System: Circarpous System

Orbital Position: 5

Moons: 2

Grid Coordinates: P-8

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable

Primary Terrain: jungles, swamps, quickclay

Points of Interest: Temple of Pomojema, abandoned Sith academy?

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Mimbanites, Coway

Immigrated Species: humans

Primary Language(s): Mimbanite, Coway, Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: level 1

JediRP Canon History: To come...

Old description in spoiler:

Thanks to Starwars.com:

Mimban is the fifth planet in the Circarpous system, in the Expansion Region. It is a cloud-covered jungle world that is largely unexplored, orbited by two moons. The planet, formally known as Circarpous V, was never colonized by the Cicarpousians, but it was the site of a Imperial energy mining operation. As such, the atmosphere over Mimban was very turbulent. Starships without special hulls faced tremendous danger from the energy storms that streaked the stratosphere. The surface of the planet is dank, and the perpetual mist makes it difficult to distinguish night from day. The planet has five makeshift mining towns, all run by Imperials during the height of the operation.

Mimban has numerous intelligent species indigenous to the world, including the "Greenies" and the Coway. The first is a species of green-furred Mimbanite humanoids who have been exploited by the human population. The latter is a gray-furred species of troglodytes who are powerful warriors. Mimban had many other species as well who have since become extinct. One of these, the Thrella, built enormous temples and structures honoring their many gods.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

*Through some act of the Force, the Virago poped out of Hyperspace before the Hell's Envy did. Raynuk powered up the sublight engines, and slowly began to creep closer to the planet itself. He looked around in realspace, and as a disapointment in his own beleifs, half expected a Bug Ship come into sight from around the planet. He saw nothing but space, with the planet hanging there, rotaiting slowly. He got close enough to the planet to set up an orbit, and slowed his ship to 30% speed, waiting for the others to arrive*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*The Hell's Envy dropped out of hyperspace not long behind the Virago. Bishop stood behind and to the right of his daughter, his hand upon her near shoulder as he looked out the cockpit upon the god-forsaken planet. Though a jungle might be contained on the planet surface, the sphere surrounding it echoed flashes of light and energy like some giant, misconceived, and damaged bug lamp hung in space. The flashes danced enchantingly over the cloudy surface, alluring to the adventurous. The dark and light clouds formed an ever changing marble surface that would be their first objective to penetrate.*

"Its my turn to fly Kaylynn."

*Kaylynn cast him a dissappointed look but stood as she was bid and took a seat near her mother. Bishop manned the controls and, as expected, scans revealed nothing below the cloud layer. A boon for them once they had landed. Though finding a landing spot would pose a greater difficulty. He flicked the comm on and addressed Raynuk in the Virago as he passed him at full sublight speed.*

"Raynuk, we'll have to get beneath the cloud layer before we can identify an appropriate place to land."

*The Hell's Envy was big, and well armored. Bishop wasn't worried about a hit or two to the ships hull, however some of the larger bursts of energy could prove a bit more disasterous. As could excessive hits. Intrepidly, he eased the nose down into a dive through the atmosphere. His focus on piloting supersceded the other goings on in the ship's cabin. The sound of the others faded into non-existence and even the roar of the ship forcing its way through the dense atmosphere was drowned to his ears. At first the cloud layer held like a solid structure, but a moment later, like a layer of ice breaking upon a lake surface, the resistance gave way and they plunged into the inky blackness of the clouds. The winds buffeted the ship harmlessly, though it didn't add to the comfort of those inside. Tendrals of electrical energy began to compose themselves on the ships hull. The raw energy boiling through the clouds and the sudden introduction of a metalic hull in the humid environment gathered across the surface of the ship, lighting it up in the sky for the inhabitants on the ground to see if they happened to look up. The second sun blazed dully as it moved through the cloud layer, ever brightening as it passed through the wall. A sparkle of energy formed off the starboard side and Bishop's attention snapped to it. The click bellowed to his senses, a minute flash that served as a trenchant forshadow of what would immediatly follow. He rolled the ship to port, jostling the ill-prepared, as an explosion of energy racked through the cloud formations, targetting the negetive ions that had been covering the ships hull. It burst through the clouds in a brilliant blue flash, sparking red shots of lightning from the ships hull where it grazed by. Straightening the ship out easily, Bishop broke the cloud floor and immediatly yanked up on the control stick and dropped the engines to a quarter their power. The remaining energy sparked off of the ships body over the dense foilage they were passing over. In the distance sat two sets of buildings that stood above the trees. One was a small village of stone buildings surrounding what appeared to be a temple and not far from it poked the building tops and smoke stacks of one of the abandoned Imperial mining facilities. He adjusted their trajectory slightly to angle for that area as he accessed his comm.*

"I'm through Raynuk, I see two sets of buildings. One Imperial and one from the native culture. As soon as we decide where we want to begin, we can land."

*He glanced over his shoulder at the others and let slip a wry grin.*

"Well that wasn't near as bad as I expected it to be the first time through."

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk nodded when he heard Bishop's comm*

"Roger that...im commin through..."

*His eyes diverted slightly to the left, as his fingers punched two buttons that seemed quite out of place. They were for the Electro-shock plating that Raynuk had installed back on Coruscant as a defence mesure against the bugs. He hadnt used it in the fight on Kashyyk, but he was glad he had it now. The Virago lurched slightly as it entered the clouds. He charged the electoshock plating with postive Ions, so that the bolts would deliberatly deflect off of his ship. The Virago lurched again, getting pushed aside by a rather large bolt that would have fried him normally. He followed the same vector as Bishop did, swerving and weaving through the bolts infront of him.

"Bishop, lets make way to the imperial building, I do belive they'll be both more accomidating, and they'll have landing pads..."

The Virago swooped down to the left, towards the Imperial building. Raynuk did a flyby to check the building out, as well as to see if it had any air defences, which he found out it didnt. He made a second pass, and found a landing pad. The Virago set down slowly, and Raynuk climbed out, wrapping his cloaks around him in the driving rain*

"Perfect.." he muttered as he saught shelter under the profile of his ship and waited for the Hell's Envy to make its landing.*

1fE1uLv.png

*Rivhen Eranu sat across from the dark Kaylynn, trading mischevious glances with her. Tarrian looks back and the two masked their faces with serious looks, but when she looked away the two began laughing.*

When we get to the surface I'll explain to the Imperial governor the value of letting us use his rather expansive living quarters. It will be storming outside, here take my jacket.

*Rivhen heard the access ramp lower and the rain pattering against the hull. Humid air rushed in from the outside, so thick it was nearly tangible.*

I have waited for this all my life,

the passion,

the love,

the hatred,

the fear,

the suffering.

The darkest kiss tastes the sweetest.

*The tail end of the Hell's Envy whipped around at Bishop's willing touch. The craft settled down near the Virago even as the landing feet locked in their extended position. He rose from the pilot's chair and glanced back at the Rivhen fellow. Odd, he had not known he was there. Especially odd since he had not noticed him join them on their flight to Kashyyk, nor had he seen him on the wookie homeplanet, or even joining them on the ship after the battle. Yet there he was anyway.*

"Odd."

*He strode towards the lowered ramp, brushing past the youth that seemed to think he was suitable for his daughter. As he passed Tarrian and his room, a black cloak whipped through the air and curled around his frame. The hood was pulled well over his head, shielding him from the driving rain as he stood at the entry of the ramp. He identified Raynuk's dark frame, somehow fuller appearing than it had before the previous battle, outlined against the stark wall of rain and his ship. He crossed the water soaked landing pad to reach the Sith Master and nodded his greetings.*

"We should contact any local authorities and find a place to set ourselves up for the night. In the morning we can begin preparing the area as we see fit. The local Greenies should prove easy to manipulate, especially if they see the power we weild."

Bishop.jpg

*Darth Heretic got up from his seat and mumbled something under his breath to the effect of "Nice piloting. I'm sure a clumsy wookie could have done better".. Taking his personal effects from the ship, he put his hood up and went into the driving rain. He wondered why the Sith had never selected this planet as a base of operations before. It was perfect. The cloud cover alone would prevent all but the deepest of scans from the outer atmosphere, and the climate would be most inhospitable to any Republic forces. All they had to do was adapt, which is what Sith were VERY capable of. Catching up With Bishop and Raynuk, to hear them discussing contacting the local Imperial authority, to secure provisions for the night. Good idea. Everything would look alot clearer after a few hours mediation. In the meantime, the 3 Masters stood in the driving rain, discussing planetary ideas.*

untitled.JPG

OOC: *BLink BLink and scratches his head* I wasnt aware I was a master...when'd this happen?! i didnt even take the trials yet Lol. I was gonna ask you about that Justin...

IC:

*Raynuk nodded and looked off to the left in the distance before turning back to Bishop and Heretic*

"On my way over here I did some reading, and it said there were some rather large temples somewhere on this planet, we could use those...But yes, for now, I think we should go speak to the imperials..."

*He pushed off from his ship and walked back out into the rain in the direction of the Impereal Citidel. Outside were two guards, they moved to stop Raynuk, but he didnt feel like talking. So he walked on, the guards limp on the ground. He walked to the door, and looked straight up, waiting for the door to open*

OOC:

Er, is there gonna be an imperal dude or should we just walk in?

1fE1uLv.png

After barely making it throung the atmosphere and a ugly crash landing, Darth Vyxor got out of his ship and started to look around. One of the first things he noticed was a group of people and from the looks of it they were sith. Vyxor ran over to the group and said to noone in particular "I, Darth Vyxor would be honored to be trained in the ways of the sith. Could any of you help me?" After finishing Vyxor walked a little bit closer to see what everyone looked like.

John collected his wandering thoughts as usually happened while traveling across space... His mind wandered or flew in tangents, considering he wasnt flying or ever concerned himself with much throughout the voyage, it was just normal...

He stood up, his personal effects were not many, most left on Kashyyk, a worthless swoop bike and a few rations... Only the clothes on his back and his weapons... He walked off the ship, driving rain met with his face and he covered it with his cloak...

Walking a certain distance, taking in the surroundings, a new face who surprisingly made its way here, a Darth Vyxor, came and asked to be trained in the ways of the Sith... Keeping the thought to himself, Another hopeful... I seriously hope I am not babysitting this one... a slight grin came across his face...

He walked on, the hopeful about twenty meters ahead of him, approaching the 3 Masters as they approached the Imperial citadel...

"Good luck..." said John as a joke as he saw Vyxor approach them...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*DH turned to look and see John, looking predominantly better, and he saw a small one behind him, whose Force signature he did not recognize. He nudged Bishop and nodded his head to the newest one.*

You recognize this new one?

*Bishop shook his head no. DH turned and approached the new one. About 10 meters from him, he Force-pulled the newest one to him, pulled out and ignited his lightsaber.*

Uou have approxiamtly 10 seconds to expalin who you are and how you got here, lest you fiind yourself thumbin it back to your homeworld.

untitled.JPG

* Slave 3 lands and Z walks out. With hatred in him for what happend back there on Kashyyk. Z sees he siths and walks to the. Z bows*

" Hello."

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

There is no Peace , There is only Hate

Through Hate, I Gain Strenght

Through Strenght, I Gain Power

Through Power, I Gain Victory

Through Victory my chains are broken

*Dv walks out of the Virago. He see the new comer.*

"Greetings, I am Darth Vile, I to am looking for a master. So the only thing we could do is to wait."

*Dv wals toward Zhartor. He can feel Zhartors anger. Dv smirted*

"Nice to see you again. How was your death? Did it hurt?"

*Dv anger from the war was still burning through him from the war. It felt good*

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

* Z eyes went red as he staired in to DV.*

" Well i dont know does this hurt?"

*Z takes his swords out and slashes Viles legs off. V falls on the ground and screams with agony.*

" Its true not to struck down a fellow sith but we're not siths yet.*

* Z smirks and picks Dv up and takes him to his ship.*

" Dont worry u will be ok. Slave here will fix u up. I hope u dont mind having mechanical legs. They will make u faster so dont worry."

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

OOC: Zahtor always wears a helm since what happende on Kashyyk so u didnt break my jaw u just poped it out of place.

* Smiles as blood flys out of his mouth. Z poops his jaw back with agony *

" Arnt u forgetting, pain only makes u stronger. "

* Z turns to Slave*

"Fix him up good. Okay?"

" Yes sir."

" I want him good in a half a hour."

" Yes sir."

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

((OCC: Kev I told you that your not wareing a helment. you never said that yoou did in any of you posts. Not here, not Kashyyyk, not last call, not any where. Accept, that you jaw is broken.))

IN:

*The droid finished one leg and went to the other. He did not want to speak at Zhartor at a situation like this*

Some day, Thought Dv.Someday, faight will come that I will destroy you. And I have a feeling it's near.

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

OOC:(( Josiah read. It says that Zahtor wears a helm ever since he died. An when does any body really say that they put some thing on. U lost deal with it. Ur legs are cut off but ull get new and better ones.)))

IC: * Z walks out side and looks at the siths.*

" He'll be ok."

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

OOC((Geoff, if you look at the Kashyyyk thread you'll see that Rivhen was there since the begininning, and was with Bishop on the shuttle to the city platform. I got Tarrian's permission to be on the Hell's Envy before posting. Oh, and I'll take care of the Imperial aspect of the planet...))

*Rivhen catches a hover lift over to the Imperial garrison and requisitions the support of a squad of stormtroopers. He then makes a comm to the governor's aide, requesting information regarding Imperial taxes on Mimban.

Riding in an LAV with the Stormtroopers over to the Governor's mansion, Rivhen gives the stormtroopers their orders. The proles accept them mindlessly, as is expected. When the LAV arrives at the mansion, Rivhen and the squad move out and override the front door lock. A servant inside begins to raise a protest, but is halted by the blaster bolt that reduces his face to a gurgling heap of melted flesh. The group makes their way to the governor's office and confronts the governor.*

You have betrayed the Imperial order by withholding money from Imperial tax collectors. Taxes are used to fund the imperial military that defends our planets from external and internal threats, to disregard this sacred duty can mean only one punishment.

*As if by some unspoken signal, the squad of stormtroopers simultaneously open fire on the governor, leaving nothing but a burned corpse, flesh melted to his chair at parts.*

Very artistic. Sergeant, see if you can get this preserved after this operation is over.

*The unit moves back into the main hall where they findthe governor's wife and daughter standing on the second level overlook. One of the storm troopers snaps off a shot at the mother, striking her in the throat. She flounders like a fish out of water before she dies. Not one to waste an opportunity, Rivhen asks the daughter what her size is. The terrified girl rattles off some numbers which make Rivhen smile.*

Perfect.

*Rivhen unholsters his blaster and fires a shot that impacts on the girl's right shoulder, spinning her and sending her over the railing. She lets out an ear piercing shriek as she falls and lands, so Rivhen draws his other blaster and shoots her until she is silent.*

Her clothing will fit Kaylynn perfectly. Sergeant, there are two toddlers on the second level, dispose of them.

*Rivhen comms the governor's aide and informs him of his recent promotion. He also instructs him to look over Mimban's tax records for abuse, and if they are clean, to alter them and take the profits as a bonus. He then comms the Sith, informing them that the new governor will be most affable in the new Sith temple, and that the greenies will immediately start its construction.

Finally, he comms Kaylynn through the comm he left in the jacket he gave to her, informing her that he had a surprise...*

I have waited for this all my life,

the passion,

the love,

the hatred,

the fear,

the suffering.

The darkest kiss tastes the sweetest.

OOC: Chad that was a post...

IC: Walking out of the ship with Kaylynn by her side, Tarrian makes her way over to Bishop, Raynuk and Heretic in time to hear the comm from Rivhen about the Imperials. she then hears the comm beep in Kaylynn's jacket and watches her daughter smile at what this Rivhen must have said.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: Yeah, upon checking Rivhen's posts, I did see that he had posted on Kashyyk. I also noticed the two week gap between that post and the recent one.

"Perhaps the runt isn't so bad after all."

*Bishop glanced at Raynuk and Darth Heretic before turning to Tarrian and Kaylynn. He stepped towards them, leaving the shelter of the Virago and entering the drowning rain that pounded down upon them in windswept droves. He had to raise his voice slightly over the rain as he spoke to them.*

"I need to finish some things with John, I will meet up with you both later. If you can find a place for the three of us, that'd be appreciated."

*He cast Kaylynn a glance as she listened to the comm then turned and walked off, expecting that John would follow close behind. Thunder sounded overhead and light blazed through dark clouds. The Stormtrooper at the first door they encountered provided the information that Bishop needed. Four floors down he pushed open the door to one of the installations many furnaces. The largest of the ones there, it provided heat for the majority the facility. Heat washed over Bishop's body as he entered the room, stepping to the side as John entered. The molten red glow danced in his eyes for a moment before he turned to face his apprentice.*

"Once, I was a Jedi. As I neared the completion of my training, I was given a crystal, harvested from the planet Ilum, and a box full of parts. They told me to build myself a lightsaber that would reflect my very being. I built another much later. Niether ever presented themselves as true extentions of my being. It was not until I discovered the taste of the dark side that I learned what it truly meant to craft a weapon as a part of yourself."

*Bishop opened his left hand, revealing the crystal of one of his lightsabers he had extracted some time during their walk. The red orb seemed even more brilliant in the presence of the room's furnace. The light and heat made it glow in his hand, highlighting the tendrals of ionized energy he had fused into it. The near gold strands shone in contrast to the full, dark red of his own blood that had been poured into its creation. The most personal fuel for his lightsabers that he could muster.*

"While the shell of your saber and the ability with which it is constructed will determine how it is used, your crystal will determine what it is as a being. Your saber will take on a life of its own in your hands. The Sith have, for ages, crafted their own crystals in furnaces much like this one. The super heated core and your control of the Force will turn this-"

*A leather bag full of fragmented rock, pouched liquid, and sealed gases wsa produced from his cloak.*

"-into a crystal worthy of a Sith's hands. It will become a being which you weild and control just as you do the Force itself. Pour your hate, your anger, your emotions, everything that makes you who you are and gives you power, into this task. The more you infuse it with yourself and raw, unbridaled fury, the better it will serve you. It is the epitome of your Sith training. When you are done, seek me out."

*With a parting nod, Bishop left his apprentice to his task. He closed the door behind him and John was alone with just the heat, the burning metal, and potential wrapped within one leather bag to keep him company. Meanwhile Bishop made one of two journeys he intended to make well before John would complete his task. His first stop was the medical bay. It was about time he tended to his damaged hand.*

Bishop.jpg

After stopping himself from pissing himself from fright, he says "Umm... Umm... Sir I want to train as a sith and i didn't know where to go and this planet looked like i would be if I was a sith so thats where i went."

*After the crash landing Outcast walked out of the ship.*"We are finally here but who was flying the ship because once i become a master i'll kill you"*outcast looks at the sith trying to see if there weas a guilty face anywhere.*"Finally i can train to become a sith."*thinks to himself:yeh i'm here but will i survive the training if i can even be picked as a sith apprentice.: sighs and the young hopeful sith walks into a corner.*

*Raynuk got quite tired of waiting, so he smashed the door controls on the outside, and the managed to re-wire them with a spark, causing the doors to open. He walked into the compound. After wandering around he stumbles apon Rivhen and the stormtroopers, who immediatly raise their blasters against the Sith*

"So I guess you must be Rivhen judging from the dead bodies, and the comm we received. The Sith need a suitable place to set up a base, any suggestions? One of the temples perhaps?"

1fE1uLv.png

*DH sees Raynuk enter the compound, and sees that he is confronted by the unmistakable white of stormtroopers. Dropping the trainee, he walks over and backs the master up. Raynuk feels DH walk up behind him and motions with his hand that he wants him to stay with him, in case any toubble starts.*

untitled.JPG