The Spice Mines of Kessel

Tarrian Skywalker

Alliera spent a minute picking around her pockets and straps, looking for a place to put the lightsaber. She finally found a simple ringmount on her belt, and clipped the lightsaber to that. After that, she grabbed two over-sholder travel bags, and situated them to where they were secured on her back.  "Sorry, I figured we might need some extra space for things we might find along the way: more explosives, Blasters, Loot, Intel, ect." Alliera said, as she walked back to her Master and fellow student. "You never know when you might find something you didn't know you needed, or something that Highcom might want." Alliera looked at Kirlocca warily for a moment, he was going to be crazy-obvious in combat, and if there were any major Sith Lords on sight...they would B-Line straight towards him...Alliera thought that it might be worth it to find a target she could hit that would get some heat off of him.

"Not a bad idea, I'll look into grabbing a couple grenades and some extra medical supplies, maybe some extra ammo as well. I'd say... a frag, a cryoban and a concussion grenade would do the trick" Johan thought for a moment before continuing

"I may try to look into getting a pair of H.U.D (Heads Up Display) capable goggles to, saw a few of the rebel sergeants and a couple of the other Jedi with them on" Johan decided

"if its ok with you master I might looking into getting a few spars in with the other Jedi, unless you have time for a few? I don't have time to master my sabre, not even close but I'd rather the first Sith apprentice I encounter not end my training less then 2 months in. At least not without a fight" Johan gave a half-grin before finishing his work to repair Tar'ak's (his now he supposed) sabre and stepped away to activate it will a flourish, grin turning into a pleased smile. He then deactivated and clipped the sabre to his belt just in front of the thigh holster for his pistol and waited for an answer.

Edited by Johan Fae

"Hey Johan, remember what I said before we got on the shuttle?" Alliera asked, sparing a glance to Master Kirlocca as she lead her fellow Padawan away for a moment "I think we might not be the only ones who can easily find him...I'm worried that a Sith Lord might try to go straight for him, so I need your help to hit a target to hopefully keep any local Sith Lords off of our Master." Alliera made sure to say this somewhat quietly so Kirlocca hopefully wouldn't hear, but she wouldn't bet against the Force. Kirlocca was a Powerful Jedi Master, her insticts and what she felt in the force said so, but the last few years showed that the Galaxy loved tearing down people like their Master, so maybe they could save him. "Will you help me?" 

Johan looked at her for a moment glancing between her and Kirlocca, before a glance at her bags brought him to realize a bit of what she had planned.

"If the Sith had not attacked first i may have been reluctant to use such tactics, but given the circumstances and that I think you may be right? … yes I will help, what do you need me to do?"

"Follow my lead when the time comes." Alliera said, again trying to keep her volume low enough that Kirlocca didn't hear "They'll have intel for us on the ground, so we'll pick our target there." Alliera saw a datapad resting on a nearby surface and grabbed it, looking throught it...it was Intel the Alliance had on Mon Cala...and it had just what she was looking for. "Never mind about waiting for groundside, we have our target." ALliera said, almost excitedly "The Local Sith is appearently a collector and has somewhat reporpoused the Mon Cala Shipyard's Vault for some of his own prizes, there's even a possible route through the Sewer Tunnels that will take up to within a few rooms of the Vault. We just need to bust in, and I can get passed the Vault Door as long as we get past the security." 

Edited by MandaJetii

"I'm going to go grab some equipment," Alliera said, walking out of the shuttle and into the ship proper. Finding the armory was easy enough, as was finding everything she needed. She found an E-22, that would be perfect for both the Hot Breach and as a Heavier weapon, and she loaded plenty of ammo for it into one of her bags, while emptying a few of her Shells into the bag so she can put a few clips of the weapon into a few of her ammo pouches. Grenades came next, a mix of Thermal Detonators, Smoke Grenades, a few ECDs, and a few Flash Bombs. ALliera looked up at the nearby Marine, and asked: "Do you know where the Detonite and the Dataspikes are?" The Marine pointed towards a pair of locked containers and reached over to unlock them for her, without a word. "Thank you." Alliera stuffed 6 Dataspikes into the bag with the other stuff...meanwhile, the bag that had been empty up to this point, was filled with blocks upon blocks of Detonite. Alliera also took the time to grab some spare detonators for the detonite, but put them in an outer pocket of the Non-Detonite bag. better to be safe than sorry. Alliera left, one bag full of plastic explosives and one partially filled with grenades, ammo and Data spikes; as well as an E-22 slung over her sholder. After she left, the Marine watched her go and shook his head. "Love her spirit, but that was the most Mandalorian thing I've seen in a while." Alliera then made her way to the Medical area, where she grabbed a few Medkits and Bacta Patches and stuffed them into her non-explosive bag until it was full...though leaving room to grab grenades and ammo as needed. Alliera walked back to her Master and Johan, with bags laden with goodies. "This bag is full of Detonite, so make sure to be careful with it." Alliera said, gesturing to the Detonite Bag "The other bag has Grenades, some healing supplies, grenades, and ammo for my friends here." This time alliera gestured with her head to the E-22 and her Ori'Vod Shotgun.

"sh-should i sling a bag of Detonite to? you would have to set it up but go big or go home right?" Johan asked, a touch nervous, though not sure if that was the mission, being near enough explosives to level a small town or both. while waiting for an answer he checked his gear and strapped it on.

Alliera considered for a moment, before grabbing another bag and handing it Johan. "Two things; Grenades and a Headlamp or some kind of personal light for you...we're going to be hitting the sewers." Alliera said, Frowning for a moment "Focus primarily on Thermal Detonators, those things can do anything....find some stickies if you can, but don't take too long...I have Flash Bombs and Smokes, so don't worry about those." 

After a short run to the Armory Johan came back "right got 4 Thermals and found a couple stickies, should be enough on top of the rest I have. Also I don't want to be walking bomb" 

Johan froze for a moment, and turned and ran back towards the Armory "FORGOT THE LIGHT"

Edited by Johan Fae

Alliera was about to start talking to Johan, before he ran back to the Armory. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry...at least they weren't hitting the King's Palace, that sounded worse that what Alliera and Johan were doing. Alliera took a look at Kirlocca, wondering idly if he ever felt like this, in his carrier of Jedi Training. Alliera decided not to ask him, because that would make this wierder than it already was. 

Johan returned panting but with a smile, in addition to his new HUD headset he had a small but powerful light attached to the side of his head with a band and most importantly, a Mandalorian combat shield, a energy shield the size of a buckler on his left forearm. "so, what now?"

"Brief overview of the plan: Once we hit landfall, we're going to bug out and go into the sewer. I have a path that'll get us to a point we can breach into the building. I'll handle making the hole, and we'll hard breach into the building, I got Flash Bombs to help with that. NOTE: We'll be leaving the Detonite Bags at a point in the Sewer near-ish to the Breach Point, so we don't become 'Walking Bombs' as you said. Once we breach, it should be one to three rooms before the vault itself: It'll likely be hard fighting and we don't know WHAT is in there, so STAY IN COVER! Once we hit the vault and we got breathing room, I'll: Hack/Cut/Blast Open the Vault Door as needed. Once we get in there, we'll grab the Detonite Bags from where we left them and empty them out in teh vault, filling them up again with stuff that we can use: It used to be a Mon Cala Shipyard Vault so look for Design Datadrives, Hard Currency...stuff like that...Sense a Sith owns it, He likely has some Lightsabers and maybe some anchient Lore too...If we find Sith Lore, We're leaving it, that kriff is WAY to dangerous, but Jedi stuff might be valuable. After we grab all we can, in a short time, we set the Detonite to a timed detonation, we close the vault door, and we book it back through the breach." Alliera said, looking at Johan "Any questions?" 

"not really, as long as they don't have actually experienced Sith down there surprise and lots of grenades should make the fighting tough but quick I would think, and with our armor and my shield we should be able to make do as long as we have light cover. We're gonna have to be FAST though." Johan said taping the chest plate of his armor and his new shield.

"with we had time to properly learn how to deflect blaster fire with the sabers but we should be able to make do" Johan muttered to himself

"Think of it this way; if we do this and make it out alive, we'll be a lot richer, and on the cred of a sith scumbag." Alliera said, lightly pushing Johan in the sholder "Frell, maybe we can have our own private celebration after." Alliera looked around as it looked like everyone was getting ready to get mission ready. "They're playing our song, lets get moving." Alliera said, clapping Johan on the back as she gesturing to a U-Wing "Come on, that'll get us groundside." 

“You know your action stations.” 

Her amethyst eyes found Kirlocca, and she broke out into a surprising grin, even a bit of a flush coming to the edges of her pale complexion. Anyone standing in the briefing room of the Misericordia could glimpse, even for a second, her affection for him. But as quick as the flush was there, it was gone, locked away again behind the stern face of command. 

“May the force be with us, and I will see all of you on the surface.”

And with little more ceremony, the Rebel fleet and its complement of Rebel Soldiers, Jedi, and Mandalorians blinked into hyperspace. Their destination? Mon Calamari. 

Raven_3_Sig.png.fa6e284bec4ff42ba02901e8567b2f87.png

Pretender to the Galactic Throne

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

After listening to Empress and tossing a half surprised half incredibly amused look between his master and the Empress he turned to Alliera

"well, that's some good ammo for later"

With a small grin Johan slung the Detonite and the last of his gear:

(to clarify this is just so there is a list of current weapons around so there are no mix ups on my part later)

. his saber

. his pistol

. his knife

. 8 grenades (3 therm, 2 Stick, 1 Frag, 1 Cryo and 1 Concussion)

. and his personal energy buckler

and asked amused, "perhaps we should get SOME form of leave from our master? or are we jumping down there completely by surprise?" despite his words he fell into step with his fellow Padawan with a grim smile, checking gear clips and the straps of his light plate armor as he walked.

Edited by Johan Fae