Primary Terrain: frozen ice plains, glaciers, mountains

Points of Interest: ruins of several bases

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: tauntaun, wampa

Immigrated Species: none

Primary Language(s): none

Faction Affiliation: neutral

Defense Rating: Level 1

JediRP Canon History: Hoth has, for the most part of its history, been neutral, hosting visitors from Jedi to Sith, Rebels to Imperials. In its varied past it has hosted a Rebel base, a Jedi Temple, an Imperial training facility, and a New Republic outpost.

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*The red freighter draws a line across the sky diving into the snowstorm covering the planet and into a large cavern, finally the ship came to rest deep inside, the pilot lifted slowly from the chair, his hydraulic systems making it a smooth flowing motion as he maneuvered out of the flight deck, his stride was slow yet had a air of power to it, no noise was heard not even the fluttering of his robe as he guided himself to the cargo chamber, the lights parallel to him lighting up only as he passed by.

The large door began to open and Yakooza's eyes lit up as the light reflected of his pupils...*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

*He blinked a few times as his eyes adjusted to the light but no matter how he tried he could not see more then the silhouette of a powerfully built looking man, in front of him, and before he could even react his wind shield lifted and a dart found it's way home returning Yakooza to the darkness.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

*The door behind him closed quietly shuting the entire room into darkness, his hand lowered and the sound of something sounded as if it was screwing back into place. He did not need to lights to see, he felt every ounce of energy floating around the room as he proceeded toward the ship in storage.

The darkness could not hide the sounds of something being mechanically worked on. Hours later the deed was done, then came the cold voice.*

It is done, are you feeling all right good sir?

*A quiet voice replyed.*

QV: Yes master what is my mission

CV: You will do nothing I have plans involving the Jedi that I wish you to do but not now.

*A click sounds in the darkness.*

QV: Yes master, I will wait until you command me.

CV: Good, now...

*Annother click*

Yakooza: What is the meaning of this I suggest yo...

*The voice stops as a thud is heard.*

Calahan: I suppose I have a bit more to do...

*Clicking and sparks flash.*

CV: Go now.

Heven: If you wish...

*The doors to the outside open and a fighter backs out and boosts away. Behind it stands a red robed man with a smirk on his face.*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

• 2 weeks later...

We've landed in the remains of Echo base, an old military structure from the first rebellion. I can't stay, I have a comission to complete, but I have an old friend here. His name is Valeran, perhaps you've heard of him. He's here looking for something, what it is I have no clue, but he's kept the base heaters and other things functional. He's somewhere in the east wing.

I don't hate you, my employer does.

Ephant Mon blasted out of hyperspace above the planet Hoth.

Good thing I brought my warm clothes, he thought.

He lowgazed down at the planet and decided to set his ship down at the first sign of civilization that he could see:

An old, beaten up base.

Probably used during the Rebellion, he thought.

Ephant Mon lowered his ship in front of the base and climbed out. He slowly walked toward the base to meet with Taren.

couldntbeseen.png

Taren feels a disturbance in the Force, another Force user has entered the old base. She quickly abandons her search for Valaren. If he wanted to find her, he would.

She quickly found the source of the disturbance and found Ephant Mon.

"So, you have come at last. I have a mission for you, and you might be helped out by an associate of mine. I know that you have been training with AP, for a short while, and I feel that you are up for this first mission. I want you to find the Hutts and take from them something precious, a two-year-old child, the daughter of the Jedi Master Krissi. I want the child alive."

Taren2.jpg

A modified Sith Infiltrator dropped out of hyperspace and neared the icy-white planet known as Hoth. He brought the ship into orbit and descended, taking a look at the coordinates and plugged them into the ship’s controls.

A little later he landed his ship just outside of the old base. He drew his thick black cloak around him closely and headed towards the ruined base, which was half hidden in the icy-snow.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ragnok made his way into the ruined base in search of his business partner. He followed the coordinates she gave him. He made his way into the room with the other two and pulled off his hood to reveal his tattooed face and horns. "I am here now."

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

"Good," Taren said, nodding. "You and my apprentice," she gives him a knowing look, "will head to the Hutt's where you will barter for a small child, two-year-old daughter of Krissi Kenobi, Jedi Master. If Whyl will not barter, you are to take the child anyway. Harm this child and you will regret it."

Taren2.jpg

Taren nodded. "Yes, you will." She supplied the appropriete coordinates, for the Hutt Clan. "Ragnok, I would speak with you privately before you leave."

She took him to one side and shielded them with the Force so that Ephant Mon could not overhear. "I have some additional instructions for you. Ephant is young and eager to prove himself. Keep an eye on him and report back to me, you know by which method, should anything go amiss. Remember that this is both your first mission, a trial of faith. Don't let me down, and if you can, jab him a little, goad him if you can." She smiled knowingly at him. Darth Maul failed many years ago, but you, I feel, will not."

Taren2.jpg

Ephant Mon nodded as Taren took Ragnok over to the side. He was anxious to listen in on the conversation, but somehow Taren had created some type of barrier with the Force.

But it was no matter. Ephant Mon took this time to prepare himself for the mission ahead. He would be working with a partner, and that could take getting used to.

He was eager to leave, but also felt compelled to stay. He had come all the way here and now he was off again. Oh well. He loved the excitement of assignments.

In the meantime, Ephant Mon covered himself more with his cloak. He began to analyze the worn and rough walls of the base until Taren and Ragnok were finished speaking.

couldntbeseen.png

Ragnok nodded to her. "I will not fail you..." he lowered his voice. "...Master" he added as he found a new strength inside of himself.

He turned away from Taren and spoke to Tarens Apprentice. "Whats your name?" he asked as he started to walk towards his ship. "We have the Coordinates, We'll be taking our own ships. Do you have weapons?" He walked to his ship and opened the ramp and his small armory inside, he took out a two blasters and a vibro knife. "You know how to use these right?" he asked Ephant Mon.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

"You probably already know my name, right?" he replied while glancing at Ephant Mon. "Right then, We'll be taking our own ships. I'll contact you in Space before we get to our job." he nodded towards Ephant Mon and walked up his ramp as it slowly closed behind him.

Once Ephant Mon headed to his own ship, Ragnok started up his engines and headed off Hoth. "I will not fail you master." he said to himself as he jumped out of Orbit and into Space.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

*The fighter lands shortly after, and right next to the freighter and a man in dark grey armor steps out with a black symbol on his back, he enters the freighter to meet Tristin face to face.*

Yakooza?: Hello Sir, Jedi.

*The Jedi in a white suit looks at the man in front of him knowing something is different but unable to put his finger on exactly what.*

Tristin: You asked me to meet you here and with urgency it sounded, so I must ask why did you call me here?

*No expression shows on the man who's name is Yakooza.*

Yakooza?: I come in regards to a request made by your brother.

*Tristin's eyes go wide as he hears those last words.*

Tristin: What do you mean as a request from my brother!?

*The eyes of Yakooza flash for a moment and a single tear falls from his eye.*

Yakooza: You must esca...

*His eyes flash once more, the tear drops from his chin to the ground and freezes as it hits the floor.*

Haven: Yes your brother sent me.

*Without another word a dart strikes Tristin.

The Jedi's eyes still wide begin to close slowly as the dart takes effect and he begins to slump toward the ground, cursing himself for letting his guard down.

Haven steps over the fallen warrior and heads to the flight deck and after a moment the ship lurches out of the snow drifts and back into space.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

My apprentice, I can feel the presence of one whom I've been waiting for. He is coming towards you. I will be there momentarily, before him. It would seem some idiot turned the power off.

TtT takes a shortcut to her servants, beating Valaren to the punch. With her, she is carrying several thermal suits and a thermal blanket. She wraps the blanket around the child, taking her from Ragnok.

"You have both done well," she says and drops the extra suits before them so that they don't freeze on this giant ice cube. She turns to see Valaren's progress and sends a small Force Message to both of her minions. If he asks who's child this is, you are to tell him that the child is mine.

Taren2.jpg

Ragnok had strong willpower and the cold did not bother him much. Slowly taking the thermal suit from Taren and pulled on the suit, then wrapping his cloak over the suit to hide his figure, he stood there waiting for the newcomer. He nodded to himself, once he received the force message from her.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg