Mimban

Darth Heretic

Over the next few moments, Jareth disclosed information to Abbadon that he had not previously disclosed to anyone else in the entire galaxy......save one person. The Master and the Lord went over Jareth's proposal, and once Jareth completed his presentation, he left Abbadon to make final battle strategy preparations with the new information. Jareth waited no reply from the Dark Lord, he knew that Abbadon would inform him if his plan was going to be used through the force. The sith Lord then rushed to meet his young apprentice in the training facility.

Noting the conclusion of the meeting, John sat there... Enjoying the calm before the storm.

Shifting his eyes to Morpheus, whose thoughts had become known to him, or at least his feelings, he concentrated the following words into his mind, If you wish to seek Heretic's teachings, I would suggest you ask him. I understand and it is true you'd have more to learn from him in the arts of which you are skilled than you would have from me. However, I warn you, Heretic tends to be a bit of a blowhard. One final comment, the Sith sword can equal a Lightsaber in battle, and being made of its metallic components, it allows for one sickeningly demoralizing advantage, bloodshed.

With those words, John motioned for Kase and Gene to follow, leaving Morpheus to decide his own path.

The three went to the Temple Armory and its adjoining Furnace, where John had two final preparations to make.

-----------------

The heat of the furnace overwhelmed the Apprentices, "You each have your blades, yes?"

Not turning to gauge their responses, John began to fiddle with the obsidian metals and the Mandalorian ore. The plans were laid out in his mind, two new weapons... A Willow-leaf Broadsword and a Battle Axe.

He brought the sheets to a small section of the floor near the furnace. The flames began to heat the Mandalorian ore, freeing it of its impurities. He began to pound it with a hammer, loudly, each blow releasing torrential sparks. A long blade began to form, thin near the edges reaching to a thick middle, flat on one side.

The sweat accumulated on his brows as the Apprentices watched.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"Hmmm" Gene thought, this is an area where I'm an expert, I'll let my master finish, but after that, I think I should add an electric voltage to them.

Gene's hand turned into the cybernetic enginering one and he pulled out a 2 small batteries and some wiring from his own systems. His systems quickly regenarated them and the area where Gene took the supplies from healed. One of Gene's favorite things about his cybernetics, they were liquid metal, they regenarated themselves.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

*However, I warn you, Heretic tends to be a bit of a blowhard.

That Force-message came through very clear. A "blowhard" was something DH was NOT. He migh tbe trying to ruffle feathers, but no Sith were biting. After all, DH was one of the most accomplished Sith he knew, save AP, JGoD and now Abaddon. He never once had a bad apprentice. At least none that were a failure. Dead, maybe, but dead at their own discretion, not from what they were taught. This would be no exception to that rule, provided he wanted to take on the task, again. This Morph did seem to have a potential that Heretic had not seen in a long time, though. Perhaps he would take him on this assault, to test his mettle. Sending a Force-message to Morpheus:*

Child, you seek a master? Let me see where you are in your training, and perhaps we can correct where your master screwed you up, and straighten you out. I see much potential in you, but...

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

*As the other Sith were leaving, tending to their apprentices and getting prepared for what was to come, Raynuk did not move from his seat on the left side of the room. He watched the others go, and watched Jareth and ABaddon discuss a plan in private, something that Raynuk knew he should not, and could not listen to.

It was still hard for Raynuk to accept defeat from anyone, and he knew quite clearly that his time as leader of the Sith had been anything but productive.

I suppose I am a natural follower...not a leader..

Raynuk had also sadly noticed the absence of his own apprentice, who now that he thought about it, he had not seen for atleast a few weeks.

I can not even keep an apprentice either it seems...

With a sigh, Raynuk knew that he should indeed get ready for the war, and so he stood from the chair and glanced around the now empty room. Turning silently, he exited the room and made way for his quarters to prepare himself.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Feeling a deep sadness/depression from teh room, DH turned around in time to see Montar exiting the other side of the room. Calling to him:*

Montar! I know that we haven't seen eye-to-eye in quite a long time, even when I was alive the first time. But I will need some assistance in a part of my plan, that can be used as an effective backup, provided you would be willing to listen...

*the master waited for a response, arms crossed*

untitled.JPG

* Impede sighed for every one was leaving the room. He looked around and thought.*

Empty......

* With that Impede thought it was time to propare for the war. If he was even going. He walk down the dark cold halls. The torches where lined up giving out light. Impede came to his room. On the floor layed a chest that Impede kept things inside for times like these. Using the force he unlocked the chest and reached in side. He pulled out a black cape and two gloves. Still holding on to his aprentices head he placed it on a shelf and sprayed it with cologn to make the petred smell disapeer.

Impede clamped his fist together and flexed his mucles. In moments his skin formed into armor. His close began to rip as the black dark creature armor formed. When it was finnally done, Impede ripped off the rest of his clothing that was left. He garbbed the cape and swung it around to his back. He cliped it to his armor and pull a belt out from his chest. Grabbing the light saber he clipped it the belt.*

Perfect....

* Impede thought agian. He closed up the chest and walked out of his room. He shut the door andlocked it and went back down the halls. Impede then found Lord Abaddon and bowed to show honnor to his lord.*

" My Poweful Lord. I have no aprentice. My last one failed to prove her self worthy and I was wonering if I should take on a new one as soon as possible or wait after the war? I want it to be your desicion."

* Impede waited for the lord to speak.*

"

SIG.jpg

*Raynuk turned around silently, looking at Heretic with a look of defeat, and tiredness. Heretic was basicly the last of the old days, the glory days when a single Sith could, and would wreak havoc on an entire planet without a second thought.

Those days are gone...But I want them back...

*Montar took a deep breath and walked back into the room*

"Im listening Master Hereitc..."

1fE1uLv.png

Nurgle listened to Abaddon's speech with a faint interest. He did not have any desire to go to war, yet he knew they would be forced to. Nurgle was sure this was the best path for the Order, but the thought of working with the Empire made him nauseous. Nurgle spoke to his apprentice,

"Go do as I commanded previously. I will meet you in the training facilities. If we are interrupted we will deal with it then, but I believe it is important you forge the saber before the battle."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

((Jeez, people! I'm off only one night, and I have force messages flowing in and out of my head!!!...lol))

Morph was still leaning against the wall. He had heard what John had said, especially the part about the Sith sword. What he meant was that it could not cut through duracrete, or metal, or anything else like that. It was made for bloodshed, but a lightsaber was that much more powerful. the swings, the blocks... Morph was almost sure he was ready for one. He had no knowledge of them, save what he had read in books. But they looked powerful and intimidating, exactly what he was.

He looked over to where DH and Raynuk had left. Yes, it was time, he needed a Master to guide him in the aincent arts of the Sith powers. A Master would help him in the war, he could stay close, killing those he could, and his Master killing those he couldn't. He knew the finesse and subtle nuances of swordplay, but the force was a whole new thing to him, like a child playing with a new toy. He would need someone strong to guide him, and his "relative grandparent" in his mind would help him no further. He knew he had the power to banish him all along, and he heard a silent scream of agony as he did so.

From now on, it was him, and him alone. He didn't need someone else in his mind to baby him, to get him out of stuff he had squarely stepped his foot in. No, now he was on his own, taking his first steps down the dark side. And wasn't it beautiful, like blood spurting from a freshly hewn neck.

Morph stood up fully, stretching, and followed the two Masters down the hallway which they went, far enough away to not catch any stray conversation, but close enough to follow them. He had questions for Darth Heretic, questions that needed to be answered. However, he also respected their privacy, and kept his eyes half closed keeping tabs on their relative auras, making sure he didn't get too close if they stopped. He was sure one or both of them would sense his presence, and would attend to him at their leisure.

morph.jpg

Piro nodded and walked out of the Sith temple in search of a crystal to use for the constrution of his lightsaber. As he exited the temple, Piro noticed a cave of in the distance, about three or four kilometers away. Piro could feel that the crystals he required would be in that cave.

"I hope I don't get killed in there."

Piro ented the cave and noticed an elavator that would take him down to the lower levels of the mines were Piro would find his crystals. The elavator moved slowly down it's shaft, Piro began to become impatient. He pulled out his katanas and sliced one of the cables and then quckly sheathed his swords. The elavator began to fall at an increadibly fast speed. It soon colided with the bottom flore with a large explosion.

"That was the biggest mistake ever. Fortunataly it will help me with controlling the force and bending it to my will."

Piro stood up and walked further into the mines in dearch of crystals.

((OOC: there are no crystals on mimban. The sith must create their own crystals from their blood and sweat. You may not just find a crystal somewhere and make a lightsaber. That is the Jedi way, not the sith. and Piro, your master will decide when you are to create your lightsaber, not you. And you do not create your saber till you have completed your training. Thank you and have a nice day.))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Abaddon finished the details with Lord Jareth and moved out of the room hardly out of the hall he was met by Lord Impede.

"Wait young Lord, there is time. An apprentice now would only slow down our progress. Wait till after the battle." The Dark Lord finished his statement turning wordlessly he began walking toward his apprentice. He spotted Montar and Heretic exchanging words and filed it into his memory for later. He was wary of anything the former Dark Lord would do and Heretic himself was never predictable.

The Sith Master walked back into the throne room and looked at his apprentice, through the force he spoke to her, his voice taking on a soothing coolness.

"Follow me to the armory....I hope you understand the events which have just transpired?" He spoke his voice softening like snow against the skin its coolness refreshing, yet distant. He continued walking down the dark concrete halls his eyes taking in everything at once.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

((OOC: Tarrian, my master sent me to the mines to find a crystal because he said that it was time for me to construct my lightsaber. Nurgle sent me in there to find crystals yes, but I don't know what he wants me to do with them later. Now I have become confused beyond beleif.))

OOC: DH lighten up, I was only kidding, you really should have a slight sense of humor...

IC:

Where there had been one blade, now there lay two... Each radiating with heat, having been pounded to a tapered edge with an eighth of inch at their respective centers.

Shifting the heated steel into a bucket of water, he admired the intense clouds of steam as the heated metal began to cool. It was a long hiss that continued as heat rose to the water's surface as bubbles. While the metals cooled, John began manipulated the obsidian into an inch-wide (at its widest) oval hilt. The hilt extended eight inches in length. He gripped it, admiring its feel before realizing it lacked a cloth to absorb the sweat as it is wielded. Tearing a section of his outer tunic and wrapping it tightly around the hilt, it was done. One half of the hilt anyway. The second half was completed in exactly the same way. Two blades would form one and one blade form two.

After several hours of manipulation, a sword shaped like a willow-leaf that was four inches across, two and a half feet in length, three feet including its hilt, was placed in John's hands. Running his index and middle fingers along the length of the blade, with his eyes closed, a Runic inscription etched along the blades as he whispered it softly.

"Now one is complete." The blade did not look as pretty as she could have, but John was far from a master swordsmith and he cared little for appearances. He placed the blade on his back, sheathed while the two lightsabers hung at his belt. "Gene, while I appreciate your contribution, there is no need. I much prefer working as the ancestors did."

Turning once more to the metals, he began working on the Battle Axe.

A hunk of the Mandalorian ore was placed in the furnace and its heat engulfed the metal as it began to melt. With the force, John formed a thick block whose edges began to taper thin. He began pounding the metal repeatedly with a hammer.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"Understood master", Gene replied, "I will though make it on my blade"

Gene pulled his blade out with the glass part sheathing it. He cracked the glass off and impaled it into his legs, allowing them to absorb the silicon giving him energy to do the next task. He took the sheath out and did the same, the pain was immense and blood fell but it was needed.

Gene powered the lazer into the hilt and put in the battery, then took the dripping liqiua metal and blood, which turned into a heated metal and poured it into the exposed hilt, he then used the cybernetics magnetics to move the burning metal throughout the sword exposing it to the tip, the metal dripped through the end, Gene put his legs in the end of the blade, the liquid reentered Gene's body, it burned and hurt, but it healed him, and at least the pain let him know he was still alive.

Gene took the wiring out and let it go through the swords tubes.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

((OOC: Kevin, how many times must I tell you that my name is spelled with a "K" and not a "C". I guess I'll just pick up a saber for now and mod it later then build one . Right now, I gotta get outta this really big hole.))

Piro decided that he would work on his saber later, for he remembered that he had read that the Sith syntheticallly create their crystals while the Jedi find pre-made ones. Piro also remeberd that crystals only come from Korriban and not Mimban. Piro noted that he would go there later to find some, do that he could further increase the power of his future lightsabers. For know, Piro focused on getting out of the cave.

"When this war is over, and I become a Sith Lord, I'm coming back here to find out what's down here. But first I've gotta get outta this really big hole."

Piro focused on the Mental aspects of the Force once more, but this time to lift himself and not his master. Piro began to rise a few feet in the air and then fell to the ground.

"I've gotta try harder or I'll die down here."

Piro stood up and began to rise again, this time he rose faster. He was rising at increadibly fast speeds until he rechead the mouth of the cave.

"Finally, I'm out."

Piro walked back to the room were his master was.

"Master, there are not any crystals on Mimban, if I am correct, they are all on Koriban and that us Sith are supposed to create our crystals as the accumulation of our training, along with our lightsaber, and that takes place during our trials. For know, I'll have to find a supplementary lightsaber."

Piro noticed an abandoned lightsaber in the corner and picked it up. It had a connector at the bottom, as if a second lightsber could connect to it. Piro sensed the presense of three synthetic crystals inside. He activated the lightsaber, it came to life instantly and emitted a red glow upon his face. Piro turned a knob and increased the blade by a good three feet, doubling it's size. Piro disengaged the saber. He noted on the fact that he could have a six foot long lightsaber blade.

"Master, this will have to do for know, when I build my lightsaber, I will build an exact replica of this one. But this one will have to suit me for now. Master, can you train me on how to efficiantly weild a lightsbaer in combat?"

Piro cliped the light saber to the left side of his belt and stood patiently.

((OOC: Is this good.))

"Excellent!" The Master's ice cold tone bit through the voices of the dead and damned. "You have indeed been to Korriban...and both the force and your expression tell me you found much more than you have shown. It is time you take you trials." The Dark Lord began.

"You have proven yourself, in yourself in your chosen road. Now it is time that you leave me. There is little I had to teach you...my guidence has only been that which is required of me and told to me by the force. I see your destiny but only its shadows. You no longer need my guidence even in the minute form, I had to give you. Look into my mind and find what you see. Bring it back and I will knight you a Lord of the Sith." The Dark Master then turned away. He looked into Minuq's eyes and waited for her response.

She was still silent or more likely lost in thought. He said nothing to her but waited for her respons as he began moving back down the hall, toward the armory.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk found Heretic's words very interesting, and at the same time promising. He ended the conversation with a nod and a smirk, excusing himself from Heretic's presance, and made his way back to his room to prepare for the war. It was time to call apon the items of war that he held for quite a long time. As he made his way through the temple's hallways, he spotted Tzeentch, a man who was alone in his training of the Dark arts.

Raynuk himself knew a bit of the dark arts, a result of training under Zar, who seemed to be the last master of both Physical and Dark arts powers. He knew it was possible to do many things, some of which Raynuk knew could be useful.

Tzeentch turned down a hall and Raynuk stopped at the end of it, looking at the man's back.*

Tzeentch, when you have finished your trials, come seek me out...I would like to talk to you regarding your powers in the Dark Arts...and I have a feeling I could use them.

1fE1uLv.png

::Ahriman nods, and heads to the Starweaver. The Sith laboratories on Mimban were a joke, hardly viable for normal experimentation, let alone controlling the darker forces of the galaxy. The task itself would provide a challenge that required use of xenobiology, Sith alchemy, and the vision of a seer. Inside the Starweaver's laboratory, he initiates the main computer and searches for an acceptable base species. Finding the perfect match, he begins to plan alterations. His base species was a variant first used by Exar Kun several thousand years ago, known as the Battle Hydra. Sith alchemy would allow him to mix armor alloys into the creature's scales, while his new knowledge of poisons would allow him to develop each head into serving a unique role.

Ahriman began using the holo interface to redesign the genetic structure as necessary, and when ready, began forming raw bio mass into the basic form of the creature...::

Edited by Guest

MGw9G2u.jpg

*Watching Raynuk walk away, until he was out of sight, DH turned to Morph, and for the first time actually spoke directly to the apprentice:*

I don't mind if you overheard our conversation, for once you become my apprentice, you swear silence, and never repeat what I tell you to anyone, you never doubt or question what I tell you, and you do everything I say immediately. I have never once led an apprentice to death by my own training, and I'll not start that now. If you die, it will be due to either your own stupidity, or not listening to me. As long as you apply what you are taught, you will survive, and flourish.

Now, do you have any questions for me, or are you prepared to begin with me as your master?

untitled.JPG

Morph noted the separation between the two entities, these powerful Masters in the Mist ((I had to add that)).

He approached silently, not wanting to disturb any thoughts. He stopped short as he could just see DH's form in silent thought. He waited, not wanting to be overzealous in his quest for a master, playing a little hard to get. He had to act superior in order to get the superior choice, that was simple politics taught to him by his father. If you act confident, and you look like you know what you're doing, the general populace doesn't care, and won't notice you.

The lesson faded from his conscious memory, only to be replaced by DH looking directly at him, his eyes piercing his soul.

((edited in, DH got a chance to post before me. Sneaky, sneaky!!))

"I am ready, Master Heretic, I believe I have been ready before the others, and I am ready to go through the hell that is Sith training. There is one question that I wish to ask beforehand, though, what kind of powers will I learn from you? I know little of the force, other that I can sort of see with it, and levitate with it. The Sith again I know little about, about their history, but right now that matters little to me. I want power, as I am sure every person here wants, and I am not afraid to say it.

I do, however, think you will be slightly impressed with my skill with the sword. I have been trained by the best, and I believe my skill is superior as it can go. Unless you Sith have somehow found a way to modify that as well..."

He ended, thinking he said all that needed saying.

morph.jpg

:: Ahriman began the long task of mixing the various poisons necessary for the creation of the poison glands. The first was simple, a poison that would outright kill the victim. The second was Sith poison, a unique compound that made the victim become consumed by hatred, and to this he added a paralyzing effect, so that they could be captured easier. The third was a new strain of viral infection that Ahriman had created. The virus would travel throughout the body, infecting it wholesale, but rather than having any harmful effects, the virus simply transmitted the location of the victim through the Force to the beast's master.

Now that the glands were completed, all that remained was the final genesis of the creature.::

MGw9G2u.jpg