Concord Dawn

Adi-Wan

The merchant bowed to the two and looked to John and spoke in Mando'a.

"You and your wife have fun with this ship Lord Hartel."

"I will," said Hartel repressing a chuckle.

The Merchant left to go to his shop and register the ship. It was now John and Xae's.

John looked over to Xae with a twinkle in his eye. Her...his wife....perhaps someday. But for now he enjoyed her just being his girlfriend. His lover and more. But he couldn't suppress a laugh and began to explode with laughter at the merchant's comment.

"Probably because we are so incredibly in love." said John picking up Xae and plopping her on the nearest Sofa. Once there he climber on top of her and began to kiss her like a madman.

"I would've probably said the same thing had I been him." He bent down and kissed her more fully feeling her tongue dance against his.

"I love You Xae."

As he scooped her up, Xae-Lin let out a small squeak of surprise.

He kisses left her breathless and then he admitted out loud what he felt towards her.

”œIt's a good thing that I love you too, because you're stuck with me!”

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

"You have to understand a Mandalorian's way of thinking. It would be easy to assume that with the limited number of Mandalorians in this day and age that you had yet to be integrated into Mandalorian culture so the language would still be unfamiliar to you." John said knowledgeably.

"I can also assume that our bond was strong enough for any person to notice. Either way, he told me the registration was transferred into our onboard computer permanently and that he would leave us to our business. So we can spend all day in here if you like. Or I can teach you about the Mandalorian Culture and take you on a stroll through the City. It's up to you."

Xae smiled and nodded her understanding. ”œWell, seeing as how I'm likely to be spending a lot of time with a Mandalorian”¦I would most definitely love to have you show me around the city and learn about your people.”

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

"Alright then, I guess the first order of business will be to actually go out there and go, every girls favorite thing, shopping." John stood up and grabbed her hand pulling her up.

With that they took off out of the Crusader-class ship and made way to a local teamsters office where John ordered the transfer of their goods from his ship and that as payment they could keep his ship. They agreed and set off to transport Xae and his belongings.

"So, do you want to go look at a store which might have supplies for decorating your lightsaber, getting winter clothes, or we could have some dinner, or possibly make you your own set of Mandalorian Armor."

Xae thought for a moment, ”œShopping? Can't say that I've been shopping all that much. There wasn't much on Dathomir in the way of shops and things, not like it is here”¦I think that clothes for colder weather would be best to get first. I've never been to an ice planet before.”

psvBwny.jpg

John smiled and held on to Xae's moving slowly across the city square to get to the Restaurant by the name of Meer's. John entered inside and in an instant service was provided to him including an upfront rack of wine. John had to stick his hands up to stop them from doing what they wished to do, which was to dote upon a Lord.

"Gentleman, I am here to dine with my companion here. Could I be provided a seat and a list of tonights must profound meals."

The men looked at each other and in a flash they took off in directions gathering everything Hartel required including the nights menu.

"Wow, this Jabiimian Boar sounds superb Xae, what do you want for dinner?"

You're certainly popular around here aren't you? She met his eyes as she sent the message so he could see her amusement.

She looked down a the menu grateful that it was in Basic as well as Mando'a. She took a moment to note the difference between the almost pictographic Basic characters and the more straight forward and linear Mando'a letterings. ”œThe Coruscanti Puitza looks good.”

psvBwny.jpg

The waiter bowed to the two and made his escape from their table with a gush of wind. Hartel smiled in gratitude, he was used to being treated this way since his birth, having any other treatment was unreal to him on this planet or any other Mandalorian planet for that manner. John looked to Xae a moment and was happy with this restaurant's atmosphere for it. The luminous glow of the candle between the two flickered its orange hue upon her skin intensifying her already astounding red hair to a vibrant masterpiece. He smiled to her wondering what she found looking at him.

He could feel her in this place as well, this area was so rich in the force and to feel the pool of emotions around John were not even asked for. It wasn't annoying, it was pleasing to know his people, at least the ones here, enjoyed life very much. This of course made it harder to refine them to just Xae alone but the force bond between the two stood out like a strand of gold amongst copper. She seemed pleased with the status quo of their date and John was pleased to know it.

"Alright, our first lesson here is going to be about the men named Mandalore." said John inadvertently across the table to Xae knowing that expanding her knowledge of John's people only made her happier.

"There have been hundreds of Mandalore's in the past 6,000 years of known Mandalorian history. And of course the original Mandalore about 20,000 years ago and it all stems from him. Originally there were a people known as the Taung, they were the best warriors ever known and the had conquered nearly all of the planet of Coruscant, this was many years before the Republic was founded, until they were driven back by a new aggressor. The leader of the Taung named himself Mandalore and thus the Mandalorians began. The Taung moved away from Coruscant to a new planet which they named after their honorable leader, Mandalore.

"For years Mandalore served as a center for Mandalorian ideals, the Taung of course controlled it all but by 6,000 BBY they were intermingled with Humans, Twi'leks, Weequay's, anyone who wished to be Mandalorian. The Mandalorians are a cautious but accepting people so their number's grew. This was unfortunate and the Sith Wars erupted when the Dark Lord Naga Sadow decided to go on rampage and conquer the Republic. The Jedi clashed with them and Master Hoth was one who called in the aid of the Mandalorian's, their beast riders and new basilisk War Droids. The battle was brutal but brilliant and Mandalore rose to the top before being killed by a Gen'Dai named Durge.

"From that point the Mandalorians remained virtually nonexistent, many reigns had occurred and it was not until Mandalore the Indomitable that they grew back on the map. A Sith Lord named Exar Kun approached the Mandalorians offering glory to them, Mandalore took it and commanded his armies against the Jedi and the Republic. They lost again and Mandalore was killed in a jungle on a remote planet.

"Nearly 20 years later a Taung came across the helm of Mandalore and thus he rose to the title of Mandalore himself being called later as Mandalore the Ultimate. He would be the last Taung Mandalore as he started the Mandalorian Wars, as i've told you already.

"After nearly 4,000 years the Mandalorians kept to themselves, Mandalore was always prevalent though until Jaster Meerel was murdered. Since then no Mandalore has existed. It was supposed to go to the man's inheritor, Jango Fett, but the man never rose. Since then the slot was contested. And after the Imperial's destroyed all the Lords and Ladies of the Mandalorian's no one lives to become Mandalore.

"Except Me. But i'm a bit preoccupied. Ah and look our food is here!"

The large plates of Ham and Puitza were set on the table before them smelling of everything wonderful in this world. John waited for Xae to begin eating it was the proper thing to do.

Xae-Lin sat quietly, happy to absorb the information. Hearing that he was the last of the Mandalorian Elites left and what that could possibly mean for the young noble's future, made her better appreciate the kind of relationship that she was sharing with her friend, love and mentor and where such a relationship could potentially lead her in the future. It wasn't necessarily a bad path to walk, in fact she sensed that it could be quite the opposite in fact, though like any path, not without it's bumps along the way.

As the waiter brought their food, she thanked him in Mando'a.

”œI wonder what that preoccupation could be,”

psvBwny.jpg

"I'm not sure it's my place. If I became Mandalore I am sure it would be contested by a multiplex of rogue Mandalorians throughout the galaxy. Besides, being a Jedi seems to be the way I need to lead my life right now. I am very young and being Mandalore at so young an age could ruin what little the Mandalorians have left. I will always remain a Lord to them and guide them with the divine influence I posses. But for now I have more important things to pursue to make sure I am a proper Mandalore. Becoming a Jedi Master is one such task. And having a Lady to be my queen another."

He began to eat his Boar with pleasure. It was cooked thoroughly which made it for easy eating. The roasting was to perfection and the gravy was magnificent.

John didn't especially like the topic of Ordo, and what happened, how the were killed, how his people were exterminated. But Xae was the woman he loved and she deserved to know everything about his past. It was his duty to her.

"Ossus was once a vast teeming fortress of life Mandalorian and creatures alike. We lived peacefully on the planet and barely conducted any wars. But a multitude of Mandalorians as a whole had abandoned the rule of Mandalore and became troubling thieves and bounty hunters. Needless to say the Empire did not take a liking to this.

"Shortly afterword they bombed the Planets of Mandalore and Ordo into nothingness, it resembles Ossus in its vast wastelands. My mother and father were killed personally by the Imperial Admiral and my fiancee was bombed into the dust.

"That is the story of Ordo. And why it is forgotten by the galaxy."

Xae reached across the table and took his hand. ”œI have a feeling that if the planet is anything like its inhabitants”¦it will rise again.”

psvBwny.jpg

John laughed immensely at Xae's last comment. This was a Mandalorian planet, there is only one thing she could ever do to upset a Mandalorian.

"Babe, as long as you don't insult their honor and pride everything will be smooth sailing And all you have to do there is be courteous, if someone wants to dote upon you let them. Do those things and you should be more than fine."

John finished the rest of his meal and called the waiter to pick up their dinner plates. After he left John left a 10,000 Credit tip on the table and began to walk out of the restaurant with Xae.

"What'd you think of Mando dining?"

Xae nodded, ”œThen I don't think that I should have any problems. Though it is kind of an adjustment to get all of this attention from everyone. I'm used to blending in”¦it was”¦um”¦safer that way.”

psvBwny.jpg

"This shop is one of the best in the galaxy, their clothes are made from 100% Concord Dawn Sheep and Cotton. All my clothing i'm wearing I bought at this store. Top Notch stuff."

John walked with Xae noticing her being a little more active within the Mandalorian community here at Concord Dawn. John walked into the boutique and when he entered he was supressed by a hug.

The older lady who he had met on his last visit had her arms wrapped around him her head buried in his breastplate.

"You are so good to us my lord. giving me that honor and slipping that 10,000 credits next to my register. I have always heard of your kindness, thank you, thank you." she yelped in Mando'a peering over his side.

"And you must be my Lord's Lady I presume. I must dress you in something a little more fashionable. This tunic just won't do, you must look reagl, LIKE A PRINCESS!" she cried in Basic to Xae.

She grabbed Xae by the wrist and led her to a set of mirrors in the shop. The older lady noticed the Lightsaber clipped to Xae's belt and let out a grin of suprise.

"You must look bold!" she said bringing out measuring tape lined with indistinguishable numbers on it. "You are amazingly beautiful, fit, larger breats, perfect for a satin like blue. Do you like Blue darling?"

John stood there his arms folded across his chest and he smiled looking to Xae knowing the surprise and gratefulness she must feel.

Xae felt herself gently and firmly pulled along by the older woman, the peppered with questions and commentary. She cast a look of mixed amusement and a sense of helplessness back to her master in the reflection of the mirror. ”œBlue? Yes. I love blue.”

psvBwny.jpg

"Thank you dahling," said the older lady in an accent, "you were a pleasure to work with, our lord is very lucky to have such a fine wife. Here are some clothes I have already made before, one of them is a tight fitting jumpsuit very flexible, perfect for your, Jedi needs. Very warm too, no need for jackets and the like, it breathes easily and can assimilate to any climate."

She thrust the goods into Xae's hands and turned around.

"You cannot pay me for it this time Lord Hartel, I have cameras."

John smiled and nodded in thanks.

"You look beautiful Xae, and I guess we don't need the winter clothing anymore now. She is really the best."

John couldn't stop looking at Xae's body, she was sexy but in a tasteful way with the shop owners clothing. He wanted her next to him but such a display of affection might be inappropriate in public, even for someone of his standing.

"Is there anything else you wanted to grab?"

Xae-Lin was beginning to wonder when or if John was going to offer a polite correction to these people. She wasn't exactly upset at the idea, she just didn't think that it was honorable to mislead them.

She ran her hand along her sleeve, appreciating the soft and smooth feel of the fabric as she answered, ”œNo, I can't really think about anything, other than perhaps some supplies for the journey.”

psvBwny.jpg

"As I said, we are born into a society centered around being available for battle. These children are going through the basics. The boy yelling to the others for attention must be of more prowess or higher class than the other boys, in the future they will serve under him most likely. Even during the clone wars, the growth accelerated clones were taught almost from birth tactics, combat, and class. It is the way of Mandalorian life, we fight only for honor."

John knew that if they kept these lessons in Mandalorian culture going they would eventually lead them into a place where Xae would become a Mandalorian. John could see it in his mind but did not want to admit that he fancied the idea, it was too soon for them to do so, it requires a deeper connection than they had right now.

"C'mon Xae. My ship already had the necessary components for our trip and the kitchen in our new one is fully stocked. We can leave Concord Dawn for now. Perhaps another day we can return."

John turned from the town square and began to walk toward the ship with Xae's hand on his, caressing it slowly.

"There is a phrase you should know though. Ni kar'tayli gar darasuum. It means I love you."

He kissed her quick and continued to walk toward the ship. When they arrived he prepped it for take off and it left the grounds of Concord Dawn heading toward their next destination. Ilum.

Before she boarded the ship, Xae-Lin took one last look around the planet making sure to remember everything that she'd felt here.

”œTo Ilum?”

psvBwny.jpg

• 2 months later...

OOC: Reopening the Group Post ruling (See Ryloth Page 7)

IC: Jaden awoke from his deep sleep in His Grandfather's estate. He had often told the Clone droid, that if she ever saw him Flatline through his helmet display that she was to commence cloning of their entire family.

"Not one without the other.." was the most usual response to the clonig problem. They always fought as a group.

Jaden awoke and, realizing his armor was back on his Body at Ryloth, Started out the door. It was natural, almost like chlothing one's self if naked. Then he realized how incredibly unprotected he was. He stood back and surveyed the room for clothing. Then his eyes were set upon it. He had often waited for the Day that he could do this and taking one step forward, took up his great great grandfather's armor- The Armor of Boba himself. He had often done it in his childhood: he had heard such stories about his grandfather that there was no way one could not Idolize him. He placed on the plates and the vest of torso armor. Finally, he gazed into the T-Visor of the helmet itself, and felt himself filled with the spirit of Boba himself.

"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum" he said and he Felt Boba touching him, smiling down on him, almost saying "This is my Grandson, He makes me proud."

The Med droid took him out of his grand daydream to present to him his brother. He had been cloned in the other room and was now wearing another Mando Heirloom. That of a great Mando commander: Jaster Mereel. His Family had an affinity for keeping their history. They waited for their sister to awaken while they exchanged a few words...

I agree. The way I see it we have two choices: Either begin construction on our new weaponry, or Go back to this Faust Character on Ryloth and search for our armor. If we can't find it, ask who took it and search from there. It will need massive repairs, but if we don't get it, it will give whoever wants it a sure path to our locations.