expected that he was here to retrieve his weapon and nothing more, though the meeting was something she had expected and in fact wanted. It had been some time since the two of them had crossed paths directly and she felt that it was time they meet once more.

”œSyn.”

Carnage.jpg

His welcome came cold as he'd expected. There was soreness about it that he didn't bother to understand and instead he tossed the matter from his consideration. The exhaustion in his face did not alleviate for a second as the voice etched into his mind called him out with such indifference. It was then he noticed the soft silk that dressed her cold pale skin but his mind didn't let a drop slip. His powerful build moved inside with an unhurried interest to his environs, he allowed the door to close shut behind him with but a will of his mind and then the skin above his pupils slid shut. He breathed in hard and soaked up the exquisite aroma that filled the room. This intuitive and delicate scent was the one impression he would forever bear in mind with vivid reminiscence no matter what had become between them,

”œDominique.”

P3UXctm.gif

She cast her gaze towards him just as he finished with his inhale of the aroma in the room. She wouldn't bother making mention of it, though it was a curious act that left her slightly amused. Her amusement, however, was quickly washed away as he spoke. His voice was so full that she could almost see the colors resembling a person's aura escaping his mouth.

The lady remained silent as she listened to his report, which expectedly painted the Trinity in a positive light. Speaking of how they demolished a base, men, Jedi”¦even a bit of scum, for Piccolo was no more then such, had fallen before them. Yet, in the end, she knew that they had fallen. She didn't quite know the specifics, but she knew that they had failed. Her eyes scanned over his form, taking in the sight as he finished speaking. The silence that followed felt oppressive in a way, the longer it went on the less inclined she was to speak up about anything.

”œ”¦is that all?”

Carnage.jpg

For but a moment she wondered if Oblivion was truly lost, or if he had taken the opportunity to expand his knowledge by remaining behind while his brothers returned to this realm. She knew the thirst for knowledge and in truth, if she was faced with the same situation as Tethyn had been she was unsure as to whether or not she would have returned. This world held little for her. Her attention returned to the room when the weapon lifted of its own accord and returned to its creator.

It wasn't all that long ago that she had been the own offering up signs of respect, though hers had never held the traces of sarcasm that his had now. She had always been respectful of him and even through the times she felt nothing but ire for him, she still respected what he was capable of. She stood up and walked across the room, coming to a stop in front of his form and staring straight into her eyes.

There was a flicker of fire buried within her twin icy orbs. A flicker of fire sparked by the rage the man so effortlessly inspired with what could only be considered a benign act. It seemed everyone she came in contact with was considerably taller then her, yet the intimidation factor that would have on many people of similar stature to her did not come into effect.

”œ”¦They say the dark side corrupts a person, ruins their body”¦”

Carnage.jpg

The words cursed his reflection; he understood them but at the same time, refused too. He was different than what she spoke, and he hid such secrets far beneath a realm in which none other could uncover. Those emotions, these emotions, each of them were weaknesses and strengths alike but given such a nature; Exodus chose to allow everyone else to take for granted the emotion that he subdued with a conspiracy of silence. However, as the utterance from her lips unraveled her current moral fiber””Exodus took in her unwritten theory as if it were true.

”œPerhaps,”

P3UXctm.gif

Julio did as he was instructed, waisting no time lingering in the icy clutches of space. The comm could have come from one of several locations, many of which could have been a trap. Very few knew of his existence, let alone the proper channels to contact him with. He could only hope it was the lady who enjoyed breaking him. More out of habit than necessity now, he cloaked The Chameleon before entering Kamino space. He began scanning the planet for the ordered region and brought the ship in for a landing.

As he walked through the Imperial Precinct number 103, he pulled himself inward, taking all precautions as he continued to weigh the probability of a trap. His elbow had healed nicely in the time he had spent in space. Self imposed paralysis of the limb, coupled with regular bacta injections, brought it back into use. It still ached from time to time, but the pain was more of an annoyance than anything. As long as it worked, all was good. To relieve some of the strain on the still healing joint, he got into the habit of wearing the crushgaunt one of his brethren was kind enough to grant him. After taking a scenic route to his destination for safety, he arrived. He could feel them both, together of all things.

This should be interesting.

Dominique let his words tumble to and fro in her mind, as he disappeared around the corner and into the refresher. His response had taken her by surprise, as she had expected him to have transcended the thought that the Sith, all of them or one of them, was ever truly in control. Their lives, dedicated to finding ever more elusive secrets in the shadows that haunted others nightmares was nothing more then a grab for power and control by those that needed some form of dominion over others.

In the end, the force decided their fate. No Jedi, no Sith, no mere mortal could ever change that. They could put all the effort their soul could muster, all the strength their muscles possessed, and all the cunning intellect possessed within their brains to the task but fate was infallible. Free will was an illusion that even some of the greatest Masters to ever grace the order clung to desperately, believing that not only were they Masters of the force, of themselves, and all those around them”¦but that they were also Masters of their destiny.

The thought was laughable.

Perhaps she had been wrong about Exodus. His time spent studying focused so narrow on the skills that benefited him in this life, that he skirted around those that would elevate him to a position that allowed him to see a deeper truth to this life. She had bore witness to such truths and they left an impression on her mind that knew no peer.

One thing she had slowly become aware of, though, was the purpose the order served. Without the Sith, there would be no Jedi and without the Jedi there would be no iconic symbol to give people hope and that hope was that lifesblood of many people. The Jedi knew that they inspired hope and courage, but what they were unaware of was that one day they would defeat the Sith in this current incarnation. Slowly they were becoming more callous in their acts of sin and once this order fell, the Jedi would replace them as the evil Gods of the universe until another group of bright eyed optimist rose up in defense of the common man.

She glanced his way when he entered the room, then her eyes flickered to the door as she felt a familiar presence approach. She sneered at the untimely arrival of an apprentice she was beginning to loathe.

”œYou have a visitor, I'll leave you be so that you might go tend to your boy. Do try to”¦enjoy yourself while here, I've heard they have excellent food in this particular quadrant of the planet.”

Carnage.jpg

And as his steps closed towards the woman, the tremor of rumination battered his bones. It would be the last time a woman would influence him to question his own beliefs, and the last time he would place his confidence that one other than him could dare confront the temptation of the dark side; it was pathetic how it ruled over each individual who served under this order and how effortlessly some could come to terms with that realization. It didn't matter on the other hand; it would make them all the more weaker if they instead chose to succumb rather than stick to a credence”” as the awareness of a belief, a faith, or a principle could strengthen a creature, a tribe and even an entire civilization. It was this enticement, an incessant empowerment that they would lack because of how tactlessly oblivious they were.

Exodus, for the time spent in this Order, he was almost convinced that there was not a drop of reason left to remain. The conduit of passion he once had was parched and emptied to the core. Exodus was ashamed at what this had become and instead remained quiet. He felt the presence of his hassled apprentice and could make a stab at the words to come from Dominique's mouth; she spoke and he listened. He wanted to express amusement but opted in another favor as it was neither the time nor the place to rouse the obvious sense of worth she embodied.

In lieu of those words, Exodus had no desire to address the statement; he carried forward with no expression to uniform his face. He turned the handle on the door, calmly of course, and let himself out. The tenacious sonar that was the Force impelled the somnolent warrior in a direction that would meet with Julio in no time flat. In fact, he could see him now”” not too far in the distance with a mind so inquired that Exodus had to wonder to himself; what drove this mortal to such lengths? He had to know.

P3UXctm.gif

As he got closer to his assigned destination, he was certain of the presence. His master had returned from the realm of the fallen. Had it been anyone else, Julio would have found this to a monumental event, but as it was Exodus, he expected nothing less. Leaving your body in an ashen ruin in a war torn base, only to be found with an audience with the Dark Lord on a completely different planet wasn't that far of a stretch for the man. Exodus left Dominique alone in the room, both figures with substantially heavier hearts than when he had seen them last. Did either make any strides? Was the charade to continue on as it always had? Julio pushed these thoughts from his mind as he greeted his risen master.

"It would seem you've proven to be Azrael's most elusive prey."

He found his place flanking the titan, keeping stride as they walked to what Julio could only assume to be the hanger. He seemed similar, but something had definitely changed, for better or worse, he didn't know.

"My ship is ready to depart at your leisure."

Cold, hallow eyes flickered towards the doorway; in the arch stood a tall, built figure with vibrant emerald eyes”¦eyes that told of untapped wells of passion, power, and ambition. Darkness permeated the air and oozed out of every pore. She recalled experiencing the sudden emptiness that came with the man leaving the planet, the sudden separation anxiety that had caught her off guard and yet here he was; why had the anxiety, the unease, passed and allowed elation to replace it?

Her gaze sharpened and pierced the veil. An imposter, come here to tease her senses but unable to fool the mystical bond between her and the one he sought to impersonate. Was it even a he? The well built form of Syn seemed to shimmer for a moment before being replaced with a shorter form. A form that could hold her attention as easy as the one that had been there moments before, it seemed. Long limbs captured her eyes and drew them towards the center, the dim light illuminating a beauty so strong that it was near frightening. Even with closer inspection, it was impossible to discern the gender.

A raised eyebrow from her, a devious grin from him. He approached her with grace unheard of, legs carrying a taut, lithe form across the floor and circling around here in mere seconds. Those emerald eyes, they remained even when this thing was seen for what it really was. A shiver tickled down her spine as her eyes began to scan the air around the obvious force user, seeing the subtle colors there that left her curious. Two separate set of emotions could be found, despair and desperation in one and mischievousness and amusement from the other. The emotions were so tightly entwined that a lesser aura reader would have thought them all belonging to this person alone, but no”¦she could see the second soul within the one body.

”œYou've invaded my personal chambers, impersonated a man you have no right to impersonate,”

Carnage.jpg

• Groundwork ”“

The rendezvous to Kamino held more importance than first noticed, there was one who had traveled and accompanied Exodus. His residence within the planet compelled him with a certain task while Exodus discovered the true depth to what was now the Former Empress. The servant was an excellent artist to mention the least, and was quick to uncover past developments that helped this planet prosper with wealth and influence. Graphic representations were his intentions and he had ascertained each piece of the puzzle because of how trivial the past was considered. It was a mission that required no real stress of effort but instead connections and a patience that would allow his studies to be complete. His few sunsets spent here was sufficient, but he remained to confirm that his information was perfect.

P3UXctm.gif

• 4 months later...

After receiving a kryptic message the Hell's Remembrance touched down on the planet and Tarrian slowly made her way down the ramp with purpose in her step.

After a short commute to the estate the coordinates gave, she entered the building and was escorted into a room where a man stood. Her dark eyes burning into his back...

"So has my reputation lived up to all that you have heard?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Between the transmissions, he had seen to that the preparations of the fabled woman's journey. An endless surface plagued by that of the elements, surrounded by the dark umbra of clouds regardless of time; some eyes can see despair and emptiness. They were all the same to him, perhaps even more so on Kamino then elsewhere. That little constant of the weather was pleasing when all else seemed to be changing around him elsewhere.

Never the less, Oblivion made sure there was an escort and an even surface to guide her into the war halls. The Imperials had fashioned what was above, as he was in charge of what dwelled secretively below. None the less, he was accostumed to the style and decor. The room they met in was spacious as it was luxurious with simple marble and white patterns.

Her voice caught him between the gentle pour of a glass, the red vibrant substance flowing into a second cup as the first had filled. One long pale hand stretched across his collar and folded back the dark hood covering his face. Long locks of velvet silver hair fell to his shoulders, a wry glance cast towards the entrance where his guest now appeared.

The man gave a quick examination, eyes traveling down her body and tracing back up. There was no doubt; her mere presence exuded that of the fabled queen figure herself.

"I favor that which I control... My records have never lied to me before, nor have they here. Welcome, Ms. Skywalker. Please, do sit down."

The same hand which had relieved his hood pointed down across the long table to the other side where, after she had been seated, he did the same. The opposite glass that had been poured on her arrival sailed deftly across the air and towards her end slowly, meeting within safe reaching distance.

"I apologize that I was so vague in my message... You may call me Oblivion, if you so choose. Titles and names do not savor my fancy as well as faces and expressions though, I must warn you."

Picking up the remainder of what was his glass, he held it aloft by his side as he continued to speak,

"I was an apprentice of the late Lord Dagon and Dark Lord Kakuto Ryu during his service... It is a shame it took so long for our paths to meet."

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Staring coldly at the man she glanced around the room and moved slowly over to the chair. Taking a seat, she placed her arms on the rests and leaned back.

She spoke softly, but her words cut the air like a blade. "Your message was a bit kryptic, you mentioned speaking about the current affairs. What is happening with the Sith, and I have heard chatter about a war going on. I have been away for quite sometime, but when I left the sith were in the very capable hands of Kakuto Ryu. Where is he?"

"Straight to the point, I see. Yes, well..." The arm which clung to the edges of the cup moved about with a certain rhythm, casually swaying back and forth as if teasing the liquid substance to spill forth from its confines to no avail.

"Lord Ryu I have not heard from in ages... I'm afraid I'm not the single best man with all these answers, see. I, like you, have been in retreat to the shadow's touch; dormant, lifeless... I shall inform you the best I can from the information my men have gathered in the past months."

Sliding the brim of the glass up against his lips, the man's neck titled back with a slight grimace before both eyes flared back wide once again.

"Who rightfully owns the crown title of Dark Lord escapes me, but there is a much larger threat. An ancient race of cybernetic beings threatens the galaxy. As much as I am intrigued by their conquest or purpose, this is a burden that threatens us all. Our own planet of Cardia has been lost, as well as several others, to their wake."

There was a solemn pause by the man's speech as he gently lowered the glass infront of him. His elbows rested against the marble surface, hands interlocking together as they now rested underneath his chin.

Oblivion.jpg

As she sat and listened, she took in her surroundings. After he finished and took a sip of his drink, she leaned forward a bit...

"So why look me up? I have not been public in quite some time. How did you know I had surfaced again? And last but not least, what do you want to do to correct the current situation of the sith?"

((OOC: sorry, but I am going to be off line for about three days. I am going on a trip and will be back on Friday.))

"As I stated before, I favor that which I can control. So far, there has been little to hinder this set of values... Time away, secluded in the darkest depths, miles underneath the surface; a man can truly think clear for once."

The lids of his eyes parted wide, the edges of the glass rustling back and forth before the seizing hand was gripped at the wrist by the other. Letting out a very loose breath and recomposing himself once more upon the chair, his vacant gray eyes traced once more over his company's figure.

"Pardon me. Moving right along," Politely coughing into his hand, his back straightened and leaned forward more with his guest's own posture.

"There is nothing more powerful than intelligence. I make a habit of keeping track of activites within the Sith order -- one of the mandates being affiliated with the Krath, you see. You are well known to me by ink, but it is only now I see you with flesh and blood."

"I must uphold the order now that I have returned to the surface. I can not do this alone. Once I realized you were still alive, I sought action immediately. I need your skills and your resources to pull this together. Matched with the Empire and manipulating what remains of the Jedi and allies alike, this new war could turn a profitable coin in our favor."

Dropping the glass low behind one half of his face, a daring smirk lurking beneath the glossy sheet being turned and contorted further, he uttered but one last statement before freezing still in the stance.

"What say you?"

Oblivion.jpg