The Spice Mines of Kessel

Tarrian Skywalker

A voice was heard from the intercom in Essalare's office.

"Sir, the Mark X Executioner droids, and the DZ-70 Fugitive Tracker Droids that you ordered have just arrived."

"Excellent, send them planet side. Also, double check the planetary shields and anti starfighter turrets, just to be sure. And make sure that no ships are left on planet."

Essalare sat back in the plush chair and took a sip of his Correlian brandy.

An old cruiser, Easy Company, blasts out of hyperspace and heads down towards the surface of Kessel. The ship lands within the confines of Kessel's largest mining compound, and Ob Ordeena departs. The gangster is flanked by several armed thugs, and the crowd makes their way to the headquarters of Essalare Taragron. The thugs take their place outside of the main office as Ob enters.

”œGreetings, warden, I am here to check on your progress.”

leader.jpg

Essalare turned to Ob and bowed.

"I am deeply sorry, sir. I was simply placing the new droid guards to maximise effectiveness. I have also ordered a pen for the Vornskyrs.

What do you wish of me now, sir?"

"Our master is not pleased with progress, warden. I want things running smoothly here from now on – or you life shall pay the forfeit. I want regular transports shipping out loads to our allies on the major systems – Coruscant, Tatooine, you know. And nothing but quality stock, I warn you. I also don’t want to hear of slaves escaping, or damaging any of the stock in any way. Things are to run perfectly here on Kessel from here on. Don't make any more mistakes, warden."

leader.jpg

Essalare leaned forward, his eyes glaring blaster bolts at Ob.

"Listen here, Sir, You did not give me any specific information on this operation. Not one prisoner has escaped, and according to these reports, the spice output has increased by %20.59, and, we have found a new vein of glitterstim. I had put it in the monthly report which I had just prepared, and was about to send. Now, If you don't want me to be here, I will take my cut and leave."

”œI have information, provided by the surveillance droids, proving that a few riots have broken out among the prisoners. I don't want to see that sort of nonsense again. I want any prisoners who act negatively to be punished severely ”“ solitary confinement in the catacombs without food or water should do.”

leader.jpg

As Lord Ordeena's ship enters space around the planet of Kessel, she gives the proper clearance codes and lands just outside the detention facility.

A contingent of guards meets the ship and remove the strapped body of Jedit from the ship and take him to the detention level. Jedit is removed from the gurney, and each arm and leg is chained and pulled taut to opposite ends of the wall. More drugs are administered to keep him out for a bit longer and a air tub is placed through his nose and one end is hooked up to an oxygen tank. Bekka turns on the oxygen to a bare minimum so as not to allow him to die, but to keep him more then light headed for the lack of proper oxygen.

Jedit is then stripped of all clothing and covered with only a cloth. Bekka sits in the room waiting patiently for the young boy to awake, and for the warden to join her.

bekscopy.png

A ship bearing the Black Sun symbol lands, and a tall, dark woman steps out onto the surface. Several slaves run to her and begin to sing of her praises- their Lady returning to them. She smiled. It was good to be back. She asked a slave a question. Being satisfied with the reply, she headed off to the detention center.

A comm is sent to Essalare:

"If you value your life you will not interfere with the new arrival. My name is Angeline Daisaku. Perhaps you've heard of me? I am third in command at Black Sun, and wife of Smash Daisaku. I will take care of this... Jedi scum. Go about other matters. Angel."

Her Black Sun unifrom shone under the light of the sun, as she strode into the office. The clerk pointed her to a room, where a new arrival had come from the hutts. She slammed the door open, seeing a man in a cloth chained to the wall. She looked him over, then smiled to the woman.

"Nice to see you Bekka. I'm the new warden" Angel patted the whip on her side. "What would you like me to do for you?"

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

AngelineDaisakuSig.jpg

Whoever said beauty's only skin deep obviously wasn't beautiful.

ooc: THis was not talked about with the Hutt's as we both own this planet a little message would have sufficed... And Angeline I can't help, but notice this comes at a tiem when we have a warden and a time when your alaises are in custody... I will not allow this without further discussion... The Hutt's have been running this place fine for months with little to no help from the Black Sun... As very good allies I suggest you inform me of any changes... The warden is not Angeline please disregard her post... I was not informed nor was anyone told we need a new warden...

whyl2.jpg

Bekka pulled the comlink out and read the encrypted message. Giving the guards the new orders, they take Jedit, still unconscience, and load him into a three by three box. Binding his arms and legs, and leaving the oxygen as it was, the guards load him onto Ob Ordeena's ship and head out to space to place the Jedi Padawan in his new home.

bekscopy.png

• 7 months later...

Please read back to find out the armaments and defenses of this planet.. It is the Hutt and Black Sun slave and spice planet.... Anyone not affiliated with the Hutt or Black Sun do not come here or risk death...

Once again open the Kessel Slave Driving Planet hold sthe secrets of many horrors.... The near death of Master Prophet as well as the deaths of countless Jedi took place here... It is here enemies of the Hutt's and Black Sun are taken...

whyl2.jpg

Corban wakes up in his cell, a strange buzzing feeling running around his head. He looks around, and the walls are made of plasteel and the door cannot be found, its hinges buried against the walls.........He falls asleep again, to nightmares and the sort.

Later.......

Corban gets up and rams his head into the walls, guards come but they are too late, young Corban has commited suicide........

The last thing that Corban sees is a blue image of himself that says,"It is not your time. Come."

Corban follows towards the light............

((See ya in three days, suckas!!!! ))

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

Within moments, various medical officers run into the room and apprehend Corban. They patch up his head and hook up electrodes to vital areas of his body. Within moments he is revived and ready. He is also bound so he may not attempt suicide again....

OOC: I don't think we allowed you to kill youself. I'll see you dead OOC before we let you die IC.

Hail Daisaku!

BSO.jpg

Better than having my char locked up in the spice mines for something I diddn't even do!!! Besides, right now, I had nothing to do with the hutts, so I have a justifiable reason for trying to get out. *Unlike Ronin* *cough, cough*

I'm taking this to PM...........

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

No rules agaisnt killing ones self. Although I'm not sure that running head-first into a wall once would do it. It'd prolly take several attempts and you'd have to have a shard of bone pierce your brain. All in all, he can kill himself in one post, as can any character, if so desired. But yes, 3 days. (perhaps a suicide should be made longer, like, say 10 days?)

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

Granted, yes, it's a cheap out for a bad situation, but no, bringing someone back to life, especially if they have bone shards in their brain, is a no-no, no matter how much you want to. SW technology is good, but not that good. And it looks like Corbin is N/A to post for at least a week. We'll have to see what Ara says, though.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

*The ship comes out of hyperspace and spins down tword the planet. As he lands he has his robot dress the two force users with duel steel back packs, and when they attempt to damage or disarm the mechinisum the get shocked into uncontiousness. Inside the insalated backpacks are ysalimari comfortably fitted and safe from the outside world. Guards take them away and send them to go mine spice.

The ship lifts off an flies elsewhere.*

I am a Hunter. Those who are witches are my prey. - Witch Hunter Robin

Nostalgic - A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.

Requiem - A hymn, composition, or service for the dead.