Points of Interest: Academy of Carida, Tarkin’s Teeth

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Caridan

Immigrated Species: humans

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic, Caridan

Faction Affiliation: Imperial Remnant

Defense Rating: n/a

JediRP Canon History: …to come…

((Summary compiled by Amidala Skywalker. Thank you!))

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

*On the Jungle world of Caridia, one can hear echoes. Echoes of pain, echoes if elation, echoes of defeat, echoes of victory. It was once the greatest training world of the Imperial order, a distinguished training arena for stormtroopers and officers.

Today it became a command center.

New defenses were added, including two planetary shields and Golan space defense platforms. Communications relays were set up and new recruits were flown in as the facilities came back to life.*

Send a delegate to the Commonwealth, stressing no desire to fight. We need to build our powerbase before we can do anything.

The Sith may be the Soul of the Empire, but we are the body.

An imperial shuttle skimmed down and landed. Mr. Kaylec walked out with a stern look on his face. A few more steps and he touched the ground.

After a few minutes of walking he arrived to the main resource filtration plant. Ores mixed with useless rock were being seperated in the giant cavern. Walking onto a catwalk Saren leaned against the railing and watched the process take place....

A modified Lambda class shuttle dropped out of hyperspace and glided through the atmosphere, transmitting the proper identification codes.

The shuttle landed and out of it walked a tall, strongly built man.

He walked with a confident air over to the shipyards to view the ships that were being made.

Thrawn's ship exited hyperspace at an abandoned imperial world. He landed down and exited his ship. He looked at the landscape and chuckled. He walked over to the guy he saw land in the lambda shuttle. "How are you, I here that the empire is rebuilding here, my name is Thrawn."

hbsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Rathis turned to his second in command, "General, are the ships ready?"

"Yes sir, The Eviscerator and Godhammer are at your command." the man replied.

"Good, have then run through preflight check ups, and tell the Godhammer to prepare for my arrival. We will leave within the hour."

The man salutes, then hurries off to finish the task set for him.

• 2 weeks later...

A black, Lambda-class shuttle lands on Caridia as a massive figure appears from the starship. The massive figure wore a black uniform with distinct military badges covering his muscular chest, his skin was navy blue in color and his eyes were a deep red, white hair covered his scalp, and two long scars protruded from his forehead to the edge of his chin. Expressionessly, he walked into the meeting room where the other officials were seated.

"Greetings, gentlemen. I am Grand Admiral Azeroth."

*The Super Star Destroyer Tiamat and the Interdictor cruiser Charybdis come out of hyperspace after having been recently completed. Transports bring the recently ordered base defenses to Caridia, where they are installed and brought online.*

New defenses at Caridia:

Shield Generators

Turbolasers

Golan Defense platforms

Mine fields

Missle turrets

Advanced sensors

The Eviscerator and the Godhammer come out of hyperspace, and from the latter came a modified Lambda Class shuttle.

Its passengers where Admiral Rathis Estari and three elite stormtroopers, who were guarding their prisoner, AerynJade Lastari.

The shuttle touched down, and the passengers departed.

Aeryn Lastari blinked her eyes at the harsh light. Using her arm to shield the glare, she sat up slowly. Her head throbbed in protest. She could feel something wet on her forehead and cheek and saw blood when she pulled her hand away.

"Jax? What happened?" Dead silence answered her. "Jax did you short out again?" Still nothing. "Frelling astromeh."

It wasn't until she finally got her bearings and her eyesight cleared that she realized she was no longer on the bridge of her ship. She tried to stand but her knees buckled and she grabbed the side of the the bench to steady herself. She was on a ship, Imperial by the look of the harsh lines and stark decorations.

The door slid open and two stormtroopers entered with a third just outside the door.

"Move." The first issued the command and gestured toward the door.

"And if I decline?" she snapped back sarcasticly. Her temper flared but a gun pointed at her resigned her to the fact that for the moment at least she had no choice. She was guided first to a shuttle then flwon down to the planet seen outside the view ports. Upon landing she was hauled out of her seat and down the ramp, an Imperial in the lead and the three troopers guarding her behind. Her body ached all over but she had no recollection of how she had gotten captured. She remembered the hatch blasting open and Jax triling out a warning but her mind was blank after that.

She was taken to a cell and thrown in none too gently. She had no idea what world she was on. And sitting in the black and white cell waiting on what her captors were going to do, she had ample time to wonder why they simply hadn't killed her for blasting the hanger bay of their ship.

"They probably scrapped my ship..and Jax." she said to the empty room. The driod had irritated her constantly but she had to admit she would have loved to hear his nagging tone at the moment. And her ship...her only real posesion in this galaxy. Her thoughts were interrupted by the cell door sliding back. She looked up to see just who it was who had captured her.

"What do you want with me?" she asked, a dark edge to her voice.

The Admiral let a slow smile creep across his face.

"I have a proposition for you. I would like to train you to be an officer in starfighter command. You will be provided with training, weaponry, the latest technology, and some cybernetic implants that will make you faster, stronger and smarter. Your droid, repaired, if you accept. If you don't you will be executed."

Aeryn laughed. She couldn't help it but his offer, though more of a command by his tone, seemed obsurd. that he an Imperial Admiral would want a smuggler in Starfighter Command. Ice as cold as Hoth carried through her voice.

"Well while that may be an enticing offer, I like body the way it is. As for the droid, I can always get another." It hurt her to say it but she had learned long ago not to reveal her true emotions. Reclining back on the bench she crossed her arms in front of her. "So thanks really but no. I don't care for you, your offer, or your worthless promises."

The Admiral didn't give away anything in his features. "Then you will be executed."

"You tried to kill me before at Smuggler's Moon, and then again after you captured my ship. Why should I expect anything less now?"

Her curiousity got the better of her though and she spoke out once more before he could leave. "Why me? I'm just a smuggler."

She silently cursed at herself for asking. But it had always been her weakness, wanting to know every little detail. She couldn't figure out why the Imperials would go through the effort of hauling her around especially after she had blown up half the hanger bay. She was surprised they hadn't just killed then.

*Imperial Destiny gestured to the two stormtroopers to grab Aeryn by the arms.*

Your first lesson will be unquestioning obedience.

* He draws a power maul(Star Wars equivilant of a powered nightstick) and strikes her across the face, bloodying her nose. His next hit knocks her jaw out of alignment, shattering it in places. He begins to laugh, clearly enjoying himself. Blow after blow lands on the prisoner's face, and over time she spits out several teeth and a large amount of blood. The faces of her captors and their twisted laughter blurs into a deluge of agony and insanity...*

A small modified fighter came out of hyperspace heading for Caridia.

The Quokka flew into the atmosphere, heading for a single co-ordinate. After Landing, the pilot got out... revealing the slender figure of a young woman. But her eyes... a beautiful Ice blue, with a look of death. The workmen nearby cringed as they saw her. She was not one for them to harrass. 'Specially with the armoury hanging from her belt.

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty

A cruiser of alien design exits hyperspace near the jungle world of Caridia. As the vessel nears the planet, the pilot droid powers the ship's communications, and sends a request to lower the planetary shields. The pilot reveals only the name of the two passengers ”“ Hale Akturus and Ar-Pharazon.

The Grand Admiral signals his comm and his voice is instantly broadcast across Caridia.

"Greetings, everyone. This is the Grand Admiral speaking."

The Grand Admiral pauses and continues.

"The time has arrived for our re-emergence, and our redemption. We shall use our considerable fleet and storm the Republic. What we leave in our path is only that of death - and destruction. We will attack mercilessly and when the Republic fleet arrive, there will be nothing more for them to save. We will strike at their weak hearts, spear them from their hiding, and then deliver the killing blow. We will take back what is rightfully ours, our galaxy."

After those words, the Imperial Anthem plays in the background as all members of the Empire sing in unison.

From darkness a light shined on a far wall. Saren woke up and brough his arm over to cover the bright glare. A voice erupted, "General, Your presence is needed on the bridge, War is upon us."

After getting ready Saren made his way onto the bridge and looked out a port window. Everyone was singing the Imperial Anthem in unison, great pride came to Saren as he sat down and waited....

The Admiral strolled, almost leisurely, into Aeryn's cell.

"Oh, that does not look to good. We had better get her to the surgery" he said in a mocking tone, a smile evident in his voice.

The two men accompanying him rushed forward to grab her by her broken arms and drag her across the cell.

They went down the corridor and uncerimoniously dumped her on to a metal table.

A Med Droid rolled up to her, injected a pain killer and started making incisions.

This mental conditioning could just win us the war.

As the two troopers grabbed her arms and hauled her off the bench, Aeryn figured the reply to her question was to be answered by death. This assuption left her unprepared for the blow to her face. She smiled viciously through the pain and red blood splashed across whte stormtrooper armor. But the blows continued to rain down and pain blossomed as her jaw snapped. The troopers held her up as her captor struck over and over again.

Spitting out blood, hse tried to stand on her own accord but weak from the raging pain in her head, she endured it all. Blood stained her aleady dark hair, soaking through her clothes. The cold laughter of her tormentor echoed in her head but only served to fuel her fury. Finally Aeryn slumps to the cold grey floor drifting on the edge of consciousness. Se wasn't sure how much time had passed before the hatch slid open. She lay in a pool of her own blood and vaguely she head the word "surgery". She faded into blackness as they dragged her none too gently from her cell.

She awoke momentarily and found herself lying on cold metal. She felt a prock in her arm and the pain slowly subsided. At last she slept, with dark visions of pain to haunt her. Some time later she opened her eyes and slowly rolled up onto her side. Looking around she could tell something was different. Pain no longer coursed through her. Aeryn put a hand to her forhead and her fingers brushed something metal on her right temple. But before she had a chance to see what it was, the hatch slid open.

"So we are awake? Feeling better?" came a mocking tone.

Aeryn snapped up and sitting straight said. "Yes, sir. Much better sir." Her eyes widened at the words coming out of her mouth. The Imperial merely gave her a twisted smile.

What the frell have they done to me? she thought.

A landing ramp extends from underneath the vessel as the ship touches down. Two men, shrouded in black, depart from the craft and stride across the landing platform to greet Imperial Destiny. A hush falls over the platform; the troopers much in awe of the three men who radiate power.

The Force has guided us here. We seek an alliance.

In that case you can join us in our next maneuver. I have heard rumors of your combat. I don't put much faith in rumors. You will have to prove yourself in the upcoming conflict to gain my respect. Sergeant Hallack will make sure that you are briefed.

* Imperial Destiny takes the datapad and briefly scans over it.*

Hmmm, I was expecting a man. I guess you will have to due for now. Your armaments are not authorized standard equipment for an officer, if we weren't so close to deployment, I would have you reprimanded. Here is your unit assignment, now get out of my sight.