Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

::Nhagathul eats Jeng Droga's soul, leaving behind a corpse where once there stood a man.

As Dagon and Dominique went further into the bowels of the city, they came across a chamber with a grand entrance of exquisitely arranged bone. Behind its heavy ornate doors is a woman cowled in black, with dark, haunting eyes.::

Welcome home.

Evil by the hand of Fate.

The haunting, almost creepy eyes of the woman were the opposite of Dominique's brightly lit, lightly colored eyes. There clothes were not dissimilar though, as both were dark clothes that matched the darkness that was concealed within each of them. She stayed close to Dagon, not wishing to offend the figure that seemed to be an embodiment of the planet.

When Dagon and she came to a halt, she looked to him expecting him to speak with the woman as he seemed to know what he was doing.

Carnage.jpg

You're Nhagathul? The one who called us here? Explain yourself immediately.

::Dagon didn't dare draw a weapon on the powerful Dark Side entity, but he remained cautious. There was no telling what the thing was thinking or planning.::

I was once as you are now. I served as you do, but then the Darkness moved on to others, and I was left to my own devices as an anachronism.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Dominique raised an eyebrow, but the rest of her face remained expressionless. The female that stood before them had once been as they were? That meant there was a chance that one day she would end up just like this powerful entity. Such a prospect was both frightening and alluring at the same time.

”œHave you called us here to impart knowledge then?”

Carnage.jpg

Revan had received his orders. It was time for the rehabilitation process. It was now revealed to him what Dagon's intentions were with the Jedi. Yet Revan had no idea he was going to have to turn him, himself. Such a task was intriguing though. He would of rather simply ended his life, but Dagon seems to see past his death; His future apparently holds more then a corpse. Revan immediatly when hit with the task, experienced Deja' vu. He too was once in the same position the Jedi was. He had knelt before the past Dark Lord himself, tormented with monstrous images and nightmares constantly. His soul was bombarded with the very evil he swore to fight in his earlier days. Now, it was his turn to pass the torment unto someone else. If the Jedi was going to survive this, he would have to be strong.

Revan turned around, a sadistic smile forming slowly across his face. He could see the Jedi stare blankly into his eyes. He knew what was coming, yet what he didn't know, was the magnitude of evil he faced. Dominique's apprentice stood beside him, ordered to watch the helpless Jedi. Yet, despite his current physical impairment, he still had the force, thus still making him an able adversary. Yet once Revan begins, the process cannot be stopped. No matter the magnitude, the Jedi here before them would leave a servant to the Dark Side by the time Revan was finished.

He slowly approached the Jedi. He motioned Atia to step aside. He looked into the Jedi's eyes and noticed something unusual. He was blind. Revan formed a smile, because he knew the Jedi could still see him despite his blindness.

"A blind Jedi...how cute..."

He switched the smile with a blank look in seconds. He reached his hand out and wrapped his fingers around the Jedi's neck. He slowly picked him up off the ground, and slammed his body into the ship. He moved in closer to the Jedi's face.

"It's time.."

With one clean hook, he impaled his fist into the Jedi's cheek. He couldn't tell if he had done any real damage, as the Jedi was most likely immune to his hits as of currently. Revan threw him to his knees, looking down upon him one last time as a Jedi before he would turn his very soul.

Nhagathul...let us begin..

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Avararda rested on his knees with his head bent, drawing long breaths. His face stung, but it was nothing compared to the other beatings.

"You don't think that... the others.. the other Jedi.. they'll come... they'll come for me." He coughed and sputtered.

Var attempted to bring the Light in a healing form. He clenched his fists and brought the Force around him in a swirling vortex. It didn't have the effect he desired. His internal mindset told him that the Force inside him was having a battle of Light and Dark.

He wasn't so sure himself which side he was on anymore.

Atia could only sit and watch the Jedi take the beating. Part of her wanted her stand up and yell at Revan to stop. To stop this senselessness and just detain the Jedi. Cripple him so he is of no threat. But she could feel part of herself not caring. All the reading she had done over the hours at the terminal, her views had begun to become twisted, shaped by a new way of thinking.

Protecting others throughout life gets you no where. They wont care about you. They are bound to fail or betray you eventually, that is an inevitability you have to come to terms with. The only way to survive is to look out for yourself.

"Do you really think they'd come to this hell of a planet for you, Jedi? That is if they even knew you came here. I'm surprised that pretentious council of yours even let you come here." She bent down to examine his face. He was far beyond upholding the composure the Jedi were known for. He didn't seem right, too ill at ease.

"Or did they? Did you come on your own accord? What were you seeking on this planet, Jedi? Death? Oblivion? The eternal peace? All these I'm sure Master Revan would be more than glad to give." She glanced at Revan, the pleasure of his task lying elegantly on his face. A slight shiver went through Atia, afraid of what she saw in Revan, in what she began to see in herself. She brought herself back to the matter at hand and adressed the Jedi once more.

"No, you came for something else. Answers maybe? What questions crawl through that lump of grey matter you call a brain? More importantly, were the answers worth your life?"

Atia7.jpg

Avararda breathed a small sigh of relief, thanking the Force for the moments rest. The woman kept speaking to him, yet he had no idea what she got out of it. She wasn't nearly as strong in the Force as the others that he felt, yet he felt different about her.

I've got no other choice.

Another sigh passed through his bloody lips.

"I... I couldn't tell you how... got here." His brow furrowed in an attempt to pick out the details. "I was flying... and I was consumed.."

He let the Force wander out, tentatively brushing her. Even this small act hurt, thanks to the dark nature of the planet. Things even like rocks and dirt seemed overflowing with darkness. It embedded itself in everything, including Var. He fought internally with every bit of sense he had, but the planet seemed determined to rip his beliefs right out of him.

Power, knowledge you will have to find on your own. Drink of this cup and you will become one with the shadows, moving through them as they move through us.

::Nhagathul offered them a black chalice.::

Revan could feel a rumble within the force. Nhagathul was speaking to him. Not physically of course, but mentally, through his thoughts. He could feel Nhagathul's energy rushing through him like a raging river from hell just as he called upon it's aid. One would call it ultimate power; Others would call it metamorphisis. Revan however, didn't entirely know what it was. What he did know, was that the power was extrordinary.

The Jedi before him knelt upon Nhagathul's call, helpless and now completely defensless. With Revan's senses heightened to a near phenomenon, he could not only feel the Jedi's internal battle, but experience it. Slowly, yet gradually, his soul was binding with the Jedi's, intertwining through the force. If the Jedi's alliegance to the light was to be breached, he would need aid from the planet itself.

Revan used Nhagathul's energy to aid him in his conquest for domination of the Jedi's mind and soul. He was using the same tactics used against him when he was an apprentice to the darkside. He entered the Jedi's mind. He then began to slowly throw a flurry of images of Revan's past, and the pasts of ones he once knew into the Jedi's mind. He began to cram his head with gruesome images and horrific thoughts. Jedi being cruxified until death, others being torn apart; their insides being ripped from their chests. The Jedi could see a dark shadowy figure, massacring Jedi as though they were ants. Heads exploding, body parts being flung into the air like toys.

Every image Revan possessed within himself was now being passed onto the Jedi. Revan could see him undergo immense pain; pain that Revan was familiar with. Revan's eyes were now turning a solid white from the immense power that that moved through him, and his dark red hair was flowing as though wind was hitting them, when really it was the force around them; A swirling dark vortex moving around them at an inhuman speed.

The Jedi could now see himself within his head. However not one, but two of himself. One remained to the light, however the other half lurked in the dark. Both were battling for control of the Jedi's soul, however with the aid of Nhagathul, and Revan's powers, the dark half of himself was taking control. He could not only feel it, but see it. He then bombarded the Jedi's mind with his own words as the internal battle within continued.

Hate....Hate me....Release The Hate!

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Dominique's eyes, once so full of life and energy but no cold and cruel, gazed upon the black chalice. The embodied entity spoke of a power that was quite appealing, but to drink of a chalice that she knew nothing of could be considered foolish. There was always the chance, however slight, that she had been led her with the intention of being murdered but as she dwelled for but a moment on the thought she found that she came up starkly indifferent on the subject.

The small framed woman took two steps forward and accepted the chalice with both hands. The force radiated off of the item in pulsing waves when she held it. The fluid inside was thick and merely a shade lighter then the chalice itself.

Blood

She lifted it up slowly. The contrast between her colorless features, save the light pink shade of her lips, and the deep scarlet of the blood and the black chalice were immense. She tilted it, drinking in a gulp of the blood and letting the salty, metallic flavor of the fluid wash over her taste buds before turning and offer it to Dagon. Surprisingly, her face didn't have a drop of blood on it despite the angle she had tilted it too.

Carnage.jpg

A ship landed and a raven haired beauty slowly descended the ramp. As her feet stepped onto the ground she stopped and breathed in the air. She was home. Nhagathul was the one place in the galaxy that she truly felt at peace, it was apart of her.

She stood still for a few moments and let the planets force consume her before she finally reached out and felt him. With purpose in her steps she made her way to his physical presense.

"It's nice to be home".

kaylynn.jpg

Welcome back, Kaylynn, I was beginning to think you left the galaxy entirely.

::Dagon took a deep draught of the chalice, feeling the darkness crawling through his insides as he did. The power became a part of him and it was good. He offered the cup to Kaylynn.::

Partake of this and join us.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn looked at Dagan and took the Chalice... As she drank from it, she felt the feeling of darkness and power flow through her... she handed the chalice back to him. "I will not leave this galaxy till the one link has passed. Until she goes, I am compelled to remain here."

kaylynn.jpg

Dominique's cold eyes took in the appearance of the new arrival. She seemed to know Dagon and have an innate connection to this planet, otherwise she'd have been dead before ever making it this far. Regardless, though, she was merely another person. Dominique wasn't a fan of being around men, but she enjoyed the company of women even less; back stabbing, clawing, and whiney little things. They were below her.

She watched as both Dagon and Kaylynn pulled a deep drink from the chalice. Their auras were drastically changed by the drink of the blood. Black lines criss-crossed the other colors she could perceive around them. The woman barely made use of her empathetic abilities as she had when she was younger, but they were always there showing her things that others wished to hide. Her lightly colored eyes turned to focus on Dagon as she spoke.

”œI have things I must tend to, will you be needing me further or shall I take my leave?”

Carnage.jpg

Kaylynn's black eyes shifted as the woman spoke and the looked into the others face. Kaylynn's dead eyes bore into the woman as she spoke through her mind... "I am not just a woman, I am the darkness. Nhagathul is my mother I have no fear of her."

Kaylynn rarely spoke to others, Not many had actually heard her voice save Dagon. She did not understand the connection to him, nor did she care. All she knew is that she was drawn to this place with this man... and she would follow it through.

kaylynn.jpg

Dominique's eyes focused on the woman who had the gull to invade her mind when she could have just spoken as others did. Perhaps she was the type that relied to heavily on the force, or perhaps she was just too lazy to use her mouth. Regardless, she didn't appreciate it. Her words told Dominique much about the woman and only made her a bit more eager to take her leave. Dagon hadn't given any objections, so she felt now would be the time to take her leave.

As she passed Kaylynn she spoke quietly to her, pausing only long enough to speak.

”œDarkness hasn't a need to state that it is darkness; it simply is.”

Carnage.jpg

Nhagathul itself began to aid Revan's conquest in turning Avararda's soul over to the Darkside. The dark entity that swirled in an endless vortex around the planet seeped into Avararda's body like an insect. Slowly, the planet's aura surrounded the mortal being, inside and out. As soon as it entered, it rushed through his muscles and veins like an endless plague overthrowing the light within him. His body began it's final transformation, letting the light go, and the darkness in. The planet itself began to speak to him, within his mind.

Your soul still reject the darkness...stop fighting...release your inner self...relase the hatred that resides within you..

Nhagathul strengthened it's power within the Jedi, now raging the darkness through his body fast enough to kill him. Only moments later, Nhagathul stopped, and the Jedi's body collapsed onto the ground.

It was an extrordinary experience. Revan felt the planet itself enhance hsi very strength. He could feel it's unmatchable power take over the Jedi's body. It was an entity Revan craved, yet stayed away from, for a power like that can only corrupt a man.

He moved over to the Jedi, who was now unconcious. Revan couldn't sense whether or not he was still alive, yet the one thing he did know was that there was no longer a Jedi lying before him. The light no longer resided within him. With one quick movement, Revan picked the Jedi up off the ground and boarded the shuttle. The pilot took off and headed to Silence V.

Revan1.jpg

• 4 months later...

Ads dropped out of hyperspace near the living planet. Even at such a long distance away he could tell that the planet was horribly dark.

This must be the shadow of the galaxy...Only here can I find the light.

Ads had heard about the planet from his parents...

My family! I can remember them!

Ads had suddenly remembered a little more abut his past; he could remember the faces of his parents...and that he had a brother.

But we'll save that for after the exciting ordeal ahead: Nhagathul.

Ads had heard about the planet from his parents; he knew that it was practically impossible for anyone good to survive. Which he knew could very well be his most difficult challenge ahead.

Please, God/god/force/non-specific deity ((Ads knew which one, but I don't)) Help me get through this ordeal, and any corruption that may occur--please don't let it be permanent.

And with that Ads flew in closer to the planet and let go completely let go of his emotional control. He let the planet's corruption take him over. He felt like he was drowning, but he was overjoyed. He lusted for blood. His eyes had become completely bloodshot. His passion was uncontrollable. His chains had been broken. The good left him completely; the only things keeping him to his mission were his lusts for glory and survival. He landed his I-Wing and got out, onto the planet. He was corrupted.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

• 4 months later...

She brought her small shuttled in the planet's atmosphere, the same place she had been previously. Last time she was just an apprentice, stuck reading datapad after datapad of useless drivel over dead sith she could care less about. She had been on guard duty, but that was a joke. Watching a tied up blind Jedi was far from what she considered guard duty. Like before, everywhere she looked she saw the darkest light. It wasn't there, but it was. This, she found to be normal. The odd thing was that she was trying to see through her bionic eyes. She should have seen the planet for what everyone else saw, not the scarred vision the force allowed her to see. Atia let herself take a deep breath of Nhagathul's air before heading through the massive city. She moved through by instinct, knowing each twist and turn would take her exactly where she wished to go. She paused only when she came to a massive entrance, made of what looked like brilliantly arranged bones.

Hm...pretty.

Atia7.jpg

• 1 month later...

After meditating for a questionable amount of time, her bright pink eyes once again graced the physical world with their beauty. She didn't mean to be here this long, but the planet was just so...intoxicating she could hardly help herself. Everywhere you looked, you could feel the pain and desperation of endless imprisoned souls. Simply beautiful. She stood, dusting off and readjusting her form fitting crimson coat, a quick flick of the fingers through her hair putting it back in its place.

Um...listen, I've gotta go. Thanks for showing me all this, it was really, really pretty. But, the reason I came here was because of this jerk, Rev'Nullem. He's leading some ugly ass warriors through the galaxy and messing some stuff up, and its really making it hard to, well...exist. So, if any point you decide you wanted to sorta stop him, or something, that'd be really neat.

She turned from the ornate archway, raising her hand over her shoulder as she made her way back to the ship.

Toodles.

Back in the ship, she set the course and took off, oddly hungry. It may have been the weeks without eating, but that didn't seem right. Maybe something else.

Atia7.jpg

• 1 year later...

The yacht shuddered deeply as it was wrenched out of hyperspace, sending many of the living occupants of the ship tumbling into bulkheads and bodies. A cachophony of screams and sobbing came across all channels as others caught in the planetary charybdis desperately tried to reach out for help. The ship plummeted through atmosphere as if in a desperate dive to reach the planet, and the final landing, although it could equally be described as a crash, once again through the riders about.

The cargo bay doors yawned open revealing a dismal sight, a landscape of rust and black stone buildings, occaisionally capped with gray ash that seemed to fall like snow from the sky. Two lines of pole lamps lit a path towards the diabolical city, each one bearing a hapless figure bound to it with barbed wire that seemed to writhe and constrict of its own accord. In the outstretched palms of these victims burned oil fires, searing their flesh and casting flickering light upon their horrified faces.

As one, the corpses aboard the yacht jolted upright and pointed in unison to the exit. The journey was over, the nightmare had just begun.

Welcome back...

((Continued from the Space Thread.))

"You know them?" Luna questioned, her eyes bewildered and confused as she thought in horror upon the impact that one of the others had been here before. "Which ones? The Jedi?.... Or the Clone Trooper?"

"They were aboard the ship i was on when it was taken..." She spoke in horror, almost as if she suspected these to be her last words. " I cannot say.... It's too late. I've said too much. They'll get me soon enough.... Save yourself......"

Before she could say another word, Luna felt herself lunge forward as her leather attire caused her form to slide across mangled bodies and into the walls lining the corridors. Her vision faded in and out, her head throbbing from the impact and the screams and cries echoing in unison as the floor beneath her felt as if it gave way. Her blurred gaze shifted toward the girl, but she was no longer there. And as Luna passed into an unconscious state, fear clouded her thoughts and dread crept across her heart.

"One of them is among us?"

What seemed like hours only lasted mere minutes as Luna came to seconds later, her limp body being thrown about as the ship entered the planet's atmosphere and the feeling of safety and survival slipped from her list of emotions. The planet's call, it's presence, seemed to devour any feeling of hope or happiness in one's heart. And as Luna managed to get to her feet after landing, it seemed a lifetime away.

She hurried back toward the others, holding herself up on the occasional railing when her knees grew weak and her body seemed to want to give way. It was rather apparent she likely had a concussion from her previous fall. But it didn't matter. She had to warn the Jedi, Armiena, of the little girl's words. They had a traitor amongst them, one of those who wished them harm. She could not rest until then, nor would she allow herself. Such stubbornness was a habit of any Armegedon.

It was rather awkward that Luna, who was first to board, was also the first to gaze upon this mysterious planet. She held no clue of where they landed, nor if this was even within their own galaxy. Maybe the Jedi would know more, Luna remembering their flight to the ship's command deck when she parted ways wit them. But for now, Luna looked out the cargo bay doors onto the dead planet with dread. They were trapped like rats with no way out.

Still looking out as the corpses rose and pointed their exit, Luna couldn't help but feel the irony of the information she had just found out.

"Welcome back they say. But which one of us are the welcoming back?"

The moment the Padawan and trooper rounded the corner and met with their group, he felt as if the cruiser had hit something. It shook so violently, so bone-jarringly, that he lost his balance and fell to the floor. His saber dropped and deactivated, rolling into the corner but still in plain sight. Alarmed, having landed mere inches away from a quarter of a deceased sentinent, Arlan scrambled to his feet and made haste to pick up his hilt. No sooner had he clipped it back onto his belt when a second and more violent shudder sent him to the floor.

They had landed, but less benevolently than he originally anticipated. The cruiser, if he were to have guessed, seemed to be skidding along the planet's surface. He grabbed the lip of the bulkhead he'd slammed into and held on tightly. He was unable to see anybody else in the darkness, but hoped nonetheless that they were managing better than he.

He closed his eyes and opened himself to the Force, feeling for Armiena's presence amidst the chaos”¦

Without warning, the cruiser came to an rousing standstill. He tentatively released the bulkhead and opened his eyes, still unable to see a thing. He summoned his saber and ignited it, only to cry out and immediately wish he hadn't.

Standing in front of him was the corpse of a halved Twi'lek. A female. Her eyes weren't trained on his, but rather, inexplicably, on him as a whole. He stared at her, suddenly overcome with a sense of nausea. He was unable to keep his eyes off of the molding gouge in her stomach, which glistened with crimson blood. Her corpse reeked of a smell similar to that of month-old bantha steak and charred caf combined. He felt sick.

She was pointing at the exit - the ramp he and his group had ascended upon back on Onderon.

”œI-Is this”¦ Nhagathul?”

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

Delta slowly followed Arlan on his way past corpses towards his master. Another scream echoed through his comm system built in his helmet.More cries of death echoing from his forgotten past. Delta's shin guard hit something on the ground and he tripped, right into the rotting entrails of a dead businessman. He struggled to move, and hands grabbed his legs, Delta struggled to grab his blaster, and out of the shadows a looming head appeared. In the odd light filtering through his helmet it appeared to be his other Jedi Commander....then the hands grabbing him shoved his struggling body towards the exit hatch.

Delta almost ran past Arlan on his way out, the hidden fears eating away at his courage. When he hit the boarding ramp, he halted his sprint, and looked down at himself, his armour was covered in blood and rotting flesh. Not fun, he shivered slightly even though he was warm, there seemed to be a radiating darkness, embodied as cold clutching at his very soul. He lowered his blasters at the exit ramp and waited for the rest of the team to appear...

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

"I'll be back..."

Vesper had quickly grown tired of the "former Jedi's" presence. Instead, he opted to "search" the rest of the ship while his guard took care of the useless waste of space that had presented itself. He spoke quietly into his comm, alerting the man who had remained with the intruder to the course of action he wished to take. His other two men walked in flanking positions behind him.

<>

((Merely due to the lack of posting on his part))

He heard the stun bolt fired but didn't even turn around to check if the blast had connected. He didn't care in all honesty, as long as the man didn't continue to bother him. He trusted that his employee would babysit the former Jedi's unconcious body until Vesper returned from his exploration.

As he and his men carefully picked their way through the mangled body parts littering the corridor, Vesper was suprised to feel the ship lurch suddenly, sending him fumbling into the blood-covered wall. He attempted to regain his balance and composure before feeling the ship lurch once again, sending him sliding down the wall, effectively ruining his suit jacket by covering it with some now-deceased creature's bodily fluid.

He slowly stood, looking around for his two bodyguards. He was able to identify them only by their glarring lightwands. They both made their way to their feet before straightening their uniforms and continuing to escort Vesper towards what he assumed was the front of the vessel.

As the trio was nearing the end of the corridor, Vesper was able to make out a feint light coming from what he assumed was the planet that they had just crash landed on. As they drew closer he was able to make out four figures. Three he didn't recognize and one that he did. His weapon, as well as the weapons of his guards, instantly came up to aim at the group.

Oh shit, what if Delta recognizes me?!

Vesper knew that he would just have to trust the plastic surgeon that he had hired had done a good job and left him completely unrecognizable.

"Who are you and where the hell are we?"

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

There was only a brief warning of danger before the hyperdrive reverted the ship back to realspace. Armiena had only felt a compulsion to curl up into a fetal position before the Force's warning became clear; the floor abruptly lurched under her boots with a force far greater than if the inertial compensators were working properly. The woman went flying, with only enough time to hug her knees before she hit”¦ something soft, probably one of the hundreds of dead bodies littered over the cruiser.

With a long groan of failing electronics, the rapid deceleration came to an end and Armiena trusted her shaking limbs enough to come to her feet””just in time for her to collapse to the deck again. The cruiser was plummeting so quickly that the ace pilot didn't think it could possibly pull up in time to avoid crashing into the planet's surface, with catastrophic damage to the ship and the few living sentients on board. Something horrible was coming””this planet felt as cold and empty as the void of deep space””a normal planet at least had some life in its Force-presence”¦

”œArlan”¦”

Edited by Guest

drayyy.png