Concord Dawn

Adi-Wan

Crosa blasted out of hyperspace into Concord Dawn. He looked around.

Where are you Delta.... ah! There you are...

Crosa commed his old friend.

COMM TO DELTA73

Delta! This is Crosa. What's going on? Thought I would follow you to see if you needed me or if I could help you with a bounty.

END COMM

Crosa awaited Delta73s reply...

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Crosa nodded to himself as Delta filled him in on the details. After Delta finished, Crosa said

"Alright, then where just waiting for a comm back... well we may be in for a wait..."

Crosa then sat back crossed his legs to wait. After about ten minutes he said to Delta

"Well, from the looks of it, their not going to respond. Unless their sleeping, dead or gone. Should we go down there and knock or should we let ourselves in?"

Crosa slid his helmet on to match the rest of his neo-crusader armor. Crosa knew there was going to be action, and he would welcome it.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Crosa heard the pre-recorded voice that boomed from the door.

"I'm sorry, but the Kal-Koran family is not available right now. Please leave a message at the front door and when we return we will get back to you. Please do not enter this house as it could be the last one you enter with your own limbs. Thank you and have a nice day."

Crosa frowned. This added a good amount of confusion to everything. The force knew whether they were here or not. But, then again, would they answer the door to two people wanting there heads for a bounty. Crosa shook his head...

Typical of these mandolorians...

He was about to tell Delta to activate the Det pack, but then Crosa got something like a gut feeling telling him he shouldnt.

huh...

He decided to tell Delta his doubts

"Maybe it's a trap. I know I have no proof at all, but maybe going through the front is not to smart. I mean, they could have something rigged, or an auto turett. Maybe we should go through the roof or the back..."

Crosa switched on his Stealth feature on his neo-crusader armor. He doubted he needed it... but still....

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

((OOC: I have no idea what you just did in that last post. Oh well...

BTW where did you get all this stuff! ))

Crosa dived away as the auto turret shot at him. Thanks goodness Crosa had his stealth feature on. The auto turrets still knew where he was but could not shoot as accuratly as regular. After a few minutes Crosa got tired and started shooting at the auto turret. He missed. Crosa then grabbed his vibro-blade and chucked it at the turret. He scored a hit. The first turret was down. Crosa then turned to Delta who was having problems hitting the auto turret. Crosa aimed his gun and fired. The final turret was down. He turned to Delta

"We should have gone through the roof... But, now we need to find away out of here. My guess is our bounty is escaping. I wouldn't try any more explosions considering they probably have more chemtrox in the building."

• Like 1
8HRxc.jpg[/url]

As the doors closed and the turrets appeared, Crosa could only think of one explanation...

Trap...

He heard Delta yell something about Crosa taking the turret shooting blaster bolts. Crosa saw the turret aiming towards him. He jumped away to dodge. Crosa was fast, but not fast enough. The turret shot out a blast that found itself in Crosas left arm. The Armor took most of it, but Crosa was still in pain. He dived away as fast as he could and made sure to see if his stealth feature was still on. That should give him the edge he needed. After hopping around avoding blaster bolts, Crosa took aim at the turret and fired away.

Score!

Crosa then turned around to see how Delta was doing with his turret. He looked around right in time to see Delta jam a broom into the turret. The turret exploded and the room lit up like a candle. Crosa was lifted off his feet and thrown back a meter from the force of the explosion.

I hate this chemtrox stuff! It is not improving my outlook on life...

He checked his injury. His arm now limp and useless. Crosa brought out his sidearm so he could fire acuritly with only one arm. He saw Delta, who seemed to be equily in pain, motioning to him that there comm was jammed. Crosa then followed Delta to where they found, and blew up, a door. As they walked through crosa heard delta say

"Open up or you will face the consequences! This is your only way out!"

Crosa could not help but adding.

"And no more funny stuff or we might just skip the bounty and kill you right off the bat. Painfully."

Crosa had no intention of doing that, but he felt like saying it anyways. Besides, it could inspire fear in there opponents and make them easier to catch.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

(( Also, I am NOT behind the mines. Delta clearly posted I stepped over the mine feild with him))

As the blade shoved out the oppened door Crosa tried his best to duck. But he was too slow. Though the Vibro-Blade missed Delta by a long shot, it scored a hit into Crosa's left shoulder, which happened to be already useless. The pain made Crosa drop his Blaster Pistol. As Delta shouted out the reasonable offer (or threat) to Jaden, Crosa drew his vibro blade with his un-injured arm. If this guy decided to go down with a fight, Crosa wanted to kill (or disable) the man himself. Crosa sneered at Jaden from under his helmet. This guy had practictly cost him his arm. Crosa waited to see if Jaden was going to surrender or die. Crosa was fine with both.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

((I don't have much to post about. Delta covered most of it.))

As Crosa and Delta waited for Jademn to talk, Crosa took care of his

injuries. As he cleaned them up, he looked at the defeated Jaden Kal-Koran. The mandoloraian had cost him alot of pain, and almost his ship. Crosa slid his helmet off, and walked over near the only surviving Kal-Koran. Crosa doubted Jaden would be playing anymore tricks today.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

((Delta is gone until wendsday, so its just me for now))

Crosa crouched down low to look Jaden in the eye, or where he thought his eyes were under his helmet.

" Your not in any position to negotiate. And I am in no mood to negotiate, considering the damage you have put me through. Now, you can take off your armor willingly, or you can be be knocked out and we will take it from you by force. It's your choice..."

Crosa stood up put stun cuffs on Jadens arms and legs, then continoud speaking.

" As you can see, there is very little chance you will be able to kill yourself. I respect mandolorian tradisions and all, but it would be unfortunate for all of us if you died."

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

(( I am pretty sure Delta has a plans for you, so I won't do anything major by myself. ))

Crosa nodded.

" I agree, you can't take your armor off with your hands bound... hmmm"

Suddenly Crosa lashed out with the butt of his gun and knocked Jaden out. Crosa quickly took jaden stun cuffs off of Jaden, took of the armor from jaden, and searched him thoroughly for weapons and other items. Then Crosa put the stun cuffs back on Jaden, and all but destroyed the armor with grenades. Crosa finished with all of this just as the Malta came in for a landing. Crosa put Jaden in one of the prison cells where he could be no harm to anyone (including himself). Crosa then told Delta to tranfer 50% of the bounty to his credit acount then jumped into his ship and flew off leaving Delta73 in charge.

(( Remember Jaden, I searched you and put stun cuffs on both your hands and ankles. I would appreciate if you would accept that you have been cought and there is no escaping by your own means.))

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

• 3 months later...

What was left of Black Sun came out of hyperspace and started there decent into Concord Dawn. Concord Dawn was an arid, sparsely populated world inhabited mainly by farmers. Crosa remembered this place from when he and Delta had taken the bounty on the Kal-Korans. It had been a while, but not long enough for Crosa to forget how well of a temporary base it could be. Crosa walked over to the bridge of the medical ship and ordered a landing near some deserted buildings and warehouses. The place was more or less deserted, and was a perfect spot to lie low and rebuild. Personally, Crosa hated lying low, but it was the best thing Crosa could do for Black Sun at the moment.

As Black Sun landed, Crosa gave out orders. All able working men and women that were not busy treating the wounded needed to start working on building a temporary base as well as a shipyard. Black Sun needed a fleet almost as much as they needed a base. While agents went to work building the base, Crosa transferred his personal funding into the Black Sun account.

We're gonna need it...

With that done, Crosa went to oversee the construction of the new base. He could not help but wonder what became of the rest of the high ranking agents...

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

"Well things are kinda in a mess right now. I come and go as I please but now I return. We will need a base to call home. The galaxy is being attacked. I am going to send a message to our people of how to find us. Untill Jacen, Piccolo, or Brendo show up themsevles I am taking comand. If you have a problem with that fine. The only thing you can do is suck it up and do what must be done. We have a lot to do and no time for bickering."

Crosa stood there, trying to proccess what just happened. An unidenified agent just walked up to Crosa and announced his leadership of Black Sun. A normal agent in Crosa's position would have been logical and submitted to the new proclaimed superior. But Crosa wasn't logical. He interupted the stranger, who was now trying to help the construction.

"I'm sorry, but let me get this straight. You can just dance right in here and proclaim leadership of Black Sun? I'm sorry but I can't permit that. I don't give a crap if the Galaxy is being attacked, you are not taking Black Sun without Jacen's permission. I'm in charge until someone who I trust to lead Black Sun comes along. Until then you're going to have to leave or help out under my command. It's your choice."

Crosa said this with confidence, but without cockiness. He had learned his lesson about cockiness in his last duel with the sith Julio. Just in case of any trouble, Crosa nodded to three Black Sun agents who currently stood behind the stranger. The agents' loyalty to Crosa was second only to their loyalty to Jacen and Crosa was confident in there ability to fight if need be.

"Just to make things clear. Leadership of Black Sun is not something I want, but the over all condition of Black Sun is something I care about, and it's something I wouldn't trust in your hands. Good day."

With that, Crosa started to walk away to begin overseeing construction once again.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Crosa stared at Kal. He really was cocky wasn't he. The stranger also seemed to be trying to indimidate Crosa. Not a wise move.

Never realize how good of a leader Piccolo was until you get stuck with this kind of guy...

Crosa glanced over at Kal's blaster, then he looked over towards the wounded agents that Kal had hurt. He obviously wasn't concerned with the agent's loyalty considering he had just blasted some of the few able bodied men. Crosa rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Fine, if you want Black Sun, you can have it."

Crosa hated leaving Black Sun like this, but this was Silas's problem, not his. On his way to his ship, he stopped by the cloning center. He left a note for Delta to tell him what was going on and where he could find Crosa if he ever got as fed up with Black Sun as Crosa was. With that done, Crosa jumped into the cockpit of his ship and blasted off, planning on never returing.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]