Concord Dawn

Adi-Wan

When he arrived at the floor, He looked at the Glass cases for the guest shower. He turned the knob for the warm water until he heard it click, and then the cold for a click. As the Knobs clicked, Jaden spoke the activation Key: Aliit ory'shya Taldiin.

From the there the Knobs opened and a retinal scan was necessary to prove that at least the person was part Fett. A numpad opened from the side and Jaden typed in the 20 digit access codes for the base. (known by myself, so the combo must be posted. Anyone wishing to gain access must provide me with the Key via PM). The shower side facing the showerhead slid apart, revealing heavy blast doors. The men walked through the long tunnel, as the numcode had not only let them through, but also disabled the minefield that was the hallway they were now walking in. They approached the last door and had another retinal scan performed and they both stepped through the door.

"Set up the arial perimeter" He said to his brother. "And put me on with Kylam." Then he turned to admire his household.

Approximately 40 rooms were in the building, Three stories with a basement. He estimated the total area to be approximately 800 square meters in size, a genuine mansion. There were very few windows as Boba himself had very much liked his artificial lighting. Ever Paranoid, Boba had made most of his walls out of Permacrete layers, approximatly twelve half inch thick ones, with 1/8th inch thick durasteel reinforcements. There were many trophies within the house and Nearly anything you could want for weaponry, exotic and local. The Rooms were Beautiful, while the interior was thick and coarse, the exterior look of the walls were gorgeous, with inlays of exotic metals and trophies of hunts themselves. There were heads mounted in the atrium of exotic beasts, as well as some of the more infamous hunts: Jedi.

Come to mention it, Boba kept those lightsaber's didn't he? As well as a grand library concerning species and their habits, as well as the force users and their little religion. Boba had connections. It was as simple as that.

Raden got out of his daydream though and went over to a switch and pulled it. Instantaneously, an invisible shield that protected from all types of beam, laser, and concussion weapons was initiated and an EMP blast that shut down all things in the blast radius that used inorganic fuel sources. Raden started to think: anything that went off in this house could not only be extinguished, but likely explode at the flick of a button. Chemtrox was highly explosive and easily placed into the area. Raden noticed that the metal was entirely uninfluenced by the force as he tried to move it himself. "But then again, I've only rarely felt it. HE locked all of these buttons in place to make sure that they wouldn't be changed: they required a retinal scan for a change.

Raden then turned around and looked at the viewscreen expecting Kylam's face there.

Edited by Guest

Ready or Not... Watch your Back

RadenSig.jpg

"Arial Perimeter set." said Jaden as he moved to the switches near the viewscreen. Hitting a few more buttons, he got Kylam on-screen for the conversation.

Delta's ARC-170 blasted out of Hyperspace above Concord Dawn, Delta immediantly began scanning the surface, and after a while came up with an energy shield originating from a mansion of somekind. Including the power signatures of Auto-turrets inside the Buildings. He continued scanning and figured the shied was originating in the buildings and was covering the inside of the house.

He COMMED the surface to Jaden and his Kin...

"Jaden Kal Corun and Associats, please do surrender yourself to the Powers of Black Sun or be destroyed, I will await your answer!"

End COMM.

Delta lowered his ship into orbit and activated his weapons sytems...

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Crosa blasted out of hyperspace into Concord Dawn. He looked around.

Where are you Delta.... ah! There you are...

Crosa commed his old friend.

COMM TO DELTA73

Delta! This is Crosa. What's going on? Thought I would follow you to see if you needed me or if I could help you with a bounty.

END COMM

Crosa awaited Delta73s reply...

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

"Delta! This is Crosa. What's going on? Thought I would follow you to see if you needed me or if I could help you with a bounty."

Delta heard the the comm and filled Crosa in on the details, including the shields, autoturrets and the like.

Delta Opened a personal comm to Crosa, and maintained it open so that they could talk...

Ca'Aran

OOC: In the Apologies of My family thread in the WBS forum, I have heard it stated that many things I have done have irked multiple people. For full details, see the thread itself. However, I will say that what is done is done, but nothing else incredibly elaborate will be added. Some of the stuff posted by myself, however eccentric, is cannonical by Mando terms. Nothing else weird will pop up, so rest easy folks... Here goes nothing

BTW Kylam is on Vaca for another day or two so I have to get her out of trouble. Sorry.

IC: The comm blared over his head in a special comm device that was one way: It could receive incoming comms, but it was incapable of transmitting sound. Raden turned off his Comm and told his brother to do the same. He quickly obliged. Now they could talk without the comm itself being intercepted

"Say nothing." he told his brother as he noticed he was reaching for the comm switch. "The bounty is wanted alive, however he wants this thing to appear. Don't act like we are home and everything will be fine. No sensors could possibly read our life signatures or heat sigs. We'll act like these are standard measures that protect our household on a daily basis."

Raden knew the door was sensorproof and even if they did bombard them, the room was pressurized with three months rations and vital necessities for four men: they would have to come in to take them out in short.

Raden threw his hands up in the air and decided something.

"Change. There is no sense in us using the Great men's armor if we don't want to impress anyone. It'll just get scratched up. Go get Dad's from the shelf. I'll get our other grandfather's from our maternal side. He made some in his day, for the wedding."

Both men acted on this piece of advice and both emerged from their corners changed into their parents' armor. "Virtually the same stuff, but not exactly. Fit it with a dartcaster from the shelf and maybe a vibro-bayonette." Both did as suggested.

"Fierfek. I just realized something..." and his voice trailed off. "Kylam doesn't know anything about this, and so we have to warn her. Wait here, I'll go. Gas me if you need to, clone's work just as well. Fight hard, brother." And he went upstairs. Raden went into the hallway and got her to get dressed in her grandmother's armor. He motioned for prolonged silence and got her back downstairs and into the safehouse, he was sure, before the would-be attacker's sensors got back online.

”œTurn off your comm.”

RadenSig.jpg

Crosa nodded to himself as Delta filled him in on the details. After Delta finished, Crosa said

"Alright, then where just waiting for a comm back... well we may be in for a wait..."

Crosa then sat back crossed his legs to wait. After about ten minutes he said to Delta

"Well, from the looks of it, their not going to respond. Unless their sleeping, dead or gone. Should we go down there and knock or should we let ourselves in?"

Crosa slid his helmet on to match the rest of his neo-crusader armor. Crosa knew there was going to be action, and he would welcome it.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Delta listened to Crosa and agreed,

"Well let's go then...wake up time mates!"

Delta flew towards the Kal-Koran residence, Crosa on his tale, and landed outside the residence. He popped the hatch, sealed off his armor, grabbed his gear, weapons, explosives, and his E-web. Crosa landed and grabbed his own gear also. Delta and Crosa ran to the front entrance of the great house. Delta planted a charge on the front door and backed up away from the door and found cover.

Delta yelled into the complex,

"This is your last chance! Surrender of face the wrath of Black Sun!"

Delta looked at Crosa and cocked his DC-17 inspecting it.

I have not fought other Mandos like myself in a long time. These Kal-Korans are supposed to be descended from Boba himself; Boba was kind of my brother since we were both cloned from Jango Fett. Boba and I were the only clones that were not growth accelerated. So We knew each other very well. So these are his grandkids! Amazing, that I am not an old dead man, like Boba. After the Clone wars, during order 66 my, I saved my Jedi commander and helped her escape. I escaped with her, we parted ways and I was put in Stasis by the Kaminoians. After they learned of my treachery for some reason they kept me alive, and I awoke and here I am Years later not a day over 17. It is sad in a way”¦

Delta snapped out of his thought and primed the Detonator. He yelled again at these unresponsive Kal-Korans,

”œSurrender and you will not be harmed!”

Ca'Aran

The unexpected voice of Raden Kal-Koran arose from the Doorway.

"I'm sorry, but the Kal-Koran family is not available right now. Please leave a message at the front door and when we return we will get back to you. Please do not enter this house as it could be the last one you enter with your own limbs. Thank you and have a nice day."

It was an automatic greeting for anyone who would try to enter their house. Primed as a normal defense mechanism, the Idea was to portray innocence and non-existance within the house, yet at the same time keep out all would-be robbers. Raden had primed this early on without notifying anyone. The EMP had messed up any of their attackers weapons that ran off of electrical charges.

"If this doesn't work, we could be in for a fight." Said Raden. "I need to know when these people are going to get here to give us the materials for our stuff. Unfortunately I have a better Idea....."

He piggybacked a typed, uninterceptable comm to their ships on Ryloth. Both descended far away from the house, out of sight of the two hunters. They were ready to be called at any time for assistance in the enevitable battle should the hunters not back away. Little did they know that the entire thing was being watched via vidcams in the doorbell region

"Chemtrox the first room but only a little. It should be enough for the detpack that they've placed on our front door. It's colorless, odorless, and little to no scanners can trace it. Flood it."

And he pulled the switch, mixing air with chemtrox; A sure mishap of the men now hunting them would be to try to blow anything through their front door.

RadenSig.jpg

Crosa heard the pre-recorded voice that boomed from the door.

"I'm sorry, but the Kal-Koran family is not available right now. Please leave a message at the front door and when we return we will get back to you. Please do not enter this house as it could be the last one you enter with your own limbs. Thank you and have a nice day."

Crosa frowned. This added a good amount of confusion to everything. The force knew whether they were here or not. But, then again, would they answer the door to two people wanting there heads for a bounty. Crosa shook his head...

Typical of these mandolorians...

He was about to tell Delta to activate the Det pack, but then Crosa got something like a gut feeling telling him he shouldnt.

huh...

He decided to tell Delta his doubts

"Maybe it's a trap. I know I have no proof at all, but maybe going through the front is not to smart. I mean, they could have something rigged, or an auto turett. Maybe we should go through the roof or the back..."

Crosa switched on his Stealth feature on his neo-crusader armor. He doubted he needed it... but still....

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

"Hey Jaden" said Raden as quietly as he could, "I have to get out of here, we're no use together if we die together. I've heard Black Sun can be pretty creul to their enemies. Can I borrow a way out or something?" He looked at Jaden with as much sorrow as he could. "I'll also need to borrow some armor, there is something that I have to take care of. and Pack it with some extra weapons too, we'll need all the help we can get."

Raden turned away fro his brother after collecting the necessary materials. He started out when....

RadenSig.jpg

Alright, take Knave, it's the fastest and quietest there is, untraceable as to location and nearly silent. It definitely wont be heard by these two folks. Move quickly or they may be able to thwart our plans.”

Its been Nice knowing you bro, Quick give me some DNA so I can clone you if I need to”¦. That's good. Ok I'm going as of now. I'm taking Kylam, as if she gets captured They have a bargaining chip. Good luck and fight hard.”

RadenSig.jpg

OOC: I have taken control of the ships now that they are in my arena of warfare, thanx”¦

Jaden took control of the starfighters after he realized what his brother had done. The two starfighters burnt out of their hiding place. The started with a slow approach and then sprinted after their aggressors ships. Rolling and diving, they took heavy shots at it, disabling the weapons systems and flight systems by catching the ships themselves completely off-guard. Jaden's rose out of the air and blasted straight at it. ”œThis one's for Raden”

((OOC: I have no idea what you just did in that last post. Oh well...

BTW where did you get all this stuff! ))

Crosa dived away as the auto turret shot at him. Thanks goodness Crosa had his stealth feature on. The auto turrets still knew where he was but could not shoot as accuratly as regular. After a few minutes Crosa got tired and started shooting at the auto turret. He missed. Crosa then grabbed his vibro-blade and chucked it at the turret. He scored a hit. The first turret was down. Crosa then turned to Delta who was having problems hitting the auto turret. Crosa aimed his gun and fired. The final turret was down. He turned to Delta

"We should have gone through the roof... But, now we need to find away out of here. My guess is our bounty is escaping. I wouldn't try any more explosions considering they probably have more chemtrox in the building."

• Like 1
8HRxc.jpg[/url]

First off--when in combat, you may not keep posting off of an ally. If the Kal-Koran's both (or all three) post, then you MUST wait until at least one of the two invaders has posted before you may reply again. As such, the latter pair of posts by the Kal-Koran's are nulled, setting everyone back to where they were at that point, with it being on Omega and Delta to post.

Secondly, causing damage to a character using automated turrets is no different than using NPCs, so damage by that is nulled--and placed on Omega and Delta to post their own damage. On that note, it would be wise to acknowledge them and accept at least some for the sake of fairness and realism.

Third, you're allowed to have a base as long as it's reasonable... and established. I don't seem to see any of this being built, but I'll be lenient on this point. If you are going to have a base, from now on you need post the specs at the beginning of its usage. If you already have this established, please point me to where you described its construction.

Finally, I have no idea what you were trying to say with the last post anyway. Try using more... words to describe what's happening as it happens, I have no idea what you're doing--and neither do Omega and Delta as best I can tell. If it doesn't make any sense, then it's likely to be nulled on principle. So, in summation:

Omega and Delta are due to post. Jaden and Raden can't post until they have. They are in a room, with turrets on them, and if they hope to get to their targets they need to get through the door fast. The defenses are allowed just this once, and don't expect to have much more to throw at them. Don't post huge spans of time in combat--if you post running to the hangar, getting in the ship, taking off, and escaping in one post it will be nulled.

• Like 1

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Blast doors sealed on all sides of Delta and Crosa, and auto-turrets popped out of the walls. One was blasting slugs while the other was busy belching Blaster bolts.

Delta rolled towards the Slug-thrower turret, yelling for Crosa to take the blaster one. Delta hit the wall next to the turret and grabbed the broomstick. He jumped in front of the turret as it stopped to find it's target. He jammed the broomstick down the barrel sealing it off. Dleta jumped away as the turret exploded. The chemotrex exploded as well blasting the room with fire and shrapnel. Delta screamed as shrapnel laced into his thigh puncturing his suit. Fire followed through the hole burning up and down his thigh as his suit sealed, putting out his burning flesh. The expanding gasses from the chemotrex and the fire blew out the blast doors. The automatic fire extinguishers in the ceiling started putting out the fire.

He looked over to Crosa and tapped his helmet indicating that they could not communicate.

He scanned the control panel and followed the commands to activate the auto turrets back to its source. Delta used hand motions to show Crosa to follow him. He followed corridors until they came to what appeared to be a guest shower. He scanned the wall, and found a door.

His comm unit unjammed as he neared the door. He laid two detpacks on the blast doors and backed around the corner.

He detonated them and Crosa and him stepped through the door. And saw a long straight corridor. And a last door, He and Crosa stepped through the disabled minefield and straight to the retinal scan door.

"Open up or you will face the consequences! This is your only way out!"

Ca'Aran

As the doors closed and the turrets appeared, Crosa could only think of one explanation...

Trap...

He heard Delta yell something about Crosa taking the turret shooting blaster bolts. Crosa saw the turret aiming towards him. He jumped away to dodge. Crosa was fast, but not fast enough. The turret shot out a blast that found itself in Crosas left arm. The Armor took most of it, but Crosa was still in pain. He dived away as fast as he could and made sure to see if his stealth feature was still on. That should give him the edge he needed. After hopping around avoding blaster bolts, Crosa took aim at the turret and fired away.

Score!

Crosa then turned around to see how Delta was doing with his turret. He looked around right in time to see Delta jam a broom into the turret. The turret exploded and the room lit up like a candle. Crosa was lifted off his feet and thrown back a meter from the force of the explosion.

I hate this chemtrox stuff! It is not improving my outlook on life...

He checked his injury. His arm now limp and useless. Crosa brought out his sidearm so he could fire acuritly with only one arm. He saw Delta, who seemed to be equily in pain, motioning to him that there comm was jammed. Crosa then followed Delta to where they found, and blew up, a door. As they walked through crosa heard delta say

"Open up or you will face the consequences! This is your only way out!"

Crosa could not help but adding.

"And no more funny stuff or we might just skip the bounty and kill you right off the bat. Painfully."

Crosa had no intention of doing that, but he felt like saying it anyways. Besides, it could inspire fear in there opponents and make them easier to catch.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

OOC: we have agreed OOC that our Posts Before cover a good amount of information and therefore stand as posted with the following exceptions on my account...

BTW: the door was untraceable, so how you found the entrance I don't know, but its fine by mem, I can roll with it. Thanx again for not invoking the exact three day rule (and I never said the comm jammer failed, so not a big deal, but try and keep it to my control, iight?)

IC: Raden swore under his breath. How had they found the entrance and penetrated this far into his defenses. These men were nothing short of Gods to be able to come this close and still have most of their limbs intact.

Why the switches hadn't been pulled to seal off each room, lower the autoturrets and defenses, and flood each room with chemtrox gas, he knew not. It didn't really matter, now that they had managed to come all the way across the house, down to the basement floor, through a minefield and all the way to their second door, on the quick information of a computer termainal, that Raden was certain should have blown up in the fire, if the heat could melt the blast doors, something that was known only capapble of a Jedi Weapon.

"Smart, fast, incredibly resilient, and enduring, lots of enduring." He muttered. "If we die in this attempt, or especially if they don't, I'd be hard pressed to find a stronger group of men. I'd be willing to fight alongside these boys any day, should they live. Final examination, boys, and you had better score a hundred..."

Raden pulled a quick lever and sealed the two layers of doors there, thick heavy blast doors, PROVEN, this time, to be only penetrable of a Lightsaber or something of that particular heat range: Nothing the explosion could cause to melt or malfunction. No other lightsabers were in the house, except down here, where all of the weapons of old were kept. Raden punched another button activating the minefield.

He had terminalized it as a minefield, because, it was, indeed a minefield, but so much more than that. Flamethrowers instantly dislodged themselves from the wall. the sandy bottom along the hallway prevented any direct sight of the mines themselves. Spikes descended menacingly from the cieling and floor, ready to be dislodged at any time. It would take the best slicers almost an hours time to crack the code of their retinal scan door.

"Time is something they don't have on their side too," Cracked Raden to Jaden as he pulled that age old switch: the one to set off the autoturrets and Slugthrower mix. the two turrets descended from the the ceiling on both sides of the hallway. Crosa was stranded on the far side of the minefield, and he should have no idea that it had been rearmed, taken that his friend had just walked across relatively unharmed.

"That should hold them until you can be prepared...(Previous post picks up here)

Its been Nice knowing you bro, Quick give me some DNA so I can clone you if I need to”¦. That's good. Ok I'm going as of now. I'm taking Kylam, as if she gets captured They have a bargaining chip. Good luck and fight hard.”

RadenSig.jpg