Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

Ara looked from Nurgle to the zombies and back again. Pointing, she said, "That would explain what Faxia was talking about back there. But...what does that mean for us, exactly? I could be both a blessing and a curse, in some aspects..."

Her face contorted as she looked Nurgle over. "How in the world did you end up being the reincarnation of a god?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

((We are at the ship, with the doctor and his prowlers. The prowlers have charged ahead to combat the murder demons. Two of the demons have gotten past the prowlers and now advance towards the Jedi, bearing their knives.))

We have knives for every soul...

"Knives for every soul? We are vulnerable to their powers! Don't let their blades hit you! Orrick, take Keiran and Rann and get to the ship! The rest of us will handle the demons!"

Hale Akturus charges forward, briefly wishing he was capable of using his lightsaber. The Jedi Knight soon realized that this was not a time to wish for things ”“ this was a time for working with what you had.

As one of the two murder demons rushes to meet Akturus, the Jedi Knight flips through the air and lands behind the creature ”“ quite impressive giving he was a disembodied soul.

Nurgle smiled at John's comment.

"Don't worry, I have a few ideas myself."

The sith apprentice glared at Kaipi.

"How exactly would that be a curse? The God had to be reincarnated in some form, why not me? Do I not seem powerful to you? These demons may prove otherwise if you're not careful Jedi."

Perhaps Nurgle had misintrepreted the Jedi's intentions, but this new found power was exhilarating, he felt a level of superiority to all those gathered.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Ara wasn't offended--she was used to being misunderstood. She was just glad that the argument couldn't come to blows.

"No no no, it has nothing to do with power or anything. I was just curious as to what circumstances led to--" Ara shook her head and sighed. "Never mind. Call me a bit of a historian and a novelist--I like to know how things started. As far as the blessing and curse, what I meant is that there will be some, like these guys--" she pointed to the zombies "--who'll love you. But there will be others, I have a feeling, that will want to kill you for the same reason they like you."

"Or am I just completely off base here?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

BC walked along getting aggitated. He could not wait to get back his saber, so he could rid of this mess. He wondered what was going on at the Temple. If everything was under control.

I have been gone of my Jedi for too long. When will this end?

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

John turned to the anxious Jedi Master Blckclone... "One would have thought the Jedi preached patience... You're getting more impatient than I possibly could get... It's not becoming of a Jedi Master you know..." He offered the words up in jest, equally eager to have his own saber in his hand.

In due time Jedi... then we shall be rid of this pathetic condition... and we can clash as our ancestors have been doing for generations... The narrowing eyes of his expression were the inner workings of his mind... For no matter the current situation and the pathetic state of things, John would still want Jedi blood on his hands, it was 'inevitable.'

His eyes returned to normal but his hand had inadvertently begun to 'grip' something... He soon came back to reality and clasped his hands behind his back awaiting the turn of events to continue. Speaking to Nurgle, "I bet you're really enjoying the little power trip there... Mr. Reincarnated God... Don't let it get to your head, I was a god once..." And his voice trailed off as his eyes turned to the ends of the brass doors, the story was better left for another time, if there would ever be another time...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Time was of the essance.

"let's go!" Rann shouted to Keiran and Orrick.

With that he ran full-throttle towards through the ship. Disregarding any walls his etheral self passesd through, it felt disconcerting. But there was no time to worry about how strange it felt to be a ghost. Rann could here the sounds of the crew ahead. By ignoring physical rules, it wasnt far to go.

Rann paused for a monet to make sure his comrades had followed. All the jedi had at the momnet was each other. He didnt want his friends to get lost with the murder demons on the prowl.

Rannrsig.jpg

OOC((Since we are having trouble getting certain group members to post, and since this is taking longer than I anticipated, I'm making this thread seperate from the rest of the RP, in the sense that this has happened in the past. POST WAKING UP ON TRULALIS AND GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. All I ask is the following:

An event later on is going to result in memory alteration to make all present think Ar Pharazon set them up.

Please do not interfere with the events on the following threads, as they happen at the same time you were on Nhagathul: Imperial palace and Illum.

Please make an effort to continue posting here even as your characters are elsewhere, so that we can get this wrapped up.

Thankyou for lending me your time and effort for this trial))

ValeranSig.jpg

• 1 year later...

::Even before the shuttle landed, Nhagathul's dreadful influence could be felt. All across the comm channels were screams and insane rantings, voices speaking in tongues not meant to be heard by mortals. Dagon gripped his saber tensely but hid his fear from his apprentice. Though he would never admit it in front of the young man, Nhagathul scared the hell out of him. Of course, Nhagathul scared everyone except those too foolish to survive its evil, but Tethyn would need some assurance to believe that their task was plausible.::

Nhagathul is a tear in the fabric of reality created by an ancient evil. Think of it as the largest and scariest haunted house of them all, except everyone's trying to kill you. The last time I was here, there were demons, wraiths, cultists, and all manor of unpleasantries. I doubt they've left, seeing as how this place is like a wellspring of evil energy. We're here to find wraiths and seal them for transport back to Kamino. The sword that I gave you is capable of sealing them if you strike them, but be careful, wraiths have power here.

::Dagon lowered the ramp and stepped onto the surface. Grey flakes of ash were floating down from the sky like snow, reminders of the bodies burned here by the thousands.::

Let's move out.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Upon nearing the chaotic planet's atmosphere, verges in the Force could be felt from far away. They were like nothing he had experienced before. Distorted faces, whispers of warning rang inside his ears, a piercing tone that began to throw off his meditative trance. Arms were rested upon bent knee, eyes squinting hard as the closer they became to the surface, the louder and more haunting the images were.

The beating of his heart quickened, back arching lower to the ground as his mouth gaped open wide. By some cosmic foreign power, he began to slowly lose grip on how to breathe, or was tricked into believing it. One hand breached up against his chestplate, forcing it against him as he steadily began to lean more towards the ground, a flood of horrible phantoms invading his mind.

You weak, insolent fool! The cries shrilled out, paining his ears to the point where his ear drum began to reverbrate violently back and forth. Eyes squinted hard as a jet of vomit expelled from his inner chasms, spilling out as his ears began to slowly bleed.

"-Aaaah!" Tethyn gasped immediately after vomiting, finding the reflexive reaction beginning to force himself to breathe more rapidly, yet his mind still seemed to spiral out of control. His vision was dark, tainted. He fell upon the crutch of the sword to remain upright, beginning to crawl to a standing position.

Dark circles loomed underneath his eyelids, skin turning cold at the immediate site of the planet's surface through the open doors. Even he hesitated upon leaving the ship's safety, although from what he felt, nothing seemed safe anymore. He had crossed onto hallowed grounds, a pulsating evil energy taking control of his senses him and driving him to the edge.

"What is this feeling?.. This strong desire that lives for my flesh and blood.."

Confusion filled his grey eyes, embracing the back of his ship as he continued to stare down the doorway. Both arms clutched the side of the spacecraft's frame, his left leg rubbing against the corosive material, scratching at it as if trying to run furthur back, like it'd even make a difference.

"..It is simply unbareable,.. my body.. it can't move."

His front teeth bite hard on his lower lip, using the pain felt to fuel him to move forward, if just for a few more steps, enough to make it outside. His pace was slow, each cautious step outside made the voices in his head get increasingly louder until the point where he finally made it outside at last.

The ashes fell upon his face, fell upon his armor, unsure what to make of the substance. He had still listened to every word Dagon said, hands continuing to grasp the shaft of the mighty sword in order to find enough strength to stand and withstand such demonic powers that plagued him so.

Do not fear this.. Work through the aura.. Drive through it.

Though no visable enemy was seen, Tethyn already cautiously drew the long two-handed Sith blade over his head, easing it down near his chest where it stood vertically upright. Elbows twisted inwards towards one side, wrists tightening as the aloft blade swung to either side before finally steadied.

You can do this.. Do not be intimidated.. Never.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

That isn't just an aura, apprentice, that's your gut realizing there is something seriously wrong with this place. One final note about Nhagathul, its geography is unstable. The city changes on its own whim, so be careful not to get seperated. The likelihood of your survival is near non existent should you find yourself on your own. Ahhh, up ahead, prowlers.

::Dagon pointed to a group of five lolling forms in the distance, flesh torn and rotting. They seemed oblivious to the new arrivals, dormant.::

They may seem slow now, but once they become aware of prey they're faster than most humans. Prove your worth.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"This is simply absurd.. Demons, wraiths, a city that changes to its own accord. If this mission wasn't to harness their power, I'd call you mad. Incredibly mad, at that."

Muscles tensed as each step traveled him furthur away from their vessel, their only means of escape. They would soon be far enough away that it disappeared from sight, turning his head behind to gaze at its shrinking image until it vanished from view. What fear was wrought from being her quickly turned to a hardened anger, fixating his eyes in a hard gaze forward while each hand continued to grip against the shaft of the Sith sword.

Tethyn was no fool, recognizing the power that came with wielding such an artifact he'd been given. The same power was the one that beckoned him to turn to anger from admist the gut feeling he had. The young Sith would not worry about hiding in fear from these creatures anymore, rather beginning a new approach that followed with taking decisive actions in eradicating the very things he was afraid of.

Silver locks of hair flowed off to one side, staring at his Master's side and took into full consideration of the wise words he spoke of. Dagon seemed much more confident about this whole ordeal then he, something he would kill to have at this point in time.

"So it shall be, my Master."

The last of his words of caution would prove the most vital to Tethyn's plan to exterminate the prowlers. Decayed skin hung over their torn bodies and excreated a vile plume of gases that followed their every slow marauding step. The gas was the primary concern for he, unsure what vile chemicals could be leaking out from their tarnished ghastly figures. From his last endevor on Kamino, he had kept the canister of condensed oxygen and mask upon his armor's back, kept within the folds of the chest and backplate.

Crouching a bit lower to the ground, Tethyn raised his hands up from the grip of the sword and fixed the front lobe of the mask over the lower portion of his face, tieing it properly to the back of his head which allowed the oxygen to flow freely through his covered mouth and nostrils. As he did this, he held himself lower to the ground and strayed a few yards from Dagon, still aware the two of them needed to be close enough together to ensure survival.

Wedging himself against the solid wall of the neighboring buildings that had long since been reduced to rubble, he'd steady his left arm infront of him, pointing the head of the Lanvarok forward. Tethyn would use the element of surprise and concealment to better his odds against the five creatures who were so deformed that they themselves could no longer be looked upon as men but as horrors.

Pulling back his thumb, a single disc propelled outwards from the deadly chasms of the wrist-mounted projectile weapon, sharp discs swirling and turning in its own unique path. The whistling sound seemed to alert one of the five prowlers, only to find the upper portion that was his head to be severed by the missle. A second and third shot out silently left the Lanvarok, cutting the legs of two before spiralling back down to the ground to be collected later.

By the third shot, they caught a glimpse of where the shot may have been coming from. The two that remained unscathed from the barrage and were capable of moving at full speed thrusted their fists against the building Tethyn had been leaned against, tremors being sent through the ground below him.

Rather then resisting the enormous energy felt along the ground, Tethyn coiled his back and let himself become airborne briefly, defusing the power that had been sent against the ground while climbing through the air. At this point, the prowlers finally had revealed the target, even the headless prowler who was uneffected by the fact his head had been severed ran over to where he was.

His heart was beating at a thousand miles per minute, the hairs on his neck standing up as he landed forcefully onto the ground. As they came at him in blinding speeds, Tethyn called upon the realms of the Dark Side to be with him at this moment, channeling his refined anger through the Sith sword he now held aloft infront of him.

Teeth clinched tight as he became possessed to arch the blade forward in long swipes, the elogant blade piercing the air with such precision and ease. The weight was a tad different then what he himself was accostumed to, yet was for the better. The blade was more smooth and leighter weight, allowing a larger range of motion as he began to hold his ground against the three.

Through their bout, there was a brief space of oppertunity that could be felt by the Dark Side, honing in on this aspect and driving through with the instinct. His left hand slipped away from its hold upon the shaft, jabbing forward with his right arm as the Sith sword penetrated the middle lining of the first prowler. It let out a ghastly screech that pierced his ears, causing him tosway off balance just enough for another prowler to seize his moment of weakness to batter the front of his armor chest blade with its powerful arms.

He was sent aback by such a powerful blow, stretching the long Sith blade out from the prowler's body and swung it around to cleve the arms that fell against him. Bloodied heeps of green coloured flesh and puss fell from the openings in their bodies, pouring over the ground. It seemed they also used this particular fact in attempt to purposely bleed over his figure and use th acidic elements of their blood to burn through the armor. Luckily, he managed to stray away from such an occurance, left with mere spots where stray blood had landed on his armor and ate away at the first hardened lining.

The battle continued for only a few more seconds, using the confidence in killing the first prowler to transfer into the deaths of the second and third. Hands retracted the edge from the last prowler, legs spread apart side to side of the fallen corpse. In effort to save the sword from damage, Tethyn would flick his wrists to spray what blood clung to the blade off and away.

Plateded boots shifted slowly to retreat back to Dagon's side, knowing he had observed the battle from a close distance and refused to participate himself. This fact made his thought process turn to think elsewhere, beyond what he just stated about the mission..

"There's something else to all of this," He'd say in a exasperated tone of voice, drawing the blade back to his side, "I'm not quite sure, but I feel there is another purpose beyond our mission for why you brought me here. Would I be wrong in assuming this, Master?"

Oblivion.jpg

No, our sole objective here is the capture of dark side spirits. Not dieing would definitely be a plus though. If there was another objective, I would have informed you of it. Nhagathul is much too dangerous for such shadow games. The sooner we depart from this place, the better. As it is-

::Dagon's sentence was cut off as a murder demon leapt on his back and began hacking at his armor with a knife at inhuman speed.::

Back to the shuttle, I'll hold it off until you can fly over!

::Dagon flipped the demon over his head and onto the ground, sending powerful waves of lightning through its body to stun it long enough for Tethyn to run. Seeing the young man run, Dagon focused his full attention on the gathering dark forces around him. He would have to hold off the demons until Tethyn returned...::

MGw9G2u.jpg

There was no denying the sense of seething evil lurking behind every corner. Although they came unseen, their presence could be felt everywhere. The hardest part was keeping a level head amoungst the cosmic forces that surronded them. It all felt entirely unnatural.

The visual of the dark demonic figure coming up behind his Master, working at extreme speeds with a crude knife, but what he lacked in form was made up in brute strength. The urgency in the other man's voice urked him to move away and not help, rather to take back to the shuttle.

"Right!" Tetyhn held the Sith sword close to his side as he ran, bumping up against his leg as he pumped them furiously towards the direction they entered from. Minutes would pass, running in the general direction he believed the shuttle to have last been, but there was just bleek emptiness. Nothing could be seen for miles in either direction, just this presence of a greater evil lurking just behind his shoulder.

Paranoia shot quickyl as his body contorted side to side, wild eyes feverously gazing around to see what was only felt. Dust flew up at his fee as his body coiled around in place until finally he could feel something dig into him, cause his eyes to spring wide open, and blur.

Tethyn fell upon the sword, using whatever energies he had left to keep himself upright but, alas, it seemed all strength had been sapped from him. Those tense, dark eyes retreated into his eyelids, body turning softly off to the side and collapsing against the dirt, stranded in the middle of no where..

Oblivion.jpg

::Surrounded by demons and outmatched compared to their savage fury with their blades, Dagon's outlook was grim. But he was a Sith sorceror, he did not believe in odds or the natural order or a galactic system, he believed in himself.::

My will be done.

::Dagon's hands moved like lightning, drawing his pistols from their holsters...::

::Tethyn woke up unable to move yet acutely aware of his pain. His senses slowly returned to him, revealing himself to be strapped down on a table. Around him were half living bodies missing body parts like store mannequins or broken dolls. A door opened and the man felt a terrible presence, not through the Force but in a primal place in his mind and in his soul. It screamed for him to run, to hide, to curl up in a ball, but there was nothing in the Force, there was no Force here. The presence seemed almost diminuitive in person, short compared to Tethyn's standards, wearing a black leather apron and gloves, and a white porcelain mask.::

Stranger: You will find that despite the paralyzing effects of the drug you've been injected with, you will not be denied any of the pain I'm going to give to you. It's so rare that I get new playmates down here, I'm going to have to make sure that you don't go anywhere. This wire can easily cut through meat and bone...

::The stranger wrapped the wire around Tethyn's right leg and then began sawing with it until the limb was severed, giggling girlishly. She repeated the process with his left leg, laughing fully now. Tossing the legs aside, she pulled out a box of needles and began carefully penetrating Tethyn's chest at the most painful places...::

::Dagon finally saw the silohuette of a troop ship filled with the reinforcements he had called in for. Members of the uniquely gifted Shadow division, They were perhaps the most prepared to for the dangers of Nhagathul. Together, they set out to find the missing apprentice.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Where... Where am I?

Face turned a grimace, a distinctive throbbing pattern inside his head that was relentless. As if awaking from a deep sleep, the young man found himself having a hard time even lifting his eyelids up. A concentrated heat lamp was held aloft above the table he had been strapped upon, another factor that kept him confused, unaware of what was truely happening.

Nearly as soon as he regained his conscious senses, a darker feeling came over him. It crawled into his mouth, rested inside his stomache to rot away. It was so deep, so concentrated, his body met with little resistance to its overwhelming power. It invaded his mind, penetrated his soul, and told him to fear it. Fear for death, fear for life. The voice continued to call into his head, testing the limits of his sanity.

In a frantic struggle, he tried to move his arms and legs to free himself from what resistance was felt across his now bare skin. Tethyn was barely able enough to crane his head up a couple inches to see what he dealt with, veins on his neck tensing as he continually tried to gain access to his limbs.

No sooner then had he woken up, the mysterious figure who hung back in the silhouette of the highly concentrated lamp light seemed to spout words; so calm, so cool, when the words themselves had such cruel intentions. Both rows of teeth bared down hard as he spat back at this new disturbed being.

"..What the- I'm not one of your damned playmates!.. Release me at once or I'll snap your spine in half.. That is to say if you have a bloody spine, coward!"

His head jolted back at the first cut made, eyes peering up and chest heaving up, as the seering surge of pain fueled throughout his entire body. The pain brought his body to instictively react in such a violent manner, shoulders thrusting against the metal slab over and over while the young man's head thrusted side to side, whailing in pain.

"AAAAAH!.. AAAAAH!-- AAAAAHHHHH!"

There was a brief moment where his left leg had been tossed aside, the majority of the pain washing over his pain as he was left to revel in what had happened. This brief moment of lesser pain was quickly silenced by the second leg being severred in such a violent manner, streams of sweat dripping down his face as rows of teeth beared down on one, tightening so hard that blood began to seep out of his teeth from the extreme pressure.

Nothing was felt, but pure agonising pain that came in greater and greater waves, left to only breech up against the metal slab, fingernails scratching along the sides to try and releave the intense feeling. He couldn't tilt his head high enough to see the extent of the damage, nor even if he had the capacity, would he want to.

What little thoughts that strayed away from the pain rested with his Master, trying to find some refuge in the Force, anything, yet finding none. He was all alone, forced to undergo the tortureous methods by this mad person before him that reverred him as just a puppet, a tool to be played with.

Random hateful words spit up from his bloodied lips, fingernails continuing to dig furthur into the metal slab as the pins were inserted into his chest. Tethyn desperately wanted to pass out from all the pain, but the chemicals denied such pleasure. He was left to suffer, left to feel every inch of him be manipulated in such excruating ways.

Oblivion.jpg

::In a sudden burst of movement the door slammed opened and Dagon along with a squad of Shadow division troops stormed the room. Dagon smashed the butt of his blaster rifle into the back of the pariah's skull, causing her to crumple to the floor.::

Get him to the med bay immediately. Congratulations apprentice, you managed to not die.

::Dagon injected the man with a shot of morphine and let him drift off as he was taken away on a stretcher, along with the bound pariah. A trooper adressed him while gesturing at the things that were throughout the room.::

No, I have other plans for them.

::Dagon reaped over a hundred souls from that place, and for the first time ever it felt like an act of mercy. Walking toward a pile of former belongings to the pariah's prey, he used the locator to find his sword, the sole reason he was able to find his apprentice. Picking it up, he left Nhagathul behind.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

His entire mouth felt dry, body tensing up from the devistating processes held against him, even as brief as they were. Hot tears lined down from his blood shot eyes, his ears ringing louder as the sudden burst of sound other then the wire cutting breached the small room. Everything was dark to him, what sounds came from his Master's mouth were jumbled in with the massive pain he found himself in. Some of the needles were still in his chest, one particular being lodged in his far quite a bit upon nervous reaction of having the door spread open wide.

Blood soaked what left of his uniform, torn from the engagement with the prowlers before and now having faced the mind of a truely insane person whose only will was to see him suffer. Part of him fell back to the memories of how he had done a similar trick to a young Jedi, having lured him into believing a false reality before coiling his words and actions just enough to catch him off guard and take him away to be tortured. He had been far nicer to his captive then she allowed him.

Without forming any coherient words, just gasps of air as he felt his lungs beginning to swell, the mercy dosage of morphine counterattacked the previous chemical's effects, letting his muscles begin to surpress and soothe in a lucid feeling rather then fixated to focus only on the pain being delievered.

After the dosage deprived him of allowing the now sweet pleasure of passing out, the morphine allowed him finally to do so. He'd allowed himself to somber off onto the stretcher, still bleeding heavily from the lower torso and barely surviving.

Everything just turned completly black.

Oblivion.jpg

• 1 month later...

::A ship flies over the surface of Nhagathul, carrying two Sith. The master opens the landing ramp while the ship is still several meters from the ground.::

Be something other than dead when I get back.

::A firm kick sends Zad out of the ship and onto Nhagathul's surface, to face the darkness of Hell.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Zad stood up, turning and watching the ship raise into the sky. A look of disgust and loathing over his face. He had never heard of this place, but it was obvious that there was something off about it. There was, afterall, no way that the Sith would make his trial so easy. He ran his hand over his lightsaber hilt and began to move through the area, in search of a place to hold up.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

Three hours

It had been three hours, and yet Zad was nearly spent. Nhagathul was like a psychic leach, draining his energy and will as surely as the constant battles here drained his strength and resillience. There were horrors here that could not be described, abominations beyond comprehension. Shapeless horrors and sinewy demons with knives hunted the city's occupants, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, while the dead prolwed the streets hunting for the living. Even the air, filled with so much ash that it seemed like it was snowing, seemed to be choking the life out of him. Screams both human and not filled the city, a cacophony of torment.

Cut him down!

And then there was silence.

Evil by the hand of Fate.

• 1 year later...

A swirling in the sky was the only announcement of the mysterious vortex. It could only be described as a slash ripped right out of space. The black hole stayed open for seconds before it vomited debris and other random space junk.

Only a careful eye would have picked out the small, sleek, silver form of a ship tumbling about, obviously out of control.

Inside, the pilot was slamming around just as violently.

The ship eventually collided with the ground, sliding into a vicious halt.

Var was only temporarily stunned; after the initial crash, he bolted upright within the ship.

Everything was damaged; the only thing that mattered was to which degree it was damaged.

At least the thing is still upright, he thought.

Var took in a quick assessment of the destruction. The Knight himself only took a sharp blow to the head; blood flowed freely just above his left eye. He still (thank the Force) had both sabers, neither of which sustained any damage. Avararda decided to take an outside look at the ship. He moved over to the controls console and hit the landing ramp button. Sparks flared from the machine, but that was the only effect. He could hear the ramp attempting to lower, but he knew it was in vain.

Sighing, he removed one of the sabers from his belt and ignited it. The hilt instantly rose a few degrees, but the heat was welcomed. The green saber sliced easily into the cheap material the ship was made from. Within seconds, Var was out.

Although he was blind, the Jedi knew it was much better inside. The world he was in now was made purely of chaos and evil. The minute he stepped foot outside, he began to feel suffocated. He crashed to his knees and gripped at his throat. Finally he was released from the torment; Vomit exploded from his gut and splashed all over the ashy ground in front of him.

Once his stomach was empty, Avararda rolled over onto his back, groaning.

::The Darkwatch shuttle touched down only long enough for its passengers to disembark, before vanishing into the massive ash clouds. The pilots knew better than to linger. The ash clouds were blown about by powerful winds, sometimes puncuated by jagged shards of broken souls. The streets were long and winding affairs, easy to lose your way in. A mighty canal system of blood rivers cut through the city, spanned by great bridges. Throughout the city, the lost were transfixed on pikes, wailing in eternal pain.::

Be on your guard, there is no safe haven here.

MGw9G2u.jpg

The city that Dominique found herself in was astounding. She could feel the darkness of the world with every fiber of her being as it pulsated. It was as if the planet itself was alive and as far as she knew it just might be. She had never been anywhere that had left such a profound impact on her as the rivers of blood and intimidating labyrinths of this place and she had only just arrived. The petite framed women hadn't a clue what to expect on this trip, but she knew she wouldn't let her guard down.

”œAtia, did you learn anything from your studies?”

Carnage.jpg

Nothing about this planet felt right. Even before they landed, Atia couldn't help but feel like something horrible was going to happen at any moment. Upon exiting the shuttle, she was greeted by a sight she felt was beautiful and horrifying at the same time. Everywhere she looked she saw the darkest light she had ever seen. Everything had seemed to have a presence in the force. It made it hard for Atia to focus on things. Dagon had told them to be on guard, which averted her attention from the scenery to Dominique. She seemed to be hidden within the background of the planet. Atia looked at Dagon and Revan and found the same to be true for them. To her, they seemed to almost disappear. What kept them from completely escaping was the individual aura they had acquired through their lives.The inquiry to what she had learned thus far made her smile.

"I've read quite a lot and found that I've much more to learn. There seem to be several theories out debating on what the force really is. The three I focused on sounded the most feasible, but I couldn't figure out which to follow. The first stated that their was a dark and light side, each with their own followers. The second stated that there was only one force and it was how it was used that made it dark or light. And the third said that their was a limited amount to the force and that the more people manipulating it left less for everyone else. That was the only thing I had confusion over. The history of the Jedi and Sith were pretty straight forward. I didn't get too far on the traditions and dogma behind either sect. I was reading that much when you arrived."

Atia looked at Dominique, giving a slight smile in hopes that her progress would suffice for what she had asked her to do. She had no reason to know that she had obscured from her orders slightly in getting water. That and the small conversation with the odd pair she had met in the lab.

Atia7.jpg

Revan hopped out of the ship, slipping on his face mask and armor. Usually, he would wear his traditional light armor with a cloak, however this place was known to be a little...surprising. Immediatly as he stepped off, he could feel the dark energy engulf the city. The aura made him stronger, more in tuned. His senses were heightened drastically as though he was injected with an andrenaline rush.

However, dark energy wasn't the only thing he sensed. He could feel an opposing prescence. One that stood out completely. It was a...Jedi. A lightside user. The Jedi stood out like orange in a green crowd. This however, was no oridinary lightsider. He had a taint to him. A dark taint. One that could be altered. Revan turned to Dagon.

"Do you feel that?...a Jedi...on Nhagathul. He must be here for a reason...and I can sense a dark taint around him."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

A subtle surface scan of the girls mind was simple enough and since Atia hadn't been with Dominique for too long, she felt it was required. She had told her she hadn't finished studying, but what she hadn't said was far more interesting then any of the dribble she spoke. She seemed to be proud about all the studying she had done, when she had merely been learning what others came to the Sith already knowing. Like a slow child playing catch up in school.

Dominique glanced over to make sure that the girl's hood was up enough to reveal her eyes. Atia was six inches taller then her, but if she was as good a judge of weight as she felt she was the girl didn't weigh more then ten pounds then her. For her size, such a weight was near sickening. She was surely little more then a skeleton under her clothes. The thought amused the small lady as she recalled her former apprentice's arm and what she had done to it.

A tendril of the force slithered out from her form, seeking out the light presence that Revan had mentioned. It wasn't hard to find figure's force signature; it was a blazing beacon of light in a unforgiving sea of darkness. Why the person had ever come here, and lived this long, was a mystery to her but then she felt that they would soon find out.

Carnage.jpg