Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

* In the vast darkness of this City may a Sith of the old ways, come to terms with the new. The force runs through the planet like a strong stream, leaving nothing in it's place just horrible acts unspeakable to any other person unknowing of the ways of the Sith.*

I wonder if i may find emeployment here, meaning to what is left in my life. I must find some one you knows the place.

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

* The Sith walk for a vast amount of time in the reachs of this planet, looking for any sign of a fellow comrad, or an Emeny. Hes reachs deep with in him self sending out his force, feeling looking. A prick at frist a sort of small bug bite, then it grows he can feel the force flow stronger now. he reachs out.*

can you hear me, who are you, are you friend or foe

* Soon the Sith become face to face, his cloak slide to the side, showing just the hilt. his hand ready to pull it from his side. His mind looking for a weakness, ready for a battle if need be*

Sith give me your reply, now i demand it.[/i]

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -