Carida

Darth Heretic

The Admiral looked at the young woman with a sense of pride.

Not in the woman herself, but in the technology that turned her into the officer he saw before him

"Get to your fighter. We have a war to fight."

He spun on his heel and walked out. He then pulled out his comm and spoke into it, to his subordinates.

"Ready the Godhammer, and ready my shuttle."

By reflex and care of the neural implant, though her mind screamed in protest, Aeryn followed the Admiral's orders and donned the flight suit waiting for her on a nearby table. The actions of her body seemed routine, like dressing in Imperial uniform was something she had done everyday. As she pulled the suit up and zipped it, she glanced in the mirror but the image reflecting back at her didn't seem to fit. Aeryn's mind reeled momentarily. I'm a smuggler so why am I dressed like this? Bruises, barely visible traced of deep purple, were fading from her head and cheek. How did I get those? And where's my ship? The word ship triggered something and made her stand staight.

"You're disobeying orders. The Admiral told you to get to your ship." She snapped at her own reflection. Her little relapse of her true identity faded as the mind control kicked back in.

Striding briskly toward the hanger, she felt a new strength within her. A new confindence about her position. But still a small dount floated at the back of her mind about just how she had gotten here and who she really was.

Myth looked over the man standing before her. his appearance was standard for those of his station. Although she did expect Imperial Generals to be more... sharper.

"Saren Kaylec, it is good to meet you. And yes, I would like to go over the attack plan. Is there also a way I can inspect the troops sometime??? I do not doubt those who may have done so already, but I would like them to know who their leaders are, and see for myself their Imperial loyalty."

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty

Thrawn turned around at a familiar voice "S***" He said under his breath. "Greetings Master Morbidity" He bowed quickly and arose just as quick. He respected Ar-Pharazon but wouldn't trust him enough to bow longer then necesary. "So how are things?"

hbsig.jpg

The hanger bay was a bustle of activity as ships prepared for war. Tech crews and pilots scurried around the various shuttles and fighters scattered aroundthe expansive area. Stormtroopers in shining white armor held ranks as they waited to board transports. Aeryn squared her shoulders, tucked her helmet under her arm and headed in. She returned salutes by reflex and stopped a tech who directed her to her ship.

She paused to admire it. Her very own fighter but for some reason it just didn't seem to fit in. In her confused mind she could see a sleek staryacht with swept back wings like the Corellian skate it resembled. Like the picture I have in my apartment on Corellia. That thought brought a slight frown to her face. There was something she was supposed to do on Corellia. Or maybe she was supposed to meet someone on Corellia...Reagan something. The thought floated on the tip of her tongue but eluded her grasp. Her memories both the real and the implanted ones were swirling around her mind like a whirlwind. They conntradicted each other to the point where she couldn't tell them apart. Finally Aeryn just shook her head.

"That's ridiculous." But she really wasn't so sure. She didn't realize how long she'd been standing there staring off into space.

Hale Akturus meditates onboard his ship. The dark lord had entered a trance some time ago in search of answers and enlightenment. The dark side of the Force ran through him, powering every cell within his person. Refreshed, Hale Akturus rises and awaits news from his Imperial comrades.

Hale Akturus sits in his ship's cockpit, once again meditating. As his mind drifts, the dark lord's focus turns to the Jedi. Fear. Anger. Hate. Suffering. The dark lord's eyes fluttered open, and he readied the cruiser for travel. For it was the future Hale Akturus saw in his mind's eye. After setting the hyperspace coordinates, the dark lord piloted the ship away from Caridia and entered lightspeed.

*The Fighter flys past the atmosphere and relays a comm to the planet.*

This is Haven, I have a prisoner for you, unfortunatly I am in a hurry so please take in this escape pod.

*The pod jettisons from the craft and lands near the base. The fighter flys off, when scanned the life pod has a one life form in it.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

A sleek vessel provides the appropriate clearance codes, and then lands down on the Imperial world. Hale Akturus departs from the craft, and heads towards the offices of Imperial Destiny.

*The Dragon's Guise, an old restored freighter redesigned to have a single front viewing port with two short aerodynamic wings crafted out of the sides, this ship dropped down into the atmosphere slowly. The pilot raced his fingers across the controls to transmit a comm.*

This is Jin, I am reporting as ordered, where shall I set down?

Out with the old in with the New.

Minx Five O: wow, I totally need a Hellthrower

Minx Five O: for Jin

Minx Five O: And could you make it in purple?

Crimson Morpheus: Yeah

Crimson Morpheus: lol

Crimson Morpheus: Good to see my work gets noticed

A comm arrives from KVC:

To those in the Imperial Sector,

My deepest sympathies for the grevious loss of your citizens in the Imperial Sectors of Corellia. Having been born and raised on Corellia, myself and my associates wish to do everything we can to aid you in helping repair the damage these terrorists have done. You will find a sum of one million credits being donated to you for relief efforts and care of your citizens.

At this time, I'd like to extend an invitation to Imperial Destiny and other members of the Galactic Empirium to celebrate my being engaged. A bachelor party and formal wedding is being held at the Last Call and all are invited to attend this non partisan event. I hope to see you all there.

-KVC

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

*The Crimson ship landed softly in docking bay B-12FBEW. The midsection of the ship lowered to the ground smoothly and from the darkness a man in red armor and a silver cape stepped out, a strange weapon strapped to his back as he walked across the floor, he stepped up to one of the guards nearby.*

You will tell your commander that I have arrived, now...

*His voice was full of authority and caused the guard to take immediate action as he sent a report to Imperial Destiny.*

Out with the old in with the New.

Minx Five O: wow, I totally need a Hellthrower

Minx Five O: for Jin

Minx Five O: And could you make it in purple?

Crimson Morpheus: Yeah

Crimson Morpheus: lol

Crimson Morpheus: Good to see my work gets noticed

A private, heavily-encoded comm message appears on the screen of Imperial Destiny:

"I am Darth Neo, and I am thinking of joining your Imperial faction. I am also thinking of joining the Sith, but they are too power-hungry. I think that joining your faction will be better suited to my needs. Do you have room for someone who does not remember their past, and is unaware of where his future will take him?"

trTa0Zf.jpg

(Click my sigart to view my character profile.)

A blue apparition of Rane Scando appears.

I’ve completed your mission – Gero Leglin’s parents are dead. I’ll be sending a file containing blood samples from the two, and pictures of their remains to confirm their deaths. I expect the prearranged amount of credits to be transferred to my account. Scando out.

The transmission ends.

• 2 weeks later...

The Dark Phoenix reverts to realspace with Caridia in it's viewports.

"Telly," the man said to his droid, "I'm not seeing any defensive ships anywhere on the scanners. That seems strange to me. Why would they leave their planet unguarded?"

Darth Neo keys his comm unit, "Commander Imperial Destiny, this is Darth Neo. Obviously, I have arrived. What is your situation?"

He sits back in planetary orbit above the main spaceport and awaits an answer of some kind.

trTa0Zf.jpg

(Click my sigart to view my character profile.)

Aboard the Dark Phoenix, 3TE-LY looks to his master Darth Neo and asks, ”œDo you think they will ever respond?

• 4 weeks later...