Trulalis

Tarrian Skywalker

Lucifer waited until his master answered the call, it was then he felt a familiar presence...the same distainful being, the twi'lek who had thought it prudent to invoke pain upon Lucifer during his earlier visit.

He noted how the twi'lek glared at him before leaving, smirking slightly Lucifer cared little for the man, although he knew to keep an eye on him in the future. The look in his eyes said it all, it was obvious the two would have trouble getting along within the coming weeks, yet he knew his master would not let harm come upon Lucifer's person, if the twi'lek made a move and so much as looked at him wrong he would see to it that the cyborg was put back in his place....sith lord or not he did not control Lucifer, only Darth Mortis Diabolus had such control over him, only he was worthy of such respect.

Edited by Guest

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

((Furion, I was referring to you. I couldn't remember if our characters had any interactions in the past, so I didn't presume to know you by name. It cool though. I like how it played out.))

You come to my home unannounced, take what is mine, and then have the audacity to ask for a place at my side?

DMD adjusted his posture, while reflecting on the less than favorable regards from the man of power standing opposite to him. Now he stood with his arms folded across his chest, with his head tilted slightly to one side. He could sense his apprentice's eagerness and interest in the exchange that could take place between these two men of status.

Just as DMD was about to retort, an encrypted comm came through from lord Dagon ordering all Sith to assemble and rendevous with him at Krayiss II. His presence had been requested to serve aboard the same ship as Dagon himself.

The call had gone out and the Sith present, moved without question. His dispute with Lord Furion, whose name he overheard from a Sith hopeful, would have to be put aside for the time being. Furion suggested that Lucifer be left behind, but as DMD looked on his apprentice he knew he would not deny him a chance to further prove him right about his potential.

"Lord Lucifer, I have been called to battle. Although I could choose for you, this will be your decision to accompany me. But make your choice quickly." DMD said prepping his shuttle remotely, in the mist of numerous Sith vessels taking off.

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

Tobias stood tall, and alone. An outcast among this rabble. But this was his competition. A man who threw a small vibration stood in front of the apprentices. He asked who knew of the force. The apprentices looked up onto this man. Tobias called out.

"The Force is all around us. It is all living things. It is all dead things. It surrounds us, it binds us together. The Jedi, think that it is the Force that controls us. That we are just puppets for it. Where...we, the Sith, command it. Thus, we control all things around us, living and dead."

Tobias focused on his energy and flexed his muscles underneath his tunic. In the distance, he saw ships taking off. He felt a vibration get weaker and weaker. Some individuals, who were strong in the Force, were leaving the planet. Something was happening, he pushed it back into his head. It was a thought thrown to the back of his head. Saved for later.

Lucifer answered in return quickly as was asked of him, It only took a moment and his decision was made. The kiffar was no coward and would not run from the chance to prove his worth nor would he back away from the chance to face his adversaries, and bring about a bloodbath around them.

''I choose to go with you my master, afterall what better way to test myself, reassert my devotion to our order and learn more of the darkside than to be among the company of some of the order's most powerful members, rest assured I shall be yours to command and become a scourge to wipe out these rebel scum who would defile our sacred land with their filth. They shall pay for their crime and rue the day they ever crossed blades with the sith.''

To be honest Lucifer preferred to be in the company of his master than under some man who he knew nothing about. He wished to prove himself, and prove himself he would in front of all the eyes of those sith who watched him...as untested as he may have been he would not be held back or ignored but seen for what he was truly capable of doing. The warrior that had long been buried in the kiffar was awakened and he would strike back with a vengeance against any threat that was posed while using the time on the journey to his destination to learn more of the force and of the darkside.

Lucifer stood firm in his belief that he would not let his master down or the order, his stance spoke as much as did his voice speak of the hate he had of the rebels and their jedi friends, there seemed to be a peak in the darkness he possessed when he mentioned them. Within moment Lucifer made himself ready taking whatever supplies he deemed necessary for the excursion as well as equipping himself with some temporary weaponary until he could restock his own lost gear. Walking behind his master Lucifer followed Mortis into the shuttle as he prepped it for launch. Krayiss II, the last Lucifer had heard it was still an imperial world, it was strange how fate intervened now it seemed he would soon be working with the very same faction he had seemingly abandoned when he first walked the steps of the path to the sith.

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

"Then it is decided." DMD said, in hurried fashion while moving briskly toward the cockpit. "Let us depart this place and head for glory!" The words from his apprentice further proved to him that he had chosen wisely in taking Lucifer on as his apprentice.

DMD piloted the shuttle with ease, when in truth, it was the first time he had ever used it. It was considered old by todays standards. Though he always had a fondness for the Lambda class shuttle due to the fact that is was one of the first he had ever seen.

Beside him sat his apprentice, heir to his power. Lucifer was everything a master could want in a student. He was eager and capable, but never overstepped his boundaries. His natural prowess, had not made him over confident. He still remained humble. He could sense something troubling him though.

Probing the mind of his apprentice he found images of the Sith known as Lord Torin. The last image was the clearest, showing an awkward glance from him to Lucifer, that had obviously caused his apprentice to become enraged. The hatred that radiated off him was exsquisite. He was learning to harness his dark powers, filling the reservior of his soul with it.

"Do not trouble yourself over such things, Lucifer. There will be a time and place for such things. Trust and believe, my young apprentice." DMD said, smiling as his eyes stared forward into the blackness of space.

Remember....friendly fire is not a myth...........

Shortly after, his shuttle made the jump to lightspeed to rendevous with Lord Dagon's flagship.

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

The young Christophian watched as several ships took off from the planet and blasted into space. His dark red eyes seemed to almost zoom in on those ships as they pushed through the atmosphere and took off into space. As the last of the ships fled the planet, Samuel felt a small wave of pressure lift from his shoulders. It seemed almost as if the presence of the beings in those ships were somehow weighing upon his mind.

What do you know of the Force? What do you know about the Sith and our enemies, the Jedi?

At the mention of the Sith, Samuel jerked his head in the direction of the man now speaking before the group. Samuel allowed his eyes to fully imprint this man's image in his mind. The mans short-cropped dark hair gave the impression of a military man, but his stance and general presence said otherwise. Allowing an edge to creep into his voice, Samuel responded to the man's questions.

”œI don't know anything about a Force. And all I know of the Jedi is they are supposedly the one's who defend us from evil. And as for the Sith, they are the ones who slaughtered my family.”

sreilly1.jpg

I remained passively quiet as the events unfolded before, from Vaegir's outburst to Furion's threat, simply acknowledging them as they spoke. For Vaegir, i remained quiet at request, his choice being his own decision to make. For Furion, i simply remained quiet in respect- not that he had earned it. But as all was said and done, i turned to Vaegir.

"I suppose we should socialize with the others." My tone was cheerful and a smile adorned my face now that Furion had left. "Nothing else to do while we complete our tasks until Furion returns."

Turning, i made my way out of the tent. Trulalis was a strange planet compared to the ones i had visited many times before, nothing to those such as Nar Shadaa and Coruscant. Wide open ranges scattered across it's surface, with Jungles looming upon the horizon. But more importantly, i felt a darkness overcoming me, as if the very things that made me revel in the needs of others and in hope was drained from within me.

Slowly i walked forward, my pace echoing of the few times i had ever known leisure. Within minutes i had arrived at the hill where the others(Samuel, Draken, Tobias, Lallunia) had gathered. As i approached, i noticed a regal fellow leaving, a protege' left behind to finish what he had started. Oddly enough though, i nearly laughed out loud when the two questions were asked, finding irony that i had just recently had this conversation with Furion.

So, i took my turn.

"History speaks many stories about the Force, the Sith, and the Jedi. Some say one cannot exist without the other, that the Jedi are pacifists while the Sith are murderous thieves. Some even say the Force is a living entity and that all destinies are preordained." My voice held no tone, simply straight and to the point, my face holding no expression. "But none of us can presume to know anything about these subjects until we have truly studied them."

2qntq81.jpg

The Light shineth in the Darkness...

And the Darkness comprehended it not.

- John 1:5

Vaegir awoke with a start, hands placed firmly against the ground to hoist himself up into a sitting position. The world about him had changed, forever altered by the simple addition of information into his ever expanding thought process. He sat about in a daze, eyes glazed over as they turned to view the incomplete temple.

”œWell then”¦ it appears I have a project”¦”

Rez2.png

Lallu slid into a rather oddly comfortable pose with her legs pointed toward the sky and her arms balancing herself upon the ground within the sanctity of the group meeting, which consequently was being held only a few clicks away from a mud pit. Her sense of irony which was hanging ever so lightly above the crowd was not easy to pluck at all and her naivety continued to show its majestic splendor, in her answer.

With a slow yet honest twi'lek admonition, Lallu said, "I have not learned of either the force or of the people that use it... I was drawn here by a mystical force though so there must be some truth to it" finished Lallu as she stood over analyzing the curious specimen before th group of pupils with her deep pools of ruby red...

((sorry for the delay and the post brevity... I have very little ideas to post with right now and school is swamping me... ))

Keenava Two Suns.png

"I Know nothing of force besides it can grant power and that from Sith I can get power and that Jedi help others rather then get power." He stared at the one who had asked question from his position in back of group. "I find talking boring and would rather gain power then this talk." This came from a rather large man at the back of the crowd, the lord arched one eyebrow before listening to another reply.

"The Force is all around us. It is all living things. It is all dead things. It surrounds us, it binds us together. The Jedi, think that it is the Force that controls us. That we are just puppets for it. Where...we, the Sith, command it. Thus, we control all things around us, living and dead."

”œI don't know anything about a Force. And all I know of the Jedi is they are supposedly the one's who defend us from evil. And as for the Sith, they are the ones who slaughtered my family.”

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Keeping the shuttle low as he flew toward the build site, Charon let the ramp descend mid flight and moved the two unconscious bodies toward the back. Just as he came close to the LZ, he pulled the shuttle up drastically, letting the two would be apprentices fall out of the ship and down to the hard, unforgiving planet below. It was a drop of only ten or so meters, but on the other hand they were going rather fast...

Two more for you.

Sheog twitched slightly as he began to regain consciousness. He gazed blearily around the area they had been dropped off at. It was still light outside, but Sheog eyesight was still foggy from when he had been kidnapped, and the whole landscape was a haze of light and sound. Sheog groaned as he rubbed his eyes. His thoughts swam as fast as his vision and his body ached. He shook his head as his vision cleared, and he began to see his surroundings. Nearby lay another body, still sprawled where it had landed, much smaller than his own. It was small indeed, and in its normal form due to its unconscious nature; that of a spider/snail. Sheog grinned.

<>

Sheog pushed and slithered his way over to the small Croke, and unable to contain his insatiable nature of curiousity, picked it up. He held it in his meaty hand and poked it softly with the other. It stirred slightly. A big grin spread across Sheog's large face and he poked it again.

<

He moved forward, towards the edge of the LZ, still holding the Croke in one fat, slimy hand while fishing for some delicious white worms in his greasy side bag with the other.

OvQX5BE.png

King Kheldar vos Correlli said:
Sheog, I have to ask, overkill much?

Sheog's eyes grew steadily wider as the little Croke that had been laying on his palm, lept awake, jumped to the ground and began to shape shift to another form. The gleam of madness that lay in Sheog's eye grew steadily brighter. He stopped moving forward and watched the transition from Croke to Barabel. As he brought a wriggling handful of white worms from his ration bag, the Barabel spoke, in a hissing fashion,

”œNo wormsssss. But your wordsssss are likely true”¦ the Sssssith have to be involved and I hope that thisssss isssss a good thing. You may call me Sssssokar. What isssss your name?”

OvQX5BE.png

Ku listened to others speak though most attention was onto sith who spoke once everyone had answered. He looked at his hands and could feel his blood coursing through his body and this blood had mido-chlorians in it this is interesting. Ku quickly went back to paying attention fully though tilted his head as he heard of what jedi represented finding some of it odd. He made a note to try and remember emotions sith said that jedi thought were bad. Ku then listened closely to explanation of dark side and sith. He wanted to learn more though the sith had said it was for another lesson so he waited to see what came next rather then speaking.

l_3739509ed9a743ec8e33dfa235359dfb.jpg

Disgusting”¦

This was the lone thought that lingered in the mind of the Croke as he watched his traveling companion shovel another handful of worms deep into his throat. Chalking it up as something that he should expect from an ordinary Hutt, Sokar simply gave a shrug of his shoulders. This is when the Hutt began to respond”¦ while bits of worms spewed forth from his lips with word spoken. Then another thought began to creep into his head.

Vile”¦he is just plain vile. Disgusting cannot possibly apply to this being.

It is a... Pleasure to meet you Sokar. Is that how you pronounce it, or do you want me to add more spit to it? Ha... Sorry, I forgot to make my own name known to you Sokar. My name is Sheog Anjiliac Diresto, but to a fellow Sith hopeful, you can call me Sheog, and if you are inclined you can ad d ”˜the Mad' to the end of my name. Now, let us move... Hopefully in the right direction. If you wish to follow shapeshifter, or if you wish to lead, let us indeed move.

Having grown tired of the lisp that came with the form in which he'd taken, Sokar became inclined to retreat back into his preferred form. After all, this Hutt didn't appear hostile”¦ maybe a little crazy”¦ but not looking for conflict. So once again, for the fourth time in less than five minutes change was occurring. As usual the manifestation of his new being started with the smaller extremities, the fingers and toes were the first to shift. The transformation would only spread from there down the arms and legs, into the torso, and finally up to the skull. Once he had finished the youthful teenage boy turned to face the rather conversational Hutt.

Sheog was now standing several meters away from him”¦ having obviously missed his transformation due to the fact that he'd been more focused on finding their way out of this jungle. From the look of excitement that littered the face of the Hutt; Sokar naturally presumed that some sort of path had been discovered. Much to delight, Sheog began to confirm what he had originally suspected”¦ and then he proceeded on with his questioning.

A path! Very fine! Now, tell me a bit more about yourself as we walk... Myself, I was born on Slyheron, to Radcrass Anjilac Diresto, one of the smaller kingpins of the Hutt underworld. Yeah... I'm also slightly insane, as you most likely know by now, and not well respected by the other Hutts due to my lack of fat... I'm actually mostly muscle, but I don't mind... Now, if you wish to divulge, what is your history?

”œYour pronunciation is perfect”¦ and I don't see how you could possibly add more spit to it. Ha-ha-ha.”

deadpool1.png

Bore on the backs of thousands of slaves, the massive black stones began to fall in to place. It was beginning to take shape now, really look like a construct rather than a scattered arrangement of building materials and confused help. The underground levels had been completed, and the first of the upper levels was well under way. The stairs had to be built along the walls of the first level, because there was no entrances in the design of the first floor. One would have to climb to the second level to gain entrance, and so would the slaves if they were to get any materials in the first floor.

With the apprentices off to the side, most of the happenings seemed to be white noise to them, the general buzzing of the hive as it swarmed to complete its task, but if they dared to divide their attention between the lesson at hand and the massive mound of stone evolving before them they might see furnishings for living quarters being ushered up the stone steps double time, occasionally furniture that looked to be somewhat costly. In the same breadth could be seen parts for hundreds of small ray shields and ceiling mounted stun blasters.

With the foundation firmly set, the construction of the upper tiers would not take long at all.

”œYour pronunciation is perfect”¦ and I don't see how you could possibly add more spit to it. Ha-ha-ha. The insanity”¦ I picked up on that rather quick”¦ after all, you don't really try to hide it. As for myself”¦ My name is Sokar Thepta”¦ I come from the Thepta clan; We are known for our talents in Shape-shifting”¦ our Clan are what our people call ”œShifters”

OvQX5BE.png

Samuel listened intently as the Sith Lord spoke of the Sith and the Jedi. He nodded his head at appropriate places. As the Sith finished speaking, Samuel raised his head and spoke.

"That is all well and good. Three Sith still killed my family and my search has brought me here. I intend to kill those three men. Now what is the point of my being here at this spot."

sreilly1.jpg

”œThat is all well and good. Three Sith still killed my family and my search has brought me here. I intend to kill those three men. Now what is the point of my being here at this spot."

The lord arched one eyebrow at the apprentice that had spoken and looked at him for several moments before finally speaking. ”œHow little you realize, take a moment and consider what I just told you and what your actions thus far have been. Now by your own admittance whether you realize it or not you have answered your own question. You seek the sith that killed your family so you came here which indicates that you want to know how to kill them. I have one answer for you, with the force. Watch closely”¦ All of you!”

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

((I'll be taking over the lessons for now. You don't have to do the rock lifting lesson. We're not quite to that step.))

"Hold now." Said one of the other Lords as he approached the group, tired of overseeing construction. "How do you expect them to move rocks if they've never even consciously touched the Force?"

The Lord, robed with his hood drawn, parted through the crowd. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. And I thought you actually paid attention during your lessons, brother. Come!" He boomed, catching the attention of all who hadn't buried their noses deep in their work.

"Before anything else, we should answer their questions. I mean hey, new planet, new people, what would appear to be cultists trying to pitch their morals on me, try to recruit me into their holy war. I'd probably, no, I would be suspicious as hell.

"First thing's first..." He bemused as he strolled toward the apprentice with all the questions. "Your family was killed by Sith. And what are you going to do when you find these three Sith, hm? Assuming they're even alive, that is. You going to kill'em? Show them its wrong to hurt the weak and innocent?

"Let me tell you something," He began with a whisper as be bent down low next to the apprentice. "Your parents...were weak. They deserved the fate they got because they were too weak to prevent it. And you'll share their fate if you try to foolishly challenge three men trained in a mystic power you know nothing about."

The area definitely felt and reeked of a darker power. He hungered for the power. He craved it, like he craved a hank of delicious Ewok. Ewok would be just scrumptious... Such a delicacy... Sheog watched the slaves as they toiled, building the upper layers of the building. He identified several Sith overseeing the slaves, keeping them from pausing and stalling the construction. The slaves were of an assortment of sentient species; human, wookie, barabel, rodian... Thankfully none in his view were Hutt, a promising outlook. They might respect him more if there were none of his own kind under their command.

Fear and despair roiled off of the slaves like smoke and was drawn to him and the other Sith like a swarm of Pirannha Beatles, who eagerly absorbed it in order to strengthen themselves in the force. The Sith themselves were full of dominance, watching everything closely. Sheog had never seen anything closely resembling the scene before him since his journey to Ylesia to observe the pilgrims of The Cult of The One and The All and their predicaments. That had been fun... This might very well be as well... And we won't have any bothersome t'landa Til to cause problems...

Sheog focused his attention upon the group of hopefuls and apprentices gathered at the top of the hill, near the construction site. His thoughts swirled darkly as he pushed himself up the small hill, a seemingly easy motion for the large Hutt. His lips pressed tightly together in excitement as he neared the group that seemed to be breaking from their lesson as the lecture traded hands from one Sith Lord to the next. It appeared as if the current master in charge had just finished berating another student for an unknown offence. He focused his thoughts, and tried his best to control his madness and insatiable curiosity. Sheog slithered silently towards the Lord, keeping a safe distance, but close enough to hopefully catch the Lord's attention without evoking wrath.

Sheog extended one hand in a gesture of greeting whilst placing his other over his third heart in a sign of humility. Bowing his head towards the Lord, not an easy task for a Hutt, one that ended up looking quite humorous as the Hutt sank lower to keep his balance, his face contorting into a tight lipped grimace as he slithered onto some sort of sharp outcropping that scrapped his underhide. He narrowed his eyes and began to speak in a humble manner, unfortunately a glimmer of madness still stayed in his mind.

<>

OvQX5BE.png

Sycophantic drawling of Sithly disciples bled on the ear of a Twi'lek whose attention was sourly misplaced. The childlike creation of innocence and naivety simply stood at the mercy of this heartfelt lecture with the utmost pinnacle of boredom streaming toward the apex of all her senses.

The energy by which she'd been brought to this planet seemed to vanish with the absence of higher powers and although her more sadistic side was willing Lallu to listen, her innocence won over for the moment in a large and overbearing yawn directed to no particular Sith of the group.

Why aren't you listening you sorry waste for space?!

I don't wish to listen to these words, they aren't the reason I am here, plus... More entertaining things are going on all around us. Look! A Hutt...

A Hutt!? Here? You are one of the most insatiable people I have ever known you crazed excuse for humanity... and that's coming from me...

By now, Lallu's attention had even fleeted from her own selfish alternate mind in search of something to leech her attention hungry consciousness. The slaves were enough to bind her interest for a minute and the Hutt was an interesting topic, but it seemed that her focus had been broken more than usual. Something that had grounded her reasoning and kept her feet on the ground was missing and without it, her levity seemed to greet new heights as the Twi'lek could pay almost no attention... That is, until her vengeful side got the better of her and brought her back down to earth.

Lallu's eyes glowed a faint red and although the Twi'lek showed no physical difference, other than this, her eyes were no trained on the lecturer with supposed interest. This did however draw attention once more to the Hutt from before, who the other in Lallu's mind - with diligence - tried to deter the existence of.

Keenava Two Suns.png

Sokar had to scramble to finish the little background that he was willing to provide to the Hutt”¦ the reasoning behind his rushing was simple. Sheog. His madness was caught apparent, yet didn't seem to hinder him whatsoever. This intrigued the Croke as he sat there and contemplated what kind of thoughts really did run through the mind of the Hutt”¦

Obviously the poor bastards thought-pattern is scattered”¦ all over the place. That alone could prove to be either good or bad; making it easy to manipulate him or harder”¦ that is what concerns me. He would be a powerful puppet”¦ it would be a shame not to be able to tap into that malicious mind.

As this thought came and went, Sheog was babbling on about something and frankly Sokar wasn't all that worried with it. After all, for all he knew the comment could have been some random fit of the mouth”¦ meaningless conversation with little meat to it. Pointless. Only when the Hutt motioned with his massive hand for him to follow, did the Croke really show interest once again. Though, he didn't respond right away”¦ Sokar waited for his traveling partner to venture further along before he made his move.

With a slow and graceful gait the Sith hopeful made his way through the forest along the rather pathetic trail that Sheog had found. Thankfully because of the sheer mass of the Hutt, the foliage had been pushed aside or simply snapped out of the way. As he moved the gentle breeze that made its way across the landscape became entangled within the confines of the cloak that the Croke was wearing”¦ its crimson and brown fabrics dancing against the currents as his stride lengthened. The once beautiful walk was now one of determination and purpose”¦ his eyes had found the marker that Sheog had located. The feeling that what he had been seeking loomed just in the distance, was nearly tearing the young Crokes mind apart”¦

Don't fool yourself Sokar”¦ it will never be this easy. This is only the first stepping-stone. Don't forget that!

Once the jungle broke, what his eyes fell upon was everything that he could have hoped it would be. Sure the temple was still in early development”¦ but the ending of the story could already be seen. Something great would be held within the confines of the majestic jungle”¦ this single source of darkness would permeate throughout the core of this planet. Altering the very nature of this place”¦ wherever the hell he was.

The slaves were hard at work; massive obsidian colored stones was being moved by teams”¦ each group with their own slave driver. Who were hard on the whip, taking absolutely no prisoners and showing no restraint for the weary. There was another group collected several meters away from the construction. Two cloaked men headed the group while the others stood idly by”¦ Sheog was among them. Thus following the example of Hutt, Sokar made a b-line for the collected individuals”¦ his approach was one of stealth, or so he thought. Deciding to stick to the shadows and move with the graceful and quiet stride that he generally preferred”¦ once he was within speaking range and standing next to the massive Hutt. He appeared small”¦ insignificant.

Though, this wasn't what the Croke was thinking about”¦ his mind was caught up in the raging storm of dark energy that surrounded him within the confines of the construction site. The massive black ball of energy within the sky was the source”¦ and Sokar felt the strength of its presence. This is what he'd come for”¦ Power”¦ pure and simple power.

”œLords of the Sith”¦ it is an honor to introduce myself as well”¦ my name is Sokar Thepta, another hopeful who has come in search of knowledge. Though I believe my path shall be a different one, for I hope to learn the ways of the Sith Assassin”¦I am a member of the fabled Croke race and am sure that you will find my talents beneficial to your Order.

deadpool1.png

Despite his previous involuntary bout of unconsciousness, Vaegir strode on with a renewed vigor. Having a sense of purpose, a promise of power, the hope that perhaps he too might be able to wield the force like the heroes of so many childhood stories, well”¦ it did more good for the young man's psyche than most anyone could imagine. For once he felt rather alive, as though his destiny was something fully under his control. After so many years of captivity and incarceration not even the most pained expression on the faces of passing slaves could so much as evoke a frown from the newly invigorated firrerreo. Yes he did find their lots in life pitiable, deplorable in some circumstances, but the sheer fact that he was no longer in a similar situation left him with an odd sense of entitlement, as though he was better than any of them simply by holding the ability to walk about as he pleased.

”œChin up, eyes ahead. Things will get better.”

Rez2.png

The Sith Lord froze as soon as others spoke up, some simply lost to themselves in inconsequential musings. They were loud, all so terribly loud. They had not control over it, just unfocused extensions of themselves, crawling over him, through him. It was disgusting, they were disgusting in their weakness and stupidity.

Who the hell were they? A random joker here, crazy loon there, they were molds of the very same that had passed through Sith tutelage from the very beginning. Why where these few special, why did they matter? They stood arrogantly, despite how very unsure they were of what was to befall them. Samuel, as of yet unspoken, could feel a heat of sorts exuding from the Sith not three inches from his face.

"You..." He said in a hushed tone in Samuel's ear as he slowly leaned back, standing tall with his shoulders straight. His yellow demon eyes bore into Samuel's own, pressing, taking, devouring, rekindling the anger the young boy carried in his heart for so many years, the sorrow, the pain. There was no hiding it, everything would be brought back up for this waste of a hopeful. Let him know what it would be like for just a little bit how it would feel, how much he would have to endure and sacrifice for the knowledge he sought.

"Are..." He said with a malice as he gave the outspoken pair a disgusted glance. How dare they interrupt him? How could the thought even cross into their heads? Were they fools, or did they just not know truly what a Sith was? If that was the case, they were still fools for pursuing a path they knew absolutely nothing about.

"Nothing!" He bellowed, throwing his hands to the two new comers and seized them by the throats with the unseen strands of the Force. Small Humanoid and Hutt both were held in equal measure, their size offering them no level of ease. The Sith squeezed hard, and he squeezed unrelenting. The pair could barely gurgle out their last breath, nothing allowed in or out. Their throats, their very lives were his.

"I don't care who you are. Maybe two of you will live to see your Lord trials, and only one of you will survive that. I'll bother learning your name then."

He tossed the pair harshly to the side, in the path of many of the surrounding apprentices. "If you want to survive here, then listen well. No one here cares about you. Everyone will seek to use you like a tool, with little more concern for you than the usefulness they assign to you. You must distinguish yourself in any way you can. Every opportunity. Backstab, steal, cheat, do anything you can, and use your head about it. If you came here thinking you were going to learn something, you were only half right. Learning is the goal, but suffering is the medium. And you will suffer."

He eyed them carefully before composing himself, reflection of his own time as an apprentice too distracting for the matter at hand. "Any questions?"

As the Hutt bowed to the Sith Lord, he felt himself gripped by the inescapable Force of the Sith's will. With his slime covered lips, Sheog tried to form words, but none would exit. He couldn't talk, let alone breath. The Sith's grip tightened as the Hutt gasped for air. Then, he felt his enormous weight being lifted from the ground, which was to say a new feeling to the Hutt. The force was indeed powerful... Sheog felt himself flying through the air as the Sith Lord began to speak once more.

"If you want to survive here, then listen well. No one here cares about you. Everyone will seek to use you like a tool, with little more concern for you than the usefulness they assign to you. You must distinguish yourself in any way you can. Every opportunity. Backstab, steal, cheat, do anything you can, and use your head about it. If you came here thinking you were going to learn something, you were only half right. Learning is the goal, but suffering is the medium. And you will suffer."

Sheog suppressed a moan as he moved to get himself off his back in the slick soil, wriggling not unlike a large, slimy, dark worm. He finally managed the maneuver, no easy task, even for a strong and well-muscled Hutt like Sheog. Needless to say, he was distraught about the way he was treated, but he kept his expressions to himself, and made sure to not let them show. He knew going in that this is how the Sith worked, and many had told him that the Sith had no place for Hutts... But he knew in all of his hearts that if he was to fail, he would at least fail with honor.

The thought of backstabbing and cheating made his insides churn momentarily, this was beginning to sound just like his home court on Sleyhron... Vile, desperate... Was this truly how the Sith were? Did they not honor hard work and diligence? Sheog smiled to himself, He may not be able to compete physically, but, he could compete with his maddened wits. The darkness of doubt and despair enveloped him like a whispering angel. Sheog closed his eyes and bid the doubt farewell, undoubtedly it had been planted there by one of the Sith, wanting to get rid of the useless Hutt. He slithered back to the group of hopefuls, smiling through the pain in his neck.

This was going to be a bit of fun. He could, and would compete and he would join the Krath, if Lord Dagon wished. He was a Hutt! They were the galaxy-wide symbol of back-stabbing, cheating, and the like. He would cheat if he was forced to, but first he would try to win by his own strength and will, hopefully a quality the Sith would find appealing. He wouldn't need to rely on the others to accomplish the tasks, unless they were to team up... Hopefully with the Croke, they would make a good team... Teamwork... One would think the Sith would need each other, but perhaps not, it mattered not to him. He rejoined the group and made sure to keep his thoughts to himself glancing from one hopeful to the next.

OvQX5BE.png

The storm of anger and rage began to build within the young Christophian as the Sith Lord spoke to him. He could feel hatred churning within him, each second growing in intensity, begging to be released. His knuckles had long since turned white as his arms began to shake in attempts to control his fists. He could feels a warm liquid dropping from his palms, obviously blood had been drawn by his nails digging into his flesh. His upper lip began to repeatedly curl in an animalistic snarl. His breath had become ragged as his focus began to slip into pure bloodlust. As the Sith spoke his last word, Samuel rose to his feet in order to grab the neck of his new ”œmentor”

sreilly1.jpg

Perplexed. That was the emotion that was coursing through the mind of the Croke. He had simply introduced himself and then everything fell apart, the whole atmosphere of the group had taken a drastic turn towards conflict. And once again, Sokar found himself in a situation in which he may have to fight for his life. It was a subtle nuisance at the back of his mind... something that only forced his neck to recoil sending a tremor through him and a quick jerk of his head. For that moment, some of the Hutt's traits seemingly appeared within him. Or so some would think...

At that moment one of the robed figures leaned in towards one of the apparent hopefuls, a brief whisper was seemingly exchanged and then it began to seem as though the hopeful was wrought with pain... or anguish perhaps. Sokar couldn't tell. Then the same cloaked figure made his next word more audible, this time his attention had been directed towards Sokar and the Hutt. A disgusted look riddled his face.

Oh no... wha....

Seconds... shit maybe less. That was all it took for the man to alter his posture and with hands lifted towards the Croke and the Hutt, there was nothing that could be done. Even the itching at his brain earlier attempting to forewarn him of the danger couldn't help Sokar . Everything ceased to happen... breathing, crying out in pain, even his thought process... all of it disappeared when the invisible hand clutched at his throat. The crushing obliterated every gasp of air within his lungs, all the while, his throat was racked with excruciating pain. He felt as though his windpipe would collapse at any moment.

With his feet now dangling above the terra below, Sokar couldn't help but revel in some knowledge that if he were to survive than at some point he would possibly be in the shoes of this man. He would be the one tormenting the hopefuls...

"If you want to survive here, then listen well. No one here cares about you. Everyone will seek to use you like a tool, with little more concern for you than the usefulness they assign to you. You must distinguish yourself in any way you can. Every opportunity. Backstab, steal, cheat, do anything you can, and use your head about it. If you came here thinking you were going to learn something, you were only half right. Learning is the goal, but suffering is the medium. And you will suffer."

This was a disgusting realization. Though in truth it was a necessary one. One that Sokar had learned from the flat of his back, after being hurled through the air like a stone. By this point, pain wasn't anything new to him... he had come to a realize that one must fight through the pain in order to achieve what one seeks. It is simple, even the enraged Sith before them had said it... in one way or another. You must do anything and everything within your power to obtain that which you want, and for Sokar the answer was simple. He had a hunger for power and the Croke would do anything to get what he wanted... not to mention with the aid of his natural gifts he already had somewhat of a leg-up on some of the hopefuls.

If he dove into his training the way he planned to then the others would be hard pressed to keep up with him, or so the Croke thought. For this was the general nature of the creature... he was prideful, often too much so. Though for the time being he knew what he must do, remain silent and stay to the shadows. He was hoping to become an Assassin... and so he must act like one. Death shall follow in his wake... his mind began to race with the ideas that now plagued his mind.

It will be simple... all to simple... I've already got one of them, or so I hope... already starting to show signs of my strings. They will all dance for me by the time I'm through... puppets on my strings... yes. Sheog will be the muscle behind my menace... he will be a valuable puppet indeed.

His plan would require cunning and an artful display of deception, though he thought it was possible. Those that wouldn't bend to his will, would have to be killed. Simple as that. I think I could even get the Hutt to do it for me...

Edited by Guest
deadpool1.png

Tobias listened as the other hopefuls regaled their stories. Pathetic. It was the word he could best describe them. The male of the group said he wanted a good revenge. What a nice thing. The same motive. But there was one difference. Tobias had a burning hate that resonated at all times, this boy was in and out. His vibration wavered in and out.

The man in charge had ordered them to move a rock with the force. Tobias looked at the man like he was crazy. Idiot. He was about to argue with this moron. Then a vibration came from out of no where. It was Master Furion.... He chewed the Idiot out, then went onto interrogating the male.

Tobias idly stood and watched, but then here came a Hutt. This Bantha Carcass just came sluddging up this way. His skin crawled with chills, his blood boiled. It took every ounce of strength to keep his feet planted. The hate boiled down within his soul. He felt something deep inside explode. He wanted to use the Force and strangle that pile of puss. His whole attention was now on that slug. It was a deep echo that came from this slug.

Tobias just wanted to lash out and kill every single Hutt for what they put him through. He wanted to push out with the Force and kill it. Kill the slug. His feet shook so he looked down, and couldn't believe his eyes. There were small rocks floating in the air. It was something new for him.

This must be the Force. He thought.

Within this excitement he lost his focus on the hate and the rocks fell back to the ground. He tried to reach out and pick the rocks up again, he failed. A twig snapped behind him and he became aware of the world around of him again. He didn't think anyone had noticed this.