Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

Revan nodded his head, and took off his cloak, setting it in the ship. He made sure his lightsaber and vibrosword were securely strapped.

"Yes Lord Dagon.."

The Sith Lord continued over to Dominique. They hadn't really been aquainted, but they would soon.

"Lets move.."

Revan tapped into the force, locating the prescence within the city. It was dark, and very gloomy. Not many can survive here, especially a Jedi. How he lasted this long was beyond him, but he must of for a reason. After proceeding through the dark infested terrain, Revan spotted smoke coming from afar. From the distance, it looked like a ship, yet he couldn't tell.

"I think it's a ship...and from the magnitude of the prescence...I think we found our Jedi..."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

The Jedi rolled over, completely oblivious to all the evil that went on around him. He was concerned only for himself right now, and staying alive.

He groaned again as if the miniscule sound could disperse his immense pain. The stench of the vomit was so close to his face it made him gag some more.

The air of evil engulfed the entire planet; it surrounded Avararda and covered to him like fur on a Wookie. It scorched him like an uncontrollable fire spreading all throughout his body.

Although artificial, the 'fire' was real enough to the Jedi. He tore his shirt off and cast it aside. Sweat covered his chiseled form. He screamed in pain.

The roar, however, was cut short as a spike of hatred pierced through all other feelings.

"Sith..." he muttered.

He lifted his head, momentarily oblivious of the fact that he was blind.

Avararda gritted his teeth and emitted a Force-pulse, hoping to locate the source. The pulse flourished for one grand second before imploding, only adding to the pain he felt.

Revan and Dominique were now in range of the ship ahead of them. It was smoking from the front, and from the looks of it, it had a pretty rough landing. There were supplies spread across the ground, and sparks erupting from within the ship. Just outside the front of the ship, there was a man, lying down, with a pool of vomit next to him. The force aura around him proved him to be a Jedi, however there was darkness within him. Still fighting to get out.

Revan approached the Jedi slowly. The Sith Lord didn't bother taking out his weapon, or even put up his guard. The planet's dark aura had the Jedi subdued and in immense pain. However, despite the fact that the Planet's atsmopheric prescence was destroying the Jedi, he still managed to stay alive, and mobile. As he saw the Jedi twitch, he smiled ruthlessly. Although Revan was not one to kick his enemies while their down, he did so anyway.

With a swift motion, he sent his foot upwards, connecting with the Jedi's jaw on the way up. There was a mixture of blood and saliva shooting up into the air as his body rolled over to the other side from the impact. As Revan's foot came back down, he impaled it into the Jedi's cheek, digging his face into the ground. As he kept his foot pressed against his face, he leaned downwards.

"Don't move Jedi...I can end you right now. I don't know why your here...but I intend to find out."

Upon releasing his foot, he reached downwards and grabbed his hair. He yanked his head back and with one swift motion, he smashed his face into the hard terrain. All it took was one hit for the Jedi to move into a haze. Although even that still couldn't put the Jedi out. He was strong. Stronger then most Jedi Revan encountered in his time. When the Jedi seemed immobile for the time being, he turned over to Dominique.

"Lets check the ship...see if there is any other Jedi inside...or any supplies we can use."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Atia had followed Dominique to the Jedi's ship. She saw him lying on the ground, weak and defenseless. She cringed when Revan kicked the prone man and looked away as he continued his assault.

Fighting is one thing, but this is just brutal. Why is he doing this?

She looked back when the sound of violence ceased. The Jedi was now lying face down. She didn't know what to feel for him. She was being trained by a Sith master. Sith. She should have been at war with this Jedi. She shouldn't care what happened what happened to him. But she did.

"Master. Why is this man a threat? He's obviously injured. He can't do anything against us in his condition."

Atia7.jpg

Dominique watched Revan kick the Jedi with a look of mild indifference. She didn't much care for his act of violence against the man, but it made little difference. The Jedi was doomed from the instant he sat foot on this planet. She looked over and noticed that Atia wasn't watching the violence. She clicked her tongue, but didn't move to make Atia look as Revan beat up a defenseless Jedi.

She focused on Revan's words before Atia's, since at the moment he held importance over her young apprentice. A minor prove of the force told here there wasn't another living soul on the ship, but it would be smart to search it regardless.

”œThere aren't any others inside, and most supplies a Jedi would carry would prove useless to us”¦but it'd be wise to search it regardless.”

Carnage.jpg

Revan acted as though he was ignoring Dominique's speech she was giving to her apprentice, yet really, he was listening clearly. He only smiled at her last comment, and from the corner of his eye, he could see Dom look at him. For now, he paid no attention to it. As he searched within the ship, there was nothing but broken controls and some supplies that held no importance to Darkwatch whatsoever. He pulled out of the ship, sending a message via comm link to Lord Dagon.

"This is Revan. We found a broken down ship, with the Jedi just outside. He seems to be injured, and from the planet's dark aura, he is immobile. What would you have me do with him?"

As he awaited Dagon's response, he turned to Dominique.

"There was no need for me to put forth effort in a pointless defense. The Jedi can't even stand, let alone fight or..use the force."

He looked to her padawan just after speaking.

"However, it was an arrogant move, and should not be repeated. Dom, we need something to subdue him with, just incase Dagon wants us to bring the Jedi to him."

Revan moved over to the fallen Jedi once more. He kicked his side, rolling him over to his back. Revan reached inside his clothing, retreiving both his sabers, and any other weaponary he had on his body.

Revan1.jpg

Avararda's eyes widened before each and every kick. The first one connected solidly with the Jedi's chin, snapping his head upward. He culd immediately feel the blood start flowing from the wound. However, the attack didn't stop. Another swift motion from the Sith, and Var's face was stuffed into the dirt.

His blood mixed with spit and dirt, forming a pool of... whatever. It lay not two feet from his vomit.

Wow.. I've never put my bodily funtions to this much of a test, he thought with extreme irony.

The last attack was the one that hurt the most. The apparent lead Sith took ahold of Avararda's hair and thrust his face forward. It connected with the ground hard, resulting in a sickly crunch.

His nose was broken; that much was obvious. Sticky red blood drained out of his face from two major cuts - One large gash and the newly formed hamburger supposed to be his nose. Another smaller cut opened above his eye; the blood flowed from that wound into his black eyeband.

The Sith said some form of trash-talk, but Var couldn't even comprehend the simple threat.

He could assume, however, that the man had commanded the two younger women to leave, or something to the effect. He felt a small connection with one of them, however....

She's a Sith!

He grimaced.

She's different.

That's what she'd like you to think.

I can feel it. She's different.

Remember the last time you had a 'feeling'? Do you remember that the one you 'had feelings for' turned on you?

I barely know her...

A small blow to Var's stomach interrupted his internal battle. Searching hands found his lightsabers, and removed them.

Var wanted to scream. The only thing that came out was a pitiful moan.

"Coward... attacking..."

He erupted in a violent cough before continuing.

"Attacking a man... who is blind... and... defenseless..."

”œHmm, I would have guessed you to be wiser then that. You know of Kakuto, don't you Revan? Even if he was done, disabled, unable to use the force, with every bone in his body broken”¦would you walk up to him with as you did this Jedi? I certainly wouldn't and I'd wager if you did, you'd end up dead.”

Carnage.jpg

Var actually willed himself to laugh this time. The motion hurt, but he couldn't help it.

"I wouldn't go with you... no matter what you promised. You Sith-"

He coughed.

"You Sith," he continued, "are all the same. Using... dirty tricks and cheap tactics... to win. How about.... you fight with... some honor?"

Var rolled over onto his stomach and raised himself onto his hands and knees. The tied-back portion of his eyeband fell forward onto his shoulder. He spit; the liquid was a disgusting mixture of water and blood.

Truth is... I don't even know why I'm here...

Dominique kept a neutral expression as the man made his assumptions about her alignment. He spoke without any knowledge about her other then which aspect of the force she drew upon the most. Apparently the man felt that he was in a position to insult and challenge; perhaps she had been wrong about speaking of how Jedi could be cunning even when down and out.

Her fingers wrapped around his throat, heating up and searing the flesh there until her hand print was burned into his skin. It was a superficial wound that would be agonizing, but leave no true damage.

”œMy name is Dominique. If you ever call me a Sith again, you'll soon realize why some say that death is an escape. No ones fighting you here and no one is using cheap tactics and dirty tricks, so why don't you shut your mouth until you have an answer for me. Understand?”

Carnage.jpg

Revan watched as the Jedi squirmed defensless. He listened to Dominique lecture him about keeping his guard down. She was right, but Revan didn't bother replying, nor showing her any obedience. However, eventually, they would have to learn to work together, for thats what made Darkwatch so fearsome.

"You wouldn't have become a Jedi if you were a blind, defensless man..."

He laughed himself when the Jedi spoke of them being Sith. Revan knew Dominique would take great offense to that. He could feel her temper rising. He didn't really mind what Dominque did to the Jedi, just as long as his heart was still beating in the end.

"Sith?...Heh...were not Sith. As a matter of fact, I would consider that an insult. Were nothing like those blood-craved animals who dwell on anger for strength."

He knelt beside the Jedi, where Dominique had released him from her grip.

"Were much...much worse..."

He let out a small sadistic smile. However he remained calm. For as much as he wanted to rip the Jedi's face off, he kept his composure. As he stood up, he awaited Dagon's response to his last message.

Revan1.jpg

But, if we're not Sith, what are we? I never came across any third group in my reading. The Sith were know for horribly powerful acts throughout the galaxy. What could be worse?

She had been taking in every word from the three, making sure to understand what her master had been trying to teach her. Atia listened to the Jedi speak, making the futile attempt at arguing with Dominique and Revan. He was in no position to argue. If he remained silent, he could eventually find himself in a much better position and free himself, instead of antagonizing those who were obviously in control of his fate. The more he spoke, the more Atia felt something was wrong with him.

"Master, he doesn't seem like a conventional Jedi. Don't most Jedi attempt to remain calm and peaceful in all situations? He just appears to be lashing out like a wounded animal."

Atia7.jpg

Remember the old ways?

No! I won't go back!

It's coming. You know it is.

I'll fight it. If it kills me, I'll die knowing it was for the right reason!

Do you feel that? She's going to kill you. This is the end, right here.

No! I can survive this!

Look at you, you pathetic lump of meat... Let it go! Become real again!

The woman released him, and he crumbled back to the ground.

However, he felt.. different.

More in tune.

More complete.

Angry.

A feeling rose within him. A dark, morbid feeling.

Feels good, doesn't it?

Yes.... It does.

Avararda rose a little; just enough to stick his feet under him and sit on them. He felt as if a simmering pot was just turned up to boiling within him. A transformation was occuring.

It rose within him until he couldn't contain it anymore. A piercing shriek rang from his throat. From pain, or pleasure, or enjoyment, the cause was unsure.

A memory flashed through his head. Tusken raiders. Death. Fury.

Fury!

He was angry at everything. He was angry at nothing.

The planet now seemed to swarm around him. It seemed to heal him now, rather than to cripple him. It filled him with power. Avararda felt all the hard-earned links to the Light shatter. His connection in the Force was now contained within the Darkness.

He breathed hard, his head lowered. Var felt like he'd just got ten rounds with a rancor. His exposed chest dropped and rose heavily.

He stood up, completely oblivious to all the pain that supposedly engulfed him and unleashed another beastly roar. The planet howeled with him and fueled his own rage.

Var extended the tendrils of Force - his eyes, in essence. He sensed the three characters, but was unsure of which to address.

”œHe is a wounded animal and I assure you there isn't a single conventional Jedi left these days. Many of them skirt the Dark Side, but won't ever admit it. They play with it as if it is a toy that won't have any ill effects on them, yet they don't realize it is slowly corrupting them. Poisoning them. It might only take days before they fall, weeks”¦even years, but it will happen. It always does.”

Carnage.jpg

Revan smiled slightly as Dominique threw the Jedi to the ground merely by using the force. He could feel the Jedi suffer an internal war within himself. The planet's vibe and aura was bringing the darkside from inside of him. It was showing him his true face. His true destiny. Yet even with his rage, he was no match for either Revan or Dominique.

When Dominique had finished playing with him, he walked over to his body. With one quick swoop, he picked the Jedi up by his clothing, reached back, and impaled his fist into his cheek. The bloody remains that were still in his mouth from the last time Revan hit him were now in the air, spilling onto the floor. At this point, Revan wasn't trying to put him through pain, just protecting himself, as well as the apprentice that strolled along with them. At any time, the Jedi could go through yet another transformation, and lash out.

Revan then threw him against his ship, holding him there as he looked to Dominique. He smiled at her, and then looked back to the Jedi.

"Ready to go?"

He leaned in on the Jedi.

"Now you get to meet Dagon himself...not very often does a Jedi get to meet Dagon without facing death."

He picked him vigourously, and threw him onto his shoulder. It wasn't long before they reached back to the ship, where Dagon was waiting. When they arrived, Revan threw the Jedi onto the ground.

"I took his weapons. He can't do much...the planet's hurting him. Something's strange about him though....the darkside is strong within him. It's trying to fight it's way out. He's definately unstable, but nonetheless helpless."

Revan1.jpg

Excellent work, I can sense his transformation is nearly complete. Revan, I have been informed that Nom Anorus has been spotted on Gala, where the empire is currently attacking the rebel base. If you hurry, mayhaps you can catch him.

Dominique, have your meat sack watch over the Jedi while we attend to other matters. Meat sack, if he tries to escape and kills you, I'm going to laugh at your corpse, then I'm going to laugh at his corpse too, because Nhagathul will destroy him.

::Dagon and Dominique travel deeper into the city of the damned, Dagon needed to speak to Nhagathul itself.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

After the Jedi was handed to Dagon, his attention quickly shifted to something much more important. Revan's eyes lit up with what seemed to be excitement, or anger. His emotions were shooting off the wall.

Nom Anorus..

He had haunted Revan for the longest time, and he had been waiting for the day to sieze his vengence. Now was the time. He nodded to Dagon, as well as to Dominique.

"I will return with his head..."

With a final departing comment, Revan called for the shuttle. It arrived moments later, and he hopped on. He ordered the pilot to set a course for Gala, where he would make his life-long dream, a reality.

Revan1.jpg

Meat sack?

Atia obediently stood at the ship standing watch over the jedi. He sat, his life's blood continuing to flow from his wounds. Atia couldn't help but feel sorry for the man. He had appeared to go through a lot. She stopped herself from felling remorseful to the point of freeing him when she recalled the previous lessons she had learned from her master. He was just as likely to kill her than say any kind word.

Are the Jedi really so terrible?

Atia leaned against the hull of the ship, roughly three meters from the Jedi. She took out her vibroblade and began flipping it in the air, toying with the balance and catching it before it fell to the floor. "Are you going to behave, or am I going to have to make you escape a touch more challenging?" She tilted her head toward the Jedi, keeping her tone and look serious. She stopped flipping the blade and held it casually in her hand. "Because I have no qualms with giving you another hole to bleed from, if you wish it."

Atia7.jpg

Dominique's face remained neutral as Dagon referred to her apprentice as a meatsack. She didn't particularly care, as they were only words but she found it amusing that a male would call anything else a meat sack. After all, in the end even Dagon was a male though sometimes she questioned if he could even be defined with such terms. He was always business as far as she had seen, as if that part of his brain had been cut off completely.

Her curiosity had been set off and she was left wondering if it would be possible to do such a thing and rid herself of any remaining thoughts that weren't needed. With a final nod to Atia and Revan she followed Dagon deeper into the city of horrors unspeakable. If the place wasn't so hostile towards everyone, it would be a nice place to find solitude and further her studies and training.

Carnage.jpg

Var's wounds still hurt, but he was past the point where it crippled him.

The darkness had wound down, but Var knew it was too late. He'd transformed. After all the work he and his sister had gone through, it was all just a waste.

Shye... I'm sorry.. he thought.

The man sat up, grimacing in the short burst of pain, and sent out a Force-pulse. As far as he could tell, it was only the inexperienced one. He rested his arms on his uplifted knees and let his hands drop.

He spit on the smoldering ship - this one was more blood than anything.

He looked up as she spoke, and laughed.

"I'm a wreck. You could do whatever you want, and I"d be a pushover. Frankly, I'm waiting for one of you to kill me. I can't say I'm not surprised I'm not a cooling corpse right now."

Why do I feel more freedom with this woman? She's the enemy for Jedi sake!

"I'll not harm you unless you give me reason. Lord Dagon seems to want you alive..." She paused and looked him over. He was broken, defeated. Nothing left but a hollow shell. She was split between pity and contempt. All her reading had lead her to believe that the Jedi were self righteous hypocrites, saying they desire not power yet ever working harder to eliminate any opposition to their rule. The Sith mostly. "...Why, I don't know." She sighed and tried to take the time to reflect on all she had been taught. She remembered what Dominique had said about her eyes. How she shouldn't be ashamed of them, how they were part of her no matter how she tried to mask them. Atia let her shoulders drop from the gravity of her impending actions.

She reached up and pulled her cowl down to rest on her shoulders, letting loose her platinum hair, tipped in blood red. She kept her eye lids closed as she straightened her hair by running her fingers through it. She looked at Avararda, opening her eyes slowly, revealing completely white orbs.

"We'll just have to wait and see, now won't we?"

Atia7.jpg

Atia found herself angry that he wasn't shocked at her eyes. Forgetting he, himself was blind, she felt bitter at what appeared to be his attempt to simply ignore the obvious.

Is it out of pity he doesn't comment? How dare he pity me. He is the one who is beaten and broken, not I. Where can he find room in his pathetic existence to feel sorry for me?

"My past is my own concern, not yours Jedi" She added a touch of venom to the title, as if it were some horrible disease or he belonged to something hated galaxy wide. To anyone not inside her head, this would have seemed completely random and uncalled for, but Atia felt perfectly justified in her lashing. He was, after all, the enemy.

Atia7.jpg

The shuttle soon found itself in the dark hands of Nhagathul. Immediatly, the dark energy swam through Revan's veins. He could feel the power rush through him only moments later. The pilot landed the shuttle near the Jedi, and Dominique's apprentice, Atia. Revan stepped out as soon as the ship hit the surface. He immediatly contacted Dagon through the force.

This is Revan. I felt Nom on Gala, but it seems I was too late. He was already taken care of. How shall I proceed?

Revan1.jpg

* In the vast darkness of this City may a Sith of the old ways, come to terms with the new. The force runs through the planet like a strong stream, leaving nothing in it's place just horrible acts unspeakable to any other person unknowing of the ways of the Sith.*

I wonder if i may find emeployment here, meaning to what is left in my life. I must find some one you knows the place.

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

* The Sith walk for a vast amount of time in the reachs of this planet, looking for any sign of a fellow comrad, or an Emeny. Hes reachs deep with in him self sending out his force, feeling looking. A prick at frist a sort of small bug bite, then it grows he can feel the force flow stronger now. he reachs out.*

can you hear me, who are you, are you friend or foe

* Soon the Sith become face to face, his cloak slide to the side, showing just the hilt. his hand ready to pull it from his side. His mind looking for a weakness, ready for a battle if need be*

Sith give me your reply, now i demand it.[/i]

The True Power lays in the Dark Side of the force only their is when you can truly be one with the Force - Sith Lord Jeng Dorga -

Dominique followed Dagon quietly, observing the city in all of its perverse glory. She could feel the arrival of Revan back on the planet as well as a second, unknown figure, but they were hardly interesting. The young woman was far more concerned with where she was being lead. Her steps were silent as she fought back her curiosity and kept her guard up. Her weapon sat on her back, it's aura a part of hers. Both were tiny blips on the radar compared the sheer power the planet itself possessed.

Could he be leading me to another power?

She rolled her shoulders and brushed a lock of her raven hair out of her face, quickening her pace at the same time. They had found something back on Mon Calimari, but had yet to ”˜open it up' so to speak. If her thoughts were correct, then soon she would have not one, but two skills to go along with her shadow craft.

Carnage.jpg